Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

duchess
HRCC Student

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by duchess » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 am

Hi ravenmanven,

Conjureman Ali and Aida both gave amazing advice. Not only do I want to echo what they said about taking things slowly and carefully but I want to emphasize how important it is to understand the tradition and the foundations behind hoodoo.

In particular, look at these pages written by Miss Cat. This will help you understand not only how to do things but why.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

I especially call your attention to this because hoodoo doesn't work with Greek deities. If you are doing a love work and invoking Venus and Ares, it's a spell but it's not part of the hoodoo tradition. You can read more here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooandrelig ... atreligion

Finally, as far as working with Saints, there are saints that are invoked in love work but I really recommend you study them and understand what saint work means before you petition them. Working with saints adds another layer of complication.

Slow down, breathe, study, and cleanse!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 am

Thank you! I will take a breadth and do more research before I work.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 am

Sorry for any offense I may have inadvertently caused.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

Heh, I see what you mean now, duchess, when you say
I especially call your attention to this because hoodoo doesn't work with Greek deities. If you are doing a love work and invoking Venus and Ares, it's a spell but it's not part of the hoodoo tradition.
I just read this from the "Hoodoo and Religion" page by Miss Cat:
It gets even more messy when folks from outside the Christian tradition throw themselves into the mix and ask if they, as specifically "non-Christian" people, can "work with" a class or group of spiritual entities whom they define as "saints" but who are actually, historically and traditionally and contemporaneously outside the mainstream of hoodoo theology. [...] They love hoodoo -- but they callously obliterate its traditions, without a care in the world, calling down a mass-array of saints to guide their work.

"Sure," i tell them. "Go ahead. You can also work with Hindu deities, Taoist immortals, Hindu devas, Haitian loas, Lukumi orishas, and Shamanic animal spirits. It's your world, ultimately, that you live in, not mine or anyone else's." But under my breath i mutter, "That ain't hoodoo."
I was raised pretty haphazardly, as far as spirituality goes, so I can see how I misstepped in this respect quite a bit! My apologies to all.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 03, 2014 7:04 am

Dag nab it.
Ugh, I didn't have a falling out with My Love but he has fallen into some trouble. And when I listened to how his gf didn't really help him, I became enraged. *sigh
Something I try not to do. I try very hard not to let my emotions in regards to her show. but I was infuriated as basically she threw him under the bus, and he was making all sorts of excuses for her. He noticed I was shaking (anger) and he pressed until I told him. Burst into tears over it actually. *more heavy sighing here
Told him that was not how love is, it's not about talking yourself into the relationship, or looking for excuses for the other person or having to FORCE them to help you (yep he had to force her). My emotions were rather raw. I was furious as she had the power to stop the mess in the first place. As it happened his phone rang and it was her and it was a love song... I wasn't happy again. Emotions dang emotions.
She plays games with him, she manipulates him. he sees it, sometimes, and manipulates her back but it leaves me bewildered as he hates it, but he seems determined at this point (at this point, could turn on a dime I know that) to make it work with her.
I settled down and chatted about other things, he's asking me about what I do with myself as i am at home so much. I answered I am happy at home. I like doing things, I'm going to try some new things but they are still from the comfort of my home. I told him I like it, I don't need 1000 people around me to be happy.
I don't. I don't even need him to be happy. I am content on my own. I am enjoying the break from my children and as awful as it sounds I'm wondering whether I should just leave them with their dad, financially they are better off. They have a house and neighbourhood they are familiar with, they have friends there, and family. Where as I hate the area. And the only thing keeping me here is my children. I love them dearly but the temptation of not having to stress about them is tempting. I sound awful I know. Believe me I have pondered it for the past two weeks they have been gone.
I have had no luck being accepted into rentals in the area they are and I am wondering if it's a sign.

Anyhow back onto topic sorry, he was watching me and he said something along the lines of you make it work for you. I replied that yes I make it work for me. If I could ride my motorcycle (need the licence lol) I would be out more. He asked about work and I said yes once I move I will find work. And I will, work isn't an issue for me. I work easily and any job I apply for I get. Love those spells.
The things that slip out in conversation I feel things aren't fabulous there but he's trying to talk himself into it. That he has to remind himself continually and make excuses and tell himself that once XXXX happens it will improve. Often when he says these things I want to laugh at him, as it won't. Other times he says if XXXX doesn't happen he will do XXXX and I do laugh at him and point out that he said that before and it hasn't made him do it.
It is hurtful to hear this and I was emotional tonight. But he grasped my arm and pulled me close kissing me and holding me. He is trying to 'behave' at present which means he is not going to have sex with me. And that is ok. I don't mind. it gives him a chance to miss me and what I offer.

I was so full of rage at how she treated him as it could really ruin his career, I made a curse vinegar bottle just for her once he left. asafoetida, swamp moss, sulphur, poppy and black mustard seeds with her name and shook it like crazy as well as the vinegar bottle for their break up. Dressed both bottles with Black Arts oil and burned black candles on them. Cursing her and their relationship.

Have to admit I felt quite woozy after doing that. Cleansed myself thoroughly.

Calming down now, I wonder if I have slowed the spell saying what I did? He wasn't angry at me not in the slightest. he watched me carefully and when I apologised for my outburst he brushed it off telling me that it showed how much I cared.
He didn't leave straight after the outburst either and in fact when she called him, he brushed her off. he was wanting to punish her, teach her a lesson. I can see things aren't sitting well and I keep seeing things more cracks and problems occurring. And when I tell him we won't be able to see each other soon as it makes her unhappy and she should be his priority, he becomes most distressed. He lies so much to her. She has no clue I see him as much as I do, obviously that he has sex with me is a secret and the thing is he can lie to her without even thinking about.
he said to me if she asks me a question he would answer truthfully. So if she asks him about as ie 'are you and Shantilly having sex?' he can answer TRUTHFULLY no because right when she asks him we aren't so he doesn't see it as a lie.
She would have to be very clever with her wording.
She knows I am a threat, as he 'uses' me to keep her in line to a degree. All this is coming out in the last few visits. And I am gob smacked in a way. This is a side of a the man I knew existed but never had the pleasure of really getting to know as I didn't and don't play games normally. I am not normally catty or spiteful.
He has asked me questions and I will carefully answer them. tonight not so much I was infuriated.

So I see many cracks forming and I see him grasping to hold on, I know he worries about past outside influences occurring again so I would say that is why he is fighting it so much. I see him though also putting wedges there and hoping for impossible changes. And niggling at her keeping her on her back foot.

I feel I need to deploy the break up jar, I'm just not sure how. I wanted it near her house but and I have checked it out at different times and she has no cover in the area, lights come on and shine up to the footpath. During the day there are always people around. So I was thinking maybe in the ocean?

I feel as it tumbles around it will shake up their relationship and when it finally breaks so their relationship will break.

But then again I am not sure as it is just a feeling. Any advice please?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 03, 2014 10:57 am

Hello, Shantilly Lace
Well, as far as I'm concerned, looks like your spell is working beautifully.
You can't dictate how every single step goes. Just enjoy your movement and be grateful.
I'd deploy it at a cemetery or a crossroad. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 03, 2014 11:54 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
I am extremely grateful for every thing that i see and the fact he is still emotionally invested with me.
You are right of course, trying to control how things go doesn't work. And things get bumped up for a reason.

I think I will go visit a cemetery and take some flowers and deploy it there. I don't know anyone there but an older grave could do with a visit I'm sure.

Thank you again.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 pm

I have a question.
If there is a crossroad near where the people live, whom the trick is aimed at, would it be better to deploy it there?
Especially if they go past it daily?

If it's a vinegar jar/bottle spell etc, would you break it on the crossroad or bury it?

I am just curious as the graveyard seems harsh (reading the information given).

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Oh my.
Things are getting interesting.
They had a big heavy discussion last night, and although his gf appears to be wanting to help me... ie I can get her a job (pft I don't need your help), I know it is so I am not so available and that I will move away from them.
That idea really panics him that I won't be around.

And the lies, the lies he tells her. Oh my they get bigger by the day.

Two people have figured out he is still heavily involved with me and his feelings for me. Both of them know that he is sleeping with me. One he showed inadvertently, we were having coffee together and he ran into someone who knows him and his gf AND me. Knew he was wavering between the both of us, before he got with her. She gave him a look that spoke volumes and his reaction was guilt written all over it. He threw his hands in the air leapt back a couple of paces and sputtered that we were just friends having coffee and he was still with gf and, and, and.
She looked at him, shot me a look, put her hands in the air and said 'it's none of my business', but then went on o describe how gf was upset about plans to move being cancelled etc etc. She spoke a little longer emphasising feelings of gf to My Love.
He doesn't see it, but he is very black and white and misses a lot of nuances, he doesn't see shades of grey. I know she knows. I told him she does as well but he says no. Oh well.

The other guessed, he had been telling him how we hang out and have a good time and talk and the friend came out and asked if we had been having sex. Nicely worded, because it means he will answer truthfully. His friend likes me, prefers me over gf and was most upset that My Love left me, he knows gf as well. the funny thing is that this friend is told EVERYTHING about what My Love and gf get up too including pictures. Whereas My Love never did that to me (I do know this for a fact), he would mention things but not everything but he shares things with this friend about his gf.
I'm not sure what went on there. My Love sort of clammed up a little. So most probably had a bit of a talking to I'd say.

So people are starting to figure things out, people tend to talk. So there is a world of hurt coming at some point or another. They say it's none of their business but they talk to a loved one or a best friend and things spread. But of course you can't count on that.
He removed the last of his stuff yesterday from the house which is ok. I wasn't thrilled about it as I saw it as a step away. And then relaxed and let go again, the brain says I don't want to lose him (a loving partner lose) but the reality is I have lost him already. I lost him the moment he walked out the door. Some time before that really. So I accept it and work on something NEW, not old, NEW. This morning he was wanting to seduce me but he is in a behaving himself mood so I just follow suit. i smile and am friendly, laugh a lot. Sometimes tear up about things but we get along easily. He tries to talk himself into things and i just listen mostly.

It's an odd thing what is happening but it is good, sometimes hard to see him but still good.

So that's where it is at the moment.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace ,
Wow, this really is getting complex. But, he's still got feelings for you.
So, keep up your work and have faith in yourself and your ability.
I know it hurts (and I'm so sorry) but there really seems to be some progress as evidenced by his attitude and his worrying over you leaving.
Wishing you the very best.
Hang in there.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 pm

My ex lover and i were together for 6 years. I found out that he cheated on me the first time in 08... I still stayed with him bc I love him and I know ppl make mistakes...

His mother is and was so mad towards us bc she felt as I'd he loved us more than her... We have had problems especially due to his mother... She would send him drinks etc... He started to act differently... Angry all the time distant quite none caring it's just a big change... His mother got to him so much he became torn between our family and his mother...

I really and truly do love him... I hadn't spoken to him since august he call me two months ago he said he loves me and is very confused... That he doesn't want to let his parents down etc... All I could do was cry bc I do love him n I believe she's trying to rip is apart...

I wanted to do a spell or something but I don't want it to backfire or go wrong bc I heard a lot of stories with that happening... Stalking hurt obsession jealous etc I don't want that... I would like for us to be happy loving loyal caring sweet faithful considerate understanding and happy with each other... Forgive each other love one another respect... Us to stop fighting... Marriage success... I want my other half back...

My time is running short because his mother is trying to push a new love in his life... Helpppp me please

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

I think you're in the wrong section, you need to look in the reconciliation section.
Start with a honey jar. Just do a search and lots of information will come up.

The honey jar will start to sweeten him and if you read up you can add herbs to help open communication as well as your petition.

Get a reading and see what they suggest, they will be able to head you in the right direction and what to do.

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Thank you Shantlily! I posted in that forum I've been doing some research on personal concerns but at this time I don't have clothing belonging to him at hand it's in another state in storage. But I do have a copy of his handwriting, plane ticket, printed out copy of a picture of us together, car key to a car we shared, and mail addressed to him. Can I use those as personal concerns?

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello everyone I need a little help on a honey jar and a return my lover. I'm trying to start the honey jar but Idk if the personal concerns will do. Car key to a car we shared, photo of us, copy of his handwriting, plane ticket he had in his pocket, and his mail. Can I use those items? Also I heard he's started seeing another woman. What do I do exactly bc I'm totally confused?

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Thu May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

I've been working on my situation with my ex for a bit now. Some successes and some failures, but over all progress, and I'm getting back in the swing of things. If I could do any one thing over i would start much sooner to ground zero, or better yet, before :)

I had done a cleansing and reversal working, and things seemed to smooth up a bit, but tonight I received a pretty good sign of strong interference. I had initially suspected that the resistance was from my ex, but after reading my cards, and some pendulum work, I'm certain the it emanates from a former friend who I had mentored at one point. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so angry about the havoc these workings have caused in my life. Starting with little things and building to this. It certainly explains a long string of bad luck, that I could never quite shake despite a number of cleansings. Normally I dismiss the "I've been cursed" line of reasoning, but I knew exactly who it was by the tarot reading, and the cards were ridiculously clear. One of the clearest readings I've ever had. The irony is I had just unblocked her on a social networking site, and had nearly messaged, but had a bad feeling about it.

I believe, I will begin with some major cleansing work. I'll also do the ammonia spell on a few issues. Then some protection, and renew my reconciliation and break up work.

Lucky

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 08, 2014 5:40 pm

The concepts of backfire etc does not happen in hoodoo, either the work does what it suppose to do or it fails and falls to the ground and nothing happens. It sounds like you are new to hoodoo and I would suggest a reading by an AIRR reader who can read the situation and also suggest work. You can also pay one of them to do the work for you. If that is not feasible then order the proper LM kits. In your case I would throw his mom in the freezer to stop her influence and I would do the LM reconciliation spell kit exactly as it says to do it. A great add on to help is a LM honey jar and work them together. With the freezer spell, write his moms name down on paper , write a statement like stay out of our lives ( DO NOT mention your names or u freeze you out as well!) ..that will stop her influence.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:01 pm

j82 I've done my research yes I am new to hoodoo also that message was copied and reported from when I was looking to a spell caster I meant to edit it but I forgot to sorry about that... Yes she is the medaling type control freak I would say someone once told me about the freezer I've been in contact with several works they all told me to do a reconciliation, honey jar, return love, scissor spell and forgive and forget. The problem that I'm having is I was told to start a honey jar asap but the item I have to put in the jar idk if they are considered personal concerns: copy of his handwriting, photo of us together, car keys to a car we had shared, mail addressed to him, and a plane ticket he left in my bag. Will these items do? Also I have young children may I substitute the candles for birthday size candles?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 pm

There you go Lucky, you're finding your rhythm.

good luck with it all and congratulations on finding out what you needed too.
You must be an excellent mentor by the way. :P

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 09, 2014 8:24 am

Cat talkes about personal items in her online book. Like sexual fluids blood, hair, nails are preferred but work can still be done.. If you shared a car, is their any personal items still left like hair on a seat? IS the hand writing his actual or a copy? his actual of course could work. Did he ever mail something to you? the inside envelope is often licked that has his spit. you can use the photo of you two together, write the petition on the back and id include his full name and birth date. birthday candles can be worked , but the idea is the candle is warming it up .. id burn them more frequently, you can also use tea lights dressed with LM oil. those are relatively safe with kids. Shake the jar calling the petition out 3 times a day and burn the candles.

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:38 am

j82 wrote:Cat talkes about personal items in her online book. Like sexual fluids blood, hair, nails are preferred but work can still be done.. If you shared a car, is their any personal items still left like hair on a seat? IS the hand writing his actual or a copy? his actual of course could work. Did he ever mail something to you? the inside envelope is often licked that has his spit. you can use the photo of you two together, write the petition on the back and id include his full name and birth date. birthday candles can be worked , but the idea is the candle is warming it up .. id burn them more frequently, you can also use tea lights dressed with LM oil. those are relatively safe with kids. Shake the jar calling the petition out 3 times a day and burn the candles.
No the car was stolen I have some of his things but there in storage in another state pretty sure i don't have any hairs but it may be some in the grease jar determining who's is who will be the hard part. I'm out of town until the end of next month... No the car was stole and no I don't have any envelopes that have been licked by him... I only have copies of his hand writing the only other actual signature I have of his I have to mail out..,

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 09, 2014 6:48 pm

then use the photo as i described above its your best method

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Sat May 10, 2014 6:48 am

I have a couple questions regarding breakup and reconciliation work:

1) is working separation/cut and clear spells and a vinegar ar likely to diffuse efforts or be an attack from two angles? I can see the merit in both, and doing both, but I'm just concerned it will spread me to thin

2) I've been hesitant to do general love/lust drawing work while working reconciliation on her as I don't want to add tithe drama, but I'm thinking some distractions would be good for keeping me form lusting for results, as well as just plain fun. In the experiences of forum members, will this sort of thing interfere with reconciliation work, or assist?

Thanks

Lucky

P.s. Feel free to ask clarifies if needed

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat May 10, 2014 6:51 am

LuckyMC, your questions really point to the nature of hoodoo not being "one size fits all." Every situation is different, based on the needs and personalities of those involved. I would advise a specific reading to get detailed input...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Is it okay if you miss a day or two of work? I'm getting over a bit of a headcold and today and yesterday I just didn't have any energy, even for love work (which makes me tired, but not drained/woozy like breakup work). The reader I hired and my instinct tells me that daily work is crucial, but I couldn't even get out of bed until the afternoon today. :/

I'm planning on doing some intense breakup work tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow is the full moon and I'm going to make a new doll baby and picture box then. I recently remade my sugar jar, too!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue May 13, 2014 2:17 am

It isn't good to cast if you're not well, or not feeling up to it.

If you feel it's crucial maybe you can do something simple like burning a candle with break up inscribed on it. but if you're not well your intent won't be there anyway.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 pm

I second Shantilly Lace's advice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue May 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Thank you, all! I think it might have been the heat wave we're having. I'm going to try to limit candle burning and intense work to the morning and night time.

A quick question in the mean time: I want to hide the power of the full moon, for love work, but I'm unsure whether it's better to do it in the morning or at night? The resources here at LM suggest sunrise for *new* love, but this is work with someone I'm already involved with - I want to increase his commitment and need for me exponentially, with an eye toward moving in together and marriage. Right now he's resistant to it because of his commitment to my rival. Would night time be better, since that's when his defenses are lowest? Or should I try to stick with sunrise (in which case I'll wait until the first waxing Friday, about two or three weeks from now).

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Sun May 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello, everyone.

My partner and I are having some issues involving another woman. I will not go into a great deal of detail here, as I don't feel it's relevant.

I am looking to do this spell. My understanding is that I would take three figure candles (a black one representing the other woman, and two red ones to represent my partner and myself). I would have my partners candle's back facing the other woman's candle, with breakup/separation oil on that side. I would cover all of the other woman's candle with the same oil. My candle, and the front of my partners, would be covered in a love me or follow me boy oil. I would like to make a trail from my candle to my partners candle with Wild Cherry Bark (which I have been told is good for drawing in love), and perhaps a trail of hot foot or something similar going from my lovers candle to the other woman's. I would, of course, move my lovers candle gradually throughout the course of the spell, until it is touching mine.

I have some questions on this.
1. Is this a decent set up? Am I forgetting anything?

2. Would I carve everyone's name on each candle?

3. Is there a best time to do this spell? I have read that loves spells are best when cast on certain days of the week.. and that moon phase is important. The trouble is, in this spell, I am attempting to both bring love in and to get rid of something.

