Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 am

Good afternoon, Berlingreen,
What a sad story.
I'm so sorry.
What is it that you want to accomplish? With all these spells, it sounds to me like you want him back. Is this the case? Because I am not understanding the revenge and the love spells that you are asking about.
I hope that I'm wrong. He sounds like VERY bad news. And, as we all get to know each other on this forum (and I feel like I personally know you!!), you sound like a wonderful person who deserves a lot better than him.
Have you cleared your mind of him? That's the first step. Get rid of any inner feelings of love (and hopes of regaining past feelings when things were wonderful between the 2 of you). PLEASE. In other words, take care of yourself FIRST. Try the walnut bath followed by the cut and clear spells
www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Then, focus on the revenge that you so rightfully deserve. Think about all the nasty things he's done to you. And here are some really good spells!!
www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
Here is another link for more spells along with products that will help you for your justice.
www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
I hope this helps.
What he has done to you is absolutely inexcusable. You deserve better.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:10 am

Just a note from the site owner,

Folks, this thread is about the subject of signs, movement, and completion of spell work. It is not a place to come for a free reading. We are here to educate you about African American hoodoo, conjure, and rootwork, to teach you how to do this work for yourself, and especially to help you learn how to use Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies in your own tricks, spells, and hoodoo rootwork.

We do not have the resources to give free readings here, but you can ask about the traditional meanings of a sign, and we will try to give you a quick answer, based on our knowledge of traditional, historical, and contemporary African American folk magic. However, please do not expect a personal one-on-one reading or a prophesy or a prediction about your future at this forum.

Also be aware that there are several other threads in the Lucky Mojo Forum, on the Lucky Mojo web site's free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" book by catherine yronwode, and in books that Lucky Mojo and Missionary Independent Spiritual Church have published, where omens and signs are discussed and explained. Some of these topics are general in nature and some are specialized. Some of the questions posed in this thread would be better suited to those other, more specialized, threads.

===========

Here is where to find general information on omens and signs in African American folk magic, hoodoo, conjure, and rootwork.

AIRR Page: Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _and_Omens

Lucky Mojo Forum thread: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 6s480.html

===========

If your sign or omen involves birds, mammals, insects, or spiders, ask questions and read answers here:

Lucky Mojo Forum thread: Birds as Omens: Hawk, Crow, Dove, Wren, Owl, Sparrow, Etc.
birds-as-omens-hawk,-crow,-dove,-wren,- ... 25412.html

Lucky Mojo Forum thread: Mammals as Omens: Cat, Dog, Horse, Bat, Squirrel, Etc.
mammals-as-omens-cat,-dog,-horse,-bat,- ... t16316.htm

Lucky Mojo Forum thread: Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug
insects-or-spiders-as-omens-ant,-bee,-w ... 20597.html

===========

If your sign or omen involves reading candle remains left in wax, on a candle stand, or in a candle glass, read these specialized pages:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

AIRR web site: Candle Reading
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

Lucky Mojo Forum thread: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic: How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning
http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

==========

To be continued ...
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:13 am

Continued ...

===========

For a personal or one-on-one reading of signs or omens, use these links to connect with an ethical reader:

-----

Hoodoo Psychics (HP)
All readings are $3.99 per minute:

HP Web site: HP main page / home page:
http://hoodoopsychics.com

Facebook page for fans and followers of HP: HoodooPsychics
https://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics

Lucky Mojo Forum thread about HP: HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers
hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-fro ... t16224.htm

-----

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
Rates vary from $1.00 per minute to $5.00 per minute; see each reader's independent page for rates

AIRR web site: AIRR main page / home page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

AIRR web page describing the membership: About AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Lucky Mojo Forum thread about AIRR: AIRR Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers
airr-psychic-readers-and-rootworkers-qu ... -t9319.htm

Facebook page for fans and followers of AIRR: ReadersandRootworkers
https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

===========

To learn more about how to perform your own divinations of signs and omens, consult these pages:

AIRR web site on divination: Divination Fortune Telling Oracles
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ng_Oracles

Lucky Mojo Forum section on divination: Divination Tools, Tarot Cards, Pendulums, Crystal Balls, and Spirit Boards
divination-tools,-tarot-cards,-pendulum ... s-f61.html

Facebook page for fans and followers of divination: Divination Fortune Telling Oracles
https://www.facebook.com/Divination.For ... ng.Oracles

===========

To be continued ...
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:36 am

Continued ...

===========

You can also use books to learn more about traditional divination techniques:

Lucky Mojo Catalogue section on divination books: Books About Divination
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#divination

Lucky Mojo Calatogue section of divination tools: Divination: Pendulums, Cartomancy, Tea Leaves, Runes, and Tarot Cards
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html

===========

I hope this information is of help to you all, and will get you the answers you want and need as simply and as quickly as you desire.
catherine yronwode

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Miss A

Yes it is very sad... At the beginning I wanted him and used jars but after 4 months of silence I know now he will never be back. When my friend wanted to give him back his things he refused it... I will message you my blog in a private message and you can see whats been done and maybe have some ideas...

From the beginning of September, when I decided to IS him I started seeing some signs, then recently LM burnt a candle for me and the reading is the same I perceive from burning my candles: BLOCKAGE but it can be resolved I read... Now I know he doesn't wanna be with me anymore, I understand that I think I just wanna IS him one last time now I received the candle and be done with it... Look at my blog I made a couple of jars recently that more coercive and mean but I felt compelled when my mum sent me the picture...

So here, I think after all that I will take a break from spells and see what happens and if I get any reward... I mean today I was doubting and I received a gift for my pet from Deacon Millet, a Prayer to St Francis and a petition... So when I feel down I feel my spirits are always giving me a humpf... i dunno if its to tell me to keep working on him or to just keep working on all my other spells :) Prosperity and career :)
Bless it Be!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:52 pm

and i guess like miss phoenix said i maybe doubting the results because i am seeing no definite results... it shakes my beliefs and my confidence... I dont know anymore if any of it is working... my pendulum tells me one thing and its never true so... I never know what to think anymore...
Bless it Be!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Berlingreen,

Sometimes we wish for and work for things we cannot achieve. That does not mean that no one can achieve them or that we ourselves are powerless to ever achieve anything. What it means is that spell, done that way, by you, at that time, did not work. There are no guaranteed results in life -- or in conjure work.

Please read this web page and the corresponding Forum thread for more information on the subject:

Does Magic Really Work? Are Magic Spells Real?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Theories About How/Why Magic/Psychism Works -- or Doesn't
theories-about-how-why-magic-psychism-w ... t6722.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi Miss Cat

Thank you for your input. I had already read the page you mentioned. Actually my doubt is stubborn no matter how much I believe...In everything I do... I always doubt myself and I am always looking for security... I have ups and downs... My mum is a non believer and thinks that I act crazy with my candles and herbs...

I know nothing is guaranted in Conjure, or in life... but readings come out mixed... I'm not sure what to think anymore... I feel another feading would be helpful possibly but Deacon seem to think I am fine...

Miss A mentioned the walnut bath but i only have a shower... I put whole walnuts in my love box... to remove obsessive past loves but i dont know how well all of this is going :)

I guess at this point I want to know if I am wasting my energy, time and money in trying to get this idiot back... Mainly Id like him to come back so he can return the money he owes to my mum... I feel so lost myself at this point not knowing where to head... I cant concentrate on my other spells and I go from being good to down... You see my mum is not letting go and she is always finding new informations on him... and as soon as I clear myself from this she finds another way to bring me back in that spiral...

Therefore the IS is well deserved by him as I am suffering my own IS at times... most days in fact...

so yeah... I now received my parcel (loadstone, fiery wall of protection, reconciliation and IS kits) from lucky mojo, since i now have the accurate material it might help... then i might just ask u guys to burn some candles weekly... or maybe its not such a great idea... I dont understand if I am supposed to keep invoking the IS until I get results or let him go do his work... :roll:
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello, Berligreen,
You can just pour the water over your head if you don't have a bathtub www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
In the olden days, most root workers didn't have bathtubs! But they still performed the spiritual bathing successfully.
I would hold on to the products that you have. Let the IS work. Then, work one spell at a time.
Also, without confidence in your work, well....that's not good. Doubt and double-guessing is a recipe for disaster. And when you're performing many spells at one time (for someone inexperienced), that only adds to the confusion.
The best way to build up your self-esteem regarding the practice of magic, in my opinion, is to work on one spell. When it works, VIOLA! You won't be so doubtful in doing....: "Round 2" (and so on).
Last but not least, these are ONLY my recommendations. Use your best judgment.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 am

Hi Aida

Thanx for that advice. I wasnt I had a feeling I wasnt going about it the right way.

