Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Where have you been?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Where have you been?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 pm

I went to the upper right hand corner and did a search for: "I have not been posting to the forum".

Well, there is every question under the sun in that. There are also "re-introductions" who have not posted in 6 months, a year or more. So here is a thread, if it is ok with Miss Cat, and if it's not (Papa Newt... oh my... we are in trouble ;) don't throw a shoe at me!!! )

You know once in a while from Members of AIRR to Forum Mods (we are always around) but sometimes we have to work on things in our own lives and set limitations. That is what I have done over the last few short months. After having been a Member of the Forum since 2009, and posting daily multiple times for a few years, the last three or so months I have been working on taking care of a few of my own things. I kept a very small group of selective clients, and frankly clients that needed more than I could give them at the time got referred out to Members of AIRR, beginning of course with our Miss Cat.

We have challenges also. Do I believe in Peace Water and everything I have ever written about it by example, yes. Do I believe in Crown of Success every single day for me and my family... yes. Do I believe in Four Thieves Vinegar for all the reasons Miss Cat spells out in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, our online "go to" learning that is free and available to anyone. By the way... (get ready for this Lucky Mojo Shop) I am CONVINCED that drinking Four Thieves can help in loosing weight (my own testimony) Vinegar breaks down fat too! Put vinegar and oil together in a bowl and see what happens. This is a Bonus for the Spiritual Protection in keeping us healthy y'all!!!

So if you are a Member of AIRR, a Mod, even someone that has not posted for a while we would love to hear from you! If you care to share great, and most of you that know me know that I am very selective regarding my privacy. "--All bet's are off" when it comes to helping children though.
Hopefully, my new endeavor will tie into the things I have in the past, am working on in the present, and will continue future success for the help of kids and laws.

That is where I have been-- working on something new to help children. Going through my "own thing". My own story is a good one. My dream is to speak on "The Hill" one day and that laws and reform will go forward.

Be Blessed now and always!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Where have you been?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm

This is an awesome thread Miss Tammie Lee and I am glad you have posted it! I too have been off the forum for awhile-there was the holiday season, then there was some illness that went around the family, I've been preparing articles for publication and collaborating with Momma Hen on our workshop for the annual MISC sponsored Hoodoo May Workshops-our presentation is Walking in Beauty and its geared towards those who practice root work either professionally or for friends and family and feel the need to improve their own daily magical formula and foster a more intimate walk with Spirit! Some of the delightful LMC products that have been keeping me blessed with abundant good things are Crown of Success, 7-11 Holy Oil, and Psychic Vision sachet powder which always gets dusted on my trust tarot and oracle cards before a day of readings begins!
Glad to pop back in this evening!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

I knew it! I knew that you would be one of the first, one of the best Ladies and Members in AIRR to post! We love ya Miss Bri!

Welcome Back!!!

Thanks!
#1606 GA

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Love you too Tammie Lee!
xoxo
Bri

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 pm

It is so great to see you on this eve of something very special and important to me. I will be doing a public speaking event tomorrow. In my area, some women settle for mediocrity. I can not do this any longer; I have to share with them to take a chance.

Thank you for posting back! You have always been an inspiration to me and your Mother as well. She is Grand with a capital "G". With all respect, so many people around the world love and cherish and respect both of you.

Thank you. All the Best from my heart,

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... e_yronwode
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e=Miss_Bri
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Momma_Hen

These are the three great Ladies that I mentioned this evening.

God Bless all of you who read the thread, and I hope that folks who have had things going on in their lives will post to this thread.

Be Blessed and make changes in your lives and in the lives that you make a difference!

TLC!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am

I've been here, working at merging threads and adding product images and Add To Cart buttons. Welcome back, y'all.
catherine yronwode

queen2be

Back on the Board

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Happy 2013 everyone!

I haven't been posting for the last few months but I have never been far away from reading here and certainly not far from hoodoo. I've had a tremendously successful series of magical coaching lessons with Conjureman Ali and a reading with Miss cat in the interim. I've read Miss cat's HHRM. And I took some quiet time to go *inside* a little as I began to develop a deeper personal spiritual practice for myself and my home.

Big changes are coming, thanks to the prayers of my root workers, the good people here and at the Crystal Silence League, and me! I'm feeling more confident, even when I come up against problems or moments of uncertainty (as happened today). Lucky Mojo and AIRR have helped bring a 180 to my life. Not that it's perfect--far from, but the armor of protection and spiritual centering are the difference. Thank you all!

queen2be

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Tammie Lee-I hope that you public speaking engagement was FANTASTIC! Momma Hen says hi too :-)
xoxo
Bri

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

My online presence fluctuates, there are weeks when I'll post all the time, replying left right and center, be all over twitter, that sorta thing. Then there are weeks when I just don't, either from being too busy or too tired from my "real job". That said, I am here! I try to help out where I can and when I can here on the boards :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Great news Queen2be!!! it sounds like you are on the right track and HOORAY! Keep the great news coming!!!

Turnsteel you are a long time FAV!!!

Miss Bri my speech went very well. You know it's harder to speak in front of people for me than it is though a microphone. I can do it. It's just very different, especially when I am speaking about me. I had three of the products that I made through the apprenticeships with your Mom. She said to work with them when it is the right time. Love her!!!

I love Lucky Mojo Y'all!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm

After moving this August, I had plenty of time to post and check threads (as well as clean up the old threads section with all the merging) while looking for a job. After doing some continuous Master Root and Lodestone Work I now have not one, but two jobs. This has been keeping me extremely busy and away from the computer (and house) much more than usual. I have still been able to come in and answer questions, as well as work on needling away at merging sections. I most currently have been working on getting the Landlords/Renting/Property section in better shape. We shall see what the future holds!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 am

Happy you're here Joseph! You're a breath of fresh air and a treasure trove of knowledge! :D
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:48 am

Well, Thank You very much for that, Miss Olivia!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Tue May 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Well, this is weird...

I had posted in here, but there seems to be a technical glitch. Under "View Your Posts" in my User Control Panel up top, I see this thread listed, as expected. But it says that the last post is by Joseph Magnuson over a year ago. When I click to check my post in this thread, my post is nowhere to be found. If my post was moved, I don't know where - I'm still searching but have no way of knowing where it might have gone - and this thread is still listed as the place where my missing post sits.

In case it was a glitch, I'll try to recreate my post for everyone now. Basically, I said that I was wondering where the all-time regulars have been since this thread went quiet in 2013. I read the forums, and have come to appreciate all the advice and the personal stories shared by the prolific moderators and forum members over the years. It might be nice to hear from you again and know how you are these days.

So if you're out there: how've you been and what have you been up to? How did the situation and spellwork that first brought you to LM turn out?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters”