Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
kmew1315
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 pm

A question about personal concerns. I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I am having a horribly awful time getting hair from this girl. And yes I've gotten plenty of suggestions. Today I even "accidentally" got a piece of tape on her hair and came away with nothing. And I was so proud of myself for my whole plan to do so! I tried a couple times the whole "you have something on your face" bit and one time I came away with a hair the size of an eyelash (maybe that's even what it is). It is safely stored in a ziplock bag. However it's so tiny I have to squint to make sure it's still in there and I'm afraid of losing it when I try to take it out. Can I open the bag, put my hair inside and put the whole bag in the jar? It might be harder to fold inside the petition paper but at least I'll have matching hairs. Speaking of which also, I'm bald. Is it ok to use other body hair matched with her... Eyelash or head hair. Whatever it is. Also I still have the piece of tape mentioned above. It's a bit the worse for wear from me folding it in my pocket to get home and then poking and prodding to find a hair, but it's still something that came in contact with her DNA. Can I throw it in there? Should I stick it to me first to pick up something from me to match? Or would the contact with my hands be enough since her hair isn't actually there anyway.

And finally, I can get samples of her handwriting easy. In fact, I have a few hidden away. I have a piece of paper with just her name on it in her handwriting. Would the best way to use that be to take a similar piece of paper, write my own name in my handwriting and have them face each other and fold them together? Her paper is just her first name so I would do the same on my paper.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 am

Hi kmew1315,

I'd work with the hair rather than the bag of hair, but that's a personal opinion and suggestions may vary. I'd also keep the tape as a last resort rather than a first choice personal concern. That could make a nice concern to work with in addition to the eyelash. Keep in mind that size isn't what matters here. On your side, you can use a pubic hair or an armpit hair to match with her eyelash and it should work quite nicely.

The paper sample with her signature is a great concern. You can use that as the petition paper, turning it clockwise 90 degrees and then crossing her name with your own. You can then write your desire/wish/intention all the way around in a circle of unbroken cursive. You could also have a paper matching hers as you suggest and then ''glue'' them together using a bit of honey.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm getting a little discouraged w/ my honey jar on the ex (still married to him). We're separated (not legally). Sometimes I think my tricks are working for us to get along, but then his terrible mom &/or his terrible gf come along & wreck all my hard work. I've went down to simply using Reconciliation & another oil on a white candle on the jar. I'm getting really discouraged though, would it be better just to stash it under my bed & leave it for a while, or keep putting heat on it with some Fast Luck added in? I don't know & I've been divining the situation & the answer I get is to focus on my spiritual work. As far as they're concerned; I've been doing Reversing work as advised by Elvyra of AIRR. I just wish everything would move on my time, but God's timing is perfect as he's got omnipotence going for Him, while I do not, LOL!
HRCC Student #1989

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:09 pm

I have had a reconciliation honey jar going for my ex that I actually started about a year ago during one of our arguments. In a rush I literally just used the jar of honey I had in the cabinet, made my petition, included his personals (semen) closed it up and lit a candle dressed with reconciliation oil. After we made up, I just put the jar away and only brought it back out when ever we had a little spat.

Recently we have broken up (its been about 3 weeks) so I brought the jar back out and began religiously burning candles dressed in reconciliation oil on top. There was wax build up on the jar, so I just melted the wax a little and set the candle on top. I've had candles on this for all but 2 days of the last 3 weeks...constantly...one goes out another one goes on top.

I just checked the jar to add another candle and saw that the last candle burned all the way thru to the jar. :shock: The whole top is gone!! What does/could this mean? Is this a bad sign?

I should add that this jar was not really much of a "jar". Its plastic and the top was also plastic. PLEASE someone tell me that all this means is that I was stupid enough to burn candles over plastic...PLEASE. I had burned soo many candles on it with out fail that I never even considered this could happen.

Please, some one offer some insight. I was trying to figure out how to attach pictures...but cant.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 am

Alyssah,

I would keep working the honey jar consistently, you can pray psalm 45 while you light the candle on top of the honey jar http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_45

even though you might feel like the jar isn't working as fast as you would like, repetition builds power.

You might consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR to see if you need to approach this situation in a different manner.

hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:08 am

Hello Blue,

I would take this as a unfortunate sign. I would restart the jar with fresh ingredients and a jar with a metal lid.

Have you had a reading done on this situation? I would highly recommend one. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Getting the reconciliation spell kit and working it in conjunction with the honey jar would greatly increase the power of your work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

best of luck!

blue

Unread post by blue » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 am

Thank you J-Mo

Unfortunate as in...I should not have used plastic? Or unfortunate as in...my work is going bad?

I actually ordered a reconciliation spell kit 2 weeks ago and am waiting for it now. I also made a "picture jar", if you will, with his picture hanging in the middle of pics of me.. Thats an actual jar that I light white candles on. AND...I have a back up honey jar on him as well that is doing fine.

Should I bury this plastic honey jar in my backyard and move on with what I have?

misspinkstuff
Newly Registered

Unread post by misspinkstuff » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am

Hello, I was suspended from ebay about a year ago. I would like to make a honey jar to sweeten whomever is looking over my account in order to change the decision that was made. How do I go about make a honey jar for this intent? Thanks in advance :D

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 am

J-Mo wrote:Alyssah,

I would keep working the honey jar consistently, you can pray psalm 45 while you light the candle on top of the honey jar http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_45

even though you might feel like the jar isn't working as fast as you would like, repetition builds power.

You might consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR to see if you need to approach this situation in a different manner.

hope this helps!
It does help, actually. :) I was just perusing the forum with my bible out, bookmarking important passages for something else I'm working on, lol! Thanks so much.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, misspinkstuff,
Well, you cold either write: Ebay Employees" or "Ebay Corporation'
Or if you know the department that handles this, you could narrow it down.
Or, you could write: "whomever is looking over my account"
The less people named, the easier the spell.
But, I would do this spell in addition to another spell once you figure out who the actual person is.
I would also recommend finding a Saint who can also help you with this. Never hurts to get help from the "Higher-ups"!
See Saints here (and what they do) www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Wishing you the best with this

misspinkstuff wrote:Hello, I was suspended from ebay about a year ago. I would like to make a honey jar to sweeten whomever is looking over my account in order to change the decision that was made. How do I go about make a honey jar for this intent? Thanks in advance :D
HRCC Graduate #1631

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am

blue wrote:Thank you J-Mo

Unfortunate as in...I should not have used plastic? Or unfortunate as in...my work is going bad?

I actually ordered a reconciliation spell kit 2 weeks ago and am waiting for it now. I also made a "picture jar", if you will, with his picture hanging in the middle of pics of me.. Thats an actual jar that I light white candles on. AND...I have a back up honey jar on him as well that is doing fine.

Should I bury this plastic honey jar in my backyard and move on with what I have?

Unfortunately, plastic is a bad idea for a honey jar. In the future use jars with metal lids Great to hear you already ordered the reconciliation kit and that you have a back up honey jar. Bury it in the backyard and keep up the good work.

Take care!

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 am

WHEEEW!!! Thank you for responding! I will bury this one and continue...he actually came home today, tho I'm pretty sure it was to see the dog. But he's here none the less, so I'm hoping to get more personals while he's here.

Thanks again J-Mo

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi all

I just wanted to ask about burning candles on my honey jar. I usually do this Monday, Wednesday and Friday and occasionally on a Sunday. I have been quite ill the last couple of days due to "withdrawal symptoms" from my medication in preparation for my surgery next week as it thins my blood and so I have not been able to burn any candles as I don't feel that burning candles whilst feeling sick and sleepy would be very safe. I have also run out of pink and white candles so this makes things a little more difficult as I am unable to go out to get more at present.
I have just been placing my honey jar on the window sill in the sunshine to warm it up and reciting a psalm before putting it away. Do you think that this is alright to do for a little while? I also put it in a sink of warm water with a couple of drops of reconciliation and love me oil whilst I was in the bath. I still talk to my doll baby and wear my mojo bag that are for the same purpose everyday.

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Hello, maria84,
Yes, that sounds really good.
You could also explain to spirit why you are doing this and ask spirit to help you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:39 am

Hi I don't know wat spell to buy for my situation I'm not sure if I should buy another return to me candle or a honey jar for a long distance relationship... I was talking to my ex bf 4 days ago and he told me that the distance ruined it for him that he still loves me but the distance wasn't working for him he said we at least have to be in the same city. And since then he hasn't said a word to me he's been ignoring me. I know distance ruined my relationship ;/ if lucky mojo has something for long distance please help me I don't know wat to buy. By the way he's only 1:45 min away from me but he doesn't have a car. I just want us to have that spark again I know it's not impossible. Can I use the reconciliation honey jar? Or which one can i use someone help i want to buy one already

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, Lovelife,
Yes, the reconciliation/return to me honey jar (as I had stated in a different post
Find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

m93
Newly Registered

Unread post by m93 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Apologies if this has been answered before yet after spending a few hours looking for the answer yet i could not find my answer. I am a bit of a newbie so forgive my ignorance.

I recently just completed a honey jar ritual and buried it. And it is working. Problem is that I just found out I may be moving to another city for work. Am I to leave my jar buried in my yard or do i need to move it with me? or do i need to redo my work?

thank you in advance
M93

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Hello, m93,
So happy that your jar is working! Congrats!
If this were me, I'd keep it there and start a new one.
I'd start it now and then continue to work it during and after your move.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:14 am

Hello forum friends ;)
ive got a question now ive been successful in honey jars made on my own for my lover
but I wonder if I could make a honey jar for 2 men who are married to women but are were
the best of friends, had an argument an now not speaking to one another,
how would I make a honey jar on them, would it work? because theyre not lovers just froends
more like brothers.. any advice appreciated and any ideas welcomed.

thank you forum friends
gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 am

Hello gifted,

Honey jars are for more than just romantic relationships. I've used honey jars on bosses, family, friends etc. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Write out your petition paper stating your desired outcome and work the honey jar as usual. Influence oil would be a good choice to help bring them back together as friends http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html. Basil http://herb-magic.com/basil.html and Balm of Gilead http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html are both used to soothe hurt feelings and promote reconciliation.

Best wishes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 am

THANK YOU, J-MO!!
I don't have balm of gilead buds, but I do have dried basil,
and pennyroyal, would that work? and as far as oils go I do have bend over oil?
besides that I only have fire of love and firey wall protection oils..
thank you for your quick response.
gifted ;)

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

hi J-MO,
one more quick question?
how about lighting a baby blue candle on top of that honey jar?
isn't blue for healing? am I wrong?
thank you in advance
gifted

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:46 am

Blue has been worked with healing before, and can be considered in the work you are doing. For more basic over views of candle colors can be found here.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 am

:D THANK YOU Papa Newt...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, gifted,
I don't know if I would use Bend Over for this situation. A little strong.
And Fire of Love doesn't sound appropriate either..
As far as herbs, did you see this page? www,luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
See what herbs you can use for this
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 am

Thank You :) Miss Aida for your advice.
I will definitely look up that herb page.
I have Miss Cat's herb book, so I will look
in there as well.. I forget sometimes I have
the information I need in my home :)
thank you,
gifted

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Gifted, blue can be used to heal, it can also be used to specify gender in candle work or... in a negative way to cause depression if you use a deep blue candle. Buy cats cooks mentioned by Miss Aida you will love them and learn more then you ever dreamed. the 96 page books made by LM are amazing too, stocked with information! Here is one on honey jars as that is what this thread is about: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

best of luck!!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 am

Thanks J82,
I have purchased 3 books fr LM.
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells
The Art Of Hoodoo Candle Magic
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic

I have learned SO much from these books...:D
but...I "still" need advice from EXPIRENCED LM Graduates :D :D :D
shoot I'd LOVE to take the course myself, funds have been an issue
for a while.. I jus did deacon millets quick cash door step wash.
ive done it twice last week... I haven't received any out of the blue money
I dnt have to pay back.... yet.
but I do TRUST & BELIEVE everything in those books..
so as of right now im just going to keep my faith up and
prayers that $$$$ is coming to me :D :D
Thank you,
gifted

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:29 pm

My future mother-in-law is a nice lady, but has preconceived notions about dogs. I have two dogs who are like my children; she has said while I'm welcome there anytime (my guy lives with her right now) I can't bring the dogs. Her main issue is bad experiences with pet owners not cleaning up after their dogs. I do. I'm wondering if I could mix her hair and my dogs' fur into a honey jar? I'd use Influence oil...any ideas for other oils and herbs? Should the candles I burn on it be white or is there another color you'd suggest?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 am

poeticone:

I would include some Tranquility oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html) and some Peaceful Home oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html) as well.

I'd also suggest mixing in some Balm of Gilead buds (http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html) and some Periwinkle (http://herb-magic.com/periwinkle.html). Soothe her concerns and put her at peace. Use light blue or white candles on the jar.

Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi Everyone!

I was just reading through this whole long sub-forum and I was wondering if this method of disposing is ok besides what I read in http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html?

Take out all the items from the honey jar and wrap it with plastic & then newspaper and dispose it into the dustbin outside the apartment. Wash and rinse the jar under running water in the sink. Cleanse the house after this.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you.

BB,
jp

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:03 pm

You are done with the jar and wish not to use it or sweeten the person anymore? I would dump the contents of the jar at a crossroad and recycle the class container. If you want the person still then keep burning on it.. if you got them back you can still burn candles on it say monthly.. if you are with the person and want to keep them bury in the backyard. If done working on them and dont want to work on em anymore then do the crossroads.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanks j82 for your reply.

Apologies if I sound silly...when you mentioned dump the contents of the jar at a crossroad, does it mean the contents including the honey? I live in a small town and dumping the honey content will attract people looking into it. The honey jar was a general one which I used to to sweeten up my previous bosses, colleagues and others. I no longer working in that company any more.

Thank you again.

Cheers,
jp

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 am

Find a quiet deserted one , yes pour everything out of it. Since its a old job you quit you can also pour it in running water.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Hey jadepearl,

Disposal at the crossroads is traditional but not the only to dispose of a honey jar. http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html i like to bury my honey jars in my backyard when i am done working them.

Best wishes

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks j82 & J-Mo for your posts. Now I get it...apologies for asking silly Qs.

Thanks and cheers,
jp

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi,

I've been working my honey jar since May. Recently the honey has started to crystallise which is fine as to soften it up I just place the jar on a sunny window sill or in a sink of warm water with some LM oils. Today I noticed that my folded petition is poking out of the honey, I did some research and found that when honey crystallises the water content reduces and so basically it has evaporated ever so slightly.

I know there are many different opinions on here about opening jar and bottle spells etc. I personally have never opened a jar spell so this jar has been sealed for several months. I don't know why I haven't I just seem to feel like I'm almost undoing my work in a way I guess.

I was just wondering what everyone thinks I should do about the petition? I figure I have a few options, but would appreciate a more knowledgeable person's opinion. I don't know whether to open the jar and push it down, store the jar upside down so that the petition is covered (not totally convinced by this one myself) or just leave it be and keep working it?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

If you could heat it up and then store it upside down, that may do the trick. If it doesn't then, move it.

I don't like opening honey jars except to take some honey out or to add personal belongings.

But, that's just me

HRCC Graduate #1631

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 am

My fiance found my honey jar. He doesn't mind that I'm using it as our relationship has been AMAZING recently (thanks to the jar) but will his discovery of it affect its potency in any way? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

Hello Sekhmet,

I am so glad your work is successful, and lucky for you Honey Jars are not the same as Mojo's. They can be seen and even touched by other people without messing up the work. It may be that your honey jar knew that your fiance would be good with the work you are doing and showed itself to him to strengthen your relationship.

If he is into it maybe you could both make little honey jars to exchange with each other or something. I kinda like the idea. I merged your question into the thread that is all about honey jars. Read it over to get lots of ideas about what you can do with those things. If you want a really good book on the subject I suggest getting Deacon Millet's book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells. You can check it out here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

It has lots of great ideas, I was just referring to it last night to make a honey jar myself! lol Hope this ishelpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 am

Thank you, Nathen! <3

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, maria84 ,

If you could heat it up and then store it upside down, that may do the trick. If it doesn't then, move it.

I don't like opening honey jars except to take some honey out or to add personal belongings.

But, that's just me

Thank you Miss Aida. I'll store it upside down and just put it the right way up for burning candles on it.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Sorry but I have another question.

Could a person put together and work a honey jar to encourage them to be more positive about and loving towards themselves?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello, maria84,

Absolutely YES!

I hope that you consider matriculating in Miss cat's Correspondence course.

Every post you write makes me smile because you are a "Shoe-in" for Hoodoo!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I'd love to become a student of Miss Cat's and if time and finances permit in the near future I definitely will! I really love Hoodoo and all the learning I have done over the last 5 months with the help of everyone here has been really amazing.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:17 pm

****UPDATE****

Well my target and I had a fallout, and havent fully spoken in a week. I ended things with him two weeks ago in frustration of his lack of attention, and now I feel completely lost. I have done everything possible in the past such as Follow Me Boy work, Love Me work, and Skull Candle work. I want to reconcile with him, but as usual I do want him to miss me, see where he was wrong, and want to reconcile. Here is the kicker, everytime I try to visualize him, his daughters Mom pops in my head. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Others have told me they strongly believe she is working magick on me or on him to keep him under her control, and ruin his relationships with other women. Please someone help. I really do miss him. Btw, I only warm up my honey jar these days, and have not burned candles ontop of it/prayed over it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

I am so sorry.

Have you contacted a reader about this (as I don't know who "..others..." are)?? Maybe get a clear view of the obstacles and work on a prescribed regimen.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope that you get some clear answers and that he comes back
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

I am so sorry.

Have you contacted a reader about this (as I don't know who "..others..." are)?? Maybe get a clear view of the obstacles and work on a prescribed regimen.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope that you get some clear answers and that he comes back

Thank you Miss Aida. I unfortunately can't afford a reading right now. Normally my friend who is empathic/psychic does my readings. She warned me before that we would get into a fight and I forgot all about it. She recently said she didn't think it would be this bad. He'll come back is what she saw, so now I need to find a way to draw him back to me.

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm

I need some help with this issue. I have my honey jar and ever Monday, Wed, and Fri, I burn the candle. But I don't know what happened that the honey is filtered and I don't know where because the jar is not broken and the cover is well sealed.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 pm

theuserper2,

I am unsure of the question you are asking because it says teh honey is filtered and its sealed nor broke, so what exactly do you mean by that? Is it leaking out somewhere?

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 am

that is exactly what intrigues me , where that honey is draining. I have my honey jar in my altar and I found a lot of honey around the jar and I looked to see if the jar was broke or was not well sealed and everything is ok. yes, is leaking out somewhere but I don't know where.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello, theusurper2,

Well, there's obviously a crack somewhere.

I'd clean and dry the bottom of the jar and put some tape around it to prevent further leakage.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi Miss Aida, no, I couldn't fine any crack, I just cleaned and put back to see if have a leak.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello, theusurper2,

Well, all we can do is wait to hear from you to know if there is more honey seeping out

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I will you know, thank you

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Hey again guys, I read elsewhere that in order to reconcile with someone you HAVE to be in contact with them, and also do the unthinkable... APOLOGIZE. Man that was a killer for me but I really wanted my target to forgive me EVEN THOUGH I deserved the apology first. Anyways tonight on my honey jar I lit a candle and carved into it, "Forgive me, Miss Me, Come to me, and Reconcile with me". Should I continue this, or start a new honey jar, and also can someone recommend a game plan for me? I want to cover every angle (Rid him of other potential rivals, make him miss me, etc.). Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Every rootworker works differently so, you might a different suggestions here.

I work in phases. For example:

Phase 1-Freeze out potential rivals while starting a forgive me spell
Phase 2- Miss Me
Phase 3-Reconciliation
Phase 4- Come to Me
Phase 5-Stay with me (once he comes to you)

Now, this is just what I would do.

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Every rootworker works differently so, you might a different suggestions here.

I work in phases. For example:

Phase 1-Freeze out potential rivals while starting a forgive me spell
Phase 2- Miss Me
Phase 3-Reconciliation
Phase 4- Come to Me
Phase 5-Stay with me (once he comes to you)

Now, this is just what I would do.

Wishing you the very best with this
Luckily my honey jar with a candle ontop and healing oil, and come to me oil worked, and we're speaking again but how does Freezing rivals work? Like what do I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
If you go to this subforum, there are numerous posts explaining how to do this. The best one, however, is the post by Miss cat telling us how to freeze ALL rivals (I just can't remember which page it's on but, it's on that subforum).

Just look for the red user name (Miss cat's user name is in red) and you can easily find it.
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:49 am

If you go to this subforum, there are numerous posts explaining how to do this. The best one, however, is the post by Miss cat telling us how to freeze ALL rivals (I just can't remember which page it's on but, it's on that subforum).

Just look for the red user name (Miss cat's user name is in red) and you can easily find it.
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Take care

Ok thanks Miss Aida!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”