4. I do not live in a place where I can have a permanent alter set up. I originally planned to do this spell over one night, but have since decided I would like to do it over the course of a week. Would it be acceptable for me to set the spell up on a tray, or something similar, and to put the candles in a closet or something when I am done with my work for the night? (On the tray, so the candles would stay in position, just in another room)

5. Is there a specific chant I should say?

6. Do I need to pray for what I desire the entire time that the candles burn, or am I able to say my prayer and go about doing other things?

7. At the same time that I am doing this spell, I will also have a honey jar spell going, in order to try and help improve things with my partner. Is this okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, smichelle,
I will answer your questions after each question of your post
smichelle wrote:Hello, everyone.

My partner and I are having some issues involving another woman. I will not go into a great deal of detail here, as I don't feel it's relevant.

I am looking to do this spell. My understanding is that I would take three figure candles (a black one representing the other woman, and two red ones to represent my partner and myself). I would have my partners candle's back facing the other woman's candle, with breakup/separation oil on that side. I would cover all of the other woman's candle with the same oil. My candle, and the front of my partners, would be covered in a love me or follow me boy oil. I would like to make a trail from my candle to my partners candle with Wild Cherry Bark (which I have been told is good for drawing in love), and perhaps a trail of hot foot or something similar going from my lovers candle to the other woman's. I would, of course, move my lovers candle gradually throughout the course of the spell, until it is touching mine.

I have some questions on this.
1. Is this a decent set up? Am I forgetting anything?-This set-up sounds good. Here's a couple of links on the subject: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html
By the way, cherry bark is very good! www.herb-magic.com/cherry-bark.html

2. Would I carve everyone's name on each candle?-Yes

3. Is there a best time to do this spell? I have read that loves spells are best when cast on certain days of the week.. and that moon phase is important. The trouble is, in this spell, I am attempting to both bring love in and to get rid of something. I usually time these spells during the waning moon for break up. And, at the end, I try to time it so that it ends on a new moon. let the black candle burn out completely the day before the new moon. Then, finish out the spell with the 2 lovers burning (and merging) together.

4. I do not live in a place where I can have a permanent alter set up. I originally planned to do this spell over one night, but have since decided I would like to do it over the course of a week. Would it be acceptable for me to set the spell up on a tray, or something similar, and to put the candles in a closet or something when I am done with my work for the night? (On the tray, so the candles would stay in position, just in another room)-That's fine

5. Is there a specific chant I should say? -Nope. Just state what's in your heart. Be specific and consistent (don't change our petition each day. Be consistent)

6. Do I need to pray for what I desire the entire time that the candles burn, or am I able to say my prayer and go about doing other things?-Before. Not necessary to do it the entire time. But, what I do, is I go back and pray some more just to get the energy out there.

7. At the same time that I am doing this spell, I will also have a honey jar spell going, in order to try and help improve things with my partner. Is this okay?
-That's just fine
HRCC Graduate #1631

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Wed May 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Miss Aida, thank you greatly for taking the time to answer my questions.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Miss Aida, I just wanted to say that I also found your answers to smichelle really informative! I actually had some of the same questions but your answers covered them, as well.

I'm seeing a good amount of movement in my love work, but I'd like to see more with my break up work. My target is private, so if he has issues with my rival he doesn't really talk about them, and I'd like to put the fire under their relationship and make the issues unavoidable and irreconcilable enough that things start escalating faster. Is there anything I can add to a vinegar jar with the express purpose of hastening and increasing the intensity of the work it's doing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, ravenmaven.
You could try breaking a firecracker and putting the powder in it for speed.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wendielu

Unread post by wendielu » Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 am

Hi I was seeing a guy for the past few months and he is now back with his ex. We grew up together so we have known each other for years.

We been trying to work it out but she was in the way leading him on when he was trying to be with me and now all of a sudden they are back together as of Monday 5/26/14 .

He said he loves and misses me this past Thursday then I see they are couple again.

We are in diffrent states at the moment. but she is in the same state with him. He seemed to love her more. But he was trying to move on with me.

I need to know what to do to get him back and break them up.

Also what is a freezer spell?

I love him so much I want him back..please help me

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 pm

wendielu, what a shame. I see a lot of that among my clients -- men who really are all that as far as finances and knowing how to treat a lady -- and the trouble is, they know it. These days there's much more competition among women for men who are husband material -- and some men see no reason why they shouldn't have ALL the lady candy. It might be a good idea to get a reading first, so you know what you're up against.
wendielu wrote:I need to know what to do to get him back and break them up.
Break Up Spiritual Supplies for Hoodoo Magic Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Lucky Mojo Forum • Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers
forum.luckymojo.com/break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html
Also what is a freezer spell?
General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

I love him so much I want him back..please help me[/quote]
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

wendielu

Unread post by wendielu » Wed May 28, 2014 1:41 pm

[quote="MissMichaele"]wendielu, what a shame. I see a lot of that among my clients -- men who really are all that as far as finances and knowing how to treat a lady -- and the trouble is, they know it. These days there's much more competition among women for men who are husband material -- and some men see no reason why they shouldn't have ALL the lady candy. It might be a good idea to get a reading first, so you know what you're up against.

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

hello and thanks for answering :0 where do I get a reading from and what are the cost?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed May 28, 2014 4:10 pm

^airr or hoodoo psychics

hoodoo psychics is quicker but bit more expensive http://hoodoopsychics.com/..I did one with Prof Ames a few weeks back. He's very nice.

a good # of the people on hoodoo psychics are airr members, so you cant go wrong either way

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

wendielu

Unread post by wendielu » Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 pm

thanks

wendielu

Unread post by wendielu » Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 am

do you think a freezer spell is good to keep her out his life?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu May 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Miss Aida, thank you for taking the time to respond! I always appreciate your feedback. I'll buy a firecracker soon and add it to my sugar jar on a Wednesday, since that's the day of Mercury, who was known for being swift - does that seem sound?

Since I use the sugar in recipes for treats I send to my love, I'll put the firecracker powder in a petition packet that I tie up very securely so the powder doesn't get into the sugar - I wouldn't want to render it inedible. I've also read that lighting three tealights and putting them around the jar can help, so I'll do that, too. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 pm

YES.
If Miss Michael recommended it, then that's what she thinks.
It's a good spell
Take care
wendielu wrote:do you think a freezer spell is good to keep her out his life?
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Don't put a firecracker in your honey jar. A honey jar is sweet and edible.

Miss Aida was responding to your question of what you can do to speed up results for break up work, meaning you can put the firecracker in that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Oh, that makes a lot more sense! Haha, gotcha. Sadly I already put the vinegar jar together, but if I don't see the movement I want with this one I'll make another in a waning moon cycle or two and make sure to add it to that one, as I've been advised not to open a vinegar jar once it's made and sealed.

I have been lighting tea lights with love herbs around the honey jar when I work it, though, and that's definitely been strengthening and speeding up its effects!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 am

It just occurred to me - could I use tea lights surrounding my vinegar jars to speed up their effects, too?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 am

P.S. I did NOT add a firecracker to my honey jar - I haven't had time to shop in that neighborhood, clearly for the better!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi Ravenmaven,
Yes, you can do that
take care
ravenmaven wrote:It just occurred to me - could I use tea lights surrounding my vinegar jars to speed up their effects, too?
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:51 pm

I thought people might be interested in a general report, and with Mercury going in to retrograde it will be good to have a record of how things look now and track how they go over the next month.

My love work has been gradual but steadily progressing, and I feel really good about it. While things aren't at 100% of what I want with my love target (which would be outright miraculous, lol) I'm definitely seeing signs, both in a general sense as well as directly relevant to the reading I got from an AIRR worker on the situation advising me to look at communication as the major indication of whether the work was working. And we've definitely been talking more! He's less resistant to relatively impromptu phone calls and we text/send pictures a lot more. He's also been more...sentimental? Just generally more affectionate, and it's lovely. When things are tense our communication is a lot better, and he gets less frustrated and is generally more supportive and concerned for how I'm feeling. He's also been more receptive and initiative with flirtation, which he'd been too stressed to do until recently. His circumstances haven't changed much, but his flirtation's gone up anyway. The honey jar + love doll really works!

I know that my love target will start a demanding line of work in the not-too-distant-future (around August), so I'm apprehensive about communication decreasing then and our connection getting frayed. I'd love any advice you can give me on that count! My general plan is to just keep hitting hard and fast. Do you know of any powerful spells that could work to keep him tied to me? I'd really like him to feel like he NEEDS me, in addition to loving me as much as he already does. I'm planning on making a picture box (link here: picture-box-jar-bottle-spells-to-make-s ... a3971a3c27) during the full moon this Friday and burning candles on it, too.

My one concern is that I'm not seeing dramatic movement with my vinegar jar and breakup work. I recently made my second set with better ingredients and need to bury the first set of jars in a cemetery soon, but won't have a chance until next Tuesday. I'm making a doll baby of my rival that same day or the Saturday of that week as well (waning moon + Mercury in retrograde), which I will work whenever I do curse work. I ordered a coffin box to store it in and will paint it black, and put mirrors in it so all her negative energy and insecurities reflect back on her. If I don't see significant movement with my current jar I think I'm going to remake it again, with even more powerful ingredients, after doing serious cleansing work on myself. I'm hoping that my current jars will pick up more momentum once I bury the older jars, though!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:06 am

I have to admit, I didn't have much luck with the vinegar jar until I deployed it. Then after receiving guidance and no longer looking for reconciliation it seems letting it all go has done exactly what I was aiming for in the first place... go figure.
I'm hearing about fights and discordance and jealousy about me and anger. Lots and lots of anger.

I don't know maybe you're attacking it from the wrong angle?

Maybe work on her? A skull candle and some herbs and have the petition asking for jealousy and control and whatever else there is he doesn't like. So that it increases in her? We tend to concentrate on one thing only when there are two involved so if you work on her and increase her negatives it may push him.

