Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Lemon55

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lemon55 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:06 pm

I started a sour/vinegar jar contain: vinegar, sour milk, lemon juice, mold, hot pepper sauce, red pepper, 9needles pin nails, photo x on target in black, red on the other, sprinkled hot foot break up/separation oil on her photo, b/s oil on his, tore them up separate, and petition paper of what I want. Candle I write there names break up in between them wrote what I want on the candle while pricking and yelling at it calling their names. I dress the candle with the oils and hotfoot powder but I forgot to put the broken glass goofers powder and break up powder in the jar. Will this still work? I just dusted the candle with the other two powders. Is that okay or will I need to make another?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, Lemon55 ,
It will probably still work but just a little weaker.
Personally, I wouldn't use Goofer Dust in there because that could hurt the one that you want.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue May 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Miss Aida, I hadn't considered that point about the Goofer dust potentially hurting the person I want and care for. Is it possible to include it in a vinegar jar for a relationship if my petition is consistently about the *relationship* being hurt and falling apart? I don't have a lot of strong hoodoo sachets on my side except Goofer and Hotfoot for this work, but I don't want to include the latter in the relationship jar since it could send him away.

I had Breakup Oil I planned on adding - should I just stick to that?

I haven't assembled and sealed the new jar yet - that's next Tuesday or Saturday - so I have time to start over.

Lemon55

Unread post by Lemon55 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank You your the greatest:-). I figured as much so I started a new jar with all ingredients minus the hot foot powder and goofer dust. I didn't have cat and dog hair so I just added a photo of a black cat and black dog and a little c/d poo. I worked this jar everyday along with a black vigil candle and a honey jar. I threw the ol jars at the crossroads by his parents house. I was thinking about working on a attracting target to a new lover and a come to me for him. One think I've seen are my candles are moving popping hissing tearing and burning clean. He called yesterday asked about the kids sound like he had more to say but couldn't.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 23, 2014 1:47 am

Hm, it looks like I'm in a bit of a conundrum. Some of the materials I ordered won't arrive in time for this Tuesday, when I wanted to assemble my new jars. I don't want to wait until the next waning period, as that will be a ways away! In your estimation, is it better to make my jar in the waxing period, once I have all my ingredients? Or should I make it on Tuesday, regardless of whether I'm missing a few things? Have you guys had good movement and outcomes with vinegar jars made in a waxing moon?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,
Many rootworkers don't work with the moon phases. So, it's up to you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! I know you've mentioned working with waxing/waning phases in the past, do you have any opinion? Otherwise I'll just wait until all my materials get here.

P.S. Damn, LM does not kid around with their Hotfoot powder! When I added some to my rival's individual vinegar jar it hissed and bubbled a little (probably some kind of mild chemical reaction, but pretty powerful to see) and I could FEEL how potent the spices and herbs in it were, my eyes stung and it was like it felt warm even through the gloves I wore. Amazing!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Ah, also, I have two general questions that I've found conflicting information on and would love a clarifying opinion from an expert.

1. Oil and water don't mix, but I've seen lots of people suggest adding Breakup or other jinxing oils to vinegar jars if they lack sachet powders and as a general idea. I don't want the oil to just float on top, like a salad dressing. :P

But what if I did something like soak the dog and cat fur and hen feathers in the oil first, or dress them and the wasp nests with oil, and THEN added them to the jar when I make it? Would that work?

2. I'm planning on assembling the new jars tomorrow (a waning Tuesday right before a new moon, wowie!) or this Saturday if it takes my materials longer to arrive (a waxing period, but still very close to the new moon and I can re-phrase my petitions accordingly, so I talk about "growing enmity and incompatibility," etc.). Should I lay the old jar in a graveyard before my work on the new jars, or after?

Thank you so much!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm

You may have luck with the fur and definitely the wasps nest, but the hen's feather won't absorb oil.

As for the jars, I will let another answer that.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Thanks for the tip, Shantilly Lace. Dressing the wasps nests with the oil worked a treat! Both the diet dauber and paper wasp nests absorbed it completely.

I'll post a more complete update once I'm done with work - I got some mixed signs last night and would love all of your feedback.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 pm

Hah, whoops, I meant "dirt dauber." :P

So, when I made the new vinegar jars I didn't have a few ingredients, specifically the rattlesnake skin, dog feces, and black hen feathers. However, I had enough ingredients that I decided to take advantage of the timing with the moon phases (a waning moon Tuesday, one night before the new moon? dang!) and go ahead with the work.

In the individual curse jar for my rival I put toilet water (from a dirty toilet), black sour vinegar, sour milk, Goofer dust, Hotfoot powder, 9 screws, 9 nails, 9 pins, hot pepper seeds, cayenne pepper, black pepper and peppercorns, alum granules, a scorpion tail, a paper wasp nest soaked in Bend Over Oil, black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, black salt, lemon juice, and the petition with her personal effects and herbs inside (original handwriting). I lit a candle on it with her name carved upside down. Everything went just fine.

In the breakup vinegar jar I put in Separation Powder, toilet water (from a dirty toilet), black sour vinegar, sour milk, Goofer dust, broken glass, 9 screws, 9 nails, 9 pins, hot pepper seeds, cayenne pepper, black pepper and peppercorns, alum granules, a scorpion tail, a paper wasp nest and dirt dauber nest both soaked in Breakup, Separation, and Bend Over Oils, dead beetles, a dead spider, a dead moth, a dead roach, dog and cat fur, cat claws (the trimmed, sharp ends), black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, black salt, lemon juice, and the petitions. When I folded my love's petition around the herbs and his personal effects (a strand of his hair) it cracked open just a little bit and some of the pepper powder came out. However, I pinned it just fine and simply added the powder to the jar. I'm not sure how bad the sign is - it's not ideal (better if the packet didn't tear!), but if the petition packet is supposed to break down and dissolve into mush in the first place, it doesn't seem like the end of the world if it tore a little bit? What do you guys think?

Afterwards, I lit three candles on the jar, prayed for about half an hour, then I walked away for a minute to wash my hands. When I got back the glass container with the white mildly protective candles I lit to write my petition by had cracked, and some of the wax spilled out. The vinegar jars themselves are intact and fine, though. I had a headache the next day but otherwise everything seemed fine. I think, if I read the signs right, what that means is that I need to make sure to cleanse myself and protect myself during this work.

I'm getting feedback from my love right now that he and the other woman are actually not fighting very much, but I'm hoping that will change soon as I start working these new jars and I bury the old ones in a graveyard tomorrow.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 am

Hi everyone.

I had a reading from the amazing Miss Aida last night and she recommended several spells for me to do sort sort my situation. I will be placing another order with LM for the other spells e.g. cut and clear etc, but for this break up vinegar jar I need to get started right away. I have read through all of the forum I was just hoping that someone could tell me if this sounds ok for the contents? These are all things that I can get hold of easily.

A photo of him (his full name on the back written in red ink)
A photo of her (her full name on the back written in black ink)
Vinegar
Broken glass
9 old nails/screws
Urine
Lemon juice
Stinging nettles
Poppy seeds
Red chilli pepper

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks xx

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:40 pm

maria84,

Miss Aida is amazing! Definitely follow any advice she gives you, as she will steer you onto the right path.

Your vinegar jar ingredients look good, from my experience and research. The stinging nettles are a nice touch! I think the only thing I'd hesitate over would be the urine - I know it's often used as a domination tactic, but I refrained from adding it to my vinegar jar because I'm working a breakup jar and love-life-souring jar, respectively, and I don't want any of my personal effects in either spell. I made up for it by adding calamus root and Bend Over ingredients.

That being said, if Miss Aida or any other more experienced rootworker told you to add it I'd say go for it! Everyone's circumstances are different, so no jar is one-size-fits-all. :P

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi.

Thanks for your answer. Miss Aida is wonderful!! She didn't suggest the urine. I had seen several people mention it on the forum. I was concerned that it was a personal concern, so I will leave that out.

I have ordered some hyssop for bathing afterwards and I also have sea salt. Is there a certain protection spell that would be best and fairly straight forward to do along with this spell? I live with my family and so I need to be able to do things while no one is around, which is quite tricky.That being said, I am managing to work a honey jar and a doll baby at the moment :D

I will order some of the protection oils and powders from LM, but as I live in the UK I know that the delivery can take some time, so I just wanted something to tide me over protection wise as I'm working a negative spell.

Thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, maria84,
In the jar, add:
9 pins, 9 needles, 9 rusty nails.
Black dog and cat hair.
Ravenmaven is right: I would not use urine.
And here's the bath that I swear by to cleanse yourself: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
All your other ideas for protection and cleansing are great.
Thank you Ravenmaven and Maria84 for your kind words!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

I have just put my vinegar jar together.

