Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:51 am

Good Morning, Battivamp,
Your story just breaks my heart. What a terrible way for you and your children to live. I'm so sorry.
All the Moderators on this forum are root workers. And, some folks (who are not Moderators) are also root workers. Just take a look at the avatars on the right and you will see: "Certified Practitioner"
To answer your questions, the mercury dimes is a good idea. As far as laying anything down, specifically state your intentions. In other words, you are telling spirit who, exactly, to target.
Have you taken a look at the Fiery Wall of Protection Products? www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
Also, have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
It has an array of spells for you to explore. If I were you, I would go through all of them and take notes. It sounds like you need (besides A LOT of protection) the law on your side, you need money, etc.
We are here to answer any questions that you have. Don't worry about that. But, I think that this page will help you with sequential direction in your root work.
Wishing you and your children the very best.
Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 am

When gathering a foot print can you use something other than dirt, like snow? I'm curious if something other than dirt can be used to mix for use in personal items.

Thanks for any help or ideas... :)
Battie Vamp

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:38 pm

battievamp: You can use perfect snow footprints for work just remember it will have to be water work once the snow melts! ;)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:16 am

Thank you :)

I used to train professional protection dogs years ago, so when it was stated you can use them for "personal item's", it made total sense to me.

You start them off as a puppy and lay a square, using your own foot print and some hot dogs. After the puppy has mastered this you move on.
Eventually, and with small steps you end up with a mile long track, again the dog is taught in stages, from
one hour, two hours and finally three hour old tracks. He is weaned off your foot prints, to a friends foot print, and finally a strangers footprints...
Obviously the hot dogs are removed at a certain point as well, ...and in the end, you have a tracker on your hands.
This takes a few years to train.

With no markers "hot dogs" I've seen dogs track a 3 hour old
track through ""about any terrain"", with only the persons scent!
Some of these tracks are really advanced, having one or more people cross the track, and the dog might stop for a bit, but he will
work his way through the different smells and begin tracking.

So, I was curious if snow would work, since a dog can track a person through the snow, then obviously the footprint has the person's essence.
It was nice to get a response of yes, (now doing a water spell, I have no idea how do to this, but I know it will come with time),
I was trying to figure out if this was because a person's foot print is the same as it is for a tracking dog.
In the tracking world, a foot print is called a persons personal ID. As no two people
have the same scent, just as no two people have the same lines on their hands. Your scent and palm are uniquely your own.

I'm telling this story, for anyone that might not understand how powerful a footprint is. It's why a piece of clothing or personal item is important
as well, (From my understanding of dog training)
it carries a strong sent of the person. Up to three hours the sent is the strongest, but "Well" trained dogs can track a person "WELL" beyond
three hours.

I'm new to this, but it's my assumption from my dog training years that it carries the person's scent. Shoes are really, really strong.
But, even an old tee shirt that's "been through the wash", though better if it hasn't been; I've seen dogs track a person. It's amazing
what a dog can do with your scent. I hope this information will be helpful to someone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:14 am

Good Morning, Battievamp,
You're right up my alley! LOL!
I've been doing this sport for 5 years with my dog (it's an addiction)!!! And Miss cat patiently listens to me rant, rave, complain, celebrate, cry, etc. (all my emotions) about trials for many of those years!
You forgot one thing that the foot tracks have that the dogs are smelling: SKIN CELLS. Humans lose (and shed) so many skin cells per second (which makes me sick to my stomach to know this! LOL).
So, foot tracks carry genetic material. So, it doesn't matter if you've got foot prints from the snow, sand, etc.: they still carry skin cells
Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

So I layed some hotfoot powder....and then it promptly rained... It's on textured concrete and asphalt so there's probably some still in the cracks, Is it null and void?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello Jules 6186
NO. Not null and void, just weaker.
I'd do it again if I were you
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kea Hypnosis

Unread post by Kea Hypnosis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I had a reading with Madame Nadia on Candelo's Corner three months ago. Madame Nadia identified a Mountain, ie, an unsavory ex I needed to hot foot in order for prosperity to start flowing back into my life. It took me six weeks to complete this work. I hot footed two men before a comedy of errors unearthed the forgotten document that revealed the true Mountain in my energy sphere: an ex I dumped five years ago who I was still linked to on paper. I hot footed that Mountain with intense pleasure, and I haven't looked back.

