Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
rpir09
Forum Member

Saint Expedite Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by rpir09 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 am

hi everybody,
i am sooo happy I received a huge LM order after all. I guess I have a lot of work now. I have already 3 questions.
1) St expedite bottle spell.
I gave this to my 17 year old son, sice he was really excited with St. Expedite and offers candles every Wednesday. Unfortunately I do not have any florida water or Hoyot cologne to fill in and seal. Is there a suitable oil for filling in this bottle? I was thinking of sweet almond or olive oil with drops of fiery wall of protection, wisdom and success since he is sitting university entrance exams next year and I am sure that his wish has to do with this.
2. st Joseph spell kit.
I want to sell a piece of land on the central square of an urba area, so I think it is impossible to burn cadles there. Can I perform the candle buring at home (it is not ear the land for sale) and then burn the statue i the piece of land?
3. honey jar
I have already 3 jar spells going for three differet persons. I started them since I saw somewhere in the forum that you can ope them and add ingrediets. Should I put the ingrediets loose into the honey or fish the wish paper out and add new elements?
Your suggetions will be highly appreciated

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: St exepedite, St Joseph, honey jar help

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 am

1) St. Expedite is great for you son at school since he helps prevent procrastination! I would order some Florida Water or Hoyts from Lucky Mojo so you put the bottle together the way it is intended.
I wouldn't use Fiery Wall oil with a St. Expedite bottle - just use St. Expedite oil. If you want your done to have a wisdom and protection and success, then I would make a completely different bottle or mojo for that purpose. It just doesn't make sense to put all that stuff in a St. Expedite bottle.

If you (or your son) want to petition St. Expedite in his role as patron saint of procrastinators to help with that aspect of his schooling, then you could perhaps dress candles with an appropriate success/wisdom oil when you are petitioning him for that, but I would not try to fill up his bottle with all kinds of different things for different purposes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 am

Well, we do not know what your honey jars are for so we cannot tell you if you should change them or not. You would need to tell us what each one is for, and then why you would want to change them.

Yes working with St. Joseph is okay to sell some real estate

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rpir09
Forum Member

Unread post by rpir09 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Thank you both for your helpful advice. I would like to make a couple of clarifications.
I started the honey jars two of them for money and one for love attraction. However I had a limited range of herbs like ciannamon and basil for money and rose petals for love. ow that my supplies have arrived should I open up the lids and add all the relevant herbs?
As for st. Joshua the problem is that I can ot burn candles in the open air in the middle of a crowded area.

La Peregrina
Newly Registered
Spells for attracting quality employees and volunteers

Unread post by La Peregrina » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 pm

I have found a lot of work on how to get back and old job or find a new job, but I am in need for finding quality and loyal employees. Also, my business sells travel packages to volunteers that come and work on my projects in schools in Latin America. The sale of these packages is how I pay my employees, maintain the foundation and provide school supplies and basic needs to my students. Because this work is not only financial, but that the turn over for volunteers is constant, I feel that the work needs to be consistent. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am planning on putting together a St. Expedite bottle spell to get some volunteers ASAP because we are in desperate need. I have a pretty extensive herb collection, however very limited oils. Power and Control are the only ones that I have that might be relevant, and all saints. Some guidance on this would also be very helpful.

I feel like most of my experience has been in cleansing, road opening and some gentle love work. I need to be proactive about this situation as it not only affects me but the well being of many. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
La mucha luz es como la mucha sombra, no deja ver.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for attracting quality employees and volunteers

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 am

La Peregrina wrote:I am in need for finding quality and loyal employees. [ ...]
I am planning on putting together a St. Expedite bottle spell to get some volunteers ASAP because we are in desperate need.
Good choice.
I have a pretty extensive herb collection, however very limited oils. Power and Control are the only ones that I have that might be relevant, and all saints. Some guidance on this would also be very helpful.
Start with All Saints, and use it along with Attraction and Crown of Success. Stay away from Control. Power is not only for mastering others, but for mastering yourself. Use it with that intent.

Start a little lodestone altar with two lodestones: one for sales and the other for good employees and volunteers. Add a cinnamon stick, an angelica root, and a piece of cedar for the lodestones to work with.

You can make a bath and/or floor wash with the same herbs, too, and dress purple or yellow candles with them.

Switch up with some blue Tranquility candles from time to time, because there's a lot of stress in the helping professions.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

La Peregrina
Newly Registered

Unread post by La Peregrina » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 am

Thank you. I like the idea of starting a lodestone alter. I have all of those herbs, and I can get lodestones from a little shop nearby. Should I feed the lodestones with iron? Daily? Weekly? Also, today is Wednesday, so I am going to make my St. Expedite jar. What I am asking for is 5 volunteers for the summer program. I am planning on painting a glass jar with gold top red. Painting on a St. Expedite prayer card, and surrounding it with gold trim, glitter, etc. Inside I am going to put one of my business cards, a petition paper with "The lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want", Angelica, I'm not sure what other herbs though or what to fill it with. Almond Oil with all saints? Florida Water?

Also, if this St decides to work with me, I will properly thank him with flowers, pound care and sharing how to work with him with others. Is it ok if I bury the contevts of the jar at a crossroads, and then save the decorated jar as a shrine or for future petitions?
La mucha luz es como la mucha sombra, no deja ver.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello La Peregrina,
I would use St Expedite oil.
And here is a link on disposal: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Also, I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum on bottle spells, under Saint Expedite, to give you ideas on what to do with your jar.
Take care

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”