Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
CrystalClear

Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Work

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 am

Hi All,

I just started this new job. I am overqualified for this position I am in but I took it because the schedule works for me since I went back to school.
There are coworkers who are already giving me a hard for no reason at all and is nitpicking at my every move. Despite me passing the skills test and the managers impressed at my work,some coworkers are hating on me because higher ups are trusting me with the difficult stuff.
What blend can I use to ward off evil/hating coworkers? Aside from honey jar, what can I use to advance further and make higher ups see my contribution at work (promotion,etc)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:07 am

Hi marcs2213,

A combo of Boss Fix, Stop Gossip, Run Devil Run and John the Conqueror would be one alternative.

For improving your conditions (promotion and pay), I suggest you read through the following thread for ideas and post any specific questions on the spells (or the approach you wish to take) there: spell-casting-for-job-promotion,-pay-ra ... a6e13a5319

Blessings and Success!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

quietwisdom

Unread post by quietwisdom » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am supposed to close on a new home 12/31/2013. I have been through a lot in 2013 from trying divorce to the loss of my daddy and some other trials. Through the loving help of Yahweh, a loving RootWorker, prayer and this forum I have made it through. Yippee!!! I really want my new home to be blessed and well protected. In reading the forum I see the Money Blessing Home Spell. I think that would be good place for me to start especially because of the money drawing aspect, however is there anything additional I can do that would help only bring people into my and my daughter's life that are for our good only?

Thank you,
Quietwisdom

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:51 am

Hello QuietWisdom,

If you are concerned that bad people are going to purposefully try to come your way you can always lay down some fiery wall of protection, You can read about this here http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

If fiery wall seems to be a bit much (which it sounds to me like you may not need something that heavy) You can work with Protection products, http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html , You can take the oil and and mark a 5 spot on every door and window while praying for your home to be safe. Psalm 23 is a good one if you use psalms.

You might also try using some peaceful home products, http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

If you can before you move anything into the home you can cleanse the home with Chinese Wash from back to front http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html and then do blessing work with the peaceful home products and or blessing products ( you can use a mixture of both if you like. Then you can lay down the protection things I mentioned above to seal all that blessing in and keep the negative out.

Peace~

Nathen

ArticWolf82

Unread post by ArticWolf82 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm delurking to ask a question on a good oil blend.

I've seen Clarity + King Solomon Wisdom + Crown of Success + _____ recommended quite a bit, with the last oil differing depending on the situation. That has been my train of thought for quite a while, but I've been wondering about the 4th oil to add in. Would Crucible of Courage be a harmonious addition scent-wise? My instinct is telling me to get that blend, but I would be disappointed to order it and then have something clash.

Basically, I already know that I will have a lot of changes that will be happening this year, and a lot of choices I'm going to have to make. I was thinking: Clarity + King Solomon Wisdom for the ability to see things as they really are and make a good choice, + Crucible of Courage so I actually DO IT (my biggest problem), + Crown of Success for everything to turn out successfully. Is there another option in line with Crucible of Courage that would fit the other scents better? I'm quite open to suggestions. I'm hoping for something that can be used in quite a few situations - school choices, moving out of state, making a career change, etc.

Thank you all in advance and have a good day/night!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, ArticWolf82,
Go with your instincts!!!
By the way, I think its a great idea!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:03 pm

HI ArcticWolf82,

I agree with Miss Aida! It is so funny that you mentioned that particular blend. I literally just got my latest order from Lucky Mojo yesterday and it included a Clarity-king solomon's wisdom-crown of success rootworkers special blend. ( I didn't add a fourth oil cause I didn't really need it). But I have to say I love it! It smells great and the bottle with the labels all around it is just awesome to look at! I can tell you I am about to ace these classes this semester! We live in a lucky time to have access to such good quality and sincerely made products! You will have to let us know what you think of the crucible of courage oil in that blend! sounds like a nice blend to me!

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm

I've been thinking of some ways to use Lucky Buddha with Crucible of Courage, since "chance favors the prepared mind," as Louis Pasteur said. Of course I'd have to add King Solomon Wisdom, my very own favorite, but I'm debating whether or not this blend even needs a fourth oil.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm

I took the advice of one of Ms. Cat's blends for LUST and oh my, I have to say that it definitely works ;)
The blend
Kiss Me Now
Fire Of Love
Bewitching
Follow Me Boy
The smell is wonderful and I love seeing all the herbs in it. I do enjoy shaking it up knowing that I'm empowering myself when I apply it and walk out of the house. My lover and husband can not keep their hands off of me :D ,I get so many compliments from both men and women, I get so many "stares" that my kids ask me how can I stand it? Lol, only if they knew.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, Mrs Black Indian,
Thank you so much for posting this and for telling us the results!!
Sounds like a FANTASTIC blend.
I'm going to try it myself!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 am

If you feel attacked by demonic forces or evil spirits:

Jesus Christ the King
Run Devil Run
Fiery Wall of Protection
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am

Mrs Black Indian wrote:I took the advice of one of Ms. Cat's blends for LUST and oh my, I have to say that it definitely works ;)
The blend
Kiss Me Now
Fire Of Love
Bewitching
Follow Me Boy
The smell is wonderful and I love seeing all the herbs in it. I do enjoy shaking it up knowing that I'm empowering myself when I apply it and walk out of the house. My lover and husband can not keep their hands off of me :D ,I get so many compliments from both men and women, I get so many "stares" that my kids ask me how can I stand it? Lol, only if they knew.
I can also attest to the effectiveness of this blend, I love wearing it! I just purchased some perfumer's alcohol so I'm planning on making a perfume out of it as well.
I annointed a red candle with this blend to bring my lover to me and within hours I had a text from him and I am seeing him tomorrow night.
I love you Miss Cat!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Isolte wrote:
I can also attest to the effectiveness of this blend, I love wearing it! I just purchased some perfumer's alcohol so I'm planning on making a perfume out of it as well.
I annointed a red candle with this blend to bring my lover to me and within hours I had a text from him and I am seeing him tomorrow night.
I love you Miss Cat!

Thank you Isolte for giving another wonderful example of how great this oil is. I will definitely be using it with my candles in the near future and will give update on it's workings. Hmm... now ready to apply a little now before hitting the town ;)
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:09 am

Soon to be working as a massage therapist, does this combo seem best? My intentions are to attract clients willing to pay well and come often.

FiveFinger grass
Attraction
Money drawing

I am wondering if I should use- prosperity or cleo may. I want very good tips.

Or is there a much better combo?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered,
I think that properity is better for this situation (as opposed to Cleo May).
However, are you applying these oils to yourself?
HRCC Graduate #1631

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Thank you.

Yes. I was thinking to anoint Feet to Head diluted a bit with coconut oil for myself or in a magnesium spray I use. Making sure my elbows, forearms, and hands recieve a good dose before a job. Also thought of dressing the massage table and putting some of it into my massage oils that are for clients as well as my wallet etc. Is that at all proper and/or practical? I am looking all over this website for ideas.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 am

Hello avoiceanswered!

That oil blend (five-finger grass, Attraction, Money Drawing) sounds great! I am also a massage therapist and I use a blend of Money Drawing, Attraction, Money Stay With Me and dress my hands every day before opening my office. I also sprinkle the powders in my treatment rooms. I recently had to open my own office last August because the place I was working for went bankrupt with almost no notice! So far I have been able to pay all the bills despite not having any actual capitol or ability to get business loans. I use another blend and dress my forehead with a King Solomon's Wisdom, Clarity, Crown of Success Blend. I believe this helps me to be able to know what best to do for my clients. (and it is doing double duty for me as I navigate getting my master's degree! lol). Between these two blends I pretty much have my bases covered!

A blend I have been thinking of getting is a Blessing/Healing/Tranquility. I am thinking of putting just a little of this into my massage cream for my clients. I figure if they regularly feel these things when they get their massages they are sure to come back. It helps us both out that way !

I would second miss Aida about the Cleo May oil. You may end up attracting a different kind of client then what you are looking for. And now that I think of it, Since opening my new place and using the hoodoo to back up everything I am doing I have not had a single person looking for something other than a massage. We used to get one or two a month at the old place. I think maybe the hoodoo products are also clarifying what my business is and not allowing people who want something else to seek me out. Neat!

