Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-casting to Help a Child to Succeed in School

ed+des+sar

Re: Spell-casting to Help a Child to Succeed in School

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 am

Thank you Mary Bee and Cat for your prompt reply to my problem. I feel so dumb because I find that everyone in this forum has a lot of information to share with someone like myself. You guys are very wise. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us.

I would still like to do a honey jar spell for my son's teachers. He is in high school and has 7 teachers, however, I only know their last names.

1) Can I still do the spell with just the last names of the teachers?

2) If so, would I need to do a separate honey jar for each teacher or just one honey jar for all 7 of them?

3) How long would I have to wait to see results?

I am sorry for all the questions but I am new to this.

Thank you all very much for your wisdom.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh, sorry, we forgot to answer your earlier question about the honey jar!

I have merged all three of the threads you started on this single topic into one thread, so that we may better serve you.

1) Yes, you still do the spell with just the last names of the teacher; if you can get their pictures (from the school yearbook or web site, they will be even better. At least print out the school logo seven times and write each name over the logo, place your herbs -- from the list by StarsintheSky7, printed above -- in each packet, then fold up those 7 packets.

2) Just one honey jar for all 7 teachers -- and add the guidance counsellor and the school principal and the cafeteria manager and the janitors in while you are at it!.

3) Honey jars and sugar jars are known to be slow but effective.

Here's another idea for you: instead of honey, use sugar -- place all of the packets at the bottom of the sugar jar, burn a candle on it, and then spoon out sugar from the jar to use in cooking and baking. Keep topping it back up and light a small (4") candle on the jar once a week. If you can take cookies or candies made with this special teacher-sweetening sugar to school and get any of them to eat therefrom, you will have scored a real hit in your growing understanding of conjure work.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm

You can add all teachers to the honey jar. You can do a Google search or look in the schools year book to get their full names. Actually I would get their pictures if you can. Honey Jars (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) can sometimes slow to see results but they are long lasting. That is why some workers may back them up with candle work, or other spell work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I purchased a King Solomon's Wisdom Honey Jar kit from Lucky Mojo and did it for my son.

I just did it with the petition that he would succeed in school, focus on his school work, and get good grades.

A general petition like this would be really good because you can keep it going year after year without having to make a new one each year with the new teachers names.

The kit is located on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

it will come with all the instructions you need.

It may be slow to start working, but don't give up. My son is doing wonderfully in school and I couldn't be happier. I started my jar on him over a year ago. Be patient, and keep doing the work! It will pay off!

Good Luck!!!

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am

Hi, thank you for your suggestion regardding the honeyjar kit. I don't quite understand though how you did it without the teachers names. Can you please explain how you did it? Thank you so very much for your wise words.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 am

Thank you so much Corazon, that is a great idea. I would love to do the same with my honeyjar spell. Actually I already have the honeyjar spell kit but I was not confident enough to use it. Can you please let me know how you did it without writing the teacher's names. I know usually you write the person's name you are trying to sweeten first and then you write yours on top. But since you did not use teachers names did you just write your son's name three times and then write your petition around it.

Also when you are doing a honeyjar spell for someone else do you eat some of the honey out of the jar or does the person you are doing it for?

This will be my first spell so I want to make sure I understand everything before I attempt. Thank you very much for your wisdom and understanding.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 am

ed+des+sar,

You just state "his teacher" in your petition paper, or use whatever portion of the teacher's name you do know.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Cat, thanks for your great advice concerning a sugar jar. I am a little confused though about the packets you place in the jar. I got the names of my sons teachers, no picture though. I will get the school logo that you suggested. Now about the packets what do I do? Do I use each logo put some sage and other herbs and the name of the teacher fold it and put it in the bottom of the jar? This is my understanding. If I am wrong please explain further.

I was thinking of doing both the sugar jar and the honeyjar spell. Do you think that's a good idea? The sugarjar spell is perfect because my son's birthday is Halloween so I can bake some treats for his class.

Someone in the forum stated that they use a honeyjar spell for their son to do well in school and they just make the petition just for him to be able to focus, succeed and to get good grades. I think this is also a good idea because you don't have to make one each year with the new teachers names. I was wondering what would you do in this case? Would I just write the petition and then write my son's name over it three times. I don't understand how this would work if there is no mention of his teachers. Please shed some light on this topic for me as soon as possible because I really want to start A.S.A.P.