One of the men I hot footed before I properly identified exactly who needed hot footing became especially good looking within hours of me doing the hot footing (a black candle carved with his name, anointed with olive oil and cayenne pepper, candle lighting, Psalm reading, smashing the candle with a hammer and flushing the remnants) . Now he goes out of his way to compliment and speak to me. We have apologised to each other for past hurts. We are becoming friends like mature adults at last. I feel so relieved.

The other man I hot footed is my next door neighbour who had been interested in me for six years. I'd had a series of creepy exchanges with him last Winter, including one evening when he showed up holding a box of condoms. Thinking he might be the Mountain, I repeated the ritual above before sprinkling dried chili peppers in their drive and walk way. I did this eight or ten weeks ago. This morning I learned his sister and brother in law are finally selling the house. He and his mom, who serve as care takers of the house, are moving house next month. Oh bless!

Kea Hypnosis

Unread post by Kea Hypnosis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm

In summary, this morning I learned my next door neighbour, who I hot footed eight to ten weeks ago, is moving house next month. His sister and her husband are finally selling the house. I look forward to meeting my new neighbours!

Camille Kea, CHT

JAC71088

Unread post by JAC71088 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:38 pm

I was wondering, would it be possible to hot foot potential unknown love rivals from someone I'm interested in? We're very close friends with each other but I'd like to take our friendship to the next level. I just feel like as long as she has other options and other guys who flirt with her, it's going to be difficult for me to do that. Would a hot foot be applicable here to drive my rivals away and then possibly do a freezer spell to freeze them out of her life? With the goal being to isolate her in the long-term. If so, would this also keep future love rivals out? Or would this only work for the men who are presently in her life? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Hello, JAC71088,
Yes, you can do that!
I would recommend that you do different spells for different incidences: hot foot them as they come along.
In the meantime, you might want to perform spells for her to love you. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
You might also want a Stay with Me spell (once she is yours) rather than a hot foot spell for any people in the future.
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

osingleton3

Unread post by osingleton3 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 am

Hello,

I have a annoying and very disappointing problem.

My ex-husband is friend with a guy whose girlfriend I've had an argument with.

The problem is she claims my kids as her God kids , my ex gave her my phone number without my permission and she had the nerves to call and tell me what she was going to do with my kids and we argued, I am beyond pissed, I have 3 kids that she is trying to do something for them, but the way it's going I know me and her will eventually have a physical altercation.

Because she's a girlfriend of one of my ex-husband's friends, I can't really stop him from taking the kids over there as he watches them when I work, but maybe I can get her not to want to deal with them anymore. She thought she could bully me till I cursed her out too.

My ex-husband will only go along with her, we are unfortunately enemies at the moment because I no longer let him disrespect me like I let him do when we were married.

I would prefer to just hotfoot this woman out of my kids life and mine also, because I refuse to let anyone tell me how they will interfere with my kids when they have disrespected me. How can I hot foot this lady who I don't care for and have arguments with from my small kids' lives?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:12 am

Lucky Mojo has a product product called Hot Foot that is used to drive away people. Read about it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

osingleton3

Unread post by osingleton3 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:30 am

I know, my worry is I don't have access to her property nor any pictures, I don't even know her last name and
since it's to get her to leave my kids alone mainly would I need to use something to represent them

osingleton3

Unread post by osingleton3 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 am

Is there anything else I can do till I receive the hot foot kit

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Good Evening osingleton3,
I like Goofer Dust also www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
But, while you're waiting for the products, you might want to check out this page and see if anything appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Also, prayer helps tremendously http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Browse through these and you will find the most appropriate prayers for your needs.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Morning, Battievamp,
You're right up my alley! LOL!
I've been doing this sport for 5 years with my dog (it's an addiction)!!! And Miss cat patiently listens to me rant, rave, complain, celebrate, cry, etc. (all my emotions) about trials for many of those years!
You forgot one thing that the foot tracks have that the dogs are smelling: SKIN CELLS. Humans lose (and shed) so many skin cells per second (which makes me sick to my stomach to know this! LOL).
So, foot tracks carry genetic material. So, it doesn't matter if you've got foot prints from the snow, sand, etc.: they still carry skin cells
Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Take Care
LOL on the rant, rave about trials. Been there too, but its worth it. However, I wanted to respond to this because in my years as a dog trainer, and teaching dogs to track I never once thought of SKIN CELLS, that was awesome to read. Always nice to learn something new. It a nice thought when doing spells too, to know what you are working with. Thanks :)

raka

Unread post by raka » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 pm

I have purchased the Hot Foot Spell Kit to get rid of my friend's husband who is not a good person. He is a manipulator, lies and take advantage of people since he is too lazy to earn a living by getting a job.
My problem is he lives about out of town and when he is in town is because he has con a woman and he sleeps at different woman's house. He knows I don't like him so we are never together where I can get dirt from his foot track. I have recently picked up some dirt from my doorway when I found out that he had stopped by my house but that would also be the dirt from my husband and my children's foot track.

My first question is: Is it safe for me to use this dirt from my house front door way. Would I accidentally use the spell on my husband and children? Are there any other alternative as to how I can use the hot foot powder if I don't have access to the target's house and dirt from his foot track?

My second question: If I can use this dirt, I can only do the step where I mix this dirt and bury it in a graveyard since he lives an out of town so I can't go to his house and bury the bottle at night. Do I have to bury it at the graveyard in the middle of the night as well? Will I get in trouble if I am spotted digging a hole in a cemetary at night time?

My third question: The cleansing step (getting rid of the candles etc.), can I bury the leftover candles and unused materials in the same hole as I am burrying the bottle containing his dirt and hot foot powder?

I apologize for the so many questions. I am trying to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Thank you...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, Raka,
I have merged your post into the Hotfoot thread.
You might want to look at the 8 pages here and get some ideas of what to do.
However, if you don't have access to him, it's going to be a little challenging.
I personally would not use that dirt if you don't know if anybody else walked on it after he did. But, if it's his fresh foot print, then that's OK.
I wouldn't advise going to the graveyard at night. And, yes, you can bury everything. You should wrap everything up that you've used and then bury it.
Again, take a look at the 8 pages on this subject.
Wishing you the best with your spell.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

raka

Unread post by raka » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I found his picture. Is there something I can do using the hot foot items in the kit using his picture instead?
And I am relieved that I don't have to sneak out in the middle of the night to go to a graveyard as this will be hard to explain to my husband.
:)

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello,
I saw a spell on here to hotfoot a boyfriends friend. I have looked through a lot of hot foot post and couldn't find it. I would like to hotfoot a friend of a guys. She is a female and I have a photo of her. I was reading with hotfoot that you need to put it in their shoe or something of theirs. I don't have anything of hers but a picture. I don't even know where she lives but I want her out of this guys life forever. What spell can I do? They aren't together but friends. How can I make her banish and get out of his life forever?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Hello Que25,
Have you looked at the 8 pages on this thread? There's lots of great ideas here.
And, you can also use the spell kit that has complete instructions: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Also, here's another page on Hotfoot information: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lady Marie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lady Marie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:57 am

:roll: Ego being tossed aside, I present the following inquiry: How did I fail to effectively hot foot my daughter's estranged bf from her life? He continues to call after I swept us his foot tracks from our front door, placed in a mason jar with hot foot powder and his handwriting and hair which were then placed on a black figural candle carved with his name and a banishing psalm then tossed backward over the shoulder into a nearby river. I am not certain it landed in the river as I did not hear a splash but did not look back rather simply walked away without any hesitation after the toss. Please advise as he is becoming problematic. Mirror box? I do not want to be cruel as he was initially very sweet and kind then turned into a possessive, uber controlling, silent treatment type of manipulation. It is affecting her peace of mind and creative work as a musician but I do not want to go any further than needed to get him to move on. Please point out what was missing from my work or if you have suggestions please fire away. It has been 3 weeks since the hot footing. :(
Truth is eternal. Knowledge is changeable. It is disastrous to confuse them. Madeline L'Engle

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 am

In some cases, Hot Foot can make a mentally unstable person worse. It can cause them to still stay where they are and just get "hotter", y'know?

