• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 am

Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby sahjia » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 pm

hi everyone,

i need some help. i was wondring how should i write the names for a Breap Up Bottle. i read so much, but i don't get how to do just the writing part. if any one has the sample to show how, it will be more easy, so please, i need this soon. thanks.
sahjia

Re: Need Help with Beak Up Bottle Spell

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

You must write their full names on the paper.

Here is the link to Break-Up work: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

-- where it says: "You should symbolically write their full names on two pieces of paper 9 times. Use black ink for the one you want to have get away and red ink for the one you want to stay near you. Use black ink for both, if you want both to get away. "

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Another way to do it is to write their names side by side and cut the paper in two, separating the paper.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sahjia » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

thank u for helping me i just saw on the breack up bottol web page the ingredients are different i don t know why the one i got is only one small black cindal and a bottol with staff is in it but the ingredients show on the web page like all the powder,oil act has none of them so please lit me know if the one i got is the rigth one or anything is missing thanks to all
sahjia

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Lucky Mojo bottle spells -- including the Break Up bottle -- come FIXED and UNFIXED for different prices. If you buy the fixed one, you get the herbs and oil in the bottle, plis a cande. If you buy the unfixed one, you get the candle but no herbs or oil.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Breakup/Divorce Spell... best "Plan B"?

Unread postby shewolfz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm

OK, so I'm in the middle of a breakup/divorce bottle spell. I'm enhancing it with a Breakup Vigil Candle... and as a Vodoun practitioner, I added a little Voodoo to my Hoodoo by painting the veves (invitational gateway symbols, for those unfamiliar with the tradition) for the lwa I'm praying/petitioning to upon the bottle and surrounding the altar space with some of their favorite things. And of course I'm shaking & cussing that bastard all to hell! :lol:

My question pertains to the burial part of the spell. I do know where the couple lives, and will try to bury the bottle right beside where the husband parks his car -- it's a fairly secluded spot out front. However, in the event that conditions don't allow me the chance to accomplish this undetected, which of the following would be the best (i.e., most effective) "Plan B"?

- Burying the bottle beside a crossroads the couple passes through every day.
- Burying the bottle in a graveyard about a mile or two from the couple's house (it's the closest one to them) -- or does it matter whether the graveyard is close to them or not? (There are a few closer to my home which I've used for other work).
- Anyone have a better suggestion which has been known to work well?

Even if I can't get enough nighttime "cover" to bury the bottle on their property, I should at least be able to nonchalantly drop some Break-Up and Crossing powders by their mailbox & across their driveway while under the guise of taking a late-night walk, maybe even rub some Break-Up oil on a car door handle or mailbox door as I stroll by... I just want to have the best possible back-up plan for the burial site in case there's too much activity in the neighborhood for me to actually stop and dig a hole!
shewolfz

Re: Breakup/Divorce Spell... best "Plan B"?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

shewolfz wrote:OK, so I'm in the middle of a breakup/divorce bottle spell. I'm enhancing it with a Breakup Vigil Candle... and as a Vodoun practitioner, I added a little Voodoo to my Hoodoo by painting the veves (invitational gateway symbols, for those unfamiliar with the tradition) for the lwa I'm praying/petitioning to upon the bottle and surrounding the altar space with some of their favorite things. And of course I'm shaking & cussing that bastard all to hell! :lol:

My question pertains to the burial part of the spell. I do know where the couple lives, and will try to bury the bottle right beside where the husband parks his car -- it's a fairly secluded spot out front. However, in the event that conditions don't allow me the chance to accomplish this undetected, which of the following would be the best (i.e., most effective) "Plan B"?

- Burying the bottle beside a crossroads the couple passes through every day.
- Burying the bottle in a graveyard about a mile or two from the couple's house (it's the closest one to them) -- or does it matter whether the graveyard is close to them or not? (There are a few closer to my home which I've used for other work).
- Anyone have a better suggestion which has been known to work well?

Even if I can't get enough nighttime "cover" to bury the bottle on their property, I should at least be able to nonchalantly drop some Break-Up and Crossing powders by their mailbox & across their driveway while under the guise of taking a late-night walk, maybe even rub some Break-Up oil on a car door handle or mailbox door as I stroll by... I just want to have the best possible back-up plan for the burial site in case there's too much activity in the neighborhood for me to actually stop and dig a hole!

As Mambo and a rootworker, you got your wires crossed. If you are working with LWA, that will predict burial. I am going to assume you are not an initiate in Vodou, or you would not have done the work this way. You have to bury this work in accordance with the LWA you are working with. You did not indicate the LWA you are working with, so I cannot tell you where to bury. If it is the Baron, burial must be in the graveyard.

This is a rootwork site and if you had done the work as straight rootwork, a graveyard when have been the second choice. Their property would have been the best first choice.

Since you have evoked the LWA to help you, the rootworker portion may be negligible.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby shewolfz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Actually, I am indeed working with the Baron, concentrating on the "death" of the marriage... it initially looked like I would be using the graveyard as the burial site anyway, so i thought that calling upon his help would be appropriate in this case.

Would it make a difference whether I used the graveyard closest to the couple or a graveyard closer to my home?
shewolfz

Unread postby shewolfz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

P.S. -- Sorry about the mixed traditions,too... I know rootwork is an entirely different animal, but I was getting some guidance on calling certain lwa into the process, and I've learned to listen when they're poking at me from the other side! ;) I guess I just assumed that invoking them would fall under the "praying to your god or Saint" portion of the spellwork. Truth be told, I have felt especially empowered during this spell, so I don't regret the diversion from the plan.

I'll be undergoing more formalized training in my own tradition soon, so in the future I'm going to be better schooled in how to appreciate the differences and stick to one tradition or the other for the task at hand.
shewolfz

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 am

shewolfz wrote:Actually, I am indeed working with the Baron, concentrating on the "death" of the marriage... it initially looked like I would be using the graveyard as the burial site anyway, so i thought that calling upon his help would be appropriate in this case.

Would it make a difference whether I used the graveyard closest to the couple or a graveyard closer to my home?

I would use the graveyard closes to the couple and leave his offerings there.

Yes, Spirits are called on in rootwork, but a LWA is not just any Spirit. There is a lot of work that goes into approaching them for help. Yes, they might volunteer to help you, but rootwork is not a Fon branch of the ATRS like Vodou is. Rootwork does not comes from an ATR and is its own magical system. Once a LWA gets involved, everything changes. I know my creator does not like rootwork, so you will may get resistance from the house you initiate in.

Compare mixing the two traditions with trying to run before you can walk, you just fall down. What usually happens when the traditions are mixed are mixed results, unless the person doing the mixing knows the two traditions thoroughly. You might have to redo the work with just straight hoodoo, evoking no Spirits and just doing the magic.

This is a site is about rootwork, not Vodou so please ask questions as they relate to Hoodoo.

Thanks,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby shewolfz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm

My house is pretty tolerant of rootwork, which is why I've come here to learn more about it. I'll keep my questions to the proper tradition henceforth.

If necessary, I'll redo the spellwork later as straight Hoodoo... but again I think that I'll have difficulty being able to bury the bottle on their property -- lingering too long may make the neighbors take notice. If, in redoing the spell as pure rootwork, I need to again bury the bottle in a graveyard instead of on their property, would it be beneficial to supplement it with a little foot track work on their property with powders and oils? Those are things I could accomplish a little more easily without attracting too much attention. Or do you have a better suggestion? Thanks.
shewolfz

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm

shewolfz wrote:My house is pretty tolerant of rootwork, which is why I've come here to learn more about it. I'll keep my questions to the proper tradition henceforth.

If necessary, I'll redo the spellwork later as straight Hoodoo... but again I think that I'll have difficulty being able to bury the bottle on their property -- lingering too long may make the neighbors take notice. If, in redoing the spell as pure rootwork, I need to again bury the bottle in a graveyard instead of on their property, would it be beneficial to supplement it with a little foot track work on their property with powders and oils? Those are things I could accomplish a little more easily without attracting too much attention. Or do you have a better suggestion? Thanks.

Yes, you can bury the bottle in a graveyard, but it is most effective on their property. I would supplement with powders and foot track work.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

candle wick nearly finished on day 6

Unread postby lightofnirvana » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi, blessing everyone. i have just started a break up bottle spell on 16th, tommorrow is the 7th day, last one and i have used up the candle, puddles of wax remain which can be lighted if i add some wick or piece of cotton thread. i attached pins to separate 7 days but it had burnt faster than i thought it would, any suggestions for tommorow night, please? spell is going well though, bottle all dirty greeny browny inside. also added lemon juice to sour up the relationship. any suggestions about how to use the candle further please. need it for tommorow night. thanks.
lightofnirvana

Re: candle wick nearly finished on day 6

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 pm

If a candle burns out too soon, i just figure either i wasn;t paying attention to the burn (my bad) or i can always add a small 4" "hlper" candle to make it come ou to seven days.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby koko » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 am

i finished my spell almost 3 weeks ago and i see the opposite reaction
koko

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 am

koko wrote:i finished my spell almost 3 weeks ago and i see the opposite reaction

What do you mean? The couple is becoming closer?
Turnsteel

Unread postby koko » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:
koko wrote:i finished my spell almost 3 weeks ago and i see the opposite reaction

yes they were not talking for 2 months and now they are talking going out and having sex every day
koko

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:01 am

koko wrote:
HailDiscordia wrote:

yes they were not talking for 2 months and now they are talking going out and having sex every day

Well, some couples really pull together in the face of adversity. When I see stuff like this I think you have two options, one step up your game and work them harder, or two, and this is what I recommend to you; stop and think if the work your doing is justified and if they belong together or not. I would also advise you to seek divination, one or both of them may be working to stop you.
Turnsteel

Break-Up Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby alliyaah27 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

Hey guys. Following my post on the 26th April I wanted your advice and opinion on what I should do next..I have worked my break up bottle, was shaking it for good 2 weeks as advised and i burried it in the graveyard.

Situation is that Im working on the guy who I was seeing about a year ago, then after 3-4 months we stopped seeing each other however remained friends. He was scared of commitment at the time. we both always fancied each other a lot but nothing ever happened..well until now.. Since new year he has a girlfriend but we have been always in contact and meeting from time to time. When he would come to see me he never use to stay long as he knew (and admitted it) that something one day will happen between us because we like each other so much and get on very well.

Few days ago after long everyday flirts over the phone we ended up in bed..but he is still with that girl and felt bad about cheating on her (dont know if he feels bad because he loves her or feels bad because generally he hates cheating). Dont know what is going to happen now, I think break up bottle has worked on some level and obviously Im aware of the fact that I need to give it time to manifest but I need to take some further steps to drive him away from her as he is clearly not that happy since he decided to cheat on her (the guy is very good and quite honest, hates cheating as someone did that to him in the past and hurt him a lot). Im thinking about red skull candle perhaps? Oh i forgot to add that yesterday i also fed him with my menstrual blood...what I should do now?

I have done honey jar (a rootworker done it for me) and he is sweet and good with me so I dont think I need it anymore....Im not sure what would be the best thing now? I would really appreciate some advise before I order anything.. thank you
alliyaah27

Re: Break up bottle spell done, what next??

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

If you're working with a rootworker, ask them, as they are more familiar with the situation and can also do a reading. Other than that, I would say either watch/wait or do specifically Separation/Break Up work if you feel the situation warrants. Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm

If you've been working a vinegar jar on a couple while trying to draw one of the parties and that party sleeps with you well that is a step in a direction towards a break up. If he's as honest as you claim he may confess to his partner and thus result in some form of a blow out. This of course is conjecture, but things seem to be progressing.

Remember to give your spellwork time and also get readings to follow the path of things are going.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby alliyaah27 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Thank you guys for your advise, I have been trying to book a reading, I have emailed several rootworkers from AIRR and some of them never got back to me and some are really busy or not available in the time slots I mentioned (i live in different time zone) so I m having problems booking a reading. I dont work much anymore with my rootworker which. Its not personal, just she doesnt do much apartf rom honey jars and we already got results with that, she doesnt do break ups...I would appreciate if someone perhaps can PM me to recommend someone for reading..? Pleeeaaase..
alliyaah27

Unread postby alliyaah27 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:16 am

He guys..following your advise I managed to get a reading which said that things will happen naturally and there is no need to do much spell work on him as he will break up with her eventually, i just need to wait., I cant say that i dont believe the reader but I would rather do some work then sit and wait for it to happen..What do you guys think..?. I wanted to place an order and get some stuff anyway but still no sure what though? Would the skull candle be appropriate ? I wanted to some more work also for my own experience..
alliyaah27

Unread postby freegirl » Fri May 21, 2010 10:10 am

You could always have LM set lights!
freegirl

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Kelleygirl » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am

Thankyou both for your help. Devi, I have done breakup spell and buried it in the hollow tree in back of my house. Can I get that bottle and bury it in there yard. The spell was just done in May..... Also if I spread breakup powder in there yard.... will it get to the right person, and should I mix it with something to take away the white color ??? You are being so helpful.... thankyou
Kelleygirl

Re: No personal Concerns

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 am

Kelleygirl wrote:The spell was just done in May..... Also if I spread breakup powder in there yard.... will it get to the right person,

If you call there name and they walk over it, yeah.

Kelleygirl wrote:and should I mix it with something to take away the white color ???

Of course, thats a very important part of using powders to lay a trick like this. Mix it with some local dirt to hide it's color.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Kelleygirl » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 am

Regarding the Break-up bottle spell I did in May... I hid the bottle in a hollow tree in my back yard. Can I get it out and bury it in their yard, or just leave it be where it is......
Kelleygirl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 am

I would transfer it to their yard. I wouldn't want that mess on my own property!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Kelleygirl » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 am

OK... that will take some planning..... I will take it from my tree and Sneek over to their yard in the middle of the night. That I can probly do (carefully). Also, I will again focus on the Black doll baby with the picture I have. Any more suggestions would be helpful, and Thankyou very much to all, for all of your input. Thankyou Kelley
Kelleygirl

Results in 7 days wow!!!!

Unread postby NENA1182004 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 am

I had done a break up bottle spell with what i had in hand the parties pictures and hair of one. I didnt have a candle to burn on top but I had faith that it was going to work and it sure did within 3 days of shaking they were fighting on the 7 day i get a call from him telling me she had left him and found someone else already!!!!!

I was in shock it had worked so fast these products are excellent. I have been using them and will continue to use the LM products!!!!!!!
NENA1182004

Re: Results in 7 days wow!!!!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 am

That's excellent. I am glad you have gotten results. I would continue to light a candle to keep them broken up, and/or bind her to the other guy. Sometimes fast results are great but they do not last per se, so just wanted to make you aware that you might want to do some back up work such as a vigil light.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:25 pm

I second starsinthesky7!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 am

NENA: That is great news! Thank you so much for sharing...I love reading success stories on here!

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

Wow congratz!
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby MysteriousMoon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 am

are they still broken up?
MysteriousMoon

Unread postby angelindisguise » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:03 pm

I am curious if this would work when you have nothing on one person, but everything on the other.
Magickal Blessing,
Angel
angelindisguise

Break Up Bottles

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:44 am

I know the break-up bottles say "to break up" married people and lovers but can you use it to break up a boss and co-worker's relationshp (two men. non sexual, but the subordinate one kisses our boss's a** in a way that is sickening :x ) I would really like to "break up" the relationship that they have but not sure if the bottle spell is right. I wanted to try Hot Foot but it would be too noticable on that floor (even mixed with outside dirt) Thanks.
DeborahHarris

Re: Break Up Bottles

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 am

Deborah the breakup can be used to break up any relationship. You can also work a vinegar jar on them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Break Up Bottles

Unread postby DeborahHarris » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 am

Thank you jwmcclin.
DeborahHarris

Re: Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 am

I need to break up a clan of people that work with me and are very self surving. The big boss and my boss favor mostly a team of employees in my workplace (they happen to be all male). They get all the good work, they get all the glory and credit. A few of us (one male/myself and probably others I'm not sure about) are totally out of the favored group. Barely get assignments that are worth it. Its almost like employee abandonment. I have attained several degrees, passed certifications, and the big boss (male) and my boss (female) still do not acknowledge my worth. They are just focused on the few. I would like to break them all up.. have them divide and have them start focusing on others, including myself, who can contribute significantly to the thinking and the work.. its been like this for the past 4 years and getting worse. I truly think that these two bosses are pitiful and we need better ones that can be fair and use all the team. What can I do?
Ellina

Need help reading signs on my LM Break-up bottle

Unread postby LMnewbie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello all,

I was hoping to ask for assistance with my bottle spell. I ordered a fixed break-up bottle from LM and started it on Jan 1.

I added their (married couple) picture, two of his hair, two of her hairs, her handwriting sample and his business card into the jar, filled it with vinegar and some hot sauce and lit the candle in the bottle as directed. The items inside turned to black mush immediately, like in a day and by day 3 all the vinegar leaked out. I worked the jar for 9 nights straight and the flame was wicked, bouncing/jumping, smoking at times (only when the flame was like 4 inches high), very high flame most of each burn, even some noise to it, etc.

I was hesitant to open the jar to add more vinegar as ive seen conflicting opinions on this forum but something told me to refill it around day 4 and i did. Needless to say the jar is empty again but now all the black mush (photos, hairs, business cards, name papers etc) are virtually gone.

Some of the pins and needles are turning brown but I dont think the nails are rusted at all.

I know vinegar is corrosive but its only been about two-three weeks since working the jar and its basically empty of the mush and vinegar. Does this sound normal?

Should I add more vinegar once again? Should I keep working it or just bury it already?

Can you comment on potential signs on my work seeing as this is my first spell?

As a background, the couple are having some issues/tension/distance, havent been intimate in months (they are young, in their 30s) etc., so I really wouldnt call it a happy marriage, at least not at this stage.

Any comments would be appreciated!

:)
LMnewbie

Re: Need help reading signs on my LM Break-up bottle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Add more vinegar. Work the hell out of it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LMnewbie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat!! I just added more vinegar, red pepper flakes, a rusty drill bit I found (just for the rust to be honest), some black pepper, black pepper corns and a few drops of lemon juice and shook the heck out of it. That felt really good actually.

Is there a positive or negative sign associated with the how my candles are burning and the repetitive need to add vinegar in such a short amount of time? Forgive my questions but I'm just trying to make sure I do this properly.

I know that burying the item on their property is the strongest thing to do. Their "lawn", however, is concrete (gotta love NY) so thats out but I can get close to their property like a block or so away or wherever I can find some dirt on their block maybe. IDK, I would have to drive by and check. Would that suffice? And when would be the best time to bury?

I'm not sure if I should just do it when it 'feels' right or just keep eyeing the signs when burning candles (which I'm doing Tues and Sats at this point).
LMnewbie

Unread postby LMnewbie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Ummm..help please....

So I added more vinegar, black pepper corns, black pepper, fresh lemon just, and a rusty drill bit to my jar and shook the heck out of it tonight...as i was shaking and cursing the jar, the bottom cracked off (almost perfectly as if I cut the bottom off the jar) and the contents (liquid only) flew everywhere...on me, the walls, the floor, etc but the glass was a clear and clean break...

what does this mean??? Is this the sign of an explosive break-up divorce, or a sign of resistance and me needing to protect myself asap??

how should I dispose of the jar?? Right now I have it wrapped in a black cloth..

please help, I need to do this tonight!
LMnewbie

Unread postby redcase1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 am

Hello, i ordered one breakup bottle spell, but it was out of stock and i was told to order in 3 weeks. i was wondering if it is in stock now? if yes i will proceed to order.
Also, i noticed sometimes when the instruction sheet comes (example : mojobags), there are extra ingredients required such as candles, pins etc. i want to order everything in one order to save time, so i was wondering, are there any extra ingredients required for the making of the breakup bottle, so i can order everything in one shot?
I hope someone can help me!
redcase1

Unread postby Mila » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

hey guys I want to make the spell with containers at this page http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html . I'll get a bottle, add lemon( or lemon verbena? which one is effective?) , the couple's names, something that couple has such as his painting, or gift he gave me ? , then red papper, and wallnut leaf. Then I'll mix the powder with their personal stuffs. But I dont understand when should I light the candle ? what color? and at where ? in the bottle or out of bottle? then when should I bury the bottle ?
Mila

Deployment

Unread postby blogscript » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Hello,

I would like to have more details on how to deploy a breakup bottle spell.
Can it be deployed at a crossroad? If yes, what about the contents of the bottle? Do I throw it behind me hard enough to break? The crossroads on the island are obviously very busy.
Can it be thrown in the ocean? My lover's name along with his off and on girlfriend are in the bottle, will it also drive him away if thrown in the ocean or running water? I was thinking about burying it where he'll step on it buut he's in a concrete complex.

Thank you
blogscript

Unread postby redcase1 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am

Hi
i am going to do a breakup bottle.
Do i keep the bottle and shake it daily until they have broken up?(even if it means a few months)
and when i shake it, do i just shake it and pray? how long do i have to shake it for?
how often do i need to light a breakup candle on the bottle? Must i shake it everytime i light it? or can i just shake it sometimes?

thanks!
redcase1

Break Up Bottle Spell Cleansing/Protection Questions

Unread postby lovingu » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

I am planning on doing the Break Up Bottle Spell and want to make sure I am doing correctly in terms of cleansing and protection. I am planning to cleanse before, do the spell, and then continuing to shake the bottle daily until I feel the work is completed. Because the daily bottle shaking will go on for days/weeks/months until work is completed, at what point do I do the protection? Specifically, do I do both the cleansing before and also the protection after everyday when I am doing the bottle shaking? Or do I cleanse, do the work, shake daily, then protect when I feel the work is complete, even if it takes months? That option would not really give me daily protection until I dispose of the work. Any suggestions?
lovingu

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 am

Hello lovingu,

I would do the protection as soon as the bottle spell is finished being set up as it were. I would not wait until you feel the work is all done. Just as soon as you are to the point of shaking that bottle go ahead and do the protection work. hope this helps.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:24 am

Hi lovingu,

Most people will work protection throughout. This can be a fiery wall of protection type spell or a jar spell with protective herbs, or protective baths, or hanging of charms and amulets or a combination of any of these. How you choose to work the protection is up to you depending on the ones you're working against. Magical coaching can also help you establish what is ''appropriate'' protection for your specific situation.

Cleansing after having worked the break-up bottle is a different animal. That's to remove the sin or stain from the work (cleaning off the mud you played with). For on-going work, cleansing the hands with an appropriate herbal spray and smudging the area with a cleansing or hyssop incense can be done daily and then either a bath after all the work or once a week. Again, coaching can cover this area in depth.

Blessings and Success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello everyone,

How often do I need to work on a break-up bottle? I have lighted a candle (black one) for several days, now the jar it's outside, close to the garbage, so every time I'm throwing the garbage, I'm shaking the jar and swearing on it. However, no more candles. The vinegar is all gone, the inside seems all mushy and bleak/disgusting. I didn't add any concerns from the couple as I don't have any, just put their names, but have faith that it will still work. Are break-up bottles as slow as the honey jars? I'm not seeing any results as yet, do I need to start again burning candles on the top? As of now, I'm shaking the jar 1-2 times per week, maybe it's not enough, but I believe I gave it enough push at the beginning. Do you think that I need to work more with it? Do I have to bury it now in a graveyard? Also, I cleanse always afterwards with a hyssop bath while reciting Psalm 51, as I feel the negativity emanating from the jar. Is this enough? Thanks for your help!

Thank you St-Anthony!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus for your help and protection!
Thank you St-Jude for your help!
Thank you St-Martha!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I usually work mine for 2 months and then deploy it. I usually shake the bottle everyday.
If there are no signs or movement after the deployment then I believe that a stronger spell is needed.
But, everybody does theirs differently. This is just how I do it.
Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
What happened to the vinegar?
And here's another page for disposal and/or deployment www.luckymojo.com.layingtricks.html
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 pm

The vinegar just run thru the cracks of the jar (the lid), mostly at the beginning. I didn't opened the jar as I believe that it took strong effect. I am feeling very negative vibes, that's why I've put it away, close to the garbage can; that way when I'm already disgusted by throwing the garbage, I'm using these emotions while shaking it. Usually I do it 1 per week, hoping that it wll take gradual effect, and I cleanse with a bath and a soap afterwards extensively. But maybe I need to work it more. I want that the couple breaks, but also that the one I want to go away, to do so in a loving way, to find another mate, to fell in love... That way I can keep the one I want and I need so much...Definitely I'm supporting all this work, and work it is. I have various candles ongoing, powders and oils as well, also I'm using some Break-up and Hot foot powder. Do I need absolutely to lay it in a 5 points fashion or I can sprinkle it and pray over? To lay trick it's something to be done undetected. So I'm sprinkling some Break-up powder on the target's way, so he can pick up it with his shoes and bring it home, so I hope...
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I'm a little lost here.
Please tell me if I am correct: you want them to break up peacefully? That's a tall order. Not sure if that can be done successfully. How did you get your anger into the break up work (to make it effective) when you want them to part peacefully?
If you want them to break up and for him to go to you, then you would use a love spell to follow up after the break up (or, work the break up jar during the waning moon and the love spell for you during the waxing moon).
I like this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Also, the more that you work the break up jar, the more energy you put out there and the faster it will work.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello Miss Aida! If they are not breaking-up peacefully it's not the end of the world. Doesn't matter as long as they're breaking-up. Unfortunately, my break-up jar disappreared. Is it still functioning from afar (as it was not buried) or I need to do another one? What to do if the vinegar runs away again?
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
What do you mean that it disappeared?
The jar is gone?
You'll have to make another one and work it. Shake it often. Light candles on it. Don't lose it!
Don't fill the jar to the top. Allow for gases.
Check out this page regarding vinegar jars and how to fill them: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 pm

The jar is here. I want to know if I need to refill it with vinegar, as because of the gases, it run over. There is still some left. I<m planning to burn black candle tomorrow on the top of it...
Dragonfly72

Unread postby reawaken23 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:32 am

Hello, I'm a beginner but feel very good about this. I was so happy to receive my order from LM the other day! Came right on time before the full moon and Friday the 13th.

I finished making a vinegar break up jar for the first time. I started the work on with full moon and waning moon Friday 13 close to midnight pacific. I put in lemon juice, vinegar, black cat hair, black dog hair, nine nails, tobasco, broken glass, red peppers, poppy seeds, whole black pepper, petition paper, pictures with names and dob on back but wrote in pencil, some goofer dust and alum. I meditated for a while and envision then two fighting and arguing. I closed the jar and shook it several times while stating my petition. I'm keeping it on p of my toilet and have a doll baby I made for first time to work on the girl. She is behind the toilet in box.

I also inscribed on a black candle names of both ppl with words break up between the names then anointed with break up oil and red peppers I put the candle on top of vinegar jar the lit candle at midnight Sat. The candle is burning with a steady high flame and clean.

Also, I have been working on the man to come back to me in love and relationship with marriage as the goal, we are in contact every day and he states he loves me but due to situation we are technically apart. I have done a honey jar beginning of year, light come to me candles, reconciliation candles, and attraction candles. I have done a few break up candles but nothing happen yet this is why I decided to do vinegar jar.

My question is after I put the jar down it started to hiss. After a few seconds it stopped then I meditated more after mediation it hiss again. Is that normal or a sign of something. Also, should I let the candle burn down and do I light more candles or is one enough? I plan to shake the jar more after the candle burns down. I did not have any personal concerns but do you have any other suggestions on what to do with the jar and other tricks while I continue to work? Thank you in advance.
reawaken23

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Mine also hissed a while afterwards...I guess it's normal...Still I don't know if I need to re-open it and add more vinegar...
Dragonfly72

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo