Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
render123

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by render123 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi all, iam not sure where this need to be posted i apolygize...my question is needing to know the effects of menstrual placed in a persons drink. What type of effects does it have on a person and is it used to dominate if anyone has experience with this please share...thanks

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:44 pm

its a couple of years since I been on here.

I met a great guy, we were hanging out and he gave me his key to his house, and to bond him closer to me I put my menstrual in his food and it seem to work. However we got into a fight and I left.

He called and text me to come back, basically begged me to come back, but I ignored him for four days.

I contacted him after and now things have totally changed. He asked for his key back and told me wants to be friends for now.

1) Did I mess up spell by not responding when he begged me to come back?

2) Should I try it again?

3) Should I do something stronger even though the menstrual in food is powerful already?

A quick response would be greatly appreciated. Thank u

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:55 pm

render123 --

Please read the previous posts in this long, long thread and also my free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page and you will have your answers:

BODY FLUIDS IN HOODOO: MENSTRUAL BLOOD, SEMEN, and URINE
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

-----

maryj020,

Welome back. Here are my quick replies to your questions:

1) Yes, and this is a common way to destroy your own work. You had him where you wanted him, strung him out, and he turned.

2) Good luck. Once you lose ground that much, you are going to have a difficult time getting it back. It's like now he is somewhat "immune" to your tricks.

3) Read my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic for "A Woman's 13 Year Rite of Capture" in the section on "Personal Concerns." I am not going to post it here, and you will benefit from having a copy of the book in all of your work. If you already have it, then look it up. It starts with menstrual blood and continues onward.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mrsdavis45
Newly Registered

Unread post by mrsdavis45 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 pm

So I was reading on here about holy oil and menstrual blood in a Jar what does that do confused

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello, MrsDavis45,
Can you give me the link, please?
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:07 pm

render123, read this thread completely and also read this webpage http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MarlinA86
Newly Registered

Unread post by MarlinA86 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:43 am

Hi dear luckymojo readers,
The thing is I've done that spell on my ex ( that I've recently broke up with) and every time I get my period ( even before & after getting it as I've noticed so far) I keep having these mixed feeling that shifts between yearning, missing him so much and even wanting him back despite the fact that I was the one who wanted to break up :/ wonder if it has the same effect on him or it's only me & in that case what would be the best way to break this spell off? Any suggestion would be helpful and very appreciated :)

Best regards

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:35 pm

When you say that you've done that spell, do you mean that you've fed him your MB? Just stop feeding it to him and the effect will end. As for you, Cut and Clear. If that doesn't work see your doctor about possible hormone issues.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:04 pm

I agree with candijojo's advice; you can also work with Cast Off Evil products in addition to the Cut and Clear.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 pm

I've known about feeding MB to men my entire life but just decided to use it the last part of 2013, actually started in the month of October. Why did I wait so long I ask myself? I could have made things a lot easier for me in the past if only I had listened to my elders. Well, looking on the positive side even though it has taken me a while to do it, I did and I want to thank all of the posters because by reading the posts re: MB has been very insightful and helped me tremendously. As for my results from feeding my man MB on a monthly basis since October - they have been extremely positive. He has been more sweeter, more giving, better communicating with me, wanting to spend more time with me and definitely wanting me more sexually ;) I am loving it!!! :D
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 am

That's awesome, Mrs Black Indian. This is probably my favorite thread on the forum. I am fascinated that our very womanhood holds so much power for us! I'm glad you've been finding such remarkable success!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 pm

...and you know it!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm

I recently finished a love binding & passion work with a rookworker, everything went great.
I guess my concern is I have this weird feeling that my boyfriend MIGHT be talking to other women and possibly even dating. No evidence just women's intuition.. I'm praying that I'm wrong.

In a situation like this what will happen to the rookwork? I was told there would be a tug-o-war but I honestly don't know what this entails.
Any suggestions, thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 am

faithfirst80, it sounds like you need a reading. With a reading you can double check the intuition that you are feeling. If there is another women you can find out how serious it might be and do some work to get rid of her. It could lead to a tug of war, but your work might also help this (potential) other relationship to fizzle out and end before it has started.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was reading a statistic that in America 31% of marriages fail and the rest of the world doesn't hold up much better. This was an article from AnimalPlanet about geese mating for life. Their loyalty to their partner is so great that if one dies the other never mates again. It made me think how a wild animal that's made no oath to their mate, has a total unwavering loyalty to their other half. Yet we humans that are so far above them fail so miserably.

Here's my question: To keep a mate faithful can a rootworker take 2 feathers from a mated pair of geese and do a commitment, faithfulness, loyalty spell on their partner?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:43 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

I don't think the spell would be traditional conjure (which to my knowledge doesn't work with goose feather - but a more experienced worker can confirm or deny this: don't take my word for it) and so a rootworker wouldn't be as likely to use it as a method with a strong history such as the nation sack or menstrual blood work. That said, the symbolism is eloquent and such a spell could probably be used to great effect in the hands of an experienced magical practitionner.

Unrelatedly, some food for thought is that if we compare apples with apples and look at other mammalian animals - only 3-5% of species are monogamous as opposed to birds where the figure rises to up to 90%. Therefore our 70% monogamous human species isn't doing too badly considering that that humans are not generally considered a monogamous. It's also quite a high rate as compared to the mammals at large!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

I'm in agreement with Aura. Only 3 to 5 % of animal species are monogamous.
And Aura answered your question beautifully when she said, "... the symbolism is eloquent and such a spell could probably be used to great effect in the hands of an experienced magical practitioner."

I agree because you would need to find an experienced magical practitioner who consistently works with animals in their practice. In particular with reconciliation or with fidelity work. Not harmful animal work of course.

I'm curious about the logistics of obtaining geese feathers. How would you know you had the feathers of a mated pair for certain? Having been raised on a working ranch, I know geese aren't the easiest creatures to go grab some feathers from. They can be quite mean and territorial. If you go toward a pack of geese they have been known to attack. The idea of their monogamy is nice but these are very serious, hard working birds that aren't known for being warm and cuddly.
I'd prefer to be more familiar with the animal's true nature before working with it.

After having read many of your posts, I'm convinced you have a natural gift for this kind of work.
But I would like to encourage you to take some form of study under a learned teacher in order to give your work some order.

You are a smart man, I know this by your posts and your thought process. I do think that many people who have the types of gifts you have go and study with a teacher or mentor to streamline their spellcasting. You aren't afraid of getting in there and doing the work yourself. That's an awesome trait for a student. But sometimes, we have to become a student to the right teacher to get us on the right path. I used to be stubborn about figuring things out for myself but after taking Miss Cat's HooDoo Correspondence course, that set me on the right track of giving my work structure.
There are many AIRR members who offer magical coaching as well.
I've had magical coaching before and I think that's also a great way to go. In combination with a full course.

I think at some point there needs to be a foundation of solid knowledge in which to base your spells on.
Then, you won't be new at this anymore.

There are readers who are gifted at animal symbolism. Lou FLorez and Miss Phoenix have taught an amazing course on the subject.
www.readerandrootworkers.org

Have you read Catherine Yronwode's book. "HooDoo Herb and Root Magic"?
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

I think Aura's statement that 70% of our population is monogamous is something to really think about.
That's a high number. And I believe it.

Most people aren't off screwing around on their mates.
If someone is cheating on their mate, are they really someone you want in your life on an intimate basis?
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

shanaya
Newly Registered

Unread post by shanaya » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 am

What if, somebody transfers their bad health unto you and diverts your good health unto themselves?

I know this has happened to me, and numerous medical tests (found nothing wrong, doctors even commending my ‘roaring good health’), even treatments, later, I knew this had to be black magic.

Also this sort of magic has sort of “opened up“ the vista for other such curses against me.

It seems I’m only meeting ‘the jealous side of the universe’, even when on a trip to the local grocery. Earlier, jealousy wouldn’t affect me, in that my grades etc. were totally unaffected, but around the time this was done against me, I noticed jealous people usually just got their way while I floundered in some way or the other (depression, unexplained illnesses, fights at home,etc.).

I have been told it is a cousin of mine and the health snare also is strongly related to money and luck in relationships.

I really need to know how to cure myself because any holy water I take from any holy place of worship only gives me temporary relief followed by a denigration far worse that the relief. I don’t think the same way again. I’m not interested in the same things again. I just am not myself anymore.

I have heard suggestions to the effect that it involves the doer (my cousin) using her menses in whatever it is she gives me to eat. I have also been told the most potent bad form of disease can be put upon you by this means. Unfortunately the source of my information (that my cousin has caused me trouble) does not know of a cure.

But all I know from the general info on the net, is that menses is used for love potions.

The issue of menses is obsessing me. This association, of menses with the power to heal as well as cause bad health, to bring good as well as bad luck -- I’m sure this has been put against me, and it is its nature as a natural phenomenon that makes it immune to holy intervention.

My questions:

1. Can disease be put on someone by feeding them the menses of the one casting the ill-health spell?

2. If so, how do you counteract the menses as it is fed to us?

3. Is there a way by which we can ingest some potion having our own such menstrual concern and be cured?

4. What do we do for reversing a menstrual ill-health curse back to the one who sent it?

I’m sorry if the post was too long, has been asked before, or just does not pertain to hoodoo; I figured even if it doesn’t, maybe there might be a reversal worth knowing and powerful nevertheless.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Dear shanaya,

Your topic is simply not one found in the corpus of oral, written, or printed accounts of African American hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure.

You may come from a culture in which menstrual blood is considered spiritually toxic or, as you yourself say, you may be simply, individually "obsessed" with the idea of menstrual blood, or under the effect of a spiritual counsellor who is trying to scare you, is misinformed, or comes from a culture where menstrual blood is considered spiritually toxic.

But none of that has anything to do with our culture, our beliefs, or our work.

In hoodoo:

1. Nope. It is used for sexual or love attraction and/or domination. It is not used to jinx health or money, nor to induce further curses in the form of jealousy.

2. Drinking filings from the ridges of a silver dime boiled in water or milk. Peeing on a knife to split your pee stream. Et cetera.

3. No.

4. Any double action or reversing spell should work.
catherine yronwode

shanaya
Newly Registered

Unread post by shanaya » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 am

OK, thanks for the reply! I know this confirms that they can be used only for love purposes. :oops:
I was told that I was done upon, whereby the cousin used her menses in a food trick. The person who told me emphasized the potency of such a way, not really that it is, in all cases, spiritually toxic (I really didn’t mean to say that; I apologise if I made it sound that way). Our culture has, on the one hand, a negative popular perception of this, whereby women are refrained from participation in holy worship during this time but the southern part of the country (and the one that has kept truest to the holy books) has special menarche rituals, for girls/women, as well as Goddess deities (one Goddess is said to menstruate and the period is observed reverentially by the entire village).
What I thought was, there is a strong correlation between the ‘devi’ or Goddess and menses- and western interpretations have equated devi with kundalini in most texts, and consequently the chakras or energy centers and thus our endocrine system, again responsible for menses. It is associated with the power to both heal and cause disease. So I made the connection. :|
The exact translation of his phrase is that “the goddesses have been bound”. I may have stressed on the menses portion, but the menses issue notwithstanding, does my condition correspond with a binding?
If so, can I do it upon myself (the recommended unbinding requires another person)?
My progress on all things is stunted, even meditation and Godly pursuit. If not a method by which I can unbind myself by ritual, is there a rootwork remedy? Or one to aid the ritual?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, Shanaya,
You might want to talk to an AIR worker to help you (per your request)
Some are familiar with your spiritual path
Just take a look at the page and see which worker knows your path.
http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Greetings everyone

I am pre menopausal and hadn't had a period since October. After some spellwork, my loved one announced he was coming to town for Valentine's day. I was thrilled !! then my period came 4 days before he was to arrive. And he is someone who finds it squeamish to have sex while I am on my period. I decided to use my menstrual blood on him. I carefully collected as much as I could and diluted it with water as I have no idea when I will see my period again. I then had to figure out how to deploy my trick. I tried to coax him to my area by booking a hotel room. Then I was going to deck it out with balloons and flowers and order take out and add MB before he got there. That didn't work out. I ended up going to his house that he had just got posession of, so cooking for him was not feasible. Because Plan A was foiled a quickly hatched an impulsive plan B, which was add MB to a gallon of Tampico, or as I more lovingly call it "gut rot" !!. what can I tell you! it seemed like a good idea at the time!!LOl. I poured some out and added two dropperfuls and shook the bottle vigourously. Well later on, he says to me " there is something in the tampico , its red ", well you can imagine my horror!! He showed me the bottle and the blood had congealed and was floating around like little worms!! it looked disgusting!! I persuaded him to pour it away. He also swore off tampico for the rest of his life!! so something good did come out of my half baked plan..!!LOL

I suggested we see a movie. I asked him if he wanted any snacks he said no. I purchased a soda, took it to the bathroom and added two dropper fulls of MB and gave it a good shake. As I snuggled next to him at the movies I offered him the drink, he declined. I did this twice, I took a couple of swigs myself. Just as I thought he wasn't going to drink it, he reached over and took several gulps !! YAY !! He
didn't finish it, but i know he got enough.

Before I left , I deployed some fresh blood into the left over chinese and made sure it was thoroughly mixed with soy sauce so it wont be detected.

I appreciate all the wonderful advice and knowledge on this forum. I wish I had this knowledge years ago, how my life would have been so different.

I understand that this is a serious binding technique, but what will happen if the couple are no longer compatible or the woman wants 'out:? Is he bound to her forever ? What spell can be used to disconnect from him ?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Mystikal95
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mystikal95 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello Everyone!
I have been a lurker on this forum for years. Love the products and have had great success with them. I have a question...The guy I am dating has lost his sense of smell due to a bad accident he had years ago. He took a bad fall and cant smell anything. Since adding the menstrual blood to food and drink seems to be pheromone and scent based binding spell will it have any affect on him since he cannot smell, I would love to try it and was wondering would it be a waste of time. We have a good relationship and I wanted to bring us closer and have him obsessed :), Have seen great results in others in the past. Thank you in advance for you help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello Mystikal95,

I don't know much about this kind of work but I don't believe the person has to have a sense of smell. Part of this work is the fact that you are feeding him a part of you. I don't think it would be a waste of time. Other workers who have more expereince with this kind of work may be able to fill you in better than I can though.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I agree with natstein on this.
Smell doesn't play a role. It's the ingestion
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mystikal95
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mystikal95 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 am

Thank you so much for the answers. I appreciate you time.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 am

I understand that this is a serious binding technique, but what will happen if the couple are no longer compatible or the woman wants 'out:? Is he bound to her forever ? What spell can be used to disconnect from him ?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Yes, it is a serious binding technique. But....
No, this is not a long lasting spell.
It will eventually wear off
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Miss Aida

So the target needs to be fed consistently for this spell to be long lasting ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
I would give this often as a "Maintenance" spell.
Or, even consider it as a "back-up" spell.
I am not quite sure what your situation is, but, just from a brief question, that's the only advice I can give you at this point.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
I would give this often as a "Maintenance" spell.
Or, even consider it as a "back-up" spell.
I am not quite sure what your situation is, but, just from a brief question, that's the only advice I can give you at this point.
Wishing you the best
Miss Aida,
I agree with you completely about it being a "Maintenance or back-up" spell and that is exactly how I am using it. Another way to bind your lover to you ;) Absolutely so sexysensational!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Sassafras69

Unread post by Sassafras69 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi !
Sophia again.
I'm very new to this Forum & still feeling my way around. However, I intend to get familiar with all the topics & their placement here :)
Ok, my questions.

1) I once read on a now defunct forum , that Menstrual Blood can be used in domination type of love spells without the caster becoming a slave to the recipient of the spell. Is this true ?

2) If so, is Menstrual blood the only ingredient to be used if the caster wishes to dominate without becoming dominated themselves? Or is this just one of many techniques designed to do the same thing?

Would really like to understand this theory.
Thanks for the feedback :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi, Sassafras / Sophia.

Okay, let's talk terminology. I know you are new here, but your use of terms from Neo-Pagainsm is confusing to me, as i work in the African American tradition of hoodoo folk magic.

As i understand it, your term "caster" means "spell-caster," right? That is, the person who casts a spell?

Well, we call that the practitioner, or use a term like the one who is throwing for the other or burning candles on them or tricking them or messing them up or jinxing them or ruling and controlling them or drawing them closer or working roots on them or whatever is being done.

The person who is affected by the spell, whom you call the "recipient," is generally called by us the target, or, if the spell is harmful, the victim.

1) So as i understand your first question, you read somewhere that menstrual blood can be used in love domination spells without the practitioner becoming a slave to the target, and you want to know if that is true, right?

Sure, that's true.

Makes no sense the other way -- why would a practitioner bother to perform a love domination spell if it turned them into a slave of their target?

2) Yes, there are dozens of other things used for love domination besides menstrual blood.

First, men don't have menstrual blood, so that's a huge population that works other ways.

Second, pregnant ladies, those who are newly nursing babies, ladies with polycystic ovary disease, older ladies, and any lady who has had a hysterectomy doesn't have menstrual blood either.

So that's a few million people who use other forms of love domination spells.

Search the love spells area of the forum for love domination.

Cood luck.
catherine yronwode

Sassafras69

Unread post by Sassafras69 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Sorry for the confusion.
I'll work on improving my terminology so that my questions will be clearer.
I have a friend who is working alot of love spells on her ex-boyfriend & she's getting obsessed w/the guy but he's not obsessed with her at all. Which made me think of the Menstrual Blood thread posted on the defunct site. Just curious is all.
Thank you :)

AudraF1
Newly Registered

Unread post by AudraF1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

I have a serious question:
What happens to the guy whose bound to you if he can no longer be with you? Will it hurt him?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey all, I just wanted to share my personal usage of menstrual blood. I like to smear some on fresh rose petals & dry them to use in my sexual attraction oils/incenses. I also have some mixed with red wine, vodka, & prayed over to use if I need it. Although, I haven't felt the need, so it will probably go bad before then , lol. I have a very painful period, so I usually skip nice workings (love & money) & save my energy for stronger more negative stuff; like domination, banishings, & the like. I figure the pain & negativity I feel is my body's cue to what I should use my energy for. I paired my FWP up with the pain energy I'm feeling (envisioning it as "fiery" energy), & WOOHOO the MIL & husband have not called me or bothered me for two whole days now! I can't wait to use the new technique I've stumbled on with the Essence of Bend-Over that I've got coming.
HRCC Student #1989

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 pm

AudraF1 wrote:I have a serious question:
What happens to the guy whose bound to you if he can no longer be with you? Will it hurt him?
I believe that would depend on his character and temperament. If he has a tendency to be pessimistic or insecure, yes, it might hurt him, and it would be merciful to make a dollbaby of him and give it a black walnut bath (see http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html).

A strong and sunny-tempered man might look fondly back on your time together, counting it as one of the treasures of his life even after it is over. I wouldn't rob him of that :)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

AudraF1
Newly Registered

Unread post by AudraF1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Okay, Maybe I should be a little more thorough
My boyfriend and I broke up in January. I fed him the blood last night over dinner, cause I snuck it into his coke a cola. It was only a little tiny bit (like, end of my period stuff) and I had noticed that he's answering his phone much more quickly than he used too, this is the next day.

Even last night when we talked about our relationship, he left open the possibility that he might be wrong about me not being his soul mate. Said that he might not be ready for me yet, and admitted that he needed time apart to work on himself.

Now, here's where it gets weird.

I have the ability to see soul connections with my mind inside my soul. I know it sounds stupid, but I've always been able too. I see them as tubes that i can walk through to go inside someone else (not possession, just to look around and see) and I notice that our, what I like to call "link" is growing. It's growing very quickly, and it's almost the same size as the connections that he has with his brother and sister.

I guess I'm concerned that this link will be so powerful that it'll take him over, essentially.

I know that it sounds crazy, but I have an incredibly strong "will" so to speak, which is probably why the spell is growing at such a fast rate. I've always been pretty powerful. Not trying to brag, I'm trying to explain the gravity of this situation thoroughly.

I have questions:

1. Is it possible that a man can become so "obsessed" with that other person that it's detrimental to his health, and other relationships that he has with other people?
2.What is the normal rate of affect with this spell? In other words, he left me in January. How soon can I expect him to be back with me?
3. How much is too much menstrual blood?
4. How can I tell that this spell is working, and since I notice a change in his behavior, is it indeed working?

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:19 am

Hi There

1. He still will have his own free will where his mind is concerned as you didn't work his mind only drawing him nearer to you.

2. You seem to have had confirmation that your trick worked as his behaviour has become more attentive to you.

3. You only used a small portion of your menstrual blood, you don't want to use a lot as you don't want to alert his taste or attention to it.

4. I think you've got confirmation that your spell is working. Good for you as you obviously have a gift for love work,

I too brought my partner to me in 3 days from doing the work and that was over 12 years ago and we're still going strong.

Good Luck.
HRCC G#1548

Sassafras69

Unread post by Sassafras69 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you all for asking & answering questions about Obsession. I too have had some of the same questions in mind.
Hope everyone had a great weekend & that the coming week will be blessed with good fortune for all :)
Sassafras69

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:28 pm

AudraF1 wrote:I guess I'm concerned that this link will be so powerful that it'll take him over, essentially.
Menstrual blood is usually done on a regular basis, not just once. If you're worried about him being taken over, resolve to feed him your "stuff" very infrequently in small doses. Repeat only as necessary -- only if he begins to become neglectful.
1. Is it possible that a man can become so "obsessed" with that other person that it's detrimental to his health, and other relationships that he has with other people?
Yes -- but usually if there are other psychological issues first.
2.What is the normal rate of affect with this spell? In other words, he left me in January. How soon can I expect him to be back with me?
It varies entirely with the personality of the target. He might take his own sweet time -- or jump back into the relationship with joyful abandon. Divination might enable you to set a time frame.
3. How much is too much menstrual blood?
Enough for him to notice!
4. How can I tell that this spell is working, and since I notice a change in his behavior, is it indeed working?
When the events you desired come to pass after you did the spell, you know it has worked.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

tamwic1
Newly Registered

Unread post by tamwic1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 am

Hello, I'm new here.
I have a friend who did this with spaghetti on her loved one back in 2007. She only did it once and it worked until Sept 2013. So she is wondering if its run its course? If so that's fine because she wishes to remain friends with him. She wants to know if its done or if she has to do something more to make sure it is done?
Thank You

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 am

Hello Tamwic,

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to introduce yourself on the introductions thread.

While I am not an expert (being as I do not have a menstrual cycle and so don't use this work myself), it is my understanding that feeding some one your menstrual blood does wear off on it's own and should be done regularly to keep it active. I would say that her work had worn off some time ago and the relationship stayed on because it was a good relationship. I do not think she needs to do anything more to take it off as it were. Hope this is helpful !

Peace~

Nathen

numero uno

Unread post by numero uno » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

hello all,
I was thinking I have heard of women burying their husbands/boyfriends socks or boxers tied in a knot
in their back yard? to keep their men around, committed and faithful.
is there any truth to this and if so, would or could it work for a man to get his lover to come back?
any advice on this?
thx numero uno

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 am

jewel wrote:I need advice on my current situation. My husband is in the military and goes away for two weeks to a month at a time. I noticed that when he is away from me he talks to other woman. I am wondering what I can do to keep his attention on me when he Is away? If he gets deployed? I have searched this forum and haven't found the answer to this question.
Giving your husband some period blood regularly works wonders, also when I wash my husbands clothes I put some of my urine and blood in the rinse cycle =) :D it works great as marking him as MINE so other women wont have any interest in him...
there are so many things in this site you could try, I read if you take a dirty underwear of his tie it in a knot and put it between the box spring
and the mattress of your bed ;) that one sounds good. they also suggest maybe if you got a nosey hubby cut a whole in mattress and put his underwear inside then sew back up the mattress.. just a few suggestions. I know you feel and these things have helped me. LM sells honey jar
kit that you could work while your hubby is at work on trips or in the field..
best of luck to you,
michelle ;)

