Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello, tray2129 ,
Yes. You are right on the money. Break up spells don't necessarily have to involve intimate relationships.
Based on the character of her Father, I hope that you have a Personal Protection Order on him.
And PLEASE protect yourself s much as possible. Love these products: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I have heard so many positive reviews abut Fiery wall spells.
Take care of yourself, please.
And do keep us posted.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RosaCanceriana

Unread post by RosaCanceriana » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:36 pm

A month later but I give you my thanks Miss Aida for your reply :)

Have a Wonderful Day

witch_7
Newly Registered

Unread post by witch_7 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Why would you want to get rid of it? Personally, I would keep it to just shake things up when needed and then placing it in the back of my closet. If you are to dispose of it then I would do so in a river and never look back. On Saturday I just did a vinegar bottle spell and have seen results in less than 24 hours lol. :D
First and foremost, I placed some Frankincense and Myrrh along with a Bay Leaf atop of a hot charcoal and meditated on my desires. Then I got an empty wine bottle that I first filled with all the names. From there I urinated in the bottle and then filled it halfway with vinegar, 9 coffin nails, 9 pins, 9 needs, Alum, War Water, Black Mustard seeds, Asafoetida, Sulfur, Black Salt, Cayenne Pepper, and Goofer Dust. From that point, I carved a PURPLE offertory candle (POWER) with all the names of the victims and dressed it downward with Separation and Damnation Oils. Once the candle was dressed, I place it in the mouth of the bottle, read the 5th and 91st Psalms over it and burnt it! :twisted:

Once the wax melted into the bottle, I put a cork in it and shook it! Calling all their names and cursing them all at the same time. As soon as I opened my eyes the next morning, I family member called me with some crazy news about two of those 8 in trouble with the police! :lol:

The next day I quickly sealed the deal with a simple freezer spell with all of the same names. So far everyday now, I've gradually been hearing about the misfortunes of quite a few of these people in the bottle. I usually will shake the bottle every other day for added power and then still place the bottle back in the closet and close the door on it.
"All greatness comes from loss"- Ptolemy

magicchic74
Newly Registered

Unread post by magicchic74 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 am

Can I do a break up vinegar jar on myself im trying to have him leave me alone ive done break up candle nothing is working so I would like to know if this would work souring his feelings for me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, magicchic74,
You could theoretically put both of yourselves in the souring jar BUT I don't personally recommend that. I would hate to see any potential consequences done to you
Why don't you just hot foot him away from you? www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
What about banishing him out? www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonelyrunner

Unread post by lonelyrunner » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Bonjour,
So i'm French and my English isn't good enough to understand some of your advice saddly I can't find anything about vinegar jar in French. Anyway, so I want to make a vinegar break up jar but I don't really understand how to do it. (I want them to argue a lot, and fight so he will get sick of her and they'll break up)

1) Is it okay to use black cat and dog hair (dead or alive animals?) needles, pins, rusty nails, broken glass, dry red pepper lemon juice and white vinegar ?

2) What can I use instead of black candles and parchment paper?

3) Do i put the petition in the bottle ?

4) Are there any recommended prayer or spirit for ths work ?

5) I have tp write the name of the one that I want to go away in black ink and the other one in red ink right ?

6) The pictures mussn't face each other and same for the paper with the name, but can I rub rotten stuff on one of the picture ?

7) Is there something particular to do before doing the jar (except protection) ?

8) I can pray to the universe or something ?

9) Should I be mad at them and angry while shaking the bottle and putting the stuff in it ?

I'm really sorry for all the questions and because i wasn't very clear but there are so many informations out there i'm confused. Thanks for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm

1) Yes.

2) Black candles are what the spell calls for We sell them and ship them almost anywhere in the world./ You can use any paper, but if you order from us, you can request a free sheet of parchment paper.

3) Yes.

4) Any of the imprecatory Psalms. See "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" or "Hoodoo Bible Magic" for details.

5) You don't HAVE to, but many folks do./

6) Sure.

7) Protect your space furst (Bay leaves help) and cleanse yourself afterward, with Hyssop./

8) I don't know. I pray to God.

9) Yes.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lonelyrunner

Unread post by lonelyrunner » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:59 am

Thank you so much.
I found some black candles but the are scented candles does it matter ?
Do you sell Hyssop and Bay leaves ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:37 am

lonelyrunner --

The scent should not be an eissue if you dress the candles with a spiritual supply style condition oil. In your case, you would want Break-Up Oil:

OIL-HOO-BREA
Break-Up Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

We also do sell Hyssop and Bay Leaves:

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-BAY-LEAF
Bay Leaf
$3.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:17 am

Can you "burp" the jar once in awhile to keep it from exploding, without it diminishing the effectiveness?

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 am

hello all!

I keep reading about vinegar jars exploding and doing all sorts of wild things :P I've been working one for almost 3 weeks now and everything looks so peaceful :P well, except the grey mess that is in there :P is it considered good for explosive/angry things happening to the vinegar jar? it made a hissing noise for a while the first day, other than that, nothing.. would lack of explosions etc be a bad thing? :o

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello Green_bee,

I have not had a vinegar jar explode or do anything surprising like that. Truth be told though I have rarely needed to work a vinegar jar though so others likely have more experience. But mine seem to do just fine with out the explosions so I would guess that it is not bad for an explosion not happen. I hope that convoluted sentence makes sense and is helpful! lol!

Peace~

Nathen

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:11 pm

haha! thx nathen it does make sense :)

RosaCanceriana

Unread post by RosaCanceriana » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 am

I have been feeling the need to dispose of the vinegar jar I have had for about a month now for two reasons: first, I know these two are still together and still talking. Granted I don’t know if their relationship is doing good or bad and I know that patience is key because things could change at any time which leads me to my second reason; I prefer to spend my nights focusing on another spell and not be concerned about neglecting this one.

I know I could dispose of it in a river as well as bury it in a cemetery. If I recall correctly, after reading all the pages in this forum and HITP, if burying in a cemetery you have to leave payment for it to be looked over. How many and what type of coins are left? I think they are three dimes but I would like to make sure. For continuation of the work, is one favored over the other?

Also, I kept the jar in a big black trash bag along with the shaving from inscribing the candles, wax that came off from shaking the jar and the matches that they were lit with. I wasn’t sure if all these materials were meant to be disposed of in an appropriate way as well or if they should be dealt with in another way, and since I didn’t want to just throw away any of the materials I used I kept it all.

Replies, Suggestions, Comments are all appreciated.
Wonderful day to Everyone!

notoriousv

Unread post by notoriousv » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 am

If I don't have a guys full name and birthday, can I draw a picture of him and include his first name, when I put together a vinegar jar.

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi notoriousv, if you don't have a person's full name and date of birth as a minimum, you don't have much to work with. Try and get a picture - and even that isn't as good a concern as a worn clothing (socks and underwear are particularly good) hair, saliva, nail, or other bodily sample.

You can read more about using/replacing personal concerns in these threads:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html, go down the page to the section entitled ''SUBSTITUTES FOR BODY FLUIDS: THE MAGICAL LINK''
spell-casting-with-no-personal-concerns ... 3bcf73bb2e
personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... 3bcf73bb2e

Once you've read through those, if you still have question, feel free to post them in the appropriate thread and we'll answer them as best we can!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 am

notoriousv, I would highly recommend that you take some time to get more information on the person you want to work on. In this day and age with the Internet it is pretty easy to get details on anyone. The more details that you have the better!

Best of luck.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lonelyrunner

Unread post by lonelyrunner » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 am

Thanks a lot Cat for your precious adive and help.
Can I keep the picture from moving in the bottle when I shake them, can I put them in the petition paper or tie them together (not facing each other) ?
And can I directly write the name on the picture ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, lonelyrunner,
Yes, yes, and yes.
The more deviant in creativity, the better the success of the vinegar jar!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 am

I'm working a vinegar jar on some people, and as I was reading, I saw conjureman ali's suggestion to include ingredients that will work on your target's flash points, as it were.

Person A HATES being controlled and resents being taken advantage of. When he's wronged, he has a vengeful nature, and he tends to dramatically overthink things.

So, what herbs could I add that will make person A feel like he is being controlled and used by person B? I'm already planning on adding alum for person B, because he relies on his words to add a constant feeling of excitement to their relationship while draining person A's bank account.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Hello, Elyonai61,
Have you looked at this page at all to give you some ideas? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Also, an excellent book (that I refer to as "My Green Bible" is Miss cat's book which has plenty of herbs and ideas for you. Best book ever written on herbs. THE best!
Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:54 pm

One of the first Conjures I read about were Bottle Spells- mainly the Honey Jar but also the Vinegar and Sugar jars.
I know vinegar jars are used to 'sour' relations between a couple but is there a way to make one that leaves the person completely isolated and alone.
:roll:
The intent for this particular idea isn't to cause him to lose the friends but separate the target from those around him until we've managed what we need to, leaving him lonely and craving for company. I'd prefer the relationships stay in tact but we need him to feel alone and isolated.

Brightest Blessings
<3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Hello, Twindnature ,
Go ahead and read all the posts on this subforum. It can be done.
But, I prefer doing one person at a time.
Take ccare
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:51 am

I cant find it. I looked once last night and again this morning.
Maybe I'm just being difficult to understand again. haha.

I want to make it so everyone he knows avoids him, stops communicating, seeing, calling, emailing--- etc.
I'd probably do one for everyone he knows but he knows way too many people and I don't know who all of them are.

But, also, I don't want to destroy these friendships-- I want to temporarily sever them/ build a wall I can take down later.

<3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:58 am

Hi Twindnature,

to do that, I think you may need more than a vinegar jar. Although you can do a vinegar jar between him and ''all his friends and acquaintances'' you'll find that there's a sever lack of personal concerns on behalf of the ''friends and acquaintances'' to do any serious damage unless you're amazingly gifted for crossing work.

Work instead on ''walling him in''. This can be done in numerous ways, but likely a combination of doll work, candle work and box work would be called for. The details of your specific case also change the best approach to take. Seriously consider booking a magical coaching session for something this complex, or having a worker that takes crossing cases work along with you on this one: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups
Aura Laforest

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 am

That makes a lot of sense.
I thought maybe I could symbolically put him in a jar so there was a wall all around him or something. hehe

I have emailed a worker from the site but he hasn't gotten back to me yet :(
I cant wait to hear from him!!!

Thank you so very much.
Brightest Blessings!!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi! I'm writing because I clumsily worded the petition I added to a vinegar jar to break up a couple that I started last Saturday, and then to be safe and on the advice of the incredibly helpful Miss Aida I decided to start from over from scratch after all. I'm adding white vinegar, red pepper flakes and cayenne powder to cause heated arguments and angry feelings, powdered mustard for resentment, poppy seeds for confusion, black salt to curse them, and the nails, needles, and pins I used in the last spell. I'm going to work a black candle breakup spell and add the ground ashes of the piece of paper with her name on it to it, too. Then I'll tear a photo of them and write the petitions on the back, wrap them around pepper flakes, black salt, and poppy seeds, wrap those two packets in foil, and add them and keep doing the candle work I was doing on it throughout this week.

How far back in my spell work do you think this will set me back? I'm worried that starting the jar over to reword the petition will set me back a lot and I'll have to start over.

I wonder if I should reword the petitions in my honey jar just to be safe, too? I can't quite remember if I said stuff like "I want him to leave her for me because he and I are much better suited to each other", and maybe that will taint the intent so he feels well for her, too? Do I have to replace all the sugar and herbs and personal effects as well?

Basically I'm really worried that starting over with the petitions will mean the work is null and starting from scratch, too. :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
Your break up jar sounds great.
But, I would not open the honey jar that has been fixed.
I think that all of your second guessing is what's going to hold up all of your spells.
You need to focus on your spells. Be prepared and think them over. When you're done making the jars, you're done. Now, you just do the candle work for the jars.
I hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I'll concentrate on working my energy and less on the nitty gritty.