Just a different line of thought.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Shantilly Lace, I like that angle a lot. He has a hard time with a particular kind of possessiveness and jealousy from his partners, so I'll work on that. I think part of the difficulty is I have a much stronger link with him than her, including the sort of personal effects I have, but I know some of the work I've done on her has taken in the past (albeit in milder manifestations than I wanted) so I'll give it a shot. I can't deploy the old jars on their doorstep - we're long distance - but I can bury them in a cemetery, and I've been meaning to but disruptions in my schedule have prevented me from doing so.

I think my game plan will be to
1. Continue working on my current jars,
2. Amass ingredients for a new set of jars just in case, and
3. Bury the old jars at the graveyard.

If I see acceleration after I bury the jars I'll refrain from making a new set, but otherwise I'll go ahead with it towards the end of the Mercury in retrograde phase. I'll add some stuff about jealousy and irrational, unreasonable behavior in the petition for my rival's doll baby, too. Thank you for your ideas!

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:32 am

Hello everyone!! I know a reading is probably the best thing to do for this, but I thought I'd tell you what I have done so far and perhaps someone would tell me from their experience what might be needed or not needed :p

I have had candles since mid-March set at the MISC for healing and reconciliation, as well as a break-up candle in april because I found out that my ex has been seeing this girl. I also made a vinegar jar which I deployed in a graveyard and also done the cigaret pockets thing ConjureMan Ali posted about. I also have love oil with which I anoint my self daily praying for love from my ex. I haven't seen him since we broke up, nor talked to him. I haven't done anything since the end of April to let everything work in the way it's meant to work. Have had signs but no movement, apart from some info from common friends that he has asked about me and whether I have found anyone new.

Do you think I should continue working on this or let it work (or not) and if not let it go?

Thank you for any opinions :Dx

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:12 am

Hi Greenbee,

Did you set yourself a time limit when you started the work? If so then I would go by that time limit. If not go ahead and set yourself one and stick to it. Like you mentioned a reading would probably give you the most clarity on the issue. IF it has become a lost cause as it were you might do a Cut and Clear working to help you move on and then work with some Love Drawing products to bring someone who is a better fit for you.

Peace~

Nathen

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 am

I told my self maybe wait until September and if nothing happens then give up..I will probably wait a bit and then get a reading not to waste any more time on this

Castrator
Newly Registered

Unread post by Castrator » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 am

I have been working on someone specific. The work I started will be hitting a year in september. I am only seeing temp results not lasting over a month to 2 months.
He comes back temp and then there`s a hiccup. I do not stop working the items. But as its been a year I have reduced certain work but of discouragement and costs. I managed to break him up in the relation he was in, which would have happened whether or not I did anything. But within 3 months he is back dating someone else. Although he has told me that is now also not going as he expected. He is confused about us not sure it will work between us so we hook up on and off. But i desperately want more and convince him we would be great together. Now is planning to move away from which will distance us more. We have known one another for over 3 years. He always finds his way back to me no matter what.

So far i have
1) Honey Jar
2) Mojo Bag (which i work less now as I can`t seem to hold on to him)
3) Used Skull candles
4) Used Phallic candles
5) of course oils with all of these items
6) Love, Marriage candles

Cost effectively any suggestions on what i can do.

Right now i have to break him up again (1. so an effective break up spell, he is already having doubts so it should work as a reinforcement) , (2. remove his confusion and get him to see we should be together) then bring him to me in love and commitment permanently. Get him to finally choose me.
And for safe measure after all this accomplished then work on fidelity.

Someone please help. I feel almost all out of choices.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, Castrator,
I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum to give you ideas on what to do (people who have had similar situations such as yours)
Please take a look at all the posts.
I hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 am

BACKGROUND
My Ex and dated for over 11 years. Without going into too many details about why we never got married here's the short of it: when we first met neither of us were ready for marriage - then during the course of our relationship I lived in another state half of the year for work essentially making it a long distance relationship. The last year we were together, he moved to the state my job took me to, but after a year found he couldn't get a steady job and came back home. Shortly after, he started dating someone else & quickly became engaged to her. In the mean time things changed for me and now I'm back in our home town full time.

Fast forward a year and a half since we were together. He & I have stayed friends because we were even before dating. He stops by to talk (NOTHING else) from time to time and even though we have such a history, I've always remained respectful & supportive of him. The thing is recently, he's expressed a lot of doubt to me about his pending marriage with this woman about important things (problems with her children) that could make for an unhappy marriage, but he won't speak up. He seems quite defeated and reserved to the fact that the wedding is 3 months away so "he'll have to go through with it".

Here's where it gets tricky. I believe HE thinks he made a mistake walking away from us, as we are more suited for one another overall. Although we've both remained respectful of his current choices, as a friend to him I think he's about to make a huge mistake because he has serious doubts (but apparently she 'runs' that relationship). As an ex, it's hard for me because we have such a long history together & I've never stopped loving him & believe me I've tried!

SPELLWORK QUESTIONS:
I considered doing some spell work a few months ago but held back waiting to see what was happening with him and now I know. Let me say I'm NOT a homewrecker. I've kept my distance and let things play out, she may be a fine person but at this point I think it would be a HUGE mistake for them to get married for the wrong reasons. When asked, he says SHE insisted on engagement & marriage because she doesn't believe in sex before marriage -- he's a Scorpio male -- enough said! ;) Honestly, we're the ones that SHOULD be getting married. Looking for suggested steps going forward.

For Them:
1.) Can I put her in the freezer to freeze them away from each other? If so, how would I word it without using his name. I have read & reread the "Freezer Spell Section", but am terrible with figuring out the petition part.
2.) Would a break-up spell be appropriate - getting him to focus on the unchangeable problems he's spoken about, realizing it IS NOT going to change going forward, which would cause heartache & fights down the road or should I just go for the gusto and cause a real breakup?

For Us: 3.) I'm thinking "return to me", then a marriage candle (which should have happened a long time ago). Other suggestions?

For his parents: (seems like a strange thing to say with an adult, but they are SUPER influential on his life.)
4.) How to make them fall out of favor with their pending marriage? Would a "Break Up Candle" be an appropriate way to make that happen or something else?

Any other small helpful suggestions I can do around my house would be awesome!

Thanks,
Sunny

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:30 am

Maybe the use of a skull candle and/or poppet would be appropriate as well. You would be able to use either one (hmmmm tending more towards poppet here for continual work) but put ideas into his head or increase the fears around problems that he has.
You could also add while talking to the poppet/skull candle that he really likes to be with you, he feels better with you, etc etc.

Maybe Crucible of Courage would be good for him with some High John the conqueror to anoint the poppet and candle and stuff the poppet with to give him some "balls".

I don't have much luck with freezer spells so that I will leave to others. I tend to be wary of freezing them in place and him away from you. Don't put his name in there in case he becomes cold to you, just hers if you do this.

Have you a honey jar going to keep him sweet to you or get him sweeter to you? You could make a vinegar jar for his parents and his GF. And a honey jar for you and his parents.

Hmmm what else? So much to play around with. Depending on what he has told you about his GF maybe you work on her negative attributes so that they become unbearable to him? Once again a skull candle and poppet for that.

Hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, sunnyone ,
In addition to Shantilly Lace's wonderful advice, you can look up freezer spells on the forum and you'll se examples of petition papers. There are 15 pages on that subforum for you to look at :
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

msblum

Unread post by msblum » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 am

Hello All, I am a newbie and could use some advice. I have been reading through the forum for over 3 days and I am ready to place an order, but I want to make sure I am getting the correct or best items for what I am trying to accomplish. Here is a little background on my situation.
My ex has recently started seeing a new woman in the past 3-4 weeks. I know that they had sex at least once. He and I still talk and text almost daily and I see him at least twice a week. I have a few hairs of this new woman, and I would also like to mention that I have full access to his house. Even though we are still on good terms I started a honey pot yesterday and I plan on ordering a reconciliation kit and Ms Cats book.
I saw a by from Starsinthesky7 from Nov 30, 2010 about doing a Come to me/attraction spell instead of a break up spell. I just want to make sure I am ordering the correct items to do this.
1. a pink or red figural candle for me
2. a pink or red figural candle for him
3. a white candle for the other woman
4. a red candle for the new lover
I will also need the following oils:
come to me, reconciliation , separation and/or break up, and look me over

I wanted to know what is the best type of candle to get for the other woman and new lover?
I also read in another post that I could use something that would make him and maybe even her see each other’s faults clearer, but their weren’t any instructions as to how I could do that. Would that be overkill, and if not what do I need to add to my order and how would I do use it.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, msblum,
You would just use figural candles.
Also, I think you are taking about Clarity www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
But, because you are new, it might be a little confusing for you to incorporate that into the spell.
So, you might want to buy an additional male and female figural candle and do a separate spell just for the clarity.
Or, better yet, perform a skull candle spell on him.
But, do the spell you have mentioned first. Then, do your homework on the skull candle spells
Good luck with your spells.
HRCC Graduate #1631

msblum

Unread post by msblum » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, msblum,
You would just use figural candles.
Also, I think you are taking about Clarity http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
But, because you are new, it might be a little confusing for you to incorporate that into the spell.
So, you might want to buy an additional male and female figural candle and do a separate spell just for the clarity.
Or, better yet, perform a skull candle spell on him.
But, do the spell you have mentioned first. Then, do your homework on the skull candle spells
Good luck with your spells.
Thank You, I will do more research before doing the clarity or skull candle. I noticed there are a few different types of figural candles on here. Is it better to use a clothed, or nude one?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 am

Hello msblum,

For your situation I think I would use the nude candles to represent yourself and him and I would use a clothed candle to represent her. (you are wanting to keep her in her clothes) but you can use all nude or all clothed if you want to.

Peace~

Nathen

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”