Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

kandyspop
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by kandyspop » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm

I have a come to me candle with labels is it safe to remove them? Will the spell work? . Also i used a return to me candle last week is it ok if i use the come to me candle? I really didn't get results with the return to me candle my ex bf just apologized he told me that he regret everything he did but nothing has happened since that day i know it takes time to see results but he has been ignoring me now can somebody give me advice?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Its unlikely that setting one candle will do all the work that is necessary. Candles are great for adding pressure and to keep the work going. Like if you do a spell to reconcile then set candles to burn ( 7 days a week) then it adds to it and also gives signs to the work. you can remove the label, it just tells how the work is suppose to go, though I know some, including myself that utilize the label and symbolism IE write names and stuff next to the people to represent in the burn. Next time you order from LM just order the candle with no label they provide that service. you sure can use that candle for this purpose. I would like to see you work a honey jar to sweeten him to you as well and use this candle in conjunction. Reconcilation is a nice spell kit as well for this type of work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 pm

j82 wrote:Its unlikely that setting one candle will do all the work that is necessary. Candles are great for adding pressure and to keep the work going. Like if you do a spell to reconcile then set candles to burn ( 7 days a week) then it adds to it and also gives signs to the work. you can remove the label, it just tells how the work is suppose to go, though I know some, including myself that utilize the label and symbolism IE write names and stuff next to the people to represent in the burn. Next time you order from LM just order the candle with no label they provide that service. you sure can use that candle for this purpose. I would like to see you work a honey jar to sweeten him to you as well and use this candle in conjunction. Reconcilation is a nice spell kit as well for this type of work.
Thank you so a honey jar will sweeten him? So if i purchase the honey jar and candles will my work be more effective? What is the reconciliation spell kit what does it come with do i have to buy all the kit or just certain things. I was actually thinking of buying the reconciliation 7 day candle and the honey jar but i was wondering how many candles will i have to burn a week.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 am

A honey jar will sweeten him, they can be slow to work but when they do, they are very strong.

It's a long term spell that can work for years.

the reconciliation spell kit comes with everything you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

How many candles? Well it depends on the types of candle you burn and how long you burn them for.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:28 am

The rec spell kit is different then the 7 day candle. The 7 day you pray over it set it over a petition and daily recite a prayer or psalsm or both over it. P.S. pslams 42 is great for rec work. the spell kit is from LM it comes with everything needed to work the spell, the bride and groom candle ( dont matter if you are married it reps the relationship), rec oil, rec insense rec powder, lodestones ( to draw you two together), balm of gilead beads to heal past hurts, a mojo, bath crystals. The rec has you do the work then write a letter and send it to the ex dressed with the rec powder. Its not so important that they return once they get the letter rather the letter carries the powder to them with the intention and it gets on them. thereafter you watch and wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for manifestation. While you wait it is likely you would do a honey jar which has you burn a candle on it 3X a week. Yes they start slow but long lasting results. In addition you may also burn the 7 day candles to back up the work, so when you are not working they are. They also give signs, like if the glass is clear and no left over wax then its a great sign that the work is taking. If it is smoky then clears it meas you will have opposition but will over come it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 am

Hi kandyspop,

It sounds like you may be somewhat unfamiliar with hoodoo spell-work and how it works, particularly in love cases. The best way to find out how to work for a specific situation goes something like this:

1) Get a reading with a reputable reader who also practices rootwork, a member of AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics for example. The look at your issues and context and recommend what's best for your specific set of circumstances since there is no ''best spell'' that exists - simply what is most suited to you.
2) You do the spell work or have it done. Or do part of it and then have it backed up with work from a professional or via the MISC candle altar. Usually in love work you'll have on-going work that is continued over a medium to long period of time. Many couples that are together have been doing on-going work for years. It is root-work, not a miracle after all.
3) Spells will help give you an edge - they don't guarantee results. They do not usually sweep you off your feet and turn the frog into prince charming. They also do not make your partner someone that they're not (if he's a cheater by nature, he'll most likely stay that way. If he's insensitive by nature, he won't turn into an emotional pile of mush attending to your whims.) - you have to work with reality. Reality can be bent, not denied.
4) Spells work in tandem with efforts mundane. So if you want a reconciliation but avoid contact or pick a fight - the work has to fight against both circumstances and your actions.
5) Spells take time to manifest. For more on that, there's an entire forum thread with lots of great information: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 3a4f650e5f

With regards to the Come to Me vigil candle - it will work just as well if you remove the labels. It has been dressed and prayed over as a Come to Me vigil and will do it's job as such. Do keep in mind however that Return to Me (which you burnt before) and Come To Me have quite different purposes. If you want someone who left to return, keep working with Return to Me rather than moving on to Come To Me. If there was a fight, then Reconciliation might be a better choice.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi i have a weird confusing question I bought a return to me candle a few weeks ago and light that one and i also have a come to me one i was planning on using that one to but idk if it's ok for me to be using a come to me candle since i already used a return to me candle ? I want to use the come to me candle to bring back and ex bf... I'm also planning to buy the honey jar this wknd! Also what if i light the come to me candle then buy a return to me and light that one next week will that be a bad idea? I'm planning on lighting return to me and come to me candles and the honey jar i don't wanna make a mistake tho that's why I'm asking if i can use those candles... but I also feel that return to me and come to me are the same because i was reading that the come to! me one can bring back a lover or draw a new one to you same with the return to me except for draw a new one the old one comes back? Need help thank you i don't wanna to make a terrible mistake!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 am

Hi Lovelife,

Return to Me is a better choice for getting an ex-bf back. If you fought, then Reconciliation is a good addition. Love Me is another good choice to add to the RtM.

Combining Come To Me and Return To Me is not a ''bad idea'' as you say it, it's just not logical to combine the two. Either someone is to come to you (usually if they don't know you particularly well), or they return to you (if they were with you but have since left) - but they don't tend to fit in both situations simultaneously. Come To Me can draw back an old lover, but more in the type of situation where there's been years passed, you bump into each other, and it's getting to know each other again like the first time.

You could also get a short reading to ascertain what work would be best for your specific set of circumstances if it still is unclear.

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 am

aura wrote:Hi Lovelife,

You could also get a short reading to ascertain what work would be best for your specific set of circumstances if it still is unclear.

Blessings and Success to You.
Where can i get a short reading ? I'm interested

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Hello, Lovelife,
You can either go to Hoodoo Psychics or to AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello everyone.

I've been in correspondence with an AIRR reader. I've been getting a reading once a month for an update on my situation. We have dual casted together, I've casted on my own and I've had lights set at the MISC altar. Lately for just about everything--the work performed, work done on my end, candles lit at MISC--I've received reports and been advised that everything is giving off a good sign. I even have positive dreams regarding my target & situation. Thing is, in the physical world, there is no movement. It just seems like things are stuck.

One card that always comes up during our readings, and even fell out the pack during my latest one while they were shuffling, was the Temperance card.

I keep busy with work & other activities, so my mind isn't constantly dwelling on this. I've done my rootwork & actually been so busy I don't think much of it, sometimes I lose track of the fact that I've actually done rootwork.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is that even though all signs and the readings show a positive outcome over time, that's just it. It takes time. Even though in the physical world things are stuck at the moment, the readings wouldn't repeatedly show a chance for success if it weren't possible right?

Thank you.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello,

I'm not getting much of signs any longer, nor much movement on an ongoing work. However I've started dreaming quite often of the successful completion of the work, as I'm receiving what I've asked for. Note that I'm not usually dreaming, and the similar dream occurs quite often. I'm not even thinking of the work, but still support it regularly...What these dreams mean? Thanks for the advice!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 am

Ya the same thing is happening with me right now :/ I have done more work on my target in the last 2 weeks & haven't had but maybe one sign since & no more dreams or movement :/ maybe I need something stronger or just more patience? I still seem to attract every guy in town though ,so is it possible that the magic is still working??? Thnx :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx & Dragonfly72,

