Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, Young Enthusiast ,
I am so sorry that this happened.
You might want to acquire a reading on this (to find out what EXACTLY is going on) and either magical coaching and/or spell work performed for you.
Here are the links:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Also, you might want to look at reconciliation spells or return to me spells
www.luckymojo.com?reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
I will move this post to the reconciliation thread to give you more ideas
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

ivlin

Unread post by ivlin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello

I'm new in here. I'm 37 years old women (i'm a mom of two and divorced) I have dating with 50 year old men and i love him to death. At first we met, we felt in love and we love each other until one day...he told me that, he don't want to continue anymore of our relationship due to his practical reason (he is a not right guy on so many level). He decided just wants to be friendship (sex relationship). I know he still love me now and i know i can't make him to love me. Does anyone know what kind of the spells to get him back? I'm from Canada.

Thanks and I appreciate it.

islander31

Unread post by islander31 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:32 pm

THANK YOU Miss Aida! I literally burst into tears when I read your reply (MY GOD! SOMEONE HEARS ME!!) It took quite a while to stop crying, I was so grateful. I read the page you told me to but, it left a few things out: 1. what is the "Love herb mix" used for and how. 2. there are several heart shaped things in the picture, what is the purpose of those and do I have to buy them or can I use anything heart shaped (things I already have) 3. what is in the dish to the right of the black eve candle 4. are there any words I need to say and if so, what? And again, thank you so much for your quick response.
For I have loved the stars too long, to ever fear the night.

ivlin

Unread post by ivlin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:47 am

Hello

I'm new here. I'm 37 years old women and I have dated with 50 years old men. I met him last year in July 2013. After we hanging out together, we fall in love. We getting serious and things got abit carried us so fast. After few months later, he told me that he decided just be a friendship, i was so hurting! He told me he loved me and still love me till now, but for a practical reason he is not a right guy for me on so many level!! (Ages matters etc)
I know i can't make him to love me, but i love him very much. Is anyone know what kind of spells to get him back??

Thank you so much

Truelove
Newly Registered

Unread post by Truelove » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello there,

I have particular problem. I and my girlfriend had strong deeply love relationship about 1 year. about 2 months ago she break-up without specific reason. If I explain 100 times she not understand me and it is hard to explain. fortunately her parents likes me. She is not looking another boyfriend. She just anxiety and try stay alone. She living 100m far from me. I done some some sweet enchantment spells but it didn't work. I live in hostal and there is only shower no bath, so some spells I can't do. I have got her hair and used slip. But in hostal hard light candles.
In this case really need powerfull spell. I also don't have good mind to do long prayers concentrating mind. I have possible to sprinkle HIGHLY SCENTED SACHET POWDERS around her flat or under her carpet. If I try asking help of her brother I can sprinkle her room or on her bed. So may I use "black cat" powder? Can I put my hair and her hair in "black cat" powder? I don't want make her pain. I just want make atmosphere calm and near to her. it is ok instant solution also just change her mind, then I can try nother spells to make nice relationship again

thank you!
Best Regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, ivlin ,
So sorry that this happened.
There are over 50 pages here that tell you what you can do to get him back.
Please take the time to read about the reconciliation spells.
Also, here is a page on love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the best with this man
HRCC Graduate #1631

ivlin

Unread post by ivlin » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:53 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, ivlin ,
So sorry that this happened.
There are over 50 pages here that tell you what you can do to get him back.
Please take the time to read about the reconciliation spells.
Also, here is a page on love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the best with this man
Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for your reply. Since i'm a beginner and new for this, I'm interested to buy Reconciliation, Come back to me and Love Me oil spells. I just want him back to love me, thinking of me and be with me forever. What is your recommendations to buy this product?

Thanks Miss Aida

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, Ivlin,
I would try the reconciliation if he's broken up with you: www.luckymojo.com/reconcilation.html
You can also try the return to me: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Then, work on the love spells.
Wishing you the best with this situation.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, jhon87 ,
Here is the link on the black cat supplies. Please take a good look at it.
www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html
Since you live in such a small place, I don't know what convenient spell work to suggest to you.
Therefore, I recommend that you take a look at the love spell page (and there is an array of spells) and see what type of spells you can perform conveniently.
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
jhon87 wrote:Hello there,

I have particular problem. I and my girlfriend had strong deeply love relationship about 1 year. about 2 months ago she break-up without specific reason. If I explain 100 times she not understand me and it is hard to explain. fortunately her parents likes me. She is not looking another boyfriend. She just anxiety and try stay alone. She living 100m far from me. I done some some sweet enchantment spells but it didn't work. I live in hostal and there is only shower no bath, so some spells I can't do. I have got her hair and used slip. But in hostal hard light candles.
In this case really need powerfull spell. I also don't have good mind to do long prayers concentrating mind. I have possible to sprinkle HIGHLY SCENTED SACHET POWDERS around her flat or under her carpet. If I try asking help of her brother I can sprinkle her room or on her bed. So may I use "black cat" powder? Can I put my hair and her hair in "black cat" powder? I don't want make her pain. I just want make atmosphere calm and near to her. it is ok instant solution also just change her mind, then I can try nother spells to make nice relationship again

thank you!
Best Regards
HRCC Graduate #1631

ivlin

Unread post by ivlin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:17 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Ivlin,
I would try the reconciliation if he's broken up with you: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconcilation.html
You can also try the return to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Then, work on the love spells.
Wishing you the best with this situation.
Miss Aida,
I just order Love me spell kits and Return to me oil. But yeah, i need to order for the Reconciliation to make it work.

Thank you

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 pm

I have a question along with my update. I think my honey jar is still helping me because my ex has started talking to me again. It's more like he's responding to my texts with one word answers (I hate that). I have done a freezer spell to keep other woman away while I try to salvage what we have. On nights I know he's not workin and he stops responding to my texts I do fear he is with another woman. This effects my spell working right? I can't control my fear so I was wondering. But as for reconciling tube past two days he has been frisky and wants to hook up again. My fear is I'll go through with it to get personal concerns but he will back away again kind like using me as a last fling. I'm only of those people once I'm loyal in loyal as hell and i can't stomach any other man touching me literally it makes me physically ill. I only have two oils right now that is return to me and commanding. I know I'm limited but Can I use those in anyway to help him open more to getting back together? Like anointing myself in both before going to see him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, kyuss27,
Yes. Yu can do that. You can also anoint candles, etc. Check out this page on what you can do with oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Also, you might want to consider a reading to find out exactly what he has been doing. This wil either give you consolation, assurance, or (if there's competition) ammunition.
Here are the sites that have psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 pm

There is competition and there isn't. He has been dating this woman then broke up then I performed the freezer spell and just found out he hasn't met anyone new but him and her are still dating. He has no intention of her being his girlfriend so he says. They are just having fun. I did get a card reading. three of wands
king of cups
two of swords
sun..... Just finding it hard to stay positive

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi, Kyuss27,
Did you perform a breakup spell on them? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Stay positive and keep working magic
Take care
kyuss27 wrote:There is competition and there isn't. He has been dating this woman then broke up then I performed the freezer spell and just found out he hasn't met anyone new but him and her are still dating. He has no intention of her being his girlfriend so he says. They are just having fun. I did get a card reading. three of wands
king of cups
two of swords
sun..... Just finding it hard to stay positive
HRCC Graduate #1631

italianstrega

Unread post by italianstrega » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 am

Hello All,

I am hoping to get some advice on some spells that could help my situation out. I have been stalking the LM forums for quite some time now and the amount of information is mind-blowing. I absolutely LOVE luckymojo and their products are amazing. I have been into hoodoo for a few years now and past readers from AIRR have stated I have a naturally strong power for rootwork :D So here is a little background on my situation and sorry in advance for the length ..

I had been in a relationship with my ex boyfriend for almost 5 years this April. We had ups and downs and I did use hoodoo on him during the relationship at some points with amazing success. This past January we broke up and it was pretty much mutual. We both needed to focus on bettering ourselves because our relationship was suffering too much from procrastination and ultimately feelings of resentment that we both were sort of holding each other back in a sense from doing things we needed to do.. Anywoo, since the breakup in January, I did not contact my ex boyfriend at all even though I wanted to. About a few weeks after the breakup I started doing simple vigil candle spells and having my worked backed up with vigils from LM on the Missionary Independent altar which I must say work wonders!! I had them set a Road Opener, Reconciliation, and Return to Me vigil in that order for my ex-boyfriend while I did the same at home.

Within just a week or 2, my ex was blowing up my phone!! I not once contacted him and he was constantly flirting with me and asking when he could see me. He even showed up at my apartment talking about he was in the area even though it takes him over an hour to get to me by subway! For the last 3 weeks everything was absolutely perfect. It felt like old times but better. He noticed how great I looked and how much more uplifted I was and we quickly got back to being loving towards one another and continued to make dates to see each other. This past Friday, he took me out for dinner and drinks and we had a great time. He came back to my apartment and stayed the night! During the night I went to the bathroom and low and behold, he left his cell phone next to the toilet. It made a sound and I saw he received a text from a girl. I tried to ignore it but JESUS it was too much and I clicked on it. To my surprise it opened up with no password. So it seems my ex has been talking to some girl but as I read their messages, it seems that ever since I started work on him, he has been distancing himself from this girl. She would write pages to him while he would answer with a 2 word response. Unfortunately just as I was putting down his phone, he caught me. ANDDD that was the end of the great night we had. He told me he was only talking to this girl and she wasnt anything serious to him. That he wanted to focus on us now, but in order to do that he would need the same respect and that he wanted to see my phone :? Welllll I knew this was quickly going to go south in the matter of 2 minutes.. When I opened my phone to him and quickly showed him my phone that had several messages to male friends and messages to a person he did not like me talking to, I closed my phone and said this is only going to piss you off .. he got up from bed, put his clothes on and told me he could not trust me because I was hiding things from him and that he strictly wanted to be friends. The entire vibe changed and later that day I messaged him saying he had kept that girl a secret from me as well and that we are technically still single and were able to do what we want but at the end, we still love each other and should continue to try working things out. But he was not having any of it and kept saying I am shady and he cant trust me. That he was going to cut this girl off and focus on us because he felt the connection, but ultimately I threw everything don the drain the moment I touched his phone.

I feel absolutely terrible with myself. I worked so hard to get to that point where we honestly were interacting perfectly and it felt so right. I have no one to blame but myself for this fall out and I feel as if I have royally screwed up any chance at bringing us back together. This was the perfect chance at a fresh start and now he really does not trust me as he thinks I am being promiscuous and talking to a million different men, which I am not. If only he knew how much time I have spent just trying to get him back! And so I am at a loss on what to do. I have had a reading and it was stated that I am justified in bringing him back to me. I am thinking of doing a red skull candle to change his mind while continuing using vigils.

So my question to all of you lovely root workers, what do you think I can do to make this situation better? I feel downright horrible about myself for sabotaging my own success with my ex. So many weeks of constant prayer and work all to end because I could not resist looking at his cell phone. I understand why he is angry with me as I am with myself. There are so many spells that I know I can do, but I just want advice on what you all think I should start with to bring him back, understand he can trust me, and will want to try for a relationship again.

Thank you so much for reading and responses would be GREATLY appreciated :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, italianstrega ,
I just don't know what to recommend regarding your behaviors in this situation. You know the old saying: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
I know that you feel very bad about this and this could have been a lesson learned. We all make mistakes and we learn from them.
I've moved your post to the reconciliation subforum.
At this point, I'm thinking that you need to perform a reconciliation spell and there's lots of spells here (pages upon pages).
When he returns, you may also want to consider the 2 of you attending couples counseling.
You might even want to consider some clarity spells for yourself so not to repeat the same mistake again: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I am so sorry that this happened to you and PRAY that this situation can be rectified.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

italianstrega

Unread post by italianstrega » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I have definitely learned my lesson the hard way. I am starting a reconciliation spell along with petitioning St. Martha to bring him back to me as she has always helped me before. I have also started uncrossing work on myself and an AIRR reader mentioned that I could use cut and clear on myself to clear away my sabotaging behavior. I was thinking of doing a red skull candle as well.

The only horrible thing is that just today I saw on facebook that he has just entered into a relationship with a female that was one of the main reasons why me and my ex fought so much. He always said she was just a friend but anytime she would be around I got the vibe that she was silently baiting her time to sink her claws in him. Now it seems that this just happened and I cant help but feel it is due to the fact that me and my ex had that major fallout last Friday. My ex did say he was ready to stop dating and focus on us, but because of stupid mistake on my part, it seems as if he deemed us not meant to be and decided to enter a relationship with this female.

Any advice on the right course of action here? I had been really optimistic about the situation because I know I have the power to return him to me, but now with this female in the picture I have sort of lost my edge :| any advice is appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 am

Hello, italianstrega,
If this were me, I would continue with the AIRR member who has been guiding you.
Cut and Clear sounds like a FABULOUS idea! Excellent idea!
Maybe ask your AIRR member about breaking those 2 up? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello. I was wondering if there is a love spell that I could do on my own in conjunction with spells I've had done from professional spell casters to return my ex-boyfriend? I just had a reading yesterday and was told that my ex thinks about me often and that he still has feelings for me but, he is very stubborn. What self-cast could I use to open up communication between us and make him contact me soon?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 am

Hi Renee,

There is an entire thread devoted to contact and reconnection spells that you could read through for inspiration here: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 50#p145125

If you have any questions on how to adapt those spells or work ideas to your specific situation, feel free to ask in that thread. If you work with AIRR or HoodooPsychics readers, you can also ask them what kind of work you can do on your own to help the situation since all of the readers are proficient hoodoo practitionners themselves.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Thank you for the response, Aida! Are there any spells that MISC can do instead of me performing them myself? Just as a background of my situation, my ex and I were together a little over a year and he broke up with me in January. He said that he wanted to work on himself and prioritize his life. It's interesting because he managed to find the time to go on a date last Friday night. I did, however, find out from a few readers that it didn't mean anything and there is no connection between the two. I want to know which spells could I have done to increase the chances of my ex and I getting back together. Not only do I want us to get back together, I want him to get over being stubborn and pursue me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Renee,
MISC will light candles for you. But they won't do full blown spells.
You would have to get an AIRR member or a HOODOO Psychic practitioner to do that for you (but, most of us will give you a reading first).
Lucky Mojo can make you a mojo hand to your specifications.
You would probably want MISC to light Return to Me Candles. The beauty of their services is that they will give you a candle report and tell you what further work is needed.
Also, go ahead and look at the mojo hands and see which one you would like to have made for you.
If you want something that they don't have on the page (which I doubt because they make them all!), or if you want a specialized one, you can call them.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
I hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you for replying to me, Miss Aida. How do you use the mojo hand? Is a mojo hand stronger than a candle or vice versa?

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Miss Aida,

What is the difference between the Return to Me candle and the Reconciliation candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Hello, Reneee,
I like working them together for more power
Take care
Renee wrote:Thank you for replying to me, Miss Aida. How do you use the mojo hand? Is a mojo hand stronger than a candle or vice versa?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello, Renee,
I use Return to Me if there wasn't a big fight or harsh words exchanged. If there's no deep emotional hurt. And you want the person to come back to you
I use reconciliation when there is deep emotional pain. Especially if both parties did it to the other. Then, I follow it with Return to me
That's just what I do.
It never hurts to have a run of candles: reconciliation followed by return to me.
Hope this helps
Take care
Renee wrote:Miss Aida,

What is the difference between the Return to Me candle and the Reconciliation candle?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. Is it best to had the candles lit first and then get a reading after you've received a report? Or vice versa?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Hello, Renee ,
I really think that you ought to get a reading now because you need some magical coaching (based on your questions on the forum).
That's just my opinion.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm frustrated with my lover. I did a honey jar, come to me spell and reconciliation spell. I had a reading too, and I was told he wants to marry me. He has come back to me, but he wants a long distant relationship. However, before we lived together as a family. He speaks as if he wants to marry and be a family again, but his actions don't express that. If his dad, his brother, or his friends need him, I feel me and his daughter is secondary. He says he trying to please everybody because he lives with his dad and brother. But i am getting feed up with it, and I am getting emotional overwhelmed.posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=650#
What can I do to have him come back home, stay home and be a family with me again?
In other words, put me and his daughter at the top of his priority list?
I love him but I feel as if I'm losing faith in this; and I just need to do a cut and clear. But I don't want to make an mistake, that we or I will regret later.
Thanks
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

fosgate3
Newly Registered

Unread post by fosgate3 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

This is my first post in this forum and I hope I am posting in the right spot, and that someone can answer pretty quickly. Here's what I have going: I got detailed instructions on doing a reconciliation spell and was told to have it all done by midnight tonight (Wednesday night). The only thing is that I didn't realize how long it was going to take my candle to burn down and I don't know what to do. Midnight is 23 minutes away... do I let the candle finish burning through the night or do I blow it out? My friend who gave me the instructions isn't available to answer the question for me. I don't want to mess up and do the wrong thing, and then cause the spell to fail as a result.

I don't know what information is needed to answer this question. I will be monitoring this thread for a little while to see if there's an answer soon. Thanks in advance for reading.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 am

topaz75 - Perhaps it is time to get another reading on this situation and see how things might have changed? Also, if your instincts are telling you to move on, than you might spend some time praying/meditating/asking your allies about that. I don't encourage my clients to hang on forever. If you just feel hurt over and over again by this person and your needs aren't getting met why hang on? A reading at this point could help show you which way to go. You might also consider setting an end date. Pick a date into the future that you are willing to hang on, hang in there, and do all the work that you can, but if by that date you aren't getting what you want from the relationship, move on. This can be really difficult, but in the long run you deserve to be happy.

fosgate3, if you were given specific instructions from a rootworker it is best to get their advice on the candle situation, however, I would let the candle burn itself out and leave it alone until it is done. That is just me though, a different worker might give you a different answer.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

bknwn

Unread post by bknwn » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give an update from previous posts, and see what my next step should be.
From last posts my ex and I are on talking terms again, he came and made contact with me and from an email, I found out the root of our problem.
This mostly came after Mother Katrina started lighting road opener candles.
First there was herbs left at the front, next candles it moved to the back, now there is a ring of herbs on the top...I still have more candles burning hoping to get rid of the obstacles. I highly recommend Mother Katrina, she work's wonders!
My question now would be, what would be the best avenue to bring about.consistent communication and increase affection/fondness again? Is there another way to get through the remaining obstacle that I can use in conjunction with a road opener? A candle the church can do as they act very fast, I get results and I trust Mother Katrina's work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, bknwn ,
That's great news! Congratulations!
On your next candle petition, you could just ask in the message area to advise you on what candle to use next. That way, the candle report will reflect that request.
However, my very first thought is: Come to me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
But, that's just my thought and feelings on it. Mother Katrina may have other suggestions based on the behaviors of the candles that she is setting
Wishing you the best on this
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 am

Hi,
I met my dream man. He was everything I wanted, until he suddenly changed. From wanting to get married, he now thinks that we don't have a future together. His feelings for me has changed. I am carrying his child...I am devastated. We're still together but I want him to love me again, want him to stay and commit faithfully. Please advice me on candle love spells which doesn't require too many tools, oils since where I am right now, I can't purchase it anywhere. Please help me. Been crying constantly, I'm afraid it will affect my baby. Thank you!!!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:02 am

So sorry to hear this, MoonSunStar. I strongly advise a honey jar, first thing. A ton of information can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

It will not only work to bring him back, but will soothe you as well. We need you happy and healthy for the baby!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi MoonSunStar,

I think that all spell-work aside, you need a reading (to see what's going on and if it's even possible to bring him back - and if so the best and fastest way to do that) and support. For the support - it depends a lot on what country you're in but see about guiding organisations that help single pregnant women.

Getting yourself healthy and in a good headspace is the most important thing for your child. This is true if he comes back or not. Concentrate on getting yourself properly fed and taking a long walk every day. Even if you don't feel like it and you cry all the way through the walk - do it anyways as these little gestures show your child a commitment to its well-being despite your situation and feelings. He or she will blow away your world and will gain far more importance than the man that's gone.

To get this guy back, if you have any frozen menstrual blood, feed it to him. If not, use your vaginal fluid and a couple of drops of urine. Feed him every time you see him. Also try and get his personal concerns so that you can work with them for your spells.

In the candle department, carve ''Love Us, Stay With Us'' around and around like a barber-pole on a red candle. Anoint it with your vaginal fluids and a bit of powdered raspberry leaf or partridge berry if you have it. Burn the candle over a name paper of him folded over his personal concerns (or over a honey jar as so wisely suggested by Deacon Millett). Burn a candle like this over the name paper or sweet jar 3x/week at least, every day if you can.

But as I said, these are suggestions given without a reading. To get the best results, I suggest a reading so that your time and money are spent in the right places.

It is also most important to care for YOU first since right now your priority is on growing a beautiful new life and whether this man returns to you or not you will have the responsibility of caring for that new life. So give yourself all the help you can get to nurture and bring into the world the best possible babe you can.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Thank you so much Aura and Deaconmillet!
What other herbs can I use instead of raspberry leaf since I can't find it here? What about rose buds, rose petals, cardamon, coriander seeds and lavender flowers, can I replace with these instead? Maybe rose oil or lavender oils to annoint the candle with too?
As for the petition paper in the honey jar. I have to write his name and my name crossed over. How should I write my wish on the paper?? Does the words have to link to each other. I recall reading that I have to write the wish linking it together without making space and bringing up the pen?? Thanks!!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:18 am

Those are all nice herb choices, but Miss Aura recommends Raspberry Leaf for a reason. This isn't just about romance. It's about fidelity and marriage.

Lucky Mojo condition oils are designed with this same kind of specificity. Go with Return to Me and Stay with Me, not just Rose and Lavender!

You can't go wrong if you start here: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

bknwn

Unread post by bknwn » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:45 am

Frustratedinlove,

Not sure if you are still having this issue, or if thing's are resolved. In my case, I worked with Mother Katrina lighting candles in the church. It was about a three month process/weekly process.
My success came with road openers, my work was much more effective when I used 'gentle' candles.
When I used domination such as intranquil candles..it made him more angry, and I DIDN'T get results.
We are back together now, with the help of road openers and come to me candles to get my success.
One thing that also needs to be said, we needed to make changes too. candles help but you also have to help them along with good communication once it opens, patience and the willingness to change any negative behaviour. We were apart for four months and had a massive distance between us, there is hope.
Mother Katrina is wonderful beyond words, I highly recommend her work, Cat also gave me a firm and very direct talking to in a past post too... That is when it all changed once she knocked some common sense into me.
I will still be lighting candles weekly through the church.

fosgate3
Newly Registered

Unread post by fosgate3 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 am

I hope I am posting this is in the right place. Please forgive me if I'm not. I also want to preface this by stating that I am new to this and while my interest is very high, my knowledge is low. So if what I am asking here seems silly or "common knowledge" that's why. :)

I did a lot of reading and put together a honey jar to rebuild a relationship with a good friend of mine who I love dearly. Everything seems to have gone well. I started it all just after midnight on Friday, did a ritual bath first followed by a honey jar. I used a red fixed candle and let it continue to burn throughout the night and well into the day. I knew the candle would burn out before the end of Friday so I bought more red candles and fixed one to replace the other when it finally burned out. I did that and then a few hours later, I discovered that the candles were not solid red but were white with a red coating! The flame burned brightly though, however not as bright as it did with the solid red one. My first question is, will this candle issue be a problem for my honey jar?

Second:
In my readings, one source said to burn the candles on the lid of the honey jar every day for a week and then do it only M, W, and F. In the instructions, I was told to do it only M, W, and F, and I was informed by a friend who practiced hoodoo that Saturdays and Tuesdays are not good for anything related to love or reconciliation. I let the candle (the red-covered white candle) burn out last night (Friday night). I fell asleep reciting my petition to myself so I'm not sure what time it went out. My question is, do I continue to burn the candle today and tomorrow as well, and continue for a week as I read, or should I hold off for the remainder of the weekend until just after midnight early Monday morning and begin burning then (then repeat on Wednesday, next Friday, etc.)?

Thank you in advance for reading all this and I apologize for the length. I wanted to be thorough.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 am

Time to order some solid red candles from Lucky Mojo! ;)

(Seriously, candle quality is a huge issue when you do work every day. A bad batch of candles can really ruin your week.)

That said, white is the all-purpose candle, so I would not fret over it. Done in love, the work will speak for itself.

Same thing for days of the week. If you're gonna love somebody, love 'em every day!

In the Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells book, I cover an endless list of such questions because, through repetition, I hope to assuage all the fears and worries that can accompany our work. If God demanded perfection, He would have made us perfect!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

VioletHour
Newly Registered

Unread post by VioletHour » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi there!
My name is Violet and I'm a bit of a newbie at this, so I would appreciate any "easier" spells or bits of advice you have to offer. :)
I have been friends with a guy since childhood, and love him more dearly than just about anyone. I consider him to be a soul mate of mine (not in a romantic way, though), and have been absolutely heartbroken since he broke off our friendship back in February of this year.
I've tried 3 times to get him to reconcile, and each time he has pushed me away.
When he broke off our friendship, he accused me of betraying him and spreading his secrets around. I was stunned, because I never did or said any such thing and couldn't believe that he was willing to throw our friendship away over this. I don't know if someone else planted these ideas in his head or what. I just want him back.
Is there any way I can get some peace between us, or get him to realize what a mistake he is making?

italianstrega

Unread post by italianstrega » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just had a reading with an AIRR reader and although the reading was positive and I was told I would have a successful reunion with my ex boyfriend, I sort of have more questions that I went into the reading with. Long story short, I want to break up my ex boyfriend and his current girlfriend who he cheated on me with. We broke up in January and since then I have had LM light vigils for me and I work my reconciliation honey jar and picture jar on Mondays and Fridays with alternating red and pink candles. On Wednesdays I work a blue candle for harmonious communication.My reader also said to work with Clarity on my ex boyfriend so he can see we are meant to be. All was well and I was successful in returning my ex to me, but then I created a vinegar jar last week and mistakenly spit and urinating on the female targets picture and basically soured me and my ex's relationship instead as he has turned completely distant and cold to me. My reader told me to dispose the vinegar jar and do it again. I should have gotten a longer reading because I did not get to ask everything I needed and so I end up having more questions. I hope someone can help me out with some advice on how to proceed...Sorry in advance for the multitude of questions :oops:

1. Is it okay to make a vinegar jar and a freezer jar at this time since we are heading into a waning moon or should I wait until the full moon in the middle of the month to restart my breakup work?

2. Should I do a vinegar jar first then wait to do a freezer spell on the female or can I do this together?

3. I am interested in doing a moving candle spell and a red skull candle for my ex. I was thinking of just using the red skull candle to burn on my picture jar instead of a regular red altar candle. Do you think it would be better to do a 7 day red skull candle spell first then a moving candle spell on the full moon or vice versus?

4. As soon as my ex returns to me, do I then switch completely to Stay with Me products? I read about a red penis candle with Stay with Me products that I wanted to do, but I should wait until he returns to me for good to do this right?

5. Lastly, I want to order some vigils to be set on LM's altar as a back up to my work. I was thinking of ordering them in this order:
-Road Opener to clear away my previous mess with the vinegar jar and to clear the roads of obstacles so that my rootwork will be successful
-Return to Me to have my ex boyfriend return for an official relationship with me
-Clarity for my ex boyfriend so he can see his immature ways and see we are meant to be
-Fires of Love to bring about passion and love between us
-Break Up for my ex and the female to fight and break up permanently
-Cut & Clear for my ex to cut this female out of his life completely

Sooo is this all too much?? I tend to get carried away with things and the vast amount of spells is so overwhelming at times that I end up being confused on what is best to do. I also read that doing to many spells at once can drive a target kind of crazy and also drains the rootworker's energy too much. On top of that, I really do not have the type of income to be affording all of these candles all of the time :roll: even though I would be ordering things from LM daily if I could! I absolutely love Lucky Mojo products and the oils are AMAZING!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with advice, it is very much appreciated!!

Anythingispossible

Unread post by Anythingispossible » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 am

Hi, I've posted elsewhere regarding the work I'm doing to reconcile with my ex. Basically vinegar jars to break up the people she's dated, and a honey jar to sweeten her to me.

I've stepped up the reconciliation by adding healing work on the honey jar. I'm planning on adding a bit of domination work to it as well, as that is something she's always enjoyed, both in our relationship and her life as a rule. I'm thinking of doing a candle spell bringing us together while working the honey jar, and surrounding it with some sort of protection work.

She and I have connected many times both physically and emotionally since the break up, but I tend to either not take action when I need to, or over play my hand at the wrong moments. This coupled with her reasons for the break up, are why I believe we haven't reconciled yet.

The readings suggest progress, but if there are any recommendations for things I can do now to help make things happen I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lucky

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello, VioletHour,
I am so sorry. That has to be very hurtful.
I am moving your post over to the reconciliation thread and that subforum has many many spells for you to look over. People who have had similar situations.
Also, you might want to consider a reading to find out why this all happened.
You can find readers I 2 places: AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best and I pray for the reconciliation.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Thu May 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Hello, I have a situation with guy, I have been seeing him about 3 1/2 years. We got into argument this week. He is not speaking with me anymore. You have done some candle work for me before. I was wondering is their something else that I can do get him open up or communicate with me. Right now, he is out of the country. So, he won't be back to next week but at least i can get him thinking about me while he is away. so when he does come back, he will want to talk with me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello, Michigangirl75,
That's got to be hard on you, especially that he is out of the country
Have you done reconciliation spells? www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You could also try spells to make him think of you a lot. Check out this page for an array of spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sat May 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Could really use some help here if anyone has ANY ideas. (And yes I have had a reading with an AIRR member and she said there is a good chance to accomplish this. We are already working on it, but new information has come to light and I am trying not to bother her too much)

Ok. My bf and I broke up a week ago for reasons unknown to me. We were friends for 3 years and we work together, but he is currently overseas. I found out last week he was on match.com trying to meet people and had plans to break up with me. Well of course I got upset and then all contact was cut 8 hours after I discovered what was going on. I am still friends with him on facebook and his sister and I chat a lot. This man is the love of my life and I want him back. (Enter AIRR member)

So, tonight a friend of mine who has a match.com account was chatting with my ex. He does not know who she is, so she gave me the skinny. Seems when we went to meet his parents, he felt that I did not do enough around the kitchen to help his mom. This is so not true. You know how when you are in a new place and people like stuff the way it is and you don't want to mess with their process? Yeah, it was like that. I kept asking if they needed help, but 3 people in the kitchen was a lot and a 4th would have caused damage.

Well my ex never told me this was the issue!! Is there any way that I can get him to talk to me about this so that the air can be cleared?? I really want a relationship with this man because he is really a good guy but I need this air cleared!!

I have a honey jar going already. Thanks so much!!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello, Emjae ,
Wow. So, it was his Mother's doing?
Did you do a SEPERATE honey jar for the Mother?
My advice to you is to PLEASE consult with your AIRR root worker. If the root worker is already doing something for you, then, this is the person to ask. You don't want to do anything that may be inconsistent with the work that they are doing. Also, this person knows all the details and knows exactly what to do for your situation.
I really doubt that your root worker would feel like she is being: "Bothered".
Sorry I am not much help with your question.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Oh! No! His mother ADORES me! Told me she feels like I am a daughter to her. It is HIM telling people that I did not do enough to help his mother. Granted, I did not do every single thing, but I did help clear the table, set the table, wash the dishes, bake, make the bed, help her find photos she wanted, get stuff out of the outside fridge. You get the picture. So I am honestly really confused as to why he would say things like that. I did mention it to my reader/rootworker, and she said it is something that I need to address with him. (Well while he was in town I tried to address things 4 times but the man would not talk)

I need an idea on what I can do to get him to contact me. As of right now, there is no communication either way and I have not initiated contact per the instructions of my rootworker.

Any ideas would be most helpful. Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

magdalena

Unread post by magdalena » Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 am

I am fairly new and have tried searching but can't find the answer. I am working on a reconciliation with an ex. I thought about drawing someone in for the jealousy factor but wondered if running two "attraction" type works at the same time is counterproductive. Granted, with the primary target I am seeking more love, romance, reconciliation and the secondary I was thinking more temporary with something like "Follow me Boy" or something more suited for a flirtation. Will that work or would I muddy the waters with this approach?

akitty09
Newly Registered

Unread post by akitty09 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi, Im pretty new to this all and had a couple of questions about a honey jar I've had going for my ex. Filled it up with his personal concerns and tons of sweetners. I recently ordered marriage oil and reconciliation oil and a ton of red 4" vigil candle from lucky mojo but decided to use votive candles in the meantime until my order ships. I wrote my petitions on these candles and used rose bud oil on them and things were looking good as far as burning until recently I noticed the candle I burned this past weekend and last night formed a tunnel. The candle burned down but not as a whole. Im not sure what this means. Can someone please help!

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:24 am

My ex and we together for 6years I found out that he cheated on me the first time in 08... I still stayed with him bc I love him and I know ppl make mistakes... His mother is and was so mad towards us bc she felt as I'd he loved us more than her... We have had problems especially due to his mother... She would send him drinks etc... He started to act differently... Angry all the time distant quite none caring it's just a big change... Even towards our children... His mother got to him so much he became torn between our family and his mother... I really and truly do love him... I hadn't spoken to him since 8-26-13 he call me two months ago he said he loves me and is very confused... That he doesn't want to let his parents down etc... All I could do was cry bc I do love him n I believe she's trying to rip is apart... I wanted to do a spell or something but I don't want it to go wrong bc I heard a lot of stories with that happening... Stalking hurt obsession jealous etc I don't want that... I would like for us to be happy loving loyal caring sweet faithful considerate understanding and happy with each other... Forgive each other love one another respect... Us to stop fighting... Marriage success... I want my other half back. Please help his mom is forcing a new love in his life...

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri May 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi

I've posted here previously with difficulty with my boyfriend. I made a doll baby, did spells, mojo hand, honey jars etc. Over the years I've seen different readers and felt I was confused. I was also ripped off.

I made a decision to completely remove myself from any spiritual work. I got rid of ALL the stuff I had. I also got rid of the doll baby, mojo hand, and honey jars because they were not working.

I used a pendulum and it said it was no longer good. I also got rid of it.

It's been almost a year and I am ready to start over. I spiritually cleansed my house (with frankincense , Myrrh and holy water....)

I had a reading and was told that once I started working on the relationship again, magically, i would always have to continue.

I was also told the relationship is good he is just busy and has family worries. I Am busy also and sometimes detached from the relationship. (Working etc). I would like to know what I can do to start to expand communication between him and I. Also to make the relationship heat up like it used to be.

I would like to incorporate saints with prayer and small candle lighting if possible.

Thank you
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 pm

What you want is a honey jar with deer tongue herb added to aid with communication. Honey jar as im sure you know start slow but work long for strong. a mojo for you and the man to stay in love (pick a LM mojo) dress the female herb with your fluids and the male with his. a love me mojo sticks out to me. wear the mojo and dress it often.. dress the honey jar and shake and pray over it often with candles as well. Saints depend on relationships. I see you like st anthony he is god for lost things. Valintine is good for love. LM has many ways to cleanse via baths, Chinese floor wash, inseanse ..Was the worker a AIRR reader if not choose one.. many of the LM moderators are also readers. Specific questions you asked: he is caught up in the family.. put them in the freezer to freeze em out of influencing the relationship. Heat you up.. burn more candles on a honey jar, shake it and smack it often and talk to it.. burn candles around it dressed with fiery wall, kiss me now and come to me to add passion. Feed him some lady fluids in his foods focused on his passion.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri May 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Is there anything else I should add in the jar? The last time i used photos of both of us as well as oils and herbs.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, Magdalena,
If this were me, I would concentrate all of my attention and energy on the reconciliation.
BUT if you get general attraction Mojo Hand, I can't begin to tell you all the men that I attract with it. It cracks me up!!
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Take care
magdalena wrote:I am fairly new and have tried searching but can't find the answer. I am working on a reconciliation with an ex. I thought about drawing someone in for the jealousy factor but wondered if running two "attraction" type works at the same time is counterproductive. Granted, with the primary target I am seeking more love, romance, reconciliation and the secondary I was thinking more temporary with something like "Follow me Boy" or something more suited for a flirtation. Will that work or would I muddy the waters with this approach?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, akitty09,
Unfortunately, we do not provide candle wax interpretations on the forum.
This could be a symbol. This could be a faulty candle.
If you look at tea leaf symbols, they are almost identical to wax symbols.
We do sell tea leaf interpretation books. Just scroll down tis page until you see them
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Sorry that I couldn't be much ore help to you
Take care
akitty09 wrote:Hi, Im pretty new to this all and had a couple of questions about a honey jar I've had going for my ex. Filled it up with his personal concerns and tons of sweetners. I recently ordered marriage oil and reconciliation oil and a ton of red 4" vigil candle from lucky mojo but decided to use votive candles in the meantime until my order ships. I wrote my petitions on these candles and used rose bud oil on them and things were looking good as far as burning until recently I noticed the candle I burned this past weekend and last night formed a tunnel. The candle burned down but not as a whole. Im not sure what this means. Can someone please help!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Lemon55 »,
That is so very sad. I am so sorry.
What a terrible woman to come between you like that. Just a shame. And SHAME ON HER!
I would highly suggest that you perform a complete spell on her using a spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html
This is a hash spell but, due to the nature of your problems, it would be he right one for you.
I wish you the very best ad I pray that your husband returns.
Take care of yourself.

Lemon55 wrote:My ex and we together for 6years I found out that he cheated on me the first time in 08... I still stayed with him bc I love him and I know ppl make mistakes... His mother is and was so mad towards us bc she felt as I'd he loved us more than her... We have had problems especially due to his mother... She would send him drinks etc... He started to act differently... Angry all the time distant quite none caring it's just a big change... Even towards our children... His mother got to him so much he became torn between our family and his mother... I really and truly do love him... I hadn't spoken to him since 8-26-13 he call me two months ago he said he loves me and is very confused... That he doesn't want to let his parents down etc... All I could do was cry bc I do love him n I believe she's trying to rip is apart... I wanted to do a spell or something but I don't want it to go wrong bc I heard a lot of stories with that happening... Stalking hurt obsession jealous etc I don't want that... I would like for us to be happy loving loyal caring sweet faithful considerate understanding and happy with each other... Forgive each other love one another respect... Us to stop fighting... Marriage success... I want my other half back. Please help his mom is forcing a new love in his life...
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, blessedlady,
Photos, petition paper, and personal concerns.
Good luck with you jar!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”