Peace~

Nathen

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Wow! Thanks for clarifying that for me. I think I will try the same methods.

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi :)

I am interested in ordering a 4 oz. oil blend from LM for personal power/charisma. I was wondering whether this blend is adequate. Also, is it in any way coercive? I don't really want to use something coercive/forceful on others as a daily blend.

- Bewitching
- Come to me
- Power
- Attraction

Thank you in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, funnypupster ,
That's a beautiful blend.
Nothing coercive in this blend.
You'll find coercive powers in products such as Bend Over, etc.
But this one is fine.
Nice choice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

I actually have another question related to this blend. My best friend is a gorgeous woman who has always turned heads wherever she went. Everywhere we go, guys just cannot stop staring at her. She is that beautiful!

But she wanted more attraction for some reason. So a month ago, she started to use the before mentioned LM blend daily. And ever since, it seems like her sex appeal has been diminishing. She has been telling me that men don't stare at her as they used to. I didn't believe her at first, but I have noticed that men don't approach her as much or even look at her anymore. It is very odd.

I was thinking that maybe the blend didn't work for her because she didn't need it. And perhaps the Universe l refused her wishes because she was being too greedy?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:42 am

Hi funnypupster,

There are lots of reasons why the blend may or may not have worked. In your friend's case, a tiny dab of Look Me Over alone would probably have been sufficient since most of the other attributes she had already. There's also something funny about attention from others: the more you seek it out, the less it appears - the less you care, the more people are attracted. It's often what happens in break-ups as well: you want your ex back, they flee - you resolve to get over them and create distance, they come running back. The expectation of results and looking for them, therefore, may have actually affected the outcome like the observer of a subatomic particle affecting its experimental behaviour. This is one of the reasons that while we watch for signs and movement in spell work, it's also advised to ''set it and let it''.

Just one opinion on the subject, no doubt others will have their experience and good advice to add as well.
Aura Laforest

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Thank you aura :) I think you are probably right, because I have been using the same blend with great success! I think, it's because, just like you mentioned, I just anoint myself, and let it go without obsessing about it. I will let her know.

Isolte
HRCC Student
Good luck blend?

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:14 pm

The Japanese Lucky 7 oil has the most captivating scent. I have been wearing it for a week and the results have been stellar: I have the best days at work, and it generally gives me such a happy feeling (I see there is an element of the laughing Buddha in this formula!).

I would like to order a 4 oz blend to wear as a scent for general good luck and to keep this good feeling going. I would like to add the Sun planetary oil for an extra boost of happiness as well but I am not sure if the smell will clash with Japanese Lucky 7 since I don't own the Sun oil.

Can anyone guide me as to which other 3 formulas would complement Japanese Lucky 7, scent-wise? I work in a small office with two other people and I don't want them running for cover when I wear this, LOL! I am contemplating the following and will choose 4 total:

1. Japanese Lucky 7--general good luck
2. Sun oil--for happiness
3. Good luck oil--general good luck
4. Crown of Success (for a successful day)
5. Lodestone (magnetize more of that luck and joy my way)
6. Lucky Buddha--general good luck

Thank you!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:35 pm

I'm not sure why you would need more general good luck?

If the scents work well together and confirmation is given, I would go for 1, 2, 4, and maybe add 5.
It seems a little like overkill to wear 3 general good luck oils. I would want to bring in different things to round it out.

But that's just me personally.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Shantilly Lace wrote:I'm not sure why you would need more general good luck?

If the scents work well together and confirmation is given, I would go for 1, 2, 4, and maybe add 5.
It seems a little like overkill to wear 3 general good luck oils. I would want to bring in different things to round it out.

But that's just me personally.
You read my mind Shantilly Lace! I am leaning more towards these:
1. Japanese Lucky 7--general good luck
2. Sun oil--for happiness
3. Crown of Success (for a successful day)
4. Lodestone (magnetize more of that luck and joy my way)

I just need confirmation that the notes will compliment each other since I'm going to wear it as a scent :)

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:15 pm

I understand, and as I do not have all these I won't try and advise you in that area. lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Isolte ,
Sounds good to me!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:59 am

Hi, I'm getting ready to place an order so I won't be without, but needed some help. I am wanting a 4oz bottle for a better job, benefits and pay, but not sure which 4 of the following I should use...Laksmi Oil, Crown of Success, Wealthy Way, Steady Work, Prosperity, and Money Stay with Me.
Marriage - Queen Elizabeth, Love Me, Marriage, Dixie Love, SWM and FMB - (Marriage and FMB are two I know I want to use)
Lust - FOL, Bewitching, Essence of Bend Over, Kiss Me Now, Look Me Over

Also, I'll be using Marriage and Lust on my Doll Baby.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 am

mlove wrote:Hi, I'm getting ready to place an order so I won't be without, but needed some help. I am wanting a 4oz bottle for a better job, benefits and pay, but not sure which 4 of the following I should use...Laksmi Oil, Crown of Success, Wealthy Way, Steady Work, Prosperity, and Money Stay with Me.
Laksmi Oil, like other oils named for saints and deities, invoke the power of those spirits. If you're a Hindu or work with Hindu deities, Laksmi would be a great choice.

Steady Work is based on old spells to get jobs. Crown of Success enables you to make a good impression. They make a great combination for job-hunting.

The others are generalized money drawing formulas (or money keeping, in the case of Money Stay With Me).
Marriage - Queen Elizabeth, Love Me, Marriage, Dixie Love, SWM and FMB - (Marriage and FMB are two I know I want to use)
What about Chuparrosa? One of my favorites, and it's great where you want more open and honest communication.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks Miss Michaele for your insight.

Okimamma

Unread post by Okimamma » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:19 am

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and am trying to come up with a blend to help my 2nd grade son, who has special needs but is in the mainstream classroom.

He has mild autism and ADHD. He also struggles in social situations, and gets very anxious-he really yearns to have friends. I want him to be able to be calm and focused in school. He also has trouble transitioning from one activity to another and is easily frustrated.

Here is what I've come up with so far, and would like any suggestions. I know the blend can only contain 4 oils max, was wondering what your thoughts are:

1. Crown of Success-to succeed both socially and academically
2. King Solomon's Wisdom-to help him in schoolwork
3. Crucible of Courage- to help alleviate his anxiety
4. Tranquility- to help calm his ADHD so he can focus, hopefully this will help with transitioning.
5. Attraction- to help him attract friends
6. Clarity-for him to be able to concentrate in school and also be able to read social situations.

Thanks in advance for any insights :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello, Okimamma,

I'm so sorry that your baby is going through this. It's got to be difficult for the both of you.

On this subforum if you scroll to the bottom, there are some recommendations for ADHD post152018.html?hilit=adhd#p152018

I think you've got a little too much going here on your oil mixture. It is my opinion that you need to work on things separately (and concentrate on your intentions separately)

I would prefer: Tranquility, Clarity, Healing.

Then, in another mixture, you could make: Crown of Success, King's Solomon Wisdom; Crucible of Courage.

You could buy attraction separately or perform an attraction spell. http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Just my thoughts...

Wishing you the very best. And I pray that your son does well.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Okimamma

Unread post by Okimamma » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Thank you so much for your advice Miss Aida, that sounds great :)

EJLokiKender

Unread post by EJLokiKender » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:30 am

Hello

I've been trying to come up with a blend for helping my mental self-esteem and help me find my voice again (I'm a Capricorn who was born with her tongue tied literally). My favorite blend so far is Clarity, Crucible of Courage, and Healing and I'm trying to pick a fourth oil and my ideas are:
-Blessing
-St.Dymphna (I have a lot of disabilities that cater to this)
-Saturn (I'm going through a Saturn return)
-Capricorn (Star sign)

Should I go ahead and order a blend of the 3 and then play around with the other oils and see which work best?
I'm always asking the weird questions.

Okimamma

Unread post by Okimamma » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:16 am

You can find it at the bottom of this page :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, EJLokiKender ,

In addition to Okimamma's excellent post (with the webpage to your answers), please use the search engine (upper right hand corner. In the dark green area, there's awhite search box).

Enter words such as self esteem, voice, confidence, healing, etc) and see what other ideas you may want to entertain.

Wishing you the very best with this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 am

When you finally get the call to interview for the job you've been waiting for and you want the interviewer(s) to like you, hire you, and pay you more money than what they intended. I was thinking of adding the following oils together to accomplish just that:

• Attraction: To be seen as a viable candidate for the position
• I Can, You Can’t: To be favored above the other candidates
• Influence: To influence the panel of interviewers that I’m the best choice
• Steady Work: To get the job

Does this mix sound like it will do the job?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:09 am

Hi LibraGoddess,

That's a very nice blend! Other ideas to consider (although they well modify the affect of the blend somewhat) would be:

Instead of the Influence Oil: Master Oil or King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Instead of I Can You Can't: Crown of Success Oil, John the Conqueror Oil or Victory Oil

And since Steady Work already helps in having you seen as a viable candidate for the position, perhaps swapping out the Attraction in favour of Pay Me or Prosperity can help with increasing the salary side of things.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:01 pm

aura wrote:Hi LibraGoddess,

That's a very nice blend! Other ideas to consider (although they well modify the affect of the blend somewhat) would be:

Instead of the Influence Oil: Master Oil or King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Instead of I Can You Can't: Crown of Success Oil, John the Conqueror Oil or Victory Oil

And since Steady Work already helps in having you seen as a viable candidate for the position, perhaps swapping out the Attraction in favour of Pay Me or Prosperity can help with increasing the salary side of things.

Blessings.
Thanks Aura!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi All --

Oh, I got my 4 oz Lucky Mojo Rootworker Special Blend! Thanks for making it!

I decided to go with this because, when dealing with issues of fear, spiritual doubt, broken heart, and just feeling low in my soul, after a good uncrossing bath I'd do this bath series in succession... so it hit me -- why not combine these and have a Rootworker Special? So it's:

Tranquility
Healing
Blessing
Rose of Crucifixion

Can I just say how incredible it smells? And how pretty the bottle with all the big roots in it is?... And how happy I am that I have it? I almost feel like I can heal from anything now.

Thanks LMCC! And I'm happy to recommend this combo for anyone dealing with feeling blue, compromised, low in the heart, and in need of peace.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:23 am

Greetings all
I would like to order 2 different blends, one oil to control and dominate and the other to enhance my spiritual gifts.

CONTROL BLEND

Essence of Bend-Over
Domination
Controlling
Jezebel

it seems to me control and dominant together are redundant. I am working on entering a new profession where I will be dominating men and women and will need thier submission. Cleo May or Queen Elizabeth ?

Then the next oil to assist with my psychic gifts

PSYCHIC GIFTS BLEND

Psychic Vision
Clarity
Spirit Guide
and then I am stumped for the last oil.

I welcome all suggestions.
I have one 4 blend love oil which I absolutely love!! I use it for dates and sometimes at work.

Thanks for your response.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:07 pm

BlakPrincessUK wrote: Then the next oil to assist with my psychic gifts

PSYCHIC GIFTS BLEND

Psychic Vision
Clarity
Spirit Giude
and then I am stumped for the last oil.
Maybe because you can't improve on perfection? ;) Seriously, this blend sounds wonderful as is.

(Maybe Protection to ensure that only friendly spirits get through.)

Miss Michaele

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:08 pm

thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:01 am

In your Psychic Gifts Blend, how about Master Key as the last oil?
Aura Laforest

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:28 pm

aura wrote:In your Psychic Gifts Blend, how about Master Key as the last oil?

Master key
Clarity
Spirit Guide
Psychic Vision

I like the suggestion from Miss Aida of Protection especially as a newbie , so perhaps this blend

Master Key
Protection
Clarity
Psychic Vision

What is your opinion on my domination blend ?

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Still awaiting a response on this one:

CONTROL BLEND

Essence of Bend-Over
Domination
Controlling
Jezebel

is this a good combo or is the Domination and Controlling together redundant ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:13 am

BlakPrincessUK wrote:
CONTROL BLEND

Essence of Bend-Over
Domination
Controlling
Jezebel

is this a good combo or is the Domination and Controlling together redundant ?
I'm not a naturally dominating person myself, so I couldn't really say. I would go much subtler and softer – Influence, Bewitching, Attraction, maybe Jezebel. But I do love sneaky tricks of all kinds.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:57 pm

BlakPrincessUK,

I think your CONTROL BLEND is a great combination, at least for a woman, in matters of love.

And no, Controlling and Domination are not the same. Domination is more like squashing someone's will; controlling is like keeping them on-track as you desire them to be. Think of controlling a horse you are riding by use of the reins and of dominating a horse you are riding by use of the whip and spurs -- very different approaches, wouldn't you agree?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Could you go into more detail about the controlling oil stuff? I really wanna understand the difference in controlling, domination, essence bend-over etc. Sorry, I don't mean to sound ignorant. ;) Just curious.

Reason: it wasn't necessary

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Miss Cat
Thank you for your input and for clarifying the difference between the two.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 am

I can say this is a powerful blend! I love it! But would advise to think if is appropriate for your target and Their wants. If you are seeing someone that wants to wait to have sex until they are married. May not be a good idea. Lol. Their overwhelming desire to be with you when you wear this blend could drive them away, knowing they couldn't resist you until they got married. Personal experience. :shock:

Using this blend (for disire, sex, passion) on someone who is interested in those things plus alternating love type oils works very well too

Mrs Black Indian wrote:I took the advice of one of Ms. Cat's blends for LUST and oh my, I have to say that it definitely works ;)
The blend
Kiss Me Now
Fire Of Love
Bewitching
Follow Me Boy
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:12 am

I was wondering how you all this this blend would smell mixed with these oils. This is for an existing relationship.

Love Blend:

Chupparosa
Adam & Eve
Stay with Me
Bewitching

Thank you all!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello Priestess Divine,

I have not worked with all the oils you mention but they all seem like oils that would work well together! I say go for it!

Peace~

Nathen

ScorpionWoman
HRCC Student

Unread post by ScorpionWoman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi, I'm hoping to please get help with oil blends (single oils or 4oz) for the following purposes:-

1) to find and keep a well paying job and be favoured once I get the job.

2) to attract and get attention and love from wealthy generous men, who are looking to marry and love and care for my child as their own.

3) to start an online business and and be successful and make money from it.

4) for my child to be focused on her activities at school, not be pushed around, hardworking and concentrate.

Thank you for any help and responses in advance, I appreciate.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello, ScorpionWoman ,

Well, there are many varieties of oils that you can blend.

Have you looked at his page at all to see what oils Lucky Mojo carries and what they do?
www.luckymojo.com/mojoctoils.html

Rather than us listing many oils, why not look at what Lucky Mojo carries and then ask us what we think about particular oil blends that you like?

I think this way would be easier for you ad us.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Priestess Divine wrote:I was wondering how you all this this blend would smell mixed with these oils. This is for an existing relationship.

Love Blend:

Chupparosa
Adam & Eve
Stay with Me
Bewitching

Thank you all!!
I just got this oil blend a couple of days ago and I love it!!! I can't stop smelling it. The scent is DIVINE and so intoxicating.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Priestess Divine ,

Please keep us posted on the results.

I may just order this blend for my clients.

Thank you so much for sharing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:35 pm

I'm looking to order a go-to daily blend. Right now, I've know I want to 3 primary oils, but unsure of a 4th blend. I may just keep it as a 3 oil blend, but I dont' know yet.

The blend is Attraction, Good Luck, and Essence of Bend Over. I thought of Van Van, or maybe Power as the 4th oil too.

What do you guys think would blend well with these??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Santiago,

I like attraction, good luck and van van as they all work to open and draw luck it makes sense. essense of bend over is to make people bend to your will, it would make better mixed with power ( to have control) and master oil to be above others.. try and think of the true intent. Seems you want a daily oil to wear for luck and opening ways.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”