Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

tinklebell

Re: Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Please help me, I don't what to do to stop my mental disturbed coworker from moving next door to me. I do want to imagine her being my neighbor because she is always causing trouble and yelling and shouting at everyone. Our boss is terrified of her and lets her do whatever she wants to do without punishment. She has mental issues and will not take her medication so she goes on rages for no reason. Please help me to stop her from becoming my next door neighbor. I am at a lost and I don't know what to do to prevent her from moving next to me? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you all!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:10 pm

You could hotfoot her to leave town. If you don't want to go that far ... you could try to interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long. Is she buying a house next to you or renting? Or is it an apartment? If it is a rental situation, you could do work to convince the landlord NOT to rent to her, or warn them to include something in the rental agreement along the lines of, "if renter at any time acts up, disturbs the peace, or threatens anyone, they are to vacate immediately." Hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I agree with MoonBreath.
I also ask both Tinklebell and Cccoralee to please read all the pages on this thread. There's some very helpful spells listed for people who are in the same predicament as yours.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Our business is a multi-merchant building.

We own the soap & candle shop, Yoga teacher owns the yoga studio and tea bar, massage therapist has her own room, trigger point therapist has a room, and then there is a fellow energy worker. But, ever since this energy worker moved into the building, sales have gone down in all parts of the building.

I get along with her just fine on a personal level. But, she has turned the place into a "silence only!" zone, as to not interrupt her clients. (she's the only one who has EVER complained). The yoga students can no longer be sociable on their way to class - it is now silent marching back to the studio.

Here's the thing - she is not as psychic as she would like to be. She does muscle-test "food readings" for clients, telling them what foods they are sensitive to. But the pattern that has shown itself over time is that she tells EVERYONE they're allergic to gluten. I mean, who is NOT going to feel a little better and lose weight when they stop eating bread? And she doesn't even muscle test the CLIENT - she muscle tests herself by rubbing her fingers together. Rub-rub "no gluten. rub-rub "no chicken". rub-rub "yes to broccoli".

She also tells clients there must see her weekly for a full year to achieve results.

Before she was there the customers were happier, the students were happier, sales were double in the retail store, and all of us who work there together were more cheerful.

Now, some of her clients are turning to others in the building, asking if she is legit. One woman is beside herself because these "food readings" have her down to eating nothing but broccoli, asparagus, and fish. She has told the woman she is allergic to everything else. It almost seems the woman wants permission from the rest of us to ignore her/stop seeing her. She says she is hungry, tired, and miserable.

I know. I'm rambling because this is a LONG and drawn-out ordeal with many more layers to it. Bottom line is that she will take on any client just for the money and claim talents she doesn't have. If someone were to walk into our place and ask if anyone does past life regressions (none of us do, including her) she would be the first to jump up and say, "YES! It's $110.00! When can we book your appointment?"

The owner of the building/studio is JUST NOW beginning to see her for what she really is (she's had her fooled for two years now) -- and she is already talking about "possibly" wanting to move.

So, should work be done to get rid of this fellow worker and co-tenant? Or let nature run it's course? Should she be given a little "help" (wink, wink) in that department?

Papa Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Papa Gee,

I would certainly rather do some Hot Foot work to drive away a negative person than feel bad about their bad impact on the rest of the building's tenants for two years.

Also, i know you consider her a "co-worker" and posted this in the bosses and co-workers section of the forum, but from your description she is actually a co-tenant of yours in a multi-merchant building, and you want to work on her (to get her to leave) and on the building's landlord (to see the negativity of the situation with full clarity) -- so i have merged this into the "Spells to Move Out Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors" thread instead.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:28 am

Yes, I believe it is to the point where something needs to happen. Everything up until now has relied on the owner of the building (landlord and fellow worker) actually SEEING what is going on. For more than a year, she didn't want to hear anything said about this co-worker because they were buddy-buddy. And her personality is usually very sweet and she's easy to get along with - even encouraging about whatever you might be pursuing at the time. Her negativity creeps up on you in a passive-agressive way, working behind the scenes silently.

And, I want to make it clear that I don't want to judge anyone's energy work as, well, "nuts" because many of the things I do could easily be perceived that way. It's just that in this particular situation, the psychic isn't really all that psychic. Trained in psychology, she didn't even perform these types of sessions until she moved into our location after being told by someone that she was "gifted".

Time to get to work, it seems. Thanks, Miss Cat.

Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:03 am

PapaGee, you might even want to do some clarity and wisdom work on the landlord so she can see Miss Negative for the orthorexic, self-deceiving fraud she is.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 am

Papa Gee,

In keeping with the high spiritual ideals of the building, i suggest that rather than Hot Footing the negative co-worker and co-tenant, you perform the old-school Cedarwood trick to move her with faith, hope, and charity. See my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the heading for Cedar.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

thanks, Miss Cat. Will look that up as soon as I get back home (at a Starbucks drinking coffee, snowing outside.)

But, yes, since our building is a healing/spiritual center, it does seem like a tricky situation when it comes to what type of work to perform. Wish her well --- just far away from the rest of us.

Miss Michaele, "self-deceiving" is such an appropriate phrase!

Gee

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 am

MoonBreath wrote:You could hotfoot her to leave town. If you don't want to go that far ... you could try to interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long. Is she buying a house next to you or renting? Or is it an apartment? If it is a rental situation, you could do work to convince the landlord NOT to rent to her, or warn them to include something in the rental agreement along the lines of, "if renter at any time acts up, disturbs the peace, or threatens anyone, they are to vacate immediately." Hope this helps.

She is buying. How would you suggest I interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long? Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello Tinklebell,
I like the hotfoot idea that Moon Breath gave you.
Another idea is Goofer dust. Here's some really good information on this page. EXCELLENT information: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
This stuff works miracles.
I know what it's like to have HORRIBLE neighbors.
I'm wishing the very best for you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kimmygirl

Unread post by kimmygirl » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 pm

i live in a very quiet building, all of our neighbors are quiet, mind our own businesses and go to work everyday, we look out foreach other. we had an empty apartment for seven months, a couple of weeks ago, young kids moved in, and so far they have started problems, fighting , and other things i dont care to mention. A couple of neighbors have already compolained. my question is is there something I can do to quiet them down first>? and then after and only if the management donot intervene, then , then I may need advice, but for now, I just want this building to remain quiet. thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 am

kimmygirl, if the issues are fighting you might look at using some Peaceful Home products around their apartment, at the very least sprinkling some sachet powders across their front door and on their doorknob. Do this with the intention and prayer that things will calm down, quiet down, and remaining peaceful. Here is a link for Peaceful Home products: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And of course, if all else fails the same steps can be done with Hotfoot powder to get them out of there.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

UPDATE - As of the last day of the month, that pesky co-tenant has moved out. I took Miss Cat's advice and went ahead and hot footed her ass (that's a contradiction in terms, isn't it?) and she is officially OUT. The landlord's eyes were finally opened and she saw her for what she is, even apologizing for "not seeing it" before now.

As it turns out, my partner rented her room for his healing space and I'll be doing readings in there,as well. But, definitely did NOT do it for this reason. It wasn't until after she submitted her notice that it was suggested we rent the space. However, where did she move? Yes, right down at the end of the street! It took three months but with a blend of Lucky Mojo hot foot powder, my own hot foot powder, and burning LM hot foot incense in her doorway on days she was off - it finally did the trick.

Sadly, though, the massage therapist I liked moved out as well at the same time.

But the entire building feels lighter, more upbeat. We've all been cleaning, repainting, and redecorating. All feels new and hopeful again.

We'll just have to see if anything comes from this former co-tenant being (I'm guessing here) 15 buildings away.

Papa Gee

hulk
Newly Registered

Unread post by hulk » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

I need to stop a person from building a home on vacant property in front of my house blocking my street view and yard. I need something that work fast to move this person away from the area . He under mined me and purhased the property that is adjunct to my front yard by over paying 2 time for what the property was worth. Also, I need something that will make him sale me the property.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, hulk,
Please read all the posts on this page. You will need hotfoot, banishing (as mentioned), and I also like Goofer dust www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Then, you do a white skull candle influence spell to try and get him to sell the property to you www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:54 am

I have tried the freezer spell and tried to hotfoot my very rude coworker who is in the process of moving next door to me. Nothing is working.

This women is like no other she is very evil and lies all the time. She is rude to everyone and she walks around the office cursing and fussing all day. She seem to envy me because she tries to do everything like me. I purchased a new car and the very next month she purshased the exact same car(different color), I buying a house and now she is try to buy the house exactly next door.

What can I do you guys to get rid of her and to make her just go away as nothing I have done has worked. Her house buying process seems to be going on smoothly, although she have been at it nearly a year but now it looks like everything is coming together for her.

I do not want this insane women as my neighbor..Please help me someone.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Have you tried a honey jar?

Have you tried sending her good things? Cause if she is envious of what you have, maybe she needs to have her own good fortune, so she will leave you alone.

If her problem is talking and fussing and cursing all day, you might do a Stop Gossip spell, or just a general shut up curse, so she will stop talking.

As it sounds like usual methods are not working on her, you might want to try using psychic vision or clarity to peel back appearances and find the real problem underneath and address that directly, and maybe she will stop, or finally be affected by the freezer/hotfoot spells.

You might also contact some from AIRR to help you if your work is not producing results.

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, all. I don't believe I'm back here, on the same thread, with yet ANOTHER nutjob roommate, but I'm baaaaaack. :P

I moved away from the abusive/alcoholic druggie into a room vacated by a close friend. This room is in a condo that's owned by their family, with her cousin, M. Both my friend and M had been after me for a while to take the room, and something in my gut was telling me not to. But, the place was really nice, and the rent was stupid cheap, so I moved in.

At first blush, M seems like the sweetest girl ever, almost perfect. Blonde, blue eyes, loving family, great bf, sports fan, entry-level finance-ish job with multinational corp, etc. Nothing ever fazes her.

My roommate was okay, then I started to notice some issue: she would do intense exercise, followed by eating nothing but celery. She binge drinks with her boyfriend, sometimes starting an all-night bender with him at 3 PM (alcoholic!). The family drinks heavily. She's incredibly controlling and passive-aggressive. She also does NOTHING CREATIVE. It's kind of creepy, honestly. This has progressed into her becoming cruel, mean, demeaning, and erratic in her behavior. My friends say that she's very jealous and potentially narcissistic.

I've tried to communicate with her, but she refuses to see me as an equal. Instead, she wants to kick me out. My rent is paid up, I'm very clean, I do most of the chores, and am very quiet. I've even adopted a nighttime work schedule in order to leave her alone in the house, but she's now angry because I'm not conveniently present for her to abuse.

TL; DR: she wants to kick me out for pretty much doing nothing to her, because she can't control me, is jealous, and has rages. I have less than a month. Absolutely none of this is legal, and she's given me nothing in writing. She lies, and tries to intimidate me with mysterious, unclear threats of retribution from her family. M also uses emotional blackmail in order to keep me from protecting myself and setting boundaries. I hardly see her due to my work schedule, and the rest of my life is going great, but there's no way I'd have enough money to meet her illegal demands.

I don't want to get rid of her. It's her family's place, and I need to leave this abuser behind. Instead, I need resources to pull a healthy living situation towards me, as well as the money to pay for moving, deposit, etc. I thought of doing a honey jar spell. Any tips on anything else?
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 am

Hi blackstar1978,

It's always nice to have you back, even if the circumstances aren't the ones we wish you to be living! To save on money and have all the supplies to work effectively, consider going with spell kits. The Attraction spell kit can help you draw the place you need and financial situation to afford it. The Fiery Wall of Protection is also a wise choice to protect you from the crazy b--- you're living with. The links to those are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

If you can't work at home, you could have the work done by a professional for you, or have MISC burn those as Vigil Lights with your petition. That can be found here:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html

Also put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League and get lots of prayers working to help you through this. It's free and quite effective: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

And if you do work with Saints (reading the Saint-Expedite thanks in your sig), then Our Lady of Loretto is the Patron Saint of Rentors and a good choice to appeal to. A beautiful and simple Novena prayer to her is the following:

I just implore your Holy Name. Help me find a house in Union of your Holy Son our Lord Jesus Christ and your Holy husband St. Joseph. For the peace and happiness that in your Holy House of Loreto, you lived there happily, by the grace and blessing that the Holy Father granted you. I implore you spiritually, to help me. I concentrate on my future home. Holy Mother of Loreto grant us health, peace and happiness and help us in our lives. Just like your house was Holy and blessed by God. I ask that my future house be blessed and protected by you and by God. If you help me Holy Virgin and grant me my request (state your specific request or intention here!) I will make He who is my friend bless you also.

Say 3-Our Fathers 3-Hail Mary's and 1-Glory Be.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks, lady! I wish I could be here under better circumstances, too. :(

Well, my therapist thinks that I should use this opportunity to break a cycle of conflict avoidance and past pain that I've had for years and years. Therefore, I guess I need to change gears and work towards compromise and finding a middle ground. I think that she's very much a perfectionist with heavy control issues (hence the eating disorder), and I know that she's triggering my old pain and issues with my abusive sister.

I guess I should still come at this from kinda both sides...? A cautious, conciliatory angle, and a good apt-seeking angle?
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, blackstar1978,
Yes, that sounds very wise and prudent
Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss d
Newly Registered

Unread post by miss d » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 am

Last summer we took this guy in. He was supposed to pay us to live with us. But all he does is toke and b***h about how no one helps him out.

He uses our power and sells wood from our land without asking us first to buy smoke.

He had a truck but it died, and he works off and on for some guy who pays him but none of the money is being saved for getting a new truck of any thing.

When he is not with this guy who he works for all he does is complain and sleep.

His dog had pups, so now we must try to fine homes for them. The worst thing is that his negativeness is affecting my husband badly.

Since this guy moved in my Husband has been being hit with fits of crying and laughing, AKA depression. He never had this problem before that guy moved in with us. We know we need him gone but my Husband does not want or need a big fuss.

Is there some spell I can use to make this guy leave quietly as soon as possible? My only other recourse is to call the cops and have them to make him leave, but my Husband will not do that.

Please help me I am worried for my Husband.

miss d
Miss D.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello Miss D

If it were me, I wold just order a Hot Foot spell kit (read it about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) .

Peace~

Nathen

jasmine1

Unread post by jasmine1 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

My neighbor funds made a lot of noise. I throw Hot Foot Powder and Crossroad land at them. They moved out and I get 8 months of peace. I just made the cleansing on me and on my house after the jinx. After this time other took their places and the noise came back. I throw again the Hot Foot Powder and I had no success. I don't know what to do. I can't move to another house right now,because of my financial condition. What kind of strategy do you indicate to me? Wait for an answer soon. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello, jasmine1,
Wow, you seem to have bad luck with neighbors! I am so sorry!
If this were me, I would continue the hot foot and add BANISHING to this: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
If they are absolutely horrible, then use Goofer Dust (which is more dangerous for the target). http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
In the meantime, I am merging your post to the subforum with problems very similar to yours. Glance through the posts and see what others suggest and have done.
Wishing you the very best on this. And I hope that you FINALLY get some good neighbors.
HRCC Graduate #1631

jasmine1

Unread post by jasmine1 » Mon May 05, 2014 1:34 am

Thank you , Miss Aida . Can you give me the subforum link ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 4:04 am

You've been merged into the subforum jamine1. But here's the link in case it helps: spells-to-move-out-bad-roommates-tenant ... f9a6f8670e
Aura Laforest

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:19 am

Well, I wish I had a happy update for you. I guess I do, but I have to take yet ANOTHER direction with things.

The roommate escalated in her threats and intimidation. I had to call the police for advice, and she, in turn, backed off of some of her shenanigans. However, I NEED to find a new place within a month's time, because she's showing signs of having a personality disorder (borderline D:), and I can't be putting my mental health on the line any more.

So, back to doing some attraction and prayer work! Please, keep me in your thoughts!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Our prayers are with you - & make sure you send a request in to the Crystal Silence League as well.
Aura Laforest

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 am

Goofer dust question please.
Please can anyone help I have a neighbour opposite whom seems to be upsetting me. Please can anyone tell me how I can use the government dust and if you can recommend some words with a protective prayer. Also can the goofer dust be s prinkled on there path? Thanks

cinnamonsage

Unread post by cinnamonsage » Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

When all attempts fail to make a horrible neighbor go away, what other options are there?

Here are list of things attempted...
1. Vinegar jar spells with her picture, hotfoot powder, sulfur, and mixture of other ingredients
2. Freezer spell
3. Hot foot powder place where she will walk over it
4. Doll baby of here made and placed in the freezer

She cant be immune to spells so I know there is definitely a way to get her and make her far far away. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all
~Name it, Claim It, Accept it...Know that you deserve wonderful things~

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue May 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hello, I am in no way an expert, but I thought the freezer work literally 'froze" someone so they can't do anything. Like maybe, be unable to move? Have you thought about a moving candle spell to move her farther and farther away from you? Also, you may want to consider Road Opener for her, to make opportunities open up for her elsewhere. Just a thought ....

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

A reading with a reputable reader, such as a member of A.I.R.R., would help get a different perspective on the situation. The reader may be able to focus in what exactly is the problem with the neighbor, and what you can do differently.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jasmine1

Unread post by jasmine1 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:55 am

I thought about calling Michael the Archangel, because nether calling the police resolves, the person is arbitrary.

My doubt: 1 = Will I go to the police station and bring the land to the neighbor's door, and then put the goofer dust along with the BANISHING?

2 = Can I do the petition, writing his name over 9 times? What word can I write over the person's name ? For him get out, and not get another like him,and bring a new good one ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Angel 1970,
Yes, you can put it in their path!
Here is a link that tells you all about it: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
And here's another link that helps you understand how to lay tricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
All your questions are answered on these pages (thanks to Miss cat).
Take care
angel1970 wrote:Goofer dust question please.
Please can anyone help I have a neighbour opposite whom seems to be upsetting me. Please can anyone tell me how I can use the government dust and if you can recommend some words with a protective prayer. Also can the goofer dust be s prinkled on there path? Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, blackstar1978,
We will most certainly keep you in our thoughts and in our payers.
Wishing you the very best
blackstar1978 wrote:Well, I wish I had a happy update for you. I guess I do, but I have to take yet ANOTHER direction with things.

The roommate escalated in her threats and intimidation. I had to call the police for advice, and she, in turn, backed off of some of her shenanigans. However, I NEED to find a new place within a month's time, because she's showing signs of having a personality disorder (borderline D:), and I can't be putting my mental health on the line any more.

So, back to doing some attraction and prayer work! Please, keep me in your thoughts!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, jasmine1,
Yes, your first thought is good.
But, for the second one, do one spell at a time.
First, just write something like: MOVE AWAY.
Then, once they move away, then work on bringing in good neighbors.
Here's a link that gives suggestions on bringing in good neighbors: spell-work-to-attract-great-new-neighbors-t3229.html
Wishing you the best of luck.
jasmine1 wrote:I thought about calling Michael the Archangel, because nether calling the police resolves, the person is arbitrary.

My doubt: 1 = Will I go to the police station and bring the land to the neighbor's door, and then put the goofer dust along with the BANISHING?

2 = Can I do the petition, writing his name over 9 times? What word can I write over the person's name ? For him get out, and not get another like him,and bring a new good one ?
HRCC Graduate #1631

angel1970

Unread post by angel1970 » Thu May 08, 2014 4:56 am

Hi would anyone help me with my current situation I'm wanting to move fast. I have a troublesome neighbour and feel nervous in my home
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed more specific title

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Angel,
one of our lovely moderators will most likely move you to the right section, but for now I will provide a link for you.

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors, ... 804b18868d

There is heaps of help in that section.

Good luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 am

angel1970, your post has already been answered and merged into the thread on help to find rental property here: spells-to-find-rental-property,-apartme ... 51ab9627ad

When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.

If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.

Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.

We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.

3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.

4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments about religions to which you may have previously been an adherent or comments in which you seek to falsely conflate any religion with the practice of evil sorcery.
Aura Laforest

jasmine1

Unread post by jasmine1 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 am

thanks again , Miss Aida . :)

raka

Unread post by raka » Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 pm

I need help. My best friend's husband owns a little property that he always runs off to and stays for days sometimes weeks whenever they fight and leaving her with the kids without leaving any money for them to eat. She is not working. He recently just did this again to her and the kids. I was thinking that maybe I can use some banishing product on his little property to banish him from there and encourage him to stay home with her instead of using it as a running away place? I have hot foot stuff but since they are my friends and I do like him as a friend, I do not want to hot foot him and her out of my life. I just need to discourage him from staying at his little property and be home with his family. Any advice? I am not quite sure how to use the banishing product. I see that LM sells them. Can I get the bath crystal and use it as a floor wash to discourage him from staying there and be home with her and the kids?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, Raka,
This is just terrible.
First of all, someone needs to call child protective services. Forget about worrying about your fiend. If your friend was focused she would do it. But it sounds like she's under too much stress to think.
I'd use both hotfoot and banishing on the property (and state your intentions).
Your friend needs some clarity work on her. This man is abusive. She needs to see the light: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Also call social services and see if they can give her some direction. She's not the only person in these shoes. Thousands upon thousands of women are out there just like her. And there are resources available and help.
Forget about LOVE. Get her and the kids some help.
You're a terrific friend. She's blessed to have you in her life
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:56 pm

So my family owns a lot of rental property which are all occupied by family members except for one. This tenant has been renting this property since my mom was a kid and I'm 36 now btw. The tenant also has a lease pretty much indefinitely. She's been in a mental hospital for a few months now so my grandfather of course isn't getting paid he says it doesn't look like she's gonna be coming back. I don't want to sound harsh but this place is perfect for myself and my toddler. What can I do to ensure this tenant doesn't return so my daughter and I can move in soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, Tammyw ,
You could try banishing her: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
You could hot foot her: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I wouldn't get any harsher than that because of her mental instability. And she's been pretty loyal to your family.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello Tammyw,

Another thing you might do is to bless the lady but bless her to find a place that is better for her than the house you want to be in.

Peace~

Nathen

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 am

I currently have a sofa surfer whom I felt obligated to let stay (long story). He has had some room mate trouble, and is waiting on an apartment near his job to open up. I feel for the kid, but at the same time, he drives me nuts. How can I move him out quickly, and without harm? I was considering asking St. Expedite to intervene and end any delays on a new apartment for him. What else can I do? Thanks in advancem

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, gladstar ,

That is very compassionate of you to let him stay with you. You're a good person.

And I know how you feel: it's like the Mother-in-law who visits for a week and, months later, still hasn't left!!

Try the banishing products. It's much milder than some of the other products. That ought to do the trick

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 pm

My issue is with my roommate, I am the homeowner and let a friend rent a room from me a year ago. Since spring relations between us have gone down hill dramaticaly. Let's just say she showed her true colors & I now consider her a false friend. My teen daughter and I are no longer comfortable in our own home. I don't even feel safe leaving my cat alone with her (she hates him & is verbally mean to him-yells at him etc) Today she told me she'll hopefully be out by end of October (wished it were sooner) so hot footing her would be a waste since she's leaving anyways...I want to have a light set but not sure which...I'm thinking Fiery Wall of Protection or Reversal?? I was thinking Reversal because I'm aware she has been slandering me and lying and sending malicious intentions my way. I can literally feel the negativity coming off her...she's just a miserable jealous person and I want her to taste her own words & for others to see her true colors as well.....But then I was reading about Fiery Wall of Protection and thinking that may help my situation better seeing as it protects me from further harm. So which would you recommend?
Once she moves out what steps can I do to cleanse the room? I'm awaiting a fairly large order from LM that includes Chinese Wash...would that be sufficient? I believe I also ordered the Florida water soap. I've only just worked with LM love products and never did any reversal work so excuse my ignorance. :/
Thanks for any advice!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:44 am

Hello GypsyAnn,

I would suggest going ahead with the Hot Foot work even though she has said she is leaving. It could get her out of your hair sooner and it could make sure she sticks to what she says about leaving by the end of October. I have seen it in the past where a person says they will be able to move out but something always comes up.

For protecting yourself form her slander and anything else she may do I would use a mixture of the Fiery Wall of Protection work (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html) , I like the spell kit for this. It gives you everything you will need. I would mix that work with some stop gossip work (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) to target the slander.

I think Chinese Wash is good to cleanse the home. When I work a cleansing I like to cleanse the area, then bless the area, then put protection around the area ( I believe I have heard this being a good way to work from both Miss Cat and ConjureMan ALi on the hoodoo rootwork radio show). So even if you have already done some protection work against this person before you do the cleansing I would repeat just a little something after you cleanse your space just to help seal that in cleansing in.

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

lilavenger

Unread post by lilavenger » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm

For the past two years, I have lived in a nightmare that I could not get away from due to my financial situation and kids' school. My neighbors in my apartment complex have decided that they are party animals, holding club sessions at all hours of the night. I finally got one of them in line (with several visits from the police and mananger), the other neighbors finally moved. Fortunately, no one has moved in. My lease is up in May of next year and I will finally be able to leave, but I want peace until I go. What spell can I do to keep the apartment empty, basically preventing anyone from moving in until then. Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Lilavenger,

Why dont you try a different approach and bring good people in by doing a honey jar on new loving nice neighbors, burn candles dressed with peaceful home, come to me and attraction.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Lilavenger,

I agree with J82. Why hurt someone else's income? That concerns me.

But, I have seen red brick dust prevent people from entering if they're bad people: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilavenger

Unread post by lilavenger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

@j82, I guess my first reaction was to go on the defense because of the torment that I have been put through. The manager that was here (which was recently canned for doing crooked things). She was just allowing anyone to stay here even if they were felons bc they were her friends or allowing more people in an apartment that should have legally been there. Which caused all this chaos. When you have people living in an environment without their names attached to anything, they don't care and they definately show it. Thanks for showing me a different way.

@Miss Aida, when I say this Im not being a smart aleck at all, but it was hurting my income for me to not be able to get sleep at night, I would be to tired to function at work and made mistakes that almost cost me my job. I was harassed, threatened, cursed at, and almost hit. I was in fear of my life and the life of my kids and I was unable to leave. I just dont want to go through that again.

Thank you for both for your advice!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 pm

LiLavenger,

No one doubts what you went through and trust me you have every right to rid this complex of these people and in my opinion draw in people who will care for it and want and need this. Obviously the person being fired is a good sign and a good step. Do fiery wall of protection on you to protect you and your home. Put the other addresses in a honey jar and burn blue candles on it to bring peaceful neighbors. You can sprinkle the powders mentioned above on the doors and apartment, or the oils. you can burn candles for this purpose as well. Pray sincerely to God to turn this area around and ask him to bring sincere people in who want and need help. God will answer!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, LiLavenger,

I agree with J82.

But here's another angel: Any way you could work on the Managers? Influence them? An Influence Skull candle?? Make then to rent only to good people?

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Just a thought...
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilavenger

Unread post by lilavenger » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Thank you guys so much. I will be doing this! :)

@MissAida what color skull candle do I use. Purple is usually good for compelling work, but no one seems to sell them anymore.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 am

Hello, lilavenger,

White.

Check out the webpage that I gave you . The spell is there.

Wishing you GREAT success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ashes45
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ashes45 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 pm

This has been most helpful, and I will be trying the hotfoot powder out tomorrow.

When my roommate first moved in, he showed the face that he thought we all wanted to see. Sure enough, and as soon as he got comfy living in our apartment, his true self came into light, and it is not pleasant, and he needs to be gone, like NOW!

Just a question: I plan on doing the hotfoot powder in the shoes method. How long should this take? He's a menace, and he needs to go ASAP.

Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”