• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Thank you, Lou Florez at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank you, Lou Florez at AIRR

Unread postby TriniCherries » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am

I had a reading a few days ago with Lou Florez, and I must say he was right on point. I was amazed at how much he knew about what was going on with me and my friend that I have been seeing. He was also very helpful in pointing me in what direction to take as far as ordering the right products and performing the right rituals. Thanks again so much, Lou, you were absolutely phenomenal. Keep up the great work. Thanks, Renelle
TriniCherries

Re: Thank you, Lou Florez at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 am

Lou Florez is an excellent reader and worker, and for those who have come up through the Santeria tradition, he works in that path, as well as honouring the Mexican traditions of Santisima Muerte and celebrating the Day of the Dead. His AIRR page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Lou_Florez

Check out his Santeria altars, his Mexican-style altars, and his hoodoo-style spell work on that page.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Hi From Lou

Unread postby LouFlorez » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Greetings Everyone!

I am Lou Florez from AIRR, and I just wanted to send big hugs from Colorado. I have been a practitioner and worker for many years, and I look forward to engaging in some lively discussions!

Belated Introductions & Hugs,
Lou
LouFlorez

Re: Hi From Lou

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Welcome to the Forums, Lou! It's great to have you here and I look forward to talking to you more.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Welcome Lou!
Glad to have you here on the forum, looking forward to reading your contributions!
/Ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey, Lou, good to see you. Someone already started a Testimonials thread for you over in the Testimonials section of the forum.

By the way, for folks who don;t know Lou, his AIRR page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Lou_Florez

Check him out!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 am

Welcome to The Forum Lou!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

Welcome to the forum Lou
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 am

Nice to see another AIRR member on here! Welcome!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Welcome Welcome Welcome!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 am

Welcome! May we benefit from your postings and company often and may your name be carried far and wide :)

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 am

Welcome, Lou!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Thank You Lou Florez!

Unread postby annmack » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

To anyone looking to find a practicioner of Lucumi(Santeria) , Lou is the genuine article! Lou helped to bring about a solution to my problems that's even better than I could have imagined. He is honest, compassionate and GIFTED! His work is fast and effective, and he takes the time to walk you through every step of the process. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. If you think La Regalia has to be complicated and mysterious, a reading with Lou will change your perception forever.

Blessings,
Angie
annmack

Unread postby poeticone » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 pm

I have been a Lucky Mojo customer for many years and have been tremendously drawn to both Santeria and Santisima Muerte...I know they are both separate and thanks to this forum (which I wish I had joined much sooner) I have scheduled a reading with Lou...not only does he seem to understand multiple traditions but his pictures and these testimonials drew me in :)
poeticone

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 am

poeticone: Lou Florez opened my eyes to an intelligent and reverent way to approach Santisima Muerte. Highly valued and recommended. Best wishes to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby poeticone » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 am

I had a 10-minute reading with Lou yesterday and he knew many things that only someone truly gifted could know. I am definitely going to get magical coaching from him and in the future more readings (don't want to overdo the readings on my love life.)

He is gentle, sweet, and knows what he's doing. He also won't necessarily tell you what you want to hear, especially about love matters. HIGHLY recommended.
poeticone

Unread postby poeticone » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I have had a 30-minute magical coaching session with Lou and was again blown away by everything he knew about my situation.

As for the man I really love, Lou honestly told me I have only about a 20 percent chance even with magick. There is a lot of obstacles blocking us which I have realized.

With just the first name and a birthdate of a friend who I thought might be a potential future mate, Lou divined that he was addicted to drugs or alcohol and has a "wandering eye." (Alcohol and wandering eye are both true.) He gently advised me to "run" and compared this person's place in my life to a bulldozer that could ruin everything I've worked for (this is also true, not going to elaborate, but I did nearly lose my job over a situation involving him.)

Lou gave me specific spell instructions and advised me what to buy from not just Lucky Mojo but local stores. As a result, I have invested in some Follow Me Boy, Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) Cut and Clear, and Uncrossing products. I also got some recommended herbs, curios, a mojo bags, and candles.

We worked through a lot in less than 30 minutes. Lou is like talking to a new best friend. Since he offers a variety of consultations/readings/coaching ranging from 10-60 minutes, I'll likely go to him at least once a week :)

So glad I found him!
poeticone

Unread postby organicfeline » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Just had a 10 minute reading with Lou and he nailed everything about my situation! :shock: :) He is wonderful to talk to and it truly does feel like talking to an old friend. He is honest and insightful and gave me great advice on my situation. The 10 mins flew by! I have already scheduled a 30 min reading with him, as I'd like to elaborate on a few more things.

(I'm also super shy and weird about speaking to strangers and I did not feel the least bit nervous or awkward speaking to him, which is a first for me. :) )

I had also booked my mom a reading with him two weeks ago and he was absolutely correct about her problem as well as giving her advice on herbs and cleansing for her.

Thank you, Lou. It was an absolute pleasure to speak to you and get your advice.

I look forward to my next reading! :mrgreen:
organicfeline

Unread postby poeticone » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 pm

I've been a Lucky Mojo customer off and on for years and have had some success with the oils, but I must say that having a caring reader/magickal coach/rootworker has been a major key for me.

I have been working with Lou Florez for a couple of weeks now and my life is like night and day. Six hours after following one of his "prescriptions" to cleanse my life (included Van Van) and attract new love (included Chuparrosa) I received an out-of-the-blue Facebook message from an ex who I hadn't had ANY contact with for more than five years. The situation ended so badly and sadly I all but put him out of my mind but he had never truly left my heart. Within hours, we were having a heartfelt conversation on the phone followed by a visit.

We are now in the process of working toward a new future and there is about 80 miles now separating us that we must handle eventually; we both have changed for the better in the years apart though we each still have plenty of internal wounds to work on. Lou says my "new" love is about 75 to 80 percent there, it is a true fresh start, and not to rush things. I have a tendency to be impatient and am working through this with Lou's guidance.

Lou has been there for me several key times recently; even 10-minute readings can help me. He knows so much about each situation even with just a name and birthdate that there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is truly gifted.

Before I went to Lou, I was focused on "getting" one specific man who is in a relationship even though I know deep down we are only good friends. I won't lie - I still have some feelings for this unavailable man, but I am not working my energies on a lost cause. I had tried several MISC candle lightings for that situation and true to Lou's divination, all three reports have come back this week telling me there is interference and obstacles. I have decided to accept the friendship this man offers and to move forward with the "new" love I attracted.

It really is much easier to attract a new or renewed possibility than to try to make someone break up with their mate, etc. I never dreamed that in such a short time I would be moving forward with a man who has had problems, yes, but has conquered many of them. Also, I do not have to "hide" hoodoo, etc. from him as he is Wiccan and still remembered years later that I am a Lucky Mojo follower.

Lou has shown me in a very short time the true power of tarot, rootwork, and an open mind. We have just started discussing my money issues, which I am confident will start moving toward resolution with his loving expertise. As I do my work and have my readings, I find my self-esteem improving and my cravings for junk food diminishing. Also, my boss who was being rather harsh toward me has softened...I love this community for everything from the products and advice to connecting me with Lou.

Thank you so much!
poeticone

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I love you Lou, you are the best. You are so down to earth and easy to talk to and understand. I look forward to that laugh each call. I have to let others know, he's so easy to speak with, I did not believe a thing he told me after our first reading. I hung up thinking awesome guy, but how in the world will all this play out at work. I got the job, I got other equally and greater opportunities. Everything unfolded just as he said it would, in the time frames he said it would. He's the truth!! I appreciate you using your talents to help me Lou, you are the best.
Hoodoo_Lady

Thankyou lou florez

Unread postby tainapr » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 pm

I had my first reading today with Lou Florez, and let me tell you it was truly the BEST reading I have EVER had!!! He was spot on, I didn't have to tell him nothing because he said, it all before I even said anything. He made me cry because he was the first person that actually understood me. It's not a mental dream block that I have but exhaustion, self doubt, and overwhelmed, and loss of my self. He made me realize that I need to love me and start taking care of me and not be just a caregiver for others, but to care for me first! He confirmed what I have been feeling about the inheritance, and allowed my husband to see that I was not kidding about what I have been telling him.

I'm a Santera, and I am very leery about allowing anyone to read me. I don't like to put myself out there for readings because I have never had anyone be soooooo ACCURATE, but Lou has been thee only person that was spot on!!!! I have gone to Cuba and they weren't able to tell me what I have been questioning about my psychic dreams and mental block. I felt a great connection with Lou and Ashe to you. You have a true gift and a true psychic!!!! Thank you for the AWESOME reading and thank you Katrina for recommending that I get a reading.
tainapr

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am

I have had several readings with Mr. Florez and he is always on point, accurate, professional and helpful. He will state the problem and offer a solution as well.
Excellent reader
BlakPrincessUK

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics