• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Spell-Casting - Do you have all of your school supplies?

Spell-Casting - Do you have all of your school supplies?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am

If you are a parent of a young child or a grown student in college, school is about to begin. There are many supplies certainly from pencils and protractors to used text books. Don't forget your Lucky Mojo Supplies!

Lucky Mojo King Solomon Wisdom:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
I would order the spell kit (s):
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html

Lucky Mojo Crown of Success:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Lucky Mojo Clarity:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

All three of the oils can be combined in a hot oil diffuser, as Conjurman Ali recommended in this thread:
how-to-get-and-maintain-information-t13306.html#p71643

If you read the main pages of the King Solomon Wisdom and the Crown of Success, one of the many recommendations you will see involves the "bath crystals and dressing clothing".

You can anoint the head with Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom Oils and it describes a "how to" on the pages.

There are so many good recommendations on these pages in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode.

Take the Spiritual baths, dress the clothing, anoint with the oils, the spell kits come with a Mojo, turn in term papers dusted with Crown of Success Sachet Powder.

Just something I was thinking about today, as the children and adults get ready to go back to school.

Good luck to everyone this school year, and may you and your children succeed in all that you do!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Do you have all of your school supplies?

Unread postby duchess » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks so much for this wonderful post Miss Tammie! As a teacher, I can personally attest to fantastic results with these products.

I just wanted to add one more thing--my new absolute fave is Crucible of Courage. LOVE IT. It carries a powerful kick of gumption and stick to it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Have a fantastic school year everyone! :D

duchess
duchess

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

:D Great reply! I love Crucible of Courage, too!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Love this, love this, love this Miss Tammie Lee--get an A+ in my book!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

Ditto to Miss Bri's post for Miss Tammie Lee!!!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sephora » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Wow...thanks a bunch Miss Tammie Lee! Very helpful as I am going back to school this September!
Sephora

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Thanks y'all! :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

RE: School supplies?-No Friends/Controlling Teacher

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 am

We just moved to another state and my son is having trouble adjusting to the "differences". He's having a hard time making new friends which he feels he has anything in common with or have the same type of personality as he does. More so personality. Anyway...is there something that I can do so that he makes friends more easily? He has reached out to the children in his class room but he feels like he is the one pursuing friendship and not the other way around. I feel bad for my baby. He's a wonderful loving kid. He had tons of friends at his old school, which he made right away. People are usually drawn to him in a good way.

Also, he loves his homeroom teacher but the teacher for his other class appears to be a bit high strung and feels she is in boot camp. One kid even got in trouble for pursing his lips during class! Really lady. She appears to have a the Napoleon complex and not respect the children in class at all. All the kids dislike her.

My son is a very happy child, very balanced, thoughtful, respectful and loving. I felt so sad when I picked him up yesterday and he looked so down. I asked him what was wrong, which I had to beg for him to tell me...then he laid on my arm and cried. Awe!! That is not cool.

I told him things would be fine, to give it some time since school just started Monday, etc. Any suggestions?

Would appreciate any help!Thanks
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

A new school is an adjustment, but it sounds like from your description that he will fit in in no time. I felt bad when you said he cried. You gave him some good advice too, as it is just the first week. The kids are getting settled in and the teachers are establishing what they expect. A Honey Jar would be helpful.

Attraction and Protection products are what I would consider.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html (see in the descriptive line)

Good luck to you and him! I hope he settles in quickly and has a wonderful year!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Very nice post Miss Tammie Lee.

Besides those foundational tools mentioned above my LM "school kit" usually includes;
Master Key Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master-key.html. A bit untraditional use but I find it to be the best for concentration issues.
Deers Tounge leafs - when the kids have problem in reading out loud.
Five Finger grass - Help with studies and other things from friends at school.
Rue - Those tweenies sure can cast that Evil eye on each others, so this or "Aspand" is very handy if the child is a girl.
Cinnamon & Sugar mix - A little dab on the sternum makes them Sweet, popular and protected.
Stop Gossip http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html- Bad reputation is not nice for any kid and small people love slander as much as big ones.
And finally for the bigger kids; Cast Off Evil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cast-off-evil.html if they get in bad company and
Victory Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html - the last one used a bit untraditionally but can work wonders when things look tough.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 pm

thank you for this post Miss Tammie Lee!!

Dr. Johannes, thank you for your wonderful suggestions!!! I am for sure going to use some of your ideas with my 13 year old son. He has started school already and some of his old problems with concentration, learning, and always looking for the easy way out are already popping up! He is in 8th grade now, which is only 1 year from starting high school. I want to get these problems fixed this year so his high school time will be fruitful and successful without tons of problems.
corazon

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Dr. Johannes, I love your Back to School kit! Looks like a pretty good pick-me-up for hoodoo ladies, too :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Ditto Miss Michaele... Dr Johannes GRAND Kit and an "A plus" for the children and adult students!
Thank You Dr. Johannes!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 am

MissMichaele wrote:... Looks like a pretty good pick-me-up for hoodoo ladies, too :)

Miss Michaele

It is pretty universal when it comes to handling social situations. For the ladies there are a few things I would add, such as Crossing OIl, D.U.M.E. , Bewitching OIl, Look Me Over, Cleo May and so on.
The basic difference is that I do not think steming sex stuff and "fuck off and die you rapist-wannabe mo..f..kr - stuff" is suitable for kids. :-)
Some people might be offended in hearing what is done to serious bullies to keep them off other kids backs, so I left that out as well.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 pm

What a wonderful thread! Thank you Miss Tammie Lee and everyone else for your posts!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks Miss Tammie Lee!!

Wow, now he tells me this teacher yells at the students and calls them fools in class! This is just not acceptable to degrade children at all. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but it seems like she is just the kind of person I initially felt she was. Any suggestions for her at all?

I do plan to speak with the principle tomorrow about her behavior but I am concerned about my son being singled out in the conversation.

I dressed him with some LM Oils - Crown of Success, Love Me (to have others to have a loving heart towards him), and Compelling (to compel his hateful teacher to not be so hateful to him).

I use Fiery Wall on him and have a protection bowl going for him. Maybe I should switch out the Love me for some attraction powder?

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:A new school is an adjustment, but it sounds like from your description that he will fit in in no time. I felt bad when you said he cried. You gave him some good advice too, as it is just the first week. The kids are getting settled in and the teachers are establishing what they expect. A Honey Jar would be helpful.

Attraction and Protection products are what I would consider.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html (see in the descriptive line)

Good luck to you and him! I hope he settles in quickly and has a wonderful year!
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 pm

A Stop Gossip honey jar on the teacher should help her stop spewing negativity at the children.

That being said, you may wish to work some Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom for her as well - perhaps with a white skull candle. Being a teacher is extremely difficult work, and it just keeps getting harder and harder with all the budget cuts and insane hoops they require teachers to jump through in many states. My mother is an elementary school teacher in California, and I have absolutely no idea how she puts up with it all!

While it's true the teacher may not be dealing well with the stress, and perhaps is just a sour person, it may well be that she is quite over-burdened with all kinds of circumstances that you may not even be aware of. Helping her to gain a calm and rational mind might very well do the trick.

Try a compassionate approach first, instead of jumping to harsher judgements. Perhaps they will prove to be justified, but in the meantime, try working a more peaceful angle.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks Devi! I will try a peaceful approach. I didn't want to start off with anything harsh but was unsure. I figured she'd be well rested and of sound mind with the summer break. I am just really sensitive when it comes to children being mistreated. They are defenseless and innocent (at least some of them still are these days). I'd think shed' be a bit more uptight towards the end of the year. And no matter a persons circumstances (hers) it just not right to take it out on them.

Being a teacher is an extremely tough job (I couldn't do it) and our teachers are very much unappreciated and underpaid (in most cases). I love teachers and believe they do one of the most important jobs in the world! :) I have teachers in my family as well.

I like the white candle spell idea and the stop gossip jar (but how soon would that work?).

As always... thanks for such wonderful advise!

Devi Spring wrote:A Stop Gossip honey jar on the teacher should help her stop spewing negativity at the children.

That being said, you may wish to work some Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom for her as well - perhaps with a white skull candle. Being a teacher is extremely difficult work, and it just keeps getting harder and harder with all the budget cuts and insane hoops they require teachers to jump through in many states. My mother is an elementary school teacher in California, and I have absolutely no idea how she puts up with it all!

While it's true the teacher may not be dealing well with the stress, and perhaps is just a sour person, it may well be that she is quite over-burdened with all kinds of circumstances that you may not even be aware of. Helping her to gain a calm and rational mind might very well do the trick.

Try a compassionate approach first, instead of jumping to harsher judgements. Perhaps they will prove to be justified, but in the meantime, try working a more peaceful angle.
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby QematetSau » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

I'd like to share that using Crown of Success oil and Master Key oil gave me excellent results this past semester at school. They need to be used everyday on your person, papers you turn in, and exams, etc.
QematetSau

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

That's great QuematetSau!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 am

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that I did some strong prayer work and a honey jar and things did a 360. He actually says she is very nice now! She says he is her favorite student. Thanks Lucky Mojo!!
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

I started my King Solomon Wisdom Vigil on Friday, and little by little it is working (I am a hardcore last minute chick, lol). I was also thinking that a Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Bag would be useful for the supply list, to supplement the kits and candle burning.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby Jibrael » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm in my senior year of college, working on an English Lit degree, so I'm constantly reading, studying, and writing long analytical papers. I keep a Ganesh statue at my study area, and last semester I started petitioning him with a pinch of the LM Solomon Wisdom incense whenever working, especially when dealing with writer's block. This past semester I got straight As in all my upper-level classes, and a couple papers I wrote using this simple spell are about to get me into two honor societies! Also, those two papers were dusted with Crown of Success powder before being turned in ;)

When REALLY stuck, I've annointed my head and hair with Solomon Wisdom oil while praying for intelligence and clarity of thought. Can't express how much I love this particular Hoodoo formula, and how well it works! In addition, just this week, I got some LM Ganesh incense, which I plan on mixing with Solomon Wisdom next time I petition Him.

This semester I've also already experienced successes using LM St. Expedite products (oil and incense) when petitioning that saint for last-minute school help. I'm considering getting a small image of him to join Ganesh near my computer. I wonder if they'll get along?

So, I add my voice to those recommending Crown of Success and Solomon Wisdom as magical school supplies, and I also recommend petitioning Ganesh and St. Expedite.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm very happy that this thread has done what it has done for the children and for the adults!
Keep the testimony coming y'all!

Congrats to all!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:52 pm

It truly does Miss Tammie Lee...thanks for the information. We can all use that 'edge' that conjure gives...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mezan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm a college student in my final semester--and boy oh boy do Crown of Success products work. They get me through my reading with more focus, and the CoS vigil candle helped me finish my previous semester with strong grades :) I've also found the oil effective in public speaking situations.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Well... did y'all get your school supplies??? Did you invest, rather reinvest in the lives of your children, in your precious pumpkins from 5-25, K1-12 and working on a Master's degree???
("precious pumpkins" I have had phrases that have been taken...It is not a copy write thing; it is a brand thing.
Precious Pumpkins is "mine" for the kids. (except for Miss Cat who can do anything, as this is her site :) )

Whether they are 5 or 25, if you are someone's Mom, Dad or Grandmother, Auntie, Anyone that helped to raise a child.)

Good luck to all this school year!" Lucky Mojo has the products if you make them work for your loved ones"!

I'm going to put that at the end of my signature!!!

Have a great school year y'all ;) Please post your testimonials!!! :)

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bewitching redhead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 am

QematetSau wrote:I'd like to share that using Crown of Success oil and Master Key oil gave me excellent results this past semester at school. They need to be used everyday on your person, papers you turn in, and exams, etc.

How exactly did you dress your papers and exams with these oils? I have Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils.
Many thanks! :)
Bewitching redhead

Re: Spell-Casting - Do you have all of your school supplies?

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Generally oils would be used on the person rather than papers since they stain paper. For the exams and hand-ins, it is customary to dust them with sachet powder from the same product lines.

There's more on using both types of products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bewitching redhead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 am

aura wrote:Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Generally oils would be used on the person rather than papers since they stain paper. For the exams and hand-ins, it is customary to dust them with sachet powder from the same product lines.

There's more on using both types of products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Thank you! :D
Bewitching redhead

Unread postby Khi Armand » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Jibrael wrote:So, I add my voice to those recommending Crown of Success and Solomon Wisdom as magical school supplies, and I also recommend petitioning Ganesh and St. Expedite.

Yes, these two spirit allies are great for the academic, and keeping in line with the Hindu pantheon, Sarasvati is another entity known to lend a helping hand to those deep in study.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-sarasvati.html
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 am

And for those who work with Saints: Saint Joseph of Cupertino has always been a reliable go-to and overall excellent Spirit to work with: working-with-st-joseph-of-cupertino-questions-and-thanks-t19951.html-sid=5de7e487b2e97b32eb1bc46a3c75b80e#p115504
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 am

I see some people are mentioning master key oil

for some reason i took master oil to be the one for school/courses? while master key is more for occult/spirtual..am i wrong?
Sarafina

Unread postby Hedge-Witch » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Serefina

Master Oil is used for controlling people and situations in general, your right, that Master Key is for mastering the art of the occult skills and turning the key to open you up to spiritual and hidden knowledge.

Hope this helps.
HRCC G#1548
Hedge-Witch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
Hedgewitch is right
Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
Take care

Sarafina wrote:I see some people are mentioning master key oil

for some reason i took master oil to be the one for school/courses? while master key is more for occult/spirtual..am i wrong?
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

ok since master key is more for the occult i ended up ordering master oil. i had the opportunity to get it sooner from a luckymojo seller on ebay but she has master key oil..so i wanted to see if master key would be just as effective for mastering courses in school..im still confused by the explanation so i will just play it safe and wait for the master oil to arrive

anyway thanks to both of you for your responses.
Sarafina

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power