Right after I transfer my current vinegar jar into a more airtight one. :P the first jar I chose isn't as good as I thought and it's leaking a little every time I shake it. I'm going to scrape the candle wax from the current jar lid into the new jar so it's still get the energy from all the dressings and prayer in it. Shoulda just gone with the mason jar to begin with lol!

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 am

Please forgive me if this has already been clarified. reading the page on bottle spells regarding laying a vinegar jar:

"To lay the trick or deploy the fixed container, it may be shaken, thrown into running water, thrown into a crossroads, buried under the doorstep or walk-way path, thrown over their roof, broken, or, in the case of a lemon, cut and the juice squeezed behind the one you want to have get away."

So no burial in a graveyard is advised. Any thoughts or advice? I was thinking of burying the vinegar jar I've been working in a graveyard but now, not so sure :P
Another thing, I thought of burying it in the graveyard where my father is buried so he could help but since me and my family visit the grave often and we would be stepping on it, would that be as if I buried it in my yard? My common sense tells me not to bury it where my loved ones would be going a lot..

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:06 am

Hi green_bee,

A graveyard would be an appropriate location to dispose of the vinegar jar although it is more usually associated with the burial of doll-babies inside or outside of a mirror-box or coffin-box. That said, if you do ask your father for help, is he OK with crossing work? It is common to ask for the help of a spirit (either ancestral or other, who has been paid for the service) to help in work, but the spirit must be amenable to this type of work to begin with.

Although I see why you don't want your loved ones stepping over the mess, do keep in mind it affects the target, not random people who walk over it. And I must say that if you can deploy the bottle on your target's property or in a location where they'll be in contact with the mess - all the better.
Aura Laforest

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 am

thank you for replying aura :) I'll try asking my father but I'll also consider deploying the bottle somewhere the target will walk on..I'm trying to think of some crossroads they will pass from regularly near their house maybe ;) thank you again for the advice :D

cresent
Newly Registered

Unread post by cresent » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Can a vinegar jar work if the target lives in another state

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi crescent, that depends on a lot of factors and can't be answered with a simple yes or no. Do you have good personal concerns to work with? Is the target susceptible to magical work? Do they have protection? Are you gifted in crossing work? All of these affect outcome.
Aura Laforest

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:06 am

I have a bit of a complicated situation. My now estranged partner and I had been having problems, and had a blow up in the beginning of February. She ended up finding a sympathetic ear, who then moved into a pseudo romantic situation. I say pseudo, because I am very aware of everything going on with them, and they have not been intimate due to medical issues he has, and he is typically borderline (or more actually fully)verbally and emotionally abusive. She and I still live together and we have children. We see each other every day, and we have been intimate several times since they began officially seeing each other.

According to the readings performed by me and by a friend (who is also a long time practitioner), she is "the one", and they are heading for an exponentially worse end the longer they keep seeing each other.

I am working a honey jar on her, and we were intimate both before and since beginning it, although we have not been in just about 2 weeks now, and their relationship has intensified.

I have him in the freezer with personal concerns of his, I had one previously without personal concerns that I released into a river with the intent of it carrying him away. I made the second a few days later, but have not seen much progress, and their relationship intensified in between the two.

I have made several break up jars so far. They have all broken, typically after intense shaking. I have been able to save the contents and then sink the bottles. I felt I should make a new bottle after each, as it seemed intuitively correct, and the newest bottle I was able to make with hair from both of them, and other personal concerns of hers. Last night the bottom shattered on the newest bottle, but it is held in tact by the foil and wrapping.

I know that they have almost broken up repeatedly, but things have always happened where she felt she couldn't walk away. The fact that I am still working through serious issues is part of what has kept her from coming back sooner as well.

