Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi Mushu,

to be completely certain on the meaning, you'd have to get a reading from someone who does candle readings: AIRR has many you can choose from. There's also some information in the page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html as well as in Miss Cat's excellent book on Hoodoo Candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Short version however, there are a couple of possibilities:
1) If there are shapes in the soot, you may be dealing with spirit marks - they look like distinct shapes or ''ghosting''.
2) If it is a consistent all-over soot that you can usually see through somewhat, clouding on the glass would be the best description, then it often means that there's a lack of clarity on the issue or situation that needs to be addressed. The more opaque the soot, the less you're seeing.
3) If the soot is darkish grey or black, it usually indicates that someone is working against you.
4) What the candle does at the bottom will give you an idea of the outcome - so if the soot clears to transparent at the bottom, with no wax residue, then the issue will clear up. If there's a ring of wax or clouding still, more work is often necessary to push through the resistance or obstacles, or to obtain clarity and insight.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 am

Ok, so last night- well this morning around 12:30- I did a honey jar spell for my ex boyfriend and used a candle dressed with come to me and follow me boy oils and lighted dusted with come to me boy powder. I did my prayer while lighting the candle, and during the honey jar spell itself- I felt very good and optimistic. The flame fickered a bit and was very tall- the 4 inch candle burned down completely. no wax, just a bit of wick is left on the lid of my jar. Is this a good sign? the flames seem to be.

the issue is- i don't know when this happened, so I can't take it as a sign yet but over the past 2 days my ex deleted me off of a social media platform, I think this was done BEFORE the honey jar spell so I can't tell if it's a bad sign yet. I dreamt about him and an ex of his, we were getting along well in the dream and he was seeing how terrible she was a person within the dream. I took this as a neutral sign, as I didn't want her to be involved at all. I will cast the come to me spell 2x more today and then start again on Monday. Any ideas or thoughts?Hopefully Miss Cat can chime in :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting ,
Your candle's behaviors are very good!
But, remember: spells don't work immediately. Especially honey jars which are a little slow (but it is a solid spell to sweeten the target to you) to act.
So, his behaviors right after your first candle, I would say, had nothing to do with your spell. Not a sign, in my opinion
As far as the dream? We usually don't make judgments on one dream. Start a dream diary and see if there's a patter
I doubt Miss cat will answer this as she is an extremely busy woman. And that's another reason she has moderators (and we are all certified rootworkers).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:09 am

Thanks for the prompt response! I got a little discouraged when I realized I started during mercury retrograde, but I redid the prayer and candle lighting today and it's been the same for the last 3 candles, high flame and the entire candle is engulfed with no waxy remains. I am super excited to see what happens with the red skull.

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Update:

I don't know what to make of this. I used a small jar, a very small jar for my honey jar. Usually I light one candle on it and that's all because it is rather small, today I decided to light two- one pink and one red. The red one burned down faster than the pink and it was the first time there was any wax residue- tears that flowed all the way down the bottle. It's a baby food bottle. The pink candle left some residue but they weren't tears, looks like a piece of pasta lol.

I am wondering if because I used both candles the red on didn't have enough space to burn out? once the red was gone, the pink stopped pooling wax and burned down entirely.

Every candle reading has been positive until now. The tears worry me.

freshlysane

Unread post by freshlysane » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 am

I performed a return to me spell A green candle in the north blue in the west yellow in the east and red in the west with two pink candles the candles have burned down completely but the blue and red candles holder has cracked off the pink candles are still burning i read this is a bacd sign

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 am

Hello Freshlysane,

I moved your post the relevant thread on reading signs from candles. Read these pages to give you an idea of what your signs could mean. We don't do readings on these in the forum because this service is offered by many candle readers over at AIRR but you could always hire someone to give you a reading on what these mean as well!

Peace~

Nathen

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Well, the subject tells the story for the most part. I will be getting a reading next week and I'm not asking for free assistance, just some insight. Please forgive if this is in the wrong place.

I have 2 spells that the candles have been behaving in an interesting manner. First, the picture box spell. I have learned not to say too much, so I'll get right to the heart of the matter.

Two days ago the candle on the top started to dance. It's never done that before and YES, I checked that there was no breeze causing it. I play music and talk to my target while the candle melts. Now last night, it started dancing to get my attention. The flame when it doesn't dance is higher than I've ever seen a flame go, yet steady and healthy. The candle is one that generally take about 2 hours to melt completely and I pray over it, talk to it and play songs for my target to it for the first 30 minutes of the time. But last night, it kept doing things to get me to pay attention to it after those minutes were up. To test it, I would talk to it and it would calm down, then I'd go back to doing something else and see what would happen. I ended up having to talk to it for the majority of the time. Not only that but any time I'd caress the box, it would start to dance as well. I've even motioned for the flame to grow or come towards me and it did as I commanded it to.

On to the moving candle spell. His candle was already melting towards me. But as I started to talk to it, it would actually stop flowing from where it was melting (down and to the side, yet still towards my candle) and flow straight towards me and my candle directly. When I played music to our candles, his candle began melting faster and one of the sides of his candle folded over (didn't break off, though). Today when I tried to extinguish his candle, it fought me -hard (it even hissed, when it's been silent the rest of the time). So I let it go a while longer and when I went to extinguish it again, it went out easily (as usual).

I know I have gifts in this field, but I fought them until recently (as well as done hyssop baths to counteract a spell put on me). I'm not scared anymore, I just want to understand them better.

Thanks all!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, MarcelosSB ,
Great communication!
You have a spirit communicating (obviously), and I also suspect that the spirit of fire is also communicating with you.
Since you recognize this gift, your communication skills sounds like something that you are going to have to work with to understand better
I'm sure you've seen this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Thanks for sharing.
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! How can I work on my communication skills?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello, MarcelosSB,
There is no simple answer to this.
You may want to start reading books on the subject: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
You may want to start an Ancestor altar and ask for their help (see ancestral altar on the forum)
You may want to get magical coaching from an AIRR member who can help you do this: http://readersandrootworkers.org
There's just many many ways.
But, the above suggestions are just a start
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am

I've recently had 2 vigil candles burned having to do with my ex... its negative work, break up.. and the reports keep coming back black and sooty and even the last one the flame went out a few times. Does this mean more work needs to be done? If so what? He is a wretched man and cheats on this girl left and right and the relationship is dysfunctional. I don't see why its not working.. She is unstable and the poor girl has low self esteem and puts up with his crap. Any advice.. thanks

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

The new girl might be more willing to break up with Mr. Bad News if she had more self respect. Do the spell illustrated at www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html -- but first, dress HER candle with Crucible of Courage, Victory and Healing.

If you don't want the man back, then you don't need a candle to represent yourself, of course.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Phoenixx

Unread post by Phoenixx » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Hello,
I was burning a 7 day reconciliation candle. It burned clear for 6 days (approximately) 23 hrs. During the last hour or thirty minutes the candle glass turned black or had soot on the glass. I think the herbs caught on fire and created the soot, but I don't know bc this never happen to me before. Any opinions, information or suggestion please, thank you.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:43 pm

This is a bizarre situation- though I am hoping it is just a great one-every single candle and I mean every single one that I burn (i am doing a honey and a vinegar jar) with the exception of the time I tried to burn 2 candles on my honey jar at the same time- have burned clean. Completely, the entire candle is gone and there is either no residue or very little. I've burned around 12 candles on my honey jar and there is almost no wax on it.

Is this a good sign? I don't want to be overly confident in case it's a case of faulty or weird candles but i also don't want to doubt my work if I am just getting really good signs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Clean burns by definition are good signs it means the work will be successful. I assume you are using normal candles dressed in oil etc. If you have good signs then roll with it! Why ask questions you know the answers too! Keep up the good work! Cat has a great book about candle burning that adds a lot of this convo to it and its at your finger tips. Its a great price and good read!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 am

I have been working a penis candle and the wick keeps, "flowering" for the want of a better term.

It's not a knot as I have dealt with those, but the wick seems to "split" and broaden out forming two petals. Only one flame though. Burning nice and steadily.

It has done it a few times, when I went to groom the wick the first time it surprised me that when the petals were just touched and they drifted gently down. Although I haven't encountered this previously I tend to feel that this is actually a good sign as if the situation the candle is being used for is "blossoming". I am not going to worry about a reading as this isn't an important casting by any means just something for me on the side. Plus my own divination said it was a good sign.

The candle burn is lovely and clean, I'm just fascinated by these petals that insist on forming.

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:38 am

I dressed a red candle with come to me and follow me boy oil. I wanted him to call me/come to me. It was going well, I noticed a knot forming and was about to trim it until I realised my phone was off (obstacle to him calling to say the least!). As soon as I put my phone on charge, the knot burned off.

A couple of tears formed (there has been a lot of crying, I hardly doubt it).

But most odd of all was the wax shape left behind. I'll be honest, it looked like a very "blobby" reindeer. All I can determine is that he'll call after I've had a bit of a cry and sung "rudolph the red nose reindeer" a few times :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Mushu ,
You made me smile when you said that you'll sing that song!
Tea leaf symbols are basically the same as candle wax symbols.
You can find these divination books on Tea leaf reading here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

black-bird82

Unread post by black-bird82 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:51 am

HI Everyone!

I recently burned a follow me boy candle. It burned clean, all wax was consumed, lightly smoked, and the remaining herbs were shaped in a laughing face on the bottom.

How should i interpret that?

Thanks in advance!

xo
a Newbie :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, black-bird82
Welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately, we do not give interpretations on the forum but you can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
I will be merging your post to the appropriate subforum and you can see what other people are saying there.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 am

Well that was weird, I was looking at a candle I was burning and thought I need to snuff that.
Made a move to and it snuffed itself.
I know it's not normally a good sign that it does that but wow, just as I thought it, it did it. The flame was nice and strong and then nothing.
Anyhow I will relight it when I'm ready to continue.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace ,
Wow!
Maybe your will did this?
It would be interesting to know if you could do this again intentionally.
Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1631

VerlinMan77
Newly Registered

Unread post by VerlinMan77 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Hello!

Today I was working creating a poppet, and during the work I was burning a candle on a honey jar (I had the honey jar nearby and figured "why not?"). The honey jar and the poppet were being worked/created for the same individual.

When I have burned the candle before, I have had nothing useful to interpret in the wax. When I finished the poppet, I looked up at my candle and it had burned itself out. Most of the candle was gone (all of the center had burned all the way down), but some of the sides remained fairly high - my guess is that the wax picked the path of least resistance and that initial flow set the path for the rest of the burn.

The wax flow was towards me. When I looked down at the wax, I saw a very distinct set of male genitals in the wax. Full on twig and berries, standing proud.

As this was a red love candle (properly dressed and inscribed), can I interpret this as a good sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, VerlinMan77 ,
Unfortunately, we do not perform candle wax interpretations here.
You can find information on this here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Also, we realize that you are brand new here. But, please do not post randomly. There are topic threads and subforums that address your query. It is a lot of work for the moderators to split, move, and merge your post. And this is what I have to do now..
Thank you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:15 am

Hi i light a Return To Me Candle on thursday and it finished burning today. I have a question my candle turned white on it's second day but the white part wasn't at the top its in the middle. The top part turned into this weird grayish color at the end of the candle i know thats not a good sign but what does the white part mean? I'm going to purchase another candle because i saw results on the second day. But why do my candles always turn white then grayish at the end? Can someone please help me out here i will be buying another Return to me candle i will not stop till it burns clear

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:49 pm

I am burning a black candle to separate my lover from his fiancee, the wax formed a heartshaped, is that a good sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Hello, tanchan,
I am sorry but we do not interpret candle wax formations on the forum
You can purchase a book about tea leaf symbols (the same as candle wax symbol interpretation).
Just scroll down on the page that I am posting here to see the books offered.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

Hi all,

I have read the section on LM about candle divination and I have found it very useful as some of my questions have been answered on there. The candles that I use for my honey jar and my vinegar jar are quite small and they always burn with no residue left at all, usually just ashes from the wick remain.

However the last few times that I have burned candles on my honey jar I have noticed that when I am reading my chosen psalms, bible passages and the section of the Song of Solomon, the candle burns very quickly with a tall and perfectly steady flame. When I am done with the readings I leave the candle to burn out, and the flame remains very steady and very tall, but the rate at which the candle burns slows down significantly.

Does this mean anything or am I reading in to things way too much?

Thanks xx

Angel82

Unread post by Angel82 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 pm

so i've been burning a break up candle and since frinday of last week ive already had to burn 2...they have been burning very fast with a very high flame but there is a lot of blk soot finishing within 3days...the first one i turned on last friday turned blk from top to bottom and the one thats burning now is a little more than half done and blk soot is only half the glass...can someone explain to me what the fast burn means and if its working???

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 am

Hello Angel82,

If you look at this link it will give you some idea's about how to interpret your the way your candles have been burning.

( http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html )

Unfortunately we can not give interpretations in the forum because this is a service offered by the Miss Cat and several readers and rootworkers at AIRR. If you follow this link:

( http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ )

You can hire a rootworker to give a a reading on it.

Peace~

Nathen

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Thanks for replying to my post thanks for the advice NOT! -.-

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Oppss nvm why doesn't lucky mojo give candle divination?

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello,

Can someone tell me what it means if the leftover of a break-up candle over the same jar makes three dots: two far apart and one in the middle. The twos are just wax, the middle one is wax with herbs. The candle burned quite quickly and even the wax ran below the jar and burned below... I have my idea, but need confirmation...

Also, what does it means when road opener candle breaks-up the candle holder? Blockages?Thanks!!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:15 am

We don't do divination on the board,
you can either get a quick reading from the wonderful members of AIRR, or get a book on tea leaf reading for ideas of what it may mean.

But for some ideas
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
this should help.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi there. I started dating someone 5 weeks ago, the relationship took off very fast and he is the most amazing guy I’ve ever dated, let’s just say that the way he treated me has permanently changed my standard.

I started burning a Come to Me vigil candle 3 weeks into dating him, because that was the only vigil candle I had at the time, and I burnt it with the petition to bring him even closer physical and emotionally. The candle burnt out in less than 4 and it was very clear, no soot or haze at all and the bottom was very clean, no leftover wax. There are also two rising hearts (the candle was dressed with some glitter and little hearts) at the very top of the glass jar, facing each other, but not quite touching.

I thought that based on the signs, all was going well in the relationship. But two weeks later, my boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue.

I am so confused L Why were the signs completely opposite of what was happening in real life and what do you suggest I do?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 am

Hello Queen_of_Wands,

In general when a candle burns fast it can mean good results but can also suggest those results will be short lived. Unfortunately we can not do a candle wax reading on the forum as that is a service offered by Miss Cat and the readers over at AIRR. If you really want to get insight into what is happening I would suggest getting a reading . (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/)

Peace~

Nathen

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Queen_of_Wands,

In general when a candle burns fast it can mean good results but can also suggest those results will be short lived. Unfortunately we can not do a candle wax reading on the forum as that is a service offered by Miss Cat and the readers over at AIRR. If you really want to get insight into what is happening I would suggest getting a reading . (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/)

Peace~

Nathen
Thanks Nathen.

I did purchase an email reading from one of the AIRR readers about a month ago but despite having sent him multiple emails over the past month, I have not received a reply from him :(

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 am

I am working on a reconciliation of my family: The return of my husband, and the return of my adult sons. I pray daily and have prayers for them individually on The Crystal Prayer Network. I also have Honey Jars set up. Initially, the candles I burned for my youngest son burned down into holder, and then burned for a while with a blue light on nothing (without wax/without wick) then splitting the candle holder. ( Not good, huh?) But a recent love prayer, the candles repeated the air burning, but nothing was broken, just a clean burn. I take this to indicate an improvement.

The return of the father in some fashion (friendship, love, communication) is key to my boys, therefore I'm doing all of them. Just looking for feedback and/or advice, opinions.
Elihue

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am

Hi Elihue,

I'm sorry you are going through this, family difficulties can be so heart wrenching. I just want to ask a couple questions to get a better understanding of your situation, is your husband in a relationship with another person? How long have you been apart? When you mention the return of your adult sons, are you wanting them to move back home, closer to home or just take part in the family more?

If your husband is in a relationship with another person i would do a breakup/stay with me working with figural candles

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

return to me and reconcilliation spiritual supplies could also benefit you in this situation

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

WTFemale66

Unread post by WTFemale66 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 am

What kind of signs should I look for when I work and pray my honey jar? I have a blue candle and a yellow candle and while the yellow one is burning quite fast, the blue one isn't so much. The yellow has lots of wax while the blue doesn't. Yet the flames are almost the same height except the blue is just slightly taller. The person who the jar is for is also taller then me so I associate the blue candle with him and the yellow candle with me. Are these good practices or no?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands ,
Sounds like this might be a problem with the reader's e-mail.
You might want to try and PM him if he's also a Moderator on the forum.
If not, then contact the Ombudsman.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 am

Yes, I've been researching this and I think Return to me might be the way to go.

My husband got out of the car in 2010 and said he wasn't coming home anymore, he was moving in with our lawyer. And things went in all directions from that point. He has made contact with me several times, but is always pulled away/back by her influence and wont talk to me. Re: My sons : The younger son (24) has not spoken to me in 3 years. My older son keeps me at arm's length and says he considers me a friend and he loves me because i'm his mother, but I'm way too unstable to be to close to. (Bear in mind, I am a woman who worked constantly, ran 3 businesses with my husband, raised kids, dogs, advocated for my husband and helped him overcome mental illness. I made 60-80,000 a year. I'm unstable?)

I just want a healing. He doesn't have to break up, my husband just has to talk to me, my sons need to open their hearts to love again. There are ways of restoring our family circle without being exactly the same. This is crazy. We were the tightest family in the world, and in one year, hearts were broken, and we are splintered.
I am aware i am on the cusp of the impossible time space, of being unable to call them back - but we were together (all of us ) for 25 years. Much love and work. That must count for something. I believe that I must bind her influence so that my husband can hear me again, and as his heart warms, so will my children's.

What doi you think?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:05 am

Hi WTFemale66,

You'll find lots of useful advice on how to divine your candles in this thread. There's also great instructions on the informational page found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

In the thread and page you'll find out what the wax accumulation, burn speed and flame height usually mean (and flame height usually doesn't have to do with people's physical height - it is more of an indicator of how the work is affecting the target/burning through obstacles - amongst certain other possibilities).

If you intend to do a lot of candle reading, you could also consider booking a session of magical coaching with one of the AIRR members that offerst the service. You can also take pictures of your candles as they burn and get a detailed reading from a reader that offers ceromancy services.
Aura Laforest

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Queen_of_Wands ,
Sounds like this might be a problem with the reader's e-mail.
You might want to try and PM him if he's also a Moderator on the forum.
If not, then contact the Ombudsman.
Wishing you the best
Thanks Miss Aidan.

I PMed him 2 days ago. I'll wait a couple days and contact the Ombudsman if I do not get a reply.

WTFemale66

Unread post by WTFemale66 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 am

aura wrote:Hi WTFemale66,

You'll find lots of useful advice on how to divine your candles in this thread. There's also great instructions on the informational page found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

In the thread and page you'll find out what the wax accumulation, burn speed and flame height usually mean (and flame height usually doesn't have to do with people's physical height - it is more of an indicator of how the work is affecting the target/burning through obstacles - amongst certain other possibilities).

If you intend to do a lot of candle reading, you could also consider booking a session of magical coaching with one of the AIRR members that offerst the service. You can also take pictures of your candles as they burn and get a detailed reading from a reader that offers ceromancy services.

I thank you for the information. I've noticed that the candle deemed for him has been strong and steady with a little bit of a swagger with very little wax while my candle bends to him, drips lots of wax but has just as high a flame as his candle. Though I have seen a pop (seen, not heard) in his candle in the past two times I did it. Especially today, I saw 2 or 3 pops as I was talking to him about what I had hoped for and that I wanted to travel with him and raise our daughter with him. I've also been having dreams of his return and thoughts of his return. BUT he REFUSES to talk to me so I don't actually know if it's working or not. I think it has something to do with his new gf and her influence. Should I do a sweetening jar on her too to see how this is effecting or should I do something else with her?

WTFemale66

Unread post by WTFemale66 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Okay, I had read the candle meanings but some things that weren't included in the information.
My candle, I noticed, has scortch marks on it and is burning slightly faster but the flame is still as high as his candle. Also While mine has lots of wax and his has little, the wax of the two still touch in only a spot like they are "holding hands" Also mine has jagged edges while is smoother except for a tear shape that formed on one side. And his candle has ribs while mine is smoother.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

I hate that for you, family troubles can cause so much heartache. Since this is such a complicated situation with so many different factors i would suggest a reading with a member of AIRR. That way some more light can be shed on the subject and you can plan a course of action.

In the meantime, I would do some freezer work on the woman who is now with your husband. Include some alum and lemon to shut her up and lessen her influence.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html

Keep working those honey jars, don't forget to burn candles on them to further empower the work. I would seek out a spiritual helper in this matter from an AIRR member or Hoodoo PSychic.

Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello, Elihue,
You got some great advice here.
However, tis is a candle question. So I am moving and merging this entire conversation to the candle area.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Can we upload photos? I have a couple of crazy burns i could contribute.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Elihue,
No.
And we don't perform any type of divination on the forum
Sorry!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi everyone a freakin bug fell inside my candle. I was wondering if it's going to affect my work ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Lovelife ,
I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum.
Take a special look at page 24 and you can see what people say.
If this were me, I'd let the candle burn out and then start a new one.
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:42 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Lovelife ,
I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum.
Take a special look at page 24 and you can see what people say.
If this were me, I'd let the candle burn out and then start a new one.
take care

I couldn't find nothing a moth died in my candle but I took the poor moth out I just wanted to know if the moth was a bad sign or maybe it was just an accident maybe he didn't mean to land inside the candle he probably got burnt wen he was flying by it and landed inside it and died... Idk any answer or clue would help a lot.

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:11 am

my bad it was actually a gnat that died inside my candle! Sorry I was reading and I found out that miss cat said if it was a mosquito or gnat that it means something was bugging the person I put the candle to ? I hope it means that I was kinda worried it meant something bad I guess I will purchase another candle.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi there!

I recently lit some Return to Me candles. They all burnt clean without leaving any wax or soot on the glass but the first one went out and had to be relit 6 times, the next that followed went out once. But both candles had a clean burn.

Does that signify delay or do I need to follow up with more work?

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:35 am

Hi Queen_of_Wands,

Sounds like you've got a stubborn target resisting the work. Working with a helper light or two might be useful. Combining the RTM light with a John the Conqueror is another idea. Although the clean burn is great, a third run might be advised in order to get a full burn without needing to relight.
Aura Laforest

Fancy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fancy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 am

I did an employment candle spell for my husband, who has been having a hard time finding a permanent position.
The remains had a word in it. I have never seen something like it before and I am unable to figure out what it means. I have looked everywhere online... Can anyone offer me some idea of what it might mean?
The word was print, not cursive, and frothy.

The word was.... boy

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:50 am

Hi Fancy,

I'm afraid that we don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

If it can help, in many cases divining images left in wax is often done in much the same manner as those images seen in tasseomancy (tea leaf reading).

The word and image conveyed by ''boy'' rather than ''man'' may indicate that a certain amount of maturity may yet be necessary for access to a permanent position to manifest. Working with herbs such as Master Root, Sampson Snake Root and John the Conqueror might be able to help some.
Aura Laforest

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”