Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
sailor5
Forum Member

Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by sailor5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

What will happen if I mix Love Me Oil, Follow Me Boy Oil, and Attraction Powder while hanging out with a guy i really like?

He's a receptionist at my institute (school), and I wear attraction powder while im near him and talk to him (and add the powder to papers i hand him)which absolutely works!

But what will happen if i mix these two oils on myself when around him?

p.s. I asked him out to lunch monday and he said yes! so I just want an extra help of course.

Thank you so much for your time!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Sailor5,

Mixing Love Me Oil with Follow Me Boy Oil is quite a popular blend and should encourage him toward you. You cannot literally blend the oils with your Attraction Powder, because oils and powders make a gooey mess when mixed, but you can indeed wear both.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sailor5
Forum Member

Unread post by sailor5 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:01 pm

thank you,so much.i appriciate your time and advice. ^_^

Lovemagic
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemagic » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 am

Hello
I just got the package. I'm very happy. These are my ordered.

Cleo May
Come to me boy
Attraction
Love me
Jezebel
Follow me boy
Fast luck
Queen Elizabeth

1) I would like to know if I should try one at the time or mix together?

2) Which one I should use if I work for retail shop? I want to be able to convince customer to buy more stuffs & I want to be able to draw more customer to the store too.

3) Which one I should use if I go out with friend to the club or party to attract & draw more man?

4) Do they have secret how to anoint the oil on body or face to make the oil work strong the most?

Thank you so much for all recommended.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Hello, Lovemagic,
So happy that you received your oils! Are you having fun? I always love getting my Lucky Mojo oils and then experimenting!
I like to try one at a time and see the results (and write them down). Then, I start experimenting with blending them.
You could theoretically lend almost all of them to see results. But, I wouldn't do that. Some people want to attract wealthy men so they add the Cleo May to the Love me, or the Attraction, etc. You could do any combo here.
For the shop, the Attraction and fast Luck will do it. I'm not sure what kind of shop you have. What kind is it?
They're all great oils for attracting men. Again, experiment (Although I really do like that: "Follow Me Boy"
Here's all the "secrets" to anointing with oils ! www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Just relax and experiment. Then, one day, you'll be telling us what works best in combinations!!
Take Care
Happy Holidays

Lovemagic
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemagic » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello Miss Aida
Thanks a lot for ur responded. I actually I did tried combine every bottle together lol. The result was kinda quiet. I decided to read the detail which bottle use for what purpose again coz I wanted to combine correctly. So the second time I used only combine 3 bottle Fast luck, follow me boy & Cleo May. The result was GREAT! I got so many attention from guys all ages from teenager to 50 lololol no matter where I go. They kept stared at me, smiled at me & tried to walk close to me get my attention lol. There was a young guy walked in the grocery shop with his parents & saw me was by myself. He kept looking at me tried to get my attention. I walked away & he still kept stared at me. I felt little awkward coz I can actually tell his parents noticed that too lol. To be honest I don't like young guy. I like older man more :D
It seem Fast luck & Cleo May works great so far for me. I always blend 3 bottle together, maybe I should try 1 bottle at the time so I can see which one will work the best for me.
Are there any oil can actually help guys brave enough to come to talk to me first? Lol I do not like to approach guy first.
Anyway, Now I'm working for retail shop I really do want the business get pick up more coz I do not wanna get lay off if the business is bad. I almost forget to mention that I ordered Money drawing & Money stay with me sachet powder too. Can I sprinkle in front of store, shoes & rub on my palm? Did I do correctly???
Thanks a lot for all responded & recommended. Have a great day!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Congratulations on your more powerful and simpler oil blend :)
Lovemagic wrote:Anyway, Now I'm working for retail shop I really do want the business get pick up more coz I do not wanna get lay off if the business is bad. I almost forget to mention that I ordered Money drawing & Money stay with me sachet powder too. Can I sprinkle in front of store, shoes & rub on my palm? Did I do correctly???
That's a good combination -- "Money come and money STAY." You can use it with your Fast Luck and Cleo May until you can get hold of some Boss Fix.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

EnlightenedOne1
Newly Registered

Unread post by EnlightenedOne1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but can you wear both Look Me Over and Follow Me Boy at the same time, or is that "black" magic?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello, EnlightenedOne1,
Yes, of course you can wear both of the oils.
Black magic? I have no clue on where you got that idea but it is absolutely preposterous.
Wishing you the best

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:45 am

Hello

I blended clarity, wisdom and crown of success in an oil diffuser that uses a tea light and added some water to the oils to help me concentrate while working.

The first day I didn't have any problems.

The 2nd day, I added some more water and holy cow, the oil started bubbling and boom, it exploded all over the place.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 am

magicinthemoment, if you are using an oil diffuser you don't need to add water to the mix. Water and oil is not a good combo. Just use the oil alone in the diffuser and you will be fine. A little bit of oil goes a long way!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Thank you miss Phoenix!

That never even dawned on me. Duh! LOL

morgana
Forum Member

Unread post by morgana » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi, I wasn't sure under what category I should place my question; so here it is.

This is for my mother. My parents have been together for over 30 years but are still young (she's in her 50's and he's in his 60's).
The issue: Although they love each other and enjoy each others company, they both need their space --something that my Dad doesn't understand.
He does have his "alone /guy time" and hang out with friends now and then. But when it comes to my mom having her space, he wont let her. I'm an only child and I'm very close to my mother, and there are many times where I want to have 'mother and daughter' quality time, but he's always there. I dedicate one day of my week to them, but I also want another day with just her. I can't take her out to spend some girl time without him tagging along. She has talked to him about giving us some space alone, but he always throws a tantrum and ends up getting his way ALL the time. He's very possessive with her, where ever she goes, he goes. And whenever we manage to go out (we have to throw in a little white lie in order to 'escape') he calls her almost every hour. It drives me crazy --he suffocates her. My mother has mentioned to me about perhaps getting a divorced because it's only getting worse, but at the same time I can see that the idea of a divorce hurts her because she loves my dad.
We are tired of coming up with white lies, and even then, we can only go out so often without him growing suspicious. So we go out every 2 months or so. Ridiculous, I know! :(
She doesn't want to send him away, but something that could help her get him off her back.
I was looking at some of the Controlling/Commanding products, but I don't know if I'm on the right track, or perhaps there's another/better way.

I appreciate any suggestions on the matter.
Thank you!

missperfect_8
Forum Member

Unread post by missperfect_8 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello all, I just joined this forum and made my first ever purchase on Lucky Mojo and decided to seek help in how to use the oils and the outcomes. My order includes the I dominate my man oil, the love me oil, and the look me over oil. I have also purchased a Jezebel oil, follow me boy oil, and come see me oil from a seller on Etsy. What are the possible ways of using the oils? And is mixing them oils or wearing them as a perfume at the same time safe? Will it affect the purposes and make it less potent? Will it work?
Sorry if I sound a little ridiculous and thank you in advance!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi missperfect_8,

your questions are far from ridiculous and have been answered many times before on the forum. I suggest you read the following page on working with oils to begin with: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

After that, read through this forum thread on mixing oils as well as the threads on general use of oils and how to mix them in with various body care products (although you can wear it straight as perfume):
lucky-mojo-conjure-oils-general-usage-q ... 88aa22b9aa
lmcco-oil-in-shampoo,-lotion,-soap,-pom ... 88aa22b9aa

Once you've looked through the wealth of information and ideas provided in these, feel free to post any questions which remain unanswered and we'll be happy to answer them to the best of our ability.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

missperfect_8
Forum Member

Unread post by missperfect_8 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Thank you for your detailed response Aura!! I clicked and read the links and they were very helpful, however, I was wondering if there are specific ways to anoint one's body (myself) to achieve certain goals? Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 am

Hi missperfect_8,

The methods for achieving a specific goal are the same as any other way of anointing your body with an oil or blend thereof: you apply it while stating your petition and/or prayer. Certain oils are traditionally applied to the head such as Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom. Others can be worn anywhere - I tend to prefer oiling the feet after a footwash or spiritual bath.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:48 pm

We see eye to eye on that aura.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:24 am

I've been working several spells for about two-three weeks or so and it only just now occurred to me to blend my LM oils! D'oh! All the time I could have saved. :P

Since I'm trying to break up a romantic partner who "loves me but isn't IN love with me" with his very I'll-matched live-in partner and increase his love for me so that he's passionately in love with me I made two custom blends, based on the oils I noticed myself layering a lot and consistently to dress the three black candles I burn on a vinegar jar for the couple and to dress the torn photos I use in Conjure Man Ali's discord packet spell, and the oils I use most for the candles I burn on the honey jar, photo box, and moving candle spells I'm working to increase and intensify his feelings for me. (My goal is to get him to ask me to move in with him indefinitely - right now he says he'd be happy to only see me once a week, and not even overnight at that, because the other woman is so controlling that it's stressful to do more even though he said he's not monogamous from the very start.)

So, for the breakup work I have a small bottle of Breakup, Essence of Bend Over, and Separation Oils. I used an eyedropper to skim the oil from the top of the bottles so I didn't disturb the herbs; instead I added new herbs to the blend bottle: hot pepper flakes and seeds, 9 black peppercorns, 9 nails, black salt, and poppy seeds.

For the love oil blend I used Fire of Love, Love Me, follow Me Boy, Stay With Me, Marriage, and Come to Me oils. I added ground lemongrass, catnip, cinnamon, rose petals, rosemary, lavendar, cumin, coriander, ginger, marjoram, thyme, two whole cloves and a piece of star anise, as well as personal effects from the man (two small scraps of fabric from some clothing and a piece of an envelope containing an old love letter he wrote me). I'm considering buying the Reconciliation and Road Opener oils, too.

Is that overkill or just more efficient?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:56 am

ravenmaven,
I am sorry I seem to be misunderstanding part of your story. He has a live in lover who is monogamous, he tells you he isn't monogamous. He loves you but isn't in love with you.
He won't stay with you and is happy to see you once a week but not even stay over night.
He tells you he can't leave because his partner is controlling or you gathered that?

I am going to ask questions, I do apologise if I have missed something.
Does she know you exist? As in have you spoken to her or is it only on your BF word that she knows?

I am wondering because it almost sounds as if he is playing you. I had a friend who was in a similar position and it turned out very different to what he had told her. I do hope I am wrong. i do hope that I missed something somewhere in your information.

You have a lot going on, with all the different types of spells you are using. I use an oil or two with different candle burnings as I like to focus on one or two things at once. That is how I am, I am curious though. So will really look forward to what everyone has to say. For me it would be concentration and intent, that if this doesn't work then I have something else to try later on. I am not sure that makes sense but I hope so.

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 am

I gathered that she's controlling. I don't think she means to on purpose, but whenever he and I arranged a trip she'd have endless panic attacks, so now we don't even though we're long distance and they live together, because it's too stressful and he doesn't want it enough to merit that kind of stress.

I just think if she's having panic attacks over something he TOLD her was a part of dating him, it's probably a bad match. Among other reasons!

She definitely knows about me. We actually get along pretty well! It's just that since she's monogamous she has a really hard time with my role in his life. And since she's not monogamous she's really bad at compromising or owning her own feelings and being accountable for them in a way that doesn't land on her partner or me, in this context. (Not saying monogamous ppl are bad at this in general, of course! It's just that she's bad at it in this case.)

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Basically what I want to do is make them break up, since they're ill-suited for each other and her limitations affect my relationship with him way too much for her to really mean it when she says she's okay with him being poly even though she's not, and then increase his love and feelings for me so he basically switches the commitments he's made to us, to make me his primary and most important partner, the one he lives with and saves the vast majority of his emotional and practical resources for and stuff! We had a talk today (we talk a few times a week) where he said he doesn't see what he wants from her and me (more/life building/etc. vs. less/just weekly dates/etc.) changing ever, but that's what the spellwork is for! I'm not even creating things from scratch, I just want to BUILD on existing love for me and frustration with her and emphasize/grow/increase both of them.

As for blending oils, it hadn't occurred to me that utilizing so many in one mixture could break concentration! I figured since I was already layering that many, as long as I say the same prayers and focus the same intent it should be the same? Thought maybe that many oils slows things down? What do you think?

Thank you for your concerns and checking in with me, Shantilly Lace!

SorrowRose
Forum Member

Unread post by SorrowRose » Tue May 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you for the clarity on blending too many oils together might break concentration. I also figured that putting many together would help, but rather focus on one or the other, than taking too much on at once.

Abigail Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Abigail Rose » Thu May 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Greetings,

Was wondering if I might inquire about mixing a couple of oils. I am new to conjure and trying to muddle
through until I can take the class, which I am looking very forward to. :)

My question is this: I wish to unlock and or enhance any psychic gifts I may have. In your opinion, would
the Clarity oil be a good one to mix with the Psychic Vision oil to help me in my quest?

Thank you in advance for you wisdom and advice.
Blessings,
Abi
Blessings,
Abi

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi Abigail,

Because your question was more on blending more than one Lucky Mojo Oil, such as blending Psychic Vision and Clarity oils. Do check out the previous pages for as I recall this has been brought up before, and worth reading.

Those to combinations of oils are a wonderful blend to help with enhancing your gifts and making sure you are clear. Personally I have used those two oils as well as King Solomon Wisdom and Spirit Guide oils as well. That is a little extra, but you can't go wrong with the two oils you're thinking of working with.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Abigail Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Abigail Rose » Thu May 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you, Papa Newt.

I just found the oil mixing posts (first time posting and conjure newb) and have
really enjoyed reading thus far and have learned so much in just minutes.

I appreciate your time and advice and will definitely heed it.

Blessings,
Abi

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 4:29 am

In any blend for unlocking psychic gifts - do consider Master Key Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
Aura Laforest

Abigail Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Abigail Rose » Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 am

Thank you Aura. I just added all of these suggested to my cart. The Master Key products sound perfect. :D
Blessings,
Abi

smichelle
Forum Member

Unread post by smichelle » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Okay, so...
I will be traveling to see my..whatever he is.. in just two weeks, and I'm having trouble figuring out what Lucky Mojo oils I should pack with me.

Our situation is odd -- he is currently with someone, sort of... but has said that he still has feelings for me and that he'd be interested in giving it another shot. He's being a bit odd though; he's very hot and cold, so to say...I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the best way to go about things when I see him.

I currently have:
Compelling Oil
Come To Me Oil
Commanding Oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Break Up Oil

Would it be a good idea to combine come to me oil and follow me boy oil?

As much as I want to break up this guy and his current partner, I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to wear the oil myself, so I'm guessing I should leave that one at home.

***In combination with this, I do have a honey jar candle going, but unfortunately I won't be able to work the honey jar while I'm away for two weeks, as I can't burn candles in my hotel room.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:02 am

Hi smichelle,

Yes, in your situation I would dress yourself (and your guy, if possible) with Come to Me & Follow Me Boy oils. The Break Up oil would only be useful if you would be in a situation where you could dress the man and his other woman, in order to cause *them* to break up. This page has ideas for how to do break-up work on the man and his other partner should you choose to do so: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can read more about how to use anointing oils here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello smichelle,

Blending Come To Me and Follow Me Boy sounds like a great idea! Also do not worry to much about not being able to light candles on your honey jar. It will still work for you without a candle going. Before you leave just explain to your honey jar what you are off to do and ask it to keep working on your behalf. Some people use honey jars without ever lighting a candle on them!

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I wasn't sure wher eto put this, but here goes. So the last Friday before the full moon. I anointed a red candle carved with my petition with Fast Luck, Come to Me, Attraction, & Cleo May oils. I was just feeling really lonely for male attention. Going through this divorce just gets this way, I guess. Anyway, I have been having guys contact me, but not anyone I would be interested. However, there is a friend I have that's a little bit of a gold digger & she's been pushing me to come hang out with her at her rich friend's pool (but I don't swim). Today she texts me & let me know that she showed my pic to her friend worth $200 million & he wants to meet me in two weeks. I'm so nervous, what oils should I wear????
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

AlyssaH !!!!
Holy cow!!!!
WOW!!!!
Look me Over www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Follow Me Boy www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Cleo may www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
Come to me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 pm

i used a blend o run devil run, van van, fiery wall of protection, and separation oil, with salt and Florida water to anoint my house and i used the oils to 5 spot a name paper rubbed the name paper with African black soap on 3 bad apples and so far we are free of 2 one more to go.

i put the name papers under a rock at the cross roads and said "as god as my witness i command you 3 to leave my home willingly. if i hot foot you're but the guys want the two bad apples gone so they asked me to go ahead and hot foot them. one gave me concerns and the other is getting there ex's concerns now.any other ideas? this combo is also keeping the homeless tweekers away. oh and i put brick dust around my house blocking it from bad apples

good stuff cat you are amazing and so are you're friends at lucky mojo bless all of you.thank you.

i'm going to clean the house with L&M but i will need to get some real Chinese wash from L&M i have the "generic brand "but it will have to be up graded with L&M products till i can order the good stuff :)

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:34 pm

the 3rd bad apple is on it's way gone my son said he would give her 3 weeks (lol)if that's not a slap on you're face wake up sign than I'm real stupid lol last night i threw a hot foot jar with the same mix of oils on the name papers in the river and then a bat hit our windshield 2 owls swooped in front of the car to the river and heading back home and on the same road 2 cats ran across the road .and this morning my son broke up with the bad apple:)i will keep you posted.the hot foot bottle had L&M hot foot powder as i tossed it in i said "good riddance to bad rubbish and tossed over my left shoulder .wow it works fast. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, mamabird39,
Wonderful!
Congrats!!!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:30 am

Miss Aida wrote:AlyssaH !!!!
Holy cow!!!!
WOW!!!!
Look me Over http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Follow Me Boy http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Cleo may http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
Come to me http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just saw this, & I have all of these :) I've been under the weather so I haven't gotten to meet him yet, but it will be soon
HRCC Student #1989

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 pm

ok i used a blend of lucky Buddha, lucky hand, fast luck, money drawing, money house blessing, and blessing, and topped it all with crown of success oil and i bought a lotto scratch it, 3 of them, the first one had a rooster the second was a random one and the 3rd one had a big crown just like my oil, i was so happy i took it as a sign.

i lost on the two i won $15.00 on the one that has the big crown i cashed it in later and bought a pyrite and a hand full of 4" colored black cat candles. these oils i put on my hands and money when i paid for them. (the scratch it's):)

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:17 am

hi well this is kind of funny i thought i was crossed so i did a cleansing and uncrossing but i had come to terms that the women in my family are just born clumsy any good oils for that? do i need protection oils to protect me from my self lol:)(i tripped over my own foot and spranged the other foot.if not any good oils for healing.
thank you so much.
and yes i'm serous i'm a clutz .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:26 pm

mamabird39 !!!
Be careful !!
I used to have a friend who was just like you. She would always dress so beautifully and try to walk gracefully but she was always uncoordinated and....BOOM!!
You might want to try a little Master Oil on yourself daily. And state your intention that you will be the Master of gracefulness.
www.luckymojo.com/oil-master.html
I think you already know about the healing products www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
PLEASE take care of yourself

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:17 am

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all having a great tuesday. I received my order saturday which had a couple blends, among other curios.

I ordered the Master Key - Spirit Guide - Psychic Vision - Power Blend - Very strong! Very very good blend....very good

I also ordered the Money Drawing Oil - Money Stay With Me Oil - Prosperity Oil - Wealthy Way Oil Blend! I'm about to use this to wash my front door. I need to research ways to make oil washes like this. One thing I thought of is mixing some with some water (Maybe mix some of the Money Blend Oil with Blue Water?? ) in a squirt bottle and spray the doorways weekly. I have very large bay doors all around so I'd like to mist the doors as best as possible.

Wonderful fragrances and fantastic blends!!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 pm

you can always buy the baths for these blends, bath in them, then take some of the water and wash down the doors with it..feel free to add a few drops of the oil to the used bath water to add some to it. this way it has you the oil and the wash all in one.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 pm

I didn't think of adding the oil to the bath salt water. I like that. Bath Salts are the one thing I haven't gotten yet. That's next on the list!! :) Great idea. Thanks j82

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 pm

sant430, i am so glad you like the oil blends. I do too!

You can make a bath / wash with just a few drops of oil, too, if you wish. The oil will float on the warm water (in a basin or in a tub) and fragrance the room.
catherine yronwode

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello Miss Cat!! I LOVE your blends! :) I am already laying out what blends I'm going to get next!! There's so many oil blend ideas that can potentially align perfectly with specific narrative intents! The potentials really are mind blowing!! lol I see myself doing bi-weekly orders from LM for quite a while!! So much awesomeness here.

I had wondered how strong a bath would be with some oil too. That's good to know it's just a couple of drops. I can then use the bath water in the washer's rinse cycle!!!

The knowledge and the generosity of the delivery of this knowledge is just wonderful here! I feel like I have found a long lost home. This is exactly the type of place I've been looking for. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Thank you!
catherine yronwode

tbrooke2018
Forum Member

Unread post by tbrooke2018 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:36 pm

So, I read on here that if your target comes in contact with your dressing oils, it can draw your target toward you or your desired goal, but how do you sneakingly get the person to come into contact with it? I kind of wanted some ideas.

I want to blend some follow me boy, with reconciliation oil and return to me oil to draw my ex even closer towards me. Thanks!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm having really good luck with Bewitching oil, but not so good luck with attracting available men that inspire lust in me. Is Come To Me or Attraction good to mix with this? Also, how do I state to keep the men that I'm physically attracte dto coming, but make sure they're single?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

I just looked at this page and it has lust spells here: www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/loveandsexspells.html

I do know that Patchouli will induce Lust: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

You might also want to consider working with Venus oil.

As far as your petition is concerned: Just include the term: "unmarried" men when you make your petition

Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 am

Thank you
HRCC Student #1989

Taylor
Forum Member

Unread post by Taylor » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm having wonderful results wearing Attraction and Crown of Success, both things I was aiming for at work as well as some cool unexpected results. I haven't had a relationship (or a date) in 6 years and I think, after so long, I didn't make it a priority and got comfortable being single. Well, those two oils and my work weren't going to let that go. I met an intelligent, charming and wealthy man that came over to me and showed interest. I don't look for the money part, I figure that's my job, but my grandma's words are in the back of my head...it's just as easy to fall in love with a wealthy man as it is a pauper. Lol. Not true, really, but what the heck. I'm not sure how this will turn out but it's fun, amd you better believe I have my dressed and carved red candle burning on my petition & dollar with our names crossed 9 times (shoulda used a twenty : P) and sachet powders, Song of Solomon, etc.
This note is just to say WOW, thank you so much Cat and company at LM. I'm having so much success and fun. You're products are fantastic!

One question...I'm headed for the root workers special and I was wondering if anyone has smelled the specific combo of Attraction, Crown of Success and Bewitching? I know I love the other two and I'm sure I want to incorporate Bewitching. Should I go with the Attraction and CofS for the combo and buy the Bewitching separate or combine all three?

Cheers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, Taylor ,

That is such WONDERFUL news!!!! Thank you for sharing!

You know, I don't know what that blend smells ilke. You're probably better off getting the 2 as the rootworker's special and then buying a little bottle of the Bewitching separately. That way, you can experiment with just a little.

Let us know what happens, PLEASE!!

Take care

Taylor
Forum Member

Unread post by Taylor » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:24 am

Thanks Miss Aida. That confirmed what I was thinking. I could use Attraction and CofS in any area of life but I don't really need to bewitch my finances, health and home. What I mean to say is that there are other LM products for that.
Just after I wrote the question here, my candle burned down onto my petition and pic. I received a 6 paragraph email from the man I'm interested in and he called me 'my darling'. This from a 45 minute conversation with a man who lives on the other side of the country, sends and receives hundreds of emails daily and has women throwing themselves at him. So...uh...that worked. Yay! Even if it doesn't go anywhere, it's a bit of a revelation after so long to know that my romantic life hasn't ended.

I'm really happy that I've discovered LM and all of the people on this forum. I'm having one of those rare life experiences when you know something is meant to be a part of you because it brings joy and you have an affinity for it.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:42 pm

So I found this great technique for calling to a person's spirit & directing them on how you want to act, through spirit & sub-conscience . I've been working it without oils, just to get good at it. I was thinking I should try using Psychic Vision / Influence, but going through this has given me the idea to add Master Key & Power. I think I'm going to drop Influence, & start out with the other 3 of oils.
HRCC Student #1989

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi,

Can the following be mixed?
1. Van van oil with Uncrossing oil
and
2. Van Van with COS oil
Thank you
Happy holidays to all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, cecila,

Yes, you can do that. But I would personally prefer:

Uncrossing followed by Van Van

And

Van Van followed by Crown of Success

But, that's just me.

Take care

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 pm

thank you Miss Aida

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello everyone :) I had won one of the Facebook Friday drawings for Indian Spirit Guide and absolutely love it! It's becoming one of my "go to" oils. I use it daily.

Anyway, I thought of picking up a Rootworker's blend and center it around ISG. The first blend I thought of was the blend to enhance spiritual & magical faculties and replacing spirit guide with Indian Spirit Guide. I'd keep the other three (Master Key, Psychic Vision, Power). I'd like to find some other oils that would blend with narrative intent centering around ISG as well as a nice frangrance blend too.

I'd love to hear other people's suggestions too. I have the spiritual & magical blend also, and just love how that blend smells!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello, Santiago

Well, you got most of them!!

Here are a few other suggestions:

www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-solomon-seal.html

Happy New Year!

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Clarity and Solomon's Seal were some oils I didn't even think of! That definintely gives me some ideas to go on. Thank you again Ma'am! :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”