Signs are different for everyone. The dreams may indicate that the work is continuing to act but hasn't broken through into the physical world yet, or simply that it's very much on your mind. Details in the dream can point out what other work needs to be done (if any) as well as supply additional information as to the meaning. To be entirely certain, write out the dream in as much detail as you can, as well as the amount of times it has recurred, and contact an AIRR worker that offers dream interpretation services for a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens
Aura Laforest

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Update! So last night I dreamt of my target coming up to me in a restaurant somewhere & I was very happy but shy around him. He was talking to me in a happy positive manner. Later tonight I was out running errands & saw this guy that resembled him alot in the face... Could those things mean that my spell is still manifesting? If I follow the 333 guideline then I should have my completion this month but I know that from what I've read on here it could always take longer. I haven't had anymore movement from him since June when he contacted me but whenever we've bumped into each other downtown he's always been very friendly.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:43 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Signs are different for everyone. The dreams may indicate that the work is continuing to act but hasn't broken through into the physical world yet, or simply that it's very much on your mind. Same as last time. If you're really uncertain, you can either get a reading for some insight or back up your work with a Vigil light to ''keep heat on it'' if you will. The Vigil if set by MISC, is also a nice way to ''set it and let it'' since you just let them take care of working for you and wait for your burn report.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 am

gypsywitchxxx wrote:Update! So last night I dreamt of my target coming up to me in a restaurant somewhere & I was very happy but shy around him. He was talking to me in a happy positive manner. Later tonight I was out running errands & saw this guy that resembled him alot in the face... Could those things mean that my spell is still manifesting?
These events sound promising :)
If I follow the 333 guideline
SCREECH OF BRAKES
There is no hard-and-fast "333 guideline". Below you will find a long list of posts in which cat yronwode discusses this alleged "rule." It's not an invariable rule which everybody follows. It's useful, and that is why it has spread, but it isn't scripture.

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... ain't#p434

No reflection on you - I just feel the need to mention it every time this rule-that-isn't-a-rule comes up.
then I should have my completion this month but I know that from what I've read on here it could always take longer. I haven't had anymore movement from him since June when he contacted me but whenever we've bumped into each other downtown he's always been very friendly.
Well, OK, you had a couple signs and some movement and time is running out. Consider starting some more spell work. Not just more spells aimed at achieving the same result in the same way, but coming at the situation from different angles: does he need more courage? Do you need more wisdom? Do you need cleansing or uncrossing? Is there a girlfriend or disapproving relative in the picture?

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:58 am

When doing spell work its best to take a "hollistic" perspective, and view divination as your doctor or your AIRR rootworker who diagnosis the problem and tells you what workings to do to remedy it. Meaning it may take more then one reconciliation spell to get them..

For example, I would use a honey jar to sweeten them up to the idea a few weeks before starting the reconciliation kit so the idea is in their mind when they get my letter...

Or I may work a container spell to make them think of me in loving ways again, and any chance possible I would sprinkle the powders or waters at his residence or any way to get contact on my target.

While doing this regularly burn candles to support the work and consult a reader or divination yourself, much like a doctor sometimes one treatment works, sometimes we need a few to make it right.

I think I would stop if I am getting great signs, but one thing often mentioned is that we need to stop obsessing over it, stop making a mountain out of a mole hole! If you obsess over something all the time you are killing the work by thinking about it too much, you also prolly miss real signs and movement because you are laser focused on how you think it should happen not how God will let it happen.

I have had countless examples where I knew how something must play out.. it didnt any of those ways but it still happened.. I spent all that time worrying when I should have trusted God, trusted the work and acted as though it shall be done.

Best of luck!

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am

Hi Cat!
I need help with some questions. If i casted a breakup spell for a couple to split , can i cast one on him to be with me? Cast 2 different spells ? Like not casting them the same day but one on waning moon and the other on waxing moon. Is that bad to have 2 spells working at the same time ? need answers asap.
Thanks so much!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi Pinky,

That is very common to do in workings. there are set ups where you get figure candles and dress them properly .His candle and hers would be back to back, his wound face your candle.. each day you would light them praying for the break up and him coming to you. You can get more elaborate such as dressing the back of his and her candle with break up oil his front with a love oil and ur candle with a love oil.. I would also do a break up jar in conjunction. It is not bad to have two spells working at the same time if they are supportive of each other.. casting 50 spells for the same cause however would indicate a problem! A great start for you would be a reading by an AIRR reader.

