Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Prosperity13

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Thank you Papa Newt and Miss Aida you guys are right it make alot of sense and I will follow your advice.

truth

Unread post by truth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 am

my brother always have problems with iron or car, she did suicide with knife 15 years ago, the accidednts with car started 5 years ago and became worse recently, every week he has accident , no matter he is driver or someone else is driving, either car or motorcycle. if the accident does not happen, other people get involved in fight with him when he is driving.
1. is there any fast remedy for him?
2. i was thinking maybe his natal chart is like that he will have problem with iron, as i dont know his birth time, is any remedy for this kind of birth chart?his sign is leo and he was born in a day when moon hit scorpio

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:28 am

I'm so sorry about these things happening to your brother, truth. I can see you are very concerned for him.

You can try the uncrossing products. http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
I've used a St. Christopher: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html amulet dabbed with Fiery Wall of Protection to hang in the car. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
I cleanse my car with Chinese wash. http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
To have someone set a candle for him go to: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

Since you mentioned astrology there are many gifted readers and rootworkers who also do astrology.
www.readersandrootworkers.com
or go to : www.HoodooPsychics.com
1-888-4-HOODOO

I would ask a reader if your brother has been crossed. Also ask what you can do to help his situation.
If you choose someone who also does astrology they will be able to tell you about his chart.
He may have something in his natal chart that can be worked on.

As far as "fast" solutions, this has been something that has been going on for 15 years if I understood you right. He may need work that takes a longer
period of time for the reader/rootworker to assist him.

The Crystal Silence League will pray for him.
For free readings, listen to the Lucky Mojo Radio Show. http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html The show is on every Sunday afternoon.
If you don't have an account, you can register at: http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

I can't give medical advice, if he needs medical attention, take him to a physician. Sometimes people who won't go to a Doctor will if someone goes with them.

I'm going to say a prayer for you and your brother.
Many Blessings to you both!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 am

So I had the most bizarre turn of events lately. The last two weeks have been an absolute string of the most absurdly improbable kinds of bad luck. This is making no fucking sense at all. I can't figure out what the fuck is going on. Any suggestions on how to get rid of bad luck, or if it is a jinx (which I doubt because I don't know who I'd have pissed off enough that would have the power talent and training to do that sort of thing) how to get rid of it?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am

Greetings Lumos de Fortuno ,

Sorry to hear about this. I'd advise you to take the "13 herb bath" or you can get the uncrossing spell kit. And use some Fast luck and road-opening products.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 am

With the wonderful suggestions that starry moonlit night has recommended, I would like to add Van Van Products to consider as well.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Cleanse your house too. Look at the threads about Chinese Wash. The Baths will wash the ick off of you, but your place needs to be cleansed as well to make sure nothing nasty is hanging around. Don't forget to open the windows when you clean to let the bad escape. Then, when your home is clean, physically AND spiritually, seal it and do protection work.

Also, cleanse your cars.

Tessa42

Unread post by Tessa42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:53 am

Been really going over the entire site. My poor cell phone and eyes are both drained. Anyhow, I have had readings ( not from here yet) and more than once , I've been told I'm cursed or there was a curse put on me while my mother was pregnant with me.
To give a bit of back ground.. My mother committed suicide when I was 7 months old. ( was lied to Til age 19 about the truths surrounding her death). My father took me from her side of family, and I never communicated or realized I had family in Scotland until my father eventually told me the truth and I started asking real questions.
Life sucks sometimes and is full up ups& downs and that is just life, I get that. However , after reading this site, others stories , insights, questions , I've come to believe its possible I'm cursed. I laughed this off when told, because to me, I just never believed that no one , except my god, can or could cause any harm to me.
The symptoms of cursing or hexing really became prevalent when I moved to Georgia to be with a Dominican man I'd dated in Florida . We dated for a year, blissfully, until he had to move for work related reasons. I moved her after he insisted that he loved me and my girls and couldn't be without us. Do here I am.
We dated for almost 4 years. I met his parents ( in Dominican Republic) and his sisters , children, and they all seemed so fond of me and us. About 3 yrs into our relationship I suspected that's when things started regarding this hex/jinx/curse issue.
He&I went to visit his sister up north for thanksgiving and one his children's birthdays. We were therefor 2 days and things seemed ok. One day me& him were sitting on couch ( middle) alone. Sisters and mom were in kitchen cooking. Kids were in front of t.v .
There was a glass table in front of us with the glAss being abnormally thick. No one touched table, put there feet notable, dropped or rested anything on this table, when it cracked straight down the middle!!!
The crack literally made my skin crawl,made him leave the room, and his sister started praying. The crack was directly in the center where he and I were. Like separating us.
I didn't think much of this and everyone really just didn't want to discuss it. He and I returned home , and that's when sh$& hit the fan so to speak.
We fought day& night. Over the smallest of things.
He started going to D.R. Monthly despite me begging him no.
He even got into a physical fight withy then 12 yr old daughter, he was angry all the time,so was I. It's like we lost all ability to communicate. Long story short, he ended up cheating, I ended up finding out, and it ended with both of us on the side of highway in one of the most horrendous physical fight.

Since, I've dated , but it never works out. Money is always an issue in my life. Despite putting myself strict budget. Cars repossessed Due to lost jobs. I chalked it up, until now, as just how life was.

Here's where symptoms really point to hex/ curse/jinx..
Clumsiness ( which has gotten worse over about 2 yrs)
Headaches, confusion , nightmares( even 2 being of old woman)
Can't concentrate at times, feel like I can't think , 1 accident at work strained my back in 3 places and was out for 3 months! ( which in nursing for 13 years, I've never ever had an issue fling or tripping )
I'm not clumsy .but I bump into things all the time . Tables, walls dropping glasses ,just weird!

Been to medical doctor and ruled out just about everything humanly possible. I'm at a loss.
There's nothing " medically or psychologically " wrong with me.
Very healthy , sane, 42 year old woman.

Now, I'm awaiting my products from LM and apparently this is a way out of this situation if my reading ( coming soon ) suggests I am indeed in need of reversing products , ill do whatever I need to do to change or protect my self and my girls.
Are these symptoms of cursing or hex ? Am I rightfully thinking that someone hated me or my mother this much to do such harmful events to sabotage my life?? Any comments or help would be great . Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Good Evening Tessa 42,
This is so very sad. You poor thing.
Unfortunately, it does sound like you've been crossed.
Are you getting a reading from one of our root workers at AIR or HOODOO psychics? I sure hope so. Because they will identify the problem and either perform magic for you, give you magical coaching, or both. You really need a professional's interaction here as this is a very strong force around you.
Since you are receiving products from Lucky Mojo, I won't recommend anymore. But, I sure hope that you have ordered the 13 day uncrossing bath
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Those 2 are a MUST n my book. Of course, you'll have to do other magical things like cleansing the house, getting rid of this "thing" you have around you, etc.
And, also, please pray to God at LEAST daily. Here is a page of Psalms and you can chose what's right for you:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
I wish you the very best of luck
Please get professional help from a root worker.
Take care of yourself
Wishing you the very best in your future.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 am

If possible, order the Uncrossing kit. You need a good cleansing.

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

reema7787

Unread post by reema7787 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 am

I have a big feeling that my husband is being cursed, someone has told him that before but he never cared because he believe prayers will remove anything bad!

He is a business owner and he was always doing great at his business and making very good money, he was in a relation 2 years before marrying me and he broke up with that girl and a year after everything started to turn down from him he lost a big project in his business that led to a big loss and he ahd to sell all of his assets to payoff this loss, his business started going down, every project he gets it doesn't continue somehow when he gets any new project and it seems that everything will be okay it discontinue and the project doesn't get completed. He was always successfull in his business and used to be making good money and now for the past 2 years everything has been very complicated at his work he closed down his business office, and now working from home, his car broke down and everytime he fix it it keep on breaking things has been going really crazy and stressful on him.

I need any help please this is crazy, i need to know if he is cursed or not? also if he is if we can do a reading via an email since am all the way in Egypt.

We live all the way in Egypt and it will be very hard for me to order anything through LM but i am willing to work with any rootworker to do work for him if he is cursed, and i am willing to do anything from home if i can do it beside the rootworker.

Please HELP!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 am

Many readers will do readings over email or phone. In your case I'd recommend Conjureman Ali since he's from the Middle East and understands the culture.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ureMan_Ali

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

reema7787

Unread post by reema7787 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 am

Thanks Mary Bee.

Nats1984
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nats1984 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 am

My brother has been involved in a relationship for four years and has endured a constant amount of fighting with his partner. She has lied to him, stolen in excess of 1 million rand from him, cheated on him, tried to commit suicide and has gone crazy with her being physically and verbally abusive to him and his son.

After everything he has decided to stay with her and still allows her to do these things to him, I know I could be looking for something that isn't there but his partner has been involved in putting spells on people before and I hope that she hasn't done so with him, is there any way that I could possibly tell if she has put a spell on him?

He has complained of heart attack feelings in his sleep within the last few months and no doctor can tell him what it is, I am not sure if this could be linked to anything?

Your help or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:33 am

Dear Nats,

My heart goes out to you. The things this evil woman has done to your brother are indeed troubling.

I feel like you have answered your own question, you stated she has been involved with putting spells on people before. With all the horrible things she has done to your brother what would stop her from putting spells on him?

From the sounds of it, it feels to me like she's put a "mess" on him.

If he is having complaints of heart attack feelings in his sleep I would move as fast as I could to undo the mess she's put on him. I can't give you medical advice but I can advise you to get a reading on this asap. A reading will tell you if she's put a spell on him.
Go to: www.readersandrootworkers.org
or : www.hoodoopsychics.com

You can also begin fiery wall of protection work on him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Do you have some of his personal concerns? Hair, unwashed clothes, pics, handwriting? Those things will be helpful to get a link to him.
Also, do you have any of her personal concerns? If not, get them. A pic will do and her handwriting.

Can you consult with legal consul? I would be curious to know if she's got a life insurance policy on him. You said she's already stolen a million from him, so...
Take him to an attorney so the attorney can tell him what can happen to him.

Get him back to a Doctor. You mentioned the word, "rand", are you in S.A.? If you are, there are excellent medical Doctors there. Durban has great cardiologists. I'm not sure where you are. But some of the most highly trained Doctors in the world live in S.A.

Please keep us posted!
Please consult with a reader/rootworker who can give you further instructions and do the work for you.

I'm sure there is someone else here on the forum with other ideas for you that would be helpful as well.

My prayers and blessings are with you!
Miss Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

If you have access to his laundry detergent or toiletries you can get some Cast Off Evil bath crystals and dilute them in hot water and add some to his detergent and body wash. That way he cleanses himself.

Also you can get the Cast Off Evil powder, mix it with local dirt, and sprinkle it around his property so he walks in it, cleansing him that way.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 am

I'm with Susan on this one - your brother needs protection. When someone I know is being bullied/harmed/harassed, I always petition Archangel Michael to strike down (to whatever extent that is appropriate, considering the situation) the trouble maker. I'm actually not Catholic, but he's always come through as long as the cause is just. And he works fast.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:01 am

Colette

Saint Michael will work with people of any faith.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 am

Dear Nats,

Here is the link for info on St. Michael.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmichael.html

Nats, you can have a St. Michael candle set for your brother. http://missionary-independent.org/candle-services.html

Good thinking Colette! St. Michael has saved my life a time or two. :)

Many blessings to you and your brother Nats!

reema7787

Unread post by reema7787 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 am

So i have got a reading on my husband and i was told that he is not cursed but his X have done a doll to give him all the troubles that he is going through and i was told that eventually he will leave me, this is my 2nd marriage and i can't go through a 2nd divorce and i need help plz

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

reema7787

Who told you this? A member of AIRR? Some random psychic? Don't accept this. Start with an Uncrossing Kit, then do some love work on your husband.

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!

reema7787

Unread post by reema7787 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 am

I was told this by a member of AIRR yes.
Am out of the states and i can;t be doing anything so i was looking for some one to do the work for me the AIRR memebr can do it but the money that am asked for is too much for me!

Please help!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 am

reema7787

You can either buy supplies or have Lucky Mojo set lights for you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 am

Hi reema77,

Along with the wonderful advice Mama Micki gave you, uncrossing is a great product!
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can also try jinx killer.
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

I would encourage you to read http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I would also encourage you to go back to your rootworker and ask for a session of magical coaching.
He or she can tell you how you can take care of this issue.
www.readersandrootworkers.org
Or for a quick response go to:
www.hoodoo.psychics.com

Please hang in there, hun.

newday

Unread post by newday » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Please can anyone tell me rather or not I have been curse....first let me say that I was told that I was born with a veil over my eyes....as I got older I started seeing things my parents could not see....later when I got older I ask my father to give me something understand about what was happening to me....her reply that he wanted to take me to the grave yard but I told him no...I don't want to go with to the grave yard. I felt scared about it and I did not trust him by this time....lets just say he was a hurting everybody that was in his path in that home but because of what he do on Sunday all day I thought he would be able to give me the answers that I needed....after saying no to him he became very angry at me and started treating me even worst over the years all sort of thing was happening to me and nobody care about it...I was treated like an other sider but always a made or baby sister or house keeper by no body did not care about my future to the point they were taking me out of school....I marry young just to get away but that did not matter because they still had a hold of my life one way or another...because I still wanted and needed their love that they refuse to give me. I have been attack spiritual all of my life....nothing that I try to do for myself in all area of my life seem to block, I can't make and keep any friends and people act like they don't see me even on social media. there is so much more to my story but I can not write everything hear...I just wanted to know did my own family member put curse on me.. P.S. family has never visit me or had dinner with me and they never send any gift from me or my children....they treat me totally different from the rest of my sibling....and I want to know why did they curse me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Newday, family meanness and abuse can happen without an actual curse. Your best bet is to schedule a reading with one of the gifted folks a AIRR, or sign up for a free reading on next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Newday, get an Uncrossing kit. It will help remove any crossed conditions, whether they originate from outside sources or from within yourself.

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi,
A little about myself. Recently divorced after 21 years. Was in 2 year relationship with married man and for the last 6 months we have terminated our relationship to only friendship. For some reason I can not meet anyone else. Nobody asks me out or even looks at me the way they used to when I was married. I am a fairly attractive fit women and when I was married guys were always asking me out but since my separation and divorce ONLY one guy has asked me out and that's the married man I was dating. I thought that because I was in a relationship with him I wasn't really paying attention to others but since 6 months ago when we ended our intimate relationship I have been open to accept others invitations but there has been none. I have felt that for the last 5 years after my best friend and myself had a falling out that my love life has just been going down hill. I knew then that she was very jealous of me and the attention I got from other men (she even told me) and when our friendship ended she told me that the one thing she hated about me was my outgoing personality and how everyone liked me. Now I wonder if she did something to destroy my perfectly good marriage (which she also told me she was jealous of) and now my future love life. Could she or my ex-husband have done something to jinx me. I know she often visited card readers and rootworkers to.
What can I do to remove any possible jinxed or crossings that may have been placed on me recently or years ago?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 am

daisy12rex12, as I said in my other post to you, it sounds like you need an indepth reading to see what is going on. If you are feeling like you have been crossed I would highly recommend an Uncrossing kit or a 13 herb bath.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:30 am

I'm laying down "Crossing Powder or Bath Crystals" to give my husband his first ever dose of bad luck, I'm just starting to see results over the past week. Suddenly he has to work longer, & more hours and kids are not suffering so much going over to his place, because he keeps canceling, something he NEVER did before I laid the first trick.

After I lay down the trick I use two white candles and I dress them with Fiery Wall of Protection on the candles, then I use Hyssop to cleanse myself as I recite: "Cleanse me with Hyssop, wash me and I shall be whiter than snow" if that's not exact wording here, it is when I say it. But, I'm saying it several times as I pour the wash over myself, and I'm not sure if this is correct, I'm standing in my shower and the water goes down the drain.
Is there a set number of times to pour it over my head, or just one time?

The Crossing Incense I'm burning is getting all over my clothes, as I have to use my closet for privacy. It never occurred to me this could be bad for me, and I'm not even sure it is, so I wanted to ask for advice on whether I should try to find a new place to work, where there is a will a way can be found if the closet isn't the right place.
If possible, to keep the closet for my workings, could I light some cleansing incense and let that burn in my closet to remove anything negative from my own clothes after each working, or possible add some good luck to me, and or both? ?

