Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
ConjuringCat
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 pm

I have a honey jar and a shaking jar for the same target, I usually burn birthday candles on them but tonight my roommate was out and I was able to get ahold of some 4'' candles. I let them burn for a couple of hours then I tried to pinch them out, I've pinched candles with no problem before and tonight the honeyjar candle pinched fine but the shaking jar refuses to go out. I tried three times and the flame would dip a bit, hiss/pop wildly, then resume its original high steady flame. I let it burn for 20 more minutes and tried again with the same results. It's now in the bath tub so that it can burn down safely.

What does this mean?

The petition in the shaking jar is for him to think about me and contact me often if that helps.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 pm

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 am

ConjuringCat, I would say that your target was thinking of you at the precise same moment you were doing the work...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,
I don't like opening them often. But, like ravenmaven said (per Miss cat), you're good to go. Just don't make it a frequent habit.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Updates on my honey jar:
I opened it up on Sunday, placed a photo and cinnamon, as well as some of the left over herbs from the lucky mojo honey jar kit into the jar. I even added an item of his to add to the jar for an increased effect.

I have been working on this for nearly two months and have noticed some movement, but I'm curious to see if anyone know how longs it takes for a honey jar to work. Like on average, how long do people keep it going before they throw in the towel?

Some say until it works, but could that possibly turn into a year?

Also, is there anything stronger than a honey jar?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Honey jars work, slow steady and strong when they kick in.
I hadn't thought about things much until today when My Love made a few comments and I realised yes it indeed has been working.
Mine has been in use now for a couple of month as well. And I really hadn't thought it was doing a fabulous job until I looked back to when I started it. We talk more, are more open, enjoy each others company. He does sweet things for me too.
BUT it's up to you. I am not a dedicated worker of the honey jar. I do not burn candles on it regularly although now I'm thinking it might be time to. lol
I plan to keep mine going even when he returns as I see it as a way of keeping things sweet between us.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Very slow to work but long lasting
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Hm, is there anything stronger than a honey jar?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 01, 2014 8:09 am

''Stronger'' is the wrong expression Eternal_Moonlight. ''Better adapted to my situation'' might be a more appropriate expression. There is no ''strongest'' spell work, only work best suited to a given case. It is also worth considering that working several angles at once tends to yield faster results than doing just one type of spell-work. A doll-baby added to your work as well as love baths and feeding him from a fixed sugar bowl (or using your Menstrual Blood) might be a more well-rounded way to get what you want.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

fatcookie
Newly Registered

Unread post by fatcookie » Thu May 01, 2014 10:54 am

I am lighting 2 candles....one come to me, which flame is medium size and steady, and the love me candle the flame is moving all around and smoking black.....at the same time I have a white St Jude candle which is also smoking black not as bad as the love me one, but it still is....can someone explain me why is this happening?
:?: :(

fatcookie
Newly Registered

Unread post by fatcookie » Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 pm

I am burning two candles, a love me and a come to me......the love me one is burning black and its flame is moving around.....I also have a st jude one, white color which is burning black too, not as bad as the love me one....can someone explain me why is this happening???

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Dear fatcookie,*

You'd think Come to Me and Love Me would reinforce each other, wouldn't you? And in many cases, they do. Yes, it is odd that St. Jude's candle is smoking also.

As far as I know, St. Jude is usually called upon for desperate situations -- notably those dealing with terminal illness. I haven't heard much about St. Jude in love work.

Anyway, watch how the candles burn -- if the smoky ones are only black at the top and don't crack or break, the resistance may cease. Then, if you still don't see results in daily life, you might want to repeat the spell -- but with St. Valentine, perhaps.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

*Man, I wish I had some chocolate chips right now.... ;)
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Hello, fatcookie,
You can find all the answers here:
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 am

I hope this is the right place to post this. I am a newbie, so if I need to do something else with a message like this, if you let me know I'll be happy to do it.

Using a Lucky Mojo fixed St. Michael novena candle, starting at the beginning of the waning moon before Easter, I did a St. Michael ritual for 7 days for uncrossing and fiery wall of protection. I did it for an hour a day, chanting Michael, meditating on him, and visualizing the clearing out of negativity around me and the creation of a fiery wall of protection around me (not too solid, so good things can get through too :))

I worked with the candle about an hour each day. The first few days I only burned it for about an hour, later I left it lit so it would last the 7 days--it was done the morning of the 8th day.

I want to know more about reading the glitter floating in the wax as it burned and the remains. I don't see anything that makes sense to me at the end. A star that was around the top of the rim stayed there the whole time, and is still there (like I said it was done after 8 days). But I saw interesting things while it burned. The first time I looked, glitter floating around the wick formed a full circle--I took this to mean the wall was forming as I hoped. The next time it looked the glitter had formed a smiley face around the wick--2 eyes and a mouth, kind of like the smiley face on Mars in the Watchmen graphic novel. I took that as a very good sign.

I am wondering where I can learn more about reading signs like these, and if anyone has thoughts about where to go with this or that would help me with what I think I was reading. I am trying to do it intuitively, but maybe there is more I should be doing.

Thanks in advance.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, dave peterson ,
You can read the candle wax symbols and the glitter the same way that you would read tea leaves.
Any of the tea leaf books that Lucky Mojo has are terrific for learning this art
Find them here (you'll have to scroll down to find them): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Wishing you the very best in clearing your negativity. St Michael works wonder as well as Fiery Wall of Protection
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Sat May 03, 2014 7:06 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. I will check that out--thanks for the link.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun May 04, 2014 1:28 am

I just finished the 3 day wishing spell, I have to tell of the candle burn.

2 candles burned almost at the same rate, 1 was slower though, a lot slower. It was a good 3-4cm behind the others. As it came toward the end of the burn though, there was a popping from one of the candles, I don't know which one, but I hopped up to have a look and realised the one that had been burning slower, was now shorter than the other 2.

It ended up burning out first, a good 10 minutes ahead of one and 15 minutes of the the other. there is a puddle of wax left, nothing exciting there lol.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 3:59 am

You'll find that the more candles you burn, the larger a repertoire (and dictionary) of burn symbolism you'll develop!
Aura Laforest

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 07, 2014 12:22 am

Hi, all! I recently remade a sugar jar this past Friday, to capitalize on the power of the new moon, and I'm going to beef it up on the upcoming full moon once I get some love herbs to add. Currently I followed the LM spell here (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) more or less to the letter; I'd like to add more herbs, though, and I wanted to add a detailed, personalized petition written on the back of a photograph in addition to the traditional petition described in the spell in the link. Is it okay to have two petitions in a sugar jar, so long as they don't directly contradict each other? When I add it I plan on feeding the jar with additional herbs and sugar, too. How often is too often in terms of opening the jar and using the sugar to use in making menstrual blood treats for him to eat? I make them about once a week.

I glued some of his original handwriting - his current address - to the lid of the jar, and when I work it I burn two candles right on top of it, a red one with his name and a pink one with mine. I position them so our names touch and dress them with love oils and herbs. (I have a vial with a blend of the love oils I use the most, the herbs I use in the jar, and a strand of his hair, and I warm the mixture gently over the flame of the candle whenever I work it before I dress it.) So far they've been burning pretty clean, with a little bit of residue but not too much, at an even pace with each other and no smoke. The paper with his handwriting doesn't burn or blacken (thanks, Modge Podge!) The idea is that I want him to love and need me so that being with me is like coming home, and what he wants most is to come home to ME and no other partners of his. That was a small piece of improvisation on my part, and while I haven't found anything that suggests it's a bad idea in the forums or the site I wanted to double-check with you guys to see if it sounds okay and consistent with hoodoo theory?

And, last question, a friend gave me an Adam and Eve root as a gift and I'm holding on to it to use in either the sugar jar or the love doll baby I'm making as well; which would it be better utilized in?

Thank you all!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 am

Hi MDJ, you'll find lots of ideas in this thread as well as in the link provided by Papa Newt.
Aura Laforest

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Thu May 08, 2014 8:59 pm

I made a sugar jar and this is the second week I have been burning white candles and dressing it with oil. While I was in the kitchen, I set candle to it, and when I came back in my room to pick something up - the candle already finished burning and an hour didn't even pass by? The wax was running down the glass. Normally, the candles I burn, burn an average 2 or 3 hours. Is that a bad omen?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 am

Fast acting but not long lasting, Eternal_Moonlight! That's what these quickie candles say to me...