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Thank you J82
I actually casted a spell break up spell with lemons and their pic facing back to back in between it had lemons with paprika, black pepper and i forgot what else.

I did a simple live spell in him as well. Is that ok?

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you Miss M! I have am actually planning a trip to the LM store in a few days to gather more supplies that involve a clarity/psychic vision and also an uncrossing/13 herb bath as well as a Chinese wash. I have been thinking of doing another road opening as well :) I've been somewhat patient but when I get those signs like I mentioned ^ , I get excited & want to see results :)

I know that the 3 3 3 is not a "set" rule but I have been following it to some degree due to the fact that after I completed the first round of spells on my target I got movement exactly one month later. If nothing happens within another month , I will try something more. In the meantime, I was thinking of sprinkling "come to me" powders on his property & on his truck's door handles to help speed things up a bit. I currently have a honey jar which I light every few days.

I am going to try for a reading as well when I visit the LM store :)

What other type of spell or trick would you suggest I could do? Thnx so much <3

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Pinkey,

Here are some links to workings that you may be interested in. If you still have the lemon I would stick it in a container of cow milk and seal it so it will sour ( get the real stuff from a farm or farmers market). Sometimes a simple spell works sometimes you need more complex. My experience and from reading on this forum is that it usually takes more then one working. A good start is always to get a reading because the person will tell you if the work will be successful or whats going on , the inside scoop so they know exactly what work will work for you. Then you go about your work. Try and get as personal an item as you can from them and use them in both break up work and love work. I will post some links to LM products that I think will help you get started:
To break them up: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
To bring him back: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
To sweeten him to you and the relationship: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
List of readers who are reputable and can help guide your work : http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I would do the honey jar and break up spell at the same time.. order extra candles you burn them on the jar every mon-wed -fri so order a bunch. Also in the reconciliation spell kit it has you write him a dressed letter asking for rec so be ready for that. A lot of people dont want to do that but its really a key part of the work as it gets a dressed letter to him.

Best of luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:51 pm

GypsyWitchxxx,

I think you are doing rec work from what I read. I really like this container spell Cat talks about 4th post down on this link: picture-box-jar-bottle-spells-to-make-s ... 27469.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Pinkey, that spell is from a person who practices Wicca though some parts of the spell have hoodoo roots , they stripped much of that away with the spell outline and the chanting ( not something done in hoodoo). This forum is also exclusively about LM products not random spells on the internet. Yes some are helpful and even real but if you want authentic hoodoo then it starts with learning it from authentic people. Like lm site. In hoodoo there is no law about it coming back to you as that person described thats a wiccan belief, in Hoodoo you are asking God to do it and why and if it is justified it happens if not it falls to the ground, meaning nothing happens. I also am concerned with the spell telling you just to bury it! In hoodoo things are placed for a person, like you would Not bury that lemon in your yard as its bad, rather a cross road or a cemetery. A question of "will a spell work" is really a question of " is spells real" I will post some links from Cat that I would like you to read that will answer a lot of these questions. I would get a reading asap and read these provided links.
A tun of links I know but please click each one and read through it on this page it will cover a lot of things to help you understand and grow: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Miss J
I am so sorry. Thank you for the warning. Yes i would like help from LM for a hoodoo break up spell . The only thing is i dont have any personal items that belong to that person . I have photos that is it. This person lives in another state. Sometimes its even hard for me to light candles as i do not have that kind if privacy w my partner.
So can you please help me with a break up spell ? If i could afford it , i would ask someone (a professional)( a practitioner ) to do it for me , but unfortunately i cant afford it.
I would also like a love spell for myself and the person who i am trying to break up.
I was looking at the picture box spell but i must be able to hide it from my partner.
Any suggestions? Once again i can only get photos of this other person for he lives far away and sometimes candles can be hard due to my lack of privacy :(
Thank you. I will be waiting to hear from you.
Xo

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:23 pm

you can work a break up spell with photos and names. I am confused you have a love partner as well? So you want an ex back who moved on and you moved on? Is this correct? Trust me its possible just understanding the logistics of all this. It is not uncommon in hoodoo to work secretly and discreetly so you can get lots of great advice on this forum from people living in college dorms, living with parents, living with meddling parents, people with roommates, married people who are hiding it. Not at all uncommon. You just have to adjust the work to when you can do it without being disrupted. Read the link I gave you and get an AIRR reading and that is the best place to start. As for break up I would do the LM jar and use their photos which you write their full names and birthdates on them if known. If you have his concern then attach his concern to the photo in the jar.. makes a better link and really we want him to dumb her right? you can also start a honey jar on him using whatever concerns you have or using photos of you.

Pinky

Unread post by Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Miss J
Where do i get a Aiir reading? I can do a break up spell with a jar? I do have a picture of each of them. I have their names and birthday too.
Do i have his concern? Im sorry i don't understand. All this is new to me.
You said i should do a honey jar on him ? With my photos ? I do not anything belonging to him. I can only get pictures.
Btw , yes we both have a partner. Long story....he was nuts about me and im the one who disappeared on him and we have both been unhappy for many years.
She threatens him though... Long story.
Btw what about the photo box? Would that help me too? How do i do it and hide it?
Please help me ill be waiting for your response. Thank you again. Xo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Pinky,
You need to navigate the forum for most of your questions.
J82 already gave you the website for AIRR and now you're asking again. Just look at J82's post that you replied to.
For the vinegar jar, go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area of thee page, there is a white search box. Type in the words vinegar jar and it will take you there.
You do the same thing with the picture box.
I understand that you can't see things with your phone but we cannot answer all of these questions when the answers have either already been given to you or you just don't want to search for the appropriate subforums.
Try to keep your questions on topic.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 pm

gypsywitchxxx wrote:I know that the 3 3 3 is not a "set" rule but I have been following it to some degree
Yeah, that's pretty much the way to follow it, I believe :)
What other type of spell or trick would you suggest I could do? Thnx so much <3
Looking over your other posts on the subject of love work, I see plenty of responses advising you to keep calm and have patience. Do some Clarity and Tranquility work on yourself -- baths, incense, maybe even a little packet of rose petals, bay leaves and basil sewn up and placed in your pillowcase at night. Remember to add a petition for peace of mind. You could write it right on top of a copy of Psalm 4.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 am

I'm a bit confused. I ordered a run of 3 block buster candles. The first two burned perfectly with no wax remains, no relighting etc. the last one had to be relit and had wax remains on the bottom. Should I treat the run as one long candle that had problems at the end or is it better to view them as three separate candles in which case I'm not sure how to interpret it.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Look at as a run. Candles are realy good at telling you what is going on at the time. Example from my history: I had candles burned for a prior ex, candles were burning great, great signs then suddenly they would not stay lit, lots of wax left, the burner used a new candle same problem.. later I found out my ex met someone new and started dating them. So candles tell us what is going on at the time, as well as back up the work. When a burn changes like that I would look into figuring out what has changed and what work to do to adapt to the new situation.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 pm

What makes things confusing though is that looking at the dates of the last burn and the day it was relit, not only have things improved during that time, but there even seemed to be some slight movement.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 pm

In a situation like that I would have one more candle set, its always possible it was the candle and not a sign to the work. Like maybe the candle had a bubble or something. then see how that one burns. If you burn a 100 candles surely one will have a bad outcome simply by chance and that we are humans and errors make. So if a negative one I always like to re due it and see if it was the candle or a sign to the work.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:17 pm

That's what I'm hoping it is since that makes the most sense. Especially since my candle reports on this ituation tend to be spot on.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:18 am

Hi All --

Well, in the theme of completion, I'd like to ask for feedback from folks on the "cutoff date" needed for love and reconciliation work, and what sorts of work folks have done to ease the transition.

Mine's looming, not much significant movement, really, not enough to think in terms of an extension, and, well, I'm working toward acceptance. And a lot of crying. But...

It seems that a lot of advice is to just jump to the Cut & Clear. I have done a C&C in the past when it was time, and boy, it works. And it will be time to do it soon enough. But I wondered if there was anything folks did -- either by way of rootwork or personal ritual -- in between the cutoff and the C&C, that they felt needed and that worked.

I have this feeling that I need a period of rest and reflection after doing all this work, for me. Maybe something involving a white skull candle named for me, some Clarity, Tranquility, and some Solomon for help to see the lesson learned in this... Then probably the Cut & Clear. I just think I need some contemplative time before working up the emotional work for C&C.

A magical friend/LMCC Course Grad that I work with also suggested Chupparosa work before C&C, to change my relationship to the past relationship. That makes some sense to me, too.

What do folks think? Is this a good idea? I'd be obliged for feedback... or if folks have other suggestions, I'd be grateful for that, too.

Thanks, all -- and thanks for being here while I've worked through this. This is some of the hardest magical work I've ever done, and it's rough when you have to accept that Great Spirit has other plans for you that aren't yours. I'm glad there were you all here in the Forum to check in with. It has been a real blessing.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Doc Murphy, I am sorry over the heart break you are feeling and the frustration with the work. I see your sentiment, and I think what you are asking " what can be done to ease the mind and accept the work while not fully cutting it off at this time? " Meaning you need a break but want to still see if it manifest, after all its not uncommon once we stop the person reacts. Stopping work does not mean you have to give up on work rather it means you accept the fate and what happens and move on with your life. Im drawn to the phrase from the Bible thy will be done, a way of accepting Gods ultimate ability and decision in a matter. I personally would use tranquility to calm you, cleaning to wash any negativity you feel, even burn a black candle and when it goes out replace it with a white one dressed with the tranquility oil. Set a cut and clear date that you feel sufficient with, if no movement or change at that point then do the work. Hope it helps, I would love to see other ideas!!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Thanks so much, J82. For the advice and the validation. I really appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to other folks suggestions as well. If this thread and responses help not only me, but others struggling, it'll be really helpful.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 pm

magicmurphy

That sounds good. I've also been recommending a white bath -- milk, honey, a tea of rose petals and basil -- as prep for Cut & Clear work.

Chuparrosa is to build up a faithful marriage, to attract a lover you know; I doubt it would be much use in preparing to move on from a relationship.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:05 am

Thanks again, Miss Michaele, for the feedback. I actually had a feeling and picked up some milk and honey last night with my groceries. Good to see I'm on the right track.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:52 am

What does it mean if your glass encased candle is burning with a low flame (started out with higher flame)...also burning in a perfect circle leaving unmelted wax on the sides of the glass. im not sure if its the oil on the candle causing it ...if I should soak up some of it to help burn the candle or not but im not gonna touch it until im advised. cant seem to find anything along these lines in the forum . its a santa marta cndle (blk) 7 day, its the 5th day but I have been relighting it here n there when I leave home so im not wondering y its at the half way point. but I it started to burn very clear and no wax on the sides until it got to the middle. no black or white soot or breakage. just wax on the sides and a perfect circle.

thanks LM

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering when it becomes so desperate to stop trying? The three months just expired without any result, except that he is more withdrawn while with me, and sharing a lot less, but just mumbling. However, he seems to enjoy our time together. I'm working on 2 honey jars, a poppet and a break-up jar (month and a half). It is definitely a very complex and difficult situation, but maybe I'm expecting too much too soon? Please advise! Blessings! :?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Natashanyc, I was taught that any wax left is often a sign of unfishined work. BUT you are burning it when you can so that can change things a bit, like setting a match in the candle often can cause soot or dirt marks. I would tell you to look at the wax with your petition in mind and see if something stands out to you. Also the ring can mean a lot of things ir depends on the work and peitition. I know not a super helpful post just wanted to help guide you.

Drangonfly,

Well it is complicated as you said, 3 mo is not a steadfast rule its a guide. I know lots of people new to working post a mark on the calendar 3 mo away and get upset if nothing. Well some work takes time some dont. The fact that he is still mumbling as you stated, I would get a reading to see if the work is working, and see if you should attack it at another angle. I would not say you are expecting too much too soon, we all want results right?! I do think however in your mind you have a way it plays out and it is not playing out that way and it is upsetting you. Magic and spiritual work takes the least restrictive path, it wont happen your way. its never happened my way, but it happens.. keep the faith!

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

j82 hello

I wasn't using a match, I had insence I use to light it when its out of reach, I figured something was unfinished, as I know he never stays away from me too long, I don't know wat the circle or the wax puddle means tho. its a santa marta green candle im asking her to help bring my ex whom I love back to me and then I plan on buying some work from here to help me make him stay put. I read that I can dispose of the candle in a plant so I think I will go out soon and buy a large plant to bury it in since I live in apt. strangly I don't have soot or dirt marks. I try to keep it lit 10-12 hours a day at least during the night when im sleep and after work. Im not sure if she accepted my petition but I did see a man in a park with a snake today he was controlling but I don't think it was a sign because It was a man not a woman, I have my eyes open for signs tho. the circle in my candle stood out to me more than anything. the flame was high then low at the middle where the circle started now it is back to being high or normal in how the flame should look.....and thank you for your advice!!!

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:25 am

j82

I thought I would share that I woke up today and the circle was no longer there. now everything is evenly burning with high flame and movement of flame toward the west and some south. there is no draft where I have it. some of the wax left a clear residue on the side of glass of the candle , keeping my prayers with her and talking to her daily may have helped. im no expert but my sense tells me that maybe whatever obstacle may have been in the way is not in the way anymore. there is about a third of the candle left to burn. and I am keep my eyes on whatever new signs may come my way. I made up my mind to buy Miss Cats book on hoodoo magic before I start anything new on bring my ex back. seems like Santa Marta is hearing me speak tho. im definitely grateful even tho I don't know exactly how to interpret the candle I have yet.

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm

So I cast a divorce spell a few weeks ago to cause a divorce between two people. I was curious what signs I should look for to know it's working.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello, morgana05 ,

I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum.
Please take a look at the many pages here for ideas.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 am

morgana05,

I would seek a reading to see if one divorce spell is enough to break them up. Is this work being done so you can draw one of them to you? Signs are very personal to each person but when you see it you know it was a sign, you will feel that chill in your body like oh my God, ..some ideas of signs could be watching a tv show and in the episode the person says im divorcing tommy ( the name of one of the members you are working on), or at church a couple with the same name announce they have split. Reading a book and you see the same name breaking off a love affair. Movement should be them fighting, breaking things off, taking a break etc..and manifestation would be the actual divorce

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, morgana05 ,

Different signs for different people and circumstances. BUT, when you start actively looking for them, they sually don't come. Just let it happen on its own and you will know.

And, as J82 suggested, a reading would greatly help.
Find readers at:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you success with this spellwork
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 pm

What if I keep hearing his name come up in random conversations with other people or if I'm watching a tv show & the character's name in the show is his? It's been happening like that alot lately & I've been taking it as a sign since I haven't been looking for it.

Also I keep having random dreams about my ex (whom I did a return to me spell on & it worked a few years ago) I know he's engaged to someone now but why do I keep having dreams about him & his new woman? I don't want him back at all. Does that normally happen? Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:01 pm

gypsywitch, even from a strictly material standpoint it's perfectly natural to dream about your ex when you hear he's moved on. Did you start hearing his name in daily life before or after you got news about his engagement? If it was before, it might have been a sign of that news.

Miss Michaele

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Miss M,
It was before I had heard of the news. I wasn't sure if maybe we were somehow still linked mentally through my past spell work I did on him or not? I actually wasn't or have been thinking of him. Last night for instance, I dreamt of his new woman at my old residence & people telling me how they didn't like her etc, then of him seeing me & we both ignored each other. The dream I had before I found out was him telling other people why he didn't like me, why it didn't work out, etc. Then I found out thru FB but it really didn't bother me to cause me to have such dreams to follow...

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks guys. It seems she caught him emailing me. So they have been fighting here recently. This isn't the first time she's caught him talking to me after realizing he was having an affair. I think it is time for a reading, and possibly some sort of follow up spell work to give him the courage to just walk away. He wants a divorce, he just feels very badly about it. A lot of negative energy surrounding him when it comes to finally doing it.

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

My candle report said that there were obstacles due to past issues.

This is from a follow me boy candle; i already got a saint martha candle and a road opener candle going at the same time im still waiting on a report for those.

So should i get more road opener and follow me boy candle going since there is a block? is there something i can do for past issues?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, ineika1

Yes, that sounds like a very good plan

Also, when you write in the message area, ask for suggestions with their reports

Wishing you success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:54 pm

morgana05: As this is known to be a particularly sticky situation I second your assessment about getting a reading on the matter. Get a good overview of where everyone is at and how the situation may be bettered. Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm posting it here. I am new to hoodoo and wanted to ask about the "signs in 3 days".

On Tuesday I started burning a Bend Over glass encased vigil candle with my husband's photo underneath and a petition for him to save our marriage (he is having an affair and has moved out). I snuff it out each night when I go to bed to prevent the possibility of burning my house down while I'm asleep.

Today my husband and I exchanged a few aggressive emails, and then he texted me to say he was feeling hurt, I replied to him that since we could hurt each other easily with words our love for each other was obviously deeper than we thought. He then texted back to say he was crying at work. This was a shock since my husband is not one to cry! In our 10 years together he has only cried maybe three times and that was only after I found out about his affair in June. A few more emails and texts we exchanged after him saying he had cried were much less aggressive.

To get to the point, I am wondering if his crying at work today is a "sign in 3 days" that my bend over candle is working, and if it is a good or bad sign?

I am also working a honey jar, and I started doing a skull spell on Wednesday night using a skull I printed off the internet (as per a spell that someone else has posted up in lieu of having a skull candle), but that skull spell is not telling him to come home, it is to tell him he wants to break up with the other woman.

As I said I am new to hoodoo and I've read copious threads but couldn't find anything the same as my specific situation, ie my husband crying at work. What do you think, is this a good sign or a bad sign?

Much gratitude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Bend over is a type of degrading work that makes a person bend to your will and do your saying. Honey jars are known to sweeten a person to you and come to you in a loving manner, a skull candle depending on how you work it, can take either position.. meaning if dressed with love oils then its love, dressed with controlling then it controls.

When it comes to signs i see it as coincident or ah ha moments. If he never cries then it possibly can be due to the work. which I dont know because you have three going at once. My guess is the honey jar over the controlling because I dont see a person crying over being controlled. I would like to see you add come to me, reconciliation and stay with me oil to your work to help this cause. Also for his relationship a break up jar to end it.

And get a reading because it will help you out so much in knowing whats going on and what to do. Him crying at work means two things to me:

1. he feels guilty for what he is doing and feels sad for it and is hurt dont mean change just he feels bad)

2. the work you are doing is making him feel guilty and miss what he has for what he has chosen.

Please get a reading. Reconciliation work is hard and a worker will guide you .. seek a reader from AIRR!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:51 am

Thanks for that. It is interesting to me because my husband is not someone who cries, in our 10 years together the first time I ever saw him cry was after I discovered his affair.

I had a tarot reading three weeks ago with a well known psychic here in the UK, she said that the affair will not last, however it has been going on for six months now so I am wondering if her reading was accurate.

I would like to get a reading from an AIRR reader to see what is going on, but as I am in the UK I am wondering if this is possible, and whether just using photos of myself and my husband would give an accurate reading?

Much gratitude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 am

An AIRR reader can give an accurate reading regardless of time zone or distance, that does not effect the ability to read cards, or do work. You can get a photo reading or you can do a 30-an hour reading with tarot cards where they can also advise you on work to do and what work will work in this situation.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”