Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

green_bee

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by green_bee » Mon May 19, 2014 10:18 pm

best to email MISC at candles@missionaryindependent.org

I had the same situation and I emailed the shop, but they said it was best to email the Church directly. However, they were very helpful and forwarded my email to the Church, so all is well. They probably had some delays due to the Festival

kandyspop
Come To Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by kandyspop » Sat May 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi i just wanted to know if anyone here has tried the come to me love candle.

If so did it work or did it back fire ?

I also heard love spells are bad? If so i would like to know.

I'm just a little scared cause i don't want nothing bad to happen... If anybody has tried this candle please let me know your results.

thank you. :roll:

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Come To Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 am

the concept of backfiring is not a part of Hoodoo the work either sticks or falls to the ground (fails) ... and if it was possible to backfire (though its not) what would be the consequence instead of them coming you go to them? lol that's hardly a situation to be scared of!

Doing love spells is bad? why? Some people believe that doing magic to influence a person in any way is wrong, thus yes magic for love would be wrong. But this is hoodoo and you ant bring your outside principles and ideas to it and force them on to the work.

The work of the candle is dependent on how you are using it and the spell. I see a lot of ppl post on here what are the results? great, I will ask you what are your talents and then I can tell you results. Like baking we all can do it just some do it way better.

I have seen work done with a 7 day candle and wow me and iv seen ppl work various workings with mojos candles and such for a long time for results. If you like someone and want to bring them in, look into the honey jar as a spell to work daily.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 25, 2014 8:24 am

Hello kandyspop,

I saw your other two posts where you wanted to correct your typos so I deleted the extra posts and edit the typos out of your Original post. Just wanted to let you know.

To your question, I have not personally used a Come To Me candle but I have heard from other people who have used it and it was successful. Like j82 mentioned Love work is not inherently bad and there would not really be bad consequences from doing it. hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Regarding the belief that 'influencing' a person with a love spell is bad: In reality we influence others all the time.

I will use love as the prime example here but it is in every thing we do this.

So I want a male in my life. What do I do?

Well, I will shower and shave my legs and do my hair. I will wear make up and add perfume.

I will wear my nicest clothes and hey even some under things that may lift my boobs and tuck my tummy.

I will smile at males that look interesting and ignore those that don't by looking away. So I am influencing the ones I want to approach and those I don't straight away.

I may look coyly over a glass, or eat slowly licking my lips when one that I like looks across at me.

And so we get to speaking point.

I will laugh, lean forward (showing my 'assets' up for attention, I will touch him and mimic his movements and act interested even if I'm not really.

And so the list goes on. And there is a host of things that will be happening without me even intending too. Pheromones release, pupils widen, breathing changes.

We influence people, that is human interaction, influence. So what if you add a spell or candle to help, others will have surgery to improve their chances.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 26, 2014 3:39 pm

well said Shantillylace!

ConjuringCat
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu May 29, 2014 4:44 am

I started a picture jar/Box for my target 2 days ago, i had no personal concerns so just pictures dabbed with the appropriate oils and herbs. Within an hour after I had finished burning the first candle I recieved a visit from an acquaintance with the same name as my target whom I havent seen in about 4 months. Then later on that evening i decided to watch a movie that i had never seen before and the main character's name was the same as my target. Then yesterday I was out at lunch and a guy walks in wearing a shirt with his last name!

A similar thing happened when i started my honey jar a couple months ago, i ended up seeing his name on a license plate and written on the pavement twice, once on a street i had never walked down and again on a street that i travel on everyday.

He has a fairly common first name and a not so uncommon last name. I feel like it cant all be coincidental, but i dont want to read into it too much if it is either.

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat May 31, 2014 3:34 am

My candle report said the candles burned steadily and the glass is clean and clear of any residue and that these are excellent signs for the working at this time. My question is do I keep burning candles or wait for results?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 3:43 am

Hi kaboodle,

depends a lot on what the goal is. Some like to keep heat on the situation until they get satisfaction (that means to keep burning candles) while some give time for manifestation. If you have other spell work going for the same reason then you may want to wait a bit while if the MISC lights are your only work, consider a couple more runs.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 am

I don't have other work going on atm but I do have a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIIR member in 2 weeks time (I've been on the waiting list for a month). Should I get the same candles or few different ones? I was thinking of purchasing some items from the store, but I live in Europe and the shipping charges + time always puts me off. Do you have a retailer in the UK?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 4:19 am

Hi kaboodle, getting the same candles set once more sounds like a good plan. Once you have your consultation, you'll be given advice on how to best proceed with the work from there. With regards to UK retailers, the closest European contact would be in Sweden. You can find the list of affiliated retailers here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatretailers.html
Aura Laforest

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,
You got signs!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:32 pm

I'm having hot foot candles burned to get this chick out of my friends life because I really don't like her and she's to much of an interference. Today I was looking at her profile and she posted a picture of her daily horoscope reading and it said " you're totally f**ked" I thought it was kind of weird does that seem like a sign?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm

SugarLoveHoney

It could be :) Keep watching.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:34 pm

What prayer do i say when i light the candle? And how many time do i write his name on the paper do i have to do it front/back 9times? Someone help thank you I'm new at this I'm trying to learn.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 am

Hi kandyspop,

There' a lot of ''right'' ways to write up a name paper and a petition paper. To find out more about how to do this, read through the extensive thread on the subject here: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... fda904ba76

For the prayer, a selection from the Song of Solomon would be a good choice. For Come To Me work I like this passage: ''“Arise, my love, my beautiful one,and come away, for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. The fig tree ripens its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away.''
Any heartfelt prayer would work as well.
Aura Laforest

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:13 am

I don't know how to interpret this: I've been doing a lot of reconciliation work for my ex who moved back home (another city in the UK) when we broke up. I have been doing these spells for about two months (honey jars and freezer jars included).

It was my birthday yesterday, and he texted me for the first time in a month to wish me happy birthday (and called me by my nickname). This is obviously a good sign, however...

Today, I felt the sudden urge to go home from work (I'm a student, so this was possible). I jumped on the first train, and when I arrived back in London, I saw him briefly. He must have had a job interview, as he was in a suit, but it was brief and I hurried to try and see if I could see him again but when I got through the gates, he was gone (the train he was probably taking was two platforms down from me).

I think it's meaningful that I had that urge to go home, but why did I not get the chance to talk to him or for him to see me? Can anyone help?

kandyspop
come to me candle

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm so frustrated right now i just turned on a come to me candle and the flame is very small and steady? Is that a bad sign that my spell/prayers won't work can i turn it off and restart the spell again or do i just buy a new one?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: come to me candle

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:11 pm

well you are showing lack of faith in the work and freaking out way too soon. If you just lit a candle its been burning maybe a few hours? give it time. The candle will add to the work by keeping pressure on the cause and also by giving signs to the work and what needs to be done. Meaning if you will face obstacles, if you will over come them? etc.. reading the signs as it burns and when it is done is an art. Right now a slow but steady candle flame means exactly that it will go slow but with continued work it will endure. A fast burning hot candle is not necessary a good sign either, it can mean it will happen and quick but the results will not be long lasting. Also its not uncommon for workers to work the candle as it burns so if the wick splits or too much wax a person may pray over the candle as they try and fix it. Of course more candles would be burned to follow.

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Well, I've been doing a bit of work on my target, and I'm a little confused if what I'm seeing here would be considered signs.. because, well, what I'm seeing here are some really mixed signs, in my opinion. But I'd love to get someone else's viewpoint.

About 4 months ago, when he and I broke up, a rootworker cast the Intranquality Spell on my ex. (Knowing what I do now about this spell, it wouldn't have been my first choice, but back then the worker convinced me it was the best choice). Well, at that point, my ex and I weren't talking; after a few weeks, we got to talking a little, and eventually I got an e-mail from him saying that he hated me for ruining what we had and taking away his future with me (he ended it, but this is irrelevant, apparently), but that he loves me still. So, I considered this spell to be a success, even though it didn't bring him back as fully as I hoped.

So, after this, I started doing little things on my own...
For instance, about two weeks ago, I did a skull candle dressed with various herbs and lucky mojo oils, to urge communication. Within three days, I heard from him. A short reply to an email he'd previously ignored, but it was something. I considered that to be a sign, even though our communication after that has been a bit random.

Then, I forget when, maybe a week and a half ago, I did a sort of random spell with a lovers candle. I dressed it with appropriate herbs and oils, wrote my petition for him to come to me and desire me. The same day that I cast this spell, I discovered that he is seeing another woman (so I'd consider this a bad sign). However, I also had gotten an e-mail from him 3 days later that said he was thinking of me -- so I thought that was a good sign.

I decided to begin a break-up (for him and the new girlfriend) and a come to me moving candle spell. I began this just last night. This morning, he had sent me an e-mail that said something like, "I hope that we will be able to get past this." (regarding our old relationship issues). And then while browsing facebook tonight, the the second post on my timeline said "Will you marry me? Love, __(name of my target)" So, I took that as a sign, too...

But there is a part of me that worries that I'm looking for signs in everything, and that these aren't real signs or movements.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm

you are getting signs and they are personal to the work. the first spell by the worker worked, in-tranquility does its job when contact happens thats the come back.. if you want more from the work then dont respond to the messages from him next time, its like torturing them till they return, so stay strong. other signs are mix which makes me think of a few things. 1. get a reading by an AIRR reader which is lagit and can tell you whats up and what work to do. you should watch and wait for signs not look for them thats different. they should appear not be searched. Also remember that you are doing the work so you are prolly more sensitive to the work so a worker could distinguish the sings for you and what they mean.. IE you may see them positive when its really negative or vise verse . I have had mixed signs before and hard to read because its not as cut and clear as we hoped.. like " joe loves sue" he is joe u are sue. Or a name pop up often without purpose or reason. My experience a random name pop up is sometimes a sign of thinking of eachother so maybe u and the person are thinking of them but nothing more but thats my experience. In Hoodoo work with the signs and adapt the work to them get a reading and see what to do. You can tell a sign because it stops you in your tracts but it dont mean its the end result just the motion. also with signs you need to keep working. So in your case I would read it as he cares for you and loved you, but also met someone new and is moving on and hopes you both can move passed that and be ok with the new change. ... will it last not stated in the work, is he and her the one, not mentioned in the work, all we know is he cares about u and wants you to accept this new thing...can it be broken yes.. is it forever or love, get a reading... but prolly not. Watch it all signs, movement, etc. hope it helps!!

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, when he said that he hoped we could get past this, there was more to the e-mail. He was talking about in a relationship sense; of he and I back to together and working past the issues. The e-mail was semi-long.

I did have an e-mail reading with Deacon Millett regarding what is going on with this guy and I. His reading gave me a lot of insight, but the overall answer to it was basically that only this guy and I are capable of knowing what is going on (the last card he drew was the three fold riddle, and he said that meant that only I could answer the question). He did say that he didn't think that this guy was right for me, but he also said that Adam and Eve/Follow Me Boy work could be done -- which tells me that while he might not think it's the best thing for me, he also doesn't think it's a total lost cause.

Also to add --
With the facebook post saying "___, will you marry me? ___(name of target)___", it wasn't posted by anyone on my friendslist. It was one of those sponsored posts that show up randomly.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: come to me candle

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm

kandyspop wrote:I'm so frustrated right now i just turned on a come to me candle and the flame is very small and steady? Is that a bad sign that my spell/prayers won't work can i turn it off and restart the spell again or do i just buy a new one?
Vigil lights often start with a very small and steady flame. If it isn't "normal sized" -- like, as big as your fingernail -- in a couple of days, then you might want to snuff it out and splint the wick, as described here:
...and then relight it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, smichelle ,
Still a sign.
I worry about the doubt that you are casting.
Sit back, relax, write down all the signs that you are getting. Then, get another reading with Deacon Millett to sort out everything.
Signs can also be indicators of what other type of spells might be needed. I'd discuss that with Deacon Millett also.
Nevertheless, I am happy for you because you are indeed getting positive signs.
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Miss Aida, thank you as always. I'm just stressing a bit over this new girl in the picture -- but will do some breakup work there, and try to put it out of my mind.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, smichelle ,
Understandable.
Wishing you the best. And you're in good hands with Deacon Millett
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 am

I'm having the weirdest phenomenon, and I could really use some help. Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

For the past month (just over actually), I've been experiencing bouts of goosebumps. It doesn't matter where I am, be it in a bed, on a train (eating bread, on a plane :lol: ) I get them. Completely random in timing, and always stay for about 2-3 minutes before going.

I've been doing a lot of reconciliation work, and when I get these rushes, I sort of feel like he's thinking of me. Problem is, everywhere I look, people interpret goosebumps to mean anxiety, fear, or the impending threat of something bad.

I'm still a bit new to Hoodoo, so I was wondering if anyone could better interpret this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Mushu ,
As always, we at Lucky Mojo always recommend seeing a physician when there are any physiological aberrations.
It could be a sign of your work, it could be spirits around you giving you signs, it could be a medical condition.
We just don't know.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello again Miss Aida! I do have two questions:
- first, I'm seeing lately a lot of both our names initials put together, often outside of context, or just his name/initial in a positive (I believe) context, such as :"....., enjoy!" which I believe it says that I will enjoy a relationship with him; or his name followed by "build to suit", which. again I'm interpreting as he is ready to build a relationship with me. What do you think?
- and secondly, I'm seeing some movement, but the completion may take a lot of time, as it is a complex matter. Do I have to expect quick results (let's say 3 months from the beginning of the work)? Or it is 3 months after seeing some movement? I've read the posts and it seems that the completion time varies. Right? Thanks again for all your patience with me!!!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Those are definitely signs that the spell is starting to work.
But the exact interpretation of them cannot be ascertained just by what you have seen.
How long? I wish I knew. A very common question and I don't have a clear answer.
The 3-3-3- guide is just that: A guideline.
Patience, my dear!!
But glad you've got some good signs!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 am

Thank you so much!!! You cannot (or you maybe can!!!) imagine how much I'm impatient to see this work completed and being able to finally enjoy the results of a hard work done. I was working for an year without much results, but since guidance (details ARE important!!!) and help, and with LM products, I'm finally heading somewhere! I know that it will take a lot more work and time, as this is a very complex work which should be undertaken under different angles, but at least, finally it speeds up! I admit that as a beginner with some previous knowledge whatsoever, it is a huge task to get from zero to hero, but I'm convinced now that I will succeed as I have learned a lot. Still I will definitely need to get the LM course a.s.a.p. to finish the work properly. MANY MANY THANKS!!!

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:30 am

I just started working on my target in May with a reconcilliation/date me again spell & he finally texted me out of the blue the second week in June asking me to come out to watch his band perform at a beach party. I went & the next couple of days afterward he'd text me thanking me for showing up, and the third night asking me to hang out but i was too tired from work so I said for sure another time. Every time he sees me out somewhere he'll come up & hug me & chat for a few mins , we even hung out about 2 weeks ago randomly but he hasn't been texting me or anything since :/ I started a honey jar on him also & that next day is when he contacted me first, I was so happy :) So I guess my question is should I expect more movement in the future or should i keep working him until I get my desired results? Every time I've burned a properly dressed red candle with his name carved in it with my petition underneath it, I've gotten immediate signs right after , sometimes dreams of someone saying your spell worked/is working or just of him calling me & us having fun together,the last day I burned the red candle he actually ended up behind me driving (his truck) and ran a red light to keep up with me but as he passed he didn't say anything. So does this all sound positive? I'm just getting back into all this so any input would be appreciated :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
So, you've got some great movement in the past and new signs now (probably from your latest candle burns)
I did recommend a spell kit or you in another thread (so please try not to double post).
Wishing you the very best with him!
HRCC Graduate #1631

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:32 am

Today, I started a master key spell for spiritual empowerment and mastery in the practice of hoodoo. As I was walking home after disposing of the bathwater, I looked up and I saw the number 777 (it was the address of the house I was walking by) - mind you, this was a street I had never walked down before and I didn't notice any of the other house numbers.

I took this as a very good sign because I have always felt that the number 7 is a very powerful and spiritual number. I've heard that 7 is God's number and it means a lot to me personally because it's my destiny number....it also just dawned on me that it's the 7th day of the 7th month.

I'm looking forward to doing a lot more psychic vision and master key work!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello Miss Aida, I want to know how can a sign be put aside from a movement if the movement is subtle? For example, if someone starts agreeing with you, and you have asked for domination, is it a sign or a movement? Thank you so much!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great! You're there constantly for me ans I'm so grateful! Blessed be your name!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Id love to see the response but cant it be both. It depends on the work you did and how ongoing it is. Such as a candle did the sings in the wax indicate this, and did the person agree. Personaly early on in work I would call it a sign,I would make the decision based on the work being done though. If you want to dominate them in love and they caved on a will of yours thats a sign and movement! If you did love work and they agreed who will win the baseball game that is not a sign. Unless their is some compelling reason to attach them , like the player made the homerun has the same last name etc.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! yes I have been wanting to try the follow me boy spell kit but have decided to wait until next month to do so which will mark the 3 month mark since I started working him. Strange things have been happening since my last candle burning though, for instance I met this attractive guy with my target's first name (which is sortive a common name) & we seem to really like each other & it's been taking my mind off my target a little & off of the spellwork I've done. Another thing is that yesterday I had thoughts of maybe my spell isn't going to work bc my target has been resisting it seems & my dimmer lights above my bed started to flicker back & forth from dim to bright for like 1 minute straight. It scared me a little what could all of this mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello, Drangonfly,
I agree with j82
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
I have no idea what that flickering light means. BUT my guess is this:
It would seem that if you 've been getting all these positive signs, then had a negative thought, that flickering light may have been a sign to stop thinking negatively.
Just a guess...
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:02 pm

I am really interested to hear how people respond to this question. I hold it a little bit differently than what has been already explained. For me, a "sign" is something that could be construed as a coincidence: hearing their name, seeing their car, your song coming on the radio when you turn the car on, having a dream, etc. "Movement" is when things actually start to happen with the target: they finally call, text, communicate, show up in front of you, etc.

Both are good.

In my work, when I get signs, but no movement I keep pushing the work. When movement starts then I know that things are grooving right along.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Miss Phoenix, I totally agree with you! For me it's the same, I'm interpreting it the same way...However, if the movement starts, and follows, then it means the completion is somewhere ahead and it will be shown in its due course... Is it possible however that the spell starts well, but doesn't realize itself at the end? Also, I will ask your opinion on something, more or less related to signs... I have asked St-Martha to assist me several times, and it seems that she is not very willing, or not willing at all. I continue to ask her for her help... Few days ago I've dreamed of a frozen lake, snakes slithering beneath the ice... I'm wondering if does mean that the problem I've petitioned her with, will be solved, and that she took the matters in her hands (snakes = problems, ice = control, stop) or it means that she refuses to help me (ice = refusal). I don't know and I'm planning to see how things will unfold, as even the cards are unclear on that... The pendulum says that she is assisting me... Thanks for the feedbacks and if the post is not at its rightful place, so please move it to St-Martha...However, my question has to do with signs still...Blessings!

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 am

Say DragonFly72 --

Your dream image just struck me; and it may be because I live in a land of ice and snow (Minnesota!), but...

...all of us up here know that the frozen rivers are thriving with life during the long winters - just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Ask any Minnesota ice-fisherman... ice isn't refusal, necessarily, but sometimes its a necessary barrier or protection. (We often joke up here that the miracle of Jesus walking on water isn't that big a deal -- we do it every winter here in MN! LOL!) And, well, maybe there is something the St Marta needs to keep hidden from you for a while...

Miss Phoenix -- thanks for your insight as well, all this feedback is helping me keep my doubts in check and resolution clear. I was curious about how you interpret it when first you have signs, then you have movement, then it seems to dry up again. Is that typical? A sign to keep it cooking? Or a sign to reconsider a method?...I'm also interested in many many points of view on this... and I'm sure one will "ping" for me regarding current work I'm doing.

Much obliged!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN (don't worry, it's summery and warm here right now.) :)

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for your point of view, very interesting! Maybe you're right, maybe St-Martha is helping me, but for whatever reason is hiding it from me... Very, very interesting! I hope other people will give me their opinion as well... Also I'm definitely interested how it will turns at the end...
I personally believe that a divination should be regularly performed, following the signs/the movement, to ensure that the work is heading in the right direction, and, if needed, to adjust the aim/the work... Please let me know what do you think...

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Dragonfly,
I absolutely agree that divination is a must in work.
As you are right it does allow for adjustment, I usually do a divination before any work. And sometimes I have had to clarify what I needed to do, as I had one spell in mind but it wasn't to be done.

Good luck.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Shantilly, I have done today a pendulum divination, and still confirms that St-Martha is assisting me, but I still don't see clear signs. Maybe her action is hidden from me for now??? The dream was as follows: I have asked St-Martha to assist me several times, and it seems that she is not very willing, or not willing at all. I continue to ask her for her help... Few days ago I've dreamed of a frozen lake, snakes slithering beneath the ice... I'm wondering if does mean that the problem I've petitioned her with, will be solved, and that she took the matters in her hands (snakes = problems, ice = control, stop) or it means that she refuses to help me (ice = refusal). I don't know and I'm planning to see how things will unfold, as even the cards are unclear on that... The pendulum says that she is assisting me... Thanks for the feedbacks and if the post is not at its rightful place, so please move it to St-Martha...However, my question has to do with signs still...Blessings!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 pm

See dreaming of the snakes slithering under the ice tells me she has taken up your cause. Snakes (reptiles) are her thing.

I would say (like magicmurphy) that she is working in ways that you just can't see for now "beneath the surface" And that it may seem cold and "dead" but it still is happening.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I believe, but still need MY signs!

You're great! Take care!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:39 pm

That's the one thing I never try and count on, what I see as my signs. lol
They rarely ever happen the way I think they should, would like or believe they may. They come in their own manner and I just have to take them as I get them, sometimes obvious obvious signs, other times only once they are pointed out to me. lol

Take care.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 am

For me, I keep running across ppl with my target's name (sorta common but not really), I even started liking/dating another guy with my target's first name hahaha & he's reaaally smitten with me :) I'm giving my spell a chance to manifest bc for a while , all I did was buy more spell supplies & kept doing candle burns for faster results, which was driving me nutty. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen :p Hmm is it possible that my energy is hitting other guys to become attracted to me or is that possible in Hoodoo?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:40 am

Yes Gypsywitch it can happen like that.
Sometimes things are directed to us for a reason. Sometimes the energy can fan out bringing others into our lives that may be just as suitable for us if not more so.
It is a really good idea to let spells manifest as quite often it is our sitting on the situation trying to figure it all out that stops it from happening.
And hey if this guy is smitten with you, you may have manifested him through your spell work...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
I know that when I perform these types of spells for myself (or mojos), it seems like every guy in town gets attracted (even though I am specific in my petition).
I always see the energy in magic as a bunch of machine gun bullets that go out for the target. But, others in in the way of the line of fire!
Take care and ENJOY the fruits of your magic!
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:39 am

Good day everyone.

I just completed some reconciliation work on Friday morning. After interring it, I came to work and went about my day. I am a big basketball fan, and there was a player who decided to go back to his original team he started with. It was fairly big news and reported nearly everywhere. On some of the articles, it was described how "he reconciled with his old team" or how he "reconciled with the owner and city".

I know signs are personal, but that would count as a positive sign, yes?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, prayer10 ,
Sure sounds like it!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Hello,

I purchased a Come To Me virgil candle and I burned it here at home, it did take a while to burn out and it burned all the way to the end, but my question is- Is there a particular way or method I should use to dispose of this candle or am I just suppose to just though it in the recycling bin?

Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,
I just clean it out and save it. Then, if I have a jumbo candle, I just fix it and put it in the vigil candle holder.
Or, yes, just put it in the recycle bin (although I would first flush it out with salt water or Florida water first to insure that I am not symbolically stating that the work is garbage)
That's what I do!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

hmmm, that's very interesting bc I almost feel like it's the universe either telling me to let my intended target go & take the other guy OR my spell was so strong that I not only attracted a (Jeff) but the other one (target) will get hit as well in time. I keep seeing his truck around town & I think there may be another gal in the pic but I dunno. I dunno what happened though, it seems like the magick is dying off a bit bc i'm not getting anymore "movement" from him or dreams :( should I keep working it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,
I definitely would.
What do you have to lose by working it? Just a little of your time.
What do you have to lose if you just now abruptly stop?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wallflower

Unread post by wallflower » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello, i would like to know other opinion for my situation. Maybe all was lost before but maybe you have more experiences with that. I used 6 love spells by LM (lodastones spell with magnetci sand, spell with red figural candles and catnip,3 red skull candles and I made baby doll with his foto.) In all spell has been used oils Love me, Follow me boy and Reconciliation and the same powders.) Nevertheless, our situation was not specially complicated, he was after divorce (I know, I have to wait and give him time etc.), but we met offen and we had sex together. Than he suddenly decided he have to be alone now.
I provided more spells during 6 months and I saw many signs and there are movement too, when we met moretimes, but no results... I want to ask you If I shall hope to succesful results, or 6 months is long time and my thing is over. I know that magic is individual and expected results too, but maybe somebody have seen results after longer time.

I will be thankful for every answer and experience.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 pm

wallflower

Reconciliation work is one of the most difficult kinds of magic, especially if the work wasn't started until long after the marriage has started to go sour. Was he talking about divorce before you started any love work at all? If so, I am afraid your work was too little, too late.

There are also further questions to consider:
  • Is he involved with someone else?
    • If so, for how long?
    • Do they have children together?
    • How determined is she to keep him?
  • If there is another woman involved, or if his family disapproves of you, have they hired a spiritual worker to banish you from his life?
  • Did you set a deadline before you began your work? How long were you together? If it was for a number of years, it might be worth working and fighting for a longer time than if you had only been together for a year or two.

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele

wallflower

Unread post by wallflower » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 am

Thanks so much, MissMichaele , but he was not my husband, HIS marriage was 2 years and his wife cheated him and left. I want help him, maybe he don´t believes me and I needed magic help. I am waiting results still, but my hope leaves me that somethnig will be better and he will comes to me.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”