So expect a quick communication, a peck on the cheek, or something similar -- and keep up the work!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Hi,
I have looked through these postings, have read Cat's ebook on candle meanings many, many times and use it as my main reference; however, I haven't seen anything written on what I have continuously been experiencing with my candles purchased in different places. Whether it's for myself, career, protection, love, reconciliation, they mostly (80+%) develop what resembles two petals on either side of a flower stem. I've been trimming away as Cat recommends, but I'd love to know what it means. Any advice I'd appreciated. TY
Faith2014
Niña Blanca, Santa Muerte, GRACIAS por su ayuda.
Santa Marta, Gracias por su ayuda.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 am

What does it mean when the wax sticks to the top sides of the candle while burning...my other candle burning is not doing that.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun May 11, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed more specific title

lovestruck1984
Newly Registered

Honey jar with sexual fluids - & no progress. What's wrong?

Unread post by lovestruck1984 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am

Hi

I've been reading LMF for quite awhile and finally have the courage to post:) well i met this guy about 2months ago, we hungout hit it off pretty ok but i noticed he's very standoff ish now since that night. I really like him, cant stop thinking about him and i want him to feel some of those feelings for me. Actually i want him to want no other girl but me,think of me often,call me,miss me need me. Ugh sad i know:( but i feel something ive never felt. Ive made a honey jar from a wine bottle placed my petition,a cut piece of condom w/his sperm mixed with my menstrual fluid. Its been a lil over a month and things havent really changed. I then made another in an actual jar using the same things and love me,come to me,hummingbird,and follow me oils inside and on the tealights i burn on top. I also added a dollar with our names written on it. Sorry for being longwinded, im just confused and a lil bummed that nothings happening. He responds to my text most of the time but never anything id like to hear. I know you're not supposed to become angry w/the target, should i stop talking to him to avoid disappointment and let things happen or what?? Please help im all ears. Again, sorry for the long posrposr
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed more specific title

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun May 11, 2014 3:44 am

Hi Faith2014,

If you really want to be certain, take some pictures of what's occuring and then get a reading from one of the members of AIRR who offers candle divination as a service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

The meaning will change depending if the petals are on the glass or are accumulations formed by the wick. If it's on the wick, it's something which occurs with lower quality wicking and probably doesn't have any special significance other than you might want to get a better quality candle. This is mostly happens with low-grade vigil lights rather than free-standing tapers.

If it's against the glass, in either white smoke, herbs or dark smoke - then it's pretty much definitely a divinatory message (although even for the wick it might be - pics would help one of the AIRR members know for sure) and would be read in much the same way tea leaves are.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 am

Usually it's signs of an obstacle or delay KookieMari. As the Vigil light continues to burn, it may melt away which indicates that the obstacle or delay will be overcome. It may also stay and leave a mark against the glass indicating that more work is necessary (either mundane and/or magical) to get what you want.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Honey jar with sexual fluids - & no progress. What's wrong?

Unread post by aura » Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 am

Hi lovestruck1984, I know you don't want to hear this, but just because you do work doesn't mean it will work. Magic gives you an edge, it's not a certainty. Lots of things can get in the way of the work on his side, on your side, from an unknown someone coming into the picture to a work situation getting in the way. This is why people often get readings so that they have an idea what the big pic is and know how to best go at a situation.

In most love work, you want to maintain contact (so stop talking to him is probably not the best idea) without being obsessive (texting him multiple times daily is also probably not the best idea). It's also best to have personal contact rather than virtual contact since much of folk-magic works through physical proximity and touch - and you want to be laying that kind of trick for him as well as working your honey jar.

Your own attitude and confidence level in love work are also critical in getting the results you want. If you're projecting a needy and clingy vibe - that'll send most men running. You want the confident, sexy and ''I'll take you if you're around but if you're not it's no biggy - I have important other things (and people) to do'' vibe. So doing personal Power and John the Conqueror or Queen E root work is also pretty important to convey the strong and independent woman you are (and you are).

Finally, particularly if you're a beginner, you may simply need a helping hand to back up the work. You can have MISC burn a light for you or work with a professional rootworker on the case.

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 am

Happy Mother's Day, Aura, if it applies. Thank you very much for your advice. I will take a picture, absolutely. I have tried on several occasions, lastly on Thursday of this week, to reach one of the root worked for a reading, but I must be calling during lunch break. Either that or Spirit (or something) is blocking ... in any case, I WILL succeed. I've learned a lot in the short months I've been reading. To answer yr question, the pedals are formed on the wick itself. I will be ordering fm this site, indeed, have ton o stuff on my list. TY
Faith2014
Niña Blanca, Santa Muerte, GRACIAS por su ayuda.
Santa Marta, Gracias por su ayuda.

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and new to practicing hoodoo. I started a honey jar on my spouse who is in another country for work ..and cheating.
Being that we have been together since 16 I'm doing everything I can to reconcile the situation. We are in a rough patch he is unsure what he wants to do relationship wise but he wants to come back when his job is done there and raise the kids together. He will be coming to visit for 2 weeks, then back 6 months, then home at last. I have a root worker who has bound him with his sock, and picture in a closed bottle that I move around our home every so often.. she stated it will stop him from wanting anyone else or having sex with anyone but me..I started the honey jar from the spell here at LM. I burn red or pink candles with return to me oil applied.. mon. Wed. Fri. When I burn the red candles there is lots and lots of pillars "tears" on the jar today the red candle wax for another pillar the same length as the candle itself it was very creepy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, Lamaha,
I have edited your post.
We don not perform candle wax divination or interpretations on the forum.
Please read this page for interpretations: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:46 pm

I have a curious situation. I have been burning break up candles on two people, and I've noticed that they all burn VERY cleanly while the candle is actually lit, but within minutes of going out, they suddenly become extremely foggy. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? If so, what do you make of it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Hello, Elyonai61,
Some obstacles with your spell. You'll have to do another
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:00 am

I know that fogginess, in general, indicates delays or unclear intent. In my case, I'm taking it as delays because my intent is quite clear. What/who would be good to work with to remove delays? Maybe St Expedite or road opener products?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, Elyonai61,
Cloudiness means that more work needs to be done with your break up work.
If this were me, I would light another break up candle.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 pm

i'm burning a red candle for st.expedite and i have the right oils i anointed it with and its burning fast and steady now the top wax looks like a hand palm side up .its for helping my online nursery business.dose this sound good to you?:) i'm using L&M money drawing oil on it that my friend got me in Seattle,wa

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, mamabird39 ,
Sounds good to me!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Hi my love spell failed? I'm not sure if i used the correct candle/spell for it i used the come to me candle but it failed the candle turned white then gray at the end at first it was working but i guess it wasn't enough. Maybe I'm using the wrong candle/spell i used the come to me one and i was wondering if that one is ok to use to bring back my bf? I want us to be together again is the come to me candle good for that or should i try something else? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Hello,

Sounds like you burned a 7 day candle which is great to add pressure and support work and give a reading to how things are going. Sounds like by your description it was ok then he moved further away. the question of is this candle ok for this or works is yes and no. You see hoodoo looks at situations like a doctor does, no situation or circumstance is the same so the work to do can change based on each persons individual situation. First Id suggest a reading by an AIRR reader which can tell you whats up and what work to do. In general I would ask did he leave you for someone else? Is there a person involved, did someone cheat? Why the break... then I would suggest a regular bath to cleanse you clean, hyssop , I like van van , then follow with a love bath.. cleanse your home with chinese floor wash, your house with fiery wall inseanse incase someone is working against you and to clear the negativity. Then I would do a honey jar on him, a come to me jar, while you work a reconcilation love kit.. I would start the jar a few weeks earlier as they can take a min to warm up and burn a candle daily. Then do a rec spell kit to bring him back, it does have you write a letter asking them back and forgiveness, which is dressed with powders to get on him so be patient if he does not respond at first. Also comes with a mojo id sleep with and pray over daily. After the work watch 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation.. during this time if you want burn 7 day candles but I would do a mixture of rec, come to me and love me or something of that fashion that addresses all the issues. When he does return I would do a stay with me spell kit mojo or a nation sack and feed him sexual fluids to keep him. Hope it helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Hey j82 We still txt each other but that's about it.. and no the reason he wanted to end the relationship was because it was a long distance relationship 3hrs away he says he still loves me but can't be in a relationship right now? It's probably going to take a lot of work to bring him back i think i will try the Honey Jar and the reconciliation thank you for the help

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 am

Hi kandyspop,

You've ignored one of the main statements that j82 made:
You see hoodoo looks at situations like a doctor does, no situation or circumstance is the same so the work to do can change based on each persons individual situation. First Id suggest a reading by an AIRR reader which can tell you whats up and what work to do.
It can avoid working for nothing in ways that won't help and usually ends up being more successful over the long run.
Aura Laforest

Tjr

Unread post by Tjr » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to candle magic. I learned 90% of what I know from Lucky Mojo....the other 10% from YouTube.

1) I want to order my candles from Lucky Mojo but someone said that it best to not have your candles shipped. Will getting my candles and herbs shipped change the effectiveness?

2) I burned a white candle and wrote some things on it like protection, prosperity, good health, and for a job that I want. Afraid of doing any other candle spells until I learn more from this site. Candle had white soot at the top and and image where the job that I want was written. The rest of the candle was clear. Not sure of what it meant.

3) Would like to leave my job because I'm not treated well. I am very knowledgeable and like to help everyone. I'm the youngest and have more education than everyone. I thought this would be a plus...but it's not. My director and supervisor asked me for new ideas. I gave them many ideas and created manuals. I had to watch them take the credit for all of my hard work. I get a heavier workload than anyone else but everyone gets awarded but me. They don't want me to leave so they sabotage my chances of getting promotion. I work for the govt and it's very political.

I light candles to protect me from negativity. I have built up the courage to create an account and discuss things here. I feel like I can be open here.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 am

Hello All! Here is something that happened to me last night. I lit my Red Skull Candle, performed my work and because I wanted to let the candle really burn overnight, I moved it from my living room into my bedroom which was drafty due to my A/C being on. I fell asleep, dreamed of my intended and at about 2 something a.m., I woke up straight out of my sleep looked over and saw the candle went out. I thought that might happen due to the draft and the fact that the little black portion of the string kept curling up. I said I'll try to relight it in the morning. So at 5:30 am I tried relighting it, removing some wax and standing the little string up but it kept folding over. Now at this point I was literally crying on the inside because I thought "Thats it. This isn't going to work!" , but then out of nowhere, something told me to stand the string straight up, see how it stands then snip a little of the black string. I did that and BOOM... The candle was burning perfectly and bright! My question is, was this wrong? Has anyone ever experienced a case of the string just being a pain in the ass?

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:20 am

Dear all,

I have had the strangest burn ever, I really cannot explain it or interpret it. I burned a red candle on my honey jar for reconciliation last night. Instead of leaving any residue or shapes, what it seems to have done is "pushed" the thin layer of residue which was covering my jar lid over the sides, so there is now 2 big clumps of wax coming down the sides (but not running very far down). One of the clumps seems to have bled three smaller ones... They form no obvious shapes though.

Help?!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 am

TheBestest wrote:Hello All! Here is something that happened to me last night. I lit my Red Skull Candle, performed my work and because I wanted to let the candle really burn overnight, I moved it from my living room into my bedroom which was drafty due to my A/C being on. I fell asleep, dreamed of my intended and at about 2 something a.m., I woke up straight out of my sleep looked over and saw the candle went out. I thought that might happen due to the draft and the fact that the little black portion of the string kept curling up. I said I'll try to relight it in the morning. So at 5:30 am I tried relighting it, removing some wax and standing the little string up but it kept folding over. Now at this point I was literally crying on the inside because I thought "Thats it. This isn't going to work!" , but then out of nowhere, something told me to stand the string straight up, see how it stands then snip a little of the black string. I did that and BOOM... The candle was burning perfectly and bright! My question is, was this wrong? Has anyone ever experienced a case of the string just being a pain in the ass?
Hi TheBestest,

It could just be that you put the candle in a drafty place, it could also mean that there is some resistance or obstacle you are working against. IT could kinda be both I suppose. Either way working the wick up so that it was relight-able is exactly what I would do. You may want to follow it up with a new candle after that one is done.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:22 am

Hello mushu,

To be honest I am not really sure what that could mean. You could take a picture and hire a reputable candle reader to look at it for you.

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:54 am

Hello Natstein,

Yea that is exactly was I was thinking. Im
going to buy another skull asap and/or try a
poppet. Thanks for replying and helping me
with this. :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Tjr --

1) Shipping candles does not harm them. In fact, buying candles from us, which are dressed and rayed over should be more on point than buying "supermarket candles."

2) White soot at the top can mean delays or light opposition. You do not explain the "image" you saw -- but please understand that the meaning varies based on the image. When a candle ends clear, that means you are working toward success. Please see my book "The Arto of Hoodoo Candle magic" for much more information on divination.

3) This thread is about candle divination. You can find a whole section of the forum devoted to questions and answers regarding spells that have to do with jobs. Additionally, there is another section that deals with protection spells.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:49 am

natstein wrote:Hello mushu,

To be honest I am not really sure what that could mean. You could take a picture and hire a reputable candle reader to look at it for you.

Peace~

Nathen
Dear Nathen,

Thank you so much for your reply, I went to Miss Aida to get the candle read, and she was simply wonderful. It was such an odd burn! The wax was all "pushed" over only one side as well!

Hoodoo always has the ability to surprise :lol:

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:36 am

My latest candle burn looked as if it there were things reaching up out of the wax. It was a figural candle.
I'm trying to remove my exes girlfriend from MY life, she is absolutely psychotic. I took the remains to be indicating that it would need more work. It will succeed but more work needed.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Hey guys... last night my skull candle string became so heavy by the flame that it was starting to curl up and go out. Before it did I snuffed it out. I tried checking the string and I could see the string was basically. sort of thin and splitting apart. I built the string back up and moved wax around it so hopefully tonight it wont give me any problems but is this a bad sign??

Tjr

Unread post by Tjr » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:11 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Hello, Tjr --

1) Shipping candles does not harm them. In fact, buying candles from us, which are dressed and rayed over should be more on point than buying "supermarket candles."

2) White soot at the top can mean delays or light opposition. You do not explain the "image" you saw -- but please understand that the meaning varies based on the image. When a candle ends clear, that means you are working toward success. Please see my book "The Arto of Hoodoo Candle magic" for much more information on divination.

3) This thread is about candle divination. You can find a whole section of the forum devoted to questions and answers regarding spells that have to do with jobs. Additionally, there is another section that deals with protection spells.

Best of luck.
thanks. The shape on the glass was like a bumble bed.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

I always work my candles, if they appear to be not doing what I want to do. So although what it did wasn't great, the fact you are working the candle to get your results is a good thing. You may not be able to use the candle remains for divination as you have groomed it.

wendielu

Unread post by wendielu » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Mzpretty89

Unread post by Mzpretty89 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, I've been working on my honey jar to sweeten someone I was dealing with for about a month but than we got into a crazy argument over nothing, really nothing, but I really like him so I figured I could do a honey jar spell to make him be sweet to me, like me more, come to and so forth. It's been a week and my first sign I got on my third day was a dream about him and he was very sweet to me in my dream. Other than that nothing else. I didn't really have all the oils like love me oil and come to me candles and stuff like that , but I used a pic and other herbs like rose bud petals , lavender. Do I need to break the ice and contact him first, or just continue to wait?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, Mzpretty89 ,
I'm sorry but that is a very difficult question.
Unless you get a reading to make the right choice, you'll have to do what's in your heart.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mzpretty89

Unread post by Mzpretty89 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 pm

how do i go about getting a reading??? i would love to get one to see what is going on. i need to know :( :|

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, Mzpretty89 ,
You can either go to the AIRR webpage at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR you can get an instant reading (but a little costlier) at Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR you can apply to be on the radio show for a free reading from 3 experts.
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-22nd,-2014- ... e47a99c492
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

What does white soot mean? My St Anthony candle has white soot at the top, going down about a third of the way...

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Sorry, as an addition to my post above, the white soot seems to be going further down on the side of St Anthony's picture.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”