Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

brianaw
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by brianaw » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi my ex (sons father) lives in new york. Our relationship is sour and it seems as though ge is bitter toward me for catching him in multiple lies. Ive forgiven him but tgere still doesn't seem to be a spark for us anymore. He has a new girlfriend and always yells at me saying he wont leave her and won't come back to me, but i really want him to do both. Ive done 2 vinegar jars on tgem, one with a lemon inside...(im not sure if they're working) ....i need advice on how to get my man back to thinking greatly of me and desiring only me. I want him to contact me and rekindle our lost love. ...i want my family to be together, our son deserves it....i recently did a pink come to me candle, the top turned black the same day we argued all day (sob ) please help. Thank you

Love&blessings,
Bri W
Thank you la madama, oshun, and santa martha for everything. <3

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Ok, so I need to order some items, which is why I am posting this now. I have had 2 readings which verify that I can have this person back if I do the work. Coming up, I have about a month alone that I wouldn't normally have to do spell work completely undisturbed (no one asking why I am up before dawn, going out with a large up of seemingly dirty water, lol) and I'd like to not only get my LM order in but I'd like to set up the corresponding candles with MISC. I will also be in the same city as the target (we're across the country from one another right now - I know distance may not not matter, but something in me is telling me that the work will be better since I will be closer).

I am going to start with a freezer spell for any other people that my target might be with (I'm not counting that along with the work below since you just do it and leave it alone). I already have a honey jar and picture box for him, but I have to get back to those since I had uncrossing work to do on myself that was more important to do.

The first actual spell I was told to do is the Moving Candle Spell with the unknown rivals as the third candle and to hotfoot them. I need a candle for MISC to light along with this one. Any suggestions? I am thinking to do 3 candle run of Come to Me until the last spell and starting it here.

Next, I am doing the Red Skull Candle Spell that was posted by starsinthesky7 (thank you, doll!).

The Come to Me Spell is next. I was considering the Reconciliation Kit, but the issue with it is getting the letter to him mainly because he travels so much that he might not get it for weeks. Not to mention he's married, so sending it to his home is out (it might upset him and it's not in my nature to do anything to upset his home life, this is a sugar daddy situation) and if I sent it to his office, his executive assistant might open it. Also, we didn't have a fight and there wasn't any discourse that caused us to separate.

Now the last one, I am not sure if I should do Follow Me Boy or Love Me. They both have corresponding vigil candles that MISC can do, so that will depend on which I get. I'm thinking Follow Me Boy because he needs to know his place. ;) But I am open to suggestions. Although I'd like to figure this out soon since it will take some time for me to get the kit and it would be great if I received it in time to do it on the schedule I'm creating. :D

Let the suggestions fly, everyone! Thanks!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Hey unbound. Have you tried the Jezebel product line? They even have a Jezebel candle service :-) Use it along side some money drawing, follow me boy and essence of bend over products. He will be eating out of your hand and enjoying every second of it ;)

http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

That sounds like fun, J-Mo! I will look into that once he's back (we're not presently in contact).

You also helped me decide to do the FMB spell instead of Love Me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: He might as well get used to bowing down to me now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, brianaw,
I would try the break up spell that has him moving away from her and toward you.
You'll find that spell (a picture of it also on the right hand side toward the middle of the webpage) here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Wishing you the best on this
Take care

brianaw wrote:Hi my ex (sons father) lives in new york. Our relationship is sour and it seems as though ge is bitter toward me for catching him in multiple lies. Ive forgiven him but tgere still doesn't seem to be a spark for us anymore. He has a new girlfriend and always yells at me saying he wont leave her and won't come back to me, but i really want him to do both. Ive done 2 vinegar jars on tgem, one with a lemon inside...(im not sure if they're working) ....i need advice on how to get my man back to thinking greatly of me and desiring only me. I want him to contact me and rekindle our lost love. ...i want my family to be together, our son deserves it....i recently did a pink come to me candle, the top turned black the same day we argued all day (sob ) please help. Thank you

Love&blessings,
Bri W
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 am

Hi.. I bought a return to me candle a month ago For and ex bf Wen I light the return to me candle I got a few msgs from him telling me that he misses me a lot that he misses calling me baby and that he misses talking to me a lot he also apologized for ending the relationship he told me that the long distance relationship got to him that he couldn't handle it anymore that the distance ruined it for him... He messaged me for 3 more days and then he just started ignoring me once again. But then he finally replied to my message Friday and told me he missed me but he doesn't like to think about it? I got a reading and they told me that he loves me! But they didn't tell me wat work to do! Idk what can help I just wanted to know if lucky mojo has something for long distance relationships ? Or something to keep us together or in touch

blue

Unread post by blue » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Hello All!

I am looking for help/ suggestions with getting my ex back. The history of our break up is as follows..with out making it a book:

He told me he needed a "break" 2 weeks ago. It was completely my fault and I take full responsibility. I totally pushed him away..for my own stupid reasons. But I am remorseful, and I want a do over.

We are still in contact. We've talked several times over text..its been getting progressively better, Initially he was not even really trying to speak to me. My birthday was this past Sunday and he actually called me to sing to me. Today we had a conversation thru text where I basically admitted all my fault, told him I dont want anyone else...he said he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now, said its not fair to me ( he works A LOT - in fact hes been out of town since the break up), said i was the love of his life, and was jealous that I went out on a date for my bday. When asked if he was completely closed to the possibility of reconciliation he said "there's always a chance for that, we both have to grow tho.."

So...I'm feeling like my chances are pretty good. Needless to say I have had him in honey since the day of the break up and have been burning red candles dressed in "come to me", "Attraction" and "Reconciliation" oils. I initially was using some of his semen...but I ran out (probably using too much). I have just ordered a reconciliation spell kit from LM, and I am planning to have a light set for me to burn while Im working the spell, (will order that after I receive the spell kit). Is there ANY thing else I can/need/should do?

I have tried reading thru this thread...its loooong. lol But I saw something about a freezer spell...I DON'T want him to see anyone else...more importantly I dont want him to sleep with anyone else. How do I do that spell?

I am staying far away from the intranquility spell...I dont want to hurt him or anger him...but i was thinking about the Road Opener...Ive done that in the past for myself, but how would I work it for this purpose?

I am hoping to get him back in the sack (friends with benefits ;) ) soon so that I can acquire more semen, but in the mean time, I do have his clothes, his sneakers, hats, jackets...etc here. and Tons of pictures. And once I get him back, I plan to do a stay with me, and some type of marriage work on him. But I gotta get him back to trusting and wanting to be with me first. What else can I do?

Taking all suggestions.

Thank you in advance :D

Blue

Oh...I just thought about this, we have a 4 month old puppy together that he plans to pick up for a while when he gets back in town...is there anything I can put on the dog...like sachet powders, oils etc..that would help my cause? Or would that be weird?
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

blue

Unread post by blue » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:09 pm

I just read the "Ice Box and Freezer Spells" page...I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to freeze him out of my life. I want to keep him from having sex with other women...I want him to come ONLY to me to scratch that itch...How can I do this? I want to do it correctly, so I will not be attempting anything on my own until I receive feed back..there will be no cucumbers in my freezer :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Lovelife,
Hee is a link on Long Distance Relatioships: spells-for-long-distance-romance-and-lo ... 24902.html
You might want to also consider the return to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Lovelife wrote:Hi.. I bought a return to me candle a month ago For and ex bf Wen I light the return to me candle I got a few msgs from him telling me that he misses me a lot that he misses calling me baby and that he misses talking to me a lot he also apologized for ending the relationship he told me that the long distance relationship got to him that he couldn't handle it anymore that the distance ruined it for him... He messaged me for 3 more days and then he just started ignoring me once again. But then he finally replied to my message Friday and told me he missed me but he doesn't like to think about it? I got a reading and they told me that he loves me! But they didn't tell me wat work to do! Idk what can help I just wanted to know if lucky mojo has something for long distance relationships ? Or something to keep us together or in touch
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, Blue,
Sounds like you're doing all the right things!
When you start your spell kit, you'll be on your way!
As far as the freezer spell, you can freeze other people out and not him.
Go to this subforum and look at the posts (especially Miss cat's post). They tell you how to do it.
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
Wishing you the very best!
blue wrote:I just read the "Ice Box and Freezer Spells" page...I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to freeze him out of my life. I want to keep him from having sex with other women...I want him to come ONLY to me to scratch that itch...How can I do this? I want to do it correctly, so I will not be attempting anything on my own until I receive feed back..there will be no cucumbers in my freezer :lol:
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your response! I will go check out the link and Miss Cat's post on freezing other women out of his life. I have just read thru the picture box thread and I am fascinated by the idea. I've started a picture jar using a variation of the one Miss Cat suggested in that post. I dont have the correct herbs yet, (gonna order those when I order the light to be set and do a new jar or box) but I do have pictures and his signature. I "glued" his pictures together and mine to the jar with honey, and will be lighting candles on it along with my honey jars (I have 2 on him). I want him to think of me constantly! Im so excited and cant wait to see how this all turns out!

I wanted to just say that I have learned so much on these forums. There is sooooo much information its almost too much to take in, but I am very grateful; and especially grateful for the feedback and responses to my posts. :)

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi everyone!

I wanted to post a quick update on my situation.

My ex flew in from out of town last night and showed up at my house this afternoon!! We made small talk about our pup ( we share custody of a 4 mo old furbaby) and I was actually working so I couldn't really speak with him too much. BUT...before I left to pick up my lil one from school, he asked if he could have a hug. He told me he missed me and he still loved me!!

We ended up picking the lil one up together, and then the rest of children ( I have 3) came home. They were all so happy to see him. ANNNNDDDD.......we had sex! TWICE!! and I got more semen!!

I know my work has only just begun but I feel great about my progress so far! It's only been 3 weeks!! <-- Miss Cat was dead on with the 3's (not that I ever doubted her). I had to bury one of my jars...(silly mishap with plastic :? ) but I still have one honey jar and the picture jar that I am working. I am still waiting for my reconciliation kit..which I fully intend to still do. And then I'd like to move onto some "Stay With Me" and "Marriage" work.

In the mean time, I plan to tie his nature, have a blockbuster candle set for me and light some candles of my own here dressed with "Road Opener". I was gonna also get a skull candle, but Im still debating on that...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help/suggestions and advice. And leave a little encouragement for any one else in my position. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello, blue,
OMG! How WONDERFUL!
Congrats!
Also, just remember that Miss cat has stated over and over that the 3-3-3 is just a guideline.
Anyway, so very happy for you!!
And glad you're collecting the semen! Good job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 am

can lucky mojo make a follow me girl spell kit ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 am

Hello, johnny843,
Yes, they can do that.
Just call the shop and ask them what you need to write I the message area when ordering
(707) 887-1521
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi everyone.

I have a question would a reconciliation spell kit be good for my case? The guy i was involved with ( we wasn't boyfriend and girlfriend ). We are friends now after he distance himself from me because i started to really like him i guess he got scared. We do text sometimes and i will be seeing him because we go to the same college. I got a reading and he does have feeling for me but he is scared because he has had a bad past with females and he is scared to commit. I got a Road opener candle, st Martha and follow me boy candle burning on the alter at the church as well. I also obtained a red skull candle to .

I just want him to love me and commit and not be scared.

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 pm

I am anointing my candles with some of the oils, but am wondering if it's possible to anoint with body fluids. The candle representing him, I want to anoint with his semen. I have had a hysterectomy, so I no longer have periods...what can I use for myself?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello, ineika1,
Ah, geez. I am so sorry that you have to pay for someone else's stupidity.
I think you're on the right track.
And I would also suggest that you get a white skull candle and work it with Crucible of Courage products. www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
When you get the skull candle, baptize it and name it after him. Once you do your petition papers, inscribing candle, and anointing it, you want to tell the candle it's purpose: Courage to take a chance with you.
Once I light a skull candle, I speak to it every hour. I go to the left side and state my command, to the front and state my command, to the right side (command) and then to the back of the candle. I do tis every hour on the hour until I become too exhausted to do it or the candle burns out.
Some root workers like to do it at night while the target is asleep.
So, it's your call.
Wishing you the best with this.
ineika1 wrote:Hi everyone.

I have a question would a reconciliation spell kit be good for my case? The guy i was involved with ( we wasn't boyfriend and girlfriend ). We are friends now after he distance himself from me because i started to really like him i guess he got scared. We do text sometimes and i will be seeing him because we go to the same college. I got a reading and he does have feeling for me but he is scared because he has had a bad past with females and he is scared to commit. I got a Road opener candle, st Martha and follow me boy candle burning on the alter at the church as well. I also obtained a red skull candle to .

I just want him to love me and commit and not be scared.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, mlove ,
I would anoint it with both your vaginal fluid and his semen. So that it represents a union of the both of you.
That's what I would do.
For more ideas, Here is a link that Miss cat wrote about body fluids: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
mlove wrote:I am anointing my candles with some of the oils, but am wondering if it's possible to anoint with body fluids. The candle representing him, I want to anoint with his semen. I have had a hysterectomy, so I no longer have periods...what can I use for myself?
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 am

Thank you for this site. I absolutely love it. I listened to an archived radio broadcast...very interesting.

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey everyone

Okay,here's the story:

My fiance who I've been dating for 4 years told me that we need to take a "break". He says we're not breaking up forever its more of a hiatus. He said he doesn't plan to date or sleep with other girls (that's not his personality anyway) and that we can still talk/text on the phone, just not see each other or go out together.

His reasoning for the break was that my family baggage was causing him and our relationship too much stress. BTW it's totally understandable that he feels this way, they can be very manipulative and dramatic. I don't think I need to sweeten him, he doesn't seem upset at me just my situation. I don't think it'll be very hard to bring him back.He wouldnt even take back my engagement ring he says I need to keep it in case we get back together.

I wanted to work on him this Friday so I'd like to use things I have on hand.

I planned to fix a photo of us with a letter to Our Lady of Grace asking for our reconciliation behind the photo.I nside the envolope I will put personal concerns and the herbs: lavender, marjoram, angelica, ginger, dried rose petals off flowers he's bought me, dill, basil, and althaea.

Then I'll carve our names on a white or pink candle dress it with Love Me oil, roll it in herbs, then burn it daily for a week, then weekly till we get back together.

I think I'll also place my engagment ring, an Our Lady prayer card, and some rose quartz around my working area and burn rose incense.

A) Does this sound ok? Am I over complicatin it?

B) He goes by his middle name Should I carve his official name on the candle?

C) For his personal concern I was going to use a piece of fabric off a pair of his boxers. Does it matter that they've been washed? Also I some times wear them, does that make them unconnected to him?

Sorry that was such a long post. I just get very self concous about magick.I read so much but rarely actually do a working. Thanks.

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:35 pm

ok, I've read the break up spells...for the break up and return to me, do I only anoint the intruder candle with the break up oil? and anoint my boyfriends candle with the Return to me and Reconciliation oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, charityrose13 ,
Sounds good to me.
I don't think you're over doing it.
Yu might also want to put him and your family in a honey jar so that he sweetens to them
Take care
charityrose13 wrote:Hey everyone

Okay,here's the story:

My fiance who I've been dating for 4 years told me that we need to take a "break". He says we're not breaking up forever its more of a hiatus. He said he doesn't plan to date or sleep with other girls (that's not his personality anyway) and that we can still talk/text on the phone, just not see each other or go out together.

His reasoning for the break was that my family baggage was causing him and our relationship too much stress. BTW it's totally understandable that he feels this way, they can be very manipulative and dramatic. I don't think I need to sweeten him, he doesn't seem upset at me just my situation. I don't think it'll be very hard to bring him back.He wouldnt even take back my engagement ring he says I need to keep it in case we get back together.

I wanted to work on him this Friday so I'd like to use things I have on hand.

I planned to fix a photo of us with a letter to Our Lady of Grace asking for our reconciliation behind the photo.I nside the envolope I will put personal concerns and the herbs: lavender, marjoram, angelica, ginger, dried rose petals off flowers he's bought me, dill, basil, and althaea.

Then I'll carve our names on a white or pink candle dress it with Love Me oil, roll it in herbs, then burn it daily for a week, then weekly till we get back together.

I think I'll also place my engagment ring, an Our Lady prayer card, and some rose quartz around my working area and burn rose incense.

A) Does this sound ok? Am I over complicatin it?

B) He goes by his middle name Should I carve his official name on the candle?

C) For his personal concern I was going to use a piece of fabric off a pair of his boxers. Does it matter that they've been washed? Also I some times wear them, does that make them unconnected to him?

Sorry that was such a long post. I just get very self concous about magick.I read so much but rarely actually do a working. Thanks.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, charityrose13 ,
I like to use the Return to Me on the candle that represents me.
If you're doing the 3 candle moving spell, you might want to have the break on the side of him that is moving away from her candle (and yes, you put it completely on her candle). And then have the side that is coming to you with the reconciliation.
Just my thoughts
Take care

mlove wrote:ok, I've read the break up spells...for the break up and return to me, do I only anoint the intruder candle with the break up oil? and anoint my boyfriends candle with the Return to me and Reconciliation oil?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 am

Hello I am new, I am looking for someone to help me with my marriage. My husband of 7yrs told me he wants a divorce and he does love me and feel me anymore. We have 3 kids together 11',4,3 yrs old. I am so heart broken and looking for someone that can help my case. Thanks. Not sure if I posted on the correct thread.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 am

Hello Sammy81,

So sorry to hear about your situation. If you are looking to have work done for you there are several members of AIRR who can help you. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

If you want to do some work on your own you can start with a honey jar http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Reconciliation spiritual products are another good choice, they are used to heal rifts in relationships and to bring back a lover http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Stay with me products are used to keep your partner at home http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

If you have access, make sure you get some of his personal concerns. They will prove very useful in any working you do yourself or have done by a rootworker.

Best wishes.

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:13 am

Thank you. I also wanted to ask if you hire someone will it interfere with work that I already started with someone a few weeks ago? As I don't want to work with them anymore. (A local physcic )

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Sammy81, I am soo sorry for this and I hope you contact an AIRR worker to assist you. They can read for you, tell if something is up ( another women, magic involved,) and what work to do to fix it ( such as break up work on another, add romance , rec work etc). Also as J-Mo said collect personal concerns from the husband now while you can and stock em up! They will be useful for a worker to help you, such as semen, blood, nail clippings, hair, used dirty clothing ( a pair of used undies can be used to do some good work). I rather have too many items because later on if you decide not to be with him you can use them to curse him, use them in court case to win against him with custody and child support, use to ruin his new relationships. etc Lots of uses!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Thank you j82, I was wondering what they were. I will be collecting and saving them. I am a bit confused as to if I use a worker if it will confuse the work that the lady claim to be doing. Any recommendations would be appreciated . Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Sammy81,

We cannot tell you anything about your local psychic who you don;t seem to fully trust, referring to her work as "the work that the lady claim to be doing." But, from experience, i can tell you that unles the work is at odds -- that is, if she is doing a curse and you are doing a blessing -- they will not "confuse" one another.

I suggest that you read this page from AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

I also suggest this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Blessings to all! I need to ask for help and advice on a specific situation I'm in. My ex and I broke up almost two years ago. We weren't on speaking terms and now we speak quite often and he has mentioned couple of times that he does miss me a lot and still think of me quite often and a few months ago he even tried to see me. I have also gotten readings from am airr reader confirming his feelings and that they are real but I'm having a small problem. I do want to get back with him, and he does also but in the past I used to initiate everything, our meeting ups, our rendezvous, time spent and it's basically what he's expecting me to do, but I want him to do more than he used to do in the past, can anyone suggest a spell that I can use or try to make him not just wait for me to get the ball rolling but get the ball rolling himself??! Can I use a reconciliation candle or do I need more?!?! Thanks in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:07 pm

I would do the reconciliation spell kit and I would add the oil come to me to the candle as well. If it is his nature to be passive then you may need to take the mundane action of asking for it first. To me and reconciliation if I want it I don't care who initiates it as long as it happens, after all that is the goal! Also when you get back together this is a convo you should have on expectations with one another.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Hey Affie,

The Reconciliation spell kit is perfect for your situation. If you are wanting him to make the first move i would also work with Crucible of courage products to help him be brave http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html as j82 suggested come to me products to help draw him to you http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html and Kiss Me Now products to get him to make the first move http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.ht

good luck!

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 pm

I'm losing hope! I bought a return to me candle to be set at the missionary church and got no results. He's been ignoring me for a while now i kinda want to try another return to me candle again and if i get no results then cut&clear it shall be. Any candle suggestions for someone who's ignoring you? Maybe i need the reconciliation candle. Idk i don't have money for a rootworker or airreader.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello Lovelife,

When choosing between Return To Me and Reconciliation products the way I have been taught is if there was a fight or argument than Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) is called for, if you just drifted apart or it was a more peaceful kind of separation than Return To Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) is the way to go.

I like your Idea of if it doesn't come though with the next bit of working you do to Cut and Clear. It is always good to set a time limit with love work. Sometimes it just isn't in the stars and we need to move on to what is brighter and better for us!

Peace~

Nathen

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello,
So here's my situation,we've been together for almost 3 yrs,announced our engagement before our families on Easter. Its been rocky,I won't deny that,but our connection is so strong I really feel that he's my husband and I'm his wife,our families love each other,his mom calls me her daughter in law,about a month ago,he left,I have an AIRR reader on call lol,and she's said that the love is still very strong on his end,he's just stubborn and scared,we started a honey jar,its doing great,I also had 2 reconciliation candles placed on the altar for me,he's still an complete ass and still sticking to his guns,his reason for leaving was that we argue to much and its not natural,but it only turns into an argument when I ask him for him,all I've ever asked for was his love and appreciation,the lil things since we're 7 hrs apart,he gets mad,we argue,my candles had good clear burns,no haze,no residue,but he acts like he hates me,can't talk to me on the phone,but he'll text,hasnt told his mom about the breakup but I'm taking my kids to spend her birthday with her per his request to my 14 yr old,what is going on,he's totally different from the outcome of my work?????
Help lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, DiamondPrincess12 ,

This is something that you would have to ask your: "AIRR Member ON Call"

Sounds like thee may be some obstacles but, can't really tell without a reading.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:09 am

I didn't mean any harm,and I did book a reading with my reader,however,my question is is that a normal response? Do they sometimes fight that hard?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:51 am

Hello Diamondprincess12,

It is really hard to say what is or is not normal because there are so many variables in individual cases. It would seem to me that there is something getting in the way. It could be that he is resisting for some reason, maybe there is someone else he is interested in? Maybe someone else is doing their own work to get this guy? It is just to hard to be able to really say what is going on. I would rely on your AIRR reader for better clarification and see what they tell you. you could also set some tester lights if you wanted to see about any obstacles there may be.

hope this is hlepful

Nathen

pintobean
Newly Registered

Unread post by pintobean » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi All,

I have started a honey jar about 3-4 weeks ago to work on reconciling with a recent ex. We were dating for 3.5 years. He broke up with me while overseas and has been back home for 2 weeks.

Since starting the jar we have been very respectful through out this whole process and have agreed to do our best to be kind to each other through out it all -- which is very much a testament to how we've handled conflicts in the past. He started off being very cold (as a defense mechanism) but has slowly warmed up (I think...but there is still resistance). We have seen each other a few times since his return, and each time has been pretty good. The last time we saw each other we ended up sleeping together, which I would assume means the jar is working (I burned three candles on it that day), but we haven't gotten back together.

During our last conversation about our relationship (which was honest, and productive I thought) I asked him if we were really over. He said he would never say never, but for right now -- yes we are.

1) My jar currently sits in a metal bowl to collect drippings and is surrounded by petitions/manifestation statements ... does that seem ok?

2) I also visualize (but do not actually burn) a pink candle burning in the jar sometimes when I am not home ... does that seem ok?

3) Sometimes I will also picture us around the jar encompassed by the energy from the candle ... does that seem ok?

4) I guess I am just curious what other people's take is on the honey jar progress in my case, and if you have any advice. I know I didn't give too much information, but I didn't want to write a super long post.

5) Additionally, I am wondering if it is okay to perform other spells while working the jar. I wasn't sure if this would muddle the message in my jar, or encourage it, as they are all describing the same goal.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:13 am

Dear pintobean,

1) That is fine. A honey jar or sugar jar is used to sweeten someone's affections. It is not a sure-fire way to resume a love affair. You describe a decently sweet relationship and the honey jar seems to be working for that.

2) Hoodoo is a form of folk magic, and as such it includes a great deal of contact magic and relatively little visualization magic. This is not to say that visualization does not help empower the work of folk magic -- it certainly does -- but very few rootworkers would rely on a mental image picture of a burning candle "in the jar" -- as we set actual candles ON the jar and set them on fire. Honey or sugar jars do not require candles to be burned, and, in fact, cooking with the sweetening that is in the jar is very common -- and is, as you can see, a far cry from using the power of visualization. The actual sugar or honey is used to make actual food that is fed to the one you love. That is the style we work in.

3) Again, this is a great visualization exercise, and it will certainly help you -- but the honey spell is only for sweetening.

4) The work you describe seems to be effective, as far as it goes.

5) Yes, please do perform some direct contact spells if you wish a reunion or resumption of a broken relationship.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Dilma
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dilma » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:26 am

Hello all. I am New to the forum and hoodoo. I wanted to ask what I can start with to stop my divorce. Also if there is another woman to stop that as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:43 am

Hello, Dilma,

Here is how to start:

This thread is about getting a lover or mate to return. Read it from page one.

The thread about saving a marriage by stopping a divorce is here:

Stay With Me, Revive Dying Marriage, Prevent Divorce
stay-with-me-revive-dying-marriage-prev ... 24204.html

The thread about breaking up an outside love affair and restoring love at the same time is here:

Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the ... -t228.html

After you have read the threads, then, if you have more questions, please post them in the most appropriate thread, and we will reply with advice and recommendations.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Dilma
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dilma » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Thank you so much.

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:17 pm

So...
My boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue.
I still love him, and I know he still loves me.
Anyways, I do laundry at his house since my washer is busted, and I managed to snag one of his dirty underwear.

Any ideas what kind of reconciliation / love work I can do with it?

Thank you :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Use his underwear to make a doll of him, and work with the doll. For more on love dolls, see this thread:

Doll Babies for Love and Healing
doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html
catherine yronwode

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I am NEW to magic. I never consider or even thought about it till August!!! I LOVE my ex Andrew more than I love anything. We broke up in March 2014....I know it's been awhile....I try to contact him and ask him out to dinner in July 2014 and he REFUSE to see me....He will respond to any of my text messages or emails if I send them...but he will NOT see me at all. He will NOT.

I tried everything to reason with him that we are meant to be and that our break up was silly at most and he will NOT have it.

So I am now considering Magic. I was scammed out of $6000 US dollars in August from a FAKE CASTER because I knew nothing about magic or spell casting....but I don't care....I still want my ex back and I will try anything. I am more HURT from my ex than I am about the money!

Luckily I had a friend whom I have known since 2011 I didn't know her family were full of spell casters till I mention about me getting SCAMMED and wishing to try magic. I did a deep cleansing with her to get rid of all negativity around me that could have caused my break up....

Now her niece is going to do a honey jar for me and then a road opener....

She told me if it all looks well then her grandmother will do a LOVE spell for me! I am so excited about this and hoping it will WORK! My friend's grandmother does readings and she did a reading on me....she told me it's best that I try to move on....but she can do a spell for me to try to reunite with my ex and get him on talking terms with me. From there I can see if I can get the romance back in our relationship. So her spell is to sweeten him up and get him willing to talk to me and see me again! Which is worth a try...I have nothing to lose! I am using a spell from a real spell caster.

I want my ex back so badly! I PRAY TO GODDESS OF LOVE OSHUN EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Novena candle burned for 10 days straight! I PRAY AND PRAY AND PRAY TO OSHUN! I don't have any experience with Magic but I am praying to Oshun every single night.

My ex is still single and I am the ONLY woman he has ever had sex with! I am like his ONLY girlfriend ever. We are meant to be.....He refuse to see me in July....

My questions:

1) What love spells do you guys recommend? Anyone can tell me what they recommend that I do?

2) What are some best/strongest love spells to use for cases that's been a few months and that are more difficult?

3) Is it best to do your own spells in those cases or hired a professional spell caster?

4) Will a spell at least get him to SEE ME AGAIN?

5) Am I doing everything right?

6) What else can I do? Any advise?

7) Anyone have any opinions to share?

8) Anyone think I have hope with my ex?

Please share with me any success anyone has with honey jar spells or any spells. I am NOT asking for much here. I would LOVE it if my ex would just talk to me again! Please share all success stories and personal advise please! Thank you!!!!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello everyone,

My ex Andrew and I have been broken up for 6 months now.... I recently considered doing love spells to try to bring my ex back. I love him very much and he and I have both been single since the break up. I have hired a spell caster, but want to hear what others on here are doing. :) I don't think my case is the most difficult bc my ex is single and isn't seeing anyone....thank god!

1) What love spells do you guys recommend?

2) What are some best/strongest love spells to use for cases that's been a few months and that are more difficult?

3) Is it best to do your own spells in those cases or hired a professional spell caster?

Please feel free to post on here any that are the best that worked out well for you guys! Thank you!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:51 am

Hi ILoveMyExAndrew,

I'm really so sorry to hear about the break up with your ex, Andrew. I know how much that
hurts. I totally understand.

I'm also very sorry you got scammed out of so much money with no results.

First thing is, if it were me, I'd stop texting and calling the guy. In general, people want what they think
they can't have. Give the guy some breathing room. Take a step back and go over everything that you've learned.
Journal about what happened a few months before the break up, something might come to you to give you a
clue as to why this happened.

He's not responding positively to your texts, calls or invitations to dinner. If it's not working do something
different. Something different is to stop doing what's not working. :)

The way I'm seeing this is you are being too desperate and people pick up on desperation like a hound dog
picks up on a rabbit's scent. Take a step back, breath deep, distract yourself with exercise and work your magic with
precision.

Your friend's Grandma sounds like she gave you good advice. Nothing beats a Grandma's wisdom.
All you gotta do is listen to her and be patient.

If you want a reading from a reputable reader go to: http://readersandrootworkers.org
A lot of the AIRR members charge a reasonable fee, some are $60.00 an hour.
Go to the AIRR directory and find a reader who specializes in what you're looking for which is reconciliation/
love work.

I'd also invite you to try the following:
http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And I'd highly encourage you to order the book, "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by Deacon Millett.
It only cost $9.00 plus shipping and all that.

I've had excellent results with honey jars. And great results with sugar spells.
Do you have anything of his, like a piece of clothing that he's worn? Or his hair or any personal effects?
Those items make the spell stronger.

I just had another idea. I've had good luck with Bewitching and Look me over products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching

When doing love spells you want to be wearing some type of love oils and powders. To draw him in.

Best of Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:05 am

Hi again, ILoveMyExAndrew,

You might also want to check out this thread:
contact-me-call-me-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982html
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:28 am

Thank you so much Susan for the response! Thank you so much for all the support!

I contacted him in July for dinner and he turned me down....after that I would text him and he would respond but that was it....but I STOPPED texting on 8/11/14! I haven't text him since then.....I paid a FAKE caster $6000 on 8/11/14 and the ONlY result I saw was my ex text me the strangest text......my ex texted me "hey do you know what happened to the shower? There is no hot water."

Wtf? I had my own bathroom when we lived together but I moved out in April and he asked me in September what happened to the shower????? What????

I responded 1 day later and say "I am not sure. It was fine when I was there 6 months ago."

And that was in September! I haven't contacted him at all since then....

I may contact a root worker for a reading....what do they need from me for the reading?

In general do you recommend doing your own love spells or hiring a caster to do it for you?

I only have pictures of him but no personal effects! :( I know that's bad so I was considering hiring someone to do my spell....anyone you highly recommend to do love spells?

My friend says if I use her grandmother for a spell then I need to wait for the results first....she told me never do a lot of spells at one time....it will bring negative energy if you cast a lot of spells at one time....so I am not sure what to do first....her niece will be doing my honey jar soon...but I am soooooo glad I found Luckymojo bc this site can really help me out! I have never done magic before but it worth a try if all else fails!

How long should I wait before I move on? I will be 30 years old in 28 days......I don't want to wait 10 years to see results either....typically how long does manic take to work? I few months I can wait but a few years? I am too old for that....lol anyone want to share how long it took for their spells to work or at least see some changes? I hope I don't have to wait more than 6 months to see results....

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 am

Hi ILoveMyExAndrew,

I love your energy! Very high energy! He may not have been able to match it and perhaps that's the root issue?

Yu can go to the AIRR webpage and look for an AIRR member who specializes in love work

To set a time limit, pray on it. An answer will come to you. I usually give it 6 months. But I'm a methodical, patient type of personality. You may have a different type of energy which may call for a three month wait instead.
It just depends on you and how quickly you want to move on to find your soul mate.

You'll be 30 end of the month? You're just a baby! :) You have plenty of time to find a man, girlfriend! lol

You're adorable! No man will be able to resist you if you decide to move on.

Blessings,
Susan

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Thank you Susan! :) You are so kind!

Yes, my energy is MUCH higher than Andrew's. Andrew is a very quiet, calm, and introverted guy....I am the opposite! haha....He use to LOVE that about me....but now he thinks I am too crazy for him! :/

Our relationship ended partly due to my insecurities....My ex was a 31 yo virgin when we met on 3/18/13! LOL...our relationship lasted a year...we broke up 3/1/2014. We met on a forum Studentdoctor.net we are both pharmacist! I actually met my last TWO boyfriends on Studentdoctor forum! hahaha....I was still SAD and NOT over my last ex Greg when we first started talking. I was still into my last ex Greg. But Greg was NOT into me at all and I knew it was time to move on.....I told Andrew I was still into Greg when we first started talking....I wasn't looking for a boyfriend...I NEVER look for a boyfriend....they both started talking to me first! But anyways.....Andrew and I started talking...I started liking Andrew and decided to move to Florida to be with Andrew! Yes, I found a JOB in FLORIDA, MOVED TO FLORIDA just to be with Andrew! I moved in with him on the FIRST DAY that we met!!!! It was CRAZY! But I moved in with him on 3/18/13!

Andrew LOVED ME. He ADORED ME AND LOVED ME when I first moved in with him! He would do ANYTHING FOR ME!

Okay, when we first started talking Andrew told me there was a woman that he liked.....He NEVER dated her or anything....but she would sometimes ask him out to eat or go to her graduation or go to her family's Christmas dinner etc. She would ask him sometimes to hangout.....but whenever he ask her out she would always say NO. Me and Andrew live in the same city now, but that woman lives 1.5 hours away. So the woman was always very lukewarm at best towards him. She would want him to drive 1.5 hours to see her but she would NEVER drive to see him! Well when I moved in with Andrew in March and we posted pictures on Facebook and that we are in a relationship etc...that woman TEXTED Andrew and ask him to come over for dinner!!!!!!! WTF!!!! What a stupid slutty bitch! Andrew was in the shower so I texted her back using his phone (hahaha....WRONG I KNOW!) but I text her back using his phone "I am with my girlfriend right now." I send the text and deleted it afterwards! I was PISSED THOUGH! B/c Andrew told me he was NOT talking to her anymore....which isn't completely true...they would text once a week or so but it wasn't about anything sexy or romantic lol...it was boring work related stuff.....I read the text between them and it was always very BORING and nothing hot or romantic at all. lol...

Andrew is a very HONEST guy. I know for a fact he would NEVER cheat on me! Greg I don't know, but Andrew is HONEST....he would NEVER cheat I know that! But I was soooooooo insecure for some reason....I was insecure and afraid that the woman would contact him again and keep on contacting him and trying to get him to see her etc. I was INSECURE THAT ANDREW MAY STILL LIKE HER...MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thought drove me CRAZY! I hated it! I was soooooooo scared he liked her more than me and wanted her more than me! I don't know why...the woman is LESS attractive and OLDER than me and Andrew lol...but I was still SCARED that Andrew may somehow prefer her OVER ME or like her more than me! I was insecure! :( So I acted like a crazy bitch! I told him he MUST delete her off Facebook, delete her cellphone number, delete all her pictures, if she tries to talk to you you MUST IGNORE HER! I don't care what she wants....if she tries to contact you YOU MUST IGNORE HER and delete everything from her AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was a bitch...I gave Andrew the hardest time! He keeps on trying to assure me that he does NOT like her at all anymore...it was a crush but he loves me now...but for some weird reason....I was still a little pissed off and insecure about the entire issue. I don't know why.

Well....the first TWO times we broke up was b/c my ex Greg decided he wanted to contact me now that I have MOVED ON and no longer wanted him anymore! My ex Greg has a new girlfriend now....but after he found out I found a new boyfriend and moved to South Florida....he decided he wanted to contact me and talk to me.....the first time it was something very minor....Greg texted me to congratulate me on graduation....this was in 7/2013....I texted him back and told him I have a boyfriend now in Florida....etc. It was nothing big at all....I TOLD Andrew about my ex Greg texting me.....Andrew got upset and dumped me the next day! He told me I was being a hypocrite and that I have no morals b/c I did what I told him NOT TO DO! He was upset and dumped me....I BEGGED him to take me back! I BEGGED and BEGGED....he took me back in a day....

The second time we broke up was b/c Greg once again try to contact me....it was my birthday 10/28/13 and he called me and texted me etc. I texted back (I know I shouldn't have but I did) It wasn't anything flirty...It was just regular texting.....Greg ask me for some pictures of me...b/c he hasn't seen me in so long. I decided why not? just regular pictures would NOT kill anyone...I decided to take some for him....I actually asked Andrew to take some b/c I am bad at taking my own pictures....Andrew confronted me right there that he knew I was talking to Greg again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He dumped me right there and ask me to move out of his house! I begged him and told him it was just pictures like Facebook pictures...nothing bad etc. Andrew was PISSED and he wanted me OUT OF HIS HOUSE! I begged and begged....I figure this was going to be OVER forever.....Andrew will NEVER trust me again....but after I begged and pleaded...Andrew actually told me he will give me ANOTHER CHANCE! I was shocked but he GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Hey Susan,

I just got done writing you a novel on why Andrew and I broke up!!!! In short it was due to my insecurities!

Insecurities kills most relationships....we all know that..... :(

My friends grandmother did a reading on me and saw that I have a lot of negative energy around me....so I did a full cleansing with her and I am wearing an amulet now to protect myself from anymore negativity! My friends niece is going to do a honey jar for me and a road opener. My friend grandmother should be doing another reading on me soon too.....can't wait to get the results! I am going to wait a bit and see how the honey jar goes before doing anything else.....if Andrew actually contacts me even just to say hello I would be soooooooooo happy! Because right now we aren't even talking at all! He hates me! If the honey jar can get him willing to talk to me and see me again I will be more than happy!

Originally I was going to use my friends grandmother for a love spell but she lives in Tunisia and only speaks Arabic! My friend does all our translations and it's so hard for me to have a caster that I can't talk to or see! She can't speak any English at all only Arabic! If my honey jar does not move at all I will get a reading

My friend recommends NOT doing multiple spells or get multiple readings at one time.....she says only one thing at a time....one reading and one spell at a time....too many could built up negative energy... What is your opinion on that?

In your opinion do you recommend someone with no experience with magic do their own spells or hired a caster?

I am very patient! I will wait 6 months I will wait 1 year! But I have to see some movement....I mean if after a spell is cast and I still don't even get a Hello how are you from Andrew then something is wrong!

How long does it usually take to see movement? Not get back together but start seeing baby steps taken from your ex?

How long did your spells take? Are you back with your ex too?

Anyone any advise for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello, Mlove,

I am so sorry that this post was missed.

Yes, this is correct.
Again, my apologies
mlove wrote:ok, I've read the break up spells...for the break up and return to me, do I only anoint the intruder candle with the break up oil? and anoint my boyfriends candle with the Return to me and Reconciliation oil?
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:31 pm

My ex broke up with me two more times after this....but it was over lifestyle issues nothing that can't be fixed....my ex is very frugal with money and I like to treat myself.... But overall my ex saw me as someone that was a hypocrite with no morals mainly because I told him he can't talk to that woman but I went on ahead and talked with Greg....he hated that I did that....

Later on I decided to move out of his house and get my own apartment.... I told him after I told my sister....I pick some apartments out and didn't tell him before I put holds on them....he was mad because I put in applications for a few apartments without telling him first....he thinks I do things behind his back he thinks it's wrong that I do things without telling him first so we broke up the last time over that! I decided to move out so he would appreciate me more....no one wants what they already have! But he was mad that I didn't talk to him first about it....I told him right away afterwards so he didn't have any reason to get angry!

Anyways our fights were over stupid stuff! I love him and want him back! All these stupid stuff does not matter.....he loves me and knows there isn't anyone out there better for him! He is just angry over these stupid things that don't matter....

I figure I will finish my story......

Do I have a chance with my ex? I didn't do anything wrong! I am not a bad person!

Will a spell get rid of all these negative feelings and bring him back? He told me in July if I was a nice person with high morals we would not have a problem! How can I get him to stop thinking that?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Ilovemyexandrew,

I am sorry for the break up but you did post a lot of things and if you stepped back and were reflective you would see an issue with what you did and he had a normal human response to those things.If i was dating a person and they went out without telling me and got a new place and then told me I would have a similar reaction. Think, what type of message does that send a bf or a lover when you do those things. Also the frugal aspect and you liking to enjoy yourself, that is not going to change, its your nature its who you and he is. I read your other post and you wrote a lot and I think its due to wanting validation or someone to tell you yes you are right or no you are not. Your friend is correct stick with one spell stick with one reader, I dont think it causes negativity unless she meant it shows a lack of faith in the work. no faith kills work. You also dont seem to understand how magic works and specifically hoodoo.. you said " if i do work on Andrew and the does not say hi then its not working" well no thats not true, we wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for the work to manifest. having such a death grip on the work and expecting it to happen a certain way ( he must respond when I do a spell) will drastically limit your work and success, as magic takes the path of least resistance. I also sense you being hyper sensitive to the work and any movement you will expect direct results, or no clear movement that its not working ..many people have gotten this way mainly because they are obsessing over the work. A good place to start is a good old fashion reconciliation kit and a reconciliation honey jar. Order extra pink candles. Do both at the same time, end of the reconcilation spell you ask him for forgiveness in a heart felt letter..best of luck

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Hey J82,

I want to thank you for responding and reading my posts it means a lot to me. :)

I told Andrew I was looking to move out, but I put applications in without telling him first...but I told him after I did it..... I was wrong. :( towards the end of the relationship he wasn't very nice to me either because of everything that has happened so that kinda push me into wanting to move out... I wasn't doing it to piss him off rather for some space that's it

I don't think I am perfect and I am sure I have been wrong.....but I do love Andrew a lot.... I want a relationship with him (not because I want something from him) but because I love him and want us to be great companions to each other forever...

My friends niece will be doing a honey jar for me soon....I am so excited about this....this is the first time I have ever try any sort of magic so I apologize for being so naive.

I am really on here because I want other people to go into detail about their success stories and how they got their ex back. I want to read about success from other people...that gives me hope! :) if you wanna share your success with magic with me I will greatly appreciate it....

In your opinion how long will you wait for magic to work? I am very patient....I been broken up for 6 months now and I am still willing to wait for him! I'll wait a year if it takes a year for the magic to work..... I'll wait forever for Andrew....but I also believe in faith....if God does NOT want me with Andrew and there is ZERO chance of getting him back....then I will move on....

I am hoping and praying that I can get my ex back....deep down I can't imagine someone else better for either one of us....

How long did it take for your magic to work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 pm

ILovemyexandrew,

Some of the questions you are asking are not as cut and dry as magic takes one week or one month. Best anology I can give you is this: You go to a doctor for an illness, the doctor does diagnostic test to see whats going on and then makes a decision. He tries that decision ( medicine etc) then has you come back for a check up. If it did not work or not completely work then they will do something else. Same is true in hoodoo and working with a rootworker. They will read through a form of divination what is going on and if work can or will help. Then they will pascribe certain workings to be done, via baths, spritual cleansing of homes, reciting of psalms, working candles, container spells etc. The more complex the situation the more work it can take. You are on the right track about God because a concept to hoodoo is that God is the ultimate decider and if he says no then its no. Often a worker can read this for you. I know you want positive testimonies to help you feel comfortable and give you hope, my experience is that the hope has to come from within you as a sign of faith. I have read millions of people asking about testimonies about work, really they are asking does this work and will it work for me because I dont believe it. I worry with new people that they will write on their calandar that it suppose to take 3 mo so in 3mo he will be here.. well thats a suggestive timeline we work with its not exact ..dont obsess over it.. biggest mistake ppl make with work is they think about it constantly . I have had success with work happening in days, some in weeks others nothing happened and those ones were a blessing because i found out later how bad this would be. I think the advice about not contacting him to not look desperate is important as well!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:27 pm

Man I wish I knew Gods answer right now! If it's yes I'll wait forever...if it's no I'll move on....

My friend's family is full of spell casters....her grandmother accepted my work and agree to help me....I ask her if I had NO chance with my ex and we were not meant to be would your grandmother accept my case? She told me no....she told me her grandmother has turn down several cases and when I ask her for help she told me she will have to ask her grandmother to see if the spirits are willing to help me and if me and my ex has a chance.....if it's a NO then she can't help me.....

She is willing to help but she never guaranteed anything and told me pretty much the same as you! No timeframe!

But I think I can take her grandmothers willingness to help me as I have a chance! It's not a hell NO. I hope no ethical worker would accept a work for a dead case just to take money!

Anyways I haven't pay them for a spell yet...my friend is more of wanting to help me she has no reason to scam me....we have been friends for three years now....she is a great person and I ask her for help.....she never try to sell me anything. She mention several times if I want to try someone else I could..... I am thinking about using Catherine as a reader later on....

I need to see how my honey jar goes first....her niece has been doing honey jars for years and is an expert at it! She will be doing it for me!

Do you think it is better to do your own spells or hire a professional caster to do it? I didn't have any experience so I got someone else to do my honey jar for me.....

Love spell I am still not sure yet....let's see how the honey jar goes first....

All the spells you try love spells? Why did some work and done don't? I guess only God know that....

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”