• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Spells to Avoid Pay Cut Hours Cut Demotion Unwanted Transfer

help with job spell to not get a certain job

Unread postby jewel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 pm

I wanted to know if there is a spell to stop someone from getting a job. The jobs hours are bad and its not a g66d job.
jewel

Re: help with job spell to not get a certain job

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes, there are many ways to do that. One easy way would be to do a moving candle spell where the applicant and employer are moved apart from one another, kind of like an anti-attraction spell. You could also make a vinegar jar, or you could do a skull candle on the applicant to convince him that the job is not what they think it is. Those are all pretty coercive. You can also do a more neutral clarity or King Solomon wisdom spell so that the applicant has the clarity and wisdom to make the best choice for themselves. In that case though you need to be more open to the job if they decide it really is what they want.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Help with an uncertain job situation

Unread postby Starfish » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

Hi everyone,

I would be glad, if you could suggest something for my/our situation. My man got a job half a year ago, after a difficult time when he was unemployed. He took this job, because no other jobs could be found at that time in our region and his profession (or only worse jobs than this). It was really not easy.

The problem is: for this job he has to live during working days in another town far away and this is bothering us so much, also because it is totally uncertain, how long it will stay like that. He works for a project of that company, so we cant just move to this other town, for nobody knows, how long it would last and they could fetch him back at any time to our home town, where the company is based.

We wish to get out of that wearing situation as fast as possible, we would like to stay here in our hometown, but he should not become unemployed, or at least quickly get a new and better job in a good company.

I thought about using Boss Fix and Uncrossing, together with John the Conquerer for a positive outcome. Would this be a good mixture?

And my second question is: Could you recommend a Saint, that would be suitable for that problem? I am not very experienced in working with the Saints, I know them mostly in theory (well, St. Anthony is my best friend sometimes ;) for finding lost things) and would have chosen St. Expedite or St. Jude, but I would like to ask you, because theory is always another thing than having practical experience with it.

Thank you so much!

Starfish
Starfish

Re: Help with an uncertain job situation

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 am

While he is at this company, i would use the products you recommended boss fix, and john the conqueror, but I would work with a road opener candle along with the uncrossing as well. In addition, work some work steady products to keep him at this job while moving to the same city. You can use these products also to help him find work in another city.

The saint you want to work with is st. joseph www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html For saint joseph, I use a yellow light, and give him some water. You can pay him back with lillies, or by getting him a small statue.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Starfish » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Thank you very much for your advice! I will do it this way and hopefully one day I can give something back here for your cousel.
Starfish

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am

You are very welcome. Let us know how it goes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spells to Avoid Pay Cut Hours Cut Demotion Unwanted Transfer

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm working for this company for 3 years and we now have a new employee, the problems is that the person who is in charge of the schedule is a friend of the new employee and is removing my hours to give more to her. I need a spell to make the boss get rid of her.ASAP
theusurper

Re: i need spell to restore hours that have been cut

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Separation to break up their friendship. Boss Fix to make the boss favor you. Hotfoot to get the new employee to leave.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm

I second Mama Micki's advice. I like to use a vinegar jar between the two who are too buddy-buddy; make sure to use lots of hot peppers and such to sow discord and fighting between them. At the same time, be using a Boss Fox bottle spell or honey jar on that scheduling person.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

do i have to freezer the jar or just shaking any time?
theusurper

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

How about using some of the I Can You Can't products? If you can;t get them to go away these may be your next recourse!
Good luck,

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:38 pm

In the jar that I am speaking about, it is not a freezing jar. It's a shaking jar.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:38 am

thank you to everybody, finally i got the victory,she was fired. Devi, i just shaked the jar 3 times and i can see the results now, thank you
theusurper

Unread postby Starfish » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

Quite a bit of time has passed, but Rome wasn't built in a day ;) and I just wanted to let you know that everything has turned out so wonderful. It was worth waiting so long for a change, because the knowledge my man had gained in the bad company was crucial to get the good job.

God moves in mysterious ways! :)

Thank you for your help at that time! Starfish
Starfish

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 am

This is a great post and one of the rare follow-ups that I wait for every few months! It is so wonderful to hear about your situation..."mysterious ways" indeed! :)

the knowledge my man had gained in the bad company was crucial to get the good job

I see this happen more and more! Have faith and a foul situation may blossom into a much better "win." So happy to hear that it turned out so well for you both!

Good luck to you both and thank you for the update!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks for posting the update, Starfish. I'm glad everything worked out for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells to Avoid Job Demotion, Transfer, or Relocation

Unread postby wowens » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 am

Hi my name is William, I need someones help right away.

My wife has been working on her job for the past twenty-seven years as head manager. Recently the company she has been working for the past twenty-seven years is moving out its current location and a new company is coming in.

The new company has offered my wife a position to stay on can continue working at the current location, but there is one problem: the new company wants to offer my wife an assistance manager position and bring in someone else to have her head manager position.

If anyone can give me something I could do or my wife can do, to allow her to keep the head manager position with the new company and not be demoted it would be gladly appreciated.

Thank You.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: clarity
wowens

Re: Spells to Avoid Job Demotion, Transfer, or Relocation

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 am

You can work with Steady Work and Boss Fix products, as well as a honey jar to sweeten up the new bosses.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Job Situation

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:21 am

There is a position at my work place that I really want to get into for a long time. For somehow, the managers didnt put me into that position because they said they didnt have the hours for me. Then I decided to transfer to another location when they had a few positions opened up, but changed my mind afterward. So, they hired a few people to put into that position. I checked with the manager again a few times, but he said he doesnt have any hours right now for me.

There is one guy there who is not very good at his job and messed up his job a couple times. Also, this position is exactly the same position that the guy I have been dating working on it. i have been burning hot foot incense since the last week of February to remove him, but he is still there.

I checked with a psychic and she said he needs his job and is looking for a second one.

So, should I use road opener for more hours to open up for me or for him to get another better job so he leaves soon ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Job Situation

Unread postby aura » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 am

Hi sun369,

You might want to consider working the Steady Work spell kit for yourself and then Attraction for him (to get a new job). There's more about those products' spell kits here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:34 am

You may consider working with Boss Fix as well as the wonderful suggestion Aura gave you above. This Product Line will work your boss to favor you in your attempt to get this new position. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 am

Papa Newt wrote:You may consider working with Boss Fix as well as the wonderful suggestion Aura gave you above. This Product Line will work your boss to favor you in your attempt to get this new position. Best of luck.

They respect me for sure because they said a few times that they appreciated my hardwork and didnt really want me to leave when I decided to transfer out, but I changed my mind to stay with them. During the time I put in a month notice, they hired a few new people. But before that when they prepared for Christmas season, they put a couple employees in that team too. I just thought they really forgot my request.

So, Im not sure if I really need to use Boss Fix or not.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 am

Can I also use FAST LUCK to speed up the process ? if so, would I use fast luck for this guy to get new job faster for use fast luck on me ?
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 pm

aura wrote:Hi sun369,

You might want to consider working the Steady Work spell kit for yourself and then Attraction for him (to get a new job). There's more about those products' spell kits here:

Curios, how come Steady Work works in this case when they have not put me in the team yet ?
sun369

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 am

Boss Fix is a good product to have on hand, especially when you are applying for a new position, being apart of a team, etc. Just something to think about for the next time.

As for Aura suggesting Steady Work is a wonderful suggestion to apply, even if you have not been put on the team yet. This wonderful product helps one in getting a job. Yes, you may already be employed but you do not have the job (position) that you want to be in.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Not this guy who I am doing Attraction for him to get a better job so he could quit. But today, a Certified Trainer in this Assembly position has a blood in his brain that he went in Emergency in the Hospital. The doctor said that it's worser than having a stroke in his brain. Chances are that he is not going to come back to his job. So, more hours will open up. But I do not want to be a Certified Trainer. I am not even in the Assembly team yet.

So, what you recommend me to do ? continuing Attraction for the other guy for him to get a much better job so he can quit or what ?
sun369

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Maybe I am not reading you here...if you want a job and there is competition, work I Can, You Can't in additional to Boss Fix (regardless of there being issues or not) for the boss to favor your case...pick you over others and Steady Work to keep the job.... Go for it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 am

jwmcclin wrote:Maybe I am not reading you here...if you want a job and there is competition, work I Can, You Can't in additional to Boss Fix (regardless of there being issues or not) for the boss to favor your case...pick you over others and Steady Work to keep the job.... Go for it.

No, we just found out that the condition for the Certified Trainer is not as bad as we thought. So, his doctor said he is eligible to return to work in a week or two.

However, I do have another question for you. The ash of the Steady Work candle and the ash of the Attraction candle that I have been burning, can I put them in the same container then put the ash right outside the company ? or they are two different energies that can't be put together.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:33 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Maybe I am not reading you here...if you want a job and there is competition, work I Can, You Can't in additional to Boss Fix (regardless of there being issues or not) for the boss to favor your case...pick you over others and Steady Work to keep the job.... Go for it.

I would like to give an update on this situation.

This is actually a restaurant, and there are two parts in the kitchen: 1> Production and 2> Line Cook.

I am trying to get into the Line Cook and the Certified Trainer who was sick is still out sick and not yet returned to work.