You are right about my recipe for disaster, I think I definitely need to let my mind go for the spells... I think maybe its best I request lucky mojo kits from now on. I spent a lot of pennies on herbs to make jars, I went to an occult store for reversal candles and some oils, but now I have the Lucky Mojo products in front of me I feel I have the real deal :) I dont feel the products I bought before are very good... And now I see your oils I think I was defo going wrong with my oil making I was packing tones of ingredients in it rather than just a pinch...

Any tips on how to cast a spell and stop worrying about it?

Righty ho... I feel a bit down today, I am haunted by that picture my mum sent because now I think he has turnt the page... so... yeah... I feel a bit demoralized... Wouldnt you?
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Good Evening Berlingreen,

I ADORE the Lucky Mojo spell kits. They are complete with complete instructions. And I highly recommend them (if you look at some of my past posts, you'll see that I really do).

And, YES! You have the REAL DEAL with ALL of Lucky Mojo products. Everything is hand made and everything is prayed over by root workers. How awesome is that?

Don't know how to tell you to stop worrying about the spells you cast. One suggestion is to set a time limit on the work, then have faith and pray. It's hard. I guess all I can say is that practice makes perfect.

But, again, your last statement is casting doubt. THINK POSITIVE!

Know that your spells are working!

Again, easier said than done. But It does take practice.

Let's see what happens now that you have: The real deal" in your possession!!

Have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 am

Hi, I’ve been working different contact spells to get someone to reach out to me. In the past weeks, I’ve been hearing from everyone under the sun. I even get random phone calls or text five minutes after lighting a candle or laying a trick. Although I seem to be hearing from everyone I’ve ever met in the past couple weeks, including people I don’t normally hear from, I haven’t heard from my target.

Can anyone please share some insight on what this means for my spell work? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Good Evening, Steele,
Sounds to me like the energy of you spell is getting out there and hitting everybody along the way.
I just told someone earlier to imagine the spiritual energy like a bunch of bullets going after their target. Well, some get hit on the way!
Patience. They will hit your target also!!!
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't know whether to be scared or excited?

For anyone following my previous posts, I met someone new,
I had a reading done and this relationship has potential, great ok...
Now the down side is his past girlfriend took her own life.
Ever since I started 'work', (honey jar, candles with LM herbs and oils and a doll baby last night)
These things have occurred;

High flames in my candles (almost started a fire, very unusual)
Power outage
Moths came into my room (he has a fear of butterflies, not sure if relevant)
It started raining heavily and hasn't stopped (summer here)
A moth flew into my 'come to me' candle, and died
My cat won't leave my side
Weird dreams (I am known to have prophetic dreams)

Could her spirit be trying to sabotage me?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

PrincessAnna

None of those signs look very happy to me. It could just be a confluence of bad luck, especially if people not connected with the situation were affected. Better get a reading to be sure.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:38 am

Hi....

I know this has all been answered in previous posts but I just wanted input from anyone out there.

I started my Nation Sack on Wednesday night (first day of my menstrual cycle) and that night I had so many dreams of my target. I normally don't dream of him but that night I think I had about 3 separate dreams of him. I took that as a sign.

Today is Friday and I have got no other signs, so I prayed over my Nation Sack and asked for signs to confirm my work was progressing well.

I went out to run some errands not expecting any signs or looking for any. I then came across a man who was selling raffle tickets for a car and the draw date was my targets birthday!!! I had been past that man many times but never noticed the draw date til today!

I then bought a 'scratchy' as we call it here in Australia, where you scratch letters on a panel and depending on how many words you make you win a monetary prize. One of the words that was in the list was Kiwi...which is where my target is from (New Zealand)....another sign??

I'm feeling so uplifted by all this and today being a Friday will be lighting a red candle for my honey jar to help things along.

