Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Inflammatory Confusion Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
onyxorchid
Inflammatory Confusion Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Anyone have any tips or tricks for working with Inflammatory Confusion? I want my target to fight with two specific people, and if at all possible, with themself (if that makes sense).

I've found I like working with pictures, and I do have some of my target that I want to use.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Inflammatory Confusion Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Inflammatiry confusion is used to make people so messed up in their minds that they get angry. It can be used in Break-Up situations, but also for workplace chaos, and even in a court case situation.

It is different from regular confusion because it not only causes confusion, it causes harsh words as a result of the confusion.

One popular way to use it is on a skull candle, since it deals with mental processes.

OIL-HOO-INFC
Inflammatory Confusion Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

I have lucky mojo candles and inflammatory confusion oil and sachet powder....How do I put it on two people I want to fight with each other? I am trying to figure out if i put both of the names on the candle and such. I have pictures of both. Please help Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi ibelieve1,

there are a couple of ways that you could do this with what you have. You could name one candle for each person and anoint it with the oil and dust with the powder. Burn it over the picture and names of each, in sections, over 5 days. Begin with the candles touching, and move them further and further away from from each other every day.

Another way would be to make a name paper with one person on each side of the paper and then rip the paper (and names) apart as you call out your wish for them to fight like cat and dog. You can wrap one half with a pinch of black cat hair, poppy seeds and cayenne pepper and the other have with black dog hair, poppy seeds and cayenne pepper. Then anoint the candle with the oil and burn it over the two packets. Dispose of the packets in two separate red ants nests and sprinkle the sachet powder in a place where the target will touch it.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Will this work on a group of 7?? I want them all to fight like cats and dogs.. what about putting this with something like Hot Foot,Break Up,Restless,Dragons or Bats Blood.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello, Again Greeneyes2,
Yes, that's fine.
But you mentioned: Cats and dogs. Have you also thought about adding cat hair and dog hair (has to be a special type of dog).
www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html
www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
Just a thought. But, it worked for me!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:36 am

This will work out well.. just spoke to my main target..already this morning he is complaining of his living with my MIL..

I did not do any thing yet..perhaps St Martha is already taking care of this???

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:11 am

greeneyes2

I wouldn't use Dragon's Blood to cause trouble; it is more useful for precisely the opposite kind of work.
Bat's Blood is a better choice.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 am

It is helping.. and I may not have to go down this road after-all... ;) ;)

But.. I am prepared to put on the Joan of Arc outfit if needed..lol!!

HHHUUM ..

can I also get some dirt and grass from my MIL property to add to the Inflammatory Confusion/War JAR as the property/house personal concern???
This might be even better !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi, Greeneyes2,
You can also pray to Joan of Arc for victory. Miss cat taught me that last year.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm

can I also get some dirt and grass from my MIL property to add to the Inflammatory Confusion/War JAR as the property/house personal concern???
This might be even better !
I just saw this and it struck me as odd...personal concerns are just that, personal. They come from the actual people you wish to affect. A house or physical property is inanimate, so grass and dirt from the area is not a personal concern. It's just grass and dirt.

If you are doing work on the people who live there, then you would need personal concerns from them individually. If you have access to the inside of the house, you could lay tricks to target them. Pray your intent, then cleanse yourself appropriately afterwards.

The only value I see to the grass and dirt from their property is to use it as a disposal site for your War Jar after you have finished working it. Bury it where they will walk over it.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:45 am

This can be used to dress a divorce candle? I want my boyfriend and his new coworker to stop being so buddy buddy and have a blowout that causes her to back off.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:17 am

It can be used to dress a divorce candle. Combining it with Break-Up and/or Banishing and a bit of red pepper flakes would be a good choice for your purpose.
Aura Laforest

mmachix
Confusion

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:18 am

If I wanted to cause someone to have severe mental illness and schizoprenia, would Confusion products be the best bet, or destruction?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Confusion

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

mmachix,

Destruction to destroy her mental ability, though confusion can be put in it as well. Also look into pepper and poppy seeds.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:04 am

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:27 am

You may also want to consult the following thread for ideas mmachix: curses-to-cause-headache-insanity-menta ... t1953.html
Aura Laforest

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:28 am

Thank you. So if I get a black skull candle and dig inside of it putting the poppy seeds ad pepper flakes, would that work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:09 pm

mmachix,

All the while you are praying and cursing the doll. First name the skull then work on it telling it what is going to happen, like poppy in the brain part to cause confusion, pins in the eyes to blind them from seeing anything, pepper on the lips to make their words burn.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:10 am

Hello LM just sharing how awesome inflammatory confusion oil is. Those products work a treat. I'm helping a friend with his court case where he has been wrongly accused and the whole thing is actually a joke. I've been working a honey jar for my friend to sweeten the judge to him. It is working beautifully but over and over false testimony is continually brought in and it is a very messy affair ..long story. The whole case really needs to be destroyed sooner than later ..so to buy myself some time until my destruction products arrive I used Poppy seeds, celandine herb, and calendula flowers with inflammatory confusion oil and rubbed the mixture on brown candles (3 in my case) which had been carved with the names of the people testifying against my friend. One was for the chief persecutor :D and I tell you what they are all now fighting and quarrelling amongst each other lol. The case never makes it into the court room lol.. It's been adjourned twice . My friends lawyer can't believe it ..she thinks it's awesone the way they are almost killing each other... And can't get their stories or charges right :lol: it buys her more time and buys me more time to once and for all destroy the false testimony of these evil horrible people :D thank you LM and thank you Catherine for that wonderful spell in your Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book
It's a treasure trove of information :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:48 pm

My spouse parents never have really liked nor respect me nor our relationship.. It was our anniversary yesterday and we barely had one bc they wanted to hold him to help move the dryer even after his body hurt from having a wreck 2 days prior when I came into there house his mom had a big smirk on her face and thinks she can be tough bc she thinks I'm scared of her husband.

She also talks about me and tell lies to make me look bad and keep her looking innocent, as well as asking for money knowing my spouse trying to save for us to move.. Only reason why I haven't physically touched her like I want is bc she's my spouse mother, so I want revenge after 3 years of dealing with them without him knowing

I want her and her husband to fight for a while and for her and her family that she lies on me to not get along,also for the husband to quarrel with people he come in contact with..

I just ordered LM inflammatory confusion oil (haven't arrived yet)..already have reversal and bend over oil and stop gossip.

Any advice to make what I want to happen?

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 pm

To keep to people away from each other and talking will poppy seeds,alum,and this oil on a candle work?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

That can be one way of working. Though you may want to consider using two candles for this. One to represent each target that you are working on.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Wouldn't that make the target I want around me to be mean and confused? I want them fighting amongst each other but not him fighting amongst other people. .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, starlight1,

Use a white candle to represent your target if you're uncomfortable with what was suggested to you.

And don't use the ingredients on his candle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:28 am

Anybody else get a headache when using this oil? I used it on a candle along with hotfoot for a coworker to quit she almost did the same night buy supervisor talked her into staying.. So I've lit 2-3 more candles for her and the bald coworker from my other post.. Each time I get a headache when lit..I've bathed with uncrossing crystals

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 pm

starlight1,

It could be the sent of the product and you have a natural reaction to it IE headake or it is a sign of the work. being the product is to cause confusion (mind) and it is causing a headake ( mind) I feel it is a sign of the work and maybe this coworker is protected or fighting the work and you are feeling a reflection of it IE fighting and reversing. Consider protecting yourself as well and think is this product best for your goal. You want a coworker gone? to quit or be fired then heat her up (as you said hotfoot), heat her and the boss up to fight, confusion oil can cause what you seen a break then change of mind, why? because she is confused! Sour her job, sour her happiness, or straight out jinx it.

DominaMerc

Unread post by DominaMerc » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:14 am

Question about laying tricks with this...

Everyone has mentioned using Inflammatory Confusion in candle work, but it seems like an obvious choice for laying tricks. I'm assuming you'd charge it up with argumentative angry vibes, then put it anywhere you were able – doorways/doorknobs, clothing, bedding, in shampoos or personal products, etc. I mean... that would cause some major havoc, right? Then follow up with a 13 herb cleansing of course...
- Domina Mercury

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Hello, DominaMerc ,

That is absolutely correct!

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 am

If I am using inflammatory confusion oil for dressing a vigil candle, which color would I use? The answer might be obvious like black, but it might be red or something for all I know.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 am

When I have to do any confusion work be it working with Confusion and/or Inflammatory Confusion, I like to use Red Candles for the work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

atricus

Unread post by atricus » Wed May 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Will Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light candles for Inflammatory confusion for a target you are working on?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, atricus

Definitely YES!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Training post

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:51 am

Sister jean,

Please merge this to inflammatory confusion oil thread

Reason: training post
HRCC Graduate #1631

Newbygirl

Unread post by Newbygirl » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:33 pm

What i would like to do is sow discord on a married couple, mainly on the wife. I would think break up or divorce but if she stays shes just miserable. I was thinking a breaking spell and adding to the spell inflammatory confusion candle( if you have) oil and powder and follow it with the break up spell. Ideally i like to burn 3 candles at a time so what candles would be a good compliment to the inflammatory oil?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Hello Newbygirl,

Your post was a bit difficult for me to understand. If I'm understanding your correctly, are you wanting a candle you can burn in addition to Break Up and Inflammatory Confusion?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Newbygirl

Unread post by Newbygirl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Yes so i want someone so confused amd miserable that they leave, or if they don't leave they're just nuts, confused and unstable. That they make those around them unhappy. I was thinking of hot foot amd break up but i also wanted to do some pre work like inflammatory confusion. I know u all don't sell the candles but what good trio of candles should I start with? I was thinking break up candle and hot foot candle but what type of camdle can i add and use inflammatory confusion oil?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Hello Newbygirl,

Lucky Mojo sells all the candles you are describing, including this Confusion vigil candle that you could certainly burn with your Break Up and Hot Foot candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-confusion.html

And you can buy it already "fixed," meaning it already has oils and herbs on it.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:26 pm

I have to do this one by long distance as the couple lives in another city and only he visits every few weeks.

I'm going to burn a 7 day glass encased candle fixed with this oil.

My ultimate goal is for this couple to break up, he has already stated he doesn't feel like he should be with her but is fearful of making the change. So I have done a black divorce candle in break up oil and crucible of courage oil and still burning a black pillar with those two oils and I worked a vinegar jar for a month and buried it in a cemetery on the last full moon. I got some break up oil on a gift for him that he will be getting soon when he next visits town but I didn't have this oil and the gift is already at his brothers so I have to work this oil long distance only. I just don't think I'll be able to get it anywhere near him now.

ust want to feel prepared in case he starts snapping or picking arguments with me because he's being so affected by the work. I definitely want her affected by it and she's a lot more sensitive and emotional so I'm hoping it'll do the trick and she will spark up the arguments. He's more of a stubborn person that is quite good at hiding his thoughts and feelings.

1) Has it been found to be really effective in long distance work or is it best if he touches it?

2) I can see above that it causes communication issues and arguments, but will it cause them to have really negative feelings towards one another or turn their feelings cold at all or just argue and misunderstand each other?

3) Also will it make them confused and argumentative and hot tempered in general to everyone around them or just to each other? J

Thank you in advance!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:12 pm

BBBunnyXx --

1) Folk magic is generally stronger when it is performed as contact magic. This is true of most things desired -- love magic, money magic, or healing magic -- direct contact seems to produce more uniform results. Some amazing works have been accomplished long disance and without contact, but that is not considered the preferred way to work.

2) Inflammatory means FLAMING HOT, so, no, it will not turn their feelings "cold." You would want a freezer spell for that. CONFUSION means inability to understand or act logically, so, yes, the intent is to cause them to misunderstand one another. These are simple terms from the English language and carry no hidden meaning or reversals of meaning.

3) You call the names of those you wish to affect and how you wish to affect them. If you do not call someone's name, that person is not a part of the work.

Here is something i wrote about this several years ago:

=====

in hoodoo, we do not make the assumption that we will get UNWANTED or UNASKED-FOR results. We take as our text Luke 11:9-11 --

9: And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11: If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

The point is this: When we perform a spell, we STATE A PETITION OR PRAYER and we expect to receive that for which we have humbly asked. If names are to be named, we quote them in.

=====

Hoping this helps, i wish you the best of luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Thank you so much Catherine.

I am hoping the oils I got on the gift for him that he'll be taking back with him (so he will touch it and then touch her, plus she'll hold the gift too, its a display piece) will be enough to go along with all this other work. I'll see what I can do in the coming couple of months with getting this oil in direct contact with him during one of his visits. But I'll go ahead and start the 7 day candle with this to aid everything else and I will look up a good freezer spell to do.

I definitely have been specific with all my petitions and when I pray and using photographs too so that's good to know it won't have an overflow effect to surrounding people.

I'm honestly so thankful to have found LM, the other work, the oils and the divinations I've had, all have been so helpful and some of the work has started to show signs and movement. I just have to also remember to be patient and that everything has its right time.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”