Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

morgana05

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by morgana05 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

I have everything together for what I want to do. The question I have now is Saturday a decent day to perform a divorce spell on and how do I dispose of it? They live in apartments so I don't think I'll be able to bury it on property. I know I can do it at a crossroads, but being that I'm in the Navy, I'm always out to sea, and will actually be going out to sea the following Monday. Is it okay for me to dispose of it in the ocean, being that the ocean is where I feel the most connected?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:10 pm

J82,
You are NOT wrong.
Throwing it in the garbage spiritually says that the work is garbage.
Take care
j82 wrote:I may be wrong but I think it would be best to let the rest of it go at a cross road not a garbage. I think crossroads are a more appropriate place to let the work spread and do its thing. I am not sure what you did the spell for, however if its good work like love and a certain person you can take the remainder and start at their house ( secretly of course) and sprinkle at every cross road or intersection or major road ( depending on distance) till it reaches you to bring them to you. For good luck or drawing I would think sprinkling the soft stuff ( powders herbs etc) around the yard to draw and lay the hard stuff ( bottles, melted wax etc) at a cross road to draw it to you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, Kmew 1315,
The whole idea of using a potted plant is to nurture it while you are nurturing your spell.
If you're sure that it's going to die (from lack of attention) then it's not the way to go.
If you are going to nurture it (and are just afraid that it will die), I would suggest asking the people at the Nursery what plants are easier to care for.
Take care

kmew1315 wrote:I have the same question but would like to add to it. Whatever the polar opposite of green is, that's what color my thumb is. I don't want to bury something in a potted plant that will die a couple days later. What's something that even someone like me can take care of?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, morgana05 ,
Here is a link on disposal.
Since we have no idea what you're disposing, this is the best we can do here:
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
And thank you for serving our country.
Bless you
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:46 am

Hi Kmew1315,

Good choices for brown thumbs:

1 - If forgetting to water your plants is the problem:
Cactus, Crown of thorns

2 - General brown thums:
Sansevieria (mother-in-law's-tongue), Cast-iron plant, Pothos, Spider fern
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Thank you very much. It's for a divorce. I'm still a little confused on if the ocean would be a good choice. Or if crossroads is better. Although it seems near their apartment is the best.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, morgana05,
The water would take it away.
BUT if this were me, I think the IDEAL place is near their apartment!
But that's just me
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Thanks! I ended up being able to get it right next to their apartment! My friend played lookout. Being that we are having a tropical storm I knew the water would seal it in the ground. This site is amazing and thanks for all the wonderful advice!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:30 am

morgana05 wrote:Thanks! I ended up being able to get it right next to their apartment! My friend played lookout. Being that we are having a tropical storm I knew the water would seal it in the ground. This site is amazing and thanks for all the wonderful advice!
I'm glad to see that you and Ms. Aida agreed on the "get it as close as possible" method, especially for this type of spellwork. Glad it worked out for you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks. I'm glad I was able to as well.

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello,

I was given a candle work during a consultation that instructed me to burn a hot foot vigil and midway through the candle's burn, I was told to burn the name papers of my job competitors inside the vigil, thus snuffing out the candle and stopping the competitors from getting the job I want. Now, what do I do with the leftover spellwork? I would think if this were a working using a free standing candle, I would throw it into running water but being that the work is still in the glass with the wax and ashes, how do I then dispose of it? Would I still dispose in the river?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Was the person an AIRR worker? if so ask them, they will tell you how to dispose of it. I never hered of putting a hotfoot out in that manner. I have seen hotfoot or crossing being put out in poo or other things for the symbolic purpose. I wouldt leave it at a crossroad with glass...I would be inclined to burry in a grave yard to kill the competition.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:46 pm

j82 wrote:Was the person an AIRR worker? if so ask them, they will tell you how to dispose of it. I never hered of putting a hotfoot out in that manner. I have seen hotfoot or crossing being put out in poo or other things for the symbolic purpose. I wouldt leave it at a crossroad with glass...I would be inclined to burry in a grave yard to kill the competition.
Yes the reading came from an AIRR member. Hopefully I can get a response here.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello, LibraGoddess,
I highly suggest that you contact that AIRR member.
I am not familiar with this spell. But, even if I were, I don't now what the "game plan" was that your AIRR worker had.
Most of us perform magic different (of course, with the same foundations) and it would be difficult to tell what their "twist" on the spell would be.
I'm sorry that we couldn't be much more help with this one.
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, LibraGoddess,
I highly suggest that you contact that AIRR member.
I am not familiar with this spell. But, even if I were, I don't now what the "game plan" was that your AIRR worker had.
Most of us perform magic different (of course, with the same foundations) and it would be difficult to tell what their "twist" on the spell would be.
I'm sorry that we couldn't be much more help with this one.
take care
Thanks Miss Aida. Trying to catch up with her :lol:

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:16 am

hello I needed to get some help with a situation. I'm trying to see how to protect a person I think its being worked on he is in a very confused we are arguing all the time our home is torn apart and I believe somebody what do I need to do to help block what may be being done to him or reverse what has already been done to help him this is not like him at all and any suggestions on how to get his mind set back on trackI need to start something im mediately until I can find out more of what is going on with him. Thank u for any help u can provide

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 pm

do a $10 reading with an airr working just to find out if indeed he is being worked on and go from there

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

or call hooodoo psychics http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:46 pm

I would start with a run of spiritual baths (3, 7 or 9 baths are traditional), 13 herb bath is a great option http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html as is uncrossing http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

here are instructions on how to conduct a spiritual bath http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Clean the house top to bottom, back to front with chinese wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then you will want to set up protections around the house and around him. Fiery wall of protection products works great for this http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

best wishes!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Cherry4, if your friend doesn't want to cooperate with J-Mo's advice, you can:
  • Dose the laundry, cleaning and grooming supplies with Uncrossing or Jinx Killer bath crystals, if your friend lives with you or you can get into his bathroom.
  • If he doesn't live with you and you can't get into his bathroom, make a doll baby on him and treat that to some spiritual baths. You can either just pat it down with your wet hands, if it's a cloth or knitted doll baby, or if it's waterproof you can actually bathe it. Doll babies are often made of wax or clay, or from repurposed china figurines, fashion dolls or action figures. But you do need personal concerns and a way to get them inside the doll.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Cloudsirens8

Unread post by Cloudsirens8 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello.

Last night, I completed a negative/crossing spell on a person, and it states to wrap up the remains and toss it into a graveyard over the left shoulder and to not look back.

Is tossing the remains into a graveyard acceptable?

Wouldn't burial in the graveyard have a much more 'solidifying' effect for the work?

I know remains are tossed into crossroads, but I have come across a couple of hoodoo spells where tossing into the graveyard is mentioned as the way to dispose of the remains.

Thanks!

Cloudsirens8

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Cloudsirens8 wrote:I know remains are tossed into crossroads, but I have come across a couple of hoodoo spells where tossing into the graveyard is mentioned as the way to dispose of the remains.
Check out the description of graveyard disposal on this page:

Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#graveyard

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 am

Cloudsiren8,

There are definitely old hoodoo spells in which disposal in the graveyard is by throwing or tossing, not by "respectful" burial. For instance, see this one:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

"Take the left-over materials (melted wax, nail, and so forth) and the saucer of Graveyard Dirt containing the perpetrator's ashes and his extinguished Candle and carry them to a graveyard and throw them against a grave stone, being sure to break the saucer as you throw this mess. Don't say a word; just turn and walk away home and don't look back."

No payment is offered, no burial is engaged. That is the way i was taught to do that spell, and that is the way i teach it still.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SoyiniFree

Unread post by SoyiniFree » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello all,

I've been petitioning St. Expedite in a matter and today I received a loud and clear "no". It was about real estate and there was no ill intent directed toward anyone or anything. I asked that he grant the petition without harm to me or to the person(s) on the other side of the table. The worst thing I asked was that the other person's deal fall through permanently. I had already tried St. Joseph and didn't get any movement. Time was running out so I moved on to St. Expedite. I have/had a couple of other things going on for this same intention,too. Now that I have my answer, I'm ready to dispose of everything. I've read the page on laying tricks and honey jars and have come up with the following. Will someone please check my plans and give me some feedback?

1. Red, dressed candle - This is the second one (I'll be cleaning and reusing the first jar). It's only burned about 1/3 of the way down. I think it's too much wax to scrape out of the jar so I want to recycle (or trash) it whole.
2. Water - Give it to nature (plant, grass, etc.).
3. Dirt from the property - Dispose at a crossroads.
4. Printed photo of St. Expedite, folded petition paper, written prayer kept on the altar space, some raffle tickets that had the same numbers that made up the address of the property - I'd like to dispose of all in the regular trash.
5. Partially burned yellow votive, map of the property with remains from the first yellow votive, cardboard the map was mounted on, push pins placed on the four corners of the property - These are from my petition to St, Joseph. I'd like to dispose of these in the regular trash.
6. Four dimes placed on the map described above - Clean them and reuse.
7. Ammonia jar - Dispose of the contents at a crossroads. Recycle the jar.
8. Honey jar - Dispose of the contents at a crossroads. Clean and reuse the jar.

Although this didn't turn out the way I wanted, I'm still very grateful to St. Expedite for who he is and inspired by what he's done for others. I have not given up on him!

Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:41 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Cloudsiren8,

There are definitely old hoodoo spells in which disposal in the graveyard is by throwing or tossing, not by "respectful" burial. For instance, see this one:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

"Take the left-over materials (melted wax, nail, and so forth) and the saucer of Graveyard Dirt containing the perpetrator's ashes and his extinguished Candle and carry them to a graveyard and throw them against a grave stone, being sure to break the saucer as you throw this mess. Don't say a word; just turn and walk away home and don't look back."

No payment is offered, no burial is engaged. That is the way i was taught to do that spell, and that is the way i teach it still.
I can't imagine how that could have slipped my mind, Miss Cat -- I've actually done that spell!

Miss Michaele

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 pm

I'm going to finish a 7 day spell tomorrow. It looks like there's going to be more wax than I expected (and hoped). I bought a potted plant but this is a lot to bury in it. Can I bury part of it? What do I do with the rest?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 am

I have had a similar situation before, I used a figure candle which tend to burn messy anyways and it filled the pan I burned it in. After reading the wax for signs I wrapped it up ( broke it into chunks) and put it in the plant.. thats my advice.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:36 am

j82's advice is sound, try and get it all under the plant (re-pot in a larger plant if necessary). Worst case scenario, put some under the plant and dispose of the rest in a crossroads.
Aura Laforest

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 pm

lol if I try to repot it I'd probably end up killing it. My thumb is as un-green as you can get and I did lots of googling to find one of the hardest plants to kill and that's why I bought the plant that I did.

I'll do what I can. Thanks for the help.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello,
I wasn't sure where to ask this question. The other day I was bury the remains of a spell in my backyard. When I dug first began to dig, I uncovered an old dime. I thought it was interesting and was wondering if this is a sign? Thanks for you reply in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, bb9,

That's a good question. It might be. It would depend on the type of spell you were performing. Money spell? Protection sprell? Then I would definitely consider it to be a sign!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:08 am

Hello all! Last week I did work that suggested a green candle. I worked it for 5 days, and the candle melted down. I placed the remains in a green satchet pouch, but should I bury this? Btw it was a candle I carved 5 notches into for wish work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

Yes! In your front yard.

Hope those wishes materialize for you Very soon

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mimi123

Unread post by Mimi123 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 am

After disposing of what seemed to be mountains of candle remains, negative spell remnants in a river near me and burying the love work remains in my yard, I thought about recycling the stuff. Since I would be near my target's home last Saturday night, I decided to use left over wax to create some items to lay tricks in the driveway as well as dispose at crossroads between his house and my house, which is a distance of more than 100 miles.

I melted down the left over wax from the black candles I've burned on my vinegar jar to sour his relationship and remains from the figural candles I've used to represent his cold-hearted wife in the moving candle spells I've done and the ashes of the photo, hot pepper, poppy seed-cigarettes I've sauteed in a hot frying pan to create arguments between them. (I'm referring to the spell Conjureman Ali described in the "creating discord" thread.)
I liquified the wax, mixed in the ashes, some crushed hot chili pepper, poppy seeds, black mustard seed, alum, crushed dried lemon verbena, a drop of break-up oil, inflammatory confusion oil threw in a fingernail clipping of his and a chopped up name paper for her which was her photo with her name, birth date and social security number written on it. After it thickened with cooling, I dropped dollops of the stuff onto a sheet of waxed paper and let the black mounds dry.
After bathing with hyssop, I did a similar process with the remains of positive spells I've finished, including his name papers chopped up and some of his personal concerns. The final result was 18 mounds of what I'll call "conflict rocks" and nine pink "love rocks."
I dropped each, with separate hands of course (it really pays to be ambidextrous) into alternating crossroads between his house and mine, speaking the appropriate prayers with each toss.
Is this real conjure? I don't know but it felt good. Switching between negative and positive intention was a concern but I suppose since I've been doing break-up and return to me work at the same time, it turned out to be fairly simple.
I also feel good about re-purposing the candle remains. Constantly throwing the stuff in the river was beginning to bother me.
Any input anyone has would be much appreciated, particularly from those who have more than the 2½ months experience and research that I have.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi Mimi123,

That sounds like good work to me. I know that people do reuse wax from candles, sometimes just to make completely new candles to use in completely unrelated work. I like how you used it as a continuation of the work you are doing. I am curious about how you are using the "conflict rocks". Did you leave them along the crossroads trail to your home? I think what I would do with them is if you can get 4 of them buried on the four corners of their property to surround them in their conflict. That way no matter what way they turn they still "see" conflict. I really like the dropping of the "love rocks" along the crossroads to your home. Do it in a spiral type pattern to catch him up in it if you can. you could also lay some of the conflict rocks along both of their paths home from where they work so they get worked up on their way home and are in the mood to fight before they get in the door.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Mimi123

Unread post by Mimi123 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi Nat,
Thanks so much for your response.
To answer your question, some of the conflict rocks I dropped off a bridge, some I dumped in crossroads in the opposite direction of my home and others I tossed in the driveway and on the lawn.
This weekend, when only the wife is home, I plan on dropping more conflict rocks (perhaps in four corners of the front yard as I won't have access to the back), dusting the mailbox with inflammatory confusion powder and perhaps some war water.
Unfortunately, I can't bury anything on the property. Even in the wee hours of the morning, it's the type of neighborhood that I wouldn't feel comfortable digging up the lawn.
I like the idea of dropping some of the conflict rocks where they work.
Thanks again for your guidance.
Mimi123
Ps. I was thinking about laying a line of hot foot powder along the driveway but I worry that it won't have disappeared by the time he gets home several days later. I don't want to hot foot him. From reading this forum, it seems that even though the intent would be directed to her, the hot foot might effect him too. Is that true?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, Mimi123 ,

I haven't had that happen with hotfoot. It just captured the intended target (when stating your intentions)

But, if you're uncomfortable doing this, then by all means, don't

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:48 am

Hi:
Is there any problem with disposing of negative spell remains that contain your own image? I did a negative working recently that included a small picture of myself. Would burying my own image cause any negativity to come my way? Part of me wanted to remove the image before burial but I don't know if the image needs to stay there since it was part of the spell. The spell was for someone to be haunted by my image - for my image and memory to stay in their mind.
Thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 am

Mimi123 wrote:I was thinking about laying a line of hot foot powder along the driveway but I worry that it won't have disappeared by the time he gets home several days later.
When sprinkling powders on the ground for people to step in, mix them with dirt from the area. And do sprinkle, rather than laying down a distinct line; that way it isn't any more conspicuous than salt on food.

There is, by the way, a place for distinct lines of powders -- in altar work, as a view of my colleagues' AIRR web pages will show you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:10 am

I posted about disposing of my own picture with spell remains but I didn't get an answer. Did anyone see my post? I'm waiting to dispose of the remains until I get a reply...Thank you very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, Sn7 ,

Thank you for pointing this out. Otherwise, I would have missed your post.

If it's part of the spell, then you do dispose of it. Remember, disposal is actually deployment.

Wishing you the best (and it sounds like an interested spell)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

After I disposed of some spell remains, I found extra spell remains that didn't get disposed of with the rest of the remains. It was actually just a large streak of wax from the candle, but is failing to dispose of that along with the rest of the remains enough to spoil the work? Is there anything I can still do, like dispose of this piece of wax separately? I don't mean to be too fussy but I don't want to be careless with my efforts!

Thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello sn7,

You can take it and dispose of it the way you did with the rest of the remains.

Peace~

Nathen

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Yes, of course I would have done this, but the disposal site is very far from my home. Do I need to go all the way back there and keep all the "parts" together, or is there an alternative or can I consider "leftovers" not a part of the spell materials?

Thank you again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Sn7,

Yes take it to another crossroad and dispose of it, if it was for love drawing bury the left piece in the front yard, if money or luck drawing put in front yard.. if to rid put at a cross road. No its not going to kill the spell because a piece was left over. Stop worrying and have faith in the work.

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 am

Thank you. I don't mean to be overly fussy but I saw on the forum where Miss Cat warned against making certain mistakes in doing these disposals (like looking back over your shoulder) so I wanted to be sure I didn't mess up what I was doing out of carelessness. Thank you!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:02 pm

The idea of not looking back is also found in European folk magic.
coastwitch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 am

Hi, coastwitch,

You are so right!

Also, in other various magical traditions throughout other continents.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Stormy Weather
Newly Registered

Unread post by Stormy Weather » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:14 pm

ok so i had a vinegar jar i made about 2 weeks ago and today my infant pulled it out of the cabinet and busted it. i know, i know. i am new to this and wondering what i should do since it busted in the house.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Clean everything off and use either Chinese Wash or some Jinx Killer or Van Van Bath Crystals or Oil in your clean-up scrub water. That will settle any mess that is left over.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

El707

Unread post by El707 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Quick Question. I've been having some general bad luck lately. I ordered some uncrossing bath crystals. I wanted to know is .....everyday that I take a bath do I need to walk it down to a crossroads? or can I collect the bath water and save it in a mason jar for 13 days and take it down to a crossroads altogether instead of going everyday right after the bath.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm

El707,

I would go everyday, why would you want to keep a cup of what you just washed off of you laying around for 13 days!

El707

Unread post by El707 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks j82
I live in the city, so the crossroads where I'm at are always very busy.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:38 am

Even if the crossroads are busy El707, there are discreet ways of disposing of the water. Tossing it over your shoulder out of a coffee cup (disposable or re-usable thermos-type) as you cross the street for example. No different than lots of others who toss what's left of their drink out. If there's a will there's a way. If you want an excuse not to do it however, you'll always find one as well.
Aura Laforest

El707

Unread post by El707 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks for the advice aura. That's what I have been doing.

Rainbow-Topaz

Unread post by Rainbow-Topaz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 am

Hi,
I'm new here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section.I'm going to be performing g the dressed letter love spell tonight and having read the section on deployment of spell remains it seems most love spells are buried or kept in the home/ on the person. I have no back yard, and no front porch since I live in an apartment, and I feel strongly about not wanting to hold onto the remains in a bag/box for fear of losing the bag and the spell being destroyed.

I wanted to use a crossroads or would that "kill" the love spell? Could I throw it over my shoulder into a river or would that destroy it?

Thanks in advance

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 am

Hi Rainbow-Topaz,

If you have no where to bury it, you van get a garden pot and bury in that with a nice house plant in it. The following link for Theory in Practice and practice web version will help you a lot.

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Rainbow-Topaz

Unread post by Rainbow-Topaz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Thanks for your reply. My problem with burying it in a pot is the same as keeping it in a box. What if the plant was lost? Or if the plant died, I would assume the spell had too. I don't like the thought of any possible interference with the spell once its been cast, just in case. Is there any way I could fully get rid of the remains without having to worry about sending the spell *away*?

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:21 am

Sheesh! My vinegar jar just broke! I pulled it out, shook it, set it on the coffee table with intent to get a candle ready.., and it broke just sitting there. It's only a day old... Silly thing. I don't think I should read too much into it, I really think it was the pressure and a thin jar. It was a cheap jalapeno jar. Also, the bathroom is colder where it was being kept and I put it in the living room.. near a heater... didn't even notice. I will make a new one tomorrow. Anyone else have that happen before?

Either way, I've wiped everything down with just paper towel. I know the clean up Miss Cat has just replied on, but I'm thinking the products will take time to get to me. Anything I can do right now or should I not worry too much? I'm not too bothered by it, I'd just clean it with some dish soap n cleaner if that was ok... ?? Thanks for any replies

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 am

I just saged the heck out of my table :) it felt great, love my sage ... I put everything in a plastic bag outside... so what to do with the bag of ick...(paper towel and all the remains) there is a crossroad or a railroad track my target goes thru everyday ... should I throw it at one of these places? I shouldn't throw it in the road, I don't want to pop tires haha but I can throw it into the grass at one of the corners or toss it on the railroad... or should it just go in dumpster? I'd have to be stealthy, but there is a graveyard that I could bury it in as well...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”