Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Mama Lubana,

Again I have to thank you for being so GOOD to me. I'm very thankful that you accepted your flowers before your day as I was going to be on vacation and that you continued to work your amazing power on my lover. Before going on vacation he confessed his love for me :D Definitely made me happy! He also kept in touch with me the entire time I was gone and as soon as I returned he had to see me. No complaints on my part! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! Love you.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:31 pm

I want a SOB whom I signed a loan for to pay up..can I petition St Martha for that.

I havent worked with her before and collectors are now calling me..does she work for things like this?

if so how do I set things up? I do have a novena candle with her image on it that ive never used

thanks

JaqC

Unread post by JaqC » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:40 pm

I just want to thank Saint Martha for all the help she has given me. I've been working with her for 2-3 months now, offer her a fresh cup of coffee everyday and I placed a small bottle of perfume in her space. She's been helping me with my man and each petition that I place under her candle has well been granted, sometimes it doesn't even take the next Tuesday! I don't know if it's right or wrong but I pray every Tuesday even after my 9 Tuesdays petition to her but try to talk to her almost everyday.

I had an argument with my bf a week ago but our relationship had been on the rocks for a month now to the point where we broke up, but after praying to saint martha for communication he sent me an invitation for a BBQ which I had to decline because I was still feeling the pain from all the words we said to each other, but then I called him politely and made sure he's okay in his new home. I haven't heard from him since.

I wrote another petition under saint Martha's candle for communication. I bought a batch of tulips for no reason and I had this urge to put the white one in front of her photo so I did. I still haven't heard anything from my man but I think it's because of my hesitation and confusion whether I want him back or not, he's a man who is not only stubborn (saint martha helped me "tame" him!), but he also has so many excess baggages and emotional traumas thus leading to many arguments and dramas.

when I pray to saint martha to tell me what to do I had men popping out of nowhere! It's like she's giving me choices.

Saint martha is a loving saint, yes she will grant your request but she will also protect you. She is more like a friend to me and I keep her close to my heart.

Gee_Whiz

Unread post by Gee_Whiz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:53 am

Saint Martha, I have to thank you for all of your wonder and favors. You are wonderful, beautiful and full of spirit! You never fail me because of that, my faith increases everyday. I will continue to stay close to you with our morning coffee, talks and prayers. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 am

Hmm does one need to use a petition while working with saints? I figure since "saint work" isnt hoodoo then petition papers arent needed here, just vocally speak your petition with the verses dedicated to the specific saint and go from there. Am I right?

It's my first time working with St Martha and I wanna make sure everything is done properly.

also those using a novena candle for 9 tuesdays, do you let the candle burn the whole entire tuesday then snuff it out to be used the next Tuesday? or just a certain amount of mins/hrs then start again on Tuesday?

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 am

Nobody??? Please!!!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 am

vimachado you might want to do a yes/no reading to see if she wants to work with you. look up airr workers who offer that $10 reading

might do that myself since Ive yet to get any answer to my questions in this thread

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks for responding. Is that I have trouble understanding some things the forum. I am Brazilian and I do the translation on google. Sorry.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, Sarafina,

I am sorry that we missed this.

The problem is that most people just use this thread to thank St Martha and some moderators assume that there's no question. My SINCERE apologies.

I use a petition paper with the Saints.

I've never done this without petition papers. Ever since I was a child, I was taught to use petition papers. I've seen petition papers used in Catholic churches, in Santeria, etc.

If I am using a vigil candle, I keep it lit and start a new one each week.

BUT one can also light it a little bit each Tuesday and, on the last day you would (obviously) let it burn out completely.

So, it's all up to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Mama Lubana,
I want to continue to let it be known that YOU are the real deal!!! You make it happen with domination and I thank you. I have learned that in life especially with men it is better to know what you want and go for it - no need to tip toe around. Yes, I like it when my man thinks he has the upper hand, but in reality he is doing exactly what I have asked you to make him do :D I'll let him continue to think that he's the MAN, but I know that it is YOU that makes it happen. You are my special diamond and I cherish you.
Blessings!

Bee
Newly Registered

Trying to dominate my boyfriend with st Martha the dominator

Unread post by Bee » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm trying to dominate my boyfriend from cheating again and staying away from these woman. To dominate him, for him to follow me to be obedient and respectful and faithfull. For him to do as I say. For us to have family and get married.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 pm

I just want to take the time to thank St. Martha for agreeing to work with me again. I can feel St. Martha when I petition her, and I get so excited when I see her candle going crazy. She made more happen than I asked just two days after my first Tuesday candle to her, which of course is how she works!

St. Martha, thank you for showing me what you can do and giving me the hope I need to move forward. I really appreciate that you are willing to work with me again and I look forward to the many wonderful changes you will make!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Dragonfly72

Re: Trying to dominate my boyfriend with st Martha the dominator

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Hello Bee,
First of all, try to figure out why is he behaving this way towards you in the physical plane and in the spiritual one (get a reading first!). Determine which issue is the most pressing one and do the work on it. You're saying "these women", so he is definitely having an issue with it which must be addressed first. You cannot start a family with an obedient "puppet", you need a partner in life, so before starting anything, please determine with an AIRR reader if he is the right man for you and how to proceed further if it is the case. St-Martha will not assist you if he is not a good choice for you. It is better for all involved to determine personal compatibility before having a family and kids, followed by divorce and regrets. So, I can't stress it enough, get a reading first!
Hope it helps you to see clearly the situation!

Blessed be, St-Anthony! Many, many thanks!
Thank you St-Mary!
Thank you St-Jude, please continue to help me!
Thank you St-Peter for showing me the way to follow!
Thank you St-Martha!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Trying to dominate my boyfriend with st Martha the dominator

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, Bee ,
We realize that you are new here. But PLEASE try to browse the forum and get familiar with the threads.
There are hundreds of posts about St Martha. I will be merging this to that subforum
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 am

Olá a todos.
Não sei se estarei a falar uma grande bobagem ou se é a minha tristeza a falar por mim. Desculpem o desabafo. Estou na minha 8ª semana da novena e decididamente percebo que SM ou Lubana não quer trabalhar comigo. Não obtive nenhum movimento em relação ao meu pedido, só pedi para que meu alvo entrasse em contacto comigo e não aconteceu. Estou triste porque penso ter feito tudo o li aqui, o altar, o lenço verde, o café, as flores, as orações, enfim, eu estava mesmo muito confiante, mas nada resultou. Gostava apenas de uma resposta, se possível, já que entendi que SM ou Lubana não quer trabalhar comigo (sei que é um direito dela, claro) o que devo fazer com o altar que fiz para ela? Desfaço?
Se alguém puder perder um minuto e responder fico imensamente grata. Felicidades a todos,
Vitoria

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 am

Hello everyone.
I do not know if I'm talking a big silly or if my sadness is not speaking for myself. Sorry for the outburst. I'm in my 8th week of the novena and decidedly realize that SM or Lubana not want to work with me. Got no movement in relation to my request, just ask for my target came into contact with me and did not. I'm sad because I have done everything I read here, the altar, the green scarf, coffee, flowers, prayers, finally, I was really confident, but nothing resulted. Liked only one answer, if possible, since I understood that SM or Lubana not want to work with me (I know it is a clear right of it) what should I do with the altar that I made for her? Scrap?
If anyone can miss a minute and respond'm immensely grateful. Cheers all,
Vitoria

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Mama Lubana,
Just wanted to thank you and tell you that I truly LOVE you!!!
Blessings!

Newbie2k14

Unread post by Newbie2k14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator/Filomena Lubana for comforting me during my loneliness and depression. I feel like a dark cloud has been lifted off of me. Thank you so much my mother. :)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:56 am

Thank you Saint Martha for interceeding for me and having my prayer granted. Thank you, thank you!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator/Filomena Lubana for coming for me. Even if I am not seeing any other signs than the dreams you've sent me, I am thankful that you are working for me, helping me in a hidden way that will benefits me in the future, even if I'm alone now... Thank you for giving me a timeframe for the fruition of all these efforts. Blessed be your name and please stay with me!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:29 pm

I am coming here to share something very, very important about working with Saint Martha.

I love this lady and have worked with her in the past. She has always given me what I asked for. IF IT WAS GOOD FOR ME!!!!

Recently I petitioned her for the return of my ex and received signs, but nothing more. I even had a very plain and large heart in the candle wax and thought "Oh he will be back!!" I wore her medallion, prayed daily for strength and the return of my ex, everything. Nothing beyond signs. He still did not return.

