Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Compelling Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
dandelion2t

Unread post by dandelion2t » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Hello Luckymojo,

Is there an oil for Secrets to Come Out-- pluto oil--(or would i use compelling, do as i say, influence on the target )or is it just better to burn destruction/d.u.m.e candle?

I'd like to get rid of neighbor because of harrassment (Queen of Swords Reverse) and another person - fear of my life both and both are related.

Second person --I only have a last name can it work with just a last name and badge no. or do I really need D.O.B. and first name? Person stole my trained money and did something horrible to me which I realize I cant post. But fear of my life. I want him ruined and is there an oil to have my stolen trained money to come back to me?

Also Neighbor has stationary lights plugged in for protection also. Which oil is best to use And will just a name work and what if i only have last name of person no first name?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Compelling Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 am

Compelling is the most common choice.

Working with a last name and badge number is all you've got, so use it -- but it won;t be as strong as if you have more personal information or, better yet, actual foot track dirt.

OIL-HOO-COMP
Compelling Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dandelion2t

Unread post by dandelion2t » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 am

Okay thanks!

Chagrinedgirl
Re: Secrets to Come Out

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:29 pm

If said person with badge is police/fire, you (or someone you know if you aren't comfortable doing it) can call the department and ask for the first name. They are a matter of public record.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

dandelion2t

Unread post by dandelion2t » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes, I have asked but they told me they are not allowed to give first names, but from what you told me that sounds good I will ask someone to find out first name. Thank you.

basilthyme

compelling and commanding

Unread post by basilthyme » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Hello LM,

i have always wondered what is the difference between compelling and commanding products when it comes to love spells

what is best used commanding or compelling for love spells like marriage spells?

is follow me boy teamed with commanding or compelling?

i read the nation sack has more strength when mix of commanding and follow me boy oils are used.

Does sweet spells like "honey jars" and "love me" or "marriage" should not be mixed with commanding and compelling Products like the follow me boy, bend over and herbs like calamus or is it just a personal choice, does this makes the target feel very forced and makes things bitter instead.

can follow me boy mixed with love me and marriage?

have always been confused about the difference in commanding and compelling products when its for love spells.

best regards,
basilthyme

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: compelling and commanding

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi basilthyme,

In general, commanding products are used to increase one's ability to lead, to direct the actions of others, to be perceived as an authority figure to be obeyed, etc. In contrast, compelling products are used when a target has already agreed to do something (or on some level wants to do something), but has not followed through on the promise, for whatever reason. Both types of products are often used in combination with love/attraction formulas. Both types of products can easily be mixed into sweet jars (to make the target more favorably inclined toward someone, more willing to acquiesce to requests, more motivated to follow through on promises, etc.). Calamus, for example, is sweet in and of itself, and can easily have a double action for both sweetening and making others more willing to follow direction.

The main differentiation between commanding and compelling in matters of love comes down to the relationship the target has with you: has the target already made promises of love, talked of engagement/marriage, and does the relationship look otherwise sound appart from the foot-dragging? Then compelling types of products mixed with love products are a good option (the formula Marriage could be considered a mix of love and compelling in and of itself).

Commanding types of products are more likely to be used where there is a conflict of Wills between the parties, and one party wants to tilt the balance in his or her favor to command the outcome of that conflict--it might be in the context of a marriage or long-term partnership (especially with the Nation sack). Commanding plus love combinations of ingredients make appearances in such formulas as I Dominate My Man, I Dominate My Woman, and the like.

The formula Essence of Bendover is less suited to mixture with love products, unless you do sex work, or unless you're trying to seduce your boss. This formula is tailored to relationships (often job relationships) where one person has more power than the other, and the person with less power needs an edge.

Hope this helps!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

How about using Compelling to encourage a person making promises such as work around the house (husbands etc...) and seems to be drawing their feet when its needs to be done now... How would you suggest employing the oils?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

If the person has made a promise to do such-and-so, but hasn't followed through, then Compelling would be a perfectly reasonable formula to use to encourage the person to make good on his or her promise --easiest way to use the oil in a domestic situation is to apply it to one's hands and then touch the person while reminding him or her of the promise.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:48 am

Dear Elknapp,
Thank you so much for answering my post, i think compelling sounds like for my situation
cheers
love
basilthyme

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

Hello all!

I was just curious if would Compelling oil would work if I anointed myself with it.

For example, if I had urgent work to do, but kept procrastinating although the work REALLY needs get done, could I "compel" myself to start working without getting distracted and unmotivated?

I know Steady Work and Crown of Success would help with this, but I was wondering if Compelling oil (and Commanding oil) had other uses..

Thanks in advance for your response, and happy hoodooing! :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Using Compelling oil on myself- would it work?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 am

I'd say no. Its meant to give you control over others.
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Using compelling products requires willpower. You're better off directing that willpower towards you, and not towards a spell to force you to do what you already want to do... Crown of success is much better.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Thank you, HailDiscordia and NotDorianGray for your advice! :D
(And drats, here I thought I could get a two-in-one with the Commanding and/or Compelling products!)

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Along with being the Saint for fast results, St Expedite is the patron against procrastination. Which isn't very helpful, lol, since I'm not quite sure HOW he'd make you stop putting things off and getting to work.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Heheh, thanks Chagrinedgirl, but I don't work with saints at the moment..

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 am

I got LM compelling oil to get people to keep their promises
And immediately got a call from a psychic who I hadn't heard from in a year. She made a lot of promises but didn't fulfill keep them. Just demanded money. That's why I stopped talking to her last year. But when I turned her away, she crossed me.
Now that she's back, I think that's great if she wants to "make good" but I am afraid this will be accompanied by the same demands. And unfortunately ignoring this woman or telling her no just infuriates her.
Is there any way to use the compelling to get what I want and deserve without being hurt?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: how to use compeling on vengeful individual

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 am

I would consider this woman a loss. I would go with an actually rootworker that is going to help you. Why would you want to work with someone that crossed you? There are far TOO many rootworkers out there that would not do something so pathetic as this.

I recommend that you hire a rootworker to help you bind, and put this woman in a mirror box. So that she will not be able to affect her.

I would get some uncrossing products and fiery wall of protection. In addition, you should work with saint michael as he strikes down any one that will harm you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 am

From your post it doesn't seem like your intention was to get this woman to call you? But generally to make people hold their promises to you?

One way to use the compelling products would be to do a simple candle ritual. Make a petition-paper with the name of the one you want to influence and to cross their name with the command. Writing over them what it is you want them to do. Anoint the four corners and the middle with the oil and fold it toward you.Then burn a purple candle dressed with compelling oil on top of that petition. You would pray and speak your intention. If you are wearing the oil or placing it on objects, you would state your petition when anointing. You can be specific, stating what you want them to do and what you don't want them to do. Like: "Tell the truth to me and don't ever talk behind my back again like you've promised."

Considering this woman I to would definitely not work with someone who has crossed me. I would get a reading from an AIRR reader to see if you need to do the work suggested by stars. Cleansing and protection should be done to keep you from being crossed again.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:40 am

Until the protection products come in the mail can I "compel" her to leave me alone ...or have mercy enough to remove the jinx and not want anything more from me

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 am

I'll be honest and say that behavior like that in a psychic is classic scam artist behavior. I'd personally be surprised if that person actually crossed you - the threat of that is likely just a scare tactic to reel you back in. However, you may want to get a quick 10 minute (for $10) reading from an AIRR member to see if this person has actually done any work against you.

In the meantime, just stick that person in a freezer spell to freeze them out of contact and out of your life. Stick her in there with some poppy seeds (http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html) to confuse her and chia (http://www.herb-magic.com/chia-seed.html), and slippery elm (http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html) to shut her up. You can read about working a freezer spell here: freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

You could also place your picture between two outward facing mirrors while praying for protection - St. Michael is a good choice to pray to for protection if you are comfortable working with saints. You can incorporate some angelica root (http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-powder.html), white mustard seed (http://www.herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-white.html) and brown mustard seed (http://www.herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html) for protection and to keep her away from you into that work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you! I don't want to freeze her out completely in case she sends good vibes my way - but the pic betwn mirrors sounds good. It will deflect only negativity right? Is there a particular way to assemble, glue and store the pic with mirrors

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I think you are in denial about this woman. Please consider this...if someone wanted to send good vibes your way...why would they cross you, attempt and or a threat to do so. In addition, any practitioner cannot MAKE promises. The only thing they can promise is that they are going to do their best, and thy will advise you the best they can. So if someone says I guarantee such and such...then you should run away.

I doubt she will make good. But the mirrors can be buried at the graveyards, or taken to running water such as the river.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 am

I absolutely agree with Stars. Anyone is who low enough to constantly demand money without delivering anything, and who will either threaten or actually cross you up when you won't bow to their demands, is NOT someone you want anywhere near you or your life. I don't know of even one authentic, ethical worker who would act even a fraction of that badly. Whether or not they "might" send "good vibes" your way - I wouldn't personally want ANY kind of energy from that person, whether good or bad, because they would come with HUGE strings attached. I would want them OUT of my life FOREVER. Those types are 100% toxic.