I used:
A photo of him with his full name written in red ink on the back 9 times, along with his full date of birth.
A photo of her with her full name written in black ink on the back 9 times, along with her full date of birth (I also put a cross through her face with the black pen)
1 whole red chilli pepper (had to squash it in lol)
9 pins
9 needles
9 rusty nails/screws
9 pieces of broken glass
Lemon juice
Black poppy seeds
Stinging nettles
Black pepper
A petition stating what I want to happen (written in black ink)

I placed them all in the jar, screwed the lid on tight and shook the jar a lot saying my petition over and over. The contents of the jar began hissing and fizzing and some seeped out so I think it did the trick. I have wrapped it in a black plastic bag and placed it in a black box.

I will now have a hyssop bath recite psalm 51 and dispose of some of the water at a crossroads.

I feel quite pleased with my work!

Thanks again xxx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, maria84,
Good!
Did you add vinegar?
I usually light black candles on mine for awhile.
Then, I either smash it at a crossroad, bury it where they walk over it or in a cemetery.
Wishing you the best with this jar!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi Miss Aida. I did add vinegar. Only about half a jar. I'm out of black candles right now I only have white, pink or blue. I must get some.

Many thanks x

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 am

Hello everyone - please please don't box my ears if my questions have been answered but ive practically "stalked" the entire thread like an obsessive lunatic, and then got into panic mode when I realized that I may have screwed up big time. ok so heres my situation and the cluster disaster that I created ok - my ex cheated on me n left me for another woman, while I was pregnant with HIS twins and after I supported him financially emotionally and in every other way for 5 years-leaving college so that I could work n pay for his studies,the thanks I get is that he switches his phone off when im in labour because hes spendin g "quality time" with his new bitch. and then when one baby is stillborn and the others life is in danger he pops into the hospital to tell me hes going to the other woman because he "needs comfort" this was 6 months ago - and I gave myself time to heal and accept life for what it is. but my anger has not subsided, and hes cruel and nasty remarks and behaviour, including yelling at me in public for this other woman have forced me to turn to the occult. being nice hasn't worked so now im going to try being evil.

so 2 weeks ago on a Thursday I read conjure mans post on little chillie packets - I was fuming and worked with what I had (chillie powder, chopped up green chillies, their names written on a bit on paper and torn in half. I made little pa ckets with just thatand heated them up Thursday Friday n Saturday. sunday I went out n bought more ingredients, so I added sime mustard seeds to the pan while heating it n them poured vinegar which made the packets tear a little.i put the two pa ckets with ( needles into a new bottle, added course and fine chillie powders, crushed red chillies, mustard seeds and poppy seeds and ( drawing pins. then shook it. he n his woman had a big major fight that same afternoon. i continued shaking that bottle for a few days after that then added vinegar to iot, wrapped it in black cloth and have it on my porch. my question on this one is - the paper was lined, like regular notebook paper, but it did work, a reader said it may have been a coincidence but my gut feeling is that it was a result of the lil chillie packets. btw i wrote a whole lot of negative words on those papers around their names- like "fight" hate, angry etc etc.im worried that id i break the bottle at a crossroad it mightt stop working because passers by carry the energy to different places. thers is a forest not far from where i live, i know that there are specific ways to dispose of the bottle but if i toss it over my left shoulder n leave the forest spirits to complete the job could it work? since the two of them have resolved their issues n it looks as though theyr together again. they don't live together, shes from a different town and he lives in an apartment in town that has concrete n bricks all around.no way to bury it there.i stay in a and locked area no rivers either

i want to order lucky mojo products but in za the custom laws r strict (ive had security issues with simple basic spices) how else can i get the products? im prepared to pay for them but i don't have a clue as to how to get them to me - and also it could take a long long looooong time - i have itchy fingers to start - plz advise me what lm products will b possible to ship to me in south Africa.

i did start a second batch of chillie packets that sunday, with both their pics stuffed with chillies mustard, whole dried chjillies n poppy seefs. wrapped in foil n fried in vinegart for a few days - in fact i added chillies n mustard to the pan daily. then i shoved the entire mess of stuff into a plastic bag and edded sliced lemons needles pins vinegart, rotting fish and cat poo to the pkt. tied it into a black bag and have it outside. now i readf that cvat poo is a big no no. og crap. what can i do now? also i stored the pics in the freezer in two separate ziplock bagsd filledf with chillies mustard n poppy seeds between frying it- i see that i shjouldnt have done that, im such a dumdum

thirdly i want him to fail his final exams which i have paid for, so i took his pic and cut a lemon in hjalf-popped it in there with chillies mustard m poppies. the closed the lemon with 9 needles. i put chillies into a ziplock bag, my cat had an upset tummy so he had some cross mushy poep which i added. the lemon is wrapped in black thread in the bag but all the spices hav stuck to the poo at the bottom of the bag. now what

yes i know i know im an idiot. i do have a worker that's doing his thing to break them up n bring him to me but im trying to do my own stuff to rush the process.
i really want a reading from conjureman or someone from this forum please-i will use the link to book it but can i sp[ecify who i want to do it?

please don't be grumpy with me for my questions n posts (for my sillybilly actions u can be as grumpy as u need to but plz do help me)
also excuse my funnybunny typing im using my left hands as my right one is sprained.

regards from a nut dabbling with stuff i clearly know n othi n g about. i don't know how viable it would be to do the course as they use lm products that i find very very hard to get access to in za

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 am

Hi I am sorry to bother again but I am having some trouble this time with my vinegar jar. You see I started the jar a week ago and I was reading through these posts here and someone had mentioned that if your nails are not rusty that is ok because they will get rusty with the vinegar itself. So I went to the hardware store and got some nails (I figured they would get rusty on their own like someone mentioned on here) but I guess the nails I got are anti rust or something and I had no clue.

I decided to take matter into my own hands so I went to my college campus and spoke to my art and sculpting professor and I said there are a ton of old student art projects sitting in the metal and wood shop why are they still here if they have been here for semesters now? He said that students of his had abandoned the projects and that I was free to use them if I wanted.

Long story short a ton of these old student projects had nails on them that became rusty over the semesters so I started pulling out nails one by one with a hammer. Some of the nails are shorter then others and some of them (when I pulled them out) became bent. My question is can I replace the nails in my current vinegar jar for the rusty ones I got at school or do I need to start over? (please keep in mind the vinegar has turned my petition paper and picture into a little mush but not completely) Also does it matter if some nails are shorter or thicker then others? Does it also matter if they are bent or is that ok? All of them are rusty I got a few just wondering thanks.

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 am

sorry to be a pain in the brain - but quick update. i just pulled out the lemon from the cat poep packet. i can imagine myh posts are not easy to understand because first im typing wonky with this hand and secondly English is not my first language. apologies. so what i have now is the one bottle that has the successful chillie packets loads of mustard chillies and poppy seeds mixed with needles and drawing pins . and a little vinegar. so its not runny liquid its almost a chutney consistency with coarse red chillies. the papers seem to have vanished inside the red goo and its all wrapped nicely in black material with string on it. the second thing is the pkt with the second batch of chuilie pkts made in their photos on printer paper. this is in two chopped up ziplock bags with leftover burns chillies mustard seeds and poppy. added to it is boiled chicken, rotten fish and rotten oranges with some cat poo and needles.disgusting mess.
thirdly i have just the guys pic in the lemon that was slced ion half n stuck together with 9 needles. it has more drawing pins stuck in it-9 more and is wrapped in black thread. it was in the ziplock with chillie powder mustard poppy seeds and cat crap, but is now rescued from that and stands alone outside.
just to clarify in case my posts didn't make sense. sorry again for being a nag bag lol. this page has become my new addiction-i learn so much
oh n i forgot to mention that i put some boiled chicken n rotten oranges into the pkt that has their picture cigar packages. don't even ask me what i was thinking. its a stinky mess.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Open your jar and toss them in, leave the others in there.

just adding more oomph to your jar. And no the differences shouldn't matter.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Johnny860,
First of all, always make sure that these types of nails are not coated with wax. That was the problem
And I would not open that vinegar jar to add more things to it.
I would definitely start a new one.
Yes, they can be of different sizes.
I like to add coffin nails to mine. www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html
Take care
johnnyr860 wrote:Hi I am sorry to bother again but I am having some trouble this time with my vinegar jar. You see I started the jar a week ago and I was reading through these posts here and someone had mentioned that if your nails are not rusty that is ok because they will get rusty with the vinegar itself. So I went to the hardware store and got some nails (I figured they would get rusty on their own like someone mentioned on here) but I guess the nails I got are anti rust or something and I had no clue.

I decided to take matter into my own hands so I went to my college campus and spoke to my art and sculpting professor and I said there are a ton of old student art projects sitting in the metal and wood shop why are they still here if they have been here for semesters now? He said that students of his had abandoned the projects and that I was free to use them if I wanted.

Long story short a ton of these old student projects had nails on them that became rusty over the semesters so I started pulling out nails one by one with a hammer. Some of the nails are shorter then others and some of them (when I pulled them out) became bent. My question is can I replace the nails in my current vinegar jar for the rusty ones I got at school or do I need to start over? (please keep in mind the vinegar has turned my petition paper and picture into a little mush but not completely) Also does it matter if some nails are shorter or thicker then others? Does it also matter if they are bent or is that ok? All of them are rusty I got a few just wondering thanks.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, dabbling enchantress,
I am just wondering: who told you to use cat poop?
We don't use that for cursing. Cat poop is sweet and the nature of the animal is o consistent with break up work.
We do use black cat hair and black dog hair (from a certain type of dog) so that people will fight like cats and dogs.
www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html
www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
My suggestion to you is to read all the posts on this subforum to give you a better idea as to how to make up a proper break up jar.
Practice makes perfect
Wishing you the best with this
dabbling enchantress wrote:sorry to be a pain in the brain - but quick update. i just pulled out the lemon from the cat poep packet. i can imagine myh posts are not easy to understand because first im typing wonky with this hand and secondly English is not my first language. apologies. so what i have now is the one bottle that has the successful chillie packets loads of mustard chillies and poppy seeds mixed with needles and drawing pins . and a little vinegar. so its not runny liquid its almost a chutney consistency with coarse red chillies. the papers seem to have vanished inside the red goo and its all wrapped nicely in black material with string on it. the second thing is the pkt with the second batch of chuilie pkts made in their photos on printer paper. this is in two chopped up ziplock bags with leftover burns chillies mustard seeds and poppy. added to it is boiled chicken, rotten fish and rotten oranges with some cat poo and needles.disgusting mess.
thirdly i have just the guys pic in the lemon that was slced ion half n stuck together with 9 needles. it has more drawing pins stuck in it-9 more and is wrapped in black thread. it was in the ziplock with chillie powder mustard poppy seeds and cat crap, but is now rescued from that and stands alone outside.
just to clarify in case my posts didn't make sense. sorry again for being a nag bag lol. this page has become my new addiction-i learn so much
oh n i forgot to mention that i put some boiled chicken n rotten oranges into the pkt that has their picture cigar packages. don't even ask me what i was thinking. its a stinky mess.
HRCC Graduate #1631

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi miss Aida
Thanks for the reply. My first two posts did not get published so I will resend them. Thank u again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, dabbling enchantress,
Please don't re-post your questions.
I had to approve your posts before they could be on the forum (the rule for the first 3 posts).
This guy that you were with sounds absolutely cold hearted. I am so sorry that all of this happened. I am so very sorry that you lost your baby.
I am also so very happy that you are taking revenge! Good for you!
And here's some info on revenge spells if you're interested: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
AGAIN, I am reiterating about the cat poop.
Yu can find Conjureman Ali at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
As far as disposal, find disposal methods here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
And about your order to another country, you can e-mail Lucky Mojo and ask them these questions: order@luckymojo.com
Take care of yourself.
We are rooting for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:32 am

Hi all.

Just a quick question about my vinegar jar. It seems to have quite a gas build up and I'm worried that it may burst or crack the glass. Would it be ok to loosen the lid occasionally, not open it fully or remove it to slowly release the gas?

Thanks x

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am

Might be time to deploy it and start another. :)

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 am

Thanks for your answer. It's only a week old. I guess I'll have to gather more ingredients. x

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:51 am

Before you do that, just check with some of the others here. I could be wrong.

reawaken23

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:38 am

Hello, I'm a beginner but feel very good about this. I was so happy to receive my order from LM the other day! Came right on time before the full moon and Friday the 13th.

I finished making a vinegar break up jar for the first time. I started the work on with full moon and waning moon Friday 13 close to midnight pacific. I put in lemon juice, vinegar, black cat hair, black dog hair, nine nails, tobasco, broken glass, red peppers, poppy seeds, whole black pepper, petition paper, pictures with names and dob on back but wrote in pencil, some goofer dust and alum. I meditated for a while and envision then two fighting and arguing. I closed the jar and shook it several times while stating my petition. I'm keeping it on p of my toilet and have a doll baby I made for first time to work on the girl. She is behind the toilet in box.

I also inscribed on a black candle names of both ppl with words break up between the names then anointed with break up oil and red peppers I put the candle on top of vinegar jar the lit candle at midnight Sat. The candle is burning with a steady high flame and clean.

Also, I have been working on the man to come back to me in love and relationship with marriage as the goal, we are in contact every day and he states he loves me but due to situation we are technically apart. I have done a honey jar beginning of year, light come to me candles, reconciliation candles, and attraction candles. I have done a few break up candles but nothing happen yet this is why I decided to do vinegar jar.

My question is after I put the jar down it started to hiss. After a few seconds it stopped then I meditated more after mediation it hiss again. Is that normal or a sign of something. Also, should I let the candle burn down and do I light more candles or is one enough? I plan to shake the jar more after the candle burns down. I did not have any personal concerns but do you have any other suggestions on what to do with the jar and other tricks while I continue to work? Thank you in advance.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 am

I have a question... I have half siblings that pretty much turned against me because of a thoughtless comment I made and apologized for numerous times. The other got involved and did something to seriously humiliate me and the original fight had nothing to do with her. I want to really get back at the sibling that got involved and make it so that the same thing she did to me happena to her but ten times worse. I also want to go after the other half sibling because due to her over exaggerating the situation, my family started to look at me differently and she took low blows by throwing up in my face things she knew I was sensitive about. Is a Vinegar jar the best option, or should I go with something else? I'm tired of living with this pain amd knowing I never did anything about it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 am

maria84: Before each daily session of shaking my jars I open the tops just a slight crack to release any built up gas and pressure.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

reawaken23

Unread post by reawaken23 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:42 am

Good morning, I have a question I started a break up vinegar jar two days ago (I feel very good about my work) at midnight Sat I placed a black offertory candle dressed with break up oil and red peppers and names of the two people with my break up on it it lit with a strong flame and burned for about 4-5 hrs with no tokens left and virtually no wax. I then shook the jar again then lit another black offertory candle around 10:30 pm last night dressed with names, break up and more wishes like argue, etc...dressed in break up oil, red peppers and I added poppy seeds this time lit it and the flame was a high spiral flame like the first one but after about an hr there was a trail of wax down the candle and onto the jar, I left the room came back and the flame was still high it burned again for about 4 hrs and left a very small cone of the seeds and peppers with virtually no was and the wax that has trailed on the jar was no longer there. I don't know if my questions are right for this forum but My question is two fold:

1. The jar has not hissed since I first started the jar even though I am shaking it often. Is this normal? and the nails inside only a couple have rusted but not the others will that affect it.

2. After lighting the second candle I began having a slight headache and dreamt of the couple I am breaking up. In my dream the woman saw me at a dance but tried to befriend me and follow me after I left the place to my home. Later in the dream I saw the couple through a cracked door with her trying to seduce him into loving her. Does this mean anything?

Also, is it ok to wait until Tuesday to light another black candle? I want to only light the black candles on Saturday and Tuesday or should I light candles for 9 days straight?

Thank you very much for any help.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Thank you Joseph.

I feel better knowing that what I have been doing is alright. I usually hold a thick cloth over the lid whilst letting pressure out gradually. I wouldn't want to open it completely as I'd imagine the smell from it would be awful! Plus I'd never open any of my other container spells.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:30 pm

maria84,

Generally I do my best not to open my vinegar jars, but it's true that gas can build up! What I try to do is neutralize that effect by adding toilet water, which I've seen listed here as a good base ingredient for vinegar jars. That way you still have the vinegar in there as a souring agent, but there's less (if still not zero) chance of gas expanding and the jar breaking! I use a Chinese kind of black vinegar, and add plenty of black salt so even with the toilet water the contents of the jar are nice and muddy and dark.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks Ravenmaven.

I'm not sure whether to open the jar and add toilet water now or whether to keep releasing the pressure?

reawaken23

Unread post by reawaken23 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 am

Maria84,
I'm new to vinegar jars but I've been reading all the threads and I would not open the jar to add toilet water just keep releasing the pressure but do not open it. After the first day of my jar hissing it has not hissed and I shake mine every day since I made it on Friday/Saturday midnight. I wrap mine in a heavy black cloth between candle lighting. Hope this helps.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks reawaken.

I've just checked on my jar and the cloth that it is wrapped in is soaked in vinegar, but there was hardly any pressure when I loosened the lid slightly. I really don't want to have to start over, but it looks like I'll have to. :(

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:59 pm

My vinegar jar completely worked. My estranged husband is completely done with his mistress (after I've done the Cut & Clear, of course). I disposed of it & decided I was completely finished with working on it, before it finished breaking them up, lol! The one that I put him & his mother is also working pretty well. I also have him in a honey jar, but I quit working on it when I did my Cut & Clear. I put it aside though. So as of right now, the only woman in his life that he's sweet on is me.
HRCC Student #1989

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:58 am

I have come to the conclusion that there must have been more pressure than I thought, as when I checked on the jar again this morning the outside of it was bone dry. I think I will continue to work it. As my black candles have arrived now, I have started burning them on the top. Fingers crossed!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm

AlyssaH, that's FANTASTIC news! Would it be too much of an imposition if I asked you (via PM, if you'd prefer) what your process was?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:33 pm

I, personally, have not been having great luck with my vinegar jars - my love and my rival are probably moving in to an apartment in September, and it seems like they've been having less stress between them, rather than more. On the one hand this means that he and I get to spend more time with each other, since my rival is less stressed out and so freaks out less. But she's emotionally manipulative enough that I still really just want her out of the picture entirely.

I'm considering performing a cleansing on myself and then redoing the vinegar jar entirely, but I want to give it a little more time. It's entirely possible I'm just being impatient, haha.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 pm

ravenmaven wrote:AlyssaH, that's FANTASTIC news! Would it be too much of an imposition if I asked you (via PM, if you'd prefer) what your process was?
I don't mind. I used goofer dust in it & I lit black b-day sized candles anointed with Break Up oil on them, & shook the f*** out of it while naming each ingredient & how I was cursing their relationship to fail by it. I did this EVERYDAY while I was really angry, then cut down to Tuesday/Saturday, then after I didn't care anymore; I disassembled the jar, throwing the liquid stuff down the toilet & the other stuff in dumpster. The way I curse is I say "___ &___, I curse you by vinegar to sour your relationship with each other. I curse you by rusty nails, so that you do nothing but fight with each other. I curse you by alum, so that you two shut up talking to each other......." & etc., while shaking the f**** out of that mess ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Alyssa, I found the same thing with my vinegar jar. Worked it while I was cranky and then deployed it. Once I deployed it, and forgot about it, seemed it started working.

I really do prefer set and forget spells. lol

They do the work as you live your life.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

I would love to deploy my vinegar jar, but dice my targets live over 1,000 miles away it's not an effective option. :/

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm

So you can't deploy it at a crossroad or graveyard? That's what I did.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Ah, for some reason reading this thread I thought deployment meant burying or breaking the jars on ground the targets will walk over. I'm burying my first set of jars at a graveyard (assuming I can find a good spot) - is that what you mean?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes.

You can deploy them the way you said, but sometimes we can't so crossroads or cemetery it is. :)

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:49 am

Hi

I was just wondering about deploying my jar when I am done with it. Miss Cat recommends several ways. The only one that is really possible for me is in running water. Could I deploy my jar in to the sea if the tide is going out to carry things away from me? Also do I just throw the jar in or tip out the contents in to the water?

Thanks x

2sweetgirls

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Afternoon I'll be doing my 1st vinegar jar on behalf of my sister.

I'll be taking a cleansing bath before the I start the work and smudging my house.

Ill be adding these ingredients to the jar;
Vinegar
9 nails
1-9 cm rusty razor blade
goofer dust
Cat hair/dog hair
Red pepper flakes
My urine (to control)
poppy seeds
alum
Photo of the other women (her DOB, name, and the command written in black)
Photo of my husband (his DOB, name, and command written in red)

Closing up the jar and shaking as hard a sI can with each command that I want to happen. Also visualizing that it is coming to be. I'll be lighting a black candle dressed with separation oil (not on the jar but next to it because I want to work the jar every day). I'll keep the candle in the back of my closet wrapped in at least 3 plastic ziplock bags.

for my sister and her husband I plan on doing a honey jar to help rebuild their relationship. Inspiration from Believe129, Devi spring, and Miss Bri

Blood root
camphor
basil
lavender
hair from both people
balm of gilead
whole angelica root
picture of both together when they were happy
happy home oil
and blue candles

Add honey to the jar -stick finger in honey and say "as this honey is sweet so is "X" to "X".
Add roots and herbs; placing them in the written petition w/picture, wrapping towards self. Cover lid on jar.
Place blue candles on top of honey jar dressed with happy home oil and burn
Reciting romans 8:36, Psalm 13 and Corinthians 1:13

Then after work take another cleansing bath and smudge the home, keeping my work space clean.

For the more experienced workers how does that sound?

Thanks!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 am

Hi everyone,

I deployed my vinegar jar yesterday due it leaking and noticing that the nails must have been galvanized, but today I lost my temper and created a new vinegar jar and to be honest I was so angry I feel that this one is going to be better than the last. I went through my fathers tool chest and found rusty nails and then went through my mothers sewing kit and found rusty sewing needles and pins.

I filled it with:
9 rusty nails
9 rusty pins
9 sewing needles
9 pieces of broken glass
Vinegar
Lemon juice
Poppy seeds
a photo of him with his name written 9 times in red ink with his date of birth
a photo of her with her name written on the back 9 times written in black ink with her face crossed out in black ink
asafoetida
black pepper
cayenne pepper
a whole red chilli pepper
a petition paper that was written in black in

I have shaken and cursed it so much whilst stating my intention aloud that I almost scared myself. I am so angry right now!!!

A black candle is burning on top of it at the moment and it is literally dripping tears of black wax. I have never seen this happen before. I am going to shake it and curse it again when the candle is done. I will then bathe in Hyssop and dispose of some of the bath water at a crossroads after reciting psalm 51. I am on going out this evening, but when I come back I will be burning more black candles on the top!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 pm

2sweetgirls:
Good job!

Maria84:
Good job.
Tears usually means that there will be tears shed before the work is completely manifested.
See this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

When working my honey jar or taking a cleansing bath, I usually read some fitting psalms aloud from the AIRR website. Are there any psalms in particular that would work well when burning black candles on my vinegar jar? I have looked over them all, but I'm not sure which would be best.

I also forgot to ask, would occasionally burning purple candles on the vinegar jar be a good idea?

Thanks x

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey guys can I make a vinegar jar using regular vinegar, cat and dog hair and petition to have some have "A life of betrayel and public humiliation"? How often shiuld I burn candles on this jar as well?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Maria,
I usually don't like to make this type of decision for people. I like it when they look them over and see what fits and feels right (spirit assistance).
I personally don't pray them at all when doing negative work. I just scream, sear, and demand a lot (but that's just me).
Maybe another moderator can make a suggestion?
Take care

maria84 wrote:Thank you Miss Aida.

When working my honey jar or taking a cleansing bath, I usually read some fitting psalms aloud from the AIRR website. Are there any psalms in particular that would work well when burning black candles on my vinegar jar? I have looked over them all, but I'm not sure which would be best.

I also forgot to ask, would occasionally burning purple candles on the vinegar jar be a good idea?

Thanks x
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
You can do that but it is a little weak.
I would go through the posts and see what others have added to their jars.
You can light candles everyday, if you want to. I light candles everyday when I first start. After that, on Tuesdays and Saturdays of the waning moon (until deployment).
Take care
TheBestest wrote:Hey guys can I make a vinegar jar using regular vinegar, cat and dog hair and petition to have some have "A life of betrayel and public humiliation"? How often shiuld I burn candles on this jar as well?
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,
You can do that but it is a little weak.
I would go through the posts and see what others have added to their jars.
You can light candles everyday, if you want to. I light candles everyday when I first start. After that, on Tuesdays and Saturdays of the waning moon (until deployment).
Take care
Hi Miss Aida, and thanks for responding. My next question is I'm working on love work right now so do I completely finish all this work before beginning this or any negative work and what does deployment mean (in regards to this spell)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
That's a good question because everybody does things differently.
I personally prefer one spell at a time.
Deployment? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,
That's a good question because everybody does things differently.
I personally prefer one spell at a time.
Deployment? http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best
Really? Aww crap! Ugh I really need to hit this girl with a whammy even if it is a super strong karma spell. I just need something.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”