Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 am

abadd1 wrote:what would be the best candle to have set at the MISC to attract an unknown gay partner? I ve heard that these kind of petitions are much easier to have manifest instead of working on a specific target.

Hello abadd1,

If it was me I would suggest a lavender love drops candle and write your petition with all the qualities you want in a person. You can read about Lavander Love Drops products here http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html . Hope this helps. Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
I would have MISC set the Return to Me candle.
I would start with this. What I love about setting lights with MISC is that, not only do they give you the candle divination, but they also tell you what else is needed!
Their candles are already dressed.
Take care
snowflakes wrote:Hi everyone,

I want to set a vigil candle in MISC, but i'm not sure what candle to pick in my situation. I already burn Return to Me vigil candle 2 weeks ago. And I start my Honey Jar after the candle burns out. Now i'm still waiting for some of my orders from LM to arrive. Yesterday I received my email reading and he told me that the person that i'm working on may return but the card don't feel stronger about him. He told me not to contact the person again except through magical means. Didn't tell me if there's another woman or obstacle between us. Didn't recommend anything what to do next. I emailed him and asked him what should I do next. If I continue the Honey Jar or move on. Still waiting for his reply.

I'm thinking of setting light a Vigil candle at MISC. Since I light the Return to Me candle and the Honey Jar there's no sign of him until now. But I know that if I continue burning the candles I can get results. I'm thinking of Come to Me, Look Me Over, Follow Me Vigil Candle. If these are good what love oils and herbs would you recommend? We stopped communicating for a month now. I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you so much!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 am

Hi snowflakes, this situation sounds ideal for setting an "end date". What I mean by this is to set a date down the road (three months, six months, a year) that you will work on this situation, but if by that date you don't have your desire you let it go and move on. Your reader told you that there is only a weak chance of getting this person back, so give it one more shot. Keep working your honey jar, have MISC set lights, and keep up with your prayers, but also pick a date where you will move on if you don't have what you want.

Best of luck.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Miss Phoenix wrote:Hi snowflakes, this situation sounds ideal for setting an "end date". What I mean by this is to set a date down the road (three months, six months, a year) that you will work on this situation, but if by that date you don't have your desire you let it go and move on. Your reader told you that there is only a weak chance of getting this person back, so give it one more shot. Keep working your honey jar, have MISC set lights, and keep up with your prayers, but also pick a date where you will move on if you don't have what you want.

Best of luck.
Hi Miss Aids and Miss Phoenix,

Thank you for your kind advise and suggestion. I heard and saw my target's name few days ago. And today to my surprise I received a text from him. He asked me if it's okay if he'll call me tonight. Do you think it's the Honey Jar or the Return to me candle?? I'm also nervous because I don't know what he's going to say when he call me tonight. I'm so excited right now. I will keep you posted after we talk later.

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello snowflakes ,
HURRAH!!
Sounds like a combination of both of them
CONGRATS!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:40 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello snowflakes ,
HURRAH!!
Sounds like a combination of both of them
CONGRATS!
Hi Miss Aida,

I think both of them works! My target and I didn't talk for a month. And I have no idea what happened to him, why he stopped communicating with me. When I pray I said I want him to tell me the reason why he stopped communicating with me when he return. I have a strong feeling there's another woman. My rootworker didn't see that. And you know what when he text me he said sorry he's been quiet. I didn't ask why. When he called me he start explaining and telling me in details what happened. And I was right there was a woman who stayed with him for 6 weeks and now the woman is gone. When the target and I are still okay he asked me to move in with him. I only met him one time so I said not so fast I want to get to know you first. Second time we were together he asked me again. And he even talking about getting married! I told him we didn't even know each other yet! So now he was telling me that he's talking to this woman for 4 yrs but they never met until she asked him a favor if she can stay with him for a week because she has no place to stay too many problems and he said he was trying to be nice so he said okay. But I don't believe him, I think he's lying. I think he invited that woman to visit him. Since i don't want to move in with him then there's this woman who are ready so he keep me aside. He told me that he thought the woman will only stay for a week. The woman doesn't want to leave she said she doesnt have money so he bought her plane ticket so she can leave. He told me she looks normal but after a few days she start acting wacky. He told me the woman sleep on the couch but I don't believe him. He said the tried to sleep with him but he said no. Ofcourse he won't tell me what really happened but i wasn't born yesterday. I know he just made that up. Maybe it dodn't work out between them, maybe the woman left him. He just told me she's a psycho. He said she doesn't want to pack her things so she packed her stuff and she was crying and pleading him. He told me he made sure she's board on the plane. He said he changed all his locks in his apartment. I asked him why he didn't even text me? He said she's checking his phone so I said so what if she's not your gf then why are you scared? You're a big guy. He said even if he's a big guy she's a psycho what if she just stabbed him while he's sleeping? After talking for 2 hours and asking the same question over and over I always get the same answer. He keep on telling me she's crazy, nothing happened between them, she's not his gf and he's just trying to be nice. I know he's lying. I'm happy that we are talking again but at the same time I'm annoyed because I feel that he's talking to me now because it didn't work out between him and the other woman. I'm afraid that if he met another woman who are ready to move in with him he'll stop talking to me again. So I want to do a spell that make him do the right thing, to take slow, to date me not to move in right away.

Today I'm going to light a candle on my Honey Jar. Should I change my petition on my Honey Jar? He's back and we are talking now. My petition on HJ is for him to return, to call, and to visit. I want to make a new petition. Or should i just make a new petition paper and put it under the HJ? I'm thinking just carved my new petition on the candle. I want him to stop lying, stop talking to other woman, pursue me, plan a romantic date for us things like that. Is that okay or do you have better ideas?

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
If the petition is NOT inside the honey jar, then YES, change it.
If the petition is inside, then you need to make a new honey jar (but keep the one that you have).
You need to keep your petitions simple.
Also, you might also want to consider a Stay with Me Spell kit now that he's back. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Then, work on the other issues.
You're doing a great job.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 am

Hi Snowflakes, so I have to say that I am very confused by this situation. You have only met this person once? On top of that, you get movement from him and then you spend two hours on the phone grilling him with the same questions over and over again? If you want to keep him in the picture you need to consider better ways to communicate. I don't mean to sound harsh, but spending two hours accusing someone of behavior over and over again, especially when you were not technically "together", doesn't sound like a good way to get back into a positive relationship or win him over.

I see challenges all over the place with this situation, the least of them being this "psycho" who he let come stay with him.

It might be time for you to do some work on yourself with this situation. Perhaps some Clarity work to help you see clearly what it is you really want. Although he is back in the picture, if you aren't able to be with each other face to face all of the work that you are doing will be much more challenging; not impossible, but difficult.

I would highly recommend another reading.

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have a petition inside the HJ that say Come to me, Return to me, etc. so I just made another petition and I wrote pursue me, date me, etc. and I put it under the Hj, i also carved it on the candle. This is wrong? If I'm going to make a new HJ it will take time to order from LM.

Miss phoenix, we have met 2x and spent long hours. When we talk for 2 hours, he told me he want to see me again but he didn't ask me when or what. I feel like he just want to see me but not to date or do something. Yesterday I lit my HJ and i pray that i want him to pursue me. When i got out of my place I saw 2 hearts, and few more hearts, so I think it's a sign! I received my candle report from MISC but it only say that my candle burned steadily, there's smokes left on the glass but there's no interpretation. I still have 2 more vigil candles to burn for him. I don't know if he's worth it to do the work.

Is it okay if I do the Come to Me spell to attract mew love while I continue my HJ with my target?

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
That's fine until you can get another honey jar from Lucky Mojo.
When you do, keep tis present one going (as it is working beautifully) and start your new one with your new desires.
Take care

[quote="snowflakes"]Hi Miss Aida,

I have a petition inside the HJ that say Come to me, Return to me, etc. so I just made another petition and I wrote pursue me, date me, etc. and I put it under the Hj, i also carved it on the candle. This is wrong? If I'm going to make a new HJ it will take time to order from LM.
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Miss Phoenix wrote:Hi Snowflakes, so I have to say that I am very confused by this situation. You have only met this person once? On top of that, you get movement from him and then you spend two hours on the phone grilling him with the same questions over and over again? If you want to keep him in the picture you need to consider better ways to communicate. I don't mean to sound harsh, but spending two hours accusing someone of behavior over and over again, especially when you were not technically "together", doesn't sound like a good way to get back into a positive relationship or win him over.

I see challenges all over the place with this situation, the least of them being this "psycho" who he let come stay with him.

It might be time for you to do some work on yourself with this situation. Perhaps some Clarity work to help you see clearly what it is you really want. Although he is back in the picture, if you aren't able to be with each other face to face all of the work that you are doing will be much more challenging; not impossible, but difficult.

I would highly recommend another reading.
Hi Miss Phoenix,

Yes you are right we are not really together. I did some work because I thought he's worth it. I realized now that he's not worth it. I don't want a reading anymore. My rootworker did'nt get back to me. He did'nt answer my questions about the reading. I received my candle report 2 weeks ago for this guy and there was no interpretation. I'm still waiting for 2 more candle results.

I don't need some clarity work because I'm not confused. Today I burned Road Opener vigil candle to open the roads for love for me. And on friday I'm going to do the Come to me moving candle to attract a new love. Any suggestions?

Snowflakes

Diamond2013

Unread post by Diamond2013 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm

I had candle work done last year in May and it took about 3 candles before it started to work. I used the follow me boy and love me candles. Everything was perfect until a few months ago, he broke up with me out of the blue for no apparent reason. I just purchased some new candles to get him back. I want to know what is my best options? What can I do to stop this break up from happening next time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, Diamond2013 ,
I always tell my clients to perform "Preventative magic" (something like preventative medicine! LOL).
Once you're back together, you need to religiously have stay with me spells performed. You can have MISC light the candles, you can perform spells and/or use the spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am

Snowflakes, sounds like you are taking good action for a healthier relationship! Best of luck with that.

Diamond2013, you might look at starting either Reconciliation or Return to Me candles. There is a lot of information here on the forums and the LM website on spells to bring someone back. I would get started on that as soon as possible. And Miss Aida is right. Preventative magic is the way to go!

Diamond2013

Unread post by Diamond2013 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:50 pm

I purchased 1 come to me candle, 1 love me candle and 2 reconciliation candles. So do I just wait wait until after the candles are finished burning to determine my next move?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Diamond2013 ,
The candle servers will give you a report on these candle burns and will also include suggestions on your next move (on what to do).
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 am

Diamond2013, if you are feeling anxious about the candles you might look at getting a short reading to see what is going on. You will likely be advised to wait until the candles are finished, like Miss Aida suggested, but it could help you keep you calm in the meantime.

nightshade86
Newly Registered

Unread post by nightshade86 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 am

Hi,

I ordered 3 vigil candles in January and I'm yet to receive the reports. I'm very sorry to hassle anyone but I live in Australia and can't call the shop. I've tried emailing and contacting the church and lucky mojo via Facebook. My order number is : 63907. Thanks to anyone who can help :D ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, nightshade86,
Try sending Miss Phoenix a PM here and ask her about this.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun May 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello,

I read everything before posting this. I ordered 1 Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed and I thought that it was going to be put on your alter, then I read that it would not- so that's fine but then I found the correct 1
Come To Me Candle, Set on your Altar so I ended up ordering that. I just wanted to find out if I could arrange with you so that maybe we could start to burn the candles at the same time?

Thank you very much.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 3:54 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

Call the shop and ask to speak to a candle deacon - if the candle isn't set already, they should be able to arrange for your burns to be set simultaneously.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon May 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello Aura,

Could you please give me the phone number of the shop so I can do that please?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,
It's 1-707-887-1521
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue May 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Guys help. Which candle should I get. My situation is that I'm in love with this guy and he used to love me too but due to circumstances (religion/geographical location) he doesn't want to commit and doesn't see a future for us and that's the only reason he's giving up on the relationship and getting cold. How many candles should I get and can I get different ones or? I really want more commitment and seriousness on his part and for him to love me and overlook the "circumstances" and for our relationship to go back to what it was in the beginning. Help! :(

Also, when will the report be mailed to us.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, kaboodle,
I am so sorry that this has happened.
I don't think that reconciliation is called for here because he's still with you and just turning a little cold.
You might want to try: Come to me; Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love.
If this were me, I'd do a run of these candles: one right after the other.
OR...
Do the first one and then wait for the candle report and the recommendations from the candle server.
You could just write this same post in the message area.
Hope this helps and I hope the passion returns
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

iasked

Unread post by iasked » Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 am

Hi everyone, I want to have a candle set at MISC but I'm not sure which one, there's so many that seem similar! What candles should I get if I want to be in a relationship with someone? I love this guy very much but his feelings seem non committal. We were friends but never in a relationship although we've done relationship stuff. We used to talk every day but now it's like he only initiates contact when I do and even then it feels forced. Help! Which candles should I get and what oils should they be dressed with? I want him to go back to how he felt when he was crazy about me last year.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, iasked ,
If this were me, I would start with Look me over
Then, I would do : Come to Me
Then, I would do: Follow Me Boy.
I would do it in that order.
Find the candles here: www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
Also, they will tell you what the candle burn results are and their recommendations.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 am

Hi,

I am hoping to have a candle set for me, but I am not sure which candle to choose.

I don't know whether to pick the reconciliation or the return to me candle for the best result.

I had a short relationship with a man who is also a very close friend of some of my family members and I can honestly say that I have never felt so strongly for another individual in my entire life. I would love to have him back, as the reasons for the break up were tiny and there really was not arguing or fighting between us at all.

I have been working a honey jar for the last week and I have seen some signs and some slight movement, as if I contact him he does now reply. I have ordered a mojo hand from LM but I know that it may take a while before it arrives and so I wanted to have candles set to help things along.

Thanks x

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat May 24, 2014 10:23 am

Thank You Ms Aida!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 am

Hello Maria,

If there was no arguing or fight that caused the split I would recommend the Return To Me line of products and candles. If you do feel like there was a particular argument that lead to the break up then I would lean toward Reconciliation products.

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 am

Thank you very much for your help. I have placed my order. x :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Glad to be of help! keep us posted on how the work goes!

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed May 28, 2014 11:09 am

Hi all.

I was just wondering on average how long it takes to hear back from the specialists burning the vigil candles?

Many thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi, maria84,
Usually 5 to 7 days after they have lit the candle
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

iasked

Unread post by iasked » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:03 am

Which candle should I get if I want this guy I like to commit to a relationship with me and profess his love for me openly? (He always avoids talking about his emotions)

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

I have had the reading from one of the candles this morning and I'm very pleased as it is very positive feedback! :)

Luckyash

Unread post by Luckyash » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:35 am

My post is going to be long, so I am sorry in advance for all who read it. I have created a honey jar for "Steve" (we will call him that because I do not want to post his real name), as well as a doll baby.

So here's a little history about me and "Steve". We met my senior year of high school (I'm currently going into my sophomore year of college), after a bad break up (with my current boyfriend, we got back together), but first we made the deal to be "F**k Buddies". All was good, until we both got in relationships this past February. Now, after all the talks we have had, we have a lot in common and I think he could make a great best friend. However, he's one of those guys who does not respond, and talks to me about every 2 weeks. I asked him to hang out recently, (Just to bs, not for anything sexually), and he said "You have a boyfriend tho, I don't hang out with girls who have boyfriends". I didn't know what to say.

Now that I have enough money to get 3-4 vigil candles set on the altar at the church, I need advise on which ones I should get. They will all be directed to him. I was thinking the following:

Follow Me Boy: To get him to follow me emotionally (not romantically), and feel lonely when he is not talking to me.
Come To Me: To get him to come to me for a true, reliable friend that he can tell all his secrets to.
Other than those two, I don't know what others to get. I was thinking compel but I really don't want to command him to do anything. Maybe a psychic vision candle so he has dreams of me. An Attraction candle would work, but I feel like the come to me candle does something similar.

I have been talking to the doll baby and a few days ago I was talking to him about my boyfriend and a bunch of issues going on with him. The next day, he texted me asking how my boyfriend was. It was so odd because it was out of the blue.

I thank all of you in advance for your assistance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Luckyash ,
That all sounds GREAT!
What about an attraction candle? www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
That would work nicely in what you want to do
Wishing you the best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi :D

I was wondering which candle should i get for my situation. (Love situation)
Okay i got a reading and so im dealing with someone who not to keen on commitment.

Basically in the reading:
-He does like me and is attracted
-But doesnt really want to commit

plus we are kinda distant right now m with communication. So i was wondering which candles i would need that can help with communication,commitment and to keep his love/ or grow it even more 8-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, ineika1 ,
I would definitely start with: Follow Me Boy.
But, this is just my opinion. Other rootworkers may have other valuable opinions
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank you for the reply!!! i appreciate it Mrs. Aida

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:18 am

Here's my situation. I'm talking to this girl. She says she's interested in me but needs time to herself after having gotten out of a relationship recently. What candle can I burn to help this situation along? I don't think cut and clear is appropriate because she says she's completely over him (and I believe her) but needs the time for herself. I'm leaning toward either healing or road opener.

(I can't really do much spell work at home and can't afford to hire a rootworker which is why I'm sticking to candles from the church)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, kmew1315 ,
I would use Come to Me: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
I like that candle
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

fly2cu

Unread post by fly2cu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:33 am

Hello,
I have some questions on getting candle lit.
1.I'm interested in getting Reconciliation candle lit for me and my ex but I'm not sure exactly how to write the petition.
Can you give me some examples for it?
2. Where can I send the picture to?

Thank you,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, fly2cu ,

You should be able to download the picture when you write your petition.

Here's just a couple of examples:

My name is Miss Aida and I would like Antonio Banderas to forgive me and come back to me
My birthdate Antonio's Birthdate

Or
My name is Miss Aida (born 01/22-2000) and I would like Antonio Banderas (born 3/25/1908) to forgive me and come back to me

Or

Make Antonio Banderas realize that he was wrong by leaving me and make him come back to me.

Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:52 pm

fly2cu, there is also an entire thread here on the forums on petition papers and writing petitions: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9s150.html

The best way to send your pic is to email them to candles@missionaryindependent.org

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:17 am

I want to order a candle to draw more wealthy and influential of people to me. To increase my circles of single wealthy men to date. Mentors of wealthy women and women whom I can interact and learn from. Attract wealthy business prospects and increase my status overall. I've been considering 'bewitching' candle. I was initially thinking the 'jezebel' candle service but I don't see it on the list of candle services.

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 am

Owlsee wrote:I want to order a candle to draw more wealthy and influential of people to me. To increase my circles of single wealthy men to date. Mentors of wealthy women and women whom I can interact and learn from. Attract wealthy business prospects and increase my status overall. I've been considering 'bewitching' candle. I was initially thinking the 'jezebel' candle service but I don't see it on the list of candle services.

Can someone lead me in the right direction?
Jezebel is a good formula for ambitious women, but it is traditionally associated with sex workers. Power is a more general formula along the same lines.

You might also consider a combination of Attraction or Look Me Over, King Solomon Wisdom, and one of the prosperity lines: Prosperity, Steady Work, Wealthy Way, Money Drawing or Money House Blessing.

And don't stop with candle work! Sprinkle powders, spread oil around, bathe and get a mojo bag - or make one.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm

I am getting a Come to Me vigil light set to back up the Come to Me spell kit that I did in July. I did the kit to attract an unknown love and I used a list of 10 traits that I wanted in an ideal partner. For my petition can I just state "with the qualities I desire" or is that too vague? I don't think I can fit all 10 traits into the petition message area.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

I think that's a little vague.

But, that' just me.

Some people make sigils with the first letters of each quality that they desire.

Or you can just post your most important requirements.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jema2014

Unread post by Jema2014 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:43 am

Hello everyone. Iam intrested in Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and their candles. I would like to know if anyone has worked with them and the success they've had.
Iam at the point where Iam ready for my true love/future husband to come into my life, but would like if someone else could do the work on my behalf. Can someone tell me which candle to purchase? Adam & Eve, or Come to Me? Also if iam looking for a future partner that is wealthy, and has an excellent job and income can I request that they anoint it with some kind of prosperity oil, or just make that request in the petition?
I have also seen the road opener candle, and the plain 7 color glass vigil candle. Which do you think is better at clearing old energy of past loves?
Best Wishes,
Jema

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 am

Hello Jema,

I have moved your post over to MISC's candle service thread about Love and Romance work that they do. IF you read through this thread you will get a good idea of what kind of options you have and how it will work. What candle you want to get kind of depends on your situation. If you are looking for a brand new person or at least a brand new romance to come into your life I think I would suggest Adam and Eve. If you are wanting to have more work then just the setting of lights you can always hire a rootworker from AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) to work on your behalf.

For letting go of old relationships and past loves I would recommend a cut and clear candle.

Peace~

Nathen

brightstar

Unread post by brightstar » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello everyone. I recently had a CTM candle set and here was the candle reading response.

"There may be some issues with clarity in connection to this working. It may be that the target of this work is experiencing confusion. More work may be needed to shift these blocks and push your desires forward."

I'm wondering should I continue with the Come to Me or set a Clarity candle instead? Perhaps a combination of the two?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, brightstar ,

Yes, it sounds like you would light a Clarity candle. Wait for the report, then continue with your Come to Me candle spell.

That's what I would do

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 pm

I had a Come To Me candle set at Misc, it was for a unknown partner and the report was very good, it burned steadily and with no residue left over. Before that I had done a Come To Me spell kit also with qualities to attract an unknown partner. Soon after I ordered the candle a gentleman who I had feelings for started showing more interest in me. I'm not sure if it was the working of the candle or not (I think it was) but it was a welcome change.

We got together a few days ago, I wore Kiss Me now oil and spritzed my clothes with the Come To Me bath crystals dissolved in water. Things progressed as I hoped they would, we did get a little frisky and I'm afraid I may have been a little too pushy with my advances. I later on revealed that I was having a few financial problems and that I didn't want to start anything serious just yet because of that. I probably shouldn't have because it may have turned him off a bit but I would have felt bad leaving something like that out. The problem is I feel a really strong connection to him and despite my financial problems I know I'll have a place to stay and a job lined up if my situation doesn't improve in the next week or so and I till want to continue working on him as I've had fantastic results already.

So My questions are

Should I have Come to me candle set specifically for him? Or Can I move on to Love Me, perhaps both or Follow Me Boy and Love Me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

I would have a Come to Me set specifically for him.

But, just remember: your actions in the mundane world and your magic facilitate each other. So, if you perform magic and it's showing great movement, you can't act in a manner that would scare somebody. It then make the magic null and void. Therefore, you have to start all over again. And, hopefully, it will work again. If it does, please be careful about what you do and say until your target is hooked on you.

There's no reason that he needs that information so soon from you. I know that you want honesty. But, if you're weren't asked, don't answer!!

Wishing you the very best and I pray that you get your desires.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jema2014

Unread post by Jema2014 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi everyone,
I posted somewhere on here recently about requesting a MISC candle for drawing in my true love (whom I have not met yet) which I will be purchasing soon. Someone kindly responded and suggested a Adam & Eve candle. Does anyone else maybe know of another candle I can request...I feel cursed, almost in all areas of my life, but especially in love.
Its been so difficult, especially over the past few years. Any candle for ultimate clearing?
Any other suggestions, even prayers that you may know would be helpful.
Looking forward to your answers.

Jema

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, Jema2014,

I'm so sorry that you have these feelings.

If you're looking for a candle to have lit for you by MISC, it would be: Uncrossing.

But, you may also want to consider a reading to find out exactly what's going on.

You can find readers at:

www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You may also want to consider reading this page for very helpful guidance on what you can do. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the best and I hope this gets resolved.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Hi, I'm wondering what one would suggest in the case of a man who is beginning to forgive, but isn't ready to come back yet? I have; follow me boy, return to me, and reconciliation burning already...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, Mushu ,

You might want to try compelling. www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

And I think you have the right candles going.

Wishing you the very best and I hope he comes back SOON.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”