Thanks Cat, you are an angel.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Thank you so much Corazon, that is a great idea. I would love to do the same with my honeyjar spell. Actually I already have the honeyjar spell kit but I was not confident enough to use it. Can you please let me know how you did it without the teachers names. Please I am a newbie so I need step-by-step directions. Thank you very much. Sorry for the bother.

QematetSau
Forum Member

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

I'd like to share that using Crown of Success oil and Master Key oil gave me excellent results this past semester at school. They need to be used everyday on your person, papers you turn in, and exams, etc.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

That's great QuematetSau!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 am

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that I did some strong prayer work and a honey jar and things did a 360. He actually says she is very nice now! She says he is her favorite student. Thanks Lucky Mojo!!

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

Hello, I started a honeyjar spell for my son in October. I have also gotten a lot of advice from this forum which I greatly appreciate. My problem is that my son has absolutely no interests in his studies. He is 14 years old and all he cares about are computers and other games. I have tried just about everything to get him interested, but all he cares about is having fun. Are there any products that I can use to get him to show interest in his schoolwork and less interest in electronics.

I would greatly appreciate all suggestions. Thank you LM and all its members.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

He might be the next Bill Gates or Steven Jobs, so don't discourage his interest in computers. Instead show him how graduating from high school and college will help him get a job or start a business in a field that interests him

King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success would be good choices for him. Sprinkle the powders on his bed and in his clothes. Light a yellow candle dressed with the oils and his personal concerns.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

I started my King Solomon Wisdom Vigil on Friday, and little by little it is working (I am a hardcore last minute chick, lol). I was also thinking that a Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Bag would be useful for the supply list, to supplement the kits and candle burning.

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm in my senior year of college, working on an English Lit degree, so I'm constantly reading, studying, and writing long analytical papers. I keep a Ganesh statue at my study area, and last semester I started petitioning him with a pinch of the LM Solomon Wisdom incense whenever working, especially when dealing with writer's block. This past semester I got straight As in all my upper-level classes, and a couple papers I wrote using this simple spell are about to get me into two honor societies! Also, those two papers were dusted with Crown of Success powder before being turned in ;)

When REALLY stuck, I've annointed my head and hair with Solomon Wisdom oil while praying for intelligence and clarity of thought. Can't express how much I love this particular Hoodoo formula, and how well it works! In addition, just this week, I got some LM Ganesh incense, which I plan on mixing with Solomon Wisdom next time I petition Him.

This semester I've also already experienced successes using LM St. Expedite products (oil and incense) when petitioning that saint for last-minute school help. I'm considering getting a small image of him to join Ganesh near my computer. I wonder if they'll get along?

So, I add my voice to those recommending Crown of Success and Solomon Wisdom as magical school supplies, and I also recommend petitioning Ganesh and St. Expedite.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm very happy that this thread has done what it has done for the children and for the adults!
Keep the testimony coming y'all!

Congrats to all!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:52 pm

It truly does Miss Tammie Lee...thanks for the information. We can all use that 'edge' that conjure gives...

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 am

I think I would try a different approach than trying to get him to be interested in his studies. If he is interacting with a computer so much then he is missing out on human contact with his friends. When my daughter starts withdrawing from her friends she spends more time on-line and as a result neglects some of her school duties as well. I would take two lucky magnetic dogs and touch them with a little attraction oil and place them near my child's picture. I would name one little dog after my child and the other friends. Everyday I would take them apart and reconnect them thinking of my child reconnecting with his friends. Think of his smart friends and friends that make him laugh while you are doing this. Then tell his picture that you love him and you want him to reconnect with his friends at school. I think you will be happy with the result.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

You want to make him fall in love with learning, yes? So:

Use Attraction and King Solomon Wisdom together. Dress his school clothes and schoolbooks with it. If you take him to school, put a little on the floor of the car, so he'll put his feet in it and track it all over school. If he wears glasses, dress the frames with the oils.

