• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Black Chicken Feather Whisk Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Black Chicken Feather Whisk Questions and Answers

Unread postby chayanna » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

Hello all :)

I can't believe how fast I got my order !! I live in New Jersey and ordered my Black Chicken Feather whisk last thursday 17th...and got it today ...Thank You !!

My question is...after I whisk-clean a client or myself with it...how do I clean it, the feather whisk?

Do I pass it through some good ole frankincense & myrrh smoke?

Or do the black hen feathers just absorb the negativity and clean themselves?

I'm also thinking about ordering a second one and joining them together to make it a thicker whisk...is this a good idea, having 2 separate whisks doing one job?

As usual thanks for the help :)
chayanna

Re: Black Chicken Feather Whisk Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 pm

I'd like to use this question to amplify on the subject of cleansing altar tools in general, not just limiting my reply to the black hen feather whisks.

The smoking of altar tools in a cleansing suffumigation, such as Frankincense and Myrrh or Van Van Incense, is a wonderful way to clear them of negative energy them after use.

However, Black feather whisks come from black Chickens, which themselves are thought to take up and destroy negativity and evil messes. So it may be that you would not feel the need to smoke the whisk each time you used it, unless the burden of evil it has absorbed was very obvious.

As for other altar tools, and cleansing them:

You can also do lightly sprinkle altar tools with salt and then throw out the salt in a crossroads.

Washing in Chinese Wash and water is also a good and traditional method to cleanse altar tools, but i would not be suitable for the feather whisks, of course.

As for having two or more whisks -- that is your call.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Lucky Mojo's Black Hen Wisk

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks for all the ideas. The Chinese Wash is amazing and works wonders. Hand ground Frankincense works well for me too.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 pm

So, basically, as long as one cleansed the whisk regularly, one could keep using it until the feathers themselves start to fall apart?
heartexalted

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 am

heartexalted,

Yes, smoking the whisk in a cleansing incense would be all that was needed, and you could continue to use it indefinitely.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby QueenofHeartsK » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:44 am

Greatful for this post! it's recently been on my heart to do some uncrossing work on family for a number of reasons and I was thinking of ideas...1st i thought baths for everyone then threw that out because it's 4 members in my aunts household. I was going thru the Shop inventory and saw Blk chicken eggs! LIGHT BULB...look for blk chicken feathers even tho i was expecting to see a Ravens wing lol and VIOLA! Black hen feather dusters. WOOT WOOT!
Gonna annoint with a little uncrossing oil...wisk away then follow up with some protection oil ;)
To learn is to live.
QueenofHeartsK

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 pm

QueenofHeartsK: Best of luck to you on this undertaking! I personally own one of the Black Chicken Feather whisks that Lucky Mojo sells and have been very happy with it, especially for uncrossing and cleansing work. Best of luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QueenofHeartsK » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:56 am

Thank you Joseph, i should be recieving a order from LM by the beginning of next week and my Feather whisk is apart of that order. i always get so excited knowing i have LM products coming :D like i kid waiting for christmas. blessings to you
To learn is to live.
QueenofHeartsK

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure