Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
anthony387

Re: green devil candle money owed spell

Unread post by anthony387 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

I totally didn't see this second page lol omg :D thank u soo much :D oh & just the clothes not the value

debtfree

Unread post by debtfree » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I also would like to try this spell.
I tryd to order the green devil candle,compelling oil and compelling sachet powder.But unfortunately there is no paypal option on Lucky Mojo.
I dont have a credit card and can not get one.
I live in the Netherlands.
Do you have any ideas?I really would appreciate.
Thank you:)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

There is a Lucky Mojo retailer in Sweden you could order through - Johannes, who is also a member of the AIRR. Or you can call Lucky Mojo and arrange other forms of payment.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

glegette

I need a loan repaid

Unread post by glegette » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am

About 3 years ago I made a substantial loan to a friend. Now this friend will not answer my calls. What can I do to force him to pay me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I need a loan repaid

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm

You are going to want to work with Pay me products.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

I would use the Green Devil spell located on the product page above. This is great for getting someone to pay you back when they refuse.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Agreed. Go with the green devil Pay Me spell. :)

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.00

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 pm

You may also want to look at the following spell: cough-up-the-money-lamp-spell-t13192.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

glegette

Unread post by glegette » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 am

thanks to eveeryone thart responded, I have already orderer the green devil productys

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Good luck, glegette! This is a great spell!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

darkdracul

Devil Candle (Red-Green-Black) Questions and Answers

Unread post by darkdracul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm

hi:
the devil candle red can be used to cast a lust spell on a person? im interested in use it, but my questions are: how can i cast the spell?
what oils I need to dress it?
and how dress it?
Is dangerous use "devil" shape candle?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: how to use devil red candle to lust spell?

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Read this page; it's all about dressing candles and using them in Hoodoo:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Something is "dangerous" if you decide it is, or if the devil is "dangerous" in your mind or in your spiritual tradition. If you are fearful of the Red Devil candle, use a plain vigil red candle dressed with lust and love oils, or have the shop set a Kiss Me Now!, Fire of Love or Come To Me type candle.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 pm

I use red devil candles for lust and coercive love works. Pray to the red devil to set their loins on fire with desire and lust for you, but be careful what you wish for ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

darkdracul

Unread post by darkdracul » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

THANKS for your answers, your information will help me a lot.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Devil Candle (Red-Green-Black) Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 am

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.00

See one way to use them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 pm

I must remember to get one included with my next order! Can't wait until the Master Candles hit the catalog as well...they looked GREAT in the shop...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 am

I am so happy to hear this and can not wait to place my order. We really need to thank Nagasiva for the hard work he does to keep these items available to ALL of us.

I also can not wait to see the NEW Master candle. and see it available in the product catalog!

Keep up the Great work Lucky Mojo, Ms. Cat, Nagasiva and the fantastic LM Staff!

Danosa
Newly Registered

Hi

Unread post by Danosa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 am

Hi!

DeborahHarris
"Devil" Vigil Candle vs. "Devil" Oil

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

I was reading the discription for the Devil vigil candle and it says "to bring good luck in games of chance and allow you to have a "devilish" time in life", While the oil (Devil oil) says, "used by those who wish to harm others or bring mischief to them". Can someone clear this up for me?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: "Devil" Vigil Candle vs. "Devil" Oil

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:13 am

The Devil is an ambiguous figure in the world's folklore. I believe this is why we see this apparent cognitive dissonance between these identically named and labelled spiritual products.

A few clues here:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm

This is a good question. I would call the shop to get some clarification. I think they are both the same product though.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Thank you both. And starsinthesky, I will do just that (call the shop for clarification). I was hoping Ms. Cat would see the post and give her input.

Romani52

Green Devil Candle Success

Unread post by Romani52 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 pm

I purchased a Green Devil candle from Lucky Mojo about two or more months ago, with the intention of using it to make the builder who had renovated our house fulfill his obligations. However we ended up having a nasty argument with him and his wife instead and I just wanted them out of our lives, so instead I did a freezer spell on them. This was completely effective and we never heard from them until yesterday. I wondered what had caused my freezer spell to fail and then it dawned on me that I had randomly burned the Devil candle dressed with Wealthy Way oil (I generally have good results with money spells) to attract good fortune with financial matters in general. I didn't do a petition or carve the candle with any intention. The builder wanted to come round and finish all outstanding work as a gesture of good faith, the day after I had finished burning the candle. It is pretty amazing that the candle produced the results that I had originally purchased it for without any input from me whatsoever. I'm actually stunned how effective it was.

Enquirer

Green Devil Candle

Unread post by Enquirer » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 am

I was burning a Green Devil Candle in to compell a person to pay me back the money he owes me. I followed the spell directions. The first 6 days the candle burned slowly. One time it even went out. I would do the spell and leave the candle burning for a while in the last few days because the wax was barely melting. But last night which was the 7th day, the candle burned almost completely down with a high flame and the wax ran all over. When I look at the way the wax looked, it looked like ripples. like in a puddle of water when you drop a pebble in it. Are these good signs he will be bringing me my money or do I have more work to do. (He wants me to come back to him I won't, He lies so much. I just want my money) Do I need to do anything else? Because I will not be able to complete the next 7 days, not enough wax left. Thank you

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Green Devil Candle

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 am

Hello Enquirer,
May I suggest that you do a divination (reading) on your work. If you do not read cards then perhaps you have a pendulum in which you can ask yes or no questions. If not, you can contact a member of AIRR and have them divine your work. From what you described, it feels like you may be getting your money back in increments. If there was no draft when you were doing the work and the candle went out, that could be a sign of him mentally fighting to not give you your money back.You stated that you want to continue the spell but the candle is complete. If you want, you can always use tea-lights on top of the same petition when you are in a pinch. However I always suggest to my clients to do a divination or have one done to see how the work is going. You want to see what is going on. You never know, the work might be done with no need to light anything else.
1. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I wish you well and many blessings:)
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Thank you Oniki for your response. I think the work is done. I do believe he is fighting it. But as determined as he is not to pay me I am determined that he will. I will get some tea lights. I am gonna wait a few days. If necessary I will do the work once a month. I don't want to hurt him. I just want him to pay my money. If you have any suggestions please share. Thank you again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

I like the Pay Me spiritual supplies (alone) for this type of work too. If you read the website (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html), the green devil candle spell is listed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 am

As I stated in a recent post on the subject of my green devil candle. The candle is finished and the person texted me and asked me to please leave him alone. He asked me to stop bothering him. I am not bothering him. He said he will be bringing me me my money as soon as he gets its it. I told him I am not bothering him. Do you think I should get another one?

SHAKUR1971
Temp website says $17(+)/an hour, but only paying me $11.30

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 am

Hello Everyone,

I finally landed me a great job, but there is already a problem. I need you all advice please, as to what I can do. Ok, the job on the temp service website says that the pay is $17 an hour, but if you have more experience, the pay is more. The temp service only is going to pay me $11.30/hr., but it clearly states on their website that the job pays $17(+) an hour. They are doing a false advertisement and I am not getting treated fairly before I start next week. I am still going to take the job because I need it and it's a blessing, and I do not want to say anything because the temp man might say something. FYI, whenever I get a job, I always let managers push over on me and I never say anything. That’s just the person that I am because jobs are hard to find and when I get one, I keep it and I take whatever, but now I want to do some rootwork. This will make my second job real job at the age of 31 because when I was working at my cousin bar, I wasn’t getting paid. I do not want to make the hiring manager nor the temp man mad at me. I have the experience and everything that the company was looking for because when I went on my interview the hiring manager told me this and he was very impressed with my resume and me as well. I scored a very high score on all of the tests and he told me that he saved the best for last because my interview was the last interview schedule for that they, and once we were finish I knew that I had the job.

P.S.
Thanks to everyone at the Crystal Silence League who
took out their time to say a prayer for me in regards to landing this job.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Temp website says $17(+)/an hour, but only paying me $11.30

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 am

Boss Fix is made for situations like this. In addition to the sweetness of a honey jar (with a pinch of poppy seeds, maybe, so they can't remember their excuses!), I would work the "other side" of the equation by putting their names in my shoe.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

I would consider using Pay Me, http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html , and Steady Work, http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html .

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Angelael -- good ideas -- simple and direct!

Miss Michaele

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

You need to stand up for it because the temp agency is getting paid MORE than $17 an hour to find someone to fill the position and by giving you $11.30 they are pocketing an additional $5.70 per hour at your expense. They are making a huge chunk off of you and that is just unethical and wrong. I'm sorry I don't have any hoodoo advice I just am appalled that you feel that you are powerless in this situation. Hey that might be a good one to add to your work is lucky mojo's power products.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

mking81

speed up release of student loan funds?

Unread post by mking81 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:28 am

Hi,
I am thinking that Pay Me Now products with money drawing herbs might help my situation but would love any input. I am hoping to speed upthe process on my student loan funds being released to me. My loans are ment for my housing which is due by the 10th. I signed the check over to the school and just waiting for disbursment which can take up to three weeks. Would possibly petitioning St. Expedite and dressing candle with pay me and money drawing herbs be along the right track? I,m hoping to get my funds released asap so I can pay my housing,buy my books and start the semester off right. Thanks for any insight.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for Pay Me Money Owed Loan Repayment Back Pay

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, mking81 ,
Sounds like you have a very good game plan here.
Good job!!
You can also browse this webpage for more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
And hoping that you get the money expeditiously
HRCC Graduate #1631

heyitsmeagain

Contacting during Green Devil Money Back Spell

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 am

Hey all! This is my first time posting here, so I hope I don't mess up terribly :)

There are two people (no longer in my life) who owe me a total of $200 between them. They, of course, contend that they don't owe me this money and won't pay me back. I've removed them from my life and cut contact between us, as well as going the route of various cleansing and healing spells and products to move on and erase any negative emotions that I have towards them. But $200 is really not a small sum of money for me, especially at the moment, and I really need it back :/. Also I feel like the break would be completely clean if I could get that last hurdle out of the way. So I've looked into the Green Devil Money Back Spell, which seems great, except that it requires contacting the parties involved during the casting of the spell to ask for the money once again.

Is there any way to do this spell successfully without that contact? I really feel like contacting either of them again would just open up lines of communication for more potential (emotional) abuse -- also I have very strong anxiety and this would trigger it like mad, and I'm worried about that energy effecting the spellcasting negatively :/. The last contact that I had with either of them (which was to request the money be paid back, again) was about a month ago, so it's not something they're unaware of or is out of their minds. I'm also worried that if I don't contact them during the spell that the spell will not be successful though.

Anyway, any help/advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance <3

-A

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Contacting during Green Devil Money Back Spell

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, heyitsmeagain ,
Why not write them a dressed letter?
Inform them that you intend to talk his to small claims court and then sue for your attorney's fees.
OR have the attorney write out the letter and send it to you so that you can dress is. That way, the third party (Lawyer) will tell them to contact him only
That's my advice.
I sure hope you get that money back!
HRCC Graduate #1631

heyitsmeagain

Re: Contacting during Green Devil Money Back Spell

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:33 am

I'm not sure it's enough of an amount for it to be worth a lawyer, especially since the money I gave them was with I guess a "verbal agreement/contract" rather than anything a court could really nail them with :/. I also worry that getting lawyers involved might only increase my entanglement with them? And I'd rather just get away from them as quickly as possible lol. Maybe I could go the route of having a friend contact them (who was there at the time all this badness went down and knows the situation) to ask for me as a proxy, so that I don't have to worry about their replies and such?

Thank you for the advice!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:50 am

heyitsmeagain, Along the same lines that Miss Aida suggested, what about a third party? This doesn't have to be an attorney, but perhaps another mutual friend or someone who is only your ally, (a family member perhaps?) who could either call on your behalf, deliver a dressed letter for you, or speak with them for you.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

mking81

Re: speed up release of student loan funds?

Unread post by mking81 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi,

I meant to come back to my post and let other students with a similar situation know that it worked though in that lovely unexpected way that happens when petitioning saints :) My dad paid my first months rent,received a advance payment and loans released in two weeks time. I was brought to tears at one moment during my petition to St.Expedite and knew he was there with me listening and understood my need was real. I also came to him humbly and on my knees, admited my faults in getting into the situation I was in and praised him. Praise to St.Expedite. That plus the money candles worked wonderfully.

Oh he did not like the classical music that was playing softly :) he kept turning it off each day.

Estelle11

Unread post by Estelle11 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 am

I'm burning the Devil green candle , I started on Saturday as it says, I anointed with compelling oil, Pay me oil . And before I begin my "work" I anoint myself with crown of success !
I'm demanding this man who I gave my money to buy me car to give me either the money or the car he owe me since more than 6 months. Eventhough I have a court date this month but I'm getting frustrate is getting really hot here in LA CA :D and I need a car to go job hunting too .

I'm new to this site and hoodoo in general , but things have been really bad for years to the point I wanted to take my life but thank God I'm still here , what I did I started going through the forum read almost every day ; I ordered the 13 bath, I started the bath on the 23 last month March and finish on the 4th this month April , I must say I felt good like things were lighting over me.

I just want this man to give me my money or my car , so I can start " my life " I feel like I'm getting depressed again .

Estelle11

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Estelle11 ,
Spells don't work overnight. You MUST have patience.
And, you must have confidence in your spell work.
So, PLEASE, get out of the depression (easier said than done, I know) and have some faith in yourself and your spell work.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Estelle11

Unread post by Estelle11 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida u right !!!! I just need to be patient everything will fall through

heyitsmeagain

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 am

Did day 1 of the Pay Me Back spell today and noticed something interesting! It might be/probably is nothing, but I figured I should ask if there's any significance :). Since there are 2 people that owe me money, I used 2 green devil candles (one for each). One candle burned down about twice as fast as the other one did, and the one burning/melting very slowly is the one with the name of the more stubborn/stronger-willed person carved on it. Could it be the spell is taking more time/having to work harder on that person because of that, which reflects in the rate at which the candle burned away?

It's a neat coincidence, if nothing else!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi, heyitsmeagain,
I have learned that nothing is a coincidence. Especially with candle magic.
They are identical candles, right?
These are signs.
And you are absolutely right about the signs.
Good job reading them!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

candlechild

Black Devil Candle To Remove Female/Rival

Unread post by candlechild » Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

I have a black devil candle I want to use on my mans friend. His friend is a female I don't trust for many reasons, both past events and intuition. The problem is their families are close, they have been friends over ten years, and share a circle of friends. I have her photo and birthday. I have previously done a breakup spell kit for her and my man and hot foot jar on just her. I expect this to be a challenge to break them apart, which is why I'm researching another angle for after this work settles. Is there a way to work the devil candle to get rid of her or end their friendship or drive her out of their groups of friends? I'm so drawn to this candle but so lost with how to use it! Thank you to everyone who contributes to this site btw :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Candlechild,
I am going to give you a page that will take you to several links that will help you and give you some ideas on what to do.
Get creative in your spell casting with this candle.
You can send it out to harm somebody by inscribing on it, with your petition, with your oils, and with your herbs.
Just treat it as if it is under your complete command.
here are the links. Take some time to look at them: www.luckymojo.com/blackcolourcandle.html
If you have any other questions, we are here for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Artemis74
Someone owes my Mom Money

Unread post by Artemis74 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 am

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and recently received my first package of lucky mojo goodies. Oh I love them and can't wait to use them.

One of the items I ordered is the Green Devil Candle and I hope someone can guide me to the right path and answer my question. I am going to do this for my partner. Someone owes him big sum of money.

But don't know how to do the petition wording on his behalf!!! Do I need to carve the candle like "give (partner's Name) his money"? Or when asking the Green Devil " I seek what is rightfully his", is this correct?

Do I need to protect myself and my partner after doing this spell? I don't have any protection herbs. All I have available is Florida Water. Is that enough?

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Someone owes my Mom Money

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, Artemis74,
I am going to move and then merge your post to the appropriate subforum where your questions are already answered. Please take the time to look at the posts with great spell suggestions.
If you want to do a cleansing bath afterwards, you could use this: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
(if you feel that the Florida water wasn't enough).
But I don't see a need for protection
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Artemis74

Unread post by Artemis74 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. :)

DoctorG
HRCC Student
Disposing of Green Devil remains

Unread post by DoctorG » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 am

Saturday I started working the Green Devil spell on someone who owes me money.

It is obvious that after this work is finished, I am going to have a substantial portion of the candle left over, along with the ashes from the name paper. I'm not sure what to do with these.

I understand the general rules for disposing of ritual remains, but here's the source of my question: I can consider this a positive spell, as I'm looking for a positive outcome for me: getting the money that is rightfully owed me. So by that logic, I should bury the remains in my own yard.

On the other hand, I'm invoking some unpleasant consequences for the fellow that hasn't yet paid me. In that sense, this is a coercive and potentially harmful spell, one that I would dispose of at a crossroads or in a running river or bury in a cemetery.

Which is it? Positive or negative? Bury the remains at home or get rid of them?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello geraldbelton,

If you can bury it where the person you are targeting will walk over it! Under their front steps in their front yard or something like that would be great. Otherwise I think I would take it to a graveyard and ask a spirit in the graveyard to help carry out my work and bury it with that spirit. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Question- who or what is the Green Devil? Someone is trying to screw my folks out of a big chunk of money in a shady business deal, and it seems like the green devil spell is the way to go. Is the green devil an entity or spirit that is doing the work on the target? Thanks!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, AnthonyMansker

I hope this answers your question: www.luckymojo.com/devil.html

I hope your parents prevail!

Happy New year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ingrdude
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ingrdude » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:32 am

I am preparing to perform the GREEN DEVIL MONEY-BACK SPELL starting tonight (hopefully I have posted this in time) and I am reviewing the instructions. I have one question. I get the "write his name 9 times" part, but does the "and cross his name 9 times with the words "GIVE ME MY MONEY!"" mean write "GIVE ME MY MONEY!" 9 times across each name for a total of 81 times, or just once across each name for a total of 9 times?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello, Ingrdude,

Just nine times.

See this page: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi ,
I have a quick question .
My husband's part time practice closed last month because of heavy losses and non collection by the billers . The overhead was to much to sustain .
As it is ,my husband is just recovering from cancer surgery 2 months ago , on top of this -these heavy losses .

It was later found that the biller had not sent the bills to the patients that they owed ,nor to the insurance companies in the last 6 -8 months !!

Now the new biller is facing the challenge in collecting the due bills from the patients that they owed ( there are roughly 300-400 pts !) . Many of the patients were so used to '' free service '' ,that the new biller is having a very tough time collecting it .

I have a plan from the forums - I will anoint myself with crown of success and petition St Expedite on wednesday with his candle .

I will take 1ST green candle -carve my husband's name and anoint it with pay me oil + money drawing oils .( should i add power oil, command oil, crown of success & john the conqueror oil too ) place on his picture petition/visiting card .
Then i take 2ND another green candle and carve the billers name and anoint it with '' i can -you can't oil '' and put it over a petition saying '' The biller CAN collect due bill money from all my husnabd's patients and their insurance companies and they CANNOT stop it '' ( should i add power oil , crown of success too ? )
Then take a 3rd purple candle - anoint it with compelling oil + command + essence of bend over oil combo and place it over a petition '' that all pts & their insurance companies will pay their due bill in full asap to the doctor ''

I will burn it everyday 15-20 min till results .

All sincere suggestions are welcome !
Thanks in advance !

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Sorry forgot to add - that i plan to burn all the candles simultaneously !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:43 am

Hello, 89bingo,

Holy cow!

What a terrible thing to happen. Did the biller work for a company? Can you sue the biller or the company that the biller works for?

Your plan sounds GREAT! And you might find more ideas here: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Also, so very sorry to read about the cancer. Hoping that this surgery has cured him.

Wishing you success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks Ms Aida for your prompt & caring response !
My Husband's recovery is going good , but its a life long PSA level monitoring now and being very vigilant about it .
Hopefully praying ,he remains cancer free & healthy for lifelong

The biller was the owner of the company and we found out she also has violated state laws ,HIPAA laws etc . She has been send a legal notice by our attorney ( but its a tedious battle ..) .
Also for the New biller to take over this mess ,sort it out & submit due bills is time essence , as most insurance companies have a cut off time limit to submit patient bills !

So for the 1ST green candle - should i add power oil, command oil, crown of success & john the conqueror oil too ,in addition to pay me oil + money drawing oils ?
2nd Green candle for the biller - should i add power oil , crown of success too , in addition to '' i can ,you can't '' ?

Sincere regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:33 am

Hello, 89bingo,

Definitely YES!!

Good choices.

Also, don't forget court case products: www.luckymjo.com/courtcase.html

This is a TERRIFIC page that Miss cat wrote for situations such as yours and lots to choose from.

I pray that you and your family prevail this heartbreaking ordeal

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”