My question now is, although I felt like I needed to do those additional bottles before, perhaps I misread things and did more harm than good by creating the new ones by symbolically placing them back together and breaking them up again. I still have the bottle, and it is in a place she walks over. She also has walked in messes I have left from the contents of the jars repeatedly.

I'm not feeling a clear sign on course of action, and readings are ambiguous. Mid September was the time period I have received as the latest she and I would reconcile, but really the sooner it can happen the better for all involved.

Any advice? Should I consider it done? Make a new one, or perhaps do something different? If it's done, should I bury the jar where I know she will all over it, or smash it near his home at the cross roads? I have know clear signs, and although I have practiced on and off for a fairly long time, I have never before attempted to break a couple up for any reason via spell work.

Hopefully someone with experience with these can help. Thanks in advance

Lucky

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 am

I just wanted to add that I can dispose of the jar in a nearby semi abandoned cemetery. Most of the graves are on the surface and concrete covered (we are only an average of 3 feet above sea level), and much of this particular site is flooded, with the concrete covers and coffins broken open. The spirits there have been fairly welcoming to me in previous visits, and seem to enjoy that I acknowledge them. Aside from the cemetery there are plenty of crossroads near our home, his home and place of work, her place of work, as well as tidal estuaries, creeks and drainage ditches.

Thanks again,

Lucky

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:41 am

I've decided to add some alum and milk to the vinegar jar to sour things up and keep Person B from using his words to keep things exciting. I'm also going to hide the vinegar in the trunk of Person A's car (he's a delivery driver) with a conjuration that every time he speeds up, slows down, stops, goes, turns, or moves the car in any other way, he will be shaking the vinegar jar for me. :-p

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, LuckyMC ,
I would personally make brand new jars each and every time.
My mindset is that all the negative energy that has intensified is released when the bottle is cracked or opened. It's something like "growing up and getting out". Can't make us babies again.
Although all you r means of disposal sound good, I like the fact that you have a good rapport with the spirits at the cemetery. They seem like they would carry on your work for you.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
LuckyMC wrote:I have a bit of a complicated situation. My now estranged partner and I had been having problems, and had a blow up in the beginning of February. She ended up finding a sympathetic ear, who then moved into a pseudo romantic situation. I say pseudo, because I am very aware of everything going on with them, and they have not been intimate due to medical issues he has, and he is typically borderline (or more actually fully)verbally and emotionally abusive. She and I still live together and we have children. We see each other every day, and we have been intimate several times since they began officially seeing each other.

According to the readings performed by me and by a friend (who is also a long time practitioner), she is "the one", and they are heading for an exponentially worse end the longer they keep seeing each other.

I am working a honey jar on her, and we were intimate both before and since beginning it, although we have not been in just about 2 weeks now, and their relationship has intensified.

I have him in the freezer with personal concerns of his, I had one previously without personal concerns that I released into a river with the intent of it carrying him away. I made the second a few days later, but have not seen much progress, and their relationship intensified in between the two.

I have made several break up jars so far. They have all broken, typically after intense shaking. I have been able to save the contents and then sink the bottles. I felt I should make a new bottle after each, as it seemed intuitively correct, and the newest bottle I was able to make with hair from both of them, and other personal concerns of hers. Last night the bottom shattered on the newest bottle, but it is held in tact by the foil and wrapping.

I know that they have almost broken up repeatedly, but things have always happened where she felt she couldn't walk away. The fact that I am still working through serious issues is part of what has kept her from coming back sooner as well.

My question now is, although I felt like I needed to do those additional bottles before, perhaps I misread things and did more harm than good by creating the new ones by symbolically placing them back together and breaking them up again. I still have the bottle, and it is in a place she walks over. She also has walked in messes I have left from the contents of the jars repeatedly.

I'm not feeling a clear sign on course of action, and readings are ambiguous. Mid September was the time period I have received as the latest she and I would reconcile, but really the sooner it can happen the better for all involved.

Any advice? Should I consider it done? Make a new one, or perhaps do something different? If it's done, should I bury the jar where I know she will all over it, or smash it near his home at the cross roads? I have know clear signs, and although I have practiced on and off for a fairly long time, I have never before attempted to break a couple up for any reason via spell work.

Hopefully someone with experience with these can help. Thanks in advance

Lucky
HRCC Graduate #1631

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Lucky

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 am

Whooooa, so I think the nails, pins, and needles tore up one or both of the foil-wrapped petitions in my vinegar jar. The top of it is covered in black wax drippings from the candles I burn on it so I can't completely make it out, but the texture of the liquid changed - it's more sludgey and viscous now, like the paper turned to mush, and though it's still black there are dozens of tiny flecks of foil everywhere.

Is that...okay? I'm dying to know whether it's his or her petition that got torn to pieces in my shaking the jar, but I don't want to open it.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 am

The paper is meant to dissolve, indicating the relationship is dissolving.

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 am

I took the jar with the broken hole in the bottom, and buried it within the stump of a rotten tree and left payment, after praying, speaking with the spirits and cursing. It' sight me a grave that is completely underwater that I discovered while burying another trick in this graveyard. I've collected graveyard dirt from other graves in this place, but this unknown soul has seemed eager to help with anything and my current graveyard dirt comes from their grave.

I then made an entirely new jar. Truth be told, I opened every previous jar, adding ingredients while cursing, and when they broke, I would add some of the remnants to the next jar. After reading Miss Aida's advice, I'm fairly certain that was a critical part of where I went wrong with both the breakup jars and a cursing souring jar.

For the new jar I made name papers, added their personal concerns, baptized them, crossed with the command, and then tore them apart. Then I folded them up with alum, black pepper, poppy seeds, cayenne pepper and red chilies. I added that to the new ball jar and then added nails, shattered glass, rust, soured milk, poppy seeds, black pepper, black pepper seeds, red chili, cayenne, alum, matches, black hen feces, graveyard dirt and vinegar. I wrapped it in foil, to keep their suffering inflicted at one another, and then wrapped it in some plastic to hopefully reduce mishaps. I prepared everything while making fervent cursing prayers, shook vigorously while cursing, and then placed it in a dark place that she will walk over regularly.

After that long update on my process (sorry for being long winded), my question is, is Saint Expedite appropriate to pray to for this sort of work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, LuckyMC ,
I honestly don't know about St Expedite helping you to break them up.
Maybe another rootworker can answer this question?
However, if this work is perfectly justified, you could certainly give it a try. Here are some prayers: www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
In the meantime, here is a list of Saints and what they excel at with their help: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
I'll be anxiously awaiting any feedback from other rootworkers on tis one.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonelyrunner

Unread post by lonelyrunner » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:31 am

HI everyone, need help very quicly,
I accidentally broke my vinegar jar and touched the vinegar on the floor
It's still all over the floor and I don't know what to do
It was working wonderfully and I'm scared it will affect the effectiveness of my work, what can I do ?
I'm so scared, I ruined it all...
It's late at night and I'm lost.. I had my handbag on the floor and it touched it what should I do ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Hello lonelyrunner,

First just stop and breath. Sometimes work gets messed up. Clean everything up. Then maybe wash the area where it spilled with some Chinese Wash. You might think about getting a quick reading to make sure that some didn't reverse the work back at you. I would also recommend a Hyssop bath with the 51st psalm to clean any thing bad off of you and maybe follow that up with so e protection work.

Peace~

Nathen

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida for those links. I don't think Saint Expedite is the right Saint for this sort of work, but will be working with him for help with other issues.

Since burying the old jar and making the new one, there have been some interesting developments. Normally they would have seen each other for an extended period on Tuesday, but she went out very briefly, came back angry, we had a bit of an argument, venting some of our issues, and then she stayed home. She woke the next morning and has been perfectly sweet to me since. When I shook the jar the next morning, it felt different, I don't quite know how to describe it. I can hear things sloshing and rattling, I can feel the weight, but it doesn't have that vibe it had before. Normally when I've worked curse bottles, no matter how clean or wrapped they are, there's a stench (not just a physical smell) on my hands until I do a cleansing. I'm still doing cleansings after, but they almost feel unneeded, like the work is done. That night she went out very briefly again, and when she came home waited for me to go to bed with her.

