Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

PrincessAnna
Re: Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi there,

I have been curious about this matter. I see a lot of say like, break up threads for marriages, exs etc. Could you use LM products, for say, breaking up non-romantic relationships? Will it still work if the friendship you're breaking up doesn't involve you per se?

For example, someone very close to me is going through some rough stuff with drugs. There's about 3 people he's friends with that are what you call, I guess, 'a problem'. I'm keen to try and keep them apart, magic is my last resort here.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have no personal items of any of the parties involved.

Kindest thanks,

Anna

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:52 am

You can use Cast Off Evil to keep him away from bad habits, addictions, and evil companions.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks so much for the reply, that makes sense :)

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Cast of Evil is the best one recommended for helping in breaking off the influence of drugs, and the undesirable companions who keep them around the focus of the addition.

You might use Separation along with Cast off Evil if these are long time friends, to help separate them from the friends and their bad influences without leading to fights or squabbles, as such stress often does not help people dealing with addiction to stay clean.

You might also work magic to draw in better friends who will help the person battle their addiction. If there is a 12 step program you might encourage them to seek that out, and also get help from therapist. You could use Attraction and Blessing products to help draw beneficial friends and assistance to help him break the addiction

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Christopher,

Thanks so much for the information.
I'm sort of using magic as a last resort.
I like your suggestion of using separation, as they are long time friends and something for him to draw better friends in, these are some great ideas.

:)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Misteri wrote:Also I was looking into the cedar wood crystals and noticed it said used in male energy. Just to clarify. We are both females and she holds zero interest in the opposite sex.
Cedar wood is also used in some gentle old-time spells to get people to move away from where they are living, as on this page:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Misteri

Unread post by Misteri » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:53 am

We live on the 3rd floor in an apartment building. Do I lay the chips out in front of our door or main door to the building? I don't want this to effect any other tenants in the building.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 am

I think the cedar wood bath crystals would be sneakier and easier.

But you could also put the chips in front of your door in in front of your bedroom door.

I don't think it matters if cedar is used for male energy because you're going to need the male energy for that extra push.

Read the link Miss Michaele gave you.

Good Luck Sweetheart! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:39 am

Misteri: Also remember that cedarwood can be ground down to a fine powder and used in a more discreet way.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Misteri: Also remember that cedarwood can be ground down to a fine powder and used in a more discreet way.
**brainstorm**

CEDAR WOOD INCENSE!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#IP

Misteri

Unread post by Misteri » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 am

I've been all over these forums trying to find the best spells and rituals to create a separation between my girlfriend and I. My wish is for her to move on and find someone new, stop loving me and move out but I don't want any bitterness or anger or revenge. Thus my end goal being to remain friends. With the research and notes I've taken from everyone suggestions I've come up with the following:
Separation bath crystals in her shampoo
Cut & Clear bath crystals also in her shampoo
I wish I could do the moving candles and get her to her unknown future lover but with living together there is no way she wont get suspicious.so I wonder if LM would do it for me
I have found a "quitting powder" formula that consists of powdered newspaper and the only way I can think of doing that is burning it to ashes.
I've tried contacting a hoodoo/root worker and have not been contacted back
I'm going to order unlabeled separation and cut & clear candles.
Question is: what should I put in my honey jar to keep the friendship without the romance? Cut and clear products can be used towards the other person and not myself, am I correct?
Also if there are any any any other specific things I can do id love to hear them before I put my order in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Good Evening, Misteri,
Sounds like you have a good plan!
And yes, you can have LM?MISC do that spell for you!
I am not familiar with a "quitting powder". If Lucky Mojo doesn't have it on our site, then we won't be able to help you in that arena
Also, Check out this page for bottle spells to give you ideas on the honey jar www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Also, go to the search engine on the top right of this page. In the white search box (in dark green area), type in HONEY JARS. There's about 65 pages on the subject to give you ideas. Hope this helps.
Good luck with your spell work. Wishing you the best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Misteri, add 2 clove buds to the honey jar for friendship. Have you tried having outside interests or hobbies that would keep you away from home and her? People move on easier when they feel left-out or neglected. Let her think the separation is HER idea. That way, she won't seek revenge.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 am

Hi Domenico11, Yes to what Miss Aida said. Please do read up on Hotfoot and see if this is what you want. Hotfoot sends people away and pretty intensely; if all you really desire is a peaceful separation consider a different approach.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all Happy 2014!!!