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 am

Hello everyone!
Well, I'm new to all this forum stuff, so forgive me if I do something wrong at the beginning. So far, I've been only reading forums but I just had to join this one. It's great!
Well, I've heard about putting MB in drink of someone you love and want him to love you too, but I've never tried it so far. That idea has begun to emerge in my mind again just recently when I was thinking about how to raise the relationship I have with the guy I love to a highher level. I've been surfing the web ever since to figure out should I do it or not, to learn about all pros and cons, and at the end I decided to do it. Well, I came accross to this forum just after I did that, a bit too late to prevent myself from doing the stupidest thing I did - throw away all my MB I had saved, after I fed him the first time, thinking:"O.k, that's done. I won't be needing this anymore." HUGE, HUGE MISTAKE! So, now I have to wait almost a whole month before I collect new MB. :(
Anyway, after reading this topic, I realised that even though I know he has some feelings for me, I may need to feed him at least 3-4 times before I see some results, because even if the change starts within him after this first time that I fed him my MB, I know I won't see some bigger changes in his behaviour because he's so good in controling his emotions. I know that because we've been friends for almost 5 years and we've been through some stuff where I could really learn how he functions. Anyway, about a year ago I noticed that he became more affectionate towards me, he gave me a petname and he's been calling me that ever since, and we started flirting more and more openly. We were in a band together, and all of the other band member noticed that he keeps calling me sweet names, singing to me etc. In the meantime I realized that I love him and want to be with him. About a month ago we slept together, and even spent the night together cuddling. I didn't see him after that for a while, but when I saw him again I realized that he's acting more like "just friends" again and it's making me crazy. I know that all those feelings couldn't have dissapeared in a flash with no reason, and that's when I decided to do the magic on him. If those feelings are inside, I want to help him express them. He comes to me about once a month at least, and then I can serve him food and drinks. I did that yesterday for the first time, and even though I threw my MB after that, hopefully I will reach my goal. Now considering my situation, what do you think, how many times I will have to feed him MB befor I see some results? I hope it woouldn't have to be so hard, because I don't see any major difficulties in our relationship. What's your oppinion?
P.S. I'm sorry my post is so long, but I wanted to introduce you to my situation before I start reporting about results, and asking some questions.
Best wishes to all!

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:22 am

You can also add powdered Queen Elizabeth Root to your tinctures and mixtures along with the menses to help bolster the effect
Does Queen Elisabeth Root have any taste? I mean, If I mix that too with MB will that change the original taste of drink or food? I'm more concerned about drik though...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, turtledove,
I wouldn't recommend feeding that to him.
Also, please ALWAYS look up ALL herbs to see if they are indeed edible and what they are used for medicinally.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 am

[quote="Devi Spring"]Well, it takes about 3 months for full results from one working - so you've still got 2 to go to see how these turn out.[quote]

I didn't understand this well, and I would like to know it: those 2 times that are left can be done within those 3 months before the full results, or you ment waiting 3 months to see the results and if they are not yet satisfying then to repeat the procedure, which is feeding him MB again? Which way is better?

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:49 am

Thank you very much for your quick answer. I've been reading all posts on this forum many times, but I got confused when someone said that Queen Elisabeth Root can be mixed with MB for better results. Or I understood it that way. Anyway, that's why I had to ask. I don't want to cause anyone around me any harm by doing this magic.
Best wishes! :)

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi Turteldove

While you are waiting for your period you can use your sexual fluids and or urine. However I would reccommend a reading first to find out why he reverted back to being friends. There is no particular time frame for MB to work on your man. if they are stubborn it can take a while.
Good luck to you