I don't have definitive confirmation that they are over, and we have not reconciled, but it certainly feels like a major shift occurred. I assume I should keep working the jar until I know for sure, and maybe for some time after. Any advice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, LuckyMC,
I agree with you wholeheartedly: keep up the work.
Make sure that you are lighting candles on it too
Sounds like you are making great progress!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:50 pm

I had been receiving some pretty good tangible signs of break up...but then it seems they may have reconciled again... The bottle is intact, and I'm shaking regularly, it's deployed where she is frequently a foot or so away, and I've been burning candles on it since reading your advice.

In your experience, is it best to keep working the bottle or start a new one and lay this somewhere (most likely the graveyard?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 am

I have a quick question about adding components to an existing vinegar jar -

I recently received a somewhat sobering but fantastically detailed reading from Conjureman Ali, and I'm working on getting better personal effects from my love so I can start over on a honey jar (I sort of made a mess of it - rank novice here, for sure!), picture box, and modify a vinegar jar. He's going to send me a lock of his hair, and I have hair from a dog and a cat that I'd like to add to the jar to make them fight like cats and dogs (I'm trying to split him up with his other, live-in girlfriend).

My questions are:

1. It seems like opinion is split on whether it's better to add ingredients to an existing vinegar jar or to start over - what's the bottom line on that? Adding ingredients might be kind of messy for my jar - I shake it while the candles are lit sometimes, so I'd have to peel off or cut through the wax that's accumulated around the lid. Should I just lay this one in a graveyard or can I go ahead and add the cat and dog fur and, when I get it, his hair?

2. Given that I only have a weak personal effect of the other woman (scraps of paper with her handwriting) that I added to the jar, do I risk "sending my man away" if I add his hair but not hers to the jar?

3. The cat and dog fur I have isn't from a black cat or dog - but the cat fur is from my cat, who ABSOLUTELY DETESTS dogs with a fiery hatred. (He's a stripey beast. :D) Is that okay? Will it inadvertantly harm my cat to use his fur?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:09 am

Oh whoops I hit "submit" before I posted my last questions:

4. Lately I've taken to burning 3 candles on the vinegar jar to give it added "oomph." I've written his name on one side, hers on the other, and then separate them with "BREAK UP" written three times in between them. In this latest jar I've written "FIGHT" three times between them on one of the candles as well. I position the candles so hers are all facing the inside, and his are all facing outside - so they don't "face each other", so to speak. Does that seem okay? Or should I go back to just using one?

5. The wax seems to melt an awful lot - I've been saving lots of the pieces that fall off and harden just in case. What could I use them for?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 am

I do not unseal negative work, Ravenmaven.

Actual handwriting (not a photocopy) is a decent balance to hair. I never use the hair of just one party in a vinegar jar.

It will not harm your cat to use his fur. Assuming you take it off him first! :) That said, Black is the traditional color for this work.

I like your three candle approach very much. I dispose of negative work in a dungheap on my property, kept just for that purpose.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Thank you, Deacon! So in your opinion if I want to add te cat and dog fur I should start a new jar entirely, and I should NOT add his hair once I have it, since I don't have hers?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Have EVERYTHING ready when you start.

I would be okay with hair and actual handwriting, but not hair and a photocopy. Definitely not just hair from one party with no balancing personal concern.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

On the plus side I have confirmation that she isn't seeing the one I did the break up work with. On the downside we seem even further from reconciliation and she's out with yet someone else... I've done a freezer spell for general rivals, and of course a honey jar,

I'd welcome a pm regarding a course of action. Readings have still been over all favorable, but this is an emotional roller coaster.

LuckyMC

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Thank you, Deacon! I'll compile a list of all the ingredients I want to have for the next jar. It's probably best that I start a new one anyway - I just discovered that the lid on the one I've got has a little plastic in it. It's not been an issue so far, but I'd hate to work with a fire hazard. :P And this way I can also include a little of Lucky Mojo's Breakup sachet powder and Goofer dust, which I don't have right now but plan on ordering soon.

I am still a little unsure of how to proceed though - I instinctively agree with you that I probably shouldn't unseal the vinegar jar, but Cat's page on bottle spells says that if you're working a vinegar jar or honey jar on your altar you can open it from time to time to add ingredients since it's an "ongoing spell," and the AIRR rootworker I hired recently also said to just add my man's hair to my existing jar once he sends it to me. Right now one of my biggest issues is that the rival woman, who my man lives with, has a lot of power and influence over him that I simply don't have because she's up close and personal and I'm long-distance, so I need to really up my game ASAP. That means explicitly starting over with the honey jar, doll baby, and picture box I have going once I get his hair, because the personal concerns of his I have right now aren't very strong (just handwriting). But he explicitly said I should just add stuff to my ongoing vinegar jar - what do you guys think? I feel like since he did my reading I should defer to him, but it feels, I don't know, kind of weird to open a vinegar jar unless I'm starting anew?

One compromise I thought of is to transfer the contents of the jar to a new jar and add more components to it, but again looking through the pages on this thread I found a lot of differing opinions on transferring old contents and I'm not sure which way to go!

Also, a question on the kind of vinegar - I have a very old bottle of Chinese black vinegar that's gone bad, would that work as well as white distilled vinegar?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 am

Ravenmaven I always follow my instincts, Always.

Quite often we 'know' something and it feels wrong or odd or queer, whatever it's trying to tell us something, follow it.

But if you are just second guessing because one person says one thing and another says something different then just follow what you were told.

A black vinegar gone bad sounds great. Something sour has soured even further, how very fitting. I am a little jealous as I am still waiting on my reading. *sigh lol

LuckyMC do another breakup and do some more reconciliation work, drawing her to you. as you do the break up.

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:48 am

Thank you Shantilly Lace. I'll do that, and is think I'll revamp my freezer spell.

I'm really impressed with how quickly the break up jar worked once I did it right and stopped repeating the same mistakes.

We've spoken this morning, and I think the scales are tippable, in comparison to last night.

Thank you all on the Lucky Mojo forum, for all your help, both directly and indirectly.

Lucky

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Of interesting note, the subjects of the first vinegar jar basically broke up the day I made the new jar (a Tuesday), and burned a dressed candle on it. There was a brief attempt at reconciliation on Friday, and it was completely over the following Monday.

She's very unsure of this other guy, but thinks he's nice. I did a freezer spell on him, and a break up jar today.

I need some advice regarding the actual reconciliation work. If anyone could point me to points that might be useful her on the forum I'd appreciate it.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

LuckyMC, I've found the "Breakup and Reconciliation Work At the Same Time" thread on the forum to be very helpful.

Also, it sounds like you had amazing success with your vinegar jar, congratulations! Was the couple in question already on the rocks before you started working, or were they close?

I recently (today) had to transfer the contents of my old vinegar jar to a new, more heatproof one, and I noticed my process was a lot like your old one - I added the old contents along with fresh ingredients. According to both Cat and the rootworker I hired for my first reading this is fine, but it sounds like you saw much better movement after you lay the old jar in its entirety in a graveyard and started from scratch. I'm now considering working with the jar I currently have until I have stronger personal effects from the man in the couple (he's sending me some of his hair, I just need to figure out when) and then start from scratch like you did.

What do you guys think? Am I second-guessing myself too much?

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 am

Hi Ravenmaven,

When I started the process they were going strong, but there were nearly immediate results in terms of conflict. I don't know that transferring the jars is all bad necessarily, but I'd say if the jars are breaking, my experience with this says to lay the contents where you can, and do another.

I'm not seeing results at all for the new one at this point... He actually seems like a good guy, and if she and I can't work things out now, he isn't the disaster the other was... I'm not sure how I will proceed. I will keep working the jar for now, along with doing the reconciliation work.

Lucky

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”