I need to emotionally detach from my husband for the sake of my emotional stability and health. It's that time when one realizes they have married a major asshole! This man abuses me emotionally and financially. I've grown resentful but I still love him. Nevertheless, I'm hurt so I'd like to emotionally detach from him until I am able to move out. I'm ill so i cannot work. Moving to a shelter would not be the best idea since im physically handicapped and recovering.

I'm doing my cleansings, road opening, money drawing, and healing/blessing, BTW. I've tried the honey jar but I'd need to work that thing 24/7 or it'll wear off. You can never fix an asshole! Besides, even if im able to make him sweet that'll make it harder for me to detach. At this point, i want to move on from the marriage.

I was wondering if the black walnut spell would do. However, im apprehensive since it will take the other person out of your life. I don't want him putting me out of the house.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, QematetSau,
Oh my Goodness. I can't imagine what you're going through being handicapped and stuck in that house. It must feel like prison. I am so very sorry
The Black walnut spell won't work on him. It works on you. So, it won't make him kick you out.
Also, I like the Cut and clear spells after the Black walnut baths. You will be able to free yourself from this relationship: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best
PLEASE take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! Yes, it really feels like a prison. More so with the fact that I moved to the West coast with him for the job I got him with my spells. I have no one here so I can't just pack up and leave. He likes that. This is the reason why he finally showed his true face.

I will be doing both the walnut bath and the cut and clear. Thanks for your advice!!!

Missy

Unread post by Missy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 pm

The guy I love is really having a hard time: bad people, ex girlfriend, fake friends and others are making his life a mess.

I want to do a spell for him to drive all those away from him, but all my spells involve candles to represent people. I know a few people but not all of them. I'm not sure how many they are or all their names.

Usually if I want to keep someone away I would use a white or red candle to represent the person and another candle (black) that represents the enemy, dress the black candle with separation powder and place the candles apart, with black salt or red brick dust between them.

but in this case what should I do? can I use a candle to represent a crowd? or a generic person (just "the enemy" whoever that might be?) should I use a bunch of unnamed candles?

(he doesn't believe in magic so I can't do any spell that involves him present)

thanks for your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, Missy,
Wow, sounds like this poor guy really has some bad luck. He's very lucky to have you in his life, trying to help him. So, he isn't really that unlucky: he has you!
Yes, you can use one candle (to represent everybody) and write something like: "All enemies"
Have you looked at the Cast off Evil products? They are wonderful: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Also, run devil run works against groups: www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
I would also recommend anti-evil eye amulets but, he doesn't believe in magic....sigh..
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best with this situation.
If you need any more advice, we are here for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello, everyone!
I have 2 situations and I could use some help here. I have a husband that I have been separated from since 2011. We have children together. However I have moved on. I have gotten together with a man that I love dearly and we have a child of our on. I am still married but separated. My husband and I got a home built after we where married but the home is in his name only (something I suggested at the time). My husband has a very bad drug habit and has cheated on me numerous times, he would leave home on Fridays and return on Sundays or Mondays! I became fed up! I have clearly move on and now he is trying to make my life with me new guy, hell. I would like to get a divorce, keep full custody of my children, and possibly keep the home. I have been paying all of the bills and taking care of my children alone. I would like my husband to get along with my new guy and move on with his life. I would like a divorce that he doesn't contest; I want to keep the home until I decide I don't want it anymore (I will continue to pay the mortgage and bills). My husband is very bitter and doesn't want to reason!

Situation #2: My new guy has an ex girlfriend that doesn't seem to want to leave him alone. I used a break up candle for the 2 of them and they broke up in Dec. 13, well she keeps trying to come around. I want to eventually marry him and we become a happy family forever. He is a very nice guy and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, so he avoids her. I need this girl gone forever! I need this man to be mine and only mine forever. I want him to be totally in love and committed to me. I want him to provide for me financially, emotionally, sexually, etc. I want him to always be open and honest with me. How can I get this girl out of his life forever. Please help!

If possible, I would like to use fixed candles for both of these situations, instead of spell kits. To me, spells just seem to be a little complicated, however, I still have a couple of spell kits that I haven't started on: follow me boy and stay with me spell kits!
Thanks!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, mags,
I disagree about the spell kits. In my opinion, they are complete and cover all angles.
Any spell takes time and can get complicated. Lucky Mojo's Spell kits make my life easier.
So, you would want to do an influence skull candle on the hubby: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
And a court case spell on your husband www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And, hot foot spells on the girl: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 am

I am doing everything I can to get out of my relationship. I've banished my husband, I'm trying to move out of the house that his mom owns, & etc..

Anyway, my son gave me an idea today. I've been doing things to mess with my husband's head because it REALLY pisses me off that he humiliates me by going around with his drug whore. I'm done, I don't want to be married to his drug addiction anymore, & I want full custody of our son, so I sit at home with the kids.

I have no social life, I don't get to start dating again because divorce judges frown on that kind of thing if you're still married & all. So I sit alone with my thoughts & I get angry. It's not healthy, I'm not really a vengeful person.

I've been doing things like prank calling him to relieve my frustration & I was laughing about it with my oldest son. He was like "mom, don't you want him to fall in love with her, so that he'll give you a divorce & leave you alone?"

Hmm yeah, actually that's a good idea. If he wants to be with her , then he'll pretty much give me what I want for his freedom, right?

Or could putting a love spell on them backfire on me?
HRCC Student #1989

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:03 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I'm going to start on my spell kit but how do I know when there is a new moon? My kit also says to put pins in my candle. Do I use the kind of stick pins that people use to put in a pin cushion when they sew? Also how do I get my new guy to go ahead and announce our relationship, especially to his ex-girlfriend? He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't give a crap about her feelings. I want her to know about us and move very far away, never speak to him again, and never return within 1000 miles of where we are at any time! I want them to have hatred and disgust for one another! I want him to lose all feelings for her. He says that it would be easier if she was a bad person, well I want him to dislike her very much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
I truly (from my heart) think you ought to get a reading on this first.
Because, this is a hard call and we don't want to make any mistakes.
Also, I am concerned about your son being around her if she is a drug addict.
Like I had said, lots going on here.
A reader can see the entire picture and perhaps lead you to the correct path.
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best on this. I hope all works out well for you
AlyssaH wrote:I am doing everything I can to get out of my relationship. I've banished my husband, I'm trying to move out of the house that his mom owns, & etc..

Anyway, my son gave me an idea today. I've been doing things to mess with my husband's head because it REALLY pisses me off that he humiliates me by going around with his drug whore. I'm done, I don't want to be married to his drug addiction anymore, & I want full custody of our son, so I sit at home with the kids.

I have no social life, I don't get to start dating again because divorce judges frown on that kind of thing if you're still married & all. So I sit alone with my thoughts & I get angry. It's not healthy, I'm not really a vengeful person.

I've been doing things like prank calling him to relieve my frustration & I was laughing about it with my oldest son. He was like "mom, don't you want him to fall in love with her, so that he'll give you a divorce & leave you alone?"

Hmm yeah, actually that's a good idea. If he wants to be with her , then he'll pretty much give me what I want for his freedom, right?

Or could putting a love spell on them backfire on me?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, mags76,
All you have to do is to google moon phases.
Yes, thee are the correct pics.
Hatred and disgust can be accomplished with a break up spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
And to influence him into making that announcement, you would want to try a influence spell on a skull candle: www>luckymojo.com/influence.html
Now, don't do all of these spells at one time.
Have them ready and on hand. When you have completed one spell, then you work on the next.
Put all you've got into each spell.
Wishing you the very best on this
mags76 wrote:Thanks Miss Aida,

I'm going to start on my spell kit but how do I know when there is a new moon? My kit also says to put pins in my candle. Do I use the kind of stick pins that people use to put in a pin cushion when they sew? Also how do I get my new guy to go ahead and announce our relationship, especially to his ex-girlfriend? He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't give a crap about her feelings. I want her to know about us and move very far away, never speak to him again, and never return within 1000 miles of where we are at any time! I want them to have hatred and disgust for one another! I want him to lose all feelings for her. He says that it would be easier if she was a bad person, well I want him to dislike her very much!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,
I truly (from my heart) think you ought to get a reading on this first.
Because, this is a hard call and we don't want to make any mistakes.
Also, I am concerned about your son being around her if she is a drug addict.
Like I had said, lots going on here.
A reader can see the entire picture and perhaps lead you to the correct path.
http://readersandrootowrkers.org
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best on this. I hope all works out well for you

I'm actually feeling a lot better about the situation. I've prayed & found my peace. She will never be allowed around our child, she is a known drug addict & there's nothing that can make her look like a suitable step parent in court. My husband can't even care for a goldfish at this point, so I'm not concerned about them taking my child. In the end, she's done me a favor. He was never very good to me & my kids, & now we're free from him. His mother as been a nightmare-in-law, & if he's with her...well, then she's this woman's problem now. Some blessings just come in disguise <3
HRCC Student #1989

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Hello all,

I have a small problem. I don't really know how to word it but, I need help on how to go about peacefully leaving my boyfriend.
A couple of years ago he and i broke up and i was devastated. He was heavily influenced (aka brainwashed) by an ex which caused the breakup. It was all done so suddenly i knew something was up and i got it confirmed (the brainwashing) when i got a reading done. I was advised and I performed some work and he eventually "saw the light". I patiently worked the spells, they worked pretty fast! and we got back together soon after.
This was almost 5 years ago and everything was going good. But the same problems are still there, like him not working or owning a car, not being motivated to do things, he doesn't even want to come with me to family events or see my friends and dont even get me started on the intimacy/sex issues. Again it's hard to word this, but i feel like maybe i jumped the gun with trying to get him back so fast. I think it was more anger and hurt feelings driving me to do the spell so fast that i wasn't thinking clearly.

I just think the spark is gone and i'm tired of dealing with the issues day in and day out. He's become tooo clingy and dependent on me that i think the spell worked too well. But I can't stay in a relationship that's going nowhere with the emotional stress and miss out on potential boyfriends that are better suited for me! some guys that ive met in the past that I've been attracted too and couldn't do anything. I'm very upset and unhappy.
I would love to find a way for us to each go our seperate ways without fighting or any anger. He's a good person and i dont want there to be hostility between us.

Anyone who can help please reply :-(

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 am

I forgot to say that even though i do not want to be with him anymore, i don't want it to effect our friendship as i do love him and always will. Just its too overbearing being in a relationship with him. I want us to both be happy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

Anything you have from the original spell I would burn to take the effects off. I would look into seperation products its suppose to just end things without all the fights and anger that come along with other products like break up. Keep in mind when you let him go its not fair for you in a few weeks to thing I made a mistake and want him back, just to do more work on him..think it clearly though. Cleanse you and the house after all this and use one of LM spell kits to draw in a new lover that meets the needs.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:46 am

cut and clear imo.

ive always wondered hat regarding reconciliation work..its like are you sure you want this person back. the breakup is probably a blessing but many people dont want to believe that

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you so so much for your replies. It truly helps me a lot!

I buried the wax 5 years ago, i hope its still there. If not, does that matter? I might not be able to find it anymore.
And i made an ammonia jar that i buried as well but is it safe to burn ammonia? Or should i just let the ammonia evaporate or dump the ammonia out and then just burn the contents?

Im sorry sarafina, i dont know what IMO means.... May i please have a better explanation?

And yes i will def take time and think about this and make sure that this is the best path to go down. I'm going to get a quick reading as well just to back me up and help.

I might have more questions later but again thank you for your replies! :)

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

imo means in my opinion :)

did you look up cut and clear? http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I would pour the contents out and recycle the container. You can also take something of him, put it in a bottle with break up or separation it into a flowing river flowing away from you as you pray for him to leave your life.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ReikiCat

Unread post by ReikiCat » Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this but have been mainly working with some candle magic and simple spells.

I had a shaman do some work for me this past November/December, and she said she cleared me of a number of things...a curse, a 'betrayal magnet,' a couple malicious spirit attachments, a childhood trauma, and said that the two ancestor spirits who were supposed to be watching over me were AWOL. :-) My inner life is much improved, but am still having a time trying to get things moving in my outer circumstances. I need to find a job, new place to live....

I'm going to try some Uncrossing work just in case, then I thought some Road Opener work (mojo bag maybe?). Any other recommendations?

The shaman told me things should get better right away, but I've read it can take months or even years to deal with the residue, and result, of such bad conditions and over so long a period. I'm looking hard for jobs and for help otherwise; have had interviews but no job yet. Homelessness is a real possibility.

Any ways to keep one safe from any further crossing/negativity in the meantime? To attract positive energy?

Thanks

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat May 10, 2014 6:43 am

Greetings, ReikiCat!

Please trust your worker, who said that things should get better right away! It sounds like she or he got you majorly uncrossed... Don't let yourself get stuck at this stage of the journey!

Use Fiery Wall of Protection to keep yourself safe and Attraction to bring good things into your life. In particular, it sounds like you need an altar with photos of your ancestors or items associated with them.

A lucky rabbit's foot or Van Van mojo will keep you moving forward!
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

ReikiCat

Unread post by ReikiCat » Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 am

Thank you! I will check into what you suggested. I put together an ancestor altar, though a rather modest one on my budget, at the shaman's suggestion. I'm not too clear on why the ancestors had not been with me, though she (the shaman) says it had to do with a rift between those who were of European descent and those of Cherokee descent, from the time period when the Cherokee were sent packing from here. Apparently it's been a loooong time without them, over more than one life.

Anyhow, I appreciate your help.

~ReikiCat

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 am

Hi everyone. I am slowly filling up my cart with LM supplies and I was wanting some suggestions for product guidance on my situation.

My partner and I have been together for 7 years. Our relationship has had a major transition and we have decided to amicably part ways, romantically. We are still going to remain very close. We are best friends and own a thriving successful business together. We are going to be helping each other emotionally and financially get on our feet and into our own living spaces. I'm wondering what products to use to usher me forward into a positive new financial and living situation. I'm looking for a clean slate, but not one that removes him out of my life. I was thinking House Blessing, Van Van and perhaps Crown of Success? I thought about Road Opener, but I feel as if my road has been made open as I am using this transition in our relationship to focus on personal and spiritual development. Would love some suggestions!

Sherdoll71
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sherdoll71 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am

Hi everyone.

I'm going through a really hard time with my ex husband.

I would like any help that would at least get me to a better state. EMOTIONALLY! I feel like JOY and SPIRIT has been broken and I can't seem to get out of this mess in my head.

I will try and give a little bit of history and Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction. Either Move past this and HOW? or do what I can with Hoodoo, rootwork, Conjure.

I was married 23 years. I asked my husband for a divorce 2 1/2 years ago. He was in a real bad place... Alcohol, porn, isolation, but only when it came to our family our 3 kids and ME. If we had friends over he was the Host-est with the Most-est. I love this man. I divorced him for change. I thought it would make him change. (yup he changed)

Anyway, we started seeing each other again for about a good 8 months, staring in October 2012. he would take me places and buy little gifts and suggest things like. going on vacations together.

