Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello Everyone! Topic is solved

*BarefootHoodoo*

Hello Everyone!

Unread post by *BarefootHoodoo* » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi!
My name is Alicia, but I go by my nickname here (BarefootHoodoo). I have been a rootworker since I was 13 years old, which brings it to about 25 years. I was taught by my great grandmother, who was the rootworker for her neighborhood. After asking may questions about her "helping people" :), she thought it was time to teach me the ways. She liked to call herself an "ethical worker" since she never used animal parts, unless it was from an animal she was preparing to eat. She used to make her own special "Black Cat" formula, but using only the black hair from her own cat. (That's why I love LM's version, since it uses the same thing!) There was a lot of gambling in her neighborhood! :) I am a mother to two daughters, and I am starting to teach them all my great grandmother taught me.
I have used LM's products with great success for many years. When I lived in NYC I had various challenges (think crazy neighbors, gangs, theft!), and LM's products combined with Cat's knowledge really helped out. Now, I am back in NC, where I can finally have a yard big enough to grow many of the herbs I need. But I missed Cat's products, so I have started ordering from LM again. I am so glad to see that there is a forum now, to help out anyone, and to learn more for myself. Never stop learning! Can't wait to meet everyone!
A.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hello Everyone!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Hello, and welcome back to Lucky Mojo.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”