Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Axle1988 You should contact a Member from AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Be Blessed,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 am

Hi everybody!

I'm new here. I have casted a few love spells on an ex that were unsuccessful. I put a glass of water Under my bed with his pic ( i put sugar in the water and loadstones) but it didnt work. I also tried a couple of candle spells, egg spell, fire spells and a honey jar (done the last full moon). However he is still staying silent and running away from his responsibilities and debts. Leaving me in the shit. So... when I came accross the IS I thought this was ideal (spare me the negative comments, each situation has its spells, no one should judge, I didnt, dont, wont).

Last tuesday I started a candle and gave the spirits great offrands all week (beer, joints, toys, sweets...) and now i have planted it in a plant pot because I am currently travelling. Since there was no wax I put the candle holders and petition in the pot with the last offrands as the others are left back home. I did lit a pink and a black candle. The black candle left a lot of black on the gIass holder whereas the pink one was clear (PLEASE DO COMMENT). I was observing the last flames last night and the black, although it was on the wick left took forever to die, where as the pink one was having a strong flame and died all of a sudden. The loadstones also disappered and it wa pretty much just a greasy bottom. I guess the oïl. This morning I put the cadle holders and offrands as well as the petition in a plant pot because i want to bring the flower back and put it by my window back home as I have no garden. The rest of the offrands being at home I am not sure if I should bury them with the rest when I get back 5 I never know what to do with offrands so please do advise here as I make all sorts of offrands weekly to my gods. Because I did not have an intranquility oïl at hand I used some home-made bendover oïl. Then I used two candles one pink and one black. I prayed over the prayer three times every morning and evening (I cant really do the 3 am spell shift sadly). I snuffed the candles as they were taper candles and relit the all week. I also was not saying his name out loud always because my mum was next door and i didnt want her to know. However I also sometimes pointed at the picture and said this man. I started the spell tuesday but sunday was Lucky enough to pass by a US WW2 cemetery (I live in Europe). I exchanged a bit of earth from the general area for a couple of flowers and then when wandering I noticed a name Richard A. Love (no BD but DD Feb 1945) by his cross i repeated the prayer again and had a chat with him. I took 3 little stones and put two flowers in return. (very very little stones almost gravel like). I put his stones by the candles that night then i proceeded in adding a bit of cemetery dirt to the two candle holders along with load stones. That being said thewhole time of the spell (i.e the last 7 days) I have not felt per say restless but my nights have been busy thinking about the IS. The days have been with on and off funny butterfly like feeling. I also had a couple of argh I wanna call but that was shut down by a quick smile and a thought: hmmm... he must be feeling that and the IS is working for me. I'm not sure if this is making sense for u guys so feel free to ask and comment. I hereby wish to share my experience and see what others experienced. I have read the threads through and through and thought Id give my share of the deal. With the prayer I also had a chat with the IS explaining my reasons.

I have also made a doll made out of some of his old garments that I kept in my bed, as I am travelling its currently in a wooden box with love herbs and flowers. I also made the 7 acorn spell. I placed the package in a tree hole that I will never see again by precaution. I also have a honey jar goine. its a new one as my jar didnt seem to produce much good. I blessed all my spells in a friday ritual using my deities in a sacred circle.

Because I did so much in the last two weeks, I took a cleasing bath this morning and also did a chakra cleansing meditation afterwards. As you can see I have done a lot but did also a lot to protect myself. So far no movement, some signs I believe though. His favourite number popped a few times yesterday and then also his last name on a shop tea box... not sure if those are signs... I also saw a few 666 and I am wondering if the Devil is helping directly because he heard of my great offrands. I heard the story of the porto rican witch that lit a candle both for god and the devil because she wasnt sure where shed go and wanted a friend on both sides. I dont want the help from the devil, I specified in my spell I was looking for spirits in the purgatory that needed brownie points to get to heaven. I might be a bit naive here but to me it makes sense.

On my altar, my candles are constantly making heart signs and my oïl burners too with oïl staines however i think thats a general thing following my life path and thats why Eros is one of my Deities along with Psyche of course and Oshun. I also invoke St Georges for night protection as he is my DOB saint :) and also because he slayed a dragon and thats pretty god damned cool! ;) teehee... one last thing! I am a complete born and raise nail biter... how bad is if i have accidently injested bendover oils from my candles ointing sesh's as well as possibly some earth from the planting sesh...? I read u should wash ur hands no ingest... i just cant help myself biting me fingers... but i dont feel its a problem... what are experts comments on the matter?

Well I know this is long so thanx to those who read and also to those reading AND commenting!

Bess it be all!
Bless it Be!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 am

Hi all

I wanted to add that today Ive been feeling pretty nauseaous all day, no thoughts of him per say obssessive (just my mum mentioning him , or passing by somewhere we used to go but no sadness just the thought oh yeah... we used to come here *sigh*), but a few more signs! I went to a charity shop and the exact same scarf he wore when we met was in for sale (this scarf has a lot of history for us) and also at the supermarket by the till was Warm Blood a movie we watched together last winter... And yet his favourite number again on another car number plate... Also, on a magazine in the toilets when i picked it up said, how to have fun in bed without chaging man, as well as an advert saying love is a colour and a name... But maybe those are coïncidences... signs are a trickkky things really... but NO MOVEMENT so...

I was thinking maybe i feel nauseous because the spirit is using my energy... which has been mentioned before in other posts...

Also tomorrow evening our time I have a reading with Deacon Millet which sould greatly help!

Today I was out all day and did not obsess at all, however I could not help but be sad to see i still have no mail or call, but then again i asked the spirit for him to return to me and i fell the IS will do just that if anything! Any thoughts? :)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Good Evening, Berlingreen,
There's no such thing as a coincidence!
Something is definitely going on, spiritually.
I'm excited for your reading with Deacon Millett! He'll give you the entire scoop on that!
Enjoy your reading tomorrow
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Everybody!

I just had a reading with Deacon and I am very happy! I think everybody should get one to at least know if ur on the right track or not! I found out i'm gifted for this path and should carry doing the work i do... u might find u need help or u might find ur fine urself... and its also good to talk to someone who believes like u :)

Please dont be afraid to use spirits :) u might make a friend :) i found mine, he took me to his grave himself and after my chat with Deacon I went and researched how he died and what happened... pretty sad he was a soldier that died on xmas day in the snow storm of the Battle of Bulge. I'm gonna try find out more about him but he likes toys and sweet things :) so dont be afraid to experiment, protect urself and be opened! I protect myself everynight before bed and it helps... I have an Amethyst by my table, a mini samourai sword, a dragon, a 13 Herb Protection jar and of course a glass of salty water! If u want to dabble have the best of fun but protect urself! I am really enjoying dabbling and keeping busy with different spells not to get too involved with it as its cast. I suggest u also try that... Look for little fun spells to magnifie ur strenght and use itat full strenght when needed...

I hope not to sound too much like a preacher but I think the forum is good for sharing expériences and I feel good sharing this with all of youz! Have fun! Just safe fun! ;)

Voila

thats all i wanted to say!

ha! also got a few signs today... seems i wont get movements but he is currently being bothered but just not enough... GOOD! so Under advice i shall carry my candle work for a couple more fourtnights :)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Berlingreen,
So happy for you! I told you that you would enjoy!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 am

Hello

as we know I am burning an IS candle at the mo... because i'm travelling i am currently stuck with tappers, but I light one every night all night, now this morning I observed the last wax remains. Interesting facts when that candle started burning it did the P rune sign for Joy on the right hand sign, however! The wax remains clearly show an angel shape with a question mark Inside... darn this is hard to read! any suggestions or comments? :)

Berlin
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 am

Good Morning berlingreen,
You can find the meaning/interpretation of candle wax symbols in tea leaf symbols.
There are also great tea leaf meaning of symbol books on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
I have all the tea leaf books that are offered on this page. They are terrific.
Have a wonderful day!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 am

Be sure to check out the page How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning, and check out the thread Candle Divination, flame, wick, wax, glass, remains. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:16 am

hi guys!

thanx for the answer!

wow i didnt know i could use tea leaf also... my oh my today is heavy full of signs i didnt sleep last night! (no candle was burning i ran out and have to wait until tomorrow to be home and use a nice big candle. I was thinking of using a dark blue one i have because its so big, but i know i should use black or pink... what are ur thoughts on that?

i have been trying to read my flames, it seems to always be strong and powerful, every now and then i check on it and sometimes it waves but because i leave it to be i am not sure about how much it spits. From tomorrow I can keep a better look on it as it will be back on my main altar! :)

Wax have been giving me great symbols, I recently saw a couple embracing, today again his favourite number in the wax! his name and homeland came up in a FB gamers chat (really not the place for it but it was really strong on that!), I think the best sign of the day was when i was walking my dog i was a bit sad not to have candle today to do my prayer and i spoke it out to the winds, couple of minutes later we (the dog and i) pass by a construction site and Crazyin Love by Beyonce was playing... He does like her but as we passed was "u got me so crazy right now" words... could not come down from it for a good 15 mins! Nice one Rich! ;) (my spirits name is Richard!)

I have been doubting myself a lot recently because of the no movement situation... I keep getting signs after signs... I dont want to piss off my spirit with my impatience but i cant help it its a trait of my personality! I am looking for a patience spell! ;)

Deacon mentioned a 7 to 13 weeks work on the candle and tomorrow I am going to the cemetery for more dirt and to bring Rich some offerings and some stuff for his grave :) I like my spirit Rich. You have to understand! I worked it out the other night! My ex got kicked out of the Navy, was a complete leech to me and left like a coward when the ship was sinking... so who better than a 2Lt from WW2 whose life saved MY country!He was not even fighting for his own country! He came to save us from the Nazies! So I get why he was sent to us to bother my ex for me... Perfect spirit for that target!

Right I'm sorry for talking in such lenghts... I dont have any friends I can talk about this with and I am very chatty as it is! Any comments are welcome!
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Good Evening, berlingreen,
Question: why would you use black? I read through your posts and did I miss something?
Just wondering...
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

berlingreen, this forum is about Lucky Mojo products specifically. Much of what you write about indicates that are you doing this work either from an alternate tradition or using non-Lucky Mojo products (Lucky Mojo's Intranquil Spirit spell kit for example uses specific oils, powders, incenses, and a pink candle).

Furthermore what you've described through the use of a specific grave via graveyard dirt is not part of the traditional Intranquil Spirit workings found in curanderismo and transmitted into hoodoo and preserved in the spell kit and articles of Lucky Mojo.

Therefore, my suggestion would be to please put your trust in your rootworker who clearly knows your situation better than us and to please restrict your discussions to specifically about Lucky Mojo products.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Conjureman,

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I tried ordering products and it did not let me. then I emailed the contact and it told me to search the forum to find the appropriate product. I guess io did not comprehend everything well.

Hi Miss A.

I used dark blue because it was the biggest candle available at the time... I'm very confused at this point... I thought I called the IS and someone named Richard answered my prayer, now i,m wondering if I have both,one or none o.O
Bless it Be!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi berlingreen,

Insofar as I understand, the IS is a class of spirit rather than a specific entity. It is a tormented soul in Hell that will never reach Heaven. You can read more about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html & http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... uil_Spirit

As a result, there may be a Bob, a Joe and an Audrey (or any other random name of someone that used to be) that are all ISs now, therfore you may have one, or none, depending on how you have gone about the work. To be certain, consider working with a Professional who has experience with this class of Spirit. Conjureman Ali from AIRR works with the IS extensively and is an excellent reference.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissJamie
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissJamie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok, I've read this entire thread, but I'm still confused about the protection process. Should I do a 13 Herb Bath and floor wash everyday while intranquility candle burns? Or should I do it after the candle burns out?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 am

Hi MissJamie,

There are lots of different ways to cleanse and protect, and that's probably why you're confused. The following thread is the one with the most advice on the subject: cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark-magick-t654.html-sid=d1a512f0ee532b7381e093e3b1941e94

One way to work would be to make up a small amount of hyssop tea and use that to spray your face and wash your hands everyday after doing the petition and working the candle. Once the candle is completed, then you can clean the work area (or the room you did the work in) down with Chinese Wash and take a spiritual bath for yourself - either with Hyssop herb or 13-herb bath - while praying psalm 51 for forgiveness from sin.
Aura Laforest

MissJamie
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissJamie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:05 am

Thank you Aura for the helpful info.

MatthewMhembere

Unread post by MatthewMhembere » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 am

Good day everyone.

this is my first time posting here and have been reading a lot of good stuff.

I would like to cast in-tranquil spirit spell but i was thinking of modifying and add my personal concerns to it.

I plan to order it next Monday, I would like to use my sexual fluids as a link of myself and a name and paper with photos with my ex dressed with commanding , controlling, and follow me girl oils and also a pinch from the graveyard dirt plus the normal instructions that comes with the kit.

This is my first time using magick and casting it myself. I had spells cast but other people but i am not sure if they were at all casted because after getting money i was unable to contact them anymore, maybe i must say i was too desperate to get back to my woman.

I have been reading a lot and have seen people saying this is very bad spirit to work with but i would like to try and see what happens as well.

i will be happy getting your comments before i order

regards

Matthew

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 am

While I've known of people adding graveyard dirt to the spell, I don't think that's included in the LM Spell Kit instruction (I could be wrong - in which case someone please correct me) and it's not necessary. Just follow the instructions.

The Intranquil Spirit is called up to go after your target - the spirit will do just that, if the spell works for you, you don't need to add a link to yourself by adding your sexual fluid. I've worked this spell with success by just using the target's photo, full name, d.o.b. and the candle and supplies (plus the prayer). Also, the Intranquil Spirit is a hell-bound spirit - why would you offer your personal concern to it? In fact, you should cleanse and protect yourself afterwards so that the spirit (hopefully) won't get to you as well (which happens in some cases).

It's really an "advanced" spell for those who're experienced in working with spirit. If you're determined to try, then try, just beware that there might be consequences that you may not be able to handle on your own and you'd have to seek help afterwards.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 am

Colette is quite right right here.

It has been known that if one is not careful the Intranqual Spirit that is called upon can also come torment you as well. Adding your personal concern will give the spirit easy access to you as well. Colette is quite right about cleansing and protecting after the work, and I will invite you to consider doing the same before starting the work.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MatthewMhembere

Unread post by MatthewMhembere » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:54 am

thank you very much Colete,

I am just knew to the world of magick, can I use the in-tranquil baths as well after having performed the spell.

Can you actually call the spirit to appear and command it to follow your directions.

I have been reading and I have come across that after doing the spell you are supposed to make an offering to the spirit - how can one perform an offering to the spirit world?

many blessings

matthew Mhembere

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:20 am

No doubt some members here more experienced with the IS will be able to give you guidance in your questions; but given that you are new to magic and that you do have many questions not only on this spell but on basic magical techniques - it would probably be a good idea to book a coaching session with one of the AIRR members who offers the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ual_Advice

That way they can walk you through the spell, explain to you how to properly cleanse and protect as well as inform you on spirit work in general should you so desire.
Aura Laforest

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:30 am

Hi Everybody

So... I have no invoked the IS for two weeks now, I have no cast any further spell on my ex yet I am getting stronger signs, but still no movement. I am in that phase of giving up however I am suppposed to receive my LM order very soon with an IS kit and a reconciliation kit as well as a Protection kit.

Of course since it is on its way itd be a pitty not to use it. I mean sure he clearly doesnt care about me anymore, its clear, and thats why im like do u know what i dont want to spend anymore energy or money trying to get you back but at the same time, Why do a CUT and Clear before my order arrive? its not like i want to use it on someone else...

Has anyone experienced such thing with signs? Getting signs after signs after signs? I mean the other day I was cleaning my cupboard and got hit by a tennis ball that had his name on it... this morning my best mate called me with the name he uses for his sister and then said how was ur sleep? ... To odd not to report...

I look forward to hear your thoughts on this...

:)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 am

Hello, Berlinggreen,
So, you got hit in the head with a tennis ball that had the man's name on it??
That's a sign!!! And so is the other!
If this were me, I'd DEFINITELY go ahead with these spells. That's just my opinion.
If you're still unsure, you can always get a reading at either: http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
But, it sure sounds like you ought to perform these spells. You have nothing to lose (BUT maybe something to gain!!!)
Hope this helps.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 am

Hi Miss A

Well it turns out my LM products will take 6 weeks to at my house because they are very busy and I live sooooooooooo far!!! But I'm trying to order books as well since it has left yet, the ones you recommended on my other post...

So since I dont really know of any Reconciliation DIY style... I'm not sure what I should during those 6 weeks... I am torn between doing nothing and see if nature takes its course when I relax and quit the spell working for a bit... Miss Cat writes on her blog to forget about it for a while, this might work, or it might feezle out... Any comments welcome! I dont really fancy calling the IS again as I dont want to use the same graveyard dirt, and also spiritual cleansing is quite tiresome in a shower only bathroom... So I wouldn't mind working sweet spells for a while... Although I am not sure how to set the reconciliation altar... who to call (maybe st jude ;) ) I also read something about reciting psalm 85... I guess this might work... I am torn, work these next 6 weeks on some DIY spells or let it breathe for a wee while...

:)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:31 am

Good Morning Berlingreen,
Aside from what was stated about the delay in delivery, PLEASE keep in mind that Lucky Mojo makes the products individually. They are also prayed over. So, it is a lengthy process for anything that they make. However, the authenticity is METICULOUS.
Unfortunately, this will be your very own decision as to what to do. But, you don't have to sit back and do nothing (if you don't want to)
I will tell you what I would do (and not telling you what to do. Just stating what I would do): I would have a candle set for me while I am waiting. That way, I would have something going for me.
See this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Also, I would be praying every single day. I cannot stress how important prayer is.
Hope this helps.
Take care, dear one.
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi Miss A

Well for now I am done with coercive spells, I am working a Reconciliation Candle with Come to Me Oil reading the Songs of Songs and Psalm 85. Its a simple candle, on top of the wooden box with his items and the honey jar near by. A simplepetition underneath. No picture. I might add lavender and sugar around it in fact for healing... The box has juniper berries, anis stars, coriander stars, damania, all sorts! So I believe it is already charged with intention. This shall help until the products are here, but otherwise I'm going to concentrate on myself! :) i don't want to do anything too heavy at this point and I want to let it take its course. Miss Cat blog ninjacat is brilliant! its full of truth and honesty. I think its a great source for reflection. :) I avvise everyone a read, a re-read and yet another read... Sometimes u dont see whats standing right in front of your face..

The Songs of Songs and Psalm 85 have inspired me and showed me a lot of direction too. I feel this time will allow me to reflect and explore myself further. I think now I want to concentrate on getting my tattoo apprenticship and my fulltime job as a photographer for a brand. I am trying to order my books from Miss Cat's library and learn learn learn! I think my eagerness tripped me over a little but I have discovered a wonderful unkown yet familiar world: Hoodoo.

(Raised as an Atheist, I always insisted on having a bible, not quite knowing why, I think it was to stay with me, my childhood bible is my best instrument this days!) I am glad I followed my instincts.

I stay open to comments and ideas
Bless it Be!

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 pm

i have been split up for 8 mnths with my exhubby i have daughters age 8we been together 17 yrs he decided to cheat on me he didnt want me i had sex with him last mnth on and off he is very angry his mom told him to leave us he listen i did the kit ordered intraquil and nxt day almost feel on my face um shouldnt i be doing sum protection baths are sumthin im very scaredand confused i want my exhusband back but i dont wont to harm myslef for ot what is intaguel spirits is it true they never reached heven ? and this is big candel how many days do i burn it and does time matter its 3rd day i try to let it burn 10 min but it pretty long big candel you guys made them good.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello, Katie80lo,
If you're scared and confused about this spell, then don't do it.
I NEVER perform spells when I'm feeling hesitant. The spell usually won't work.
OR, have an AIRR member www.readersandrootworkers.org or Hoodoo Psychic www.hoodoopsychics.com give you magical coaching on how to do this comfortably.
These are my suggestions.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 pm

thanks i feel you are right about being scared i want this to work but when i do this intraquiel kit id like to no im doing it correct and no harm will come to me any ideas on how to cast protection on myself while working kit i already bought it and would like to use it? how many days do i burn candel and how long kit doesnt say?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:23 pm

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell that one sends to torment a lover to return. It often causes the lover to be irritable and angry, and can have the same effect on the one casting the spell. Even Miss Cat does not recommend this, and neither do I.

I have merged your posts into the long Intranquil Spirit thread. Read through it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Katie

Take Miss Aida's advice and contact an AIRR worker for some coaching - you clearly are not familiar with this spell and some of the fundamentals (like how you protect yourself) that you'd need to know. This is a spell you should only work when you know *for sure* what you are doing. If you're not clear about anything, don't do it. Do something else.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 am

I have a strange question, maybe it's to much for the Intranquility Question, but I need spell like this.
Is it possible to send the Intranquility Spirit to the current boy of my ex, to think all the time about his ex girlfriend?
Does the Intranquil Spirit needs to know all the persons, or it will be sufficient for him to tell "the ex-lover of NN"

Gaylette Gale
HRCC Student

Unread post by Gaylette Gale » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 am

Hello--

First, I would like to say that I have read this entire thread (yes, I put in the hours! and they were worth it), and am impressed with how much knowledge is here, and how readily and generously people share that knowledge.

Second, I tend to agree with those who consider this spell and spirit less than pleasant-- and yet, rather out of character, I used this spell, anyway, after a great deal of consideration. Without going into a long and tedious tale, I have tried many other avenues first, including honey jars leading all the way to cut and clear (I had a candle set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church last spring, and the candle report indicated blocks and hurdles); I tried cut and clear again last week and had similar difficulties. This has felt like *I* have been under a spell from the beginning of this relationship! However, I am speaking metaphorically as this guy would not know how to do that (although he has always put a lot of stock in my beliefs in hoodoo and found it interesting, to the point he treasured a mojo I gave him and regularly fed it, which surprised me!).

The whole relationship has been a tumultuous and at times sickening roller coaster ride, and I am glad it is likely winding down-- however, the residual effects have been hard (nearly impossible) for me to shake off; I have not been able to stop thinking about him, and he and I have a pattern of furiously calling and texting and he has repeatedly flown across the country to visit me when I moved away a few month ago, but then it takes a turn for the worse and we have serious break-ups, then start the whole thing over. Ugh. I admit that this person is not someone I want to be with but it has become mutually obsessive and hard to break. And recently, it took a turn (again, personal and not of great universal interest so I will spare you the sordid details) in such a way that I felt justified using this spell as a sort of revenge. I know that is not a great admission, and I am not thrilled with myself as I have actively been trying to pray, be positive, seek healing avenues and as I said, perform a cut and clear, so basically this was kind of a relapse from trying to be good.

But THIS is what is odd- since performing this spell on my own, and asking the MISC church to also set a candle, which is still burning so things might change before the end of it all, a sense of peace has settled over me-- I feel calmer than I have for two years. Which seems to be the opposite of what I was concerned might happen! (I did a lot of cleansing and protection work with this effort, so perhaps that helped me avoid, so far anyway, some common pitfalls.)

Is this common? I feel less inclined to think about him as obsessively and feel ready to, when this is over, do another cut and clear (I might break down and add the black walnut bath, which before made a bit sad to contemplate due to its finality) and healing work.

So basically I have to admit that I guess I just wanted vengeance! And now that I feel that I might be getting it (he has already been calling to say how much he loves me, but his actions tend to contradict his words so I do not take that very seriously), I can just STOP worrying about the whole damned thing and feel that justice was served.

I realize I may be blasted for being a bad person with this, and believe me I am realizing that I have a lot of praying and healing to do to regain the calm and kindness I had before I met this person and chose to engage with him.

I am sorry this is so long!! I guess my basic question is, do many people feel a release after doing this spell, or a sense that now they can finally let go? (Of course I am worried about the cost to him, but primarily in the sense that I realize I am being cruel and feel squeamish that I do NOT feel as guilty as I would have anticipated, but right now, the things he has done to me and others are so severe I will concern myself with his peace of mind a bit later.) And does this feeling last? I have to admit, I am just glad that the torment I have felt over the past two years seems to be finally ebbing!! It is kind of like a miracle.

Thank you, and again, I have read through a great deal of this forum and appreciate the time everyone takes to make sure that people have the option to be well-informed and thus able to act on some educated free will!

Best,
Grace

WannaBeCaster

Unread post by WannaBeCaster » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I am planning to do the IS 7 day candle burning. It's my first time to ever do a petition. So how many times should I do this? For a month or more? Or only once. What is a good day to start burning the candle?

Also, should I also do a break up/Separation candle for my ex and her gf or the vinegar jar at the same time I am doing the IS candle?

I am thinking of doing a honey jar and reconciliation 7 day candle burning as well.

Is it a little too much to do all these candles and jar at the same time?

I am doing the feces ritual (lol) and Psalm 109 prayer on my ex new relationship.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Hello, WannaBeCaster,
Here's a lot of information abut the Intranquil Spirit (IS): www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
I would do this exactly according to Miss cat's instructions.
Yes, you can also do the break-up/separation at the same time as you're doing the IS.
If this were me, I would wait until the above spells were completed before doing the other spells.
But, that's just me as I work during moon phases.
Take a good look at the link I just gave you and, that way, you'll be more informed and, therefore, more confident in your game plan.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:56 am

Grace Dumaine: Everyone will have their own reaction to the working with the IS. If you are feeling better and a sense of relief than let yourself enjoy that! What I would recommend is to be careful to not fall back into the cycle that this relationship has been in. You mentioned that black walnut felt too final, but if you really want to let go of this person and move on, a "final" step might be exactly what is needed. It is possible that IS will have him reaching out to you and pursuing you harder than before, will you be able to resist falling back into old negative patterns?

WannaBeCaster: I feel the need to warn you about using IS and a honey jar at the same time. Do you want to sweeten this person to you or do you want this person to feel tormented and tortured? These are two very different energies. I understand the need to feel like you are doing something and taking all the action that you possibly can, but I find it much more effective to slow down, make decisions with clarity, and make clear decisions on your working to achieve your desires.

Best of luck to you both!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Gaylette Gale
HRCC Student

Unread post by Gaylette Gale » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Miss Phoenix, thank you so much for your reply! And for your good advice. I believe that you are right, that I need to be careful (and on guard), and that black walnut, and making that final break, is something I need to seriously consider. Which I am doing, during this period of relative (and hopefully, permanent) calm!

Thank you again-- I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Dadeainsley
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dadeainsley » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am

I'm very new to hoodoo and therefore know nothing about it.

Recently, my boyfriend and I have been having severe issues-- always fighting, always screaming, and no matter what, it isn't getting any better. This is odd, because for months we got along just fine, and all of a sudden my boyfriend has become awful. He's extremely temperamental, depressed, anxious, prone to fits of rage, and has attempted suicide.

To put this in perspective, last night he was upset about how I once made a joke about wanting to marry iron man back in May (it's November now) I've been a wonderful girlfriend to him and would bend over backwards for him, so I'm rather sure it isn't an organic, from the relationship problem..

What makes me think this is an intranquil spirit is the fact that he keeps bringing up an ex girlfriend. He keeps talking about how good she was to him and what she says to him (because they've begun talking again), but on the flip side, he also talks about how awful she is. Often. And loudly. I feel that it's overcompensation.

This is farrrrrr different from the guy I've known for years. Could this be an intranquil spirit? If not, could someone suggest something I could do to ease his pain a bit?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reformatted for easier reading

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Dadeainsley,

Welcoe to the Lucky Mojo Forum, but there is no easy way to answer your question, as i shall explain:

1) We do not give free readings in this forum. If you want a free reading, you can sign up for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show and if you are on the line at the selected date, you may be selected. See the Forum section on the Radio Show (in the Community area of the board) and select the nexrt upcoming date. If you are not selected for a free reading the first week, it is very likely that you will be on the second week that you try.

2) The Intranquil Spirit is a Mexican / Latin-American Catholic concept of a spirit that only entered into hoodoo through the making of vigil candles in the 1980s: a well-known maker of Latino candle supplies with Spanish-language labels also carried a line of hoodoo candle supplies with English-language labels and some stores carried both lines. It has no historical basis in hoodoo that can be traced back earlier than that -- which is not surprising, because hoodoo is primarily Protestant in concept, with a minority of Catholic beliefs, and its practitioners are primarily English-speaking African Americans, not Spanish-speaking Latinos. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, my company, Lucky Mojo, was the first to offer a bilingual ttanslation of the Intranquil Spirit candle with a full-colour label -- and that was in the 1990s.

A) So, if your boyfriend's ex is Latina -- well, indeed she might have put an Intranquil Spirit on him but ...

B) If your boyrfriend's ex is black, it would be more likely that she fed him her menses, tied his nature, got him in a trick bagor nation sack, or is burning skull candles on him.

C) If your boyfriend's ex is white European-American, well, she may be trying things from different cultures, but in her culture, what she would have done was to put a binding spell on him and be tolling him back.

D) If your boyfriend's ex is Middle Eastern, again, she may be trying things from different cultures, but in her culture, she might have put an evil djinn on him

E) If your boyfriend's ex is Asian, she also may be trying things from different cultures, and in her culture, she may have done something that i don't know the name of, but it would not have been a prayer that invoked the Intranquil Spirit.

Now you see why i cannot answer your question straight up. You need a reading, and it would certainly help if you could tell us the lady's culture and magical style of working.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dadeainsley
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dadeainsley » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Catherineyronwode,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I'll definitely look into a reading.

In reference to the question raised about her ethnicity and background, that's a little tricky. She was born and raised in Nassau, the Bahamas, and is (I think) fifth or sixth generation Bahamian. That being said, she's a mixture of black, Latino, and European... All I know about her practice is that she's been raised with hoodoo, and that her grandmother taught her. To get any more information I would need to ask my boyfriend about her.

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 am

Hi Guys

I think I need some of your advice again...

As you I IS'ed my ex since september... Now I decided about two weeks to give it a break and observe...

Loads of strange things have happened and I am not sure whether they are movement or signs... Here is the timeline of the events:
Bare in mind we are not on talking terms, he is not on my FB and we are not emailing either...

1. After my mum sent him an email for being such a preek (dont ask i still dont know what that was about!), a week later he showed online on gmail chat... which he had not in something like 5 months!!! I did not want to interfere so I left and I do not know how long he stayed
2. One week later he was on gmail the WHOLE day
3. I received 2 unknown numbers calling me and hanging up after the first ring, at the same time my mum was called by an unknown number as well
4. Yesterday one of my link was liked then straight away disliked by someone with the same name on facebook. When I opened the page it is a very basic page and it was opened in July 27. We broke up the 4th...

On top of this I received a Troye Horse, my pc broke and I have a feeling my facebook is being hacked... My chat goes offline for no reason and some of my messages are read or unread and i didnt perform these actions...

Im thinking the IS is making him spy on me instead of returning, I know he is known to be volatile, I am fully aware of MY actions... Im just confused and no one seems to wanna give me a reading... o.O Please loveley people give me ur insight... Taaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Bless it Be!

Kosan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kosan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi,

I have done my research on this spell. I am also aware of the side affects it may have, that it is not a love spell, but a curse to compel an ex lover to return and that when it does work, he will not be the same person, that i will need to work on him using honey jars and the sort afterwards, and cleansing rituals. I have also heard of lighting white taper candles with a water bowl next to it to thank to spirit for its help.

long story short, 1 month ago i was left by my ex. There wasn't complete closure due to his explanations are quite vague, it appears there might be something else he is hiding. He also may be having a sort of mid life crisis, not happy where he is in life, everything has become mundane for him. and his issues have affected our relationship. we were together 3yrs and i know there are feelings still left within him. we have not made contact in about a month, plus he is quite adamant about space, and avoiding me right now.

Today he has left for a 3 week holiday overseas by himself. I think just to go run away forget about everything here, that he needs a break. The reason for this spell is that i do not want him to just run away and not think of me at all on his trip, i do want him to think of me, and hopefully regret his decision and realise this when he comes back and contacts me first. I want to compel him to miss me, think of me, while hes gone then come back to me. That is why i have chosen this spell for the wordings in it as well

1) I know this is supposed to only go for 7 days, so is it better that i start it tonight, or towards the end of the trip. or am i able to continue this for the 3 weeks he is gone?

2) I also know i cannot contact him in any way or else that would break the spell. My second question, would contact from him to break the spell would have to be him wanting to see me in person or will a simple txt from him saying hi break it?

3) I am aware that the candle needs to be kept alight the whole time, but since it is 3 weeks he is gone, i was wondering if it was ok to snuff the candle out at night after lets say an hour of doing the prayer and relight it every night when i do the prayer?

any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello, Berlingreen!!
Although they sound like signs, there's no way of telling.
The only way we could really tell if it's him is to get a reading on the matter.
You could try an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org
Or a Hoodoo Psychic www.hoodoopsychics.com
Sorry we couldn't be of much more help to you but, like I had said, a reading will tell you what's going on
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Kosan,

You wrote, " also know i cannot contact him in anyway or else that would break the spell."

That's not true. What you "know" is not actual knowledge but things you have either been told, mouth to ear, or have read either in books or on the internet.

The problem is that i know, from years of experience, both talking to people and reading about this spell, that the "you cannot contact him" story was not part of the original spell as i learned it and that i never saw or heard it or read it until 2009-2010, on this very forum.

Folks come here all the time making up stuff, and it would be best if you ASKED before assuming that they or you now "know" something.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am

Hi Miss A

I really want a reading... But I dont want to change reader and I feel Deacon doesnt feel I need a reading... He is the only one I feel comfortable with...

I looked at other readers... just their work... but Deacon is my man... so I guess I have to wait until he gives me the hola to get my reading done...

My deadline is coming soon anyways :)
Bless it Be!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 am

Greetings, Berlin!

In this case, the signs are simple -- and, yes, you are getting his attention from the Intranquil working. Do you want that attention? I'm not so sure...

A reading would definitely be recommended. You're in the best of hands with ANY reader from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics, and I appreciate your vote of confidence.

I would personally take as a sign the presence of Miss Aida here in this thread, and see if she can make the time to speak with you!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:37 am

Hey ho!

well thanx... I did not want to cheat on u D :)

Aida and I think different thogh because we have grown quite close now so i think i will go with Lou... I have been thinking that anyways...

I dont think I will need to do a cut and clear as i am embarking on a new adventure! So i think this adventure in itself will be enough as a cut and clear... :)

I have not heard of anything anymore but I guess I have already said godbye to the IS :) Im ltting him do his thing and not burning anymore candles unless advised to :)
Bless it Be!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Is it more effective to do the intranquil spirit spell yourself and use the MISC service as a backup?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 am

As a general rule, it is always preferable to work from multiple angles: thus doing the work and having MISC back you up sends a ''double-whammy'' if you will. If you have very little experience in spell-casting, then for this particular kind of work it is often best to seek coaching from a Professional experienced with this spirit class.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks for your advice aura!

affie

Unread post by affie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 am

Hi all, I'm desperate for some advice regarding my situation. My husband and I have been married for 2 years, and he keeps giving me the runaround for my greencard. We have never been in a actual relationship but he offered to help. Now his sister and brother have been pushing him against me, because he gives them money I guess they are scared I stop all of that. He has put me through hell and back and even made me lose a lot of money, and he finally admit he wants a real relationship, which I agreed to just because I need my stuff. So I've had lucky mojo set two commanding compel and control candles for me and they have just simply not worked, the report stated that there's an obstacle from the past preventing the candles from working. So I know for a fact it's his brother and sister, at this point I've had help removing the siblings from the equation but I'm considering an Intranquil candle to be set for my husband since he keeps running me around. Please give me your advice on if this is a good idea, I'm just frustrated and need to get my life in order! Thanks!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am

affie, based on your situation I'm not sure that an Intranquil spell is the right way to go. You want this person to favor you, be kind to you, and treat you well. Perhaps a better plan of action is to use a honey jar or sugar jar to change the reactions that you are getting from him. The specifics of the situation would also help create the best plan (like; are you living together, sleeping together, do you have access to his personal concerns, etc.) What it sounds like is you need a reading and perhaps a rootworker to help you make a solid plan of action.

Here are some links for more information:
honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
AIRR: http://www.rootworkers.com
Hoodoo Psychics: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

affie

Unread post by affie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

Ok here's the answers to the questions you asked, I do not live with him, he made me get an apartment since last year so that he could move in too then he never move in, he gave up his apartment and moved in with his sister, we don't sleep together, never have, and he has made it clear he wants a relationship with me but he also asked me how doe he know if after he gives me my greencard I'm not going to runoff. So I know that's not him just being mean it's his siblings, I had 2 readings by airr and both readers stated obstacles from the past is preventing him from giving me my greencard, what this man basically does is one minute he Is all nice and the other I can't get him when I call, then he comes back with a story after about a month such as he needed time to figure out how he really feels about me an in the time he took he realized he loves me, and in another week again, he will change his story to "I think the best route is to get a divorce".

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 pm

I'm confused on what you're wanting from him? Is it for him to help you just get your green card? Or do you actually want a real romantic relationship with him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, Affie,
PLEASE follow the advice of Miss Phoenix. She has given you good advice.
Even though you have added more information, the advice is still sound and solid.
Also, have you talked to an immigration attorney? They could help you greatly.
Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

Can I use the intranquil spirit spell if my bf and I haven't broken up but he's living in another country and I want him to return? Can I get someone to do the spell for me since I'm not a pro and tend to overthink the results.

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 am

Kaboodle.

I would strongly advise you against going down this route to bring your boyfriend back from another country. This is a spirit from HELL baby! if you want your boyfriend to come to you and be like an automated robot who you can control his every whim and has no will of his own, then this spell is for you. As if you get him back by this spell your relationship will never be the same again!

Personally I would think long and hard before you do this or ask someone to carry it out for you. I wouldn't do it.
HRCC G#1548

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Kaboodle,
I agree with HedgeWitch COMPLETELY
But, if you really really really want to do this, have MISC do it on their altar. They know how to deal with it
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 am

I gotta say, of all the spirits people new to hoodoo are exposed to, the Intranquil Spirit is the the single most popular and the one people reach towards quickest. It is also the single most misunderstood and misused spirit. Everybody thinks, "restless spirit hounding my lover. Excellent!" Yet this is a tortured and damned spirit. It's burnt, tormented, its mindless, relentless, cruel, and sadistic. It is a spirit you never hand over your love to. It is a spirit you hand over those who have wronged you. It is not a single spirit, but a class of spirits. Every time you use this prayer you are sending out a call for any hellbound spirit who wants to come up and help you. Would you invite over just anyone to your house? Traditional lore about the Intranquil Spirit is that these are the spirit of mistresses who were wronged by lying men, of women who killed their children in a bout of madness, of women who took their own lives out of a broken heart. These are the spirits called upon, so be careful.

Your ex left you? Find out why and address that. If it was lack of love, work to bring love between you two. If it was lack of sex, then do some passion work. If it was because he's afraid of commitment then do some stay with me work on him.

Do NOT send the Intranquil spirit after someone you love, do NOT send the Intranquil spirit against someone you want to think of you or miss you.

So who should call upon the Intranquil Spirit? A mother who wants to punish her good-for-nothing husband who has left her with kids at home, abandoning them because he's decided to chase the skirts of another lady. The woman who was betrayed by the man who she trusted above all else. The woman who was used cruelly and who now wants justice. This is the spirit for these people. A spirit of hell for those who deserve hell.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”