At first I was so mad at Saint Martha and could not understand why she would not return this amazing man to me. I am a good person. I want and deserve a great relationship. I was so devastated and upset i stopped the petition at 5 weeks. It was too painful to do all this praying and have no answer. I cursed her, God, the Universe and anyone else I could think of.

But that gracious and knowledgeable lady had only my best interests at heart and gave me a minimal amount of pain compared to the lifetime of agony I may have suffered if I had remained with that man. Over the past two weeks I have come to discover just how much of a lying, manipulative, narcissistic scumbag my ex is. So much so he is losing his job as a result of his bullying and lies.

Those of you devastated over the loss of a relationship may not want to hear this, but Saint Martha was really looking out for me and she will look out for you if you treat her right!! If you have heard she will kick him to the curb if he is a no good louse, SHE WILL!!!!!

I recommend working with her, after you have built up a relationship with her. Pray to her. Talk to her. She WILL answer and let you know if she wants to be on your side. Offer her something for nothing before you start asking for heavy stuff. Give her coffee, white flowers (I gave her lilies) Florida water. She will let you know what she likes.

Just remember. Instead of giving you that man you are losing sleep and not eating over because you are so crushed at the end of the relationship, she may send his skuzzy butt packing. You might not understand (I didn't) but TRUST HER! It could save you a lot more pain in the long run. I really dodged a bullet thanks to her. Hell! I dodged a nuclear war followed by a zombie apocalypse!

Now I have to repair the relationship with her. Apologize for doubting her wisdom. Pray that she will forgive me.

Saint Martha of Bethany, I am humbled by your wisdom and sheltered by your embrace. May I always be blessed by your presence in my life.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I agree, Emjae.
Sometimes it is so hard to let go but the reason is simply that there is something better out there or it is trying to protect us from what they really are, what we don't see.

Thank you for putting this up.

Good luck for the future and I'm sure she will forgive you and take you back into her graces, we are flawed humans.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Please St-Martha, help me! I need your help to dominate all these men who are crushing me down! Come to my aid!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Mama Lubana first and foremost I have to thank God for bringing YOU, my LM Family, and so many other wonderful saints, angels and so much powerful KNOWLEDGE into my life. Thank you for assisting my youngest child in getting into a "closed" college class that she "HAD" to have. You have removed so much stress from my life by helping with this matter and so many others. You continue to be my shining STAR and my AWESOME Diamond when it comes to my relationship with my lover. He does everything that you tell me that he will do and the best part is that he thinks he's the one in control :lol: Well, we'll let him continue to think so :D Love you!!!
Blessings!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I need an advice how to petition St-Martha/Philomena Lubana. I need to have some leverage as the men around me, crush me, especially my Dear One, which hurts even more...I requested her help, lighted a red candle, anoited it with oil; I'm in my fourth week, even sometimes lighting in between when I need strength...put some rum, fresh water, coffee, white flowers on her altar...and still it seems that she is not willing to help me...I believe that my cause is a good one, and speak with her often. I just bought her a nice coffee cup and a green offertory candle, and will try to see if she doesn't like the red one... What else can I do?

Also, I have posted it elsewhere, but it's related and I need as much an insight as I can get on this. I have asked St-Martha to assist me several times, and it seems that she is not very willing, or not willing at all. I continue to ask her for her help... Few weeks ago I've dreamed of a frozen lake, snakes slithering beneath the ice... I'm wondering if does mean that the problem I've petitioned her with, will be solved, and that she took the matters in her hands (snakes = problems, ice = control, stop) or it means that she refuses to help me (ice = refusal). I don't know and I'm planning to see how things will unfold, as even the cards are unclear on that... The pendulum says that she is assisting me, but the pendulum is following unwillingly my desires, i.e. what I wanna see, and not necessarily what is happening/will happen... Thanks for the advice! :?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Remember the Saints may not help you if you are requesting something from them that is not in YOUR best interest. You may think it is but they are a link to God and so may know something you don't.

You may also be petitioning too many saints at the same time and so your energy is too fragmented.

gifted
Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by gifted » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 am

Good morning, I have a question re: St. Martha novena ive been doing..
ok started my novena 06/24/14 Tuesday..
and only lit my novena candle on Tuesdays and then would extinguish the same day. lighting the same
candle every Tuesday last Tuesday I forgot it was Tuesday and of course I forgot to light my candle to st Martha.
should I just continue the same candle this Tuesday? or start a new candle for st Martha? I wonder if she got angry that I forgot.. I dnt know but things seem to be going well in my relationship..
does anyone have any advice on this?
thank you in advance
gifted ;)
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Break-Up Painted Bottle Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello, gifted,
If this were me (and this is just what I do when I make a mistake like this):
I would start a new candle and continue the candle that you already have.
That way, you've got all your bases covered!
I'm moving you to the St Martha subforum.
Please try to post in the appropriate threads as it is a lot of work for the moderators to do it (it takes many steps).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Mama,
Hope that you are enjoying your beautiful flowers - they sure are making the house smell good! So beautiful and exotic just like YOU :D Just have to give thanks for your continuous wonderful support. My lover keeps doing as I command him to and the best part is that he really thinks he's the one that is in control ;) He has told me things that I have commanded of him - when I hear him speak the exact words that I commanded of him I have to :)
Blessings!

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 am

I am sooo SOORRY Miss Aida,
I hadn't realized that I put my post in the wrong thread..
I am SORRY for any inconvenience's I put on you..
I will pay better attention and not act/type/post before
looking and making sure I posted in the correct place..
thank you for your advice and moving my post.
Gifted ;)
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 am

Hello, gifted ,
Thank you so very much!
That means a lot to me!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 am

Dragonfly -

Please read the post that I put up a little earlier in this thread. St. Martha is a very powerful saint and she WILL help, but only if it is in your best interest. She seemed to not be working with me either and then I realized that the person I was working on would have been the absolute worst thing I could have in my life. He would have turned my life into a living hell on earth and then the relationship would have ended anyway with him leaving and me an emotionally, spiritually and physically abused victim left behind.

St. Martha SAVED me from what I THOUGHT was a good thing, but in reality was not. Look at the bigger picture and really ask yourself if you want what you are asking for or if you are just too afraid to let go. I had to ask myself those questions. The answers may be frightening, you may not want to hear them or face them, but in the end you will be a stronger and better person.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for your continued support. I really am blessed that you decided to work with me :D Amazing you are.
Blessings!

lee

Unread post by lee » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 am

hello |i see lot of people have great work by saint Martha...I'm working with saint Martha for 8 weeks now.. I don't know even if she has accepted my request to work for me.. I believe in her and trust her some day she will listen to my prayers and answer them.. I just wish she shows me a sign...or must be she have shown and I'm unaware of it..

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:27 pm

Thank you for the wonderful time that you gave me with my lover this week. It was so amazing :D to see him actually looking for me and for him to hold me the way he did. Wonderful!!! Love you.
Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Lee,

Make sure that you are using the correct candles, prayers, and offerings.

Check all these pages.

Ask her for a specific sign (something small) to know if she's working with you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Mama,
Thank you for all of the wonderful things you continue to do for me and others!!!
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Mama thank you for your continued blessings! I continue to sing your praises and give you your offerings. I feel extra good knowing that when I order things that I want and need that there is a donation that is going to your Hall. You are so AMAZING and GREAT :D
Blessings!

natashanyc
santa martha help.

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 am

hello all

I want to bring my ex bf back and im new to this kinda candle work. he is a Gemini, im an aries. I believe a lot of his pride gets in the way of us being together and so does mine, we have a few jealous people around us who have tried to keep us apart also. I never felt this way about no other man, we were together 3 years , he came back in January 2014 and left again to return in july as friends. now its august and hes been distant for weeks, possibly too immature too initiate contact or his life is under stress and he cnt multitask it well.

i occasionally date here and there since me and my ex has ben seperated 4 months now but nothing sexual, havnt been attracted to many lately and I usually get turned off my these new men and cut them off fast....

I lit a green santa martha candle dressed with glitter, oil, our names, honey, etc., and said a prayer.

After a 4 month separation, I reached out and we are friends now, he explained he has not gotten over me but right now he wants to be friends. he has been distant a month becuz of his pride and i have stayed back also to allow him to come to me at the right time.

I lit another green candle as a gift to Saint Martha and plan to keep it lit until the 7th day. I did place the candle on the floor as i was told. I didn't start it on a Tuesday because nobody told me to. it has been lit for about 2 days , today is Monday so tomorrow I will give a cup of black coffee and say another prayer. I also lit a plain green candle next to it as a offering because I guessed it wld be the right thing to do since she does not know me and im asking for her help.

I just want to be sure im doing the correct magic and follow rules correctly by santa Martha.

My questions:

1) im not sure if this candle will make him stalk me or be insane over me because i dnt want that, i just want our love to be back where it was and our hearts togther again as i dont feel for any other man.

2) when I leave home for work I put it out and relight them soon as I come in again. not sure if that is proper or not.

3) do I light it for the full 7 days til it burns out or only on Tuesdays?

4) im not sure if i was supposed to make a alter and give gifts to Saint Martha.

5) can I move the "alter " without her being offended....like when company comes over?

6) i wonder if my dating others will hinder what santa martha will do for me as i dont want to offend her in any way. im not sure if im supposed to stop dating and pray to her daily for the 7 days that the candle burns.

thank u for your time and help if u can, and for this site which has helped me greatly

natasha

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, natashanyc ,
I don't know about how serious and committed do you want to be with the work you're doing with St Martha.
Because, if this were me (and this is just the way that I practice) I would be totally dedicated to my petition with her.
I would have it lit everyday. I would not move the altar that was erected to her while doing spell work with her). I would not be dating anybody else while doing this work. She would be having some offerings (and then promises of more if the wish is granted).
And, no, I've never heard of men becoming "stalkers" after working with her.
You need to show some commitment, persistence, and loyalty to your work here.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 pm

yes it is lit everyday...but for safety because I live alone and don't want a fire I put it out and relight it when im home again. I have offered a purple candle, a plain green one and nice gold leaf I had which has gold glitter on it on it today since its Tuesday now I plan on giving coffee next. I do not date at the moment but I do conversate with 2guys thru text , that's it. this is wat I meant when I was asking if that was okay...sorry if I didn't specify. and thank u for helping

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 pm

im not sure if I should do a call me spell in the same room shes in because I have a studio apt. I know the water in a cup call me spell with st expedite and I don't want to offend either. maybe I should hold off on waking up at 4am for a spell until she has helped me, I did notice her candle is burning nicely and clear and it is about halfway done. after I ask for her help I plan on buying some oils n kits from LM to help me or a reading. but I have strong faith in her.

I read miss cat simple call me spell with the circle and pin ..tried it a hour ago so ill wait for results as i know every spell isn't for everyone. wasn't sure if any paper type would work but I tried on plain paper similar to parchment

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 am

I discovered St. Martha on Sunday afternoon and have been doing as much reading up on working with her as I can. I'm hoping that someone can help guide me.

I believe that I read somewhere that St. Martha likes red candles when one is doing love work. So, Sunday night, I lit a red candle, introduced myself, explained my situation to her asked if she would be willing to help me. I said that I understood that she was very busy with others and didn't want to bother her if she wasn't up for working with me, but if she was that I would gladly light another red candle on Tuesday (today) in her honor and bring her a cup of coffee and that I would purchase proper materials to work with her this week and start after my vacation next week. I asked her for one of two specific signs.

I've not gotten the one, but gotten a partial of the second one. The second thing I asked was that my ex's (the target) Little One would vocalize in front of her father AND me how much she missed me. It was getting time for me to leave and LO finally(!) told me that she loved me. (I don't make it habit to say it to her first because her parents have her trained to say it back automatically, so I have always let her say it first and spontaneously). When it was time for me to leave, she made me carry her to the door and didn't want to let go... so that I could put my shoes on, get my stuff together, even though I promised that I would give her another hug and kiss before I left. Finally the ex said, "you WILL see her again" and she let go and helped me with my shoes.

I also thought I read somewhere about her and the color red in general? I ask because while outside today with the sidewalk chalk, LO handed me the red one to use. The while we were watching her favorite cartoon, two back to back episodes had characters who's main characteristic was red. It just kinda caught my eye.

Then, this morning while I was out running an errand, I was sitting at a stop light thinking about St. Martha and how I would work my petition. (Should I work in baby steps, or lay everything out at once? What oils should I purchase for the candles?) A red car pulls up next to me... not red... RED, RED. Like, give me a ticket every day red. I can't tell you the last time that I saw that color red. I couldn't take my eyes off the car as it started to pull away from me. Then I saw what it was... it was a Kia Forte. My ex's last name is Forte. Again, I can't remember what I read about St. Martha and the color red, but this has struck a chord with me too.

Finally, this morning when I got home from my errand this morning, I walked into the house and smelled the strong smell of coffee. I assume in most homes this would make sense. However, I don't drink coffee... don't even have a coffee maker.

So, even if I didn't get either of the full signs that I asked for, do you think that St. Martha has said yes? Thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

I would wait (like you had suggested).

Also, I use torn pieces of brown paper bag for my petitions.

That's just me...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Wow, PhillyGirl!!!

Man, you got some signs! That's terrific! Congrats!
And she's using the child to connect with you. I'm envious!!

Sure looks like a "yes" to me!!!!

I am not sure what you meant by working in Baby steps. Can you clarify this question? I think your petitions ought to be in baby steps (if this is what you meant). And don't forget to pay her when she grants them

What oil, you ask? How about her oil, Saint Martha Dominator oil? http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Wishing you the best and PLEASE keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1631

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

I was asking if I should break my petition down into baby steps... for example, step one: Get rid of the other woman that my ex has been seeing. Step two: Have him initiate contact with me more, etc. I'm glad that I was thinking in the right direction.

I have ordered her oil and will use it once I official start the Novena. Can you dress a candle with multiple oils? Like St. Martha, Bend over (as my target can be stubborn) and a break up one (for his current romance) all at the same time? How would I dress a free standing candle with those if I can?

Update from last night:

So, last night, I did as I promised for St. Martha... I lit a red jar candle (has not finished burning yet) and bought her a cup of coffee. I sat and chatted with her for a while last night. I wrote a list of the steps towards the ultimate goal and said that we didn't need to work on any of them until I officially began the Novena, but that any movement made before then would be rewarded greatly. In general the flame was calm and steady, unless I spoke to it (even from a distance) and it danced. I also discussed potential "bounty" for two of my steps on the paper. When I got to certain things for each one, the flame danced, so I'm guessing that was her sign that she wanted THOSE things when she was able to make those steps happen. I said good night before I went to bed... and went to bed with a calm flame.

I woke up this morning to a dancing flame. I asked her to calm the flame for me. Nothing. I told her that I wanted to move the candle, just to see if there was draft that could be bothering it. I put it in the center of the bathtub, where I know there would be no draft (not that I think there was a draft where it was) and it still dances. So, I went and got her fresh coffee to finish the burn of the candle with. I also brought back a chocolate covered doughnut as well. The flame has calmed down some, but not much. Interestingly enough, I DID wake up to a notification from a friend that the ex had changed his Facebook status to "In a relationship". I thought I read that with candles, a dancing flame was a good sign in that it meant that the spirit was trying to work through the obstacles. I thought I read that the dancing flame when working with Martha is a good sign... but I can't remember.

Thoughts?

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Thank you for your reply!...I will wait Miss Aida and I fully understand your advice I just wasn't thinkn that merely talking to another man would hinder the spell from working.
When my candle is done burning ( I plan to stop it when it gets to the paper in the bottom) not sure if the paper should be burned as well but how do I dispose it? I don't want santa marta to be angry or do anything out of custom. I did try to search for it in the forums and didn't come across how to dispose of this candle work exactly. or if I should just restart a new candle after this is done after it comes from LM. I seen some burying suggestions but I live in a apt building in nyc..I don't have crossroad near but there is a 4 way concrete intersection near my home.

Msalmondjoy

Unread post by Msalmondjoy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello all!!

Firstly I want to say Thank you mama for coming into my life and loving me as Iam even when I make a mistake or havent even asked for something you provide for me. I love you so much and forever I am dedicated to you.

I just wanted to take some time to share my experience of Saint Martha with you guys. A few years ago before i began my journey of pratice with hoodoo I would have dreams of hundreds of highly poisonous snakes being all around me. Sometimes they would bite me and sometimes not but never any harm would come to me. Then i began my practice and learned of the Saints and was instantly drawn to mama. I built her an alter , burned her a red candle and made her offerings but nothing. Then i burned her a green candle and I began feeling her over whelming presence like tingling and electricity all over my body almost an erotic feeling at the most akward times she is powerful. Needless to say it scared the hell out of me and i fell off with her but i always would think of her and i never took her altar down at one point her picture fell down by it self and i knew i had angered her. But i was always on the forum here at lucky mojo reading about her and i learned that if a Saints communication is too strong you can respecfully tell them how you feel so I apologized sincerely to Saint Martha and cleaned her space made several offerings and talked to her from my heart and she and I have been on one accord ever since. This time I took time to develop a relationship with her thanks to information from Starsinthesky Thanks Stars for teaching me this. I didnt even feel weird just crying and talking to Saint Martha after i felt something lift off my shoulders.

Now that I have given you guys a little background I wanted to encourage others who wish to work with her to know that there are guidlines to follow that everyone here at LM has invested so much time in teaching us BUT the relationship with Saint Martha is unique as the individual. She is different with me I believe then any one else.And to work with her isnt to have a genie She is sooo much more then that she is a mother, a guide and a friend. Invest in her and be sincere and she will do the same. Thank you Lucky Mojo and all of the staff for the information and time you give to educating those of us who other wise may not know what to do.. And most importantly THANK YOU MAMA MARTHAI love you

Thanks guys
Joy
Thank you Mama Martha for all that you are doing for me!!!

SoulmateRia
Newly Registered

Unread post by SoulmateRia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:12 pm

I want to thank Santa Marta la dominadora for helping me and granting my petition the last time.

Two days ago I started a petition with St. Marta once again. I have a green candle and a red candle which is dressed in St. Marta oil as well as Come to Me oil. I also have a intranquility candle burning. In offerings I have fresh water and coffee daily and have poured my heart out to her. I've asked for a sign and when I am speaking to her the flame of the green candle dances. Recently I had to buy another St. Marta prayer card, which I carry with me, I had lost my last one. I kept it in my car and could not find it there or in my purse. Kept looking and looking and nothing, so this is why I bought another one. Well, today when getting in my car, right there in the driver side floor was the original card. My questions are, the flame dancing and the return of the original card, could these be signs that she is willing to work with me again?
I've never loved another man they way I love the man who has been in my life the last 10 months. I've had readings and the predictions for him have come true. Said that he loves me but is going through emotional turmoil because he feels stuck. Yet here I find myself trying to get him back because once again he is afraid to leave the situation he is not happy in. He told me I make him happy and we speak from day to night yet he has grown distant lately and I feel like I lost my best friend and find myself short of breath because I miss him so much. He is my air :'(
I love St. Marta because I talk to her about how I feel and about life. I know she listens and really hope she can assist in clearing his heart and mind, to see that we are meant to stay together. We met in 2003 and because I wasn't ready, we didn't proceed. Our paths crossed once again last year and to me he is the most amazing man I have ever loved.
I still thank St. Marta for her love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello Everybody,

Please read this post by Msalmondjoy . It's informative
Msalmondjoy wrote:Hello all!!

Firstly I want to say Thank you mama for coming into my life and loving me as Iam even when I make a mistake or havent even asked for something you provide for me. I love you so much and forever I am dedicated to you.

I just wanted to take some time to share my experience of Saint Martha with you guys. A few years ago before i began my journey of pratice with hoodoo I would have dreams of hundreds of highly poisonous snakes being all around me. Sometimes they would bite me and sometimes not but never any harm would come to me. Then i began my practice and learned of the Saints and was instantly drawn to mama. I built her an alter , burned her a red candle and made her offerings but nothing. Then i burned her a green candle and I began feeling her over whelming presence like tingling and electricity all over my body almost an erotic feeling at the most akward times she is powerful. Needless to say it scared the hell out of me and i fell off with her but i always would think of her and i never took her altar down at one point her picture fell down by it self and i knew i had angered her. But i was always on the forum here at lucky mojo reading about her and i learned that if a Saints communication is too strong you can respecfully tell them how you feel so I apologized sincerely to Saint Martha and cleaned her space made several offerings and talked to her from my heart and she and I have been on one accord ever since. This time I took time to develop a relationship with her thanks to information from Starsinthesky Thanks Stars for teaching me this. I didnt even feel weird just crying and talking to Saint Martha after i felt something lift off my shoulders.

Now that I have given you guys a little background I wanted to encourage others who wish to work with her to know that there are guidlines to follow that everyone here at LM has invested so much time in teaching us BUT the relationship with Saint Martha is unique as the individual. She is different with me I believe then any one else.And to work with her isnt to have a genie She is sooo much more then that she is a mother, a guide and a friend. Invest in her and be sincere and she will do the same. Thank you Lucky Mojo and all of the staff for the information and time you give to educating those of us who other wise may not know what to do.. And most importantly THANK YOU MAMA MARTHAI love you

Thanks guys
Joy
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl ,

Yes, I love doing work in baby steps. I always tell my clients not to give a proverbial grocery list to a Saint.

So, what you're doing is absolutely the right thing to do.

And yes, the dancing flame is a good sign

You're doing good!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, natashanyc ,

Don' stop the paper from burning. If it burns, it burns.

Bury everything in your front yard to bring your man to you.

Bury it in the back yard to keep him there (if he's already home with you)

Look at this link that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I live in a apt building in nyc with no yard front or back . is non flirtatious text from men ok? I have stepped back from "dating"...to talking lightly.

I noticed today the candle still burning well but now its midway thru and its melting leaving some unmelted wax around the glass. flame is not as high as before, but when I talk to it , the flame gets a lil higher and then goes back low.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:18 am

Funny, Miss Aida! The night I asked her to give me sign that she would work with me, I sat and made a list of things we wanted to work on. I laid it with her items after I introduced myself, explained my situation and asked her to show me a sign that she would be willing to work with me. When I laid it down, I said that I didn't expect all of these things to happen at once, nor did I expect them to happen quickly. I explained that I made a list of baby steps because it would give me something to look forward to - the crossing off of a step- as we moved forward.

She already provided me some movement on a situation, so I offered her roses and a white tea light as a thank you. We talked about the roses for a particular request and the flame danced when I mentioned them. Although she wasn't able to pull off the actual request, I know that the target DID consider it and I was able to get him to commit to something similar. Unfortunately, my white tea light burned low and weak. I promised I would go out and get red ones tonight to make up for it.

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 am

I woke up today and seen either my cat or the air coming in my home may have knocked my candle flame & it went out, I moved my cat to another room and relit the candle with a prayer. Now it is burning good again... I am going to talk to her a lil more and offer coffee , im not sure of what other things the (blk) dominator likes but I will search the forum. I want to provide a new offering to her Tuesday. I read she doesn't like glass or crystal but she like silver items and perfume. im going to offer her a green candle and coffee in a metal cup. I already offered silver earrings. Im just concerned on how to dispose of the candle if I don't have a front nor back yard in my apt building or in my area.

thank u for your help!

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:42 am

I woke up today and seen either my cat or the air coming in my home may have knocked my candle and flame went out, I moved my cat to another room and relit the candle with a prayer as I followed instruction to advice seen here in the forum. Now it is burning good again.. I am going to talk to her a lil more and offer coffee , im not sure of what other things the (blk) dominator likes. I want to provide a new offering to her Tuesday. I read she doesn't like glass or crystal but she like silver items and perfume. Tuesday I plan on giving coffee grinds in a metal cup. I already offered silver earrings and talked to her after my prayer today as I relit the candle and offered 2 green tealights.

if it so happens that by Tuesday the candle is burned down, do I get another of the same candle to continue to work with her ? or can I get a different one such as a plain green candle and maybe a return to me candle and oils to intensify the ritual? not sure if she only communicates if I have a candle lit.

I noticed the candle is burning good but leaving unmelted wax around the side, creating a perfect circle as its melts down. hope that's good!
still puzzled as how to dispose and I have read Miss Cat great advice but I didn't see anything for one who doesn't live in a place with a front or back yard. I live in a apt building in nyc.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, natashanyc ,

Didn't I give you the link to disposal? You need to look over that webpage. I'll give it to you again: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
PLEASE read it

I would continue with the same type of candle and continue your petition until you see some movement.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:37 pm

thank you!

ajj
Newly Registered

Unread post by ajj » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 pm

I'm looking to use Saint Martha for bringing my husband home. I don't know a whole lot just what I've researcherd. Please help me from start to finish on how I go about this! Thank you!

Kubana
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kubana » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Hello my fellow spiritualists, I came to this board for one main reason. TO THANK ST. MARTA LA DOMINADORA. I started working with her, "mama" about 2-3 months ago. Results were fantastic. Oh my goodness, I love her so much. I have an alter dedicated to her with roses, her green candles, fresh fruit, water and I even offered her tequila once, and rum once. I sometimes burn fresh water smelling candles. I originally came to this boards months ago not knowing where to start. Follow your heart, ask her. One time while praying at her alter, she told me wanted clementines. I heard it clear as day and went and bought her some. She's amazing. she did get upset with me once, that night I tossed and turned with visions of green bright eyes. I wont elaborate because of shame but I will say do right by her. Period. Follow your intuition.

THANKS ST MARTA LA DOMINADORA !!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”