I strongly suggest you get a short reading with an AIRR member on this matter so that you can gain an objective perspective on the matter.

Please read this article here, as it describes the most common psychic scams so you can recognize them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html#fraud

I strongly reiterate my advice to freeze that person out, and set up some protection on the off-chance that they might actually act against you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:05 pm

OIL-HOO-COMP
Compelling Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 am

Devi,

I always enjoy your posts and have learned a great deal from you. Thank you for that. I have read in other posts about placing your picture between two outward facing mirrors for protection. This interests me a great deal and makes a lot of sense. Would it be appropriate to use "Reversing Oil" on the mirrors? Also, how much control can you have over such a spell? Meaning, according to your prayers and intentions can it just reflect magic by others and not ALL magic? Or, can it just reflect what I would consider negative magic? Would it be wise to keep such a spell around to continue working perhaps as a protective charm, or would it be best disposed of? Any enlightenment you or others are willing to give on this would be so helpful. I love Lucky Mojo!!!

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,
There are a few variations to this spell. I have my picture in a mirror box (with the reflection facing outward).
It is a form of protection. But, the more protection spells that you perform, the better it is for you.
The mirror box, in my opinion, protects against negativity. Spiritual negativity. BUT, things that happen in the mundane world can also have spiritual connotations (such as people planning to hurt you, which would give off vibes to the spiritual world). I ALWAYS keep mine around. ALWAYS.
I think that reversing oil is an excellent idea to put outside of your mirrors (whatever way that you craft the spell).
As far as disposal, I am unclear as to what you mean or what you are referring to. If it's the mirror spell, no, you don't dispose of that.
I hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:47 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for your expertise. This particular information means a great deal to me. Just a couple of clarifications, if you don't mind. I understand that with the regular mirror box spell that you need to be cautious about catching your image in the mirrors. Is this something to keep in mind when doing this mirror spell? It seems that, with the mirrors facing outward, it would be especially challenging. That brings me to my next question. Where would be a safe place to keep such a spell and how would you keep it going?

Also, I'm sure there are many ways of constructing and maintaining such a spell. Do you have any particular advice regarding this? I believe I could create one myself, but I would very much welcome any other specifics. You've been so helpful and I thank you!

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,
When I do a reverse mirror box spell for protection, I put it under my bed (close to me head)
Remember that the reflection is on the outside.
It doesn't matter if you see your reflection on this spell because it is not for crossing someone nor is it aimed at a specific person. So, you're safe.
Hope this clears things up for you!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:57 am

Miss Aida,

Yes, that clears things up for me perfectly. Thank you again so much for your advice! I have wanted to put one of these together for some time, but have been unclear on certain points. Now I can move forward with confidence. This forum is such a wonderful thing! Thanks again!

Genies_Lamp

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 pm

I apologize for getting so off topic. Miss Aida, or anyone else who can answer this, I would appreciate your response. I just have one last question about the outward facing mirror box for protection. Would it be wise to surround this box with bay leaves to hide it? Or would that interfere in the functioning of this type of spell? Thank you in advance!

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,
I never do that with my boxes. But, that's just me
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks again. I chose not to as well. And thank you once again for sharing your knowledge. You have been especially helpful to me. God bless!

Genies_Lamp

DreamCatcher
Compelling Family to help out with wedding

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:13 pm

I would like my parents to actively help out with my wedding (planning, little bit financially). My fiancé's family is helping out a bit and my family is calling shots from afar that cost $$$$ and not helping out. I don't expect them to pay for my wedding but some help would be nice. Would compelling oil work in this situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, DreamCatcher ,

Yes, this is a good oil to use. You can also apply it on skull candles and talk to the skull candles in a hypnotic sense. Do it while they are sleeping.

Another suggestion is the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Or, you can mix both oils and apply to the candle.

Congrats on your wedding!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey guys. I have a target that is SUPER stubborn. The whole case is stubborn! I am working this guy over with candle spells, vigils, and more. My problem is he barely talks to me, or responds to my messages. Will compelling oil help me to light a fire under his ass? I'm so sick of him ignoring my whole existance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

LOL! I LOVE your choice of words! You are so funny!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Yes, try the Compelling first and see what happens. I'm glad that you are going with this first instead of something every forceful. This sounds perfect.

Keep us posted

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks Miss Aida for reponding and the compliment lol. See, for some reason my gutt and spirit told me go with Compelling! Lately I find it best to follow that gutt instinct rather than ignore it ya know? Plus Compelling just made more sense to me! I mean if I went with something more forceful, I looked at it like this... The more you try to force someone into something, the more they RESIST ;). Makes sense right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

It does make sense.

But my concern is that if it's against a person's nature, it gets difficult.

However, we do use these other products when nothing else works or if the target is more apt to be submissive

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Miss Aida
Hmmm what about this and Follow me boy? Something tonight told me to go with Follow me Boy, but I had zero energy left, so I decided to do it tomorrow.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

That sounds good!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Miss Aida

Is it ok to do it on a Saturday though? Should I wait till Monday?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

If this were me, I would wait until Mercury goes back to Direct.

Then, go for Monday
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:18 pm

AWWWW BISCUITS!!!! Is Mercury retrograde right now? Damn it to hell, no wonder I'm getting no where. Sheesh I thought I was losing my mind. ARRRRRGH CHARLIE BROWN!!!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Hey can someone tell me the prayers and or psalms used for Compelling/Domination work? Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

Please check yourself for what best suits your need. Here's the link

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 am

Can I use compelling oil in regards to reconciliation/returning an ex? If I am already doing stuff on my own that involves oils like: Balm of Gilead, Return to me, Reconciliation, and Bewitching, can I also do compelling stuff on my ex, like conpelling him to love me?
I was wanting to purchase a candle lighting from MISC and have something like this set for me. i just want to make sure that what i am doing can be combined with compelling work. I will not be doing any dominantion stuff, excluding that I am petitioning St Martha and i have been using olive oil i prayed over for her oil.

Also, my target is very stubborn, and is extremely dominant, he is not submissive in any way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Hello, Priya1220 ,

Compelling is the perfect choice for a person who won't be dominated.

Yes, you can use this by all means

take care

OIL-HOO-COMP
Compelling Oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks miss aida! You're the best!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:10 am

Hi ,

Can i use compelling oil/essence of bend over oil to influence my house refinance ?
We have decent score (720 ) ,still all major banks have refused it because of a short sale 7 yrs ago !.
Our interest rate is high ,puts a financial strain every month .

Plz tell me the exact method to do this ,as i'm totally new to all this . Should i anoint myself with this oil with my petition ,before calling the banks ?
Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

I would use Commanding or Master on myself
www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/master.html

I'd use the bend over on the target (and on the candle, use commanding and bend over).

Here's a link on how to use the oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I pray that all comes through for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Can olive oil be used in substitute for compelling oil? I have prayed over the olive oil already though with psalms 23 and 42 from previous work

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

No. There's no essential oils, no prayers, no herbs, no nothing).

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Is the compelling oil appropriate to use on a petition that says All women except me are unattractive both physically and spiritually to the man I love? If it works, how long would the effect last?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi Innocence,

If you want to be coercive about it, then yes, Compelling would be a good choice. Personally, I would use Influence so it feels to your target like the idea is all his own.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

As for how long the effects would last, only Spirit can answer that, and this assumes the work is justified.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:01 am

My ex takes his promises very seriously and prides himself on never breaking promises. He promised to never lie to me at the beginning of our relationship. After the breakup, he used the excuse that *I* have broken a promise to release himself from what he promised me, now I can no longer be sure when he's lying to me. I am using the Compelling oil to do a candle spell with the petition "Never lie to "my name" and I also say to the candle "I compel you to keep your promise and never lie to me". My questions are:

1. I have the impression that it's preferable to word petitions in affirmative/positive wordings, "Never lie to me" is negative wording, is that ok in this case?

2. Never lying to me should be an ongoing condition, will the one time candle spell fulfill that permanently or should I be doing a compelling jar instead to keep working on it?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:11 am

Innocence,

"ALWAYS be honest and tell the truth to ______ (<---your name)"

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:35 am

I also have an issue with a liar! But this one lies about very specific things. I would also like to compel him into telling the truth. HOWEVER this liar has never said they would tell the truth or made any promise towards honesty. I know that compelling helps someone to make good on their initial promise to you but since no initial promise or vow towards honesty was ever made can I still use the method mentioned here or would I need a different product?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

You can still use the same method described here.

Yu can also use an influence skull candle. The spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

acaclaims
Newly Registered

Unread post by acaclaims » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:44 pm

how to use compelling oil when speaking to someone over the phone, i dont have any candles just florida water and compelling oil, i need someone to fulfill there promise

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”