Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cause Car Trouble Breakdown Towing Accidents

misslady123

Spells to Cause Car Trouble Breakdown Towing Accidents

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Very justified case. This is the first thing I want to accomplish. I cannot find a spell that will specifically cause this persons car to breakdown. I'd prefer it to be permanent. Just a little lesson on the journey of many. Any help/ideas?

j82

Re: Help to make someones car breakdown

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I cant think of a specific work other then using corssing or jinx products with that exact intention and if justified im sure it be heared and answered by God. You can go dress the car with the products and pray over it for the reason specified. id also try and find a model rep of the car and burn a black candle dressed on it with crossing products..etc..good luck

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Its a relatively difficult thing to do, getting so specific a effect, but it can be done.

I would first secure a picture of the car in question and dirt from its tire tracks, just as someones foot tracks can be used to get at them I have had success in jinxing a car thro its tire track dirt.

Take a black candle and carve in it the license plate number of the car and the make and model. On the other side of the candle write what you want to happen to it. Burn this candle on a overturned saucer that sits on top of a petition paper you made from the photo of the car. Dress the candle with Destruction and Devil's oil and burn it nine Saturdays in a row at Saturn hour. On the ninth night take out the picture/petition paper and light it on fire with the candle flame, thro the burning picture into a fire proof container and let it burn to ash as the candle burns itself out.

Take the ash from the photo and mix it with the tire track dirt and some Destruction sachet powder. Sprinkle that around the car and bury the candle wax somewhere near to where the car gets parked for the night.

I have done a very similar working in the past to great success, I hope this helps.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Thank you guys so much! I will def take your advice and see where this gets me. Thanks again!

sun369

How To Stop This Guy From Getting A Car ?

Unread post by sun369 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:59 pm

What oils would you suggest me to use to stop this guy from getting a car ? I always burn candles. So I prefer to use oils.

This guy is the guy I have been dating and he is planning to get a car in 2 to 3 months. His parents wont buy for him so he had to save up money for this. However, there would be problems if he does indeed get a car in 2 to 3 months. Two main problems are 1> if he has a car, the time he would spend with me would be less and it is not good for our relationship. 2> He had a very bad driving record in the past included DUI, jail time for speeding like in a wreckless driving speed that the cop arrested him right away. There would be other problems which I prefer not to tell here and dont want to type out.

But I know for sure the main thing is his money. So, besides ruining his budget, what else can I do to stop him from getting a car ?

What oils would you suggest me to use ?

I greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Naught1usMax1mus
Re: How To Stop This Guy From Getting A Car ?

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sat May 04, 2013 9:04 am

You need to look at these two parts again, and again: 'his parents won't buy for him' 'dangerous/reckless/arrested.'

Others more experienced than I will offer spells, but this is the bottom line - if he has a car, you shouldn't get in it without protection spells and mojos for yourself, let alone him. Such spells start with: do not get in a car with this guy. Common sense, first and foremost. Good luck!

Mary Thomson

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Naught1usMax1mus wrote:You need to look at these two parts again, and again: 'his parents won't buy for him' 'dangerous/reckless/arrested.'

Others more experienced than I will offer spells, but this is the bottom line - if he has a car, you shouldn't get in it without protection spells and mojos for yourself, let alone him. Such spells start with: do not get in a car with this guy. Common sense, first and foremost. Good luck!

Mary Thomson

His dad is planning out a financial plan for him to buy a car. His parents just dont use their money to buy for him. They said he had to work and save up his money for this. So, yes, he is in the plan that his dad planned out for him to get a car in two to three months, but all with his money, not from his parents.

I cant do the other part because I am dating him. There is no way I cant get in a car with him when we are couple.

Naught1usMax1mus

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm

His dad is planning out a financial plan for him to buy a car. His parents just dont use their money to buy for him. They said he had to work and save up his money for this. So, yes, he is in the plan that his dad planned out for him to get a car in two to three months, but all with his money, not from his parents.

I cant do the other part because I am dating him. There is no way I cant get in a car with him when we are couple.

Again, please please read what I wrote.

There is indeed a way to *not* get in a car with a dangerous driver who already has a DUI and an arrest at a young age. Just love and respect yourself and your safety more.

Please think very hard about why you are dating such a person, who does not even respect himself enough to act responsibly and safely with a car.

Good luck to you. You need so much protection work right now, and clarity of vision. I'd work on those two, first.

Mary Thomson
#1398 HRCC

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Naught1usMax1mus wrote:
Again, please please read what I wrote.

There is indeed a way to *not* get in a car with a dangerous driver who already has a DUI and an arrest at a young age. Just love and respect yourself and your safety more.

Please think very hard about why you are dating such a person, who does not even respect himself enough to act responsibly and safely with a car.

Good luck to you. You need so much protection work right now, and clarity of vision. I'd work on those two, first.

