Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:52 pm

write your wish for him on each knob of the 7 day candle, then flip it over and in the bottom carve a small hole in it, put his pubic hair in it add some drawing herbs or love herbs ( your choice) then melt the wax back over it to seal it. I like to use a butter knife to help "plaster it" so it lays flat.. then rub the candle with oil and herbs, burn a knob each day for 7 days praying for your wish, also burn incense along with it. After the 7th day bury it all in the front yard to bring him near. Tobacco is often used to draw people to communicate so that can be burned and puffed into the candle , your cell phone, a picture of him as you tell him what to do. Another option with his hair is a honey jar to sweeten him to you. Of course a reading should be done to see if this was love or lust and if a relationship is possible. Best of luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Hey guys, just wondering how you all go about storing personal concerns that you don't intend to use right away. I have some hairs that I've collected just to have on hand, but no immediate use for them. Currently I have the hairs stuck to a strip of scotch tape and tucked into a little drawer in my dresser. I also have my son's baby teeth tucked into a little sandwhich bag in the same drawer. I was just curious how you all go about storing such things. Or maybe you don't store them? Maybe you only collect them as you need them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, Serenity

I keep them in separate plastic bags and then stored in a box specifically for personal concerns)

But, if it's body fluids, you might consider putting those bags in the freezer.

That's what I do!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! Quick question, though: Why do you keep the fluids in the freezer? Assuming that you had the fluids on a handkerchief or something, could you not also keep them in the box with the other personal concerns (hair, teeth, etc)? Or would they degrade too quickly outside of the freezer?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, Serenity ,

Yes, I would worry abut disintegration and then you wouldn't be able to use them when you needed them for spell work.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 am

Miss Aida is 100% correct here. Fluid personal concerns are susceptible to evaporation, drying out, flaking, etc. Use them right away or store them very well!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:24 am

Thank you! I wanted to ask what the "life line" is on the Personal concerns. How long is it good for if i collect them today?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, Sammy81 ,

If you're talking about semen or vaginal secretions, just store them tightly in a freezer bag and then put them in the freezer. Then, just bring out what you need for the spell work.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:27 am

Thank you. I have underwear as semen is a bit hard to get ATM.

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Greetings all. I want to use the break up spell kit to break up my husