This is one of the most amazing projects i have ever worked on. It consists of two parts: Hoodoo Jukebox and Conjure Toolbox. See http://luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxconjuretoolbox.html
The article that Kast Excelsior wrote for his May 2013 MISC workshop will be available in The Black Folder book. See http://luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
The day after the workshop, we will be offering the two-CD set -- one audio disc and one graphic file disc -- to the public for the combined price of $12.00.
Only 1,000 copies have been pressed.
CAT YRONWODE'S HOODOO JUKEBOX
The Hoodoo Jukebox is a set of 26 songs by African American musicians that mention and describe the many facets of hoodoo.These authentic sources provide insights into candle magic, hot footing, mojo hands, black cat bone spells, spiritual shop culture, jinxing, the role of professional readers and root workers in hoodoo, and how to divine from omens and signs.
1. The Dixie Drug Store Down on Missouri Street (Arnold and Irene Wiley) 3:12
2. Spider In Your Dumpling (Arnold Wiley) 2:43
3. I've Been Hoodooed (Jim Towel & Cow Cow Davenport) 2:45
4. I'm Gonna Hoodoo You (Sara Martin) 3:05
5. Keep Your Hands Off My Mojo (Leola “Coot” Grant and “Kid” Wesley Wilson 3:05
6. Scarey Day Blues (Blind Willie McTell) 3:04
7. Don’t Put That Thing on Me (Clifford Gibson) 3:09
8. That Thing’s Done Been Put On Me (Margaret Whitmire) 2:58
9. Seven Sisters Blues - Part 1 (J. T. “Funny Papa” Smith) 2:50
10. Seven Sisters Blues - Part 2 (J. T. “Funny Papa” Smith) 2:59
11. Black Gipsy Blues (Walter “Furry” Lewis) 2:51
12. Doggone My Good Luck Soul (Hattie Hudson) 3:12
13. The Blues What Am (Bill “Jazz” Gillum) 2:40
14. Sold It To The Devil (Black Spider Dumpling a.k.a. John D. Twitty) 3:09
15. Hoodoo Women (Johnnie Temple) 3:02
16. Jinks Lee Blues (Johnnie Temple) 2:37
17. Hoo-Doo Snake Doctor Blues (Johnny Shines) 3:10
18. Jomo Man Blues (Waymon “Sloppy” Henry) 3:17
19. Aunt Caroline Dyer Blues (Memphis Jug Band feat. Will Shade) 3:12
20. Spider’s Nest Blues (Memphis Jug Band feat. Hattie Hart) 3:11
21. Hoodoo Lady (Memphis Minnie [Lizzie Douglas McCoy]) 3:07
22. Come On In My Kitchen (Robert Johnson) 2:54
23. Hellhound on My Trail (Robert Johnson) 2:42
24. The Jinx Blues #2 (Eddie “Son” House) 4:15
25. Black Cat Bone [short version] (K. C. Douglas) 2:39
26. Black Cat Rag [released take] (Willie Lane) 2:39
78 minutes of hoodoo music.
Executive Producers: catherine yronwode and Kast Excelsior
Music Supervision, Song Selection, and Commentary: catherine yronwode
Art Direction, Layout, and Graphic Design: Professor Ames
THE LUCKY MOJO CONJURE TOOLBOX
The Lucky Mojo Conjure Toolbox will provide you with an amazing arsenal of digital images to incorporate into your personal magical spell-work. These images are sized just right to be printed out as candle labels, carried as talismans, personalized as petition-papers, or adapted for use in the construction of multi-media hypersigils. Enhance them with photo-editing software — or collage them on the fly with simple scissors-and-glue techniques. Your capacity for innovation is limited only by your imagination!
This Conjure Image Toolbox CD-ROM was originally distributed to attendees of the 2013 workshop, "High-Tech Hoodoo: Conjuring Through Current Technologies," presented by Kast Excelsior at the seventh annual Hoodoo and Rootwork Training Workshops sponsored by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Read more about these annual workshops at MissionaryIndependent.org/workshops.html or in "The Black Folder" book, available at LuckyMojo.com/blackfolder.html and at hoodoo shops nationwide.
For practical training on how to use candles and petition papers in traditional hoodoo rootwork, you may consult with members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) at ReadersAndRootworkers.org to arrange for magical coaching sessions that can be tailored to meet your spiritual needs.
In the menu, you will find folders that link to every printable file on the disk. Select the file you want, and click to open and view it. Once you decide which image best represents the desired condition for which you are working, you are ready to incorporate the graphics into your spells.
The Conjure Toolbox contains the following full-colour and black-and-white art:
21 Hoodoo Candle Labels
21 Matching Hoodoo Petition Papers
12 Astrological Petition Papers
9 Ready-to-Use Petition Papers
7 Selected Seals of Moses
7 Selected Seals of Solomon
6 Tarot Card Candle Labels
6 Matching Tarot Card Petition Papers
A total of 89 amazing free-for-use Hoodoo images!
Custom Conjure Art compiled, designed, and edited by the following members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:
Dr. E: ConjureDoctor.com
Deacon Millett: FourAltars.com
nagasiva yronwode: GospelOfSatan.org
Professor Ames: Skullbone-Emporium.com
Kast Excelsior: ConjureHaus.com
catherine yronwode: LuckyMojo.com