Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Shantilly Lace

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 17, 2014 6:57 am

It looks promising, a sign anyway I would think.

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Sat May 17, 2014 7:38 am

You would know I think! Thanks.

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 am

I have been trying to get caught up on reading earlier posts and I just happened to think, I have seen some references to 3-3-3, and most of you experts here say the 3-3-3 is rubbish but Friday night was the 3rd night after my first candle burning. Isn't that correct?

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat May 17, 2014 8:32 am

Hi again everyone.

I started my honey jar for reconciliation recently and I am completely convinced that I have had two signs that something positive is happening! I'm so excited. I don't really know exactly what other people would class as signs, but I feel that they relate to the person so it must be positive!
x

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 17, 2014 7:38 pm

3, 3, 3 isn't a rule. It's just something to give a timing for so you can decide to do different things if you wish. But I set a spell and forgot all abuot it as I was watching and then moved forward with my life. Forgot about it and a year later the spell manifested.

So... if it doesn't happen in the time frame doesn't mean it won't happen

Vxos8375
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vxos8375 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:42 am

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum, however I am not that new to hoodoo and honey jars. I find them very interesting and after reading a lot, I did some honey jars for the last 2 months and got some results. Therefore I would like to share my experiences and by that asking all experts about my recent problems.

So my first honey jar was for me and my bf, because at that time we had a lot of fights over very small issues. And I realized that after I had this honey jar, we had very less fights, and we solved the problems asap. For my part, i can see clearly that i become much more patient to him (i used to get bitter right as he did something mindless and never left him a chance to know that made me upsetting until very late). So I think this jar is a big succeed for me, my love life is now more pleasant.

The next jar was my all purposed jar. I did that because i had troubles to find my job. I applied a lot and did not get even an interview. I was desperate. After 1 week for starting, i got an email calling for the interview. I lighted the jar whenever I could. 2 weeks later I made that interview, i could see clearly that the boss and everyone liked me. However after 3 more weeks waiting for the result, i got a refuse form them. I am now very sad because everything went very nice and I really thought that job had to be mine. However i still believe in honey jars much.

I just had several questions that I wish to know the answer.
With my job jar, the petition paper is now torn into pieces inside the bottle.It is due to the rubbing of herbs inside and outside the petition paper, i think. So do you think that i should redo the jar? Do you think I lost the job because of this?

I thank you very much.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon May 19, 2014 7:44 am

Hello again.

I was just wondering what more knowledgeable people than myself on here would class as movement with a honey jar?

My jar is for reconciliation and I have been noticing what I believe to be signs for the last couple of days.

Today I plucked up the courage to send a text message to my ex. I haven't heard from him for over 2 weeks and the last text I sent to him was an apology (although I am told everyone thinks he is in the wrong, I just wanted to smooth things over) and I got no reply.

Today I sent him a text message and he replied within 20 minutes with a friendly text. I am thinking that this is movement and I wonder where to go from here. I will continue to work my jar every day, as it is in the first week stage. I have also ordered a Mojo hand from LM to help.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue May 20, 2014 11:21 am

Sorry for all the questions.

I am having a pretty big issue with work at the moment. I have two bosses and I have been told that they are "out to get me" for no reason. I wish to start a honey jar to sweeten them towards me. I was just wondering what would I put on a petition for this type of honey jar with regards to names etc? I have the company logo and the signature of one of my bosses.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Vxos8375,
I'm sorry about the job (but happy about the love life!).
Sometimes, honey jars take a long time to work.
My first question would be: What did you have in that jar?
And yes, the papers can get torn up by the herbs and the PH balance of the jar.
I wouldn't throw this one away but I would start another one.
I would also suggest a steady work spell kit along with this jar. This spell kit works wonders! www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
Wishing you the very best
Vxos8375 wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum, however I am not that new to hoodoo and honey jars. I find them very interesting and after reading a lot, I did some honey jars for the last 2 months and got some results. Therefore I would like to share my experiences and by that asking all experts about my recent problems.

So my first honey jar was for me and my bf, because at that time we had a lot of fights over very small issues. And I realized that after I had this honey jar, we had very less fights, and we solved the problems asap. For my part, i can see clearly that i become much more patient to him (i used to get bitter right as he did something mindless and never left him a chance to know that made me upsetting until very late). So I think this jar is a big succeed for me, my love life is now more pleasant.

The next jar was my all purposed jar. I did that because i had troubles to find my job. I applied a lot and did not get even an interview. I was desperate. After 1 week for starting, i got an email calling for the interview. I lighted the jar whenever I could. 2 weeks later I made that interview, i could see clearly that the boss and everyone liked me. However after 3 more weeks waiting for the result, i got a refuse form them. I am now very sad because everything went very nice and I really thought that job had to be mine. However i still believe in honey jars much.

I just had several questions that I wish to know the answer.
With my job jar, the petition paper is now torn into pieces inside the bottle.It is due to the rubbing of herbs inside and outside the petition paper, i think. So do you think that i should redo the jar? Do you think I lost the job because of this?

I thank you very much.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Maria84,
That sure sounds like movement to me!
Congrats!
AS for your petition paper, take a look at this link and see what everybody else does. It's very informative. 9 pages of information!
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html
If you have any questions after reading these pages, please don't hesitate to ask
Wishing you the best on this situation.
Take care
maria84 wrote:Hello again.

I was just wondering what more knowledgeable people than myself on here would class as movement with a honey jar?

My jar is for reconciliation and I have been noticing what I believe to be signs for the last couple of days.

Today I plucked up the courage to send a text message to my ex. I haven't heard from him for over 2 weeks and the last text I sent to him was an apology (although I am told everyone thinks he is in the wrong, I just wanted to smooth things over) and I got no reply.

Today I sent him a text message and he replied within 20 minutes with a friendly text. I am thinking that this is movement and I wonder where to go from here. I will continue to work my jar every day, as it is in the first week stage. I have also ordered a Mojo hand from LM to help.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vxos8375
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vxos8375 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:35 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I put allspice, mint, cinnamon, patchouli oil, chamomile, vanilla oil, basil, coriander, cumin, lavender oil, rosmarin in the all-purposed jar. After putting each herbs or several drops of oil, i even said out loud the purposes of them.

And I made another honey jar, but this time I just put in the petition paper of "steady work in M town" and honey, no herbs or oil. I did this because with the love honey jar, I put only some rose petals, cinnamon and lavender oil, so I think my new honey jar maybe doesnot need to have many herbs. I think I will not throw away the old jars and light all jars together when I have time.

I wish to have your thought about this. Thank you very much.
Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Vxos8375,
I'm sorry about the job (but happy about the love life!).
Sometimes, honey jars take a long time to work.
My first question would be: What did you have in that jar?
And yes, the papers can get torn up by the herbs and the PH balance of the jar.
I wouldn't throw this one away but I would start another one.
I would also suggest a steady work spell kit along with this jar. This spell kit works wonders! http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
Wishing you the very best

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Wed May 21, 2014 6:12 am

I just found out the guy my ex was seeing broke up with her last night. Apparently it was about the time I was working my honey jar!! What do I do??!! I haven't heard from her, yet........

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 am

She just emailed me and needs my phone number again!!!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 am

mitchell wrote:She just emailed me and needs my phone number again!!!
That's great news! How long have you been working your honey jar for?

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed May 21, 2014 10:49 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I have read the pages that you suggested. I need to make the jar for 4 people. I was thinking of writing their full names three times and crossing them with my name, each on separate pieces of paper with my petition written circling them. Do you think that this would be alright? I do have one of my boss's signatures too.

I am also thinking of adding cloves and a bay leaf.
Thanks x

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 am

About a week is all.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 21, 2014 11:35 am

heart wrote:Is there any best prayer to use when working on honey jar? When I light my honey jar I say hail mary prayer and say what my intent is then let the candle burn.. Is there any proper way to chant prayer or just any intent statemets? Thanks.
That is a very good and traditional way to pray :)

If you want to, you can choose a Psalm or other scripture to include in your prayer; you can recite it fervently, read it attentively, or paraphrase it with feeling.

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 am

mitchell wrote:About a week is all.
Wow that's really great!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Had the strangest thing happen when I burned my candle today. I burn them on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays now. So today I anointed with Reconciliation, Influence, Love Me, & Mercury oils after carving my petition "Love me above all women & treat me kindly & with respect." Anyway, the candle was putting out a beautiful pinkish-golden light & there was a rainbow prism in the shape of an X in front of the flame, candle burned down & went out with a very loud POP that startled me! The leftover wax is in the shape of a heart. I haven't ever had a candle do this before. Anyway, I had added the Mercury oil because he's in rehab & has to earn his phone privileges. I'm not sure if maybe that gave an extra kick to getting the message out to him? :)
HRCC Student #1989

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 pm

This is a question regarding bottle spells in general.

Generally, it's been discussed that one doesn't scrape candle wax off the jar or bottle, unless you need to make a level surface on the lid for the next candle. Ok.

What about leftover herbs and wicks?

If a candle is rolled in herbs or powders and is burned down to the lid, the herb ashes and the end of the wick can remain on that lid. I notice that these remnants can be flammable and lead to the fire from subsequent candles to "eat all the wax," even wax from past candles. Since all the wax disappears, I'm unsure as to whether or not this impedes accurate wax readings.

Do you scrape the leftover wicks and ashes off a lid?

mitchell

Unread post by mitchell » Thu May 22, 2014 5:02 am

Well, my ex and I are no longer exes. Was it fate or "tricks of the trade" from here? We'll never know, but credit given where credit due. Special shout out to Miss Aida and especially Shantilly Lace. It only took me a couple of weeks overall. Not bad for a rookie, eh? :) Thanks y'all

Luckyash

Unread post by Luckyash » Thu May 22, 2014 5:40 am

Hello all, I am new to the LM forum, but I have read a lot of the different topics. I plan to place a big order from LM as soon as I have the funds (I'm a starving college student right now :lol: )

I started a honey jar last Monday, May 12th. I work it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I dress the candle with a mixture of friendship herbs, say two psalms, then anoint the candle with Attraction oil to attract friendship. The candle flame started off small, then today there was about 1/4-1/2 inch in wax on the top of the lid (from previous candles) and at the end of today's session it was gone....the candle "ate" it ALL up. :shock: Also, while the candle was burning, it was one flame then kept separating into two. The flame, however, finished as one. I've never had this occur before. The flame was also noisy at some parts.

My question is the candle "eating" up all the previous wax, I don't know whether that is positive or not. It was the first something like this has happened.
Some other details....I have a doll baby made of this person. I'm also thinking of getting a healing candle set on their altar at the Missionary Spiritual Church. This person is going through rough times as he lost his gram that he was close to.

Another question...I'm going to purchase another candle besides the healing one to have the Church set on their altar. Which should I get? I'm not trying to be in a relationship with him, just friends/best friends, and for him to communicate with me often.

Thank you for your input :D

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 22, 2014 6:52 am

Fabulous news!!!!!!

now remember to work on the relationship so it doesn't falter again.
Keep your honey jar and work on Stay With Me products to assist.

Well done I am so very happy for you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Congrats, Mitchell!!!!
mitchell wrote:Well, my ex and I are no longer exes. Was it fate or "tricks of the trade" from here? We'll never know, but credit given where credit due. Special shout out to Miss Aida and especially Shantilly Lace. It only took me a couple of weeks overall. Not bad for a rookie, eh? :) Thanks y'all
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, Luckyash ,
That's a clean burn. That is a good sign.
For the MISC: why not have them light an attraction candle? Put on your petition what you want to attract him to do: Communication, friendship
Wishing you the best

Luckyash wrote:Hello all, I am new to the LM forum, but I have read a lot of the different topics. I plan to place a big order from LM as soon as I have the funds (I'm a starving college student right now :lol: )

I started a honey jar last Monday, May 12th. I work it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I dress the candle with a mixture of friendship herbs, say two psalms, then anoint the candle with Attraction oil to attract friendship. The candle flame started off small, then today there was about 1/4-1/2 inch in wax on the top of the lid (from previous candles) and at the end of today's session it was gone....the candle "ate" it ALL up. :shock: Also, while the candle was burning, it was one flame then kept separating into two. The flame, however, finished as one. I've never had this occur before. The flame was also noisy at some parts.

My question is the candle "eating" up all the previous wax, I don't know whether that is positive or not. It was the first something like this has happened.
Some other details....I have a doll baby made of this person. I'm also thinking of getting a healing candle set on their altar at the Missionary Spiritual Church. This person is going through rough times as he lost his gram that he was close to.

Another question...I'm going to purchase another candle besides the healing one to have the Church set on their altar. Which should I get? I'm not trying to be in a relationship with him, just friends/best friends, and for him to communicate with me often.

Thank you for your input :D
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyash

Unread post by Luckyash » Fri May 23, 2014 6:58 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Luckyash ,
That's a clean burn. That is a good sign.
For the MISC: why not have them light an attraction candle? Put on your petition what you want to attract him to do: Communication, friendship
Wishing you the best

Thank you for your advice!!
One more question however....is the Come To Me oil/candle only to attract a new lover? I was thinking to get a healing candle, attraction(thanks for that info!), and possibly a Come To Me for MISC to set. The Come To Me oil to put on my doll's feet, and the candle with the petition "bring John Doe to me for the purpose of someone to trust and for a true friend." I personally believe a lot of the candles can be tailored to what you need, but I'm just concerned with the Come To Me, because as I said I do not want a relationship because I'm allready in a happy&loving one.

Thank you again Miss Aida for your help!! It is greatly appreciated! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, Luckyash ,
Well, you are welcome!!
The Come to Me can be directed (and usually is) toward one target/person.
So, you're good to go!
Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Sat May 24, 2014 7:39 am

Pwincess Buttacwup wrote:This is a question regarding bottle spells in general.

Generally, it's been discussed that one doesn't scrape candle wax off the jar or bottle, unless you need to make a level surface on the lid for the next candle. Ok.

Hi everyone. It seems my post got buried in this thread. Still waiting for an answer. :)
Generally wondering about the role of remaining wick and herb-ash in bottle spells. I'm referring to candles that were rolled in herbs/powders and burned on top of bottles/jars. Is it traditional to keep the wicks and herb-ash undisturbed with the rest of the melted wax, or do we scrape it off? It seems to have a wicking property that tends to lead to candle flames "eating up all the wax" and affecting wax divination - but again, maybe that's a desired effect? I don't really know, and I'd love to get an expert's 2 cents before I ruin a bottle spell.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 am

Hello! I wish to know how to do a most assertive/strong honey jar. If a calamus/tobacco is put inside, does it force the target more forcefully to sweeten up towards us? Also, which sweetener is bette? I've read that honey runs slowly, so it works slowly. Also, Miss Cat says that traditionally we should select a sweetener close to the target's skin color, right? But does its thickeness affects the work? Thanks for the reply!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Dragonfly72 wrote:Hello! I wish to know how to do a most assertive/strong honey jar. If a calamus/tobacco is put inside, does it force the target more forcefully to sweeten up towards us?
Tobacco is also used to encourage communication. But it's also poisonous, so it doesn't quite go with sweetener spells, where you actually eat a little of the sweetener before you close the jar.

Personally, I would do controlling work in a separate spell, and reserve the honey jar to entice and inspire.
Also, which sweetener is bette? I've read that honey runs slowly, so it works slowly.
All natural sweeteners have their own properties which could be useful in fine-tuning your spell.

Sweet jars are long-term work. They may start slow, but you can work them for years, as might be necessary in a court case, for instance.
Also, Miss Cat says that traditionally we should select a sweetener close to the target's skin color, right?
This is another way of linking the spell to the target. Skin color as a marker of race used to be vitally important in the US. It is less important than it used to be, so this rule is falling out of use.

White (colorless) corn syrup used to be reserved for work on white people for this reason -- but I use it in all my sweet jars, so I can color it: pink or red for love work, blue for healing, green for money. (Not traditional, but building on traditional symbolism.)
But does its thickeness affects the work?
I would be inclined to say no -- aside from traditional spells which call for molasses to slow things down ("as slow as molasses in January," as the saying goes).

Conjureman Ali often recommends surrounding a honey jar with tea lights to heat up the work, if you want it to move faster.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

I've been working my sugar jar 2.0 since the last full moon (thank you, Lucky Mojo, for getting my herbs to me just in time!). I have two petitions in there, each with a written-out petition of intent and desired outcome and then the traditional target's-name-crossed-with-my-name-and-encircled-with-desired-outcome configuration. My first honey jar was a mess, and many people on the forum help me reconfigure and plan my new one so it's much better (shout out to Conjureman Ali and Miss Aida in particular!).

And, crossing my fingers, I think it's working? Some general notes: I've been getting signs like CRAZY over the past week or two - my love's name keeps popping up in random places, often in the context of happy stories. I signed up with a popular social media app that he's on and we've been communicating with it frequently using photos and silly videos. I even "leave notes" for him by taking photos of written out notes, like I would whenever I'd stay with him for a week and write cute post-its to leave on the mirror or shower or in his clothes, and he's reciprocating. We seem like we're talking more and over more forms of media.

Also, working the sugar jar reminds me to "keep my cool" and not sabotage myself, so to speak. For example, today I saw in some photos that he's wearing a necklace and asked about it - I wanted to get him one last Christmas but refrained because it didn't seem his style. Turns out my rival got him one with a pet name she calls him on it, and he wears it every day now. I got excited - if he wears necklaces, I could get him one, too! Instead he rejected my offer outright, and firmly. This made me feel anxious and sad and rejected, and also wonder if maybe my spells aren't working? But instead of worrying over it and confronting him about it in the moment, I took a breath, let it pass, changed the subject to something light and cute, and wrote a note to myself to keep working the honey jar for us and the breakup spell for him and my rival and let both of them build momentum, and to ask him again if he'd accept a necklace from me about a month from now. There's no sense in undermining all the hard work I've put in to sweetening the energy between us, I told myself. I can wait just a little while to see if my spell sweetens him to the idea, and maybe work it in to my petitions. When he wished me goodnight tonight he was so sweet and loving, and I know I made the right choice. I still feel anxious, sad, and rejected that he said he doesn't want a necklace from me, too, but I soothed myself by reminding myself that he wears a ring I gave him every day (he wears one from her, too), and he gave me one this last Christmas that I wear every day, and he wears a watch I gave him almost every day (when he works). I get the feeling that, in a month or two, he'll be wearing a necklace I make him as well. :D

I have a couple questions: will lighting tea lights or "helper lights" hasten and strengthen the work on a sugar jar, or is it "slow and steady" by nature? Is it okay to make my own helper lights? I burn candles on top of the jar whenever I work and pray over it, but they're pretty simple: a red one for him (because I want him to feel and need me more) and a pink one for me, with out names carved into them, dressed with the oil blend (Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love, Marriage, Stay With Me, and Love Me in a jar with small portions of love herbs and three strands of his hair, to infuse the blend with his spirit) and faced so they touch each other.

Also, while I worked the sugar jar yesterday I used the candlelight to do a simple reading for myself with a Tarot deck I've been getting to know for the past six months, asking it to give me insight and divination regarding our relationship with a three-card "past, present, and future" spread a friend recommended I try, since I'm a beginner. I'd already recited Psalms 23, 45, and excerpts from the Song of Songs as I do to precede my stated intentions and desires whenever I work the jar, but for some reason I was moved to recite them again while I shuffled the cards, cut the deck into three even piles, and selected them. I drew the Ten of Wands for the past (which was eerily accurate and straight to the point, since he felt he overextended himself in the past and stated that as the reason for lots of choices he's made that I'm not happy with - this deck isn't messing around!), the King of Swords for the present (he works in academia, so that was also eerie), and the Lovers for the future. I'm the most excited/confused about that last card, because the research I've done seems to say all kinds of things! Is it appropriate to ask on this forum for advice regarding self-conducted Tarot readings? And if so, which threads would be best? (For example, I also did a reading for the vinegar jar breakup work I did today, and would love more insight on that as well - would posting in the vinegar jar forum be appropriate?)

Is working other love work in the light of the sugar jar candles supplementary? I do my love doll baby work that way, as instructed by my rootworker. Does that apply as a general theme, like one love spell strengthens the other, and so on? They seem very complementary when I work, but I know I'm still quite a novice and would love to hear from more experienced members.

Thank you!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun May 25, 2014 1:24 am

Dragonfly72, for what it's worth I was advised by the first rootworker I hired to put calamus in my sweet jar as one of the herbs I used, because I need to gain more control over the situation. Since it's inedible, as are some of the other herbs I wanted to use, but I want to use the sugar in treats that I make for my target as well as eat it myself, what I did was wrap it up - along with other love herbs - in the petition that I wrote so that it's in the jar, but contained. I followed the very traditional method outlined on the historical/informative page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope that helps!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Pwincess Buttacwup wrote:This is a question regarding bottle spells in general.

If a candle is rolled in herbs or powders and is burned down to the lid, the herb ashes and the end of the wick can remain on that lid. I notice that these remnants can be flammable and lead to the fire from subsequent candles to "eat all the wax," even wax from past candles. Since all the wax disappears, I'm unsure as to whether or not this impedes accurate wax readings.
A clean, bare lid is in itself a sign -- no resistance.
Do you scrape the leftover wicks and ashes off a lid?

I don't, until they become a fire hazard (as in "OMG THE FLAMES WERE TWO FEET HIGH") or it's starting to look trashy, or it's becoming awkward to place the next candle.

Wax I'm more reluctant to scrape off. If there's so much wax the candle can't be placed on the level, I might dig a hole in it to seat the next candle in.

Some people do remove candle wax from their honey jars on New Year's Day, for a fresh start to ongoing work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Sun May 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Ah, great. Thanks for your thorough reply, Miss Michaele!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon May 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Ok, so after reading 72 pages, I did not see my kind of question. (Or I am so cross eyed I did not see it!)

My ex and I broke up a month ago. I actually knew something was up so I started the honey jar and we broke up like 4 hours later. I have been working it every night for a month. Two weeks later I received an apology from him along with what he felt went wrong and a desire to remain friends. Friends he doesn't really respond to when they email him. Before the apology the candles left a lot of wax. After, there was no residue.

I looked at this as movement from the jar, but the lack of consistent communication makes me feel the reconciliation is stalled. I mean we aren't really fighting and the air seems to be cleared, but yesterday an email from him sounded so angry and he is not open to getting back together at all based upon his attitude.

So my questions are:

Is there a certain group of oils that can move this along?

The original jar was for love and marriage, but after the breakup I concentrated on the recon aspect of it with oils and intent. Should I remake the jar altogether?

Is 4 weeks too long to work a jar with no talk of getting back together? I know honey jars are slow, but this is actually a sugar jar, so I thought it might work a bit faster.

Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh wow, Miss Michaele, thanks for your reply to PB. Those were some questions I had as well and now I know how to care for my sugar jar even better!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi Emjae, aside from the honey jar what else have you done?

4 weeks for a honey or sugar jar is not long at all and they are BOTH slow working but once they get going they get stronger.

If the petition wasn't absolutely on point the jar may have 'done it's work' to the petition as well. but I think communication within 2 weeks is pretty darn good really. I would keep that jar aside for now and make and work a new jar for reconciliation with the necessary herbs and oils. I would also include candles for healing and peace.
What was the reason he gave for breaking up with you? What is the REAL reason (he may say one thing but really that's just an excuse). have you done any work to correct things with in yourself?

There are reconciliation threads to look at as well that will help you.
Reconciliation honey jar
reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... f12d609ebf

and here is ONE thread on other things to assist
spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... f12d609ebf

It's a start but a search of the forum will yield lots of results.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue May 27, 2014 8:14 am

Hello Shantilly Lace. Thank you for the reply.
Shantilly Lace wrote:Hi Emjae, aside from the honey jar what else have you done?
A recon spell which finished 11 days ago.

I
f the petition wasn't absolutely on point the jar may have 'done it's work' to the petition as well. but I think communication within 2 weeks is pretty darn good really.
The petition was a name paper with concerns and said "love me, marry me"
I would keep that jar aside for now and make and work a new jar for reconciliation with the necessary herbs and oils.
So stop working it and make a new one totally?
I would also include candles for healing and peace.
Have been doing that as well.
What was the reason he gave for breaking up with you? What is the REAL reason (he may say one thing but really that's just an excuse). have you done any work to correct things with in yourself?
A list of about 5 things that he could have easily spoken to me about and most of which were simple miscommunication on his part.
There are reconciliation threads to look at as well that will help you.
Reconciliation honey jar
reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... f12d609ebf

and here is ONE thread on other things to assist
spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... f12d609ebf

It's a start but a search of the forum will yield lots of results.
Thank you. Been scouring like crazy to get ideas. Really appreciate your feedback. I am so frustrated I am ready to hurl an Intranquil Spirit at him just because he has me so pissed.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm

I want to try out the Honey Jar spell but i don't know how to use it? Can someone with experience please help me out I'm knew to this… Also i wanted to know where can i purchase the stuff for the spell.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, kandyspop,
There are 73 pages here of posts. Take the time to read them as that is why they are here.
Here's more information: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
And here is where you purchase them: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:36 am

Living in a other country than my relative (family ,friend...), i feel there don't care about me anymore i am becoming a stranger to them , even when i phone or go there most of them just ignore me ! Don't involve me in family matters any more!!!
I'd like to do an honey jar on them to help solve this problem (who hurt me deeply), but i am not sure how to formulate the petition , shall i write : all relative then my name on the top, or what else ??? For the prayer i will write : love blessing paying attention to me ,but i am not sure!
i want to use as well lavender , and anoint with van van oil , any suggestion? thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, desiree ,
I am so sorry. That must be a horrible feeling.
I would write a spate petition paper for each relative (but I would only do a couple per jar).
Write their name and then write something like: "Love me" or "Respect me". Something like that.
You could anoint it with an oil that gives you attention: Attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Or Look me Over: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Just take a look at the oils and see what is best suited for you: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
And here is the subforum on petition papers to give you a better idea: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
I'm wishing you the very best and praying that things get better for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:31 pm

hi everybody hope everyone is doing well and is ok,
soooo, i want to ask about honey jars/bottle spells i know that sometimes a person well work these types of things with an intended person being the target BUT. i wanted to know if i could just work a honey jar for love in general without a specific person in mind like basically to attract and open love into my life, my theory is that honey naturally is attraction so if i were to fix the jar with love EVERYTHING, lol then..ya um i would have my bottle/ honey jar spell to work with but just for love in general.
thank you to whoever can answer this in advance, so many smart people on here :).
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:57 am

sorry i just want to make a correction, workers make honey jars to sweeten people or for money for reconciliation ect.. but what I'm asking is if i could make a honey jar, for love without anybody being the focus of the work I'm planning to do. just a honey jar to open love and to aid me in finding my romantic partner.. maybe that will make things more clear
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

heart

Unread post by heart » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi. I'm back. I have been posting since march working on my spell. Light my honey jar whenever I can. I've been working since then but results are slow. The man I love already broke up with the girl. We are seeing each other as friends we do a little more but I don't have him fully. Inside my honey jar are our hair tied together, the intent paper and inside roses. Do i have to put some more? Can I add something inside and like what would it be? I know its working slow it's taking long while to work but I'm not giving up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, morningstar_67 ,
Yes, you can do that.
Also, please be mindful of where you post questions.
There are over 70 pages regarding honey jars that would have answered you question.
And I now will be moving and merging your posts to that subforum
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sunshine94

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi
I have a short query, I recently had Intranquil spirit candles burnt for me and it did bring my ex back, but not in a relationship, yet. It just made me friends with him. I have the communication going again and I was wondering if i could start with a honey jar now? or will it be at cross purposes with the intranquil spirit spell. He isn't angry or anything, but we don't talk much and I want him to think about me and sweeten him towards me for better communication. Not to mention I REALLY feel like working a honey jar on him.
can I start it now?

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Is it okay to use the clothing tag that has the fabric content/washing instructions written on it? His scent is on it and I'm able to get a good piece without having to cut a hole in his shirt.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

brightstar,
sure it's a personal concern, it isn't washed is it?

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:13 am

Shantilly Lace wrote:brightstar,
sure it's a personal concern, it isn't washed is it?
No, it isn't washed. Do you think it'll be ok if it's the tag that's underneath the top one?

Thank you for the help :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Sunshine94-
Yes, you can start a honey jar

Brightstar-
That's fine, use it.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RueWolff
Newly Registered

Unread post by RueWolff » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello,
I have been working with a honey jar for a few weeks now. I have been dressing candles in oil and warming the end to adhere to the lid of the baby food jar used in this spell. Yesterday's candle continued to burn past itself, feeding off of the build up of wax from previously burned candles on the lid. I noticed today that the lid of the jar was at an angle, as if to let steam out of the jar. I used pure local honey along with herbs and my petition to fill the jar. There is no evidence of a violent explosion, however the seal of the lid on the inside of the metal is warped and burned. Is it ok to continue on with this honey jar, or is this a sign to stop? Perhaps a baby food jar isn't suitable since the lids are tricky to secure anyways? This is my first honey jar, and I filled it with a petition to sweeten my psychic intuition and abilities. I wanted to try one out on myself first. Maybe I am way off track, trying to use it on myself for this purpose?.
Any thoughts?
Thank you,
Rue

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi RueWolff, welcome to the forums!

If the seal is warped and burned, I wouldn't continue working the jar for 2 reasons:
1) the more heat you put on the metal lid, the more it will warp and "buck up" from the jar, and
2) I'm not familiar with people putting themselves in honey jars to "sweeten" their abilities. Honey jars are typically used in situations where you need to turn a person/person's attitude toward you from sour (angry, bitter, jealous, upset, etc.) to sweet (loving, kind, peaceful, generous, etc.). Your psychic abilities don't have any emotions, so "sweetening" them doesn't make much sense in this context. This page is a good overview of how honey jars work: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If I understand your post correctly, you're more likely wanting to strengthen your psychic abilities. If that's the case, I would suggest looking into these spells kits which are crafted for that purpose: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-psychic-vision.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-p ... ision.html

Blessings in your work!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 pm

I want to make a new honey jar tonight. I 'like' someone but it won't be for him in particular but for a man whose personality is somewhat like his, so this is for an unknown person so far. It might end up drawing him, idk. I was wondering what kind of herbs to use for drawing an unknown permanent lover.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 am

A cubeb berry and/or gentian bath is said to help draw in a new lover Temont. These herbs added to your jar and a bath done in conjunction with your honey jar work could be a nice touch. Other herbs specific for drawing a new mate include damiana, juniper, verbena, lovage and queen Elizabeth root. Read up on them to help decide if they have the right ''vibe'' for your work. To make it a long-lasting love, add a bit of honeysuckle flower and/or passionflower.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 am

Ok.. I made the jar last night. I put roses, saffron, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, lovage and queen elizabeth in. I burned a six inch white candle halfway down on it. Does that sound good or should I start over? Thank you for any suggestions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Hello, Temont,
That sure sounds good to me.
You could start another one, if you wish, and have 2 going! Why not? Wouldn't hurt anything.
I am thinking about using this in a honey jar: www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
I put it in my mojo hands. Good stuff!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Ms Aida! How you been? Ok, soooo I could keep the jar I have (which is lovely I might add) and take the baths and make a mojo tonight? I made a mojo about a month ago but I didn't tend to her past the first two weeks :cry: How many nights of baths would you recommend (I have a large bag of the herb mix)? and what parts of the mojo can I reuse? I feel like this is my time to work, I can tell when I'm at my strongest and I want to use my energy while it's at it's strongest

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello, Temont.
I am doing well. Busy with my dog training! LOL
Yes, you could do all of that.
The only thing that I personally don't do is start new spells when Mercury is in Retrograde (and it will be this way until July 1, 2014). But, I will continue the ones that were started before Retrograde (I believe that was June 6).
As far as the mojo is concerned, it just depends on what you are feeling with it. If you're starting a new one, I would start with fresh herbs.
Love baths are usually for 7 days.
Take care!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Cool, Ms Aida. Nice to see you on here. I guess I'll stick with my baths and honey jar and start a new gal in a few weeks. I'll be getting in touch with you for some clarity on a couple of issues some time in the next month or so. Thank you very much, have a great night!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”