I cut it off again last MAY, 2013. I wrote him a letter telling him how I feel and that I LOVED Him. I want our family to be healthy....etc... He comes back and says he's not ready to be in a relationship with me or anyone else. Even after writing him that heart opening letter in MAY 2013, he still tried fooling around with my heart up until November 2013.

A few months later, he started dating a friend of mine. he started seeing her in mid NOVEMBER 2013. OUCH!!! they have been together for 6 months or so. and I have to say I HATE IT! everything he does with her just gets to my soul. the last 3 months have been REAL HARD for me.

I'm dealing with some emotional baggage form my past here too (little more history). He has done this to me before when I was first married, we broke up for 6 weeks and he cheated on me with my best friend. When we got back together, he sill was't fully committed, and I found him one night with another one of my GFs at her place. we lived in the same apt complex. Believe me I did wrong too.

He hasn't been around my kids much in the last 2 years. he has always left me out of the loop and now. I feel like I'm being pulled in different directions. WHY does she get to be with my kids and go to the beach with MY KIDS...? he didn't do any of those things with me. My kids come home and complain that they don't spend time with dad alone... SHE is always around.

Last thing he said to me a few weeks ago. ... I told him that I didn't think it is right with the two of them. my kids come home and complain that they are sticking their tongues down each others throats. He said I've waited 2 years to date. I said that's not true, we were seeing each other for 8 months. he said ...THAT WAS NOTHING!

Now he is doing stupid things. He just bought a motorcycle. he knows nothing I mean NOTHING about riding. His dad died on a motorcycle. and for 25 years I had to deal with his mother....don't let him get one.... and now....she's like.... oh he's a grown man... Yea well what about my son... he shouldn't be going on that bike.

I am so bothered by their relationship. YUP...i am jealous. For 10 years she has been a thorn in my hip. always flirting with him when he was my husband. and now she has him. I don't want them together. I feel like I've had a brick smashed in my face. I feel humiliated, shame, hurt, threatened, and sad.

This has affected my relationship with my kids. I walk around here pissed and bringing up the TWO of them. and I hate it. I want to stop it.

I have a BELIEF system in my soul that I truly believe that he should NOT be with her.

I want to expose his intentions. I want the hurt to go away. i want to stop obsessing over it.

I'm really not sure if I want him back. Do I LOVE him, YES! BUT! I can't seem to get past the hurt I feel that he has chosen her OVER ME and our family. he didn't try very hard to keep his family together.

I want, no ... I NEED to get past this... I need to do what is BEST FOR ME! HELP.

Understand I have no experience with Hoodoo, Conjure...etc... I've never done anything like this before. But I will do anything. My kids and I need THIS! I'm totally new to this, but I can tell you this. my emotions are so raw and strong. Anything should work.

1) IS THIS worth SAVING or should I move on?

2) How long does it take to see changes?

3) What candle magic should I do?

4) Should i make a Honey Jar?

What can I do?

Thank you all so much for being here!
Hugs ~S

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:00 am

Hello, Sherdoll71,

I find it difficult to reply to your questions about hoodoo rootwork for your situation because you yourself have not yet determined upon a course of action, at least as far as i can see. The relationship is definitely over. You definitely want to cause a break-up for revenge purposes. You definitely want to move on. But then you throw an emotional monkey wrench into the works by saying that you love the man and may want him back.

This causes bewildered head-shaking.

Should i merge your question into the thread about breaking up a couple for revenge?

Should i merge your question into the thread about getting over a break-up and moving on?

Should i merge your question into the thread about doing a break-up and return-reconciliation at the same time?

If i can't tell -- and i am a practitioner with 50 years of experience in this work -- then i cannot advise you.

You need to sit with yourself and formulate a desire. Then ask us how to implement that desire through spell work.