If you're not certain that the bottle landed in the river I'd do the spell again. A freezer spell to freeze him out can also be effective.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Lady Marie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lady Marie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you Mary B. Freezer spells are incredibly effective for me in the past so I will give that a go. Personal concerns are gone now I did not keep any in reserve perhaps a photo and ....
Truth is eternal. Knowledge is changeable. It is disastrous to confuse them. Madeline L'Engle

Mzberry1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mzberry1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 pm

I swear my husband is a servant of the devil. He lies and cheat, then starts to stalk me. He even trail me then stabs my car tyre. I had to buy a new tyre, then he boast about what he did.

Ive asked him pleasantly and unpleasantly to move out be he won't leave. Everytime I confront him about his stupid behavior he would call the cops on me.

Even though we live under the same roof we do not sleep in the same room. He would be on his phone in his room talking about me with his sweetheart. she would call and text me, telling me to get out of her house and her man don't wants me.

On several occasion when we are arguing he would say I can never ever get another job once I'm living in America. I have a child and I need a job to provide for us.

how can I break whatever spell I think he might have put on me, so I can prosper? from May 2013-jan 2014 I've been on several interviews but they all turn out unsuccessful.

The house we live in is a rented place and he told the landlord he's not moving I should move out. I even put Ads on Craigslist ny and backpage seeking apartment but yet again I'm unsuccessful. He told me he wants me to suffer.

I just want my sanity back, right now I'm uneasy.

I don't want nothing from him, I just want him to leave me alone forever and ever. I wish him all the best.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, Mzberry1 ,
This is just a terrible way to live. NOBODY should live like this.
PLEASE contact your local center for abused women. They can help you. They deal with your problems all the time. They can also get you legal council.
He doesn't have a spell on you. He is a well- seasoned, experienced abuser.
Get yourself some protection products and perform some spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
In the meantime, PLEAS get help. There's many many organizations in the USA for people like you.
Take care of yourself and please be safe
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:47 am

Hi,

One of my neighbors left a note on my window calling me everything but a child of God. I want to get rid of who ever it is. Can I hot foot a neighbor using their hand writing only? I don't know the person name or which condo they live in. I have that silly note they left for me on my property threatening me though. Please help I feel violated and disrespected where I pay bills at just like everyone else.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 am

Hello Gods Child,

Goodness, It would be frustrating not knowing who it was and the work would certainly be easier if you could do some good contact work but I think you could do a candle spell with the letter and have some success. If you read this page on hot foot powder you will find a nice candle spell in it. (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html). It says to use a name paper if you can't get a picture but I think you could use the letter in it's stead and put the pins from the candle directly into the letter to make the double crossroads the spell calls for. Other workers may have mroe suggestions for you too! hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

kellieadams1

Unread post by kellieadams1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello,
Quick question for you all. The guy I'm seeing is seeing me, and also on a dating website. How do I get him to get off the dating website and just continue to see me? Can I hot foot him from the dating website? Any other ideas to get your guy off a dating website? Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, kellieadams1 ,
Yes, you can do that.
And, you might also want to consider a stay with me spell : www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
And also a Nation Sack (they work beautifully also) to keep him faithful and true: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kellieadams1

Unread post by kellieadams1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello everyone,

So minor back story is I've been working on a guy for a while and we've always had a strong chemistry, but he's also strong willed and protected pretty well so he's hard to work on normally. We recently got more and more close and even intimate little less than a week ago by now and even talked about being gf/bf when he's done with his college courses. Today I noticed that he had liked a picture of this particular girl whose been chasing him for a while from what I know and commented on it saying she was "hawt" which she then liked the comment and then he didn't reply to my flirty text alluding to more intimacy, everything was going pretty well until today honestly. Now I honestly don't exactly know if there really is something going on between them or not but I'm definitely in the mindset to make sure there never is or if there is it stops because I don't want her interfering with what is working so well otherwise. I'm already working on a honey jar on him and waiting on some love products from lucky mojo to work on the poppet I have of him that I work with daily.
I instantly went on witchy warpath and instinct and did a quick separation spell using a white tealight over a petition and two cutouts people with their respective names and cutting the string i had tied on them, put her name and the cutout of her in a vinegar jar I whipped up in a beer bottle and plan to put her name in the freezer for good measure.
I'm wondering what if anything I could do to make sure she stays far away from him and him not get enticed by her desperate self. I'm not sure this would be a hotfoot issue or not honestly...she seems to only be a real threat online than in person so I don't think getting her to move would work much...I was thinking of ordering a separation candle be done by the church for extra oomph on the matter or something to get her to not be interested or overall just not talk to him or something but any advice would be excellent.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,
I would perform a few spells on this situation.
First, the hotfoot (as you had already mentioned) www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I would also perform a freezer spell on her to freeze her out of his life: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
And.....I ALWAYS carry Goofer Dust (in a small plastic jar) in my purse. So, if I perceive that someone I dislike is going to cross a particular path,. I lay it out and hope that they step on it. This stuff NEVER fails!! www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
You might also want to consider a Stay with me Spell for me so that he doesn't wander: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
And, of course, keep up the GREAT work that you are doing.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:28 am

I searched for this topic and couldn't find it.
I have had issues with my ex and his family, which is Under control now, thank God. My ex bro in law was a real jerk towards me, he was like a bully to me. I had prayed so hard and wanted him to basically leave me alone. I really didn't want anything I do with any of them. Since me and my ex are divorced there really hasn't been no need to deal with them, besides my kids, and it's not that bad especially since the brother ended up moving out of state. :D It was like a blessing in disguise cause I don't have to deal with his stank, bully attitude, trying to scare me anymore. My question is how can I keep him away? I recently found out that him and his girlfriend are involved in the same sport I am. I don't want to cross paths with this jerk, I really don't deserve it. Im so happy i dont have to deal with these peoples negativty anymore, and i want to keep it that way. I got a new life and have been doing so positive. I been theough enough already and i strongly believe that was gods plan to move this guy away and keep him out of my life. What can I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Phoenixx,
I have merged your post to the appropriate thread with lots and lots of pages for you to browse.
All your answers are here.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

allthngsntrl

Unread post by allthngsntrl » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am

I need some serious help. I have gotten myself into a really bad relationship. I was seeing a rootworker in NC and had him help me with the person I am with now. I thought it was a good thing and it has turned out over and over to be bad. This guy is much younger than me and acts every bit it. I cant deal with ith any longer. I want nothing bad to come to him I just want him to go back to his ex-girlfriend and be with her and the children they have together. He has done quite a bit of damage to my finances. He has taken two of my vehicles without me knowing and wrecked both of them and has fixed neither one of them. I thought he had gotten better after I started my new business and thought he was going to be responsible and make this work. He had changed for the better for several months now he is worse than ever. He had started back on a previous chemical addition that he had before that I thought had passed. Like I said I want nothing bad to happen to him I just want him out and I think the best thing for him is with his kids and their mom. The bad part is I am in $43,000.00 debt from this business and put my real estate up as collarteral for secure the financing for the truck I bought. Any help is appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, allthngsntrl ,
Wow, this guy sounds: HORRIBLE! just horrible!
I am so sorry that he put you through all of this.
My suggestion is that you talk to an attorney about him to see what can be done about the damage he's caused and what you can do to recuperate the financial devastation. Additionally, you might want sound advice about any legal rights he may have acquired from "mooching" off of you. So, getting him away LEAGLLY.
And, I would definitely HOT foot this guy out! GET OUT!!! www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
I recommend this spell kit as there is a lot of things in there to really work on this guy.
PLEASE also use some protection products on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Take care of yourself. PLEASE.
HRCC Graduate #1631

allthngsntrl

Unread post by allthngsntrl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida. I was thinking of Hot Footing him out but didnt know if that was the right way to go. I actually just got my order in from LM and have everything I need to do it. Thanks for taking the time to answer me. Have a wonderful day.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:14 am

Alley00, Hot Foot sounds like a good choice. If you lay any tricks at the house itself, make sure to include your ex's name, so it is focused on him and no one else. Otherwise, you could do all the work at your own altar, or have a rootworker do it for you (or both).

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

rataylor

Unread post by rataylor » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure what's the best action to take, I've been seeing a guy for about 3 years we had been having some ups and downs that had for moment gradually been getting worse(communication issues & what I believe to be infidelty). I got several readings done that all say that he loves me and wants to marry me and puts me on this sort of pedestal.... But he's scared from his past and afraid to mess things up with me..... I also was told that there were 3 people(two guys and a female) that had been aiding in his confusion/apprehension in moving forward with me.

I've also seen pictures online of him with a female that Im certain he's been seeing. I'm starting to think that she may be the female in the 3 people( I initially thought that it maybe someone in his family that was the female in the 3 and part of me still isnt 100% sure who of it maybe but this makes the most since to me since Ive met and get along with the women in his family)

I posted this in the Break Up section because this girl in the picture has been lingering around for a little over a year and don't want her anywhere near my future husband...

In reading through the post I'm thinking of doing the:

Ammonia jar spell
The feces spell and the Freezer spell.

I'm also looking for a LM retailor with really fast shipping (US) so that I may purchase some oils to work on my relationship with.

I appreciate all positive/helpful input

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, rataylor ,
I have moved your post to the hot foot subforum. There are many great ideas for you to look at here too.
Also, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I am particularly fond of the break up kit.
Also, for the retailers, just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just write: lucky mojo retailers and you will get the thread. I don't know all of them but I do know that Mama Micki is one of them (and you can PM her).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am

I got the Hotfoot kit & was going to use it on my (soon to be ex) husband's annoying, meth head girlfriend. But then my MIL started her shit with me again & I realized, hey, this is the bitch that entirely ruined my marriage from the start. Also, the War Water I poured over his door mat & front step worked; his bond is revoked & he's going back to jail....at least until they get his case resolved :) Anyway, when my husband gets put back in jail, this should solve a bunch of my problems, but I'm thinking that I should Hotfoot my MIL out of me & the kids' lives. The meth head mistress is just a flaky bitch that will probably be gone when he sobers up, or she won't & he'll keep using, but the bitch won't be MY problem EITHER way. It's my MIL that has been THE biggest problem & she probably always will be.
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello AlyssaH,

Sounds like you have a plan. Did you have a question about using the Hot Foot products on your mother in law? I personally would suggest getting Miss Cat's spell kit. It will give you step by step directions.

Peace~

Nathen

JAC71088

Unread post by JAC71088 » Thu May 08, 2014 4:24 am

Hello,

I am trying to get rid of a love rival. I did a divination a week ago to see what would be the best way to get rid of him and the answer I got was to divert his attention to other women. I am preparing to do just that. However, I would like to do hot-foot work as well to permanently remove him from my love interest's life. I have his full name and photos. Since I don't have access to him, I plan on using candle work.

How long of a time-frame should I be looking at?

Also, what type of results should I expect from this? Will it cause him to move far away? Or will it simply cause him to leave her alone and exit her life?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, JAC71088,

It will probably cause him to get away from her.

As far as how long it takes: Sometimes spells work immediately, sometimes they take months to work. And, sometimes, when you have forgotten all abut it, they manifest.

The best way to find out is through a reading.

Wishing you great success with your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilmisspetitencurvy

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Thu May 22, 2014 8:44 am

My fiancee and I have been on and off for over a year. Our last break up lasted about 2 1/2 months. I recently called and asked him for help with my living situation.

My friend is new to magic and decided to cast a love spell to get her ex back and burned my whole condo down. My fiancee said I can live with him temporarily no worries though I've already found a new place and gave them my deposit.

Anyway fast forwarding he met a girl on a dating site from Africa she came to visit him for almost two weeks and returned days before I moved in. My ex constantly tells me how much he misses and loves me but because of the fact that I had sex with someone else while we were broken up he says that I'm "tainted"/"broken" because another man touched me and he can't get over that but he slept with a fistful of women like 10+ throughout our breakups.

(1) I'd like to break up him and this girl even though he claims she's not his girl(I have her dirty underwear and some of her clothes and shoes are in his closet).

(2) He's a male whore. He sleeps around(but he claims its only when we are broken up), secretly texting or calling girls, and facebooking them and vice versa.

(3) The females are his ex of two months and a couple of strippers I'd like to stop them from contacting him also but all I have are internet photos of them.

(4) I want him to stop being insecure, secretive, manipulative and controlling towards me and I want him to basically look past the one guy I had sexual acts with and just take me back.

So far I have made a sugar jar with a medium size jar with granulated sugar, boxers, petition, and a cigarette butt and stashed it in my belongings. I also burned a pink votive candle with his name carved in it, my saliva, my hair and his cigarette butt.

What more can I do?

Thanks ahead of time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, lilmisspetitencurvy,
It always gets me so upset that some people believe that men can have sex with as many women as they want but, if the woman does, than she's a whore. That really oints to Cultural upbringing and beliefs. Very common in many different cultures from around the world.
I would freeze the other women out.
Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
And here is a quote from Miss cat abut what to write:

"All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

You might want to perform a full break up spell using the kit. But, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then, I would work a Stay with Me Spell: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Then, go from there. After that, you might want to work on forgiveness, ect. But just work one project at a time

Wishing you the best on this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilmisspetitencurvy

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Sun May 25, 2014 9:24 am

Thank you so much for your help

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Mon May 26, 2014 11:11 am

Hello, everyone.

I'm wanting to try and get a woman to go away. This woman is married, but she is pursuing my love interest regardless. My love interest and her are good friends (unsure if there's anything more going on), and I would like her to just go away and leave him alone completely. The trouble is, she lives in the same area of town that he lives in, and she works with him. She seems to be spending A LOT of time with him lately alone.

I do not have access to anything of hers. I do know her first and last name and have photos of her, but I don't have her DOB or anything else. I don't really wish for any harm to fall on this woman, but I want her to leave him alone and be true to her husband! I don't see her ever leaving the city that she's in now, for another 2-3 years, as she is a graduate student there. But is there anything I can do to get her to leave my love interest alone?

I have had the church light a hot foot candle for me -- but I don't think this will be enough.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 26, 2014 1:28 pm

smichelle, is she on Facebook? See if she posted her birthdate there - y'know, so people could wish her happy birthday. Work with Separation and Compelling products and the appropriate astrological oils and powders on two figural candles, and write your petitions/commands on the backs of their pictures. Prepare a candle for yourself, too, and work the moving candle spell which you will see illustrated on this page:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Mon May 26, 2014 3:19 pm

I was able to find out her birthday.
I think I'm too upset over this just now to preform the spell myself, so I have asked the church to light a breakup candle for me (along with the hot foot one that I purchased earlier today). I keep looking at my love interests online profile and seeing him post about spending an entire day/night with her, and it has me way too upset to be able to do anything successfully.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 26, 2014 3:43 pm

IS your love interest single? is he straight? Does he know you are interested? If you cant do the work because you are too attached then getting a worker to do it for you could be a great option. The moving candle spel is great, a break up jar, sprinkling break up and hotfoot where she will touch it. And start doing a honey jar on you and him. Even if you cant do the work to separate start a jar to draw him to you. it takes a little time to see results but its worth it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon May 26, 2014 3:58 pm

as you do hotfoot spells on her, why not also do spells to bring him to you? Im confused on why all your focus seems to be on her?

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Mon May 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Oh, I'm also doing some work on him, as well.

I had the church light a follow me boy candle for him, along with the breakup/hotfoot candles for her.
I also did a small candle spell today, using a lovers candle, with my name carved on the female, and his name on the male. With the words "love me"/"desire me"/"yearn for me"/"talk to me" scratched in the candle. Generally, I would have waited to do this spell until the waxing moon, but I felt that I needed to work as soon as possible. I dressed the candle in Follow Me Boy and Come To Me oils; and put wild cherry bark, red rose petals, lemongrass, and a few juniper berries around the candle. As I put each ingredient, I said something like, "I dress this candle with this oil, so that he will come to me and love me." and such... and then said something along the lines of, "I light this candle so as to bring ___ to me." And then I let the candle burn out. When the candle was close to burning out, I burned my petition and the photo (a print out) in the flame (not sure if this was a great idea? -- it felt right at the time). I haven't buried the wax yet, but will bury it in my front yard. Madame Pamita had said the figural candle I used should burn for 3-4 hours. Mine burned out in about 2 hours, with the male side burning much faster. Oddly -- because at first, the female portion had been burning faster. There was a LOT of melted wax, and it seemed to drip a lot -- which I took to mean that there will be more tears before things are okay. But then the fact that his candle burned faster would indicate to me that the work is affecting him. I should note that I also had to move the candle at one point, from downstairs to upstairs -- so there's a chance that my moving the candle has ruined the spell, or affected the burn. Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice not to move it, other than to put it out, and I felt like it was best to keep it burning.

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Mon May 26, 2014 4:16 pm

j82 wrote:IS your love interest single? is he straight? Does he know you are interested? If you cant do the work because you are too attached then getting a worker to do it for you could be a great option. The moving candle spel is great, a break up jar, sprinkling break up and hotfoot where she will touch it. And start doing a honey jar on you and him. Even if you cant do the work to separate start a jar to draw him to you. it takes a little time to see results but its worth it.
He is straight, yes, and he knows I am very interested in him. I am unsure at the moment as to whether or not he is single. We broke up 4 months ago (his choice) and our interactions have been very limited since then. The woman that he is spending most of his time with now is a married woman -- but I have learned that the fact that she is married does not mean anything. I purchased the email reading with Deacon Millett, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I know he is very busy, though.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 26, 2014 5:02 pm

A good reader is worth waiting for.. I also have been read by Cat and Bri and loved both, and both were dead on. Not speaking against anyone else just the two I have had a reading with. If you broke up a few months ago, I would work a honey jar to sweeten him back, a break up jar to end them, and even consider a rec spell kit, it has you write a letter and dress it and a mojo. You basically put it out their but I like it because it gets the info out, dresses them and you can make a decision on the work from that. Like if he says no then do a cut and clear and move on. I say this because I have worked on an ex for 4 years!! ( yes the time flys) with results but nothing substantial then finally adhered to the signs and advice from my readings and moved on. I held on soo long but once I decided to move on it went by soo quickly. Just my personal experience. If you do decide that path an attraction mojo with the things in a guy you want will help draw that to you. speak with the reader though and get their opinion. Best of luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm

you can always try to get on this Sunday's radioshow smichelle..so they (3 great experts) can tell you if the situation is worth salvaging and what to do about the woman

Good luck!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello LM family

I would like some advice.
My BF lives in a two bedroom 1 1/2 bath apartment. An old female friend of his moved in last month. He assures me its not sexual or romantic she just needs somewhere to stay temporarily. I only know her name is kirsten. We have plans to spend July 4th holiday together with our children but it looks like she will still be there. I want her out asap.

I have a doll baby of him and I have been whispering things like " kirsten is getting on my nerves....Kirsten needs to move out of my house...etc and that is working. i want to know what tricks I can deploy when I get there. I have break up oil and hot foot oil. My concern is that hotfoot would seem to be too harsh for this sitaution. i don't want to mess her life up, I don't feel I am justified to mess her life up with hotfoot oil....I just want her to move out immediately. I think break up is for relationships so I don't think that will be applicable.

Can I deploy the hotfoot oil and be very specific for its use...i.e. pray that she moved out immediately without the other harshness ?
This trip is next week, I will order Banishing products but I don't think they will arrive in time.

I don't know her last name and I don't have any personal effects.

I may have access to her belongings when I get there.

All suggestions are most welcome.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
I personally don't think that hotfoot is that harsh (compared to Goofer dust...LOL).
Yes, use it and state your intentions.
You're on the right track. All of your ideas are terrific.
Since you are doing a FANTASTIC job with dolls, what about making a doll of her? Put ideas in her head to get her out. Make her want to move.
Just a thought.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”