Mary Thomson
#1398 HRCC

I now understood what you said. His parents wont buy him a car for a reason. But he never said the reason why. He just said that they want him to earn money to save up to get his own car, insurance, etc...

Hey, his whole personality is not bad. His driving habit is just one bad thing. There are a lot of good people out there in this world who drive wrecklessly.

This is why I am not staying away from this guy, and instead, want to put a spell for him not to get a car.

Naught1usMax1mus

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 am

What is his age, and which state are we talking about? It will help me understand what laws apply. I ask because if his license is restricted or suspended, that can work in your work's favor. I would concentrate on jinxing the insurance applications, since with his history that will not only be incredibly expensive, but hard to get and maintain as it is. Someone more experienced in jinxes than I will no doubt recommend products, but read the HITAP documents on such spells and works.

And please, please work very very strongly on protection for yourself, as well as clear vision. You will need both. Good luck to you.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:50 am

Naught1usMax1mus wrote:What is his age, and which state are we talking about? It will help me understand what laws apply. I ask because if his license is restricted or suspended, that can work in your work's favor. I would concentrate on jinxing the insurance applications, since with his history that will not only be incredibly expensive, but hard to get and maintain as it is. Someone more experienced in jinxes than I will no doubt recommend products, but read the HITAP documents on such spells and works.

And please, please work very very strongly on protection for yourself, as well as clear vision. You will need both. Good luck to you.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398

He's 22 and we're in Virginia. Our state law is not very hard on this since they forgive 1st offense on both DUI and wreckless driving, but he hasn't gotten 2nd offense on both of them yet.

I know people with DUI and speeding tickets still can get an ok insurance because the law counts on the number of ticket you got more than how fast you drove.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Start collecting insurance logos (you can certainly cut & paste them from the Internet). Print them out.

Now start your name paper on another sheet. Write your boyfriend's name 3 times and stick the insurance logos around them.

Give the paper a quarter turn COUNTERclockwise, and cross with your name seven times. Surround with the command DO NOT INSURE written in heavy black ink. Write it cursive as if it were all one word --

donotinsuredonotinsuredonotinsure
-- in a circle around the whole works, until the end of the writing meets up with the beginning.

Burn Crossing candles on it. You might want some poppy seeds or a pinch of Confusion powder on there too.

But then there's the question of whether he'd drive without insurance. So get a picture or model of a snazzy little car (if you know the model he has in mind, even better!). Dress it with Crossing products -- oils or powders as appropriate. Pray over it as you work: "John Smith's car, you will never arrive until he's a sober, steady man."

Then wrap it in chains -- inexpensive necklace chains from the drugstore will do -- or black thread, and take it to a crossroads somewhere out of town.

You can also sprinkle Cast Off Evil and Separation (or Banishing) powder, local dirt, and a pinch of red brick dust across the driveways of a car dealership in the area. Remember the Law of Contagion, and pray that "John Smith will never set foot in any car dealership or eBay Motors or any such place or website until he is a sober, steady man."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Start collecting insurance logos (you can certainly cut & paste them from the Internet). Print them out.

Now start your name paper on another sheet. Write your boyfriend's name 3 times and stick the insurance logos around them.

Give the paper a quarter turn COUNTERclockwise, and cross with your name seven times. Surround with the command DO NOT INSURE written in heavy black ink. Write it cursive as if it were all one word --

donotinsuredonotinsuredonotinsure
-- in a circle around the whole works, until the end of the writing meets up with the beginning.

Burn Crossing candles on it. You might want some poppy seeds or a pinch of Confusion powder on there too.

But then there's the question of whether he'd drive without insurance. So get a picture or model of a snazzy little car (if you know the model he has in mind, even better!). Dress it with Crossing products -- oils or powders as appropriate. Pray over it as you work: "John Smith's car, you will never arrive until he's a sober, steady man."

Then wrap it in chains -- inexpensive necklace chains from the drugstore will do -- or black thread, and take it to a crossroads somewhere out of town.

You can also sprinkle Cast Off Evil and Separation (or Banishing) powder, local dirt, and a pinch of red brick dust across the driveways of a car dealership in the area. Remember the Law of Contagion, and pray that "John Smith will never set foot in any car dealership or eBay Motors or any such place or website until he is a sober, steady man."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

About insurance, like I said, our state law does allow 1st offense forgiveness in DUI. Also, about insurance, our state law allows non-insurance drivers as long as they pay $500 statutory fee during the time they have no insurance and it can be all your life long. So, even without insurance, as long as he pays $500. He still can drive.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 10, 2013 10:59 pm

sun369 wrote:About insurance, like I said, our state law does allow 1st offense forgiveness in DUI. Also, about insurance, our state law allows non-insurance drivers as long as they pay $500 statutory fee during the time they have no insurance and it can be all your life long. So, even without insurance, as long as he pays $500. He still can drive.

And this is one of the reasons we do magic: to make sure that obstacles appear where none should be. Don't kill your work before you even begin.

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:08 am

Good words and solid advise here.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:52 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Good words and solid advise here.

thank you very much for your opinion !

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 pm

MissMichaele wrote:And this is one of the reasons we do magic: to make sure that obstacles appear where none should be. Don't kill your work before you even begin.

Miss Michaele

thanks for your advice, too !

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Is it possible to adapt this to working with a photo of a house in lieu of laying a mess on the property? The target lives in a gated community, doesn't work so has no workplace to report to or a regular car travel schedule. I can't get to the home on my own, but I do have a photo of the building -- bless you Google Maps-- address, resident's information and a signature for a concern. I know it's a weak connection but at this time it's all I've got, and the work can't wait for unguaranteed better concerns.
Thanks in advance for any information or assistance you may share.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Good Evening Littlestevie,
Miss cat has a webpage about laying tricks and a long paragraph about not being able to lay a trick. Maybe this will answer your questions.
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
You could try your spell but, like you had said: It will be weak.
Take care and wishing you the best

lprene
revenge on jerk who parked in my spot and my neighbors

Unread post by lprene » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 am

Some guy parked his big truck in my spot and my neighbors. I live in Chicago where parking is impossible, so this is a major inconvenience. There is a huge sign over the two spots that this is private parking and cars illegally parked will be towed. I left him a note that he was taking 2 spots and the towing company would be called. I called the towing company and they arrived just as he was getting in the truck to leave. So nothing happened to him. EXCEPT that he left a nasty note on MY car. I saw him do it from my apartment, but he left before I had a chance to say anything to him. I have no way of contacting this person, but I do have their license plate number, description of the car, and of course the handwritten note. I'm thinking a spell that affects his car would be in order. Maybe some kind of major breakdown, or having it towed, or something. People like him think they can do anything they want with no repercussions. What a jerk.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Iprene,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on crossing up someone's car. You'll find a few ideas to start you off here.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

lprene

Unread post by lprene » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Turnsteel wrote:Its a relatively difficult thing to do, getting so specific a effect, but it can be done.

I would first secure a picture of the car in question and dirt from its tire tracks, just as someones foot tracks can be used to get at them I have had success in jinxing a car thro its tire track dirt.

Take a black candle and carve in it the license plate number of the car and the make and model. On the other side of the candle write what you want to happen to it. Burn this candle on a overturned saucer that sits on top of a petition paper you made from the photo of the car. Dress the candle with Destruction and Devil's oil and burn it nine Saturdays in a row at Saturn hour. On the ninth night take out the picture/petition paper and light it on fire with the candle flame, thro the burning picture into a fire proof container and let it burn to ash as the candle burns itself out.

Take the ash from the photo and mix it with the tire track dirt and some Destruction sachet powder. Sprinkle that around the car and bury the candle wax somewhere near to where the car gets parked for the night.

I have done a very similar working in the past to great success, I hope this helps.

I would like to try this, but I need a couple of modifications. I do not have a picture of the car and I don't have tire tracks. I don't know where this person lives or parks his car. However, I have the license plate number, description of the car, and a handwritten note from the driver of the car. I think having the car towed from somewhere or even better, since his note said to "never ever touch his car", having the car get vandalized would be appropriate in this situation.

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Cause Car Trouble Breakdown Towing Accidents

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Good Evening lprene,
That will work.
Take care!

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

For future reference, Carfax.com will give you basic information on a car using the plate number. The information is on the car only, NOT the owner.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Jessica112

Jinxing Part of a Car

Unread post by Jessica112 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi, I really hope this is the right place for this, if not, I apologize in advance...

Let me give a little back story...

My boyfriend of seven years is still speaking to his ex, she is a spiteful, vengeful woman who's using him and he's being stupid and refusing to see that she only contacts him when she needs money. I did a stupid thing and checked his Email the other day (I know, it was wrong and I've asked countless times for forgiveness for my actions), but I felt something was afoot, and I was right. He's been seeing her more and more and they are talking about things getting serious. He made this mistake once before, but she's got him mystified (no spell work, just a smooth talker).

I am working on getting all the items necessary for the break-up spell, hotfooting, goofer dust; anything to get her out of our lives permanently.

However, (yes, finally to the point! LOL), I am wondering if I can jinx/curse the passenger side of his truck, the door, the seat anything to curse her? But I don't want this to effect anyone else that may use that seat as my children and I ride in that seat as well.

Any and all suggestions, thoughts, tips, tricks or just comments is greatly appreciated.

Sarafina

Re: Jinxing Part of a Car

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:38 pm

perhaps you should outright tell him to stop seeing her (do they have kids together?) before you end up jinxing yourself or your children

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 am

Hi Jessica112,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on causing vehicular difficulties. You may find some spell ideas here to help you out.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Jessica112

Unread post by Jessica112 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 am

Thank you very much, Aura! Looking through this, it will help a LOT!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”