Just so you know my story....my target and I are on a break at the moment after he decided he needed time. I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks as I'm giving him space but we have booked a weekend getaway for the weekend before Christmas where I will be laying tricks all over his belongings....

Any input or ideas from you all are welcome.

Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Cancermum, those sound like encouraging signs to me -- at least signs that it will be worthwhile to carry out your Christmas tricks :)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 am

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I had the Church burn a Love Me vigil light for me and a guy I really like. The Candle Report came back saying that there were herbs left on the back of the glass, meaning there were obstacles from the past in our way. I've had a reading done, and I was told something very similar - he really likes me but has obstacles from his past that are holding him back.

Well, all my Hoodoo must be paying off, because I just spent the weekend with him ( ;) ) where he told me how much he liked me (and although I had been drinking) I could swear there were multiple times he used the word 'love' (which caught me off guard because it's too soon for all that - but a welcome development).

Anyway, I know for a fact that these obstacles and confusion are his ex-girlfriend that treated him terribly but he is still in touch with. Tonight I've done a vinegar jar spell to encourage them to separate for good, as well as a separate love spell using oils, red candles, photo's and my petition and the most loving energy I've put into a love spell yet.

The candle report suggested that I burn another Love Me vigil candle or perhaps try a Road Opener vigil candle instead. Can anyone recommend which would be ideal? Or perhaps a different candle that could help me?

I like the idea of having the Church pray over and light the candle, and although I have a bunch of LM oils (Clarity, Follow Me, Come to Me, I Can You Can't, Crown of Success, Van Van) I don't want to have anything shipped to me at present due to foreign postage rate, time delays etc. (Plus I like the candle report and the service!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 am

Hi catlady88 and congratulations on your success!

One way to work this would be to burn a run of candles to ''bulldozer'' through any of those last obstacles if you will. The runs that I'd suggest (although no doubt you'll also get some excellent input from the other mods) would be:

Run 1: Road Opener + Attraction (clear away some those obstacles and encourage him to move closer toward you)
Run 2: Love Me + Healing (that he find comfort, Healing and Love in your arms) - repeat this second run as needed until you have a strong sexual/emotional bond
Run 3: John the Conqueror + Fire of Live (heat up the romance and win him over; encourage and nurture his male nature)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks for the response, aura! I went with road opener and follow me boy... Looking forward to the results!

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello all,

I have a question rgarding something that has been going on with me for quite a while...several weeks to be exact.

I had met a man that I was initally interested in but decided to be friends with after finding out that he was involved. After his relationship ended, we've gotten on about three times but I've made it a point to let him know that I wanted more. When it was discovered that he wasn't feeling the same, I've let the feelings go, gave up on them and focused on remaining platonic with him. This was a little difficult because the sexual attraction was intense, and I had never been so turned on by anyone on that level.

After the third and final time happened, I stopped to think about what my true natural character wanted; and at heart, I am a woman who is seeking a relationship. So I've once again, and finally, made it known that I thought it would be best that I stand my ground and end the sexual intimacy. I've explained that eventually I would want more than he was willing to give and that I'd be the one hurt in the end. I've also told him that I would like us to be platonic friends because we wanted two different things but I've been enjoying the friendship. This was my way of looking out for my emotional wellbeing by not allowing myself to fall deeper into something that would hurt me in the end, as well as keeping myself on the shelf for the heart that wanted to be with me. I've also explained this to him.

I had hoped that if he valued the friendship, he'd understand....wrong! So instead of understanding my position, he got angry enough to reject my offer of friendship and stopped speaking to me....which I've found is typical behavior in these situations. Mind you, this was my first (and my last) FWB.

I've also picked up (psychically) that he has developed feelings. My belief was that he had developed feelings but didn't want them to complicate things for him so the better option for him was to keep everything sexualized between us...though I can't be sure about this.

I've drawn cards on this and though they seem to confirm his feelings, they've also explained a conflict within him....which I believed to be his feelings possibly complicating things for him. Still, I cannot be sure. He'd never admit to these feelings and he's never demonstrated them with gestures.

Now that the ending of our friendship has happened a few weeks ago, I keep seeing hearts everywhere.

Is there another possibility to these hearts that I'm overlooking?

I have not done any love work on him so I can't explain where the hearts are coming from.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello, Witchyone,
This is close to impossible to know what these signs mean without a reading.
For me, it is very difficult to read myself (and I go to a reader) because it is easy to be subjective rather than objective.
You may want to consider an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic:
http://readersandrootwokers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 am

I agree with Miss Aida.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Thank you, Miss. Aida. I will do that. I've been able to read for myself accurately...or atleast the cards, but the signs are ridiculous! I'll seek a reading.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Well it is Feb so its not odd to see harts this time of month! Also signs can mean a lot of things.. what is the context of the heart.. do you see a heart while a break up song is playing? Do you see a heart and right after see a couple fighting? Do you see a heart in sharp objects? Could all mean a broke heart? I have received signs when not doing work I think when you get attuned to it it can happen. Like everytime im going to see an ex their name pops up a few times before it happens then suddenly a run in or a text. Its the world warning me lol
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 am

I was wondering what would be the best candle to have lit at the church for a talk to me/loving communication candle for constant contact and communication.
I know suggestions might include mercury with deers tongue but I'd like to hear everyone's suggestions for the best advice or any topics that may have included this that I may have missed in the forum. thanks :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 am

Spellkiss, Mercury Oil and Deer's Tongue would make great additions to a Come to Me candle.

When you order a candle from the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, you have an opportunity to write out a fairly detailed petition. You can specify your intentions there.

Miss Michaele

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

I like that idea thank you

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 am

Hello everyone!! I would just like to have people's opinion on this. I had an Intranquil Spirit Candle burnt for me on the altar of MISC and I have had many signs.It has now been 3 weeks since the burn and last night his mother told me that the last couple of days he has been asking her if I called her or talked to her at all. Would you consider this movement or would movement be directly from him to me?

Thanks for any opinions :) x

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:11 pm

I have been burning candles on top of my honey jar and today I took a different approach and asked my ancestors & St.Martha to help with my petition because i know the particular man i made the jar for can be very stubborn amongst other things. I outright asked for a sign as to if this approach was working....Cat great words on movement by the way and I have been seeing some....but anyway I have a very basic alter for my ancestors. It has a small cup of water and I burn incense on it after my prayers. Well I happened to look at it and the small cup of water has moved almost to the center. At first i was kind of freaked out but then I took it as a good sign that they are working on my behalf. I dont recall moving it & I live alone. Anybody else ever experienced this? is this a bad thing? Is this normal? Thank u and blessings to you all
To learn is to live.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello,

Greenbee- Yes I would say that is movement, once you get yoru candle report from MISC you will have an idea if you need to do more work

Queen of hearts- I would say that it is not a bad sign but a sign that your ancestors are letting you know they are there and willing to help you. Along with the incense and water you can burn candles at your ancestor altar. I usually keep a plain white vigil candle on mine and I dress it with Lucky Mojo Blessing oil. You can order them from Cat's shop and they will even dress it for you. Just let them know what you are using it for.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 am

natstein

A sign in deed they are willing to help! That same night I had a dream and my grandma who died in 2010 was there, along with my aunt by marriage who died in the last yr or so. My aunt and I werent close but she did take care of my grandmother in her final yrs. so Ithey're together in spirit as they were in life. I took the dream as a sign they'd be the ones helping. I woke up happy yet in tears because I've missed my grandmother so much. I also wonder what this says about me and my psychic abilities. Something I must explore more. anyway thanks for the reply blessing to all
To learn is to live.

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 am

oh hi natstein! i did get my candle report its been two weeks now:-) it was a clean burn, no residue everything clear:-) meanwhile, he keeps asking about me everyone who might know anything about me:-P movement indeed ;-)

turtledove

Unread post by turtledove » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:03 am

catherineyronwode

That was a great story you shared with us, Cat! It really helped me understand some things. Thanks to it I realized that I may have had some signs yesterday. Still, I'd like a second oppinion. :) Well, I did a spell on a guy three days ago, and yesterday (the second day after I did the spell) I was walking on the street. He wasn't at all on my mind at that moment at all, I was in hurry to get to my faculty on time, when I heard a man saying to other two people:"Say hello to (his name)". - just the moment I was passing by. I feel a little uncomfortable sharing his name in public, so I wrote this way. :) Anyway, I smiled to myself, but at that time I didn't think of it as a sign, because I wasn't thinking at all. :) So, what do you think? Could this be some sign? And do you think it's positive? I also remember dreaming of the guy I'm working on last night. I don't remember the dream itself, but I remember the feeling while I was dreaming, and it was good. Let me just mention that I'm in contact with this guy, and we are also good friends who also slept together twice. But the thing is I want more than just friendship, and that's why I'm working on him, because I don't think it would happen on its own. Well, at least not any time soon.

Thanks in advance! :)

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 pm

If I want to do a come to me vigil candle, but I don't want to attract a certain person, what do I do?
I want to have this candle lit for me at the Missionary Independent Church.
I work with this person, and I'm fairly sure they are attracted to me, but I'm not attracted to them.
I know I can write out specific qualities that I want in a man that he doesn't have, but I don't even want to slightly add to my coworkers attraction.
Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Hello Grenade,

AS long as you don't name your co-worker specifically and the qualities you are looking for are not all present in that person I don't think that you need to worry about adding to their attraction with your Come to Me Vigil light. So like you mentioned just put the qualities you want in your significant other, Attractive, Generous, Kind, Blond hair, Not to Clingy ect... and you should be good to go.

Peace~

Nathen

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Grenade,

AS long as you don't name your co-worker specifically and the qualities you are looking for are not all present in that person I don't think that you need to worry about adding to their attraction with your Come to Me Vigil light. So like you mentioned just put the qualities you want in your significant other, Attractive, Generous, Kind, Blond hair, Not to Clingy ect... and you should be good to go.

Peace~

Nathen
Thanks.
I just asked because I read in some threads on here where people mention trying to get a specific person to come to them, but other people are coming to them.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 am

Good Afternoon everyone.

Prior to me doing any work, I have been in constant contact with my AIRR reader to shed light on the right direction to take. She has advised me that it will take time, but I can be successful. I've had more than one reading, and every time the readings show a positive outcome for myself. I've followed her advice on the work that needs to be done & started a honey jar, a mirror box & had candles lit approaching the subject at hand from different angles. The thing is, after starting these, the target and I have become more distant. I spoke with my root worker & she said it's because the work is affecting the target.

I trust my root worker & my work completely. My question is: Is this normal? That upon beginning & continuing work, the subject & target may get more distant?

Thank you.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi everyone.

I am having a break from working My Love for a few days, didn't plan to and just felt right that I do so.

I too some times wonder about getting distant, prayer10. I think sometimes the work surrounds them and infiltrates them and they may resist due to unknown circumstance or maybe things need to happen for it be a final thing.
When I worked my ex (I know technically My Love is als my ex but...) to return he did but it was one foot in and one foot out and on and off and oh my, this went on until, I decided enough and cut and cleared. I resisted letting the work do it's thing though and would panic and stress and wonder and obsess. That didn't help. That undermined all I was trying to do.

With My Love I do the work with my full intent and then let it go until I work again. And right now it feels like he is distancing himself. He moved in with the woman, this past weekend he took his son to live with him too. He tells me he is coming to take all his stuff (fair enough) and then when it came time to do so, he paused. took some things even as I pressed him to take more (trying not to hold on) but also saying well if you wish you know I will look after it. He has his essentials with him. clothes, computer, work things etc etc. But the things he loves and is interested in is still here.

So yes distancing is quite common. I believe that for My Love to return and commit to me he must go through this relationship as much as I hate it happening. he has to see that this 'gorgeous', slender woman isn't going to make him happy. and he will try it from all aspects. Now obviously each case is different but I believe it happens for a reason.

My Love tells me things, he sometimes doesn't mean to and some of it can hurt a little, especially if it is positive but I look at the whole picture and know my spells are working. In matters of love quicker isn't always better.

What signs do I have? The fact he is unable to keep away.
The fact that he almost split with her once very recently.
The fact that he has stood up for me when she was bad mouthing me.
She is no longer able to leave where she is (thank you God for that one)
She is clingy and possessive and jealous.
And today I found out that he is having trouble with her sexually. He is unable to finish most times and it is frustrating him. This came about as we had sex (first time in well over a month) and he was stunned that he finished so fast. He hasn't been able to and quite often has to revert to hand.

So her daughter comes home soon and he HATES her daughter, so we will see how that goes down.

So prayer10, have faith believe and know it is doing the job even when we don't see anything. For it is and it happens in ways we can't even begin to anticipate and what can look like a bad thing to us, may lead us to our best possible outcome.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 am

Thank you for your kind and positive words Shantilly Lace. Your situation is definitely more trying than mine. To hear the calmness & strength in your words is very inspiring and reassuring. I am praying for you and your situation my forum friend! May all your work be successful.

You are absolutely right. Just because it seems like they're getting a bit distant, it doesn't mean things aren't working for me. I was told it would move slowly, and after much resistance, but things will work in my favor. I spoke with my target last night & I received some affirmation that my work is progressing along. One of the petitions I read over my work, she repeated to me in our conversation last night.

One thing you said stuck out to me a little. That you'll take a break because it doesn't feel right. I always figured I should push along, but if my energy isn't there, how can I send any positive energy out.

Again, thank you for the words of encouragement & reassurance Shantilly. I hope everything works out in your favor for your situation. I'm rooting for you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, prayer10 ,
Yes. That happens a lot.
I can't tell you how many spells in the decades past, that I have performed that initially had the opposite signs and movement before the desired outcome materializes.
Trust your root worker! She knows what she's talking about!
And Shantilly Lace has also given excellent advice!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

yuri

Unread post by yuri » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi,

I am starting a working with the planet Venus to attract customers to my business via my products, samples and brochures etc...

Can you tell me what is the correct color candle I should use when empowering the astrology sigil? I have also made great success with Jupiter this week:) I am trying to incorporate Jupiter, Venus and Mercury to bring in more business this year. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks much

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 am

A few weeks ago I performed a love spell for a partner to be more loving and communicate with me more.
Within the first three days I saw definitive signs , his name or hearing his apartment name ok the news saying it was going to be "renewed and remodeled" additionally I started to see his name (uncommon name) on tv got characters who fell head over heels in love with someone else. I took these to be positive signs. Then they ceased . I got four days of very obvious signs then nothing. I am unsure how often and for how long one should be seeing them though.

I've been praying for the universe to send me a sign in my dreams and last night I dreamt that this perso came to me and said he wanted to talk, have me some reasons he had been acting distant and wanted to try again. His words were written on a chalkboard in my dream but I don't recall seeing him just feeling his presence.
Should I interpret this as a definitive sign? I feel that it is and is indicative of my spell working. I just have feelings that it is.
Also he's been much more active on Facebook lately and I have feelings that it is to get my attention to make me remember he is still there.
Point to note we are not currently talking not because of a fight but because he sort of pulled a slow fade on me but there is no bad blood between us that I know of)

Just wondering what others thought the dream might represent and if in fact it could be a sign (have not Gotten any movement yet but it hasn't been that long.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

Those all sound like signs to me! I would say you are getting what you are asking for.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Yuri,
All your answers are here: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

yuri

Unread post by yuri » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

Good day,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will be in touch soon for some of your wonderful products... Blessings

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

Hi All --

Oh, I so needed to read this thread today. Thanks to all who are contributing.

My sweetie abruptly broke things off with me last week after I suggested space until after the Easter Holiday. It was like lightning striking -- and I still can't figure out why...nothing that couldn't be talked out...Anyway, I'm working it, all sorts of ways, and have been asking for candles, prayers, and help... just throwing everything I can into it...

I am getting signs... but the urge to cling to them is what's hardest to fight. Trusting is hard when you're hurting...
...and the word you all are giving that sometimes they grow more distant before coming back is a helpful one, and I'm glad I read it before it started to happen. Knowing that that may be part of the process, rather than a failure, is good to know, and to prepare for.

I'm glad you all are here. Thanks.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Doc,
You're such a good person. And we all love you.
I will be praying for your happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Thanks so much, Miss Aida. A balm on my heart, much appreciated.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi! So MISC has been doing a candle run of 4 Reconciliation candles for me on a friend/past lover, him and I had falling out late december and haven't spoke since January. I've been hesitant about the reconciliation work because its been awhile but I plan to get a reading in the next 2 weeks when I have extra money.
I haven't gotten any candle reports back yet but I'm guessing there onto the 3rd candle and the other night a customer came into my work and I work as a barista/sever at a cafe so I took this mans order and I asked him for his name and his name was my targets 4 letter Initials (which my target also uses for most of his usernames online) and its a very uncommon name I've never heard it anywhere else before, about an hour after that I was taking the train home from work and I saw a man I thought was my target and I got so nervous..then about 10 minutes later when I got a better look I saw that It was not him but it was weird. Then today at work my manager called me a nickname that my target gave me and would always call me...which was weird to me because he's the only person that would call me by that nickname regularly.
I was just wondering if these seem like signs? I've never really gotten a lot of signs when it comes to spells, I'd just get the movement or It would work...so if these are signs its interesting :) Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, SugarLoveHoney,
YES! These are definitely signs!
Congratulations!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

I've tried using the bible as a sign when I was younger. I wasn't working with hoodoo but when I felt down I'd always ask God to talk to me and then flip to a random page in the bible. I tried that again today after being reminded of it in this forum. I asked "Heavenly Father, please give me a sign to my workings on (guy's name). I turned to 2 Kings and my finger landed right on verse 15, which says "Go down with him; do not be afraid of him". Words cannot explain my shock. Talk about being specific. I've been worried about this guy because he has a not so reputable past. As far as signs I've had a few dreams, seen his last name a lot and hear his first name but nothing as solid and specific as this. It's such a relief.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 pm

osfmm,
That is totally awesome!!
Congrats!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lex009

Unread post by Lex009 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:46 pm

In my experience it can take years for a spell to work, which is fine with me because i have patience, I dont like anything easy and i like putting the work in and eventually see it come to fruition. Sometimes it can take a week or months or longer, even bad signs are goods signs imo, cause it shows youre having an effect, you just need to work on the resistance. One think I notice is a lot of people who are interested in magic expect instant results and have no patience, these people never get what they want, thats like me going into the gym and doing 2 sets of curl for 10 minutes then walk out and expect to look like arnold, its just not going to happen. Just be prepared to put work in if you want your way, magic is not for lazy people :ugeek:

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:35 am

Boy, ain't that the truth, Lex!

I've had some instant results in my time, including a proposal of marriage the day after I lit a candle, but the road to success can be long indeed...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Sat May 17, 2014 6:06 am

I wrote a similar post last night in the Honey Jar section and I did it on my iPhone so whether it just hasn't posted or it got lost, I dunno, but here goes here. Wednesday night I burned my first candle on my honey jar. I am using pink birthday candles right now and have better pink ones ordered. Anyway, the first candle burned dry as a bone, no drips, no residue, even the wick completely burned. Last night (Friday night, my second candle.) I used the second pink candle from the same package. The first thing I noticed was this candle dripped, dripped like crazy! I thought that was interesting enough but when it burned down, the part of the wick that was left is curled into a heart shape! I have a pic to prove it. I showed the pic to a friend and when she saw the pic she said it looked like a heart, so it isn't just me. (I didn't suggest a heart, I asked what she thought.) I understand that honey jars are rather powerful. So, am I seeing a sign already? Thanks.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat May 17, 2014 9:33 am

I just have to say; my life has become really empowered since I got into hoodoo & with the help of the AIRR readers & Lucky Mojo. The forum has also been a big help to me, I understand how to use my products much better now. I think I may just have a natural talent for the work because my workings have been crazy successful. I'm also gaining more patience because instead of just waiting for karma to take the bastards down a peg, I've been seeing visible payback. Maybe it helps that my work is motivated by the desire to protect my children? Either way, doing these rituals has given me the confidence that I need to be strong & protect me & my children.
HRCC Student #1989

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 am

Hi guys, I tried calling MISC to check up on my candle report and it says number not recognized? I'm calling from the UK and used the country code etc. The number I called was the one listed on the MISC homepage. Has the number change, can anyone give me the correct num? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, Mitchell and AlyssaH,
GREAT news from both of you!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,

The church phone number is 707-887-7808 and office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”