In the meantime, i am going to take the most narrow approach and merge this question of yours into the thread on accomplishing a successful, peaceful, and mature separation and moving on after a broken relationship. Please read the thread through from the beginning for lots of spell tips. If, after that, you want to get more specific, please feel free to do so and we will reply.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 am

archaichoney wrote:Hi everyone. I am slowly filling up my cart with LM supplies and I was wanting some suggestions for product guidance on my situation.

My partner and I have been together for 7 years. Our relationship has had a major transition and we have decided to amicably part ways, romantically. We are still going to remain very close. We are best friends and own a thriving successful business together. We are going to be helping each other emotionally and financially get on our feet and into our own living spaces. I'm wondering what products to use to usher me forward into a positive new financial and living situation. I'm looking for a clean slate, but not one that removes him out of my life. I was thinking House Blessing, Van Van and perhaps Crown of Success? I thought about Road Opener, but I feel as if my road has been made open as I am using this transition in our relationship to focus on personal and spiritual development. Would love some suggestions!

Hello Archiachoney!

I think your idea for Van Van, House Blessing, and Crown of Success are excellent choices for what you are working toward. You also want to do some Money Stay With Me work along with the other three and I almost always add King Solomon Wisdom to whatever I am doing. The nice thing about your situation is that you can do the work for yourself and for your partner since you are parting ways without fighting or drama. Look over the forums for ideas on what to do. You can do searches in the white box in the upper right corner of the forums. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey its me again. So if im trying to get my wife to leave me i write her name on toilet paper with an ink pen wipe my behind with then flush it? Everytime i used the bathroom?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, dominico11,
I just write their name on toilet paper. put it in the toilet and then poop on it and flush it.
That's my variation
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:16 am

Something that i can do at home that does not cause fighting would be ideal but this will work as well. Do i write her maiden name or her married name on the toilet paper? ive read about a wiccan spell where you write the person name on toilet paper, use the bathroom on it then close the lid and walk awag without looking back for ten days straight every single time you go to the bathroom whether its number one or number two. Anyone know anything about the effectiveness of this in voodoo?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, dominico11 ,
This is NOT a Voodoo forum This is a forum that practices HOODOO.
So, we can't speak for Voudou.
I think that this spell you have mentioned is both impractical and unsanitary.
The closest that I can think is to do this in an outhouse.
But, the act of flushing it away is also part of the spell. The act of flushing symbolizes that they are leaving with the defecation/poop
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 am

Okay i gotcha. Sorry im just having a hard time figuring out how to order the products without anyone else seeing and finding the time to work the spell when no one will be suspicious of what i am doing.

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 am

Here is something i was wondering. Can i do a binding spell to bind her to someone else so that her feelings for me are transferred to the other person? If so can it be a random person?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am

dominico11 wrote:Here is something i was wondering. Can i do a binding spell to bind her to someone else so that her feelings for me are transferred to the other person? If so can it be a random person?
In cases like yours, I like to prescribe a variation on the spell you will find illustrated at www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html. (Scroll down to the picture of the three figural candles and the scissors.) Instead of "coming back home" to your wife, your wife is "going home" to somebody else. The male and female candles separated by the scissors are yours and hers.

Since you want to avoid fussing and fighting, don't use a black candle for yourself. Use a blue one instead. The others can be red, as usual.

Name the new man's candle "The Real Mr. Right – Not Me" or "Her Ideal Lover."

Since you don't have privacy in your home, you have to have a rootworker do this work for you. Or, more simply, you can burn an Attraction candle for your wife and her ideal lover, and a Separation candle for her and you. You can order these candles from MISC or, if the use of unlabeled candles is usual in your house, you can fix ordinary looking candles with Attraction and Separation oils, respectively.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 am

Awesome! That definately sounds like it will work! Thank you so much!

