Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

AlwaysOnTheRun

Re: Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Like I said, I'm not doing anything until I find that the mom is down with it. She told me that her mom took a half day yesterday, and when she came home, the house "felt" different and smelled like "burning leaves gone bad." She thinks the mom had the house cleansed. I'm going to continue to burn my white protection candle for her, but the girl things "it" is gone. I hope that's true...I know very little about restless spirits and that sort of thing.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:31 am

Hi lucyhoney23,

MaryBee has some excellent suggestions and has pointed out some of the complexities of the situation. I also wanted to add some perspective as someone who went through this exact thing as a child and who is now a teacher and familiar with some of the complicated issues involved.

First, yes I would recommend that you suggest--carefully--that the child see a medical doctor. Without going into too much personal detail, I did have this happen as a child and it was both medical and spiritual. We cannot give medical advice on the forum, but instead of having her mother go to a doctor and say she is seeing black shapes, you may recommend that she be evaluated for sleep issues. Regardless of what is going on with her spiritually, emotionally, or medically, this is disturbing her sleep. Moreover, sleep evaluations are often better at diagnosing things like depression, epilepsy, etc, than interviews alone.

Second, the poor child is clearly scared so anything you can do to make your classroom environment calm and clean will probably help. A sneaky trick I do as a teacher is put peace water or chinese wash in a plastic spray bottle with water and use it to clean my desk or my classroom. Smells great and cleans the atmosphere. Plus, it is the most innocuous, non-spiritual seeming thing you can do that packs a big punch. If anyone asks, it is new organic spray that you are trying.

Finally, why not burn a candle to St. Dymphna/ or have the MISC do one for this girl? St. Dymphna is enormously helpful in easing anxiety, fear, and any neurological/emotional issues and she can help the girl get the help she needs in such a complex situation.

I'll certainly pray for her. I hope this helps.

duchess

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello everyone. I went to Popeye's this evening to pick up some supper to bring home. As I pulled in the parking lot, I saw a man acting ...odd (he was either mentally ill and seeing things, or was on some sort of drug ). He was dressed in dirty, sloppy clothes and had a wild look in his eye. I run into "folks down on their luck" a good bit ... but this guy was different. I sensed danger with this one. As I am parking the car, he comes over to the garbage can by the door ( where I will have to walk ) and reaches his entire arm down in it feeling for something, then jumps up muttering. I say to myself, "ok, here goes...", get out of my car and walk right toward the door. When I shut my car door, he was staring at me - wide eyed staring. As I walked toward the door( and him), I looked right at him ---eye to eye. When I got close to him he muttered something at me which I did not understand ... I said "Hello!" The he replied "How you doin" in a totally clear and understandable voice ... followed by the low ... whatever he had mumbled the first time. I couldn't make it out the 2nd time either, so I cocked my head to the side in a questioning way and smiled as I opened the door and got safely inside. I was standing at the counter, but I kept looking back at the door ... sure enough, he slipped in and went to the far edge of the dining area and sat in a booth.

Basically, I ordered my chicken and sometime before I left, he vanished. I don't know if he slipped in the bathroom, or out the door ... but he was gone when I walked back to my car. But when I got home, I put some FLorida Water on my arms and hands and shoulders and forehead. There were bad spirits around that dude ... that's the danger I sensed. When I showered, I poured epsom salt water over myself and prayed for Saint Michael's protection. I don't want any of that dude's BAD following me home. I have red geraniums, ferns, and rosemary by the front steps.

So, do ya'll think what I did was adequate to ensure none of his BAD came home with me? Should I be on the look out for anything? Would just walking by a person with bad spirits require me to cleanse the whole house? This is NOT normal ... this man's vibe was way off - I can't see spirits, but I can sense them and the ones around this fellow were nothing I want anywhere near me or my family or home or car etc .... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,
Wow! How bizarre!!!
You are VERY brave as I would have ran in the other direction (well, I would not have had the nerve to leave my car like you did).
I think you did the right things.
It really wouldn't hurt to perform a 13 herb bath. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And take a look at the Psalms and chose the one appropriate for getting rid of anything bad around you. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Take care, BRAVE one!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Thanks for the reply Miss Aida. :) Brave? Well, I was REALLY hungry and everyone at home was expecting me to bring back chicken so .... Anyway, so far so good. I will continue watching out a few more days, I guess. I hope that dude's spirits forget about me. Hopefully, my prayers and protections would discourage them should they try coming around. I did feel like it was very important to take extra precautions in this situation. I am glad to have learned about protection here at Lucky Mojo. I just know I need to learn more. :geek:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 am

There are people out there who have dark spirits attached to them. I have found that these people may suffer from one condition or another. Like parasites these spirits are attached to people. A traditional way of dealing with a situation like this is to take a different route home, make sure you cross over water, or to take some water and salt and sprinkle it over your shoulder as you walk in so that nothing follows you in.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:46 pm

This is another reason folks wear protective charms such as evil eye or hamsa hand necklaces. Lucky Mojo has a small but attractive selection -- and other protective amulets, too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Thank you for the advice ConjureMan Ali and MissMichaele. I have tucked it away for future reference.

