Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Revenge on a Financial Scammer Fraudster Thief Ripoff

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Revenge on a Financial Scammer Fraudster Thief Ripoff

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Hello all:

I'm a member of a group going through some turmoil. Since I'm new to the area, I'm still getting to know everyone in this group (it's a social/spiritual group) and I know I have to take everything everyone says with a grain of salt. Magicians do need to use their brains and common sense, and I try to remind myself of that several times a day ;)

However, there are several people (nearly 10) who are in the process of making formal complaints against the group's president. The primary complaint is financial mismanagement: one member claiming that they made a donation for a specific purpose, and the president did not use the money for that purpose, and in fact lied about where the money actually went. There are claims that there are two sets of financial records. There's a lot of bad blood and bad vibes, so much so that I've barely met anyone in the group because they're all staying away from this president; according to my one friend in the group, he has a history of reporting people to higher-ups who "defy" him.

Now, before I even got involved with this group I threw the tarot on it, and it said that there was a reversed King of Pentacles situation going on (immature men, mismanagement of finances) so it's possible that this could be referring to that situation. But I'm technically not supposed to *know* about any of this since "I'm new here". And I'm staying out of it as much as possible. But I can see where he's manipulating people. My further card readings on the situation seem to confirm that the financial stuff is correct and there is bad and controlling behavior going on all over the place.

Last week, I was attacked in my dreams psychically. The attacker...well, some of you may know the term "incubus". It's a spirit that attacks women sexually. I could feel this thing's tongue *inside my mouth* right before I woke up. Blech. And strangely, the spirit in my dream kinda resembled the president of the group in a physical way. I did a house blessing and cleansing, I did a cleansing and blessing on myself and so far have had no other trouble.

The people who are trying to get this resolved and get the president removed from power are going through the legitimate channels but my friend is afraid that he's so well "connected" that he'll get off scot-free. In fact, the person coming to investigate him later this month is staying *in* his house!

Last night, I was at a party where the president was also attending and I managed to get a hold of a plastic Coke bottle that he'd drunk out of, so I guess that counts as a personal concern. I haven't done anything with it yet. I don't want to hurt him, I just think from my own personal readings on him that he's not very spiritually evolved, that he cares more about money than about people, and if he's done anything criminal it needs to come to light. I'd like to get any and all of his evil deeds to "stick" to him and then be brought to light.

So my question is (and thanks for reading along):
1. The bottle is currently wrapped in a paper bag and living behind my toilet. The energy even feels kind of ..heavy. I don't know, maybe I'm reading something into it. It's still about 1/2 full of Coke and I was planning on leaving it that way to leave any saliva in it. Is that a good idea?
2. I was thinking of gluing/taping the bottle in a shoebox and gluing mirrors and battery lights on all 4 sides of the box. That way, the mirrors send any of his bad energy back to him and the lights "shed light" on any crimes he's committed.
3. I was going to maybe wrap the bottle with tape, sticky side out, so all his sins stick to him? And maybe each day for a certain number of days sprinkle some herbs for controlling or whatever to the tape and say "Every day more and more your evil deeds stick to you, you can't hide".

Any thoughts? Or should I say "screw it" and just stay out of this whole thing?

Thanks,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Should I hex this person, and how?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:49 pm

I would get out of this group and cut all ties. If you are going to cross that man I would try and get a better concern then the bottle. Take a look at Crossing,D.U.M.E, Devil's oil, Dark arts, that kind of thing,Goofer dust to. And just blessing yourself is not enough, do protection work.
HRCC Student #1559

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Should I hex this person, and how?

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:48 am

Hi HailDiscordia:

I do regular protection work and wear a mojo bag to that purpose, which I feed regularly. I also wash my house with Chinese wash and I laid down pinches of salt in each corner of the house to protect against further astral attack.

The group itself is good; it's just I'm feeling a lot of confusion about what the right thing might be to do to regarding its' president. Which may mean to do nothing at all :?

I don't want to cross this man, necessarily. I want him and his wrongdoings to be brought to light and for him to be punished for them. Would a "court case" focus be more appropriate?

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Shadileigh

Revenge on a Finacial Scammer Fraudster Thief Ripoff

Unread post by Shadileigh » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm

First - A big thank you to everyone at Lucky Mojo and the brilliant people who have previously given me advise in this forum before. My knowledge, skills, and confidence has increased ten-fold since I discovered this site.

So Here's Some Background About My Latest Issue...

I am a member of a not-for-profit social club. I just discovered that the club's current president has been ripping off members and pocketing club funds. The club's former V.P. (who resigned when he learned about her theft) is working with me to compile the proof that we need to formally accuse her of fraud.

On top of this, she is a total B with a little itch towards anyone she sees as a threat to her popularity and social standing within the club (mainly myself and a few of my closest friends). Basically she's creating lies and bad-mouthing us to other members. Normally I wouldn't care what someone says about me, but she went too far with her latest bit of B.S. about my best friend. It's time to put her in her place.

I firmly believe that an eye for an eye isn't enough, unless you first busted a lip and earned a TKO for it.

Anyone have any creative ideas for something truly vengeful? My inner devil wants to play. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Want to Drop A House On Her

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I find reversal work is even better in situations like this. They get a dose of their own medicine.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Want to Drop A House On Her

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Stop Gossip work to keep her from speaking ill about you while you perform Reversal work to give her what she's been giving you. Add Pay Me for her to return the money, and also add Court Case formula if her financial fraud will lead to criminal charges.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

senora63

Be Gone! Far Gone!

Unread post by senora63 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:56 pm

My last supervisor did something awful. She played with the budget numbers and eliminated my job while still being able to keep hers. She has done this with other employees that were "outshining" her. I want some revenge..I want her to lose her job also. She is lazy, takes credit for others work, lies, and is never in the office or where she should be. I really, really don't like her and I want her gone-give her a taste of her own medicine. I want to write an anonymous letter to the supervisor above her and tell her what I know and why are they still wasting precious government money on her paycheck especially when the state budget is so tight.
My question: what should I dress the letter with so when the upper management opens and reads the letter they really take into consideration the information I am going to give them? Hopefully they will fire her...let her be gone! Or is there another hoodoo way to get her gone?
Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Be Gone! Far Gone!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 06, 2011 6:20 am

Work Hot Foot on her to get her gone.

Put her and her bosses together in a vinegar jar with Inflammatory Confusion to sour their relationship and make conflicts and sow discord.

Dress the letter you'll send with Influence and Five Finger Grass powders to get them to see things your way and favor the info in the letter.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Fri May 06, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you! I never thought about the vinegar jar. Do I add the Inflammatory Confusion in powder or oil form? And their names written individually on a piece of paper, correct?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 am

Yes - if you can get some personal concerns, like a signature, picture, foot-track, etc use that as well.

You can use either the powder or the oil.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mamabird39
a iron clad curse to punish a cat thif that stole my famelur

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm

this homeless drug addict cat hoarder stole my black cat i had asked him to return him as i see him in this mans van he ran to me as i called him he took his collar off so now it my word against his a verbally cursed him in the Roma way (habit)because he said that he was not my cat the curse was very strong i felt it rush out of me and rushed to him and his car i said"i curse you with the curse of death you don't steal a witches cat "then i did the traditional had you know the spitting between the thumb and pinky as i cursed him the spit hit his car so i got it on the target lol then as i walked away i turned and yelled another curse i said "those very cats you stole will turn on you and feast on you're rotten flesh "so I'm not done with him i told all of the homeless tweekers down the street he has 3 day to return my cat each day his life will get worst 'but I'm not done looking to add layers to the onion.dose my friends here at L&M have some good ones i also have dirt from the local jail and court house i even was granted permission to get as much as i want.i have grave yard dirt, so any ones ideas are most welcome .

mamabird39
Re: a iron clad curse to punish a cat thif that stole my famelur

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:40 pm

i came out of the broom closet today i love my cat.it took 3 years for that curse to come to completion but I'm real talented on curses just verbally i can dish them out and they work some faster then others but they work.i scared a herd of tweekers as i yelled my curses they are afraid of me and that's ok they won't be stealing from me any more allot of them are avoiding my house now and cross the street to avoid me
i'm going to hot foot the lot out of my way.like Moses parted the red sea.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 pm

i just found out this man steals cats and sells them for his drug money i might not get my kitty back but he will pay for this i have crossing oil coming and miss cat's book i had to order from a different online seller because my money is on pay pal they are authorized to sell L&M i'm so heart broken well my house has been cleaned with hissop,fwp,van van,run devil run holy water,salt ammonia,olive oil,and Chinese wash and we all bathed with the same mixture oh and blessing oil ,and i smudged the house with sage.light my white candle and my saint Micheal candle and my white candle that was blessed by a Catholic priest i think we are clean .and protected so this man is up poo creek .i miss my cat his name is squeakers. :cry:

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

since he's a homeless addict, sounds like he's crossed/cursed already

did you call the authorities?

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 am

because my cat doesn't have a collar or microchip they can't do a thing i used to work at the humane society in ore, my cat hates collars and he takes them off out side we were taking him to get micro chipped .we had to cancel his appointment ,this guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing he has done this to too many people .and gotten away with it legally he hides behind his cat rescue business and a local animal vet .it's my word against his so that's why I'm on here to give him his just desserts. i have crossing oil on it's way this man is pure evil. i have prayed and asked god to send me a sign to go a head I've checked with my cards and my pendulum Micheal (I named him after saint Micheal) everything look's good Ive cleanse the house and property and everyone in my house .now I need some good ways to 1.cross him up . 2.get him caught 3.have his butt put in jail or prison for his actions.and 4. punish him. then hot foot him out of my state .the last curse i put on a man the curse worked for 3 years ending in his death the way he was found confirmed it was the curse i had put on him. that was a verbal curse .oh I'm putting this man's name rank ect on the pet section on craigslist to warn others about him soon.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

mamabird, it sounds like you have all your vultures in a row ;)

If you want to do some Inflammatory Confusion type work to get the crooked vet fighting with the man who stole your cat, I bet you would see movement after that.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

do you think a vinegar jar with dog and cat hair would do it's funny they all link up with the animal theme as a whole .so what would you all add in the jar? i have a lot of L&M products and some things i had to get that they don't have as in local dirt ect..would putting dirt from the jail and curt house do some good and some graveyard dirt from a special person"s grave ?i can't wait till i get my book.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 pm

i was just out side asking for a sign if my curses are working and i kid you not a paper blew over to me i picked it up and low and behold i got another big sign the paper is a news paper this is what's on it there's a car fire reported and well allot of death and fire,then it has death notices on it.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:35 am

i got him back thank god he is home my cat is home but this man is still going to be punished for what he did not only to me but to others he has hurt.the street crowd at the shelters down the block willingly talked about what kind of person this man is even they disapprove of this behavior there are no honer amongst thieves ,and that tends to play in our favor.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I might suggest since your cat was in contact with this scoundrel you could do a destruction or D.U.M.E. curse integrating a few hairs from your own black cat's tail using a traditional formula and calling upon your cat as a willing participant. Surely he or she wants some restitution too.
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 am

that is a great idea I'm making a list of oils ,herbs ect for my next purchase from L&M some times it's hard because of things changing so now I'm stocking my curio cabinet so i will have what i need i just got my book hhrm love cat's book .and i have my canning jars (i make jam)so i always get extra jars for spells .would the d.u.m.e work in a jar?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I'm not sure I understand this recommendation. Wouldn't involving the cat's DNA (e.g., its hair) in a destruction or DUME spell somehow endanger the cat in the process? I'm pretty new at this but I personally wouldn't risk involving my animals so directly in a harmful spell as they could potentially get hurt, nor would I even allow a professional to use my animals in this manner. It just sounds very risky to me.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

well the guy is terrified of me now so are the others but not as much as he is the other day he saw me and well he ran back in his van and took off he had the look of fear in his eye's lol they were right about public curses they do work ether they stay away in fear or they burn you at the stake lol(old pagan humor).:)

Rag Doll

Most effective spell for handling a plagiarist?

Unread post by Rag Doll » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello, everyone. New here.

I won't get into too many details here, but I'm an expert on a niche subject. And one person in particular has become a problem.

I have never met this person, and I don't intend to. The problem started when I took this person to task a couple of years ago for failing to include some really crucial information in an article. I did not name the person - just hinted.

This person has been retaliating ever since - stealing story pitches I submitted to some of the same publications that have employed them, publishing egregious factual errors by the dozen (they clearly don't fact-check ANYTHING), and in at least one case deliberately taking my blog's content, altering it, and passing it off as their own.

I've written to this person's primary editor, pointing out that "their" content was in fact mine. Said editor has never responded. (This publication recently came under fire for unrelated reasons. Clearly, they have an ethics problem!) I'm a respected writer and speaker in certain (small) circles, but because this person has media connections I don't have, their voice is the one being heard by the masses.

This is what I want to accomplish:

*Force the plagiarist to confess to stealing content (mine, as well as anyone else's they've stolen).
*Destroy the plagiarist's credibility.
*Keep the plagiarist from interfering, in any way, with my plans to publish a book on my subject (when I'm not at my day job, I'm working on a pitch package).
*Force the plagiarist to leave my hometown, never to return (they don't deserve to live there).

Any ideas?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Most effective spell for handling a plagiarist?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:50 am

Hi, Rag Doll --

Effective spiritual work is best accompanied by effective mundane work. Get your knowledge of DMCA Takedown Notices up to speed. Be prepared to file against online hosts of plagiarism, as well as against publishers of print books.

After that, try some effigy work. Paper dolls hae worked for me. Singe and burn them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rag Doll

Re: Revenge on a Finacial Scammer Fraudster Thief Ripoff

Unread post by Rag Doll » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:50 pm

Thank you, Cat. I'm getting ideas (and good to know about takedowns)... ;)

Welshdragon
Newly Registered

Advice needed about reversing injustice to a thief

Unread post by Welshdragon » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:18 am

First up hi every one apologies for the long post here’s a little back story:

I’ve not had easy in life it’s been tough having to endure a wide variety of medical problems , asd, adhd, epilepsy, bi polar, Marfans syndrome, have numerous surgeries in too legally I’m classed as a vulnerable adult, my family has also had their fair share of problems to been help caring for mum and dad since about 12, I’m 33 now, despite all this I don’t take life to seriously if I did it would be a different situation, they say the ones who need the most help are the last to ask for it and subsequently the first to offer It.

With being a care giver as well as my own problems I’ve never actually left home through a mix of circumstance, confidence and responsibilities. At 33 this is some what embarrassing that id never had the opportunity to become independent.

I was introduced to these two individuals through a friend who had taken a job with them, they offered us a chance to stay with them (it was a pub) they had lots of room. So it was a hard decision to make but eventually decided to split my time between home and there, if any thing to provide me with some respite, around this time dad was diagnosed with cancer. So was a really tough and dark place hadn’t really had any friends for around 3 years, so was grateful for the support.

Unknown to me they were manipulating and taking advantage of me they conned me out close to £3000.

And on the day my mother died they left the pub, with £5000 takings missing. They haven’t been seen since (Feb, 2018). After which been discovered they a prolific criminals who have done the same to others and well as potential sexual assault, rape and domestic violence.

Now money is money but they took something which took me so long to build up trust, confidence. A piece of me was taken from me. But as usual in life i fully intend to turn a negative in positive and draw attention to this kind of crime where innocent lonely vulnerable individuals are taken advantage of by evil individuals. Because it happens more than people realise.

Justice is my primary goal. One man in particular needs to pay for his crimes, and that will just be the beginning.I know full well I possess a hell of a lot of power in me and have been told by other psychics etc I have a extremely strong and unique energy, As I don’t know where they currently or any thing regarding their property is not possible I am planning on making a mojo bag with his photo and some goofer dust with some extra punch chillies, flies, meal worms, couch grass, bindweed, ginger, black salt, poppy seeds, valerian root, foxgloves seeds, lord and ladies berries, black berry leaves, mustard seeds. All either foraged or from my garden. It’s going to be so potent stuff.

I know full well that goofer dust is potentially deadly but to me in this situation death is too quick, too easy he deserves torment suffering pain. This guy is also a pathological liar so inspired by the boy who cried wolf, I intend to make him suffer in silence so no one will notice no one will care, the ultimate punishment, consumed by your own darkness

Now I know that karma is primarily an eastern concept but what about reversing the bad fortune he created and returning it to him?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I will keep you updated.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Revenge on a Financial Scammer Fraudster Thief Ripoff

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello, Welshdragon --

Everything you planned sounds good except that mojo hands are generally made for the wearer, not for a distant enemy. You have blended African American hoodoo with what seems to be Anglo-Celtic-Welsh spell-craft, and that is, of course, your own choice, but I would suggest that you do not try to force the combination of styles. Reversing evil to a thief is a time-tested way to work, and the advice I would give is that this type of justice spell is not traditionally worked in a mojo bag, but rather in a doll or in a bottle.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”