Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Cat Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Mlance38

Black Cat Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mlance38 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm

In my excitement I ordered a packet of black cat bath salts when I saw that it could reverse bad luck but I was sadden when I read in detail that the black cat products are classified as dark arts material. What I need to know Is what is meant by "dark arts", is it dark in the since that is simply uses the power of black to banish negative energy or is it dark in the since that it draws unholy sources. I don't want to draw anything negative in my home, and I admit I should of read the full discretion before I bought it, but I need to know, are the black cat products meant for darker purposes and outcomes or am I misreading something? :cry:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Black Cat Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 am

Most folks use Black Cat to reverse bad luck and obtain gambling luck. You can use Black Cat with Wealthy Way, Lucky 13, Money Drawing, and/or Fast Luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 am

Here is a link. http://www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html

It matters with your intention as it says in the post it could draw back a lost love ( black cat bone spell) , granting invisibility ( black cat bone spell) and if you read how those spells work you see why its on the dark end.

However it also can be used for gambling luck and reversing bad luck. Read the second portion on the link about black cat spiritual supplies.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 am

When you work with any kind of magical supplies, you have to state your intent. That is why candles and mojo bags have petition papers, and why these and other magical objects are prayed over when they are made. So, yes, you could do mean work with Black Cat products, Or you could use them to change your luck.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Folks do use Black Cat bath crystals for luck -- but they can be used in an edgy sort of way too, because, after all, a cat is a defensive animal. They are also said to change luck. And they are related to holding a man, as well. Varies interests...

BCR-HOO-BKCA
Black Cat Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”