As I recall, I did drive over a bridge on the way home. I washed down with the Florida Water and Epsom Salt and said my prayers. I have had a few ODD :? things happen since then ( when I was asleep ), but I have not sensed evil. I guess I cleared whatever swirled around that fellow ok...

But for the sake of argument, here is what happened: I awoke suddenly, heart racing ... I don't know why ( hadn't been asleep long enough to be dreaming yet ), but went back to sleep alright. *** that was the 1st night after encountering this fellow.
Next night ... nothing. Next day, got word a relative is nearing death and that night as I fell asleep, I jumped awake upon hearing a man's voice call my name. I got up and checked on my parents - both were sleeping ( it wasn't my father who had called me ). Next night, fell asleep ok but woke up to horrible pain in my leg - like a cramp or spasm ( but not ). Then, this morning at 5:45, I awoke with a start because the printer I brought into my room the night before, turned itself on! :shock:

Now that I think about it ... all this weirdness did start after encountering that man ... but I have not felt threatened by evil. Do you all think it could be related to encountering that man ... or just ... something else? I had thought perhaps it was my dying relative calling my name ... he is asleep mostly now. He is hundreds of miles away and had asked for me last week. It will be over a week before I could travel to see him ... if he holds on that long. :(

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:45 am

MoonBreath, it could be a lot of things. It could be that man opened a door, but I doubt it, as you took all of the precautions that you needed to immediately. What I am getting here is this might be more connected to your fears over the evil that was surrounding this guy. I would do a 13-Herb bath or an Uncrossing bath to help shift any negativity that might be hanging on (from him or from your own worries). Also, if you are really that worried about it you could look at getting a reading and see if there is something hanging on around you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 am

MoonBreath, Miss Phoenix makes a good point. You could add some Tranquility bath crystals or incense to your next round of cleansing work.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Thank you Miss Phoenix and MissMichaele. I will put some Chinese Wash, Uncrossing Crystals and Jinx Killer Crystals in my Epsom Salts tonight, just to be sure. That way, I won't have to worry about that man anymore. As I said, I did not feel any evil in the odd things happening ... I really felt perhaps my relative might be trying to contact me from his sick bed ... if that makes sense. Of course, it may just be my guilt at not being able to travel to see him now. It is horrible when a dying person asks for you and you are not there ... and you can't get there. :cry:

drgnflyspirit

Unread post by drgnflyspirit » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 am

Miss Michaele,

Yes, yes, yes. In the last 6 months I have lost 2 evil eye charms, went to purchase a 3rd on saturday, however I will read the rest of this thread and search for additional protection spells as well.

I also have Ferns & geraniums in the front and rosemary in the back. I did not realise these were protection herbs, should I consecrate the plants for added protection? Image a protection jar bauried at the from entrance and did a cleaning about a year ago with lavender.

Husband has family issues and of course they always blame the associated spouse for their own shortcomings, hence the desire/need for a protection.

Thanks for asking and allowing the piggyback on your question.

♥Blessings♥
DrgnflySpirit
♥Blessings♥
DrgnflySpirit ت

drgnflyspirit

Unread post by drgnflyspirit » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 am

Just a follow up, were you able to shake the dreams? And I hope you were able to visit your relative. What follow up did you do and did everything work out for you?
drgnflyspirit
♥Blessings♥
DrgnflySpirit ت
♥Blessings♥
DrgnflySpirit ت

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello Drgnflyspirit. After I did the super duper cleansing in the shower ( with the Chinese Wash and salt and Uncrossing Crystals ), things seemed to settle down, so I think I managed to avoid picking up any BAD from that fellow I wrote about at Popeye's... and ... lingering anxiety about it. Unfortunately, my relative passed away before I could visit. :( I did end up going to the funeral with other family members. Thank you for asking.

I planted the fern and rosemary for protection. Red geraniums are a popular plant to have in pots on your front porch down here - I assume most people do it for protection, but some folks might just do it because it looks pretty and not have a clue about the plant's properties. ;) I have never consecrated my protection plants formally. I put them there for that specific purpose, and I tend to talk to my plants, so I assume they know why I have them. I added another plant to the front porch - Spanish Moss. A small bunch had blown out of one of the oak trees at church and landed by my car ... so I brought it home. I have it hanging on a metal clothes hanger with some Mardi Gras beads. My plan is for it to grow into a gray curtain. We shall see if it lives ( I have never grown it before ). It too, is for protection.

I would suggest you cleanse with Chinese Wash periodically. Maybe do a honey jar on the relatives to sweeten them. If you notice anxiety or misunderstandings, or everyone starting to snap at each other after these relatives visit, cleanse your house so none of their negativity stays behind. Toxic people can leave bad vibes and bad spirits. You need to get the nasties out before it causes problems. Cleanse, seal, and protect!

drgnflyspirit

Unread post by drgnflyspirit » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorry to hear you did not get a chance to see your relative before he/she died, at least you were able to attend the funeral.

I need to get some Chinese wash, I've heard about it from the mojo podcast. I remember doing a vinegar baggie with names and putting it in the freezer. Now we learn the importance of keeping accurate records :-\ after I did the protection jar, well really before that the relatives do not come to my home very much.
♥Blessings♥
DrgnflySpirit ت

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm

drgnflyspirit wrote:I also have Ferns & geraniums in the front and rosemary in the back. I did not realise these were protection herbs, should I consecrate the plants for added protection?

A quote from the wide, deep and wonderful Lucky Mojo website:
Lucky Mojo Curio Co. wrote:Because hoodoo is a form of "natural magic," one of its axioms is that the herbs, roots, minerals, and other items used in root-work are themselves inherently powerful, rather than having to be "consecrated," "empowered" or "charged" with energy in the neo-pagan manner.

-- LAYING DOWN TRICKS AND DISPOSING OF RITUAL REMNANTS IN THE HOODOO TRADITION
In other words, the plants in your garden are already doing their protective work, just like "fish gotta swim and birds gotta fly." All you really need to do is introduce yourself to them, make friends with them, talk to them and take good physical care of them.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

missk

Unread post by missk » Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 am

hi..

i am writing in hopes of getting help for my friend. She stated she felt "something" enter her body and is ripping her organs out and is taking over her mind. She went to the hospital for help but they admitted her to the mental ward instead.. what can i do to help her? she is apprx 8 hours (driving) away from me and is under close supervision at the ward. i attempted to make a appt for reading for the next one is july. i gave her the emergency reading line number but was not able to get through either.

She feels as if she is going to die. the last time we spoke she said she asked the docs to cut her back and take out whatever is in there.. (which will only make things worse).

before it got to this point she said she was experiencing some weird outter body feelings and was not feeling as if she was herself.. and in her words.. "something spiritual is going on with my body"..

any advice? solutions?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Although some people get fixated on magic, curses, or frightening religious beliefs when they are mentally ill -- it's also possible that your friend really is under spiritual attack.

What your friend describes sounds like "live things in you" -- parasites inflicted on you by spiritual means. It is an old folk belief. More information here:
  • Free Man Narrative: H. B. Holloway
    http://www.southern-spirits.com/hollowa ... hings.html
  • IGNORANCE, SUPERSTITION, AND VOODOOISM OF THE COLORED PEOPLE by Henry Clay Bruce (1895)
    http://www.southern-spirits.com/bruce-c ... ooism.html

"This is an extract from 'The New Man: Twenty-Nine Years a Slave, Twenty-Nine Years a Free Man' by Henry Clay Bruce. [...] To him [hoodoo] is all bunkum, fraud, and deceit -- even when it happens to work. But, to be fair, he does not spare any culture's religious or magical beliefs from savage criticism [...]

"So why have i included Henry Clay Bruce's anti-conjure writings here? For two reasons:

"First, Bruce's political obstreperousness and his virulently anti-magical oratory do not diminish his value as a witness. His reports about conjure doctoring during the era of 19th century slavery are clear, well expressed, and terminologically accurate [...] In particular, his accounts of a curing ceremony for the removal of "live things" and his description of the burial of a jack under a doorstep are important [...]"
  • Live Things in You (definition)
    live-things-in-you-t11238.html
Conjureman Ali knows how to take off live things in you; I don't know if he can do it long-distance -- best to ask him.

Until you can arrange that, try this old cure for jinxes picked up in food:

"Dimes are also used to counteract a curse in hoodoo practice. Typical recipes involve boiling a dime or the filings from its milled edges in water or milk and drinking the liquid to 'kill' the effects of occult poisons such as graveyard dirt, goofer dust, rattlesnake eggs, or snake-shed dust" Also, work with St. Dymphna, just to rule out mental illness, which may be involved in addition to or instead of spiritual attack:
And with Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez, to make sure she gets an accurate diagnosis and good care:
God's blessing and good luck,

Miss Michaele

GoldenViolet

Unread post by GoldenViolet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I've had this dream quite a few times over the years. I don't remember when I've had it for the first time.
Some periods of times the dream will be more often. Then it won't happen for a while. Then it will again.
I do notice that this nightmare seems to appear again in times of distress.

So, here it goes:
I dream that I sleep and that I can not move, I am paralyzed. There is this great fear and anxiety linked to it, it always feels like I'm afraid of something that is not of this world.
In the dream I try to do everything I can to get out of the paralysis and sleep state. So I'm struggling in my dream to wake up. I try to move with all my power, I try to scream with all my power, I try to open my eyes with all my power. I am afraid, very afraid, all I know in the dream is that I have to do everything and fight as hard as I can to wake up!

The interesting part is that this is a nightmare that results in me waking up for real. A few days ago it happened again. I woke up from the nightmare screaming - of course - I was trying to scream in my nightmare as of to get out of that horrifying state - so I end up in reality screaming.

Anyone has any idea as of what this might be?
And yes, I am in a period of distress - I am not really surprised it's appeared again.

PS: I am looking for explanations on different topics, I also posted a message asking if maybe Ive been cursed in another category.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet ,
This sounds like it might be a hag. I have moved your post over to the subforum and ask you to take a look at what others have experienced.
Let us know.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

GoldenViolet

Unread post by GoldenViolet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Thank you for the reply.
Before i posted I read some of the other posts others had.
I don't mean to sound silly but what is a 'hag' exactly? I tried to find a description on luckymojo.com but I can't find it easily and on wikipedia the explanation is about an 'old woman malevolent'.
Thank you for guiding me into finding answers.

GoldenViolet

Unread post by GoldenViolet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Aida.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet,
Yes, it could be an old malevolent witch.
But (and I forgot to tell you this and I sincerely apologize), it could also be a form of sleep paralysis (which is a medical condition).
Have you seen a physician about this? I would go that route first (just to be safe).
If the Physician can't find anything first, then it's time to work Hoodoo.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GoldenViolet

Unread post by GoldenViolet » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 am

Not sure if I should continue here, it's about an 'unrestful' night. Not about nightmares.
Last night was weird in my house. Everyone woke up multiple times, restless - even my cats were restless. Strange.
I am going to do a Cleansing soon with the help of Miss Aida.

I was wondering if I can do something in the meantime to 'protect' myself, my family, my house from 'unrestful' nights. Anyone has suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet,

Do you have any images of St Michael? You can pray to him to protect you

Do you have camphor? Do you have Florida water? You can mix together and out under your bead.

What about Kosher or sea salt mixed with water?
HRCC Graduate #1631

libbinbelle

Unread post by libbinbelle » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:35 am

Hello Everyone,
I need protection,cleansing,unjixing from an ongoing problem with love and money.
Been laid of a few years and after trying to find a job, went back to school and hoped to find a job before financial aid ran out.

I've been using 13 herb baths, setting lights with FWP, Run Devil Run,Uncrossing, Agrimony, Rue, Verbena, Lemongrass, Ginger, dragonsblood, camphor, on red or white candles turned upside down to undo ongoing enemy work. Took a while but my enemies are becoming affected. I'm aware of them in my spirit but no longer intimidated. Confidence is coming back.

My finances still need big, big help so I began re-listening to LM Rootwork Hour for help on Friday, 09/05/2014.
As part of my work I clean the house with lemon ammonia and pine cleaner, wiped doorknobs, mopped damp mopped floors, took a “blue bath”. For cutting,cleansing, money and spiritually uplift.
This time I used Lemon ammonia/salt cleaned my purse and wallet used patchouli oil after and said Psalm 23 praying for help.

This time I printed out Psalm 35 and brought a new big kitchen knife with two smaller paring knives and used them to make a “hilt” to the big knife. I wanted a cross made out of knives, which I placed with the long blade toward the bottom end of the paper like a cross for protection. I put this at the end of sofa, underneath the sofa cushion where I lay my head. I want the highest Helping Hand.

The next morning I had a vivid dream, about getting divine help. I woke up feeling encouraged and uplifted.
I struggled really hard all day to get through the day.
Should I have had the knife pointed at the top of the paper?
My work goal, I'll work from home selling my art online, performing as a musician, making a living with dignity, making others feel they can make it, too. Legacy of love, encouragement.
Many thanks for all the help that is on the LM board,
God's highest good for each of you, go with with all of you-
Libbinbelle

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 am

Libbinbelle, I love the cross made of knives. Sounds very intimidating and impressive :)

Yes, do try point-up, away from you, rather than point-down.

The Psalm and cross-of-knives under your head as you sleep is classic treatment for hag-riding -- attacks in your sleep. You might need something on your person during the day, as you go about your business and earn your living. I like the Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag.

Also, when you come to prosperity work, protect it well and reinforce it with Road Opener or even Block Buster.

