Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reversing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
detached

Unread post by detached » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm

i wanna kno how can the Reversing Oil b used other than the reversible or double action candle?

4 example, if i were 2 use it on myself, wat reason wud i b using it 4? :oops:

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Reversing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 am

Reversing oil like all Reversing products is used to reverse jonxes and messes that have been put down on you or yours and send them back to their original sender. Think of the old school yard rhyme, "I'm rubber, your glue, whatever you say sticks back on you" and you'll have the general idea on reversing. If I were coming into contact with someone that I KNEW had crossed me then I might dress myself with Reversing oil, but I would much prefer to dress an object that the target would be handling or wearing with oil/sachet powder.
Does that help?

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

detached

Unread post by detached » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:14 am

it sure does! thaaaanks alot!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 am

any best way to use reversing oil for a good results??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 am

i need a advice in yr view for using a reversing oil to reverse hex by using reversing oils only...i am very stressed,gets angry easily,thinks in wrong ways and cannot concentrate....need yr advicesss...dun just give me a link...need a advice aby my problem

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 am

I am not sure why you say, "don't just give me a link." The links contain FAR MORE information than you will find in a short reply on this board. In some cases they consist of lengthy compilations of replies to ten or fifteen year's worth of questions.

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

Now, if you want advice about your condition, i would say, just from your post, that you are demonstrating irritability and an inability to concentrate, and although you said that that you want to "reverse hex by using reversing oils only," i would like to suggest that you also may benefit from a cleansing bath and a refreshing change of attitude AFTER doing the reversing work.

So, for you i would recommend use of Reversing Oil, which is described here (yes, a link -- but a danged good one!)

Reversing Spiritual Supplies: http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Use of Oils: http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

-- followed by a bath in Van Van Bath Crystals, described here:

Van Van Spiritual Supplies: http://luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Use of Bath Crystals: http://luckymojo.com/baths.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 pm

i would like to know if i am using the Reversing Oil correctly.

I am applying Reversing Oil to my body wash. i do this every morning. i use the Reversing Oil in my body wash with the idea that it reverses any bad influences on me.

after drying i then apply Road Opener oil to my ankles, stomach, chest and neck. i use the Road Opener Oil to open my road to luck,health, love, etc.

are these oils counteracting with each other?

should i even be showering with Reversing Oil ?

please let me know if i am using this procedure correctly.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:09 pm

I would not personally use Reversing Oil like that - I would use Uncrossing Oil instead. If you feel that you are being actively thrown at or worked against in some way, then Reversing can send that back where it came from, but I would be burning that on butted candles burned on mirrors, and use that in conjunction with Uncrossing work to cleanse away the mess.

Actually, if you're not worried about a specific crossing issue and you are looking for a general daily cleansing routine, bathing using Van Van would both cleanse away any negativity and open the way to good fortune, doing double duty. Lucky Mojo also carry some nice soaps that have spiritual cleansing properties, too!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Thank you sooo much for this information. You have been a great help.

ShadowInPurple

Unread post by ShadowInPurple » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 pm

sgm: Are you sure you're being Crossed/there is an active spell against you? This is of paramount importance. 95% of the time In My 20 year experience most people are not being crossed/have a spell/curse on them. I'll let you guys in on a little secret - most times lay people and neophytes are working AGAINST themselves. This can be one of the hardest conditions to change i.e. an internal/spiritual change of one's self.

Don't get me wrong as you move up the knowledge ladder the possibility increases of spiritual attack. Someone who is a "spell caster" for lack of a better term may know how to cast a simple spell, good or bad, but doesn't have the understanding to know what to do when 'things go wrong'. They may be under a spell/crossed condition/nasty backlash.

When you are a serious magician/practitioner of magick, you are peaceful and balanced and have a battery of knives and spiritual weapons behind your back and know how to use them all. You know your target and their traditions better than they do. You attack only when provoked and for a justifiable reason. Very important. In that case you very well may be under psychic attack by someone very powerful. You can be in a battle against a force that wants only to see you dead, period. Every case is different but my best advice is to know all you can about magic in all the different traditions, calling spirits and how to control/use your mind. Actually, the use of the mind is numero uno, that's the foundation. You can't get stronger than the weakest part of your mind. Most people's minds are very lazy and disorganized, but a serious magician's mind is like a trained, developed thoroughbred at work every day for the race. The point is, crossing/cursing/attacks may or may not be at work, most times it isn't.

Sheena

Unread post by Sheena » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 am

After cleansing and using Fiery Wall of Protection oil, can I also use Reversing Oil on my body?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Can reversal oil be used to annoint the body?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 pm

No, I wont...after cleansing, you can anoint your body with Fiery Wall, or similar protective oil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sheena

Unread post by Sheena » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am

jwmcclin wrote:No, I wont...after cleansing, you can anoint your body with Fiery Wall, or similar protective oil.
I am just trying to understand how it works. Is there any reason why you would not use the oil?

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 am

Reversing oil is not typically worn as an everyday oil like some LM condition oils. I have worn it on my body while doing reversing work, but mostly it's used for dressing a double action reversing candle. I guess you could wear it and ask that anything "bad" sent your way "return to sender" but a good protection oil like Firey Wall is a better choice for head to toe overall protection.

suzyparker

Reversal Oil - So much Success

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi All, I've posted many times the success I've had with Follow Me Boy oil, Healing oil, Peace Water

Well, on the flip side, I've had so much luck with Reversal Oil. Cat's products are amazing. I use it when someone mildly ticks me off (repeatedly).. not angering me enough to give them my full wrath nor do I care enough to sweeten them but just to toss their garbage (emotional, verbal, etc) back at them. I've even used it on white candles when nothing else was on hand and it works.. Just wanted to pass on the testimony that Cat's products are great and this little number is very good for dealing with the creeps we all sadly have to deal with :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reversal Oil - So much Success

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks suzyparker. Good work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you Suzy for the mini-review. I honestly have not used the reversal oil yet, but find my self in need of some lately. It will definitely be a purchase with my next order! Thanks...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm

in order to perform an emergency reversible would it be feasible to use taper candles and the oil to perform the job
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Using Reversing Oil on plain free-standing candles

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes,

1) if you write the names/conditions forward and backward as you would on a regular Reversing or Double Action candle, as shown by the directions of the lettering on our label;

2) and if you butt the candle and carve a new tip and burn it upside down on a mirror;

3) and if you dress it both ways with the Reversing Oil, as shown by the directions of the arrows on our label.

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

Click the blue Add To Cart button to place your order right here in the forum.
catherine yronwode

DrXTheRebirth
Re: Using Reversing Oil on plain free-standing candles

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Thank you so much

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

suzyparker wrote:Hi All, I've posted many times the success I've had with Follow Me Boy oil, Healing oil, Peace Water

Well, on the flip side, I've had so much luck with Reversal Oil. Cat's products are amazing. I use it when someone mildly ticks me off (repeatedly).. not angering me enough to give them my full wrath nor do I care enough to sweeten them but just to toss their garbage (emotional, verbal, etc) back at them. I've even used it on white candles when nothing else was on hand and it works.. Just wanted to pass on the testimony that Cat's products are great and this little number is very good for dealing with the creeps we all sadly have to deal with :D

How did you use the white candle?

LunaChanNekoJin

Reversing Oil and My Own Spells

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 am

Hey all,
Can reversing oil be using to reverse a spell I cast for someone? It's not a hex/curse/jinx type of work, but situations have changed and reversal is needed.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

I wouldn't use Reversing, because it would then send all that stuff right back at the sender = YOU! If you want to remove the job, then undo whatever work you may have on them, and then do some Uncrossing and Blessing work on the individual. You may want to bathe in some Hyssop while praying the 51st Psalm to cleanse away the fault you have for a working that was not warranted.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

LunaChanNekoJin

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

Well, it was warranted, as he asked for it. And I cant get the mojo I made for him back from him so... Where should I move this question to so I dont fill the Reversing oil Q &A with unwanted info?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Sometimes the reason an oil is not used on the body, but it is burned on candles, used to dress a petition paper, or drizzled over a doll is that it may contain herbs that can irritate the skin after prolonged contact.
catherine yronwode

RhiannonWyt
Reversing Oil and Bible Conjure

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 am

I am working on creating a reversing spell with mirror box and a reversing candle. I have the oil and am waiting for my stuffed doll from LM as well as the candle.

Last night as I was preparing to go to bed I felt the push to get my Bible and read from it. Usually if I'm doing anything biblical at night I'm praying Psalms. Not flipping it open to find a passage as I felt called to do last night. I opened to Deuteronomy 28. HELLO! I felt or thought immediately that this could or should be incorporated into my spell work. But I'm not really at all with Bible Conjure let alone in this context. So I'm hoping someone with experience in this can help.

Is this a passage that would be applicable for reversing conjure? And if it is, should I recite it exactly as is or can/should I adapt it to my specific spell? For instance changing the pronoun to "I" or "me" instead of "thee?" Using the specific name of my enemy where it might be insterted into the scripture?

I'd love to hear from someone who has done Bible conjure and if it is better for the forum please feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
Rhiannon Wyt

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Deuteronomy 28 contains some heavy duty curses, as well as blessings at the beginning of the chapter. You can read it or the parts that you feel are appropriate. I don't think you should change "thee" or "you" to "I" or "me."
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

RhiannonWyt
Re: Reversing Oil and Bible Conjure

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Thank you Mama Micki for that input.

I will leave the verse intact.

Over all though, do you think that this is a scripture that applies with Reversing work?
Rhiannon Wyt

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 pm

It seems more suitable for cursing work. Here's one that might be more appropriate for reversal work:

Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7 (NIV)

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Can Reversing Oil be used for protection? For example, putting in on mirrors and placing them facing outward on each side of your house? (I think I heard about that on the radio show once...)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

sun369

Sending and Reversing Negativities To Someone

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm

I have been using Reverse Oil for years to send all negativities around me back to their origins, regardless of whoever harmed me or whereever the negativities came from, but then someone told me that I used the wrong oil because Reverse oil is more for reversing a curse or a jinx back to whoever sent it to me.

Now, my exroomate, who I still who a grudge against and still hate him, and as usual, I want to send back the anger and grudge that he has created for me back to him and in addition to that, I want to send all other negativities (like my coworkers' bad energies or me hating the back up of traffic on the road) that I receive from other people or whatever give me to my exroommate.

What oil should I use ?

And for when I reverse a negativity back to its origin, I dont check to see how the spell goes because I didnt ask whoever sent the negativity to me to see how they felt, so I didnt know that I have used the wrong oil for years.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Sending and Reversing Negativities To Someone

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Sun369,

Whoever told you that Reversing oil was wrong was not really thinking this through. I use Reversing Oil to reverse all conditions, including anger, negative thoughts, gossip, and such. It is not only for reversing specific curses.

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Re: Sending and Reversing Negativities To Someone

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 am

Hi Cat,

So, if I have a cold because of winter season or if I am angry because of something (not my exroommate), I can also re-direct my anger and a cold to him even he didnt create that anger and the cold ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 am

To me Reversing refers to the banishing direction. The condition goes away by going back to the sender, regardless of that condition.

You cannot "reverse" a cold "back" to your roommate if he had nothing to do with you getting that cold. That would be sending it on and directing it towards him, not Reversing.

As for the anger, you could use a skull candle and oils and herbs to send your anger and negativity into his mind. This may be more appropriate than using Reversal products to send unrelated conditions to a target.
Joseph Magnuson

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am

In addition to reversing the anger I got from him back to him, I also want to re-direct other negativities like a cold, tiredness that I got from something else to him. What oil should I use ?

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 pm

If he has no responsibility in the matter of your getting a cold but you still want him to experience having a cold, then I'd just do a cursing work to bring that specific illness upon him.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

sun369, you cannot use Reversing Oil to send something NEW to a person, only to send something BACK TO THEM that they have sent you in the first place.

You explained at the outset that you got the cold due to the winter season. Therefore Reversing Oil will not send a cold to the person.

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 pm

I just posted a new video on how to use a double action candle and Lucky Mojo Reversing Oil and wanted to share with those of you who were curious on one very particular way to use Reversing Oil. (I also use Lucky Mojo Money Drawing Oil in this scenario).

You can check it out here: http://youtu.be/ZXDbCcc_HuI

Love and light -

Madame Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Thank you for sharing Madame Pamita. You're videos are wonderful.

Blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kem68
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kem68 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Hello

I suspect my lover had a curse or hex put on him... but I cant be sure.
If I use reverse oil-- is that a good ideas? AND... the curse I believe was to make him stay put (we are long distance) which means if who ever did it- will then STAY PUT too once it goes back to originator---

hmm- any words
thanks!

best
K

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 am

If you are not sure if he was cursed, use 13-herb bath and/or Uncrossing. This will remove any negativity, whether it comes from outside sources or your lover's fears and other negative thoughts and emotions.

Making someone stay in one place is a coercive work, not a curse. Reversal probably wouldn't have much effect, at least not toward your goal of getting your lover to move.

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:16 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Whoever told you that Reversing oil was wrong was not really thinking this through. I use Reversing Oil to reverse all conditions, including anger, negative thoughts, gossip, and such. It is not only for reversing specific curses.

Hi Ma'am. Thanks for answering this because I wondered the same thing. Im going to get more reversing oil because i personally prefer it over Revenge, Crossing, DUME, damnation. Thank God for Reversing & the concept of inducing/speeding up karma, reflecting, rubber/glue. Diplomacy & communication are a wonderful thing, but theres both sociopaths &/or general evil you arent in contact with that exists. I can write in mirror writing pretty easily too.

Id even consider a Reversing Mojo bag if there was one. So do you think someone there can make a custom Reversing Mojobag for like $35? That maybe has such things as herbs known for reversing and crabshell & such? Problem is though, what color for the bag & what outside charm? Maybe none for a custom bag; maybe up & down arrows connected at the middle if you ever looked into developing this as a regular item? Half black half red bag maybe hard to find? Not sure if I would want one or to just get extra oil, am just throwing out the thought so-far. Might go with Fiery Wall for new bag.

I dont post much, im just going to say here; I am new to & studying Hoodoo, but with my background being in years of meditation, self hypnosis, some eastern & yogic stuff like Chakra visualization, experiences such as OBEs & other spiritual practice. I view Hoodoo as being good to get into to add more practical results to the physical world. (as well as spiritual too though)

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Quick Question here. I see salt inside a body of LuckyMojo Reversing Oil. is there also Crabshell powder in there or is it just salt? And also may i ask what the main scent of it is that is sort of similar to licorice / anise ? Thanks

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi Tone,

What is in the oils cannot, nor will it be given out. I understand the curiosity, and we must respect that what the oil contains will not written here in the forum. Take care!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Good Evening Tone,
Please heed Papa Newts words.
Sometimes, new people forget the forum rules. It wouldn't be a bad idea to re-read them.
Here is a quote from the Forum Rules:

"We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co."

Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

Oh no, Im talking about Lucky Mojo Reversing Oil, I was wondering if it had crabshell powder in it

Not some item from some other store, Luckymojo Reversing Oil, from Luckymojo

Its one of my favorite oils. I think its great because other peoples reversing oils is mostly just pepper.

I see papa newt replied that the oils are too proprietary to answer about the crabshell -- thanks anyway guys

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:51 am

Tone: "1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils..." I think this is pretty cut-and-dry.
Joseph Magnuson

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Tone: "1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils..." I think this is pretty cut-and-dry.
I know Joseph -- I just replied earlier saying I say Papa newt's post and i know know not to ask if crabshell is in there. My post earlier today is acknowledging that

Im sorry for the misunderstandings -- but when i was talking about a reversing bag in that big post -- i wasnt refering to store bought stuff -- I was actually putting forth the idea that Lucky Mojo can make a reversing bag to sell, and that I would buy one from luckymojo

In other words, I wasnt talking about buying the things from the store, I was just throwing out an idea that lucky mojo could add one to their catalog for me to buy --- then i was throwing out ideas about how lucky mojo might make one if its possible

it was just casual conversaion about lucky mojo possibly adding a reversing bag to the catalog

I truly, truly dont mean to be misunderstood -- but I dont word things well & ive had 6 posts misunderstood on multiple boards in the past 3 days

Im just a person who does not know how to word things right so he is not misunderstood -- but i assure you, i was truly talking about the idea that luckymojo might add a reversing bag to their catalog, not me buying things from the store & making one.

Also, I replied saying I know paranewt told me its against the rules to ask any contents, but yet joseph replied to me, once again saying its against the rules, even though I posted acknowledgement

What this means is something is wrong with me and my writing -- virutally every post I make on any message board is misunderstood

I really dont know how to not be misunderstood, because ive had like 100 posts of mine misunderstood by people in just 2013 alone -- I wont post ever again because I dont want people to think im breaking rules, and then not understanding that im breaking rules.

So Im very, very sorry for all my posts always being misunderstood, and please feel free to delete this reply after reading it, because thise thread is about the oil, and i just wanted to explain myself & that i cant post without being misunderstood, and that Im just going to give-up all message boards

Thanks & good luck, Lucky Mojo is a very cool company.

I wont see any replies, i might delete every link to all message boards in my bookmarks.

Please delete this post after reading it, lol. Peace.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Sorry to see you go, Tone --

I had to ban you because your request that we delete your post raised the possibility to me that if we did not do so, you might delete your posts yourself. That's a mess-maker in an active forum like ours, so we don't let folks do it.

I am sorry that you feel misunderstood. It may be that you are not picking up on obvious social cues in the forums you frequent. We have forum rules here, very clear ones, and most folks here so read them and abide by them when joining the forum. Those who either don't pay attention to the rules or who break the rules three times, generally have their accounts deactivated. With such a large and active forum, that's the only way we can avoid problems, as we sort and arrnge the threads into a useful databank for the public.

In essence, and i know this sounds a little funny -- the forum rule-set just sends non-compliant folks back from whence they came, like a good dose of Reversing Oil would.

Adios -- and you are welcome to create a new account under a new user-name and come back any time.

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.50

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.
catherine yronwode

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello Everyone and Good Day!

I am thinking of performing in the near future the basic reversing spell that Miss Cat outlines on the reversing page (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html) using a jumbo double action candle and a mirror, but I would like to skip the bonus 7 years bad luck by breaking the mirror in a crossroads. I feel the reversing is enough in this case. I would guess I still need to properly dispose of the mirror, or can I cleanse and reuse it? If I were to dispose of it what method would you suggest? If it is possible to cleanse and reuse what would you suggest? I would really appreciate your help. I learn so much from all of you. Thank you in advance!

Genies_Lamp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,
I would not cleanse and reuse that mirror.
I have found, through experience, that following Miss cat's advice to the letter increases the optimal chances of success.
Have you seen this site? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Well, i appreciate the vote of confidence from Miss Aida, but if you don't want to break the mirror, you should certainly cleanse it. Chinese Wash, Ammonia, or Four Thieves Vinegar come to mind as possibilities.
catherine yronwode

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Genies_Lamp,
I would not cleanse and reuse that mirror.
I have found, through experience, that following Miss cat's advice to the letter increases the optimal chances of success.
Have you seen this site? http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
Miss Aida,

Thank you for the wise advice. I am gaining a great deal of respect for Miss Cat, as well as for you and others. There are many wise and knowledgeable people on this board and I learn so much every single day here. I do try to review information such as the page you suggested from time to time, but it's probably about time again. ;)
catherineyronwode wrote:Hello, Genies_Lamp,
Well, i appreciate the vote of confidence from Miss Aida, but if you don't want to break the mirror, you should certainly cleanse it. Chinese Wash, Ammonia, or Four Thieves Vinegar come to mind as possibilities.
Miss Cat,

I am so honored that you have taken the time to answer my question. It's good to know that I can cleanse the mirror. Also, I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you for Lucky Mojo, your radio show, and for all that you do for this community. I love your products and they are helping me a great deal. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Genies_Lamp

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you for all the good advice on the Reversing line here. I was desperate to do something to reap vengeance on my husband's g/f because well....you know! Anyway, I couldn't wait to get the right type of candle & tried doing a makeshift one, & I used my Reversing sachet powder in lieu of the crab shell powder. I also had a back up Reversing vigil set by MISC. You know what? I don't think MY work was that effective, but I could feel the difference from the one set at MISC, even before I got my report back. Anyway, my anger has subsided & I have a clear enough mind to know (now) that I should use the (proper) double action candle to direct *all* the evil that's been sent my way back to the senders. Now that I also have the crab shell powder, I'm thinking that I should inscribe the black part of the candle with "My Enemies," & word my petition so that I don't specify any one person. It's really hard to know who's really your friend & who's got an agenda that you fit nicely into, these days, you know?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
Oh, yes, we know!!
So, that's a good idea!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh boy! Ok, this post will be a tad bit petty, but it's one of those things you know? Getting that proper double action candle & crab shell made a heel of a difference! I did my candle the way that I said I would & when it was all said & done, the thing looked like an erupted volcano. Anyway, I got teh chance to dispose of everything at an actual crossroads with railroad tracks & I put it under the tracks in the middle because I wasn't sure which direction would be *exactly* right. So today I'm at the store & one of my VERY vocal detractors happened to be in the self checkout section. So I'm ignoring her & not even paying her much mind, just feeling a tad uncomfortable because she's constantly talking bad about me behind my back, telling people they have to pick between being friends with her or me, & etc.. Which is ridic., I've not ever done anything to her. In fact, her husband hits on me every chance he gets & I ignore him & avoid him like the plague (unlike her supposed friends). I don't even bad mouth her, because I just feel sorry for her, for real. So anyway, I didn't even notice, but I saw it in the parking lot...she's getting fat. Ha-ha-ha-ha, I know, I know it's immature on my part, but given the situation, can y'all really blame me for enjoying seeing a small bit of immediate blow-back from my working? Lol.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 am

I have to post some more about Reversing, this style of conjure is just amazing. I found another use for my oil. I was having really bad feelings about everything happening in my divorce. Just general feelings of hurt/pain/loneliness/rejection. So I anointed myself with some Reversing oil & prayed that those feeling be sent back to the people that caused them & it WORKS. I've felt so much better recently. Also, I had the opportunity to mail some letters dressed w/ Reversing sachet to the offenders & the effects have been VERY visible. One I couldn't get anything mailed to, so I texted her that verse from Galations, hehe. Anyway, Lucky Mojo has really been a blessing in my life, the information that Cat provides (at no cost) has enabled me to get back on the right track with my life & protect my children.
HRCC Student #1989

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

AlyssaH: That is a very nice testimonial to Lucky Mojo Reversing products. I share your enthusiasm for them. Sometimes these serve a much better purpose than an immediate knee-jerk attack or nasty bout of cursing...unless that is called for, of course! ;) So nice to hear that they are working so well for you.
Joseph Magnuson

Aeshaunua
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aeshaunua » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:21 am

I'm battling all kinds of things right now and am waiting for my reversing oil to come in the mail, but I need help. I live in a big city and we don't have any woods or running water nearby, so I don't know how to dispose of the melted wax and mirror afterward? Can someone please help? I'm looking forward to finally getting some peace in my life but I don't want to mess it up by disposing of it wrong. Thanks so much.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”