I ask because since I started this I've taken several strange falls which have led to serious injury. I'm not sure it's related to my crossing tricks, but just incase better safe than sorry and if it's not related I still need to break the string of bad luck I'm having, while keeping his going strong.

I also put the Fiery Wall of Protection oil on my Mercury Dime. Can I wear Fiery Wall of Protection on my person? or a piece of Jewelry, that is always on me?

Happy New Year :)

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you Miss Pheonix, I have started a reversal candle and go once a month for a lady to pray over me for a cleansing. I will also be ordering the 13 herb bath and pray all this changes my luck in love.

LemuriaLighthouse7

Unread post by LemuriaLighthouse7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 am

I feel like I am cursed and someone is hurting me, using black enery, voodoo perhaps...
and I feel I know this person, a distant sibling whom I want nothing to do with because I know, intuitively how monstrous they are and have exposed their behavior in the past and have told them to leave me alone and I want nothing to do with them..
please if anyone knows any Return to sender spells, something easy and fast.. I cant afford to order a specific spell kit yet. I def. will asap.

what I have right now is Sage, candles..

if I take their photo and tape it to a mirror, will that work to bounce back what they are sending?

what do I do?.. someone please... help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, LemuriaLighthouse7,
I have merged your query to the appropriate thread.
There are 5 pages here that have very useful suggestions for you.
Yes, you can burn the sage and tape the picture to the mirror. That's a very good start.
But, please read through thee pages because you will need to do spiritual cleansings, uncrossing, and possible reversal work.
Wishing you the very best
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedin2014

Unread post by blessedin2014 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm

It seems that for the past few years something is working overtime to keep me unhappy and at rock bottom. I take 2 steps forward, I get push 3.
steps back. I am college educated, but it has been hard for me to get a job recently and when I get one it mysteriously ends no matter how well I eam performing. I recently had a spurt in where I was doing very well. It lasted for 8 months. I became pregnant by the love of my life. Mysteriously I loss my job late November and then a week later I mysteriously loss my baby at 14 almost 15 weeks. I am now suffering once again. My love and I had a horrible argument so now my love is gone too. I have been trying to find a new job, but as always strange negativity is coming into play. What can I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello blessedin2014 ,
Oh my, you certainly have had your trials and tribulations. I am so very sorry.
I merged your post into a subforum that has many ideas for you.
Please browse through the posts and see what may appeal to you.
In the meantime, I would most certainly get a reading and some magical coaching from an AIRR member. They can see what may be causing all of these misfortunes.
http://readersandrootworkers.org.
I would also suggest that you may want to perform some uncrossing work on yourself starting with the 13 day bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And here is another page that has numerous uncrossing rituals and products: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
I pray that you get all of this resolved very soon
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedin2014

Unread post by blessedin2014 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I actually went through the Pro Bono fund to help get things on track for the time period things were starting to turn around. However, now my misfortunes have returned and I just don't know what to do, not to mention I have no money to pay for anything right now. I paid for a 10 minute reading, but I can't afford a longer reading or to pay anyone to help right now. Things are just that bad, whatever is attacking me, they or it definitely wants to see me hit rock bottom. I am pretty much there again, not to mention, I am not sure if I can take much more. I really thought my life had turned around. I just didn't know if there were some cheap things that I could do. I know I had a reading with Cat several years ago, and she mentioned that someone was trying to destroy my son as well, and that is indeed is the case, as he seems to have the same negativity. He should be in college, but misfortunes or negativity has kept him from his dreams as well.

fairy

Unread post by fairy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

A spiritual mentor and his wife have been attacking me for a long time now. It began as mental attacks and it drove me mad. I later confronted them and they begna threatening my family, someone later told me they were chanting mantras and causing me comfusion and intend bad luck for me what feels like envy to me. I still feel they want attention from me and are willing to cause me harm from distance . I do not know why a man my father's age would attack a young ggirl like me, and it is very difficult not only spiritually but even mentally for me coming to terms with it that someone can be so evil to attack me or think of attacking me in any way, how do I deal with this. I need help urgently and alot of prayers if something is on here ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, blessedin2014,
I am so sorry that you're also financially strapped.
Any way that you can obtain assistance from the government?
Have you considered trying the Pro bono fund again?
Also, here is an array of protection spells. Maybe you can find something within your budget www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I hope you find something in these pages that I just gave you.
Also, please consider asking the crystal silence league for prayers (it's free)
http://missionaryindependent.org/crysta ... eague.html
PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedin2014

Unread post by blessedin2014 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Miss Aida, I have a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League. As mentioned before, I let go from my job a week before I started to hemorrhage and lost my baby. The Dr's still can not explain why that happened because I had no risk factors that would subject me to hemorrhaging. I can't apply for unemployment because I was an independent contractor. The baby's father was helping until the negativity caused a big blow out at the start of this month and we are no longer speaking. I know this is all caused by unnatural sources. I tried to go through the Pro Bono fund again, I paid for a reading but so far nothing has been done or sent. I was asked to send in money that I did not have. I am praying to God that all of this will end, because right now I feel hopeless. I am not sure how I can pay the rent for March which is over $1200, and was being paid for by my boyfriend until the negativity destroyed our relationship. I just want a new job and to have the negativity banished from me and my son's life for good. I want happiness to return as I still grieve alone for my baby.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Fairy,
I'm so sorry that they are doing this to you. You're right: It's just terrible.
You can try reversing this back to them: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
And also some protection spells for yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
These spells wok well.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Again, Blessedin2014,

Since you don't have any money whatsoever to buy products, I don't know what to recommend for you.

Other than try looking through these pages and see if there's anything that you already have at home to protect you (although I do think that you need to do a spiritual cleansing of both yourself and your home). But, these spells do help: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best.

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Latin526

Unread post by Latin526 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 am

I was told by a psychic that there is someone in my family spreading negative things abut me. I do not know who this person can be, and no clue as to who and/or why someone would do this.

Is there a way that I can find out who this person is, and is there a spell that I can use to block their negativity and return it back to them? and how can I protect myself from them if it continues?

Thanks in advance for any advise :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:00 am

You can use Reversal supplies to return evil to the sender, and Stop Gossip to shut him/her up.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Latin526, on top of the excellent recommendations from Mama Micki, you might also consider another reading to try and get more information on this person who is sending negativity your way. I have found that reversing work is much more powerful when you have a target to send it back to. In the meantime, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse. A regular routine of 13-herb bath or Uncrossing bath will help to keep any negativity from "sticking" to you.

Best of luck!

Latin526

Unread post by Latin526 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Thank you Mama Micki and Miss Phoenix, I will take your advice and do as recommended ;) ;)

Lady_Diane

Unread post by Lady_Diane » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Blessings in the Name of the Most High God to you all!
I am trying to do good to others now after having gotten a home after nearly two decades of homelessness and trying to serve God after He rescued me from slavery to sin and addiction but the Devil seems to strengthen himself with my efforts to serve God! :cry: How can this be? :?: I mean, I went to church last Sunday and the people there were so gossipy and rude to me, I left in tears. :evil: Today I go on social media nd the accounts I've had for years the computer is saying don't exist...! WHAT?! This morning I went to the food bank to make a donation of food and the woman there is so rude to me you'd think I came to rob the place! I feel Papa La Bas breathing down my neck and I want to get revenge but the Bible tells me to wait on God for vengeance...How can I discern if these tests are from God to test me or from the Enemy to to tempt me? After all, I've salted my doorways and windows to keep evil spirits away and I wear my blessed crucifix everywhere so I don't see how the Enemy can keep doing this to me! :cry:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello, Lady Diane,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you.
I have merged you r post to the appropriate subforum so that you can look at the posts and see the numerous ways of uncrossing and curse removals.
My suggestion also is to seek the help of an AIRR member who can identify why this is happening to you and further spellwork. You may need the help of an experienced professional to do this work for you
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Susana1973
Newly Registered

Unread post by Susana1973 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:14 am

Hello I'm new here and I'm hoping I can find some help and maybe some suggestions.

I began getting sick about 10 yes ago and at the time I was going through two very difficult situations. One was a visitation issue with my husband and a fling he had in which a child was conceived. I love her dearly as if she were my own child and my own issue with an ex's girlfriend.

Shortly after these events I became Ill and it's taken a huge toll on my life. I was once a happy go lucky attractive woman that loved spending time dancing and getting out and now I'm lucky if I feel well enough to get out of bed. Some days I'm in so much pain that I'm lucky if I can shower that day. I've gained a lot of weight.

With all of these issues going on, I'm wondering what steps I can take to find out if someone placed evil intentions upon me.

I just want help to fix my overall situation so I can feel better and be the mother I would love to be.

I hope this isn't too much to post here but I appreciate all your feedback. Thank you in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:50 pm

You should get a reading from AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) to find out what is going on. Also ask for coaching if work is to be done. Alternatively, you can call 1-888-4-Hoodoo and get an instant reading, which is 3.99 per minute.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DarkShadow

Unread post by DarkShadow » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 am

I have asked this before...but no one has said anything. I would like to know what is "crossed condition by family spirits? I was told I'm suffering from this and all I need to do is recognize them because they walk with me. I ask the person to give me a fuller explaination but he didn't. He was way too vague.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello, DarkShadow,
The verbiage here is indeed vague. BUT it sounds to me that It could mean that a deceased family member's curse was passed on to you. Or it could mean other things.
But, from the following sentence, it sounds like you were being told to call on your deceased family members to help protect you.
This is my interpretation
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

There is a book for sale on Lucky Mojo called Ghost Symptoms by Kelly Kiern. You might want to buy it. It talks about how sometimes when people die, they don't realize it ... or they just hang around awhile. They attach to a living person and feed off their energy ( sometimes not realizing they are hurting the live person ). Perhaps "crossed conditions by deceased family" means some of them are around you, attached to you?

When did the crossed condition start? Did someone die around that time? Did you have surgery ( where you were put to sleep ) around that time? These are questions the book leads you through. Just a possibility .... Best of luck.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:37 am

DarkShadow, I would suggest that you either go back to the person who told you that you were crossed or contact a rootworker through AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics to help you get more information. What you need is details and direction on where to go from here and a thorough reading is the best way to go about doing that.

Best of luck!

isisoflite

Unread post by isisoflite » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm

a female has put somthing on my boyfriend, I am not sure what it is but all of a sudden he wants out of the relationship and nothing to do with me. I have taken off several spells she put on him but we are still not commucating. it seems as if she did somthing to attract him but i do not know what. what to do

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 pm

you should get a reading with an airr member to make sure something was actually done on him

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, isisoflite,
I agree with Sarafine.
You can find reputable readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Also, I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum where people have had similar problems
Wishing you the very best and hoping that he's not cursed.
HRCC Graduate #1631

becca
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by becca » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, thank you for adding me to the forum.

I come from a pagan back ground and have started on a folk/trad witchcraft path. I come to the lucky mojo site now and again and find everything here interesting.

I have a question but don't know what part of the forum to put it.

While listening to binaural beats, I kept seeing and feeling the same two things. I wasn't expecting to see anything as this exercise was to build astral projection skills, not visualise. I kept feeling my arms bound to my sides with my hands in fists by my shoulders, wrapped with white muslin fabric. I kept seeing taupe coloured fabric in and around me. It occured to me I might be in a bag with my arms bound and I wondered if there was a poppet of me somewhere? Is this possible for me to see? what do the fabric binding and colours signify if this could be the case?

I would normally discard the impressions but they were quite repetitive and unsought.

many thanks
Bec
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity
HRCC Graduate #1502

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, becca ,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family.
When you have time, please introduce yourself to us (if you wish) on the introduction thread so that we can say: "Hi"
Unfortunately, there's just no way of telling if you've been crossed. Although it sure sounds like something isn't right, we can't diagnose something like this as well as a reading can. Yu might also want to consider seeing a physician to insure that there are no underlying medical problems.
But, I am Moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum so that you can get some ideas as to what you can do.
I hope and pray that things work out for you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes becca, get a reading - I think you are onto something. I would like to know how one would get out of a binding done with a doll baby, aside from find it and burning it. I guess a reading would let you know if someone had done this to you and maybe WHO it is, perhaps where to find it ... but what could you do to break this if the doll baby is never found?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi, MoonBreath,
Cleansings do work for this. Just a little more extensive work.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”