Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Gods Child

Re: Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread post by Gods Child » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello Ms. Aida,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I will delete that post if I can. I am going to take your advise and talk to my root worker about it. He is taking a little longer than expected to respond so that's why I decided to the post my concern to the forum. I have to learn to be patient...

And thank you for the kind words. I going to fight for what I love. Best wishes to you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Gods Child wrote:Next i am going to purchase the LM protection spell kit

A great idea...
and burn my hair and personal items in hopes of making my spell more powerful.
Wait, what?

As I was taught, the only reason to burn personal concerns is to UNDO a spell. Incense ash, yes; papers on which prayers are written, yes (especially to conceal the nature of the prayer); but your own personal concerns -- which are a part of you and a stand-in for you when you do spell work? I certainly would not.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Okay Miss Michaele. Thank you for your knowledge.

Can you tell me how to delete this new topic that I posted?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, Gods Child,
Don't worry about it.
It is a post for people to learn.
Have a wonderful evening!
HRCC Graduate #1631

HoneyRose

Unread post by HoneyRose » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Hello, everyone. I would like to know if there is a way to block a psychic, clairvoyant or card reader from knowing what's going on in your life and what you are thinking? I always get the feeling like someone is spying on me & then all of sudden, things that have happened to me in the past & present is now on my mind.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 am

HoneyRose, I would use the traditional remedies for hag-riding -- a strainer under the bed, tiny seeds such as poppy or mustard scattered on the floor, or a Bible or other book open beside your bed. Witches gotta count all the tiny objects, whether it's holes, seeds or letters.

Or you could place a glass of water beside your bed -- spirits get thirsty -- and throw it out in the morning. DON'T drink it.

You can also place bay leaves in the corners of your bedroom, for invisibility.

If this sensation is bothering you during the day, you could mix a little Protection oil and Bay Leaf essential oil with your hair products.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

When I 1st started to learn about conjure & root work I scheduled a reading with a AIRR member and received a fantastic and optimistic reading. During my reading I was told someone had been "burning candles agaisnt me", "gossiping about me" but they had stopped and moved on. Naturally I would like to know most powerful ways to protect my property, home, self & spirit against such ppl & reverse these things back on them. I have read about the powerful Fiery wall of protection & protections oils & I have no clue who this person may have been. Any suggestions?
To learn is to live.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Get an Uncrossing kit, or at least a 13-herb bath. Continue with Fiery Wall of Protection also.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 am

QueenofHeartsK, if you really want to know who it was you can go back to your reader and dig into those questions. However, if the reading determined that they have moved on it is probably best that you move on too. Mama Micki nailed it. Get an Uncrossing Kit, cleansing yourself and your home and then set up some protections, to keep yourself protected against future problems.

Here are some suggestions:

HEZ-MIX-PROT
Protection Herbs Mixture
$4.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-FEAR
Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Oil
$7.50

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you all for your replies. Right before i had the reading i found a basic recipe on one of the AIRR websites for a cleansing/removing bath because i feel like i needed it, prayed and ran down a list of Negative things seen and unseen to be removed from my life. i dont know if that had something to do with why they stopped but so be it. She did say they have moved on and at the present time i have no enemies. My knowledge of conjure is expanding everyday & i quickly realized protection is #1. I just ordered the Uncrossing, Van Van, Fiery Wall & protection oils as apart of a 12 oil special. I also smudge my house & burn Dragons Blood incense but im gonna mark those windows and doors as soon as my oils get in :D Thank you both for your time, blessing to you all
To learn is to live.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 pm

How can i protect myself if my partner have access to my body fluide ( sperm).My parter have a rootworker who working for her and i wanna know how can i protect me,cause she can do anything against me with the use of my body fluide.I already hav a fierywall of protection mojo bag triple strengh.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, Goldentouch,
Please take a look at this page. There is a multitude of spells here for you
www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Wishing you the best
Be safe
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 am

Honeyrose, Micah 3:7 along with a black candle dressed with Confusion oil is used to keep diviners from reading you. Some know ways around this, but it will keep most blocked.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 am

I have a similar situation where my boyfriends best friend has been working on us. I consulted with a reader who confirmed my suspicions and suggested uncrossing and reversing work.
I have lit uncrossing, St Michaels, a reconciliation candle and made a honey jar with both our sexual fluids on my end and have a reconciliation and clarity lit for me at the church.

I had a dream last night to light a St Martha's and was thinking to light another uncrossing and reconciliation as well as a Fiery Wall of Protection for us.

The situation has gotten so bad that he doesn't want to talk to me and the only reason I hang on other than the fact that I love him is because we have been best friends for 15 years. I refuse to let this person tear us apart.

He willingly went down on me during menstruation so I don't know if that helps but he genuinely loves me.

Any suggestions as to how I should proceed? I'm not sure if I should do uncrossing work with reconciliation work or do it one step at a time.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Moonchild7 ,
I would definitely do one spell at a time:
1-Uncrossing
2-Protection
3-Reconciliation
4-Stay With Me

These are just my ideas and the way that I work.
Good luck with this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Moonchild7, Miss Aida is right. I had great results after uncrossing / cleansing myself and home, followed by a simple petition under a Reconciliation Vigil candle. Of course, it is good to make the whole " cleanse / protection " thing a routine so tricks would have a more difficult time sticking to you.

You may want to work on the best friend ( as in: bind them, or put them in the freezer, or in a mirror box ). You may want to do some work to make your boyfriend and the best friend fight and separate.

Perhaps a reading to determine the best friend's motive for wanting to break ya'll up AND the best strategy to stop them from meddling would be in order. Good Luck!

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 am

Thank you both Miss Aida and MoonBreath.
I have done uncrossing/protection and reconciliation work and made nice with my boyfriend.
He also apologized and told me he loves me- so there is positive movement :)
But there is still distance.

I petitioned St. Martha (as I didn't want to ignore my dream) and just ordered a come to me with reconciliation dressing to be burned at the church. I will know how my reconciliation or clarity vigils burned hopefully by Friday but I can tell you I felt the effects of both.

I plan on continuing protection work on a weekly basis. As for the friend, he is jealous of the relationship I have with my boyfriend. He has been living off of my boyfriend for years- rent free. No ambition or desire to do anything with his life. My boyfriend is closing on a house soon and the plan was for us to settle in together.

I have a reading scheduled for tomorrow. I am wondering if this friend has been working on my boyfriend to have him take care of him in this way. It's very odd b/c we both believe in working hard for everything we want.

Do you still suggest stay with me? I can possibly have that added to my order so it burns with the come to me.
Thank you !

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:22 am

Btw- I forgot to mention in the last post that I put the best friend in the freezer.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Wow... sounds like even if you and your boyfriend don't last forever, you'd be doing him a great big favor to get rid of that moocher! Good work with the freezer, especially if you've seen good results since putting him on ice. I agree with you that there is a good chance this "best friend" sponge has some sort of hold on your boyfriend if this has been going on for years. If it were me, I would add getting rid of the best friend to my work activities. You and your boyfriend do NOT need this leech draining resources any longer, especially if ya'll want to make a life together.

Since you and your boyfriend are back together, you need to shift gears and make the love stronger ( Love Me, Stay With Me, etc ). Do some fun activities together, take pictures, make some good memories - all this will help strengthen the relationship. There is no room for the Moocher! Best Bud needs to go, move on, and grow up. Since you are back with your boyfriend, try to do some cleansing / uncrossing on him to break whatever spell has been making him put up with this "friend" all these years. Then, you need to protect your boyfriend, as well as yourself - from here on out. Maybe a moving candle spell to make the "sponge" move further and further away from you and your boyfriend would be in order. ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, Moonchild7 ,
ABSOLUTELY.
If I had my way, I would force every single couple on the planet to frequently perform Stay with Me Spells. AS I have stated in the past, it is preventative magic (like preventative medicine). It prevents the love one from straying.
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
And listen to Moonbreath (who gave you terrific advice)
Hope this helps!
Take care!

Moonchild7 wrote:Thank you both Miss Aida and MoonBreath.
I have done uncrossing/protection and reconciliation work and made nice with my boyfriend.
He also apologized and told me he loves me- so there is positive movement :)
But there is still distance.

I petitioned St. Martha (as I didn't want to ignore my dream) and just ordered a come to me with reconciliation dressing to be burned at the church. I will know how my reconciliation or clarity vigils burned hopefully by Friday but I can tell you I felt the effects of both.

I plan on continuing protection work on a weekly basis. As for the friend, he is jealous of the relationship I have with my boyfriend. He has been living off of my boyfriend for years- rent free. No ambition or desire to do anything with his life. My boyfriend is closing on a house soon and the plan was for us to settle in together.

I have a reading scheduled for tomorrow. I am wondering if this friend has been working on my boyfriend to have him take care of him in this way. It's very odd b/c we both believe in working hard for everything we want.

Do you still suggest stay with me? I can possibly have that added to my order so it burns with the come to me.
Thank you !
HRCC Graduate #1631

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:26 am

Thank you both for your advice!
Things have taken a turn in a positive direction.
I will light a stay with me for us as well as cleanse him and make protection work for both of us a routine.

MoonBreath- you are right. As for the moocher- he has got to go.
ugh I've never been so disgusted with someone in my life!

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:14 am

What do you think of a stay with me dressed with road opener?

DarkForest
Newly Registered

Unread post by DarkForest » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:40 pm

I am a vodouissaint and there is this particular person who is approaching our house that is just rancid. Lets call him Onion. He goes online telling people that he is this big and powerful Houngan, when in fact, he hasn't been initiated yet. This person has a vicious side, as he verbally attacked me and I had to block him. Onion has caused problems with two other people as well. There are some members that love Onion though and are encouraging his reckless behavior, including making fun of spirits. I just want this person to go elsewhere, to a different house...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, Moonchild7 ,
What is your rationale for mixing these 2 oils?
What is your intention?
If this were me, I would perform a complete stay with me spell kit.
If you want to open the roads for him to get a job (I'm guessing here), then do a separate road opening spell
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, DarkForest ,
There are many spells on tis subforum to help you.
And you might also want to consider a hotfoot spell: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 am

Thank you Miss Aida- I was thinking along the lines of clearing old blocks/obstacles.
I have a stay with me being lit at the church and will order the spell kit as well.
Things are still not where I would like them to be- there is communication but not much affection. Still a lot of distance.
I was thinking of ordering some oils/powders. Any suggestions?
I was thinking maybe Love Me, come to me and Adam and Eve.
Should I still be working on reconciliation? There is no hostility but I think we could be closer.
Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Moonchild7,
Yes, continue the reconciliation.
And your ideas for love products are terrific.
Also, take a look at this page for more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

lealea

Unread post by lealea » Wed May 14, 2014 10:25 am

I have been reading the forum and I saw a post of someone whom was placing a root on someone and didnt want to be seen.

my question is this, i have been told by 2 readers a root has been place on me and my family and they were killing live animals to do so. What can I do as this appears to be something they are doing as apart of their daily life to ruin me.

if the root worker is trying hard not to be seen or recognized, How can I ward them off? how can I finally get them to stop and be away from me? I need to stop a SORCERER! This is a professional that burns animals alive to destroy me and my family...

help as this is now affecting my health

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm

The readers didnt tell you what needs to be done??

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 am

You could smoke both the root worker and his/her client out. Pray over a mixture of Uncrossing- and Block Buster incense with some added pinches of Chilli and Sulphur that your enemies will be smoked out and reveal themselves. Undress and sit on a chair. Place the incense under the chair and pull a bed sheet over yourself. Sit there until the smoke covers the inside of the bed sheet. Then open it up and let all the smoke out. Repeat 3 times.
Since it may cause a strain to your throat, nose and eyes I suggest you only do this once and try not to inhale too much of the fumes.
Afterwards take an Uncrossing bath, dress yourself with Protective oils and carry a Mojo for protection.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

AnnDi718

Unread post by AnnDi718 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:55 am

Greetings everyone,

I am very new to this forum and so far, I've read a lot of great questions and answers here. My reason for registering on this forum to get seek some honest answers to the following questions that I have.

My problem is that I began dating a gentleman back in 2010 then 8 months later, he broke up with me and went back to his ex-wife. The country where his ex- wife was born and raised are strongly into doing rootwork.

We got back together in April 2011 and two months later, he broke up with me again, went back to the ex and later I found out I was pregnant with our daughter. Since then he's been coming around to see his daughter and we've been on outings with her etc.

In 2012 he's bought a home with the ex wife and they are now living together.

In June 2013, we started being intimate again and he said he still has feeling for me, etc. We even rang in the New Year together and he's spent a few nights at my home, etc.

I got tired of his lies and the running back and fort between me and the ex-wife and recently called her in April to tell her what was going on because I felt that it wasn't fair to me especially when he left me when I was 2 months pregnant to go back with her. Now things are getting crazy because she found out that he has recently me some flowers for Mother's Day and didn't send give her anything.

I have a strong feeling that it's either her mother or herself who was causing us to constantly break up. However, despite this, I personally have grown tired of him constantly breaking up with me after I found out where she was from and what practices they carry out back in her country.

I am completely finished with him and just want him to be a father to our daughter and spend quality time with her and for us to be civil parents just for our daughter's sake and nothing more. But he constantly keeps saying that I'm still so sexy to him, etc.

(1) What can I do to protect myself, my 2 year old daughter, and my home from their practices, just to be on the safe side?

(2) He comes into my home to visit his daughter -- should I be wary of him bringing negative energy around my daughter and into my home?

Please help with these questions, because I really don't want anything to harm me or my daughter?

(My apologies for being long winded) Thank you all so much for any advice you can offer me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, AnnDi718
The 2 things that are very important is that you and your child take 13 day baths to get rid of anything that may be on the both of you: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I would also perform an uncrossing spell (with the kit). www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Then, always use Fiery wall of protection products on yourselves and around your homes (especially by widows and door entrances): www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Here's a vast array of protection spells (with amulets, etc). Miss cat covers everything. www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I hope it helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

AnnDi718

Unread post by AnnDi718 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida! I will definitely be placing an order of the Fiery Wall Protection and I will order a Talisman for continuous protection as well and some of other products as soon I get a chance to browse the website links that you just provided. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. I absolutely LOVE this website because it is so informative, full of great knowledge and so many positive people with excellent advice and experiences. From the Bottom of my heart, I say..."Thank you so very much".

God Bless you always ~
Ann

Tallnurse

Unread post by Tallnurse » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:12 pm

I am new to the site. I had a problem with a worker. She placed a evil spell on me to harm me. I had enough intuition and the blessing from God. To focus on this attack before more harm was inflicted. I only treated this person nice. Let down my guard and she attacked. I went on a Napa trip with her and another female. I allowed her to do my hair on on occasion and wore some clothing she had purchased for me. My hair had came out, headaches and mild itching in my face. I went to a spiritual advisor. He stated she wanted me among the dead. After he had done a cleansing. It has been a been a week. She wants to sit by me and make fake conversation. I really think she knows am wise to her attack on me. My question is how do I keep far distance from her without doing harm to her. Oh by the way we did a reverse process. As a professional nurse and a child of GOD wish no harm on this person. Only want them to leave me alone and keep distance. Remain professional with this women only. What must I do additional to prevent these attacks on me from them or anyone else? Just want to provide compassion and tender love to the sick. PEACE

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Tallnurse,
Wow! You're a great person!
My first thought is revenge. LOL. I'm so happy that there are wonderful people around like you.
I would highly advise a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html
And here is an array of protection spells for you to browse: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Wishing you the very best.
I hope this person goes away soon.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:35 am

Hi Starsinthesky7,

I love the idea of working with mirrors for protection. I want to try this because my relationship is always under attack by his ex & my in- laws. When I place a picture of me & my husband between the back of the mirrors and do I put any oils or anything on our picture? what do I use to hold the mirrors together and also what do I put on the reflecting sides of the mirrors to send back all the evil? Do I say a prayer or burn candles on or around the mojo bag & mirror box ? Do I put mirrors completely around the box or just 4 mirrors, one on each side of the box? What color candles do I burn? How can I make these items powerful & strong? How do I care for the mojo bag & mirror box and how often do I have to redo it to keep the protection on going? Sorry for all the questions and sounding like a dummy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, Destiny,
I will answer your questions after each question in bold:

Destiny wrote:Hi Starsinthesky7,

I love the idea of working with mirrors for protection. I want to try this because my relationship is always under attack by his ex & my in- laws.
When I place a picture of me & my husband between the back of the mirrors and do I put any oils or anything on our picture?-you can use Fiery wall of Protection oil: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
What do I use to hold the mirrors together -I like to use silver duct tape at the seams
And also what do I put on the reflecting sides of the mirrors to send back all the evil? www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html
Do I say a prayer or burn candles on or around the mojo bag & mirror box ? You can pray a Psalm of your choice for protection: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Do I put mirrors completely around the box or just 4 mirrors, one on each side of the box? -Completely around
What color candles do I burn?- fiery-wall-of-protection-spell-kit-ques ... 90s30.html
How can I make these items powerful & strong? Fiery wall of Protection
How do I care for the mojo bag & mirror box and how often do I have to redo it to keep the protection on going?-See this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Sorry for all the questions and sounding like a dummy.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 am

Hi everyone,

I have problem I need assistance with, any help is greatly appreciated. My ex from 15 years ago is doing spell work to break up me and my husband. My husbands daughters mother is also doing spell work against us, they broke up about 18 years ago. Should I do a mirror box on each of them ? I did not find out that my ex was a witch until about 6 years ago. I know a little about spells and protection, so I have been doing things to block him. He is married, he should be concentrating on his relationship with his wife. Would it be wise to put him in a mirror box ? The daughters mother.......crazy, actually her and my ex, they both feel as though all of the opposite sex should flock to them, bow down to them, and want only them, delusional yes.

Yes, I am venting also, I've had enough of these two egotistical nuts.

Any words of wisdom?
thanks

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:15 pm

What protection have you got going?
I would pop them in a mirror box, cleanse and use Fiery Wall of Protection.

Oh and here are more ideas for you
spells-for-protection-from-a-rootworker ... 8ba99017ec

Sheesh there are some crazy people in the world.
Good luck

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 am

Hi Shantilly Lace

We use FWP items daily. I have curios throughout my home so that douchebag can no longer wake me up in the wee hours of the morning by rubbing my arm and telling me he misses me and begging me to come back to him. I've had enough of him. I clean my home once a week.

I will check out the link you posted, I thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, a lot of sick people out here, that psycho and my husbands ex will not dictate our lives, they are in the past for a reason. I'm just ready to bind them up and end this, once and for all.

Thanks again
Ariel

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 pm

Ariel, sounds like you're on the ball. I add my vote for a mirror box.

Or you could get a Tyvek envelope -- very difficult to tear -- and sandwich a photo of the enemy between two mirror tiles -- and be careful your reflection isn't caught in them!

First, though, write your curses on the picture with a Sharpie, or some other pen with nasty-smelling ink. Glue some hot and painful herbs -- red pepper flakes, blackberry leaves or thorns, etc -- to the picture with epoxy or model airplane glue -- again, because they smell nasty.

Sandwich the pictures between the mirror tiles. You don't have to wait for the glue to dry, although it dries quickly.

Put it all in the Tyvek envelope. Close it up and maybe wrap it up in a paper bag or some layers of newspaper, just in case.

WHALE AWAY AT IT WITH A HAMMER. Curse your enemy verbally.

Now take it to the graveyard or the crossroads. I wouldn't dump it in a river because of that ink and glue.

You should probably take a hyssop bath afterwards.

Can you tell I don't like home wreckers at all?

Miss Michaele

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 am

MissMichaele,

Oh this sounds great, thank you so much. I only have a very old picture of my ex somewhere, but I guess having that is better than not having a picture at all.

Thank you again

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 am

I was wondering if there is a spell to hide a vision of a psychic who is reading a person I have done spell to. I do not want that person to know I did spell on them.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:01 am

When I'm doing spellwork that I don't want anyone to see, I take Bay leaves and Camphor cubes and wrap 4 of each in tinfoil with the shiny side facing out,and put one in each corner of the room I did the work in.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

michelle520
Newly Registered

Unread post by michelle520 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:54 am

One of my so called friend text me today mad at me for something I had not done in her text she continually stated to me that she through black salt and she also stated she would take my husband what can I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:23 am

Hello, michelle520,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

I have moved your query to the appropriate subforum where you can look at the 2 pages of posts and see if there's any ideas that appeal to you for protection.

Also, please take a look at this webpage for more ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Arturius
Newly Registered

Unread post by Arturius » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Im pretty sure my younger sister is MAD at me. Im also pretty sure i'm guilty of what she is upset about. However that was 35 years ago and i was just a kid raising another kid while mom was at work. Anyways i tried to help her by taking her into my home and off the street. While she was staying she spelled pretty much my entire life. Now it is a huge mess. I have apologised sincerely and she claims to have good intentions but nothing but evil has come from her presence. Im now jobless, my feet are indescribably bad all of a sudden and my whole house has markings like arrows of different angle patterns. She is Wicca what can i do before its too late. My kids are now convinced i am totally insane. I just want to regain my family and health. What must i do?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am

Hello Arturius,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. First things first, get the spellcaster out of your house ASAP if she is working against you. I would remove the arrow markings as best you can and cleanse the house top to bottom, back to front with chinese wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html and then do a run of 13 herb baths http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html. After that is all done lay some protections around your home and on yourself, here are some ideas http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/protection.html

Another suggestion, you said your feet have been bothering you, if you have seen a medical doctor about your condition and have been given a clean bill of health a silver dime can be worn around your ankle for protection form being poisoned through the feet http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:19 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Yes magic can cause physical harm.

You can do several things you can do a search for protection in the upper right hand corner, also reversal:
see these links..
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/luckprotectionreligion.html

You can contact a member of AIRR strongly recommended:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Contact Hoodoo Psychics (all of whom are Members of AIRR)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-13th,-2011-t16437.html

Take care and good luck!
thanks for this advice. God bless you

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 am

Hi hays12,

Miss Tammie Lee is amazing! You can listen to her on the radio show every sunday.

I highly recommended it!

Here is a link for the AIRR psychics and readers:
www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:20 am

Hi,

This is a case of a spiritualist monitoring and attacking me and my business. I have just done a freezer spell about 3 days ago but his attacks just seem to have intensified since then. I have done a reversible candle on him and i have him in an improvised mirror box but i need something that can stop him from controlling things around me and prevent him from continually monitoring me spiritually. Any help will be much appreciated. He seems to know everything you do, which makes it so much harder for things to work. He also seems to be hindering my spells and products from working.
I did a 3 day block buster candle with no result at all (the blockbuster was to unblock sales). When i use an oil the first time, it seems to work fine and then the next time, it will just not work at all or seem not to. I know he's working against me and i really need to sort this out quickly. He lives on a different continent but is still able to send attacks from there. Please advise.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, Luckytrader ,

I have moved your post to the subforum that deals with similar (if not same ) issues.

Please read through the posts and, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I do have an additional recommendation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the very best with your spell work
HRCC Graduate #1631

sweetpea
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweetpea » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello everyone,

Iam in need of some help or advice. I work already my whole life with candle magic it it worked out very well for me, recently I know for fact that someone on my husbands site is either working magically against us or is wishing us bad. Its very powerful and I can feel it. I already cleansed myself, my husband and our house, I have protection powder everywhere (protection poweder and firey wall of protection powder)

This is the first time Iam working with the Reversing Candle. I followed all the instruction and I can feel it working and something is clearly lifting from me, during the work I got dizzy and I felt something working against me, last night the candle went to the red part and I finally feel Iam sending back whoever or whatever is wishing me bad.

Any advice what to do next to protect myself for something like this happening again? Iam thinking of working with the Firey Wall of Protection and Protection Candle aftewards?

Any advice Iam thankful for, due to this being a very difficult situation and my first magical attack against me.

Thank you!
Blessings!
MONA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, sweetpea,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), pleas introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you.

It sounds like you're doing everything right. Congrats!

So, let me give you a page with an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mel8122
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mel8122 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi everyone, this woman has a poppet of me I believe that is causing me great face pain to the point where I couldn't even open my mouth. This has been occurring for several months now. What can I do? Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, Mel8122 ,

My first question is this:

Have you seen a physician? This could be a cranial nerve problem such as Bell's Palsy (facial neuralgia) or Tic de la Roux (trigeminal neuralgia).

Please check with a physician first. If all is well, then we can prescribe spell work.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:24 pm

A few years ago I had a run-in with a self-proclaimed witch, and I've had a terrible run of bad health and bad luck ever since. It recently came to me in meditation -- right after I'd been praying for guidance re what I should do to sort out my life -- that she did some kind of work against me. I never previously suspected her, because tbh I never took her 'witchy power' boasts seriously; one reason being that she says she became a Wiccan because she watched The Craft and liked the outfits!! She had full access to my home and personal items while I was away out of town (she was living with me at the time; freeloading and causing trouble), so plenty of chances to do something without me knowing. She's also exactly the kind of person who'd find a super-strong curse on the Internet and decide it'd be fun to try.

Within weeks of this altercation, I completely lost my sense of balance, and was dizzy and nauseated 24/7 for the next year. The neurologists couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, and it was eventually diagnosed as a very strange, impossibly long-lasting atypical migraine... but I'd only had occasional mild, typical migraines before. For another year after that, I felt sick any time I tried to eat and subsisted on rice cakes, dry cereal, juice and icy poles, as they were the only foods that would stay down. I still have trouble eating adequate food, and I used to love food!

When this first started, I also experienced hag riding for the first time in my life, nightly for months. But most distressingly, I started catching parts of other people's dreams; I felt like all my energetic shields had been stripped away and anything and everything could get to me. (I'm not that crazy usually; my doctors decided it was migraine-related.) Needless to say, didn't get good sleep for a long time.

My life went completely upside-down. I developed intractable writers block and couldn't concentrate on other tasks either, so lost my business and then later, my career. My then-husband lost his dream job a few days before he started due to an admin glitch, and got so depressed that he didn't get out of bed for weeks, either. We both had to leave the U.S. and move back home to his parents place. He responded to all the bad luck by taking control over every last thing he could, including me. We were OK before this happened, but within a few months he suddenly wanted a divorce; I held on for a couple of years to try to fix things, but ultimately couldn't. I went broke, and still have to fight harder than I ever did before to get and keep money. My existing health issues spiralled; my father died; my sister turned on me and hasn't spoken to me since; had frequent car breakdowns; various bureaucratic hassles... I could go on and on with this list...

From that time on, I haven't once been able to settle anywhere and make a life for myself again, and it's now been YEARS. I can visit places and have a perfectly nice time, but as soon as I start to try to put down roots anywhere, things go very wrong. Either bad luck takes away anything that might've kept me there, or someone I barely know decides to personally chase me out of town, even though I haven't done anything to them. I have done so much soul-searching to try to work out what I did to each person to make them hate me -- landlady, medical secretaries, sister-in-law, longtime friends, fellow volunteer etc., all decided they loathed me after a few minutes or at most an hour or two of benign, routine interaction -- and I honestly didn't harm, insult or even inconvenience them, as far as I can tell. They just wanted me gone, but whatever means necessary. (One long-time friend suddenly dumped me for "having a dark cloud around me," while I was dealing with divorce and major health issues; not anything I'd actually done or said to her. I have many examples like that, unfortunately.) I used to be good at making friends, and I honestly don't think I'm doing anything different; it just doesn't work any more.

In the whole time since this started, there's only one place where I ever became even partially settled. But I had this weird unsettled edgy feeling the whole time I was there; hard to describe, but basically itchy feet times a thousand, if that makes sense. My marriage ended and I had to leave, and haven't gotten stably settled anywhere since then.

I also haven't been able to complete a single work project since then; each time I started to get some traction with one, suddenly issues arose out of nowhere and killed the whole thing. I used to accomplish a lot and had a good reputation, but since this happened, it's like my hard work just goes straight into the universe's round filing cabinet, never to be seen again. Also, I used to periodically get great out-of-the-blue opportunities: cold contacts or colleague referrals for paid work, speaking, media appearances etc.; they all just dried up suddenly, and have never come back. I worked hard for those big opportunities before, but now I have to actively find and pursue every last small opportunity, and most of them I can't quite bring to fruition. Even when I just tinker with personal projects that I don't expect to go anywhere, as soon as they get a big following or attract positive attention, something happens and via a series of small mishaps, I unintentionally abandon the whole thing.

I've lost contact with virtually every friend or contact I had before, because communicating with people feels so blocked; stuff continually goes wrong and I don't get to see or contact people despite best-laid plans. Just keeping a phone connected is this ridiculous ongoing challenge; not just money but so many little things go wrong with my phone connection, you would not believe it. Same for email and Facebook.

I've had crippling chronic fatigue, too. I have chronic health issues and this isn't my first episode of chronic fatigue, but it's by far the longest, and all the things that got me back to work every other time haven't worked this time, in large part due to ridiculously bad luck. Each time I've started making good progress with physiotherapy, return-to-work, counselling or whatever, there's some hiccup that interrupts it for me, and then a series of other mishaps that stop me going back. Eg. I found a good psychologist, to work on whatever bad habits I'd picked up from not working for so long; started making good progress, then suddenly my funding was cut for two whole weeks... and somehow a two week interruption meant my spot was gone and I could never get another appointment there! (I could go on and on with examples.) I'm also pretty sure I'm the only person ever to be fired from return-to-work program; again, someone who almost-instantly decided they didn't want me around...

I'm really sorry if I sound like a whiny complaining person; I didn't used to be, but I've had so many years of trying to make my life better, working hard and smart to get there, and nothing I do working out. I am a bit hopeless and depressed about the state of my life, though I do still muster the energy to try to make it better any time I find something that seems like it might work, ie anything I haven't tried and failed already.

I've had this really 'off' feeling for the whole time, and when I let myself entertain the idea that it might be something other than random bad luck that'll turn around if I just keep working at it, I've had various theories re what's causing it. I suspected a meddlesome family member for a while, because I had an argument with them around the same time as the witch incident, but this whole thing really isn't their style (they like to make life hard for me, but they also like to brag about my accomplishments / take credit for my success... and I don't think they're powerful enough for this, anyway). I used to have a good extra-sense about my path in life / energy currents I could ride to help make my life better, but it seemed to dry up, and I can only make it come back with some strong herbal help; I just cannot seem to make that connection to that other plane by myself, there's some block there. Meditating has gotten hard, and I have real trouble putting myself into the trance necessary to see those patterns without help now; it used to just happen while I was daydreaming or trying to fall asleep!

I haven't let myself believe I'm crossed as I know that if you believe you're cursed then you are -- easy to manifest 'bad luck' via believing things are going to go wrong and hence self-sabotaging. So I try not to let myself think about the patterns in all the things that've gone wrong... but maybe I've been burying my head in the sand too much?

There is one thing that's worked out for me in the last few years, thankfully: I did some work to attract a new partner and met someone great. But even there, we've had huge obstacles to being together, and I've had to muster every last bit of energy I could channel to break through the various blocks we've faced. The constant bad luck does strain the relationship, but so far, we're getting through it OK.

The only thing that shakes off the blocked, 'off' feeling is wandering constantly, and always being ready to pack up and leave, but that's a tough life. It's like it takes a while for the bad luck to catch up with me when I keep moving on. That's usually the only times I can muster energy to do any big work, too.

Things do get a little better if I keep to a very frequent schedule of cleansing (smoking house with incense, bathing (usually rosemary + basil + rue), praying over candles and occasional egg cleansings), but that only brings things back to neutral (not really good luck), and I can't take a break from it at all or the terrible luck starts up again.

Reason: See admin

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:28 pm

(cont. from above)

To briefly summarise just the last couple of years of bad luck:

This year:
  • One of my fiancé's grandfathers got cancer and the other had a heart attack.
  • Had to postpone wedding due to major things going wrong. Twice.
  • Immigration dumped my PERFECT paperwork in the 'it's already late so screw it' pile, so I'll be waiting at least another six months before anyone reads it (their words).
  • Fiancé got the job from hell and hasn't been able to land another one, despite lots advertised. He is working through issues at current job, though.
  • We live with my fiancé's parents, and each time we try to make better arrangements, something goes wrong.
  • (Eg) Found our dream house (an acre of woodland in the middle of town!), got finance organised... then the city inspector comes by, latches onto something they'd somehow missed the last couple of times, and it's off the market indefinitely.
  • Fiancé's family have multiple spare old cars, but each time I need to go somewhere, they're not available. Wanted to do volunteer work til I'm allowed to work, but just can't get anywhere regularly so I'm stuck in one room alone 90% of the time. Can't get to physiotherapy or other medical treatment often, either.
  • Fiancé's sister hates me even though I've never done anything to her, so I have to wear a hamesh constantly and feed it often with Van Van oil to deflect it all.
  • Have the most ridiculous issues just filling essential prescriptions; every admin mistake that stops rx being filled happens to mine, and there's a problem with at least one prescription every time I see the doc so I go without essential meds.
  • Haven't been able to see any of my friends here; they're 2-4 hours drive away and that's somehow become an insurmountable obstacle; haven't made new friends here either as I can barely leave the house due to health, transport and money issues.
  • Came up with a different exercise program I could do at home, started making great progress.... then suddenly all old my back injuries come back, and then some.
  • Etc.
Last year's list included a kidney infection, court case with landlords, hassles with immigration (in two countries!), a huge battle to get the treatment I needed, multiple instances of treatment suddenly stopping due to bad luck (above), in-laws suddenly all ganging up on me, etc. Not that I usually keep lists of my woes like that, but just to show how longstanding and pervasive the pattern of bad luck is.

I don't know what type of work this woman might've done against me, but I do know why. I'm not totally innocent here; I lost my temper, yelled at the witch and told her to find somewhere else to stay, ideally within a week or two. I still feel like I was justified in being mad, as she'd been freeloading, disruptive, greedy and cliquey for the whole time she'd stayed with me (the stories I could tell...) On the day I lost my temper I'd just been told off by two separate people for 'letting her' do what she was doing, and I felt personally guilty for the way she'd taken advantage of a friend of mine. In hindsight, I should've sat her down quietly and had a talk with her about how disruptive her behaviour was at the first sign of trouble, and if I could go back and change things I would try to do that instead... even though my instincts still scream, 'no, just get away from her ASAP, no matter what it takes'. At the time, I was trying to 'keep the peace' and 'waiting for the right moment', aka not tackling problems head-on. My bad.

BUT whatever punishment I deserve for yelling ONCE at a very demanding, disruptive person who was taking advantage of me and my loved ones, I feel like it's gone beyond any justifiable vengeance. I didn't say anything abusive or wish ill on her; honestly, the worst thing I said to her was that "I'm an only child" is not an excuse she should still be using for her behaviour when she's about to turn 30, so maybe it's time to grow up. I also didn't do it in front of other people, although two other people did notice how mad I was when I told her to go outside because we had to talk. My telling her to move on hasn't ruined her life; she seems to be doing fine. I honestly didn't do her major harm.

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:32 pm

(cont. from above)

As for what she might've done, this is the little I've figured out:

I sense that there's an element of driving me out of the USA to it; I've had to leave four times now, each under difficult circumstances. I've had long-time friends suddenly turn on me, issues with immigration, huge difficulties getting the meds I need, and a bunch of other issues. Any time I try to do something that would keep me here, eg wedding, immigration stuff etc. bad luck gets in the way, over and over.

That makes me extremely worried, as my fiancé's grandparents are one of the main reasons we live here rather than my country, and as above, since we got back one grandfather has got cancer and the other had a heart attack. I really don't want them caught in the crossfire. His one living grandmother is also very sick, though that's not a new development, and I suspect she's a worker and can take care of herself; I don't ask because she's a devout praying church lady, and as a Jewish foreigner who's older than their son/grandson, I'm a little suspect to them. My beloved cat also got very sick, too, though she is an old girl.

The other thing I've known since I first met this woman (but didn't listen to my intuition like I should've) is that she's an energy vampire, though not a type I've ever encountered before, or since. Every other vampire I've met has an energy field that's too small for their body, whereas hers is big and strong. It's also really strange; the edges are like thousands of little snapping whips almost, constantly flicking out, grabbing whatever they can take and swallowing it up. She's also somehow figured out how to reflect back just enough of the good stuff she's taking from her victims, so their good qualities become her good qualities, and they let her feed heavily because she's so 'awesome'. When she stayed with us, I had to sit up til she was asleep each night, then meditate and remove all the energy connections she was using to drain me, which was a lot more challenging than its been with other vampires.

I have also sensed, since the very first time I met her, that she'd stolen my luck, though I didn't know that was a real thing that could actually happen back then. There were some awkward 'friendly hugs' from her at the start. We were sort-of professional competitors, but I've always actively befriended the 'competition' -- especially other women in my mostly-male field -- and that worked well for me in the past. But I could feel her draining my luck and didn't know what to do / didn't want to believe something so jealous and petty. (I still believe there's enough good opportunities to go around and no need to backstab or get into unhealthy competition for them, even though mine all dried up.)

I also suspect she's draining other people's luck too, because she somehow keeps getting the most amazing professional opportunities, despite having no qualifications and not a single positive professional reference (I am not joking). At least 2-3 times a year, she's offered a gig or honour that most of us work for years to earn, and still need a pinch of good luck to actually get. She invariably messes those opportunities up and gets canned within a month or two, because she hasn't put in the hard work to have the skills to deliver at that level. (I still occasionally hear a little professional gossip, and many of her screw ups have been extremely high-profile.) Her whole professional strategy involves befriending people who can be useful to her, and taking all she can get from them til they wise up and dump her... but hey, seems to be working great for her so far.

And... I know this is gonna sound like a cop-out, but there seems to be something blocking me doing something about all this, too! Each time I try to order products designed to clear a mess like this, suddenly something will happen and the money for my next LM order disappears. And even improvising with household supplies and what I can get from the local Wiccan store (they have strong 'leave your money here' work going -- strong enough to cancel or override whatever's happening with me -- but at least have decent-quality herbs and a few oils), I constantly run into issues trying to do strong clearing work. Basic cleanse and protect candles explode, people come home unexpectedly just as I was about to take a bath, all my eggs disappear from the fridge, bath plugs refuse to work if I want to soak in something clearing like Epsom salt, etc. Even buying plain old vigil candles, if I say, "I'll go buy candles tomorrow," things will suddenly come up which stop me going, day after day... and when I do finally get there, they've sold out! I have to be sneaky; wait til I'm in a store for something entirely mundane, then wander over and grab candles, herbs, oils etc without thinking about it in advance, so nothing can stop me before I get there. I'm not unwilling to do the work; there just seem to be a lot of odd, unpredictable hurdles.

So...

1. Does this sound like a crossed condition?

2. If you've cleared something like this before, what did you do?

3. Tips on doing work like this when you're already feeling low and depleted? (I'd hire someone, but over five years with zero work income makes that hard.)

4. What do I do after I'm clear of this, to build up my good luck and personal success again? I was thinking Crown of Success, Wealthy Way, maybe Crucible of Courage as well, plus Fast Luck still works for me for little things, so I'll do a lot of that to get 'runs on the board' and build confidence again. Plus a lot of hard work in the mundane sense, obviously. ;)

5. Any idea what she might've done? She seems to be mostly Wiccan / New Age, though she appropriates anything that works for her.

6. Thoughts on reversing it back to her? I mostly just want the bad luck to stop, not provoke an all-out witch/worker war.

If anyone has a strong intuitive sense of what's going on, please let me know -- even if it's, "you're full of crap, lady." ;) Each time I pray and work to clear away bad energy or habits, and start to improve my lot, I wind up here within a day or two without meaning to, so I suspect someone here has the answer?

Thank you so much to anyone who read all that, I didn't want to leave anything potentially important out, but describing every single thing that's happened in well over five years would be a novel!

PS: I also have a near-constant pain in my back, which literally feels like I've been stabbed in the back. This isn't entirely new -- I've always gotten it when someone's sending bad stuff my way -- but it used to be an occasional thing; idk if that's relevant...

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Again, sorry my posts above are so long!

I haven't known what's going on, so I'm just hoping someone might recognise some patterns in everything that's happened, and maybe know what's going on (whether I'm right or wrong in my suspicions) and what I can do to fix it.

I've tried so many things to fix all the issues in my life over the last few years, and even when I manage to make a little headway in one area, things work out worse overall. Trying and failing yet again is hard, so I'm hoping someone might point me to something(s) that actually works...

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”