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm

So could i get a bunch of oils that are used for attraction spells and use them to anoint a regular candle and state my request? she looks at the bank statements and gets the mail so i dont see a way to get an attraction anf separation spell donr by a rootworker without arousing suspicion.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, dominico11,
Yes, that's what Miss Michaele said.
Hope that things work out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:21 am

Okay just a few more questions. Cool i use a combonation of controlling, compelling and attraction oils in the candle wax itself? Like light a candle and say my request in my head and then put the candle out and pour the oils into the liquid wax itself and let it harden then light it again once its hardened?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello, dominico11,
I always state my petition aloud to put it out in the universe.
Yu can mix those 3 oils BUT I don't recommend pouring them onto melted wax.
You have no idea how much oil you're using and could drown out the wax. The best ways are to anoint the candles or to poke fine holes into them and put just a little.
here is a page that Miss Cat wrote on oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Hey all. I have a friend who is very unhappy in her marraige. Her husband is a cruel prick to say the least and he puts her down alot, plus whenever he talks divorce he threatens to take her kids from her and tells her the courts wouldn't allow her to have the kids because "Shes lazy and has medical issues". She is very miserable and is afraid to leave him first due to fear of raising her kids alone and also due to her mother-in law blaming her. It all doesnt make much sense I know but she would rather him leave her first because of what her mother-in-law and also because she wants to collect alimony. Anyways she wantd me to do break-up work on their marraige to make him leave her and for the divorce to go smoothly and pain free. I perdonally wish I could do work to make her strong enough to leave him but now my question is; is tgere any spells that can give her a smooth, and painless divorce?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 pm

TheBestest wrote:Hey all. I have a friend who is very unhappy in her marraige. Her husband is a cruel prick to say the least
You know the old trick for capturing someone's voice in a knotted string? It's on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Scroll down to "Tying Up a Man's Nature." She can capture his voice while he is in the room, over the phone, or even if his phone sends her to voicemail, if he has recorded his own voicemail message.

Now, she can put it in a Nation Sack, as described on that page, or she can dip it in Stop Gossip powder and keep it in a locket. She can wrap it in a letter to God in tiny script, confidently calling on the Lord to make him obedient. When she writes that letter, she can demand that he be a model husband and never say a word against her -- or she can demand that she gets a fair, equitable, peaceable and speedy divorce.
and he puts her down alot, plus whenever he talks divorce he threatens to take her kids from her and tells her the courts wouldn't allow her to have the kids because "Shes lazy and has medical issues".
If she's "lazy" -- that is, can't get much work done -- I bet it's BECAUSE she has medical issues.
She is very miserable and is afraid to leave him first due to fear of raising her kids alone and also due to her mother-in law blaming her. It all doesnt make much sense I know but she would rather him leave her first because of what her mother-in-law and also because she wants to collect alimony.

Maybe you could begin by researching grounds for divorce in your state. "Mental Cruelty" is the phrase that springs to mind.

When the time comes for them to go to court, work a good old-fashioned beef tongue on him.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 am

Separation products suppose to be for a more peaceful break up that might be a product you are interested in .

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:23 am

And regarding medical issues, TheBestest, I forgot to mention:
Dr. Hernandez is especially helpful if you are having trouble getting an accurate diagnosis. And he bought medicine for the poor out of his own pocket, so I like to call on him when people have trouble getting access to health care.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Has anyone ever used or has heard of using a dark purple candle for separation ??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Splitpea2 --

Anything is possible, but purple would not be my go-to colour in the case of a separation spell. I would use black. Now it can be that when you hold a black candle up to the light it looks less-than-black. Some are brown-black, some are blue-black, and some are purple-black. But under bright light, not back-lit, they do look black.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:55 am

I need help for a friend who likes this guy, but he has found a new lady that he is talking to. My friend wants her to stay away from him so she can be back into the picture since he has stopped calling her. Can I do a separation or break up spell and then a honey jar spell to attract him to my friend again?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:47 am

vIo61385,

Yes what you asked absolutely can be done and is a common working. May also look into freezing this women from his life.

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”