Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
HiImDiane

Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by HiImDiane » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:29 pm

I was thinking of a good sex spell that I could do. Then it popped in my head like "I wonder could I do a moving spell with genital candles"? Is that possible?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, HiIm Diane,
YES!! Absolutely!
Good thinking. AS a matter of fact, I'm going to follow your advice and do the same thing!
Thank you!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:17 am

Miss Aida,

:lol: :lol: :lol: . Thank you so much... Good Luck on your outcome

Valesca

Unread post by Valesca » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:50 am

I am doing a moving candle spells my target towards me red candle my female candle red as well and a black candle for the other woman and white for a new man for her. I am on day three, my candle and her candle as well as the white candle for her new man is burning really well. The other woman's candle was dripping off to the side, the back towards my target, now it is dripping towards the front in the direction of her new man. I left the candles for a moment to do stuff around the house real quick then went to check on them the male figure candle representing my target was burning like crazy down the middle it was at shoulder level when I left and now it is at genital level and wax melted all over the back towards the other woman with small amounts of wax melted towards mine. I snuffed his out so it can last all 7 days.
Thank You St. Martha for all you have done so far.
Thank you St. Anthony for your help.

Valesca

Unread post by Valesca » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 am

Sorry for the double post I tried to edit my post again to clarify more i am bad a describing things lol. It said I could no longer edit or delete the post. Here is the post being clarified as best as I can do.

I am doing a moving candle spells my target towards me red candle my female candle red as well and a black candle for the other woman and white for a new man for her. I am on day three I put scissors between them, my candle burning down evenly with no drippings or tears. The other woman's candle was dripping off to the side, then back towards my target, now it is dripping towards the front in the direction of her new man all of the drippings left trails of "tears". I left the candles for a moment to do stuff around the house real quick then went to check on them the male figure candle representing my target was burning like crazy down the middle/back it was at shoulder level and burning evenly like mine when I left. Now it is at genital level on the front the sides of the candle wax are still there and not melted and wax melted out the back though a hole created by the flame towards the other woman with small amounts of wax melted towards mine with no tears. I snuffed his out so it can last all 7 days.

My candle and my targets candle are dressed with fires of love, come to me, and follow me boy oils. While the back of his candle and the back of other woman's candle is dressed with separation oil and the front of her candle and the candle representing her new man are dressed with come to me oil.

Valesca

Unread post by Valesca » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:59 am

Day 6 Now my targets candle wax is dripping from the back and melting around towards the front and if now connected with my melted wax and continues to drip towards my candle. The black candle is dripping off the sides towards her new man with little dripping off the back now towards my target and wax from the white candle representing her new man his dripping towards her and their wax that is melted it combined. My targets candle stopped burning crazy fast today and resumed a normal burn along with the other candles.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 am

Hello Valesca,

I am not quite sure what you are asking for or about. IF you are wanting a candle reading you can contact one of the members of AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) and schedule a consultation with some one who does that kind of reading but because there are people who do that work professionally they are not done for free on the forums. If you are just keeping us up to date on your working thanks for letting us know how it is going.

Peace~

Nathen

Valesca

Unread post by Valesca » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

I'm just updating :) Things look to be moving along pretty well IMO.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 am

Yay! So glad to hear it! I hope you work continues to be successful!

Peace~

Nathen

marie123

Unread post by marie123 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Hi everyone...

I had some questions regarding a Breakup/ reconciliations. I want to reconcile the relationship that my sons father and I had. During my pregnancy we had a very rough patch and hoping this will help us get a fresh start. The problem is two people, one happens to be his ex (she seems to have some control over him that I would like to break). The other person is a female, I do not this woman's name.

What figure candles would I use for him and me? Do I include both woman, what name should I gave to the woman that I don't know? I'm also a bit confuse on what oils & herbs to use? Do I also need to draw a line; If so with what?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, marie123
On this page that I am about to give you, there is a picture of the moving candle spell that you are talking about. There are also in-depth instructions
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Also, go to the top right of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Write: moving candle spell
There will be many ideas for you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

marie123

Unread post by marie123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida... I've read the post you suggested but it seems everyone has different suggestion pertaining to there situation. I'm so confused about which color figure candles would I use for my sons father and me? Do I include both woman, what name should I gave to the woman that I don't know? I'm also a bit confuse on what oils & herbs to use? Do I also need to draw a line; If so with what?

My goal is to bring him back to me and my son and have the ex and any other woman completely out the picture.
:(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, marie123,
You can use one black female figural candle and just inscribed "other women" <--or something like that
On you and him, you can use either white (if you just want this to be pure); pink (romance) or red (passionate love)
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

marie123

Unread post by marie123 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Since I will be doing a 3- person breakup/ separation spell I wanted to know if I can write the females name that I do know and add something generic like "all females" to that same black candle? Or should I get another naked female candle?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:46 pm

marie123 wrote:Since I will be doing a 3- person breakup/ separation spell I wanted to know if I can write the females name that I do know and add something generic like "all females" to that same black candle? Or should I get another naked female candle?
Get two of those naked-lady candles.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Anonymous06

Unread post by Anonymous06 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Good evening everyone!

I have a question, I currently have a white candle shaped as a woman and a man, I'm currently lighting them to return my old love back, will this work? Is this considered as black magic? I love this man but I don't know if this will "force" my love back. Is there anything else I can do to get a better idea if what this will do? I have been notified by a reader that I have a blockage that is preventing him from reaching out to me. Please help! :( I want love but I don't want it if I have to force it to happen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello, Anonymous06,
We don't practice: "Black Magic". We practice Hoodoo.
But, if you are having these type of fears, it won't help your magic practices.
White is good but, you can also use pink or red.
You can see all the candles here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
And here is a page on how to practice candle magic: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Additionally, you might want to look at all the love spells that Miss cat has provided for all of us: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I would be interested in knowing what kind of blockage that you're having. Did your reader say what type? Was this an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic who told you this?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Anonymous06

Unread post by Anonymous06 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:24 pm

They never mentioned what type of blockages but they have mentioned that was why he couldn't contact me, but we're able to see that he is in love with me and still cares, so they said by lighting the male and woman image candles and moving them each day for 1 week can reunite my ex back, is this true

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, Anonymous06 ,
Yes, it's a good spell. BUT it may not be enough. You'll have to wait and see what the results are.
The candles have to be blessed, dressed, prayed over, anointed, named, inscribed.
It would also help if you had prayers to go with that.
Read the pages that I gave you. You will learn so very much!
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:01 am

I'm doing a moving candle spell to bring me and this guy closer romantically. Today is day six and the candles were very close to each other but not touching until the wax started melting like crazy and the melting wax from both candles pooled in front and fused the candles together. I tied pink string around them anyway since they are connected right but was this the right thing to do? Is it ok for the candles to bring themselves together rather than me pushing them together?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:05 am

I would take this as a positive sign.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, osfmm ,
I agree with Shantilly Lace.
And, tying a pink string was a brilliant thing to do!
It all sounds good!!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Thank you both. I reread the thread and saw my answer too so sorry for wasting your time ^_^"
Thanks again!

Scarletto

Unread post by Scarletto » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi all,

I'm planning on doing a three candle moving spell to bring my ex back to me and away from another. My question is on timing. I've read that it should be done under a waning moon, but could it also be done under the new moon/waxing moon? It seems you could go either way since you want to bring something into your life while also removing another.

Thanks for the advice!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, Scarletto,
Your primary goal is to break them up so, do it during the waning moon.
However, you can continue the other spell of bringing him into your life during the waxing moon.
Some practitioners do not use moon phases. Although many of us do so, this is my recommendation
Wishing you GREAT success with your spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scarletto

Unread post by Scarletto » Wed May 07, 2014 8:36 am

Thank you for the guidance, Miss Aida.

I didn't see your post before I started the work on the new moon. Needless to say, it did not go well. The third party's candle burned quickly the first three days and left a giant mess. My target's candle was dripping wax toward me but mostly toward her. My candle was dripping away from him. By the end, my candle and my target's candle were so burned down, there was nothing left to drip and our wax did not merge. Sigh. I suppose I'll try again under the waning moon.

One follow up question. Is the disposal still the same if you did not get the results you were hoping for? It seems odd to bury my lump of wax and his lump of wax anywhere near me.

Again, thanks for the guidance!

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 am

I am so excited, I started a 3 candle moving spell today. 1 candle for me and 2 are for 2 guys at work that I am extremely attracted to. On each candle I engraved the name, DOB, and intentions for whom the candle is being fixed for. I put FMB on all 3 candles and catnip on mines (rubbing upwards). I also put a trail of catnip and other love herbs going from my candle to Target (A) & (B)'s. While lighting each candle I stated who the candles were for and what my intentions were. I decided to let them burn for a hour a day. For the first 30 mins all 3 burnt at a steady pace with a very HIGH flame. I decided to jump in the shower for the last 30 mins and leave them unattended. When I came back to the candles to scuff them out for the morning. My candle still had a high flame and only the top of my head was burnt down. I still had my nose and eyes only the top of my head was gone with no candle wax dripping down what so ever. I scuff out target's (A) candle in which his entire head was gone and he has wax dripping down his left shoulder and also down the left side of his back. Then I scuffed out target's (B) candle his head, shouldlers, and half of his torso is GONE with all of his wax dripping in a long straight line right to my candle. I am excited to see what the results may be. Any inputs?

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Today was day #2 on my 3 candle moving spell. I lit all 3 candles while praying for my intentions and moving target (A) and (B) closer towards me. 45 mins later when I went to scuff them out once again my candle is standing tall and burning at a high flame with only the top of my head burnt no visible dripping wax but now both of my targets are all the way melted to the point where I know tomorrow will be the last day for their candles to burn while mine has a couple of days to go still. What should I do? Should I just let mines burn all the way down also or should I start all over again since their candles are already done. Is a hour too long for the figural candle should I just do 15mins instead?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 am

Continue to stand tall, HiImDiane, while everyone puddles at your feet! Just stick with daily 15 minute burns until your candle is done...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Anonymous06

Unread post by Anonymous06 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 am

Hello! I completed the moving candles spell and it didn't work. My ex is still dating his girlfriend... What can I do to reunite with my ex boyfriend?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, Anonymous06,
When did you complete the spell?
Remember, it takes time for a spell to work.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Anonymous06

Unread post by Anonymous06 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello miss Aida , I completed it about a month ago.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, Anonymous06 ,
I LOVE this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
And it will also throw out more energy into the spell you have already performed.
Don't forget the bottle spells also: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Your spell may have worked. You really won't know without a reading.
But, what I've recommended will help greatly
Take care and hoping BIG success for your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmb123
Newly Registered

Unread post by kmb123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello all new to the forum here. I want to preform a moving candle break up spell on my ex and his current gf. Bit of back story...we were together just shy of 5 years and have a 3yo daughter together. He left me basically for another woman. this past november we each had a parent pass away mine 4 days before his, I got depressed and neither of us were there properly for the other obviously. So while i drew in/became depressed he reached out for someone to talk to and he is currently with who he talked to during that time. I don't hold animosity towards either of them anymore but I want to do what i can to try to put my family back together.

A few questions about this break up spell:

1) I want her to have someone to "go to" as well, what color should his candle be?

2) I would like to include the draw of myself and daughter together(family type love draw) is that ok to do, including her in spellwork? if so what color should her candle be?

3) since i also want her to move on with someone else should i still use black for her candle color?

Thank you in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, kmb123,
Wow. That's a lot of work for one spell. It's too complicated (in my opinion).
I wouldn't include your daughter in this spell.
Just use a pink male figural candle (to represent a guy you want her to go to) and a pink figural female to represent you ( or red if you want passion/lust as opposed to emotional love).
And you would still use back for her while you're moving her away from your man.
See the illustration on this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

psalms
Newly Registered

Unread post by psalms » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Greetings,
I am doing a seperation and return to me spell using 3 figure candles .
I had intended to do it for 1 day,but after reading much on the site ,I thought it would be best to do it for at least 3 days.
My question is how far do the candles have to be apart to start with and who do I start with ,the person I want gone or the one that i want to come towards me.
How often do I move them for that 3 days and how many hours a day do I let them burn.
If I am not mistaken the candle that represents me is not to be moved ?
I am not using moon phases or days of the week to govern this spell.
All of my items are purchased from lucky mojo and the site has already instructed me how to dress them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, psalms ,
I use a cookie sheet and start the opposite ends.
And usually do mine for a few days. they are moved in accordance with how you want them to work? Do you want target to come to you first or for the other one to go away? Or visa-versa? It depends on your spell.
Yes, keep your candle stationary.
You might want to keep them lit for about an hour. then, the last day, finish them off. I like it when the 2 that I want to be together melt together.
So, use your judgment regarding how often to move them. Not too fast and not to slow.
I base mine on what I am observing as candle burning time.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi all,

After my reading with an amazing AIRR worker I was advised to try certain spells in a certain order. With regards to the break up work I have been working a vinegar jar and I am preparing to do the break up moving candle spell with the Adam and Eve candles that was shown on the LM break up supplies page. I have ordered my supplies for the spells to follow this one from LM and cannot wait until they arrive.

I am planning exactly how I'm going to carry this moving candle spell out (I like to be fully prepared and have things planned out, I'm a bit of a perfectionist :roll: ) and I just wanted to check with more knowledgeable people on here that I am on the right track. I read on Miss Cat's page that you can do the spell in stages or as one night long spell. I'm going to try to do the spell over two or three nights depending on how the candles burn. Here is what I think I'm going to do:

1. Engrave the person’s name at the base of the black Eve candle
2. Dress the black Eve candle in break up oil
3. Sprinkle a small amount of chilli powder, black poppy seeds, cayenne pepper, asafoetida and black pepper on the black candle (they will all be ground using a mortar and pestle)
4. Engrave the person’s name at the base of the red Adam candle
5. Dress the red Adam candle in break up oil on the back and mixture of reconciliation and stay with me oil on the front
6. Engrave my name at the base of the candle
7. Dress the red Eve candle in a mixture of reconciliation and stay with me oil
8. Place the red Adam and red Eve candle facing each other and the black Eve candle close to the red Adam candle with its back to the red Adam candle.
9. Put rose petals, bay leaves, cinnamon powder, star anise, hyssop, red clover flowers, cumin seeds in a small glass bowl near to the red Eve candle
10. Put a mixture of chilli powder, black poppy seeds, cayenne pepper, asafoetida and black pepper in a small glass bowl near the black Eve candle
11. Make a trail of the rose petals, bay leaves, cinnamon powder, star anise, hyssop, red clover flowers, cumin seeds from the red Eve candle to the red Adam candle
12. Move the two red candles towards each other and the black candle away a small amount every time they are burned
13. When the two red candles have reached each other, tie them together with a red piece of string (which for safety reasons will be removed when the flames get too close to it) and make a circle around them with a mixture of rose petals, bay leaves, cinnamon powder, red clover flowers, cumin seeds
14. Place a pair of open scissors with the blades facing the black Eve candle on the altar between the black Eve candle and the red Adam candle
15. Make a circle around the black Eve candle with a mixture of chilli powder, black poppy seeds, cayenne pepper, asafoetida and black pepper
16. Allow the candles to fully burn down
17. Bury the love/reconciliation side of the spell in my garden
18. Bury the break up side of the spell in the graveyard

Sorry that was a little long winded, but I love this forum and trust the opinions and ideas of the members.
Thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
Holy cow!
Excellent!!
The only thing different that I would do is that once his candle is in your candle, wipe off the back of his candle because I don't want to see the "Yuk" stuff merging with your candle.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:45 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I had wondered about the dressing oils on the red Adam candle's back. I will wipe them away before he is too close to me and I will dress him with appropriate oils.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 am

Hi,

I'm just after a bit of advice really.
I am working the spell that I mentioned above. The black eve candle burned quite quickly and burned out and has made quite a mess. All of the wax from her melted in the opposite direction to the two red candles. The two red candles are still burning and are almost a mirror image of one another.

As the black candle burned so quickly do you think that I should do this spell again at a later date? I have read the candle divination section of LM, but I am still unsure.

Thanks x

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 am

maria84, when one system of divination gives ambiguous results, try another. Pull some cards, open the Bible, get out your pendulum -- whatever system you find easiest to understand.

Also, have you read Hoodoo Candle Magic? There's a good section in there on reading candle signs.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you for your advice.

I will take a look at the book.

I know a little bit about the other party's situation. I feel that as she has turned him down recently, that the wax running away from him represents her leaving and maybe as he has told people that he still likes me his and my candles are in sync together. But I think that if I get a copy of the book I will be able to understand if my gut feelings and interpretations are right.

Many thanks xx

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:41 pm

I was advised by an AIRR reader who set candles for me to get a book on tea leaf reading and use that also to help with divination as the symbols mean the same. Just a thought from what I was told.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks I hadn't thought of that. I'll take a look at one.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, maria84
Find them here (just scroll down)
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Tomorrow is the last day of my 3 candle moving candle spell. I know where to bury the candles that represent me and my target, but I am not sure where to dispose of the remains of the black candle that represents. I was told by Miss Cat to dump it into a pail of crossroads dirt, but where I live we really don't have that. So I went to the graveyard and "bought" some. Can I dump it back at the graveyard?

TIA!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Would I be able to cut the time of this spell down from 7 to say, 5 or 3 days? I'm leaving the country for a few weeks next week and I'd like to get the spell done before I go (what a way to set and forget!)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 am

Hello MarcelosSB,

I guess you could take it back to the graveyard. What is the nature of the spell and what does the black candle represent? Are you putting it back in the graveyard so the spirit in that graveyard will hold it and keep the spell working? If you are just disposing of the remains of a spell and a cross roads is not an option you could put it in a river. Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:34 am

Hello Mushu,

What spell are you doing? In general I would say that it is best to follow the instructions of a spell as they are given to you. If you shorten the days it may weaken the spell.

Peace~

Nathen

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 am

@natstein Thanks so much for the answer. I already disposed of it in a crossroads. It was a black candle representing rivals from a moving candle spell. I didn't want to put it back in the cemetery if that wasn't correct. I can't go back and get the remains, so what's done is done. I've felt better since disposing of the remains, so I'm hoping that's a sign.

Thanks again!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Mimi123

Unread post by Mimi123 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 am

Hi all,
I've read through the forum and haven't seen this question asked and answered. Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to post this.
Taking the recommendations from a reading from Conjureman Ali, I plan on doing a moving 3-figrual candle spell to break my target from his marriage and move him towards me as well as a skull candle for my target to keep him thinking good thoughts about me.
Timing is tricky, however. He and I will be apart for 10 days, during which time he will be in marriage counseling. He currently is not living with his wife.
I have to be out of town for four nights during that time. I'll have enough privacy to work the spell at my destination. To complete the seven day spell, I'll have to begin the work at home then take it on the road with me, setting up a temporary alter for the four nights I'm away. I'll pack up the 3 figure candles,the skull candle,oils, etc. and note the location of each so I can set them up the same way at my destination.
My plan is to work the spell at home for two nights, away for four then finish the last night at home where I can dispose of the remains properly.
I suppose the basic question is, are spells portable?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:01 am

Hello Mimi123,

It sounds like you have a good plan given your situation. I personally would not like the idea of taking down a moving candle spell and moving it. I feel like it would weaken the work some but it may still be effective enough to accomplish your goal. Other practitioners with more experience in this may know better than I, perhaps they will weigh in. I know that you can snuff out candles (please do not blow out the candles when you do this, make sure to snuff them) and wrap them up in brown paper bags to put away when not actively working a spell but I have not heard one way or the other in the case of a moving candle spell.

Peace~

Nathen

Mimi123

Unread post by Mimi123 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:26 am

Thanks for your input Nathen.
If there were any other alternative, I wouldn't move the spell midway through, but timing is critical.
Thank you for the tips to snuff rather than blow and wrapping the candles in brown paper bags.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:56 pm

I know it varies, but roughly how long can I expect an Adam or Eve candle to burn? When doing a 7 day spell I would like to keep things fairly even rather than having to wait hours and hours on day 7 or having to have quick five minute burns the lower few days just to keep it still going.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

vis
HRCC Student

Unread post by vis » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:16 pm

kmew1315 wrote:I know it varies, but roughly how long can I expect an Adam or Eve candle to burn? When doing a 7 day spell I would like to keep things fairly even rather than having to wait hours and hours on day 7 or having to have quick five minute burns the lower few days just to keep it still going.

Hi
For such kind of candle spell which burn in sections, I would mark it on seven equal parts burning one part each day
Hope it might be helpful to you as well
Blessings!!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:54 pm

vis wrote:

Hi
For such kind of candle spell which burn in sections, I would mark it on seven equal parts burning one part each day
Hope it might be helpful to you as well
Blessings!!
Thank you for the reply. I'll probably end up doing something along those lines but I would also like to know about how much time (roughly) to set aside each night.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:11 pm

As mentioned its not uncommon and normal to set candles with a purpose and burn em over 7 days, its how the 7 knob was born! . Miss cat talks about putting needles into a candle to section it off and u can mark a 7 day candle also and burn it for those lenhths. I find it helpful to mark the candles at its end point because it measures the work and gives me time to work it. Honestly sometimes I have a longer burn and the end but I just pray more and work more then ..

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 pm

j82 wrote:As mentioned its not uncommon and normal to set candles with a purpose and burn em over 7 days, its how the 7 knob was born! . Miss cat talks about putting needles into a candle to section it off and u can mark a 7 day candle also and burn it for those lenhths. I find it helpful to mark the candles at its end point because it measures the work and gives me time to work it. Honestly sometimes I have a longer burn and the end but I just pray more and work more then ..
Like I said, that's pretty much what I plan on doing. I just have a very busy schedule and was wondering about how much time to set aside each day (of course knowing full well that it's only an approximation and that the last day will definitely be longer as I wait for all three to finish).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:00 pm

20-30 minutes

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”