Good luck,

Miss Michele

libbinbelle

Unread post by libbinbelle » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi Miss Michele,

The big knife seemed like it would be strong, I didn't think about the up or down placement until the end of the day. After realizing that the encouraging dream of that morning was so different from how rough the day was.
My thought was that having the point down like a cross would make it more powerful for my intent.
My dream the next day was about getting help in unexpected ways. The day itself was about fighting through messy situations.
I now have point facing toward the bottom of the page. :-)

To protect myself and my work I'm using FWP, Road Opener, St Michael for protecting the prosperity work I was doing. I'll be more consistent. Can I use the Psalm 35 or Psalm 91 with a knife facing upward in a picture frame behind a religious picture for added protection?
I think I have a little Block Buster oil, too.
Thank you for reading and replying.
Libbinbelle

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:57 pm

libbinbelle wrote:Can I use the Psalm 35 or Psalm 91 with a knife facing upward in a picture frame behind a religious picture for added protection?
If we're talking about picture frames now, you could just plain have either of those Psalms in calligraphy or as a beautiful poster facing your door. The knife can be right beside the door, outdoors, plunged into the ground, with the sharp side of the blade facing away from the house, ready to cut a spiritual attacker. But that's a separate job from the cross-of-knives.

Another good old-fashioned way to work is to place a knife or open scissors (or your cross-of-knives) on top of a Bible open to Psalm 91 -- under your bed. If you don't have pets who can get into your bedroom at night, that might be a more (physically) comfortable way to go.

Miss Michaele

libbinbelle

Unread post by libbinbelle » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Miss Michaele,

I meant to say that I now have point facing toward the TOP of the page. ;-o
I like the framed psalm or poster facing the door idea. There is a beautiful font I have been wanting to use or I'm thinking about using my handwriting, it is artistic and I would enjoy writing out the psalms. I'm thinking that if I had cement by my front door could I use potted plants to put the knife in, blade toward the street.
Thank you for a great idea.

I tried to help my self using psalm 91 but I'm not sure I did it right.
I printed out my family's pictures wrote their birthdates on them and glued them, the birthdate side to the back of Psalm 91, however, after I did it I thought, hhmm isn't that like mirror writing on the back of the psalm?
Poured jinx killer on the them and put them in a zip lock bag, thinking jinx killer helps either way and that when the glue starts to dissolve I'll take them apart. I'm not sure how to handle it the right way for disposal if I didn't do it the right way to begin with.

In the meantime I printed out my family's pictures surround by Arch Angels and Jesus,wrote our birth dates on the back of Psalm 91 and put it in a jar with Hosea ch6, verse 1,2 added the seal of Jesus God for divine protection,slippery elm (for gossip and other folks mess to slide off of us), bay leaves(protection, success) and salt (blessing).

I'm putting the psalm 91 in my glove compartment and using fennel oil by my license plates for my car.

Goal of all this work is to push back clear long standing bad stuff hanging around or still being sent, bringing back the good stuff, give me space to recover, build up and go forward.

As you can tell I need the help :-}
Thank you for reading and replying ;-)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 am

libbinbelle wrote: I meant to say that I now have point facing toward the TOP of the page. ;-o
I like the framed psalm or poster facing the door idea. There is a beautiful font I have been wanting to use or I'm thinking about using my handwriting, it is artistic and I would enjoy writing out the psalms.
It would actually be more traditional, too. I'm told there's more spiritual power in handwriting than in print. However, printed texts and pictures have been used in rootwork just as soon as they were widely available.
I'm thinking that if I had cement by my front door could I use potted plants to put the knife in, blade toward the street.

That should work fine.
I printed out my family's pictures wrote their birthdates on them and glued them, the birthdate side to the back of Psalm 91, however, after I did it I thought, hhmm isn't that like mirror writing on the back of the psalm?
I believe you're overthinking at this point.
Poured jinx killer on the them and put them in a zip lock bag, thinking jinx killer helps either way and that when the glue starts to dissolve I'll take them apart. I'm not sure how to handle it the right way for disposal if I didn't do it the right way to begin with.
Positive work can be disposed of by burial in your front yard.
In the meantime I printed out my family's pictures surround by Arch Angels and Jesus,wrote our birth dates on the back of Psalm 91 and put it in a jar with Hosea ch6, verse 1,2 added the seal of Jesus God for divine protection,slippery elm (for gossip and other folks mess to slide off of us), bay leaves(protection, success) and salt (blessing).
This sounds good.
I'm ... using fennel oil by my license plates for my car.
Nice:)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Specify123

Unread post by Specify123 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 pm

I hope I can get some help. My best friends son has told her that out of fear and anxiety starting a new school he created a dream like "world" in his head that he retreated to whenever he was nervous. Then, he says, he remembers just waking up in school from what he thought was a nap but his friends said he was active and doing work in class while he was "blacked out" - in this dream world...

Now he told his m om that there is a dark entity or demon in this world that just appeared without being conjured and now torments him...he cant sleep.

I know this is way above my head or level of expertise but I have Fiery Wall and Cast off Evil oils and herbs that I can give her with advise and I can do some prayer work for him by proxy. At the least she can do cleansings, etc. ANY help would be appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, SaundraRene,

Oh, geez. This is so sad.

Yes, definitely use those products.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE take this child to a physician IMMEDIATELY. There may be something medical happening here.