The guy I used Attraction Oil for him to get a much better full-time job so he could quit. I heard he has already left.

However, from a recent psychic reading, the psychic told me that for some reasons, my bosses dont want me to be in the Line Cook, but for right now, they have no hour in that area.

Today, at work, the assistant manager told me that there are hours in Production and he put me in Production team. So, I agreed, but I really want to do is to cook.

The psychic was wrong that she said she saw that the guy who I used Attraction Oil for is still there.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

Hey Aura,

I just want to update with you on this situation. The Attraction worked that this guy got a new job and left the restaurant. However, the managers just hired two new guys in this line cook.

The psychic I I had a reading with told me that for some reasons, the managers dont think I am good for this job.

So, I have been using Boss Fix to make them put me in this line cook position. But besides Line Cook, any other oils you would suggest me to make my boss put me in this line cook position ?

Thanks
sun369

Less hours at the new job

Unread postby Witchyone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello all
I've recently transferred into a professional position at the college that I attend. Originally I was a FWS (Federal Work Study) and had been doing it for the past four years as a receptionist while I worked on my Bachelor degree and now, while I work on my Master's. I am currently covering a position of a woman who had suffered a stroke. The job is temporary (my guess is to start, after the first 6 months of probation) but I'm not too happy with the hours.

The job actually came at the perfect time because I am currently not eligible to work as a FWS until the new academic year starts in May and my renewed eligibility in July. My hours are from 11am to 7pm, as the students who come in to class are doing so for the 4:00pm and the 4:30pm classes. Getting off at 5pm is not an option because I'm making my rounds collecting attendance. But at about 6pm, everything has died down and students are actively in class or getting out of class for the day. My new boss is usually there later and she is better equipped to answer many of the questions that I cannot....she and her sister, who also works in our small student records office. But by the time I make my commute home, its about 8:30pm or 9:00pm. Who wants to cook or do anything else that needs to get done that late? I have spoken to the assistant to the dean (my old boss) about it but she said that these are the hours. Yet, last week, my new boss and other faculty members were away at a conference and I was allowed to leave at 6 by her sister. My boss was the one who pointed out to me that after 6, everything dies down and there's nothing more to do except allowing me to have time to myself for that hour before I leave. What can I do to get my hours changed from 11 to 7 to 10 to 6?
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Re: Less hours at the new job

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:52 pm

influence products and a honey jar is the most straight forward way I'm thinking.

Combine that with this plan. Show up to work on time, get all of your work done so that you're finished by 6 pm, do that consistently for a few weeks. Make sure to have it very clearly demonstrated that you're being paid for nothing. Perhaps make a point of showing up early to the work area regularly as well.

After demonstrating your value as an employee, then suggest to the boss of making a trial run of 10 am to 6 pm for a week, and during that week, really show off how much better that time is, how much work you get done, how you are able to always be not just on time, but ready to go by 10 am, and everything is done and finished by 6 pm. At the end of the trial run period, have her overview how much more worth and effective you were during that week. Have clear examples and documentation to support it. If she isn't totally ready, suggest another trial week and do the similar demonstration.

During that whole period, work on the honey jar and influence products. As you indicate you work with St Martha, you might also petition her to help you convince your boss of the efficacy and beneficial nature of this different schedule.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Brthchristopher
I LOVE the influence spells!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Witchyone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:02 pm

brthrchristopher wrote:influence products and a honey jar is the most straight forward way I'm thinking.

Combine that with this plan. Show up to work on time, get all of your work done so that you're finished by 6 pm, do that consistently for a few weeks. Make sure to have it very clearly demonstrated that you're being paid for nothing. Perhaps make a point of showing up early to the work area regularly as well.

After demonstrating your value as an employee, then suggest to the boss of making a trial run of 10 am to 6 pm for a week, and during that week, really show off how much better that time is, how much work you get done, how you are able to always be not just on time, but ready to go by 10 am, and everything is done and finished by 6 pm. At the end of the trial run period, have her overview how much more worth and effective you were during that week. Have clear examples and documentation to support it. If she isn't totally ready, suggest another trial week and do the similar demonstration.

During that whole period, work on the honey jar and influence products. As you indicate you work with St Martha, you might also petition her to help you convince your boss of the efficacy and beneficial nature of this different schedule.

Thanks for the response, brthchristopher

I've actually never mentioned that I work with Saint Martha. I did, however, mention that I was working on my Master's (degree), but I do have a relationship with Saint Martha, as I have worked with her in the past. But I doubt Saint Martha would work in this situation....my old and current bosses are both female.

I will work with the sweet jar and some influence products, as you have suggested.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling