Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
RunningBlue
Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by RunningBlue » Fri May 09, 2014 1:00 pm

I found it... must be lucky... I walked down the sidewalk that I took on the way to the store... in LA is massive foot traffic... and there it was O_o 2 days later

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 09, 2014 1:15 pm

RunningBlue, what a wonderful sign! I love it :D

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 09, 2014 5:01 pm

That's fabulous news.

RunningBlue

Unread post by RunningBlue » Fri May 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Yup!!!
I stitched the little charm hole and did a few loop stitches along the horseshoe so it doesn't swing around and come off.. The bag is getting pretty worn... only been wearing it since Halloween 2013.... Still didn't win the lottery or found love, but I got a steady job so far :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 09, 2014 10:11 pm

RunningBlue wrote:The bag is getting pretty worn... only been wearing it since Halloween 2013.... Still didn't win the lottery or found love, but I got a steady job so far :D
Sounds like it's been working hard for you. You might want some Road Opener baths, maybe, before you get a new bag for your mojo. The least stressful way to replace the bag is actually just to buy a new, empty bag and tuck the entire mojo bag inside it. Sew the charm to the outside of the new bag and tie it up just as you did the old one.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

RunningBlue

Unread post by RunningBlue » Sat May 10, 2014 9:35 am

MissMichaele wrote:
Sounds like it's been working hard for you. You might want some Road Opener baths, maybe, before you get a new bag for your mojo. The least stressful way to replace the bag is actually just to buy a new, empty bag and tuck the entire mojo bag inside it. Sew the charm to the outside of the new bag and tie it up just as you did the old one.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Halloween is fast approaching and what I read I am suppose to "freshen" the mojo bag by replacing the herb ingredients, magnetic sand, and personal effects... So get a new red mojo bag and stick the fresh contents and the reusable items in the old mojo bag and stick it in the new mojo bag, and sew the charm and the new one? :o

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 am

RunningBlue wrote: Halloween is fast approaching and what I read I am suppose to "freshen" the mojo bag by replacing the herb ingredients, magnetic sand, and personal effects...
No no! Only do that if a mojo has been "killed" by someone else touching it, going through the washer and dryer, etc.
So get a new red mojo bag and stick the fresh contents and the reusable items in the old mojo bag and stick it in the new mojo bag, and sew the charm and the new one? :o
Yes, if you must remake your mojo from scratch, you may be able to salvage durable items such as lodestones or roots.

But if your mojo is still going strong and the only problem is that the bag itself is dirty-looking and getting threadbare -- don't open it. That'll kill it. Just sew the charm to the outside of the new bag, and put the entire mojo into the new bag.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm kinda panicky...While feeding my mojo I had also lit a candle over my honey jar. I thought to put it over the candle, as I read on the forum that was another way to go about it. It slipped out of my hand and landed on top of the flame :( The bag is still intact and all it managed to do was put out the flame. I quickly apologized to the mojo and fed it oil and incense smoke. It smelled a little singed but the bag is fully intact and not burnt or marked in any way. I checked the insides and everything seems intact and well. I'm just worried I've killed it ...I don't know if its dead or not...
What do I do?

Deepest Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,
That's a tricky one.
My educated guess is that it's dead.
But, I could be wrong (if there was no damage to it).
See if you have any success with it. If you don't, then it's dead.
I hope it still works for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Due to sad mishap I might have accidentally killed my love mojo when it drop landed on top of my honey jar candle despite my best efforts...
According to my tarot reading and my friends pendulum divination, it is dead.

So what I wanted to know that if I were to upgrade it to a x3 love mojo, are the instructions all in all the same?

I couldn't find a way to upgrade to a triple love mojo using the spell kit, so I figure I'll just prepare everything manually like before.
If I order it I want to be prepared for everything I need with it (other than the candle which I'll order with the mojo).

Is it still a 9 day spell like the other one or is it 21 days for the triple strength?
Could I use the curios and stuff from my old bag and put them in the new one or should I just not reuse them?
Or could I just put the old bag in the new bag somehow?

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Thu May 15, 2014 11:51 am

Or in the case that it somehow manages to still be alive or nursed back to health, could I upgrade it to the triple strength mojo, by either adding the curios or placing the old bag in the new bag or something to that extent?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,
If the readings say that it's dead. Then, it's dead. So, do you want to put dead things into a new mojo? I certainly wouldn't do that. It's like having a newborn baby lying next to a dead guy.
As far as how many days for the triple strength? And the instructions? I don't know. You can call the shop and ask them: (707) 887-1521
If this were me, I would start COMLETELY anew.
And don't worry, we all make mistakes like this. I truly believe when we do these types of things, spirit just wants to make us remember not to make the same mistakes (and it makes us wiser)
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 am

Very true, that makes a good point. I suppose I should dispose of it in a way that seems fit.

To be honest I was rather stressed over most the work because of how secret I had to keep it, putting the mojo under cloth and moving the candle around so I could use the bathroom as privacy, because my altar is in a high traffic zone for people and I feel super weird focusing energy on a candle when I have people gawking near me. This time I'll keep the candle over a cloth that covers the petition and mojo so it can just stay in place and the candle will just have to be something they deal will.

I had the notion that I should start fresh, just a feeling in my gut.

I actually think it's partly to do with how I worded my petition, I used the phrases "will want" and and "will" over a present tense, and maybe the mojo considered it's part done.

I think I'll avoid fire next time around and just stick to oil and incense lol.
It made me rethink how I will word my petition as I feed it and how to better enhance and focus, so it's a good lesson overall. I even asked if it minded with a pendulum I made up and it said no it didn't, so onward to a new mojo.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,
I don't say the words: "I want" I wish" "I need" I would Like to have".
When the spells manifests, it can manifest (to full completion) with me still wanting, wishing, needing, or liking to have something/someone.
Instead: "Bring me" "Come to me" "Fulfill me" etc.
Hope this helps.
You'll do much better next time. I just know it
HRCC Graduate #1631

Adorob
Newly Registered

Unread post by Adorob » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi recently my family got me and my sister mojo bags and I looked inside the wrong I also placed a personal item inside. I was wondering if there was any way that I could reverse it and give my sister the bag with it still having luck

Please help!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Adorob, I understand you to mean that you placed someone else's personal concerns in a bag you prepared for your sister -- and then prayed over it, breathed into it, and tied it closed? You can't untie it again without killing it.

Miss Michaele

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm

A few weeks ago I left my mojo bag in the bathroom and it might have been seen by my cousin. Today it fell out of my bra and my two year old daughter saw it. My question is: Will my mojo bag still be good and effective if it has been seen and is there anything I can do to help my mojo bag?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi lme121384, having it seen isn't great but it's still effective. The proscription is against touching (that'll kill it). Meanwhile, feed the bag, talk to it and if you're not certain as to how it's doing - you could also get a quick yes/no reading from one of the AIRR members who offers the service.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 am

be honest :|

got a Fast Luck mojo..my very first mojo ever. I went by the instructions, however one part required me to take out the lodestone in it and wrap my petition over it. I tried and tried to find the lodestone without pouring the contents..alas i couldnt find it and i was just using my fingers to mess up the herbs so I just poured it all out onto a tray(was that wrong?)..finally found the tiny tiny lodestone, wrapped it and poured everything back in..finished up with everything else..then i remember the mojo thread where people said they added this and that to strengthen up their mojo bags..I added one ball of allspice..eventually i read on more after the fact and some people said nothing other than personal concerns should be added to the fixed LM mojos..sigh..and as i was tying it up..i suddenly remembered that i didnt breathe in it, so i quickly open a bit, did a quick breath with prayer and tied it back up..

so with that did i ruin the mojo? I really hope not..full time non working student so i dont have the funds now to get another..yet. i want to believe its alive but its only been 24hrs..i had it on me pretty much all day including the gym. finally placed it in my pillow. i was a tad worried since people said the first time they put their mojos under thair pillows they had vivid dreams..i didnt have that last night. is it a YMMV type thng?

you can let me ave it :?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:24 am

if any thing is messing it up, it is your worrying about messing it up. Stop worrying.

Some people have dreams. Not everyone does

If you're seeing a quick turn around in your luck department of your life, then you should know that everything is okay. If nothing changes, then well, there could be any number of reasons for this, which you should get a reading for.

If suddenly things REALLY turn to crap, then maybe you did a mistake. But since you didn't report any huge events of catastrophe, you're probably fine.

Just relax, feed the mojo, and keep focused on the doing good.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:25 pm

I agree with BrotherChristopher!
You still did it right, just not in the right order! LOL
HRCC Graduate #1631

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 am

Sarafina,
As Miss Aida and BrotherChristopher indicated, don't worry. And don't spend too much time worrying about it. Things will likely be just fine. If you still have concerns, do a reading / divination to check in on the progress of the work.
Be well,
Christian
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:39 am

Sarafina,
When I made my first mojo, I forgot to do one of the steps. I used my pendulum as I couldn't feel it. My pendulum told me it wasn't alive but hadn't been alive either. Confused me a little. lol

When I went back over what I had done, I had forgotten to pray over it and bring it to life. :? Did this and guess what it's fine. So things go awry but I wouldn't fret, you don't need to worry, if you're still concerned (as we can fret over these things still) use a divination to check. Easy solved, but it sounds fine. :)

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Thanks so much all.

how did you do your divination shantilly? i dont have a pendelum..and did you open it to do the prayer or how did you rectify it

lol miss aida..i feel abit better now. I didnt know if i was allowed to pour out the contents since it was all wrapped nbicely by LM..and also me adding things more than just the personal concerns

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:11 am

Hi Sarafina,

I don't just use a pendulum, I use playing cards for yes no divination.

And no I didn't open it back up, I just prayed over it, holding it close to my mouth.

Ace_BRaven

Unread post by Ace_BRaven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am

My Gris Gris or Mojo hand started out as a simple pouch I carried with me everywhere with birth year pennies. Now it has evolved into (in my own opinion) something much more, it's colour is velet brown and i see thst most hands are certain colors, does the color really matter?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for accuracy

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 am

Ace_BRaven, you originally titled your post "Creating Mojo hands that perform multiple tasks." Is this what you mean by "evolving into something more," or did you open it and add things to it? Traditionally, opening a mojo hand kills it, unless you remake it entirely, keeping only the durable items like roots and coins.

In old times, mojo hands were made with whatever fabric you had available. Red flannel became popular when it was a common fabric for underwear -- but red has been prized as a powerful or protective color for thousands of years. (In other words, color traditions are complicated.)

The color system we have today originally appeared in the 1940's, associated with colored candles, and seems to have originated with Henri Gamache's Master Book of Candle Burning. It soon generalized, of course, to mojo bags.

Shorter version: color does matter -- for many people. If your brown mojo bag has helped you with things other than court cases, count yourself lucky that you have a reliable helper and companion -- for these things are alive and awake.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Ace_BRaven

Unread post by Ace_BRaven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:53 pm

I apoligize I didnt know that opening a hand would kill it unless it was for no real reason. I only open mine to add pieces to it like the lucky hand root I got today. When I say evolve I mean the adding of different pieces. I was told that in making one it could be specific to do one thing or many having omni-uses based on your preference. Also, would breathing into if return life back into it? Moreover should petition papers be keep inside a hand to full fill the plea with stronger effect?

Ace_BRaven

Unread post by Ace_BRaven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm

I am currently returning to my new orleans roots so im trying to relearn everything

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, Ace_BRaven,
Yes, petition papers are placedinside and we usually breathe into our bags before closing them
Here is a page about them: www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Also, I am merging your post over to a subforum about what causes a mojo hand to deactivate and what you can do about it
Please read through the posts to give you some ideas
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ace_BRaven

Unread post by Ace_BRaven » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 am

Thank you so much for your assistance but I couldn't help and notice that, and perhaps i missed it but there is no real article regarding mixing. I recently, well today got some five finger grass and i know it is to be mixed with lucky hand root but how? Should i simple put some of the grass freely in my mojo bag or should i put it inside a little plastic baggy and place it inside. I'm looking for the most optimal way of forging a potent mixture.

Ace_BRaven

Unread post by Ace_BRaven » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 am

You cannot open the mojo bag for any reason not even to add pieces to it? Also, i have a pendent of St. Michael inside it would that work against my bag? Also, i heard from an old world priest that, "as with breathing life into the bag, that is a part of you, you and you only can retake the spirit back into yourself, add a piece, smoke it, feed it, and breathe it's spirit back to life", any thought on that, because honestly he's been at it a long time and since i personally know him, i trust his judgment but, he encouraged me to always seek a second opinion.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:44 am

This is a fascinating thread and in regard to mojos going AWOL, winding up in the wash, running away, getting lost--to paraphrase the words of many wise people, "there are no accidents."

I made a protection mojo for someone close to me to see her through a very trying time--a NASTY divorce fight. Two days after the divorce, which for other reasons was almost miraculously ruled in her favor, her mojo wound up in the wash. It had done its job.

Sometimes we try to hold on to them when it's time to let them go and thier work is done. Sometimes they run of because they're not properly cared for (like cats). Who knows? Mojo's are living things and act on their own sometimes.

Then again, maybe sometimes we just get careless and lose them. But in my experience when you lose an active mojo they find their way back to you eventually. That's part of their job.

Jon S G
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 am

Ace, it isn't necessary to put your botanical mix in a baggie. Unless you want to mix your herbs in one first to keep it neat and see what you're doing. Put the loose herbs in the bag, or if you want to keep them contained, fold them into your petition paper. Hope this helps.

J S G
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Uncle PJ
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Uncle PJ » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello All,

I created a love mojo bag. The problem is that I think I messed it up. This recipe called for me to melt a candle over the petition paper. I did so, but I got the candle's flame too close to the paper and it smudged the paper. The mojo got me some nibbles, but no bites. So, I feel that the smudging may have something to do with that (am I wrong?).

My question here is how do I stop a mojo bag? If it has become a living entity I don't like the idea of "killing" it. That sounds so cruel. I have become attached to this bag, but I don't know if it has the strength to help me in love.

Help.

PJ

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Uncle PJ,
Here is the ink for disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
However, if you're attached to it and you feel it is alive, then I would keep it for awhile. there's no law that says that you can't have more than one.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Uncle PJ
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Uncle PJ » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful. I will hold on to my little guy for a little while.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 pm

it was often noted in here that when reusing hard items from a dead mojo bag, you should cleanse the item before smoking and feeding it for a new use

can someone explain how this "cleansing: takes place..as in whats considered clansing(how-to/method) of a rabbit foot for instance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
Cleanse with Florida water, sea salt water, Whiskey, Hoyt's Cologne
Since you don't want to get the foot wet (is this your concern?) I would immerse it in sea salt and let it sit there for an hour
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:39 am

Ok so cleansing is seen as immersion in one of those options?

I was meant to believe it was sprinkling whatever liquid or salt on it but I suppose full on immersion is fine too. I wanna put the rabbit foot on my key chain. So I will immerse in hoyts and bury in salt then dab with vanvan and dragon blood oil. Maybe even put a candle dressed with those oils then use it once the candle burns down.

What says you miss aida and thanks for responding!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, Sarafina ,
You know, every root worker does things differently.
I like immersion. Some will sprinkle.
But I don't know if immersing it with Hoyt's is a good idea. You may want to do the salt thing and then sprinkle it with Hoyt's. Then, do the oils.
Just my thoughts.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 am

I ordered two mojo hands from lucky mojo and I don't know how but they got delivered to the wrong post office and somehow someone else has picked up my parcel :( I don't know if they've opened it (I assume they have) I've lodged a report and supposing I do get my parcel back, can my mojo still be used? Since it's been seen and touched by someone I don't know? I feel heart sick to think of it going to waste, especially since I live overseas and had to wait quite a while for it to arrive. I'm really really hoping I can still use it.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:06 am

^you havent placed your personal concerns (breath, hair,. petition) so it hasnt been "activated" yet. You're fine

Thanks miss aida.

Im about to bury the mojo but Im wondering if I could take the charm off and place it on another bag? or do i have toi bury the charm with the bag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
If the package hasn't been opened and you haven't started the Mojo. it'll be just fine.
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
Yes, you can take the charm
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Today, I left my mojo hand home and my mother pulled my pillowcase off the bed where I hid it and went to the laundry. My poor mojo hand was touched by my mother, probably seen by others in the laundry and was later returned to me smelling like downy.

I've been told by the rootworker who made it for me before that mojo hand is dead but I still feel energy from her. Is there away I can bring her back? I love her! She's always with me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

I am sorry to say that it is DEAD.

Read this subforum that I have merged your post to.

Sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 am

A few years back I was in the process of a rather painful breakup and was slinging spells left and right trying to bring about the change I wanted to see. I was unsuccessful in my endeavors and when I finally decided that I needed to move on, I disposed of all of my spell work (candles, doll babies, etc)... or so I thought. Recently I've come across a couple of mojo hands that I didn't realize I still had and it occurs to me that I'm uncertain as to how I should deal with these. These were love/reconciliation mojos but I am no longer in need/want of their work. Do I burn them? Bury them? Toss them in the river? Should I disassemble them before I do anything? Advice would be appreciated.

Serenity

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, Serenity

You don't have to take them apart.

You can bury them or take them to a river. Just make sure that you state your intention (just don't treat them like garbage). Say something respectful when disposing.
Here is a link that deals with disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 am

I am absolutely devastated. I just wanted to check if you think my mojo bag is dead?

I had stored my work away due to my surgery last Tuesday. After being taken back to the hospital early this morning due to complications and also some ongoing personal issues I felt that when I got home I wanted to spend some time with my doll baby and my mojo bag to cheer myself up. After explaining everything to them both, I placed the mojo bag inside my top as usual. Unfortunately, I dropped my medication and as I bent over to pick it up my mother asked "what's that red thing in your top?" She didn't touch it or see very much of it. I was just wondering if my mojo is dead now or if I feed it and talk to it whether it would be alright? Like I said before, I am so very upset, with everything just going wrong for me right now I really didn't need this.

My work was finally making some progress and now this. The mojo bag also contains the very last of the personal concerns that I have from my target. :( :( :(

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:57 pm

As long as the bag wasn't touched, it's probably fine. Feed it, perhaps light a few candles around it, and it should be quite able to continue working for you. If you want to be 100% certain, you could get a quick yes/no type reading from one of the talented AIRR workers who offers them.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 pm

That is such a relief. Thank you aura you have cheered me up so much. I have just fed my mojo and said a prayer. I always have a little chat with my mojo bag before bed to thank them for their work. I am a little frightened of lighting candles at the moment as with all of my medications I fall asleep very easily.

Thanks x

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 pm

maria84: It is a great joy to read that you talk to your mojo bags each night. You would be (or perhaps not be) surprised at how many people just can't bring themselves to do this simple and effective thing because they "feel silly." Keep it up and good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

good evening everyone, i have a question concerning my mojo.
I have a COS and King Solomon mojo hand, the other day i accidentally left it under my pillow and my mom saw it. She told me she did not touch it, just fixed the bed around it. Today as i went to wish her good night, I had the two mojos in my bra since I was studying and i might have touched her accidentally, but mind you they were tucked in my bra and i was wearing a black shirt over (of course!). my question is, is my mojo still alive? What do you all think?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Jasmine 22, in some of the old writings the mojos that were effected by being seen or touched were some love ones like a nation sack but not if touched by another women. So the best test is to ask a pendulum or are things still working for you and if so then you are fine. there is a song on the LM website about a man playing a song and his mojo is seen in his pocket but it does not indicate in anyway that it effected his musical or talent at all. Speak to the mojo and feel it, does it feel dead, do you not feel anything? have you fed it and spoke to it, smoked it and seen how it feels? Try these things and if nothing then its time to bury and start a new one. Best of luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 pm

thank you j82, the thing is i've had the two mojos for a week so i was devastated when i realized what had happened. And silly me forgetting to put them back in my backpack. Some say it should not be seen, but my mom clearly saw it and i had to tell her about it so she wouldn't touch them. I guess when in doubt, start a new hand. :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

I would test it first! Why put a hand away if it works.. gambling mojos can get fed by a women peeing on them (clearly seen), the band example, some love ones should not and cant be seen because it kills the power or work, definitely in controlling. So I leave you with two thoughts: 1. they were seen for a purpose to teach you a lesson or some sort, so did anything happen that week that the mojos may have taken a hit for or done something to support or teach you? 2. learn the art of working with a mojo first hand by speaking to it, holding it, praying over it and see what you get.. hear the spirit and decide.. best way to learn how to work with one! .... also when I dont wear a mojo I purchase little boxes made of wood, put my photo in em, powder them and keep it locked in the box..while on my photo it still is working for me but not on me... hope it helps!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm

thank you so much for the advice j82! to be honest i think my mojos are good and alive, i fed them and prayed over them. I can still feel their power. you're right maybe me leaving them was definetely a lesson i needed to learn, which is to take better care of them, they're here to help me and as a result i should give them the attention they deserve. lol i need to call the shop tomorrow to cancel my order because i panicked so quickly i placed a new order! thank you so much for your help, i feel so much better and have definetely learned my lesson. i will definetley buy a little box, sounds like a great idea so that no one looks or touches them, especially when i'm not home. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:11 pm

An older woman letting your daughter-in-law see and touch your Nation sack on her own father in law is not the same as letting just anyone see and touch it. You are teaching her to make one on her husband -- your son!

Likewise, a gambling mojo fed with your girlfriend's pee for a one-night gambling hand is being fixed that way. But it will be dead and ROTTEN-SMELLING by morning, don;t you forget.

In other words, there is no mraculous excetion to the concept -- women are not exempt.

We can teach young people in the family (as with the Nation Sack or the way that the little girl Mary Alicia Owen's nanny, Aunt Mymee let Mary bring her her lost Jack Ball to feed and restore), and mojo bags can be fixed by two people (as with the gambling hand), but you would not let some random woman touch or see, or handle you bag, not ever.

Listen to the Hoodoo Jukebox CD we offer for sale: "Keep your hands off my mojo -- you can't cut off my luck." Touching it destroys its luckiness.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:10 am

thank you so much cat, i truly appreciate your advice!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”