Then, if there is no medical problem (and it sounds like there might be), I suggest a reading to see what exactly is going on.

Get readings from: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I pray for this child's mental and physical well-being

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Miss Aida gave excellent advice. While getting the boy a physical and a reading, there are some things your friend could TRY to perhaps help him sleep. Cleanse the boy and the entire home with Chinese Wash and maybe some Uncrossing Incense - seal and do protection work. Sprinkle Blessed Salt on his sheets, sprinkle Marjoram in the corners of his room ( replace monthly ). Burn a Cast Off Evil Vigil Candle and keep a Bible open to Psalm 91 by his bed. Mention specifically in your prayers that the boy and his family be freed and protected from evil in any form, especially in his subconscious mind and dream state. Get a picture of St. Michael the Archangel and keep it near the boy's bed. Teach the boy Saint Michael's prayer and have him ask for protection at bedtime.

I have had "stuff' happen to me over the years ... these are some of the things that helped me. I have said a prayer for this child and his family. Keep us posted about the child and the situation. Take care.

libbinbelle

Unread post by libbinbelle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi Miss Michaele,
"I believe you're overthinking at this point. "

Yes, I do tend to overthink sometimes, perhaps because stuff has been going on for so long?
Thank you for pointing it out. It helps to have someone else take a look.

I'm keeping the first set of pictures I glued to the 91st Psalm and dressed with jinx killer.
I like that I can print out Psalms or other scriptures without damaging a bible.

I like the 91st Psalm and it's references 'He will give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways” for my family.

Continuing with the protection work and psalms now, I'm working on prosperity. My sugar bowl was full of ants, so I've cleaned it out. I'm thinking of using packets of sugar and honey that ants can't get into, putting in a paper with “He gives me the power to get wealth with my name written on the back, with my business cards, magnets and lining it with green paper with prosperity oils.

Update- I just found out for sure that the mortgage hasn't been paid for several months.

I'm working to get away from a spoiled, narcisstic, abusive man, he has degrees MBA, EE and experience, he's often asked to be on boards and commitees, but since he was laid off last year, “nothing is good enough”, so he smokes pot and drinks. He is not the father of my children, we were both divorced when we met. I loved him very much but that has gradually eroded away by his narcisstic behavior. I've tried to help, but I'm done.

Something told me to “nail” down the property a few months ago, and redouble my job search efforts and check with friends just in case.

A friend gave me a job lead, I'm still looking and so far no one has room for me.
I thought I'd have more time to get myself worked into a better situation.

Thank you, thank you again for your help, comments and general moral support.

Specify123

Unread post by Specify123 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 am

MoonBreath

Should I make a mojo hand for him to carry as well??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:08 am

Hello SaundraREne,

I think a mojo hand is a good idea. It can be kept under the pillow while he sleeps. I would use Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:41 pm

I figured if I just prepared everything for the mother to do, the work would be stronger for both the child and the house, as his mother is a very strong woman. I prepared for them incense using the appropriate herbs for healing, mixed with Cast off Evil, Fiery Wall and Holy Oil to smoke the house. As well as a cleansing bath herbs for all 3 children, mom and dad AND the house along with a vial of the oil mix mentioned above for individual anointing. After that is done I also dressed a St. Michael candle with dirt from the four corners of their home, the oil blend, herbs, etc for the house. I prepared a mojo hand made in white with High John, star anise, his nails, petition, the same incense I made and oils and had him breath on it after anointing with whiskey. He reported to his mom that the entity is no longer tormenting him, so I think that is a good sign!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you for the update. Saint Michael came to my aid when I called out to him. Now that the child can sleep, work on protection so the evil can't get back. Buy some Chinese Wash - it is great for cleaning the spiritual ick out of the home. If it were my boy, I would make cleansing home and self a routine. Cleansing, prayers and protection work. That said, the route you took appears to have been very effective. I would just keep my guard up for a while because these things try to sneak back sometimes. In one of my situations, I knew the thing was really gone because the front door of the house was ajar the next morning - when it had been securely locked the night before. It was weird ... but sometimes there is a physical sign that the entity has left. Best wishes to you, the child, and his family.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 am

MoonBreath,

Wow thank you for that. I gave them enough cleansing supplies for a few days only...herbs are kind of expensive. But I told her if she needs more oils I can help with the mix and she can sage the home as well on her own. I wonder if I should set a St Michael candle on my own to keep the work going?
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 am

Has the boy had a reading yet? That would be helpful in determining WHAT was bothering him and what would be needed to banish it. Some "things" need more work than others. Read through the threads about Chinese Wash on here. The family needs a bottle in the home. Just add a bit to the mop water when cleaning the house ... that will get rid of nasties while cleaning the physical home. I have found Florida Water to be very good to have on hand as well. I am not employed by Lucky Mojo, but their products are good and you need to order some, in my opinion. I just feel like adding Chinese Wash to the mop water is the bare minimum here. Get the reading done, determine what sort of issue it was, then you can know better what to order to keep things spiritually clean.

lovecoaster
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovecoaster » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:01 pm

I've a spirit sitting on chest for past 4 years. It happened on Feb 9, 2010 and again severe attack on Aug 10, 2010. It doesn't let me sleep the whole night and i can't work during day. I tortures my heart, chest, and I can feel something on my body crawling. Always happened on dark moon nights. Can anyone help?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:12 am

Hi lovecoaster,

First I recommend that you see a doctor and make sure nothing is physically wrong with you. If he doesn't find anything then I would
get a reading done to see exactly what type of entity is attached to you. This information is very important in order to remove it.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:49 am

I believe a spirit followed me home from the graveyard after I collected dirt without paying (I jumped ahead without proper research, rookie mistake). Right after that visit to the graveyard, I developed sudden severe aches and pains, sleep problems, and then I fell into a very severe depression. I don't think it's a coincidence. I do have a history of depression, but this might be the weakness the spirit used to attach to me. According to my pendulum, he's not a malevolent spirit, just depressed and angry.

I posted in the graveyard thread and Miss Aida instructed me to go back to the graveyard to make amends and ask him to follow me there (I think it's a him). I did so, but I think he's still here and my pendulum confirmed this. I've been burning camphor and cleansing/protecting myself, but I'm not sure what else I can do without professional rootwork. I don't want to attempt a spirit trap on my own. I also have cast off evil incense that I will burn after the camphor.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Sophia Moon

Unread post by Sophia Moon » Mon May 25, 2015 12:05 pm

So...I haven't experience "the witch riding my back" since grade school. Until last night...one hand on my boottom the other holding my left arm firmly down. Could breath, couldn't cry, couldn't move. When i was let go i could feel my mattress being poked under my bed. Tonight i will do psalms 121 with the scissors on top. Any other suggestions. Used to happen all the tine as a kids and I knew nothing about my magickal side.

Sophia Moon

Unread post by Sophia Moon » Tue May 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Hoping tonight is better. Can home, vacuumed my bedroom, saged it, read Psalm 121 3 tines, opened my windows and commanded this spirit to leave. Last night was the second time it played with my behind--under the covers this time! I dont know what to make of this. Burning my protection blend now.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello Sophia Moon,

I am sorry to hear you have been dealing with this for so long!everything you are doing sounds good. You an also place a small glass of water by your bed to help stop the spirit from bothering you. If you have any Holy Water I would suggest using that. You can also put camphor in the corners of the room. If this thing does not settle down and leave you alone I would recommend hiring a professional who specializes in dealing with these things!

Peace~

Nathen

Sophia Moon

Unread post by Sophia Moon » Wed May 27, 2015 3:15 am

Thank you Nathan. After everything I did yesterday I got a good nights sleep. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, Sophia Moon,

That's good news!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SeekingAnswers86
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingAnswers86 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

Its a long story but please read:

My childs father place some kind of witchcraft on "our" 2 month old baby so he can spy and know where he is at: and spy on me! Not only this he is jealous that I am NOT in love with him so he spitefully place a demon curse on my baby! Its a demon that torments its victim and forces/controls their arm/hands: to hit, pinch, scratch, act violent towards themselves and others

So my 2 month old arms move erratically and he pinches, claws, scratches, and pulls his hair, sometimes he just wants to suck his fingers and he is poppeted to poke himself in the eyes. Many times he fights the control and end ups inconsolably screaming in tears, red faced. His "father" i use the term loosely call up one day when this tragdey was happening and asked me "how his son is doing?" spitefully...

I know it is a demon entity with an actual name, I do not know how to "banish this demon and I cannot remember its name,

I know its real because my aunt is a witch/Voodoo witch and practices black magic she conjured up this very same demon on her son (when he behaved badly) she told me, and when they visited I seen at times he would punch himself, cursed, get violent, or mute, stop eating or started to have an appetite for junk food. The longer the demon curse is on a person the more hold/control it has

The father IS using black witchcraft/voodoo/hoodoo I know my family is full of practicing ones: the things ive seen with my own eyes! So please no comments on witchcraft only works on those who believes it: THATS NOT TRUE

Witchcraft/Voodoo Hoodoo: WORKS when the perpetrator has intimates items or body items of its victims :skin, hair, spit: ITS REAL

The father cut my son skin off his heel of his foot: so evil, my baby usually wear socks, I found my baby without some skin and his father played dumb, said he caught his skin on something "sharp".