You might also want to add some John the Conqueror and Crown of Success to the mix. Also, Look Me Over on his schoolbooks and/or homework, if you can get hold of them.
Psalm 134 is a traditional prayer for school success.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm a college student in my final semester--and boy oh boy do Crown of Success products work. They get me through my reading with more focus, and the CoS vigil candle helped me finish my previous semester with strong grades :) I've also found the oil effective in public speaking situations.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi LM family,
My little brother was voted president of his fraternity this past Spring. Rush is coming up in a few weeks and he wants success with leading his chapter and success with recruiting the most members to his fraternity. He wants to win the President of the Year Award next spring which will reward him moneys toward paying for tuition next semester. What can I do to help him with these 3 goals? Thanks so much!

Many Blessings,

Guided--

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

You'll definitely want to focus on the Crown of Success line http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Since there is money involved you might want to also look at Attraction or Money Drawing

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Finally, you might want to incorporate some of the King Solomon Wisdom products to help bolster his academics.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I really like hitting a situation from all sides. You could easily have three candles burning for each of these aspects together or combine them in different ways to incorporate the condition oil, bath crystals and sachet powders.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

You could also try a Victory candle or a purple or white candle dressed with Victory oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 am

Professor Ames thank you for the recommendations. I will try to hit the situation from all sides.

"Finally, you might want to incorporate some of the King Solomon Wisdom products to help bolster his academics." Fortunately, my little brother maintains 3.9 GPA, so he's doing well in his academics. He's always been an over achiever so he balances multiple activities well. I just want him do well in his position and to win the President of the Year Award. Each year we're usually a bit short after financial aid and scholarships, so the award will really help. I'll do some money work, but also want to know how I can get the highest number of new members join his fraternity. How well he does in rush can play a big part in getting the award.

Can I use a lodestone for drawing members?

Thank you Mama Micki, I ordered some Victory Oil from LM a few days ago.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Well... did y'all get your school supplies??? Did you invest, rather reinvest in the lives of your children, in your precious pumpkins from 5-25, K1-12 and working on a Master's degree???
("precious pumpkins" I have had phrases that have been taken...It is not a copy write thing; it is a brand thing.
Precious Pumpkins is "mine" for the kids. (except for Miss Cat who can do anything, as this is her site :) )

Whether they are 5 or 25, if you are someone's Mom, Dad or Grandmother, Auntie, Anyone that helped to raise a child.)

Good luck to all this school year!" Lucky Mojo has the products if you make them work for your loved ones"!

I'm going to put that at the end of my signature!!!

Have a great school year y'all ;) Please post your testimonials!!! :)

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

virgogoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by virgogoddess » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 am

I am looking to make a Mojo bag to help my son in school. He has trouble understanding, and also he is stubborn. He is a twin, but she is his total opposite. I am trying to get him to be eager to learn, like her, and to grasp information, as she does.

Some suggestions about ingredients in such a mojo, please!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

virgogoddess,

We make a special mojo hand for this sort of work -- in fact two of them. They are:

King Solomon Wisdom mojo for academic achievement, success in test-taking, the ability to make wise choices:

MH1-CUS-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Hand
$25.00

Crown of Success mojo, for all-around excellence, including social, athletic, and performance success as well as academic test-taking:

MH1-CUS-CROW
Crown of Success Mojo Hand
$25.00

As far as ingredients go, your post has been merged into the long thread on helping children succeed in school, and you will find specific herbs listed if you start reading from the beginning. Also, you will find lists of such herbs and recipes for putting together mojo hands of all types in my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic":

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart Button.

The herbs mentioned in the book are those that we use in making our own mojo bags, but if you wish to purchase any of these herbs separately, you can order directly from the Lucky Mojo Herb page at

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

In particular, check out our famous "Six Herb Special," in which you get any six herb-packs of your choice for the price of five, plus a FREE red flannel mojo bag in which you can make your own conjure hand! It's a bargain.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb & Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$15.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

maylena
Forum Member

Unread post by maylena » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello, my daughter is currently in grade 5. there is a high school that I would like her to get into, it's great. The problem is she has to take a test in order to get in, also it is a very competitive school. She will be taking the test in October when she is in the sixth grade. My daughter is very intelligent but lacks confidence. What can I do to make sure that she is accepted? Also how soon should I start? i have ten months but I would like to start now to be sure I have enough time to carry out whatever spell you suggest.

I have another question, here it is: Is there something I can do to help my daughter's school to win a math competition? She is a part of it and I am sure winning it would boost her confidence. The competition is on Dec. 6, 2012.

Here are the LM products I have:
Crown of success oil
king solomon oil
I can you can't oil
attraction oil
fast luck oil
look me over oil
crucible of courage oil, influence oil

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 am

I'd dress your daughter's head (that is, rub a drop of oil on her head) with Crown of Success, King Solomon and Crucible of Courage oil. Do this daily and pray that your daughter have total success in academics.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Here's a brief version of the free spell I gave on tonight's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

"FALL IN LOVE WITH LEARNING" SPELL

Because not everybody who's having trouble in school is stupid, lazy or learning-disabled: some people just aren't cut out to sit in a classroom all day and then a desk for half the night.

You're basically working with four ingredients:
Boil the roots into a bath, add the bath crystals, and stir in some Peace Water; then take a bath. Save some of the bath water to spike your laundry and grooming supplies. (If you're doing this work for someone else who won't take spiritual baths, go straight to dosing the fabric softener and hair gel :))

Dress your shoes with it, too, so you're tracking this peace/smarts/respect formula all over school. Also, your computer, your pens and pencils, anything else you're supposed to be using to study.

Use the same formulae -- in powder form -- on your schoolbooks. But add the secret ingredient: LOVE ME POWDER -- as if your schoolbooks were sweet young things who want your attention! BEWITCHING POWDER is another good choice.
Good luck and good magic, everybody!

Miss Michaele

cat ninja heroe
Forum Member

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Awesome! this is on my list of things to try!
:)
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 am

Its been said before, but its things like this that make me wish there was a like button on this forum. This is a fantastic spell!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:53 am

I forgot to mention how to use Peace Water on your schoolbooks! It doesn't come in powder form, of course, but you could use Peaceful Home or Tranquility powder instead, and add that to the mix.

Miss Michaele

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

I really like the idea of using peaceful home on school books! What a great spell, thanks Miss Michaele. It would be great to include this in a larger working on the entire class or school to elevate all the students.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks for posting this, Miss Michaele. There are many parents who can benefit from using it on children who are disenchanted with school.
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 am

This is a wonderful spell Miss Michaele: noted and bookmarked for future reference!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

Thank you Miss Michaele. One of my daughters started college yesterday, and I may have to try this to get her motivated!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Mama Micki, my prayers go with your daughter. She's a talented little fish in a big pond now -- maybe you could drop some Crucible of Courage in there, too.

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

aura wrote:This is a wonderful spell Miss Michaele: noted and bookmarked for future reference!
High praise, Aura :) Thank you so much!

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Folks, I just got a PM with a question about this spell: How much of the roots and bath crystals do you use?

For a pint of water, I'd use about a tablespoon of root chips -- that's a tablespoon of Master Root and a tablespoon of Sampson Snake Root.

When you get a package of Lucky Mojo Bath crystals, the label on the back says it's enough for two baths.

Peace Water -- just a wee bit for sneaky tricks, or be lavish if you're working this spell for yourself and the fragrance would bring you strength and comfort.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

concernedmom
Forum Member

Unread post by concernedmom » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you for posting this!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Great thread, great post and great Show! Thank you Miss Michaele Perfect!
#1606 GA

heartexalted
Forum Member

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 am

Does anyone have any advice/tips for how I could work this into an entire King Solomon Wisdom spell kit? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 am

Thank you for sharing this, Miss Michaele. It's definitely going into my notebook.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

heartexalted wrote:Does anyone have any advice/tips for how I could work this into an entire King Solomon Wisdom spell kit? Thanks!
Get some Peace Water, Love Me powder, Sampson Snake Root chips, and Master Root (both whole and chips). Put a piece of the whole Master Root in the mojo bag; add the chips (both roots) to the 9-Herb Bath when you boil the water; otherwise, mix liquid with liquid, oil with oil, and powder with powder, and use as the kit directs.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 am

QematetSau wrote:I'd like to share that using Crown of Success oil and Master Key oil gave me excellent results this past semester at school. They need to be used everyday on your person, papers you turn in, and exams, etc.
How exactly did you dress your papers and exams with these oils? I have Crown of Success and King Solomon Oils.
Many thanks! :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 am

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Generally oils would be used on the person rather than papers since they stain paper. For the exams and hand-ins, it is customary to dust them with sachet powder from the same product lines.