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 am

BlakPrincessUK, thanks for your reply. Now, about why he reverted to being frineds... It's not really he reverted because we were never in a relationship. We just agreed to be FWB, no pressure on. It's just that I thought that once it has happened, that it would happen more often. I can't tell him about my real feelings, I'm afraid that it would ruin the friendship we have, and automatically ruin my chances to convert it into relationship in time. So, I don't think I need a reading, at least not yet, because I know what is going on, I just hoped that something would change after we've been together. So the problem is that I expected for something that was out of our agreement to happen. I expected too much, while knowing that even if it had changed something, even if he had felt something deeper he wouldn't have brought it up, because that's not what we agreed. So I guess I'm the one who's guilty that now I have more work around him. I was just hoping to get the transition from friends to relationship spontaniously. I know there is something more than just friendship but it's taking him a bit to long to realize it himself and admit it. And, as I said, he's so good in controling his feelings. I just want to help him by making him want me so bad, that he has to do something about it. :) So, I will keep working. :)

As for the sexual fluids.. I have one question. I read somewhere, maybe even on this forum, that they have to be collected during the full moon. In that case, I don't have time to collect them, because there will be no full moon before I see him. I will probably see him again at the beginning of april, or somewhere around. I will not menstruate till then, and the next full moon is on April 15th. Any idea? :)

Thank you!

P.S. It really means to me that I have you all to share my thoughts with. You are all great! And there are so many usefull things to learn here, and so much knowledge about the hoodo and everything connected to it. Love ya all! :)

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

I have a situation where I want to tie up a guy's nature. The problem is that we havent had intercourse in about a month now! What other alternative do I have? I have no way to get his semen now! Can I use a penis shaped candle? If so, which one? I have some of his hair from when he shaved, I also have some semen that I froze a few months ago, but my vaginal fluids may be in there as well. Please help!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:05 pm

As for the sexual fluids.. I have one question. I read somewhere, maybe even on this forum, that they have to be collected during the full moon. In that case, I don't have time to collect them, because there will be no full moon before I see him. I will probably see him again at the beginning of april, or somewhere around. I will not menstruate till then, and the next full moon is on April 15th. Any idea? :)

Its my understanding that Hoodoo does not rely on moon phasing for their workings. I believe that you can deploy tricks at any time. However if you are drawing something to you its enhanced when the moon is increasing and to remove something from your life then it can be more powerful when the moon decreases.

The professional Rootworkers can weigh in on this one, but moon phases have been mentioned many times in threads.You can do a search and see what you find.

In terms of your friendship, it seems then you have a good perspective and know exactly what you want.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi mags76,
To make a man impotent:
You can always use a black penis candle http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Drill some holes and add Alum to it: http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
And salt peter: http://www.herb-magic.com/saltpeter.html
That should do it!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
You are ABSOLUTELY right on everything you have said!!
If collecting menstrual blood was only allowed during the waxing moon, this hoodoo trick wouldn't be much good to over 50% of the female population! LOL
And also, like you had said, some practitioners don't use moon phases with their work. I do. BUT I would NEVER limit menstrual collection or execution just during this phase.
There are exceptions...
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:29 am

Thanks BlakPrincessUK and Miss Aida for your answers. I know that MB can be collected anytime.

I was refering to collecting vaginal secretion. I read that it has to be collected during the full moon here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

It would be great if vaginal fluid was effective equally no matter when it was collected. I wouldn't have a problem then. :) I want to be sure if it can be successfull no matter when it was collected, because I really wouldn't like to mess someting up. :D

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 am

Thanks Mrs Aida,
I want to tie his nature to me forever! Would the black penis candle, alum, and salt peter tie up his nature for good or tie him to me? I only want him to have sex with me but we haven't had sex since Feb 27th. How do I tie him to me if I can't get his semen? I see the black candle is used for doing evil or repelling evil, the alum is for stopping gossip and for other protective and cleansing purposes, the salt peter is for protection, removal of jinxes, and clearing out evil messes in the home, so I was wondering how would all of that work. I don't want to tie up his nature all together, I just want to tie it to me only!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 am

Hello, mags76 .
Oooops! I misunderstood you. From reading your other posts, I thought he was the bad guy!!
LOL!
Dismiss my post, please. That post would just make him impotent.
Sorry about that!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:31 am

Thats ok Mrs Aida, lol! But is there anything that I can do if I don't have his semen? I printed a photo of him on the computer, I'm going to put follow me boy oil on it and write our names on it with my petition and put a candle with his name carved in it and add follow me boy oil to the candle. Do I need to write in red ink? Would that help some until I get my other items?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”