Not only this I have be hexed cursed to have misfortunes: I ended up having a child with this evil loser,

longer story:

My mother is evil and try to kill me when I was young, she place a ghost spirit/demon(not evil,but annoying and should not be inside of me):

I need a exorcist to remove this spirit (she is a women and I have asked her to leave peacefully she refuses), my mother also placed a hex on me to have endless misfortunes and money problem I cannot keep money or use it wisely: I met my ex bf who I found out he was a rapist, I moved out, homeless for a little living in my car, I got into a car accident: lost my job

met the father of my child (the evil loser) thought he was a good guy, he is not, he was abusive, and hes into voodoo and has a binding spell on me, he must know how to Scrying (spelling?)to spy on both me and my baby(sp) and also place a demon on my child to harrass US BOTH

How can I remove all of these evils: I am depressed and alone: no one I can talk to

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, SeekingAnswers86 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening.

Please, first and foremost, have the baby see a pediatrician. This is of the utmost importance and takes priority over everything.

Then, I suggest that you seek the help of a person of the cloth: A religious leader (or a professional demonologist). One cannot perform an exorcism on themselves and you can't perform an exorcism on another person if you don't know how to.

It takes a person with lots of experience to do this.

The religious leaders do not charge money for this ritual.

Then, you will have to maintain constant protection on you, your baby, and your home: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you and your baby the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

SeekingAnswers86
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingAnswers86 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:14 pm

thank you for responding miss Aida, may you please post the link I am having a difficult time finding the new post

there is an update: I saw our pediatrician she has known him since he was 2 weeks old and she notice a difference as well she was afraid and rigided while preforming the exam. she was noticeably upset and angry with me. she hurried the exam and left of the room immediately!

the changes in my baby are noticeable and very uncomfortable with whoever sees it, he gets possessed I know possessed child when I see one and other people do as well, I'm so upset with mysef and ashamed I left my child unprotected from his "father" evil..

Miss Aida and everyone please assist do you know of anyone who can preform the ritual also how to block his evil father from scrying us???

For my exoersim I must know the name the entity so it can be removed completely. I am unsure of her name at this time

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello, SeekingAnswers86 ,

There is no link to a man of the cloth. Just call your religious leader in your community.

If you are Catholic (or not Catholic but believe in their power), call the Archdiocese for an exorcist. If you are any other denomination, then seek the assistance of that leader of the local church. PLEASE!

You don't need to know the name of the demon/s. That is not your responsibility.

Exorcisms take a lot of knowledge, experience, time, emotional (as well as physical) strength, and a lot of patience. It can take hours upon hours to get the Demon's name and they will initially lie to the Exorcist. PLEASE do not take this matter into your own hands.

I am very shocked that the Doctor did not admit your baby into the hospital. You might want to consider taking the baby to a children's hospital.

Get the baby some help immediately. PLEASE!
HRCC Graduate #1631

snappy

Unread post by snappy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:28 pm

After Imoved in to my apartment I noticed two brown streaks on the outside wall right by the doorway. It is a basement apartment half in the ground and half out. There is a covered stairwell/hallway so it can't be from the weather. Just wondering if there is a concern.
I have a small amount of psychic ability but it has really increased since the move. There has been touching, movement on the bed like a cat is there, a face over my shoulder, feeling like someone laid beside me, feeling like there's a thousand mice in the mattress. I have dreamed of former tenants. I had a man ask in my head if that was my real name then laugh when I said yes, no man or anyone else was in my house at the time. I have had my name called out.
Before this I have heard my name called out and had a cat like presence for years. Before I moved here. I have had phrophetic dreams also. But except for the name calling it has all increased. And the dreams.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, snappy,

Welcome to the forum

It sure sounds like you've got something attached to you.

Try not to answer that thing.

I have moved you to the appropriate subforum with 4 pages o spell ideas.

You may want to immediately get some Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

Spray your house with Florida Water: www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Get some protetion spells going: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Seal off widows and door with Holy oil : www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html

And then find someone who can help you get rid of this. Find someone who deals with Spiritual Eradications: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Or find a man of the cloth to get rid of this. I don't like the sounds of this "cat". So, I suggest that you get these suggestions going as soon as possible.

In the meantime, don't answer it!

Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

snappy

Unread post by snappy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Thank you. I did have the house blessed and all the entryways and windows anointed with oil and myself as well and there are no mice movement in my bed anymore and I can sleep in my bed again. It did move twice last week, but things calmed down some. I will look into the rest.
Yes the cat did make one scary visit once where I actually saw a scary cat like creature that crawled up my back, it growled at me when I turned around and saw it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:50 am

Hello, snappy,

Tomorrow on Lucky Mojo blog talk radio, I'll be this week's guest

The topic will be: "Psychic Hazards in the Home".

So, you may want to listen in. There might be information for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

snappy

Unread post by snappy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

Oh I missed it. Is there a way to hear past topics?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi snappy,

Yes, you can listen to archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-83015

Miss Aida's show on Psychic Hazards in the Home was spectacular, and you will learn a lot (I know I did!).

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

snappy

Unread post by snappy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:24 am

thank you

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”