There's more on using both types of products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Aura Laforest

Bewitching redhead
Forum Member

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 am

aura wrote:Hi Bewitching Redhead,

Generally oils would be used on the person rather than papers since they stain paper. For the exams and hand-ins, it is customary to dust them with sachet powder from the same product lines.

There's more on using both types of products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Thank you! :D

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Jibrael wrote:So, I add my voice to those recommending Crown of Success and Solomon Wisdom as magical school supplies, and I also recommend petitioning Ganesh and St. Expedite.
Yes, these two spirit allies are great for the academic, and keeping in line with the Hindu pantheon, Sarasvati is another entity known to lend a helping hand to those deep in study.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-sarasvati.html
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 am

And for those who work with Saints: Saint Joseph of Cupertino has always been a reliable go-to and overall excellent Spirit to work with: working-with-st-joseph-of-cupertino-que ... 0e#p115504
Aura Laforest

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Hello:
I have done many uncrossings but am uncertain on how to approach this one. I am convinced that my son's school performance and success, specifically have been crossed. He struggles, teachers just won't help him or pay attention to him, he has developed a very negative outlook about school and his abilities. He has been tested for learning disabilities and that is a no. I browsed the uncrossing forum for any posts about how to uncross school matters and I do not see anything about this particular issue.

How would I go about uncrossing school matters for my son so that his energy is freed up, so that his teachers are helpful and supportive of him, and so he feels good about his abilities and is comfortable in school (socially)?

My first thought was to get some dirt from the schoolyard to work with, as for herbs to uncross school, and how to uncross school matters, I am uncertain. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi SweetLady,

I'm sorry you and your son are going through this.
An herb I've found helpful in these kinds of matters is Rue.
It could be possible that someone has become jealous of you or your son.
http://www.herb-magic.com/rue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-rue.html
Rue is a great herb for reflecting the evil eye.

Miss Tammie Lee has shared one of the best posts I've ever read on succeeding in school.

spell-casting-do-you-have-all-your-school-supplies--t14820.html

I'm thinking some cleansing, uncrossing, Rue products, followed by Miss Tammie Lee's advice would do the trick.

My heart goes out to you, I've been there with my kids too.

Best to you and your son!

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Great response Susan. Sweet Lady, I do have a few comments. Cleansing is the first step when you feel crossed conditions are a cause of a dilemma. I particular like the effectiveness of spiritual baths.
Thirteen Herb, followed by 9 Herb and 7 Herb Spiritual Baths . Many times, I follow this ritual with a Van Van Spiritual Bath because of its ability to change bad luck to good and the addition of magical protection.

Read each of the descriptions for further details.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:00 am

Hi SweetLady,

I totally agree with jwmcclin.
It also came to my mind today that your son may be very gifted.
I would encourage you to consider having his chart done to confirm this.
There are many wonderful astrologers on the AIRR site.
http://www.readersandrootworker.org
If he's as gifted as I suspect he is, this can be cause for others to be jealous.
Angelica is another good herb to use for uncrossing.
Deer's tongue is also good for communication. He may be able to communicate to you if there has been
someone in particular who has caused any kind of problem for him. Sometimes kids won't tell us directly.
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 am

I see some people are mentioning master key oil

for some reason i took master oil to be the one for school/courses? while master key is more for occult/spirtual..am i wrong?

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Serefina

Master Oil is used for controlling people and situations in general, your right, that Master Key is for mastering the art of the occult skills and turning the key to open you up to spiritual and hidden knowledge.

Hope this helps.
HRCC G#1548

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
Hedgewitch is right
Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
Take care

Sarafina wrote:I see some people are mentioning master key oil

for some reason i took master oil to be the one for school/courses? while master key is more for occult/spirtual..am i wrong?

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

ok since master key is more for the occult i ended up ordering master oil. i had the opportunity to get it sooner from a luckymojo seller on ebay but she has master key oil..so i wanted to see if master key would be just as effective for mastering courses in school..im still confused by the explanation so i will just play it safe and wait for the master oil to arrive

anyway thanks to both of you for your responses.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:04 pm

There's some great information here.

I'm curious.

As a teacher who would like to see his students perform better in class (and on their standardized tests at the end of year,) how could some of these tricks be translated in such a way that I could easily deploy them in my class room? Keep in mind, I'm in high school. So I teach three blocks of roughly 90+ kids.

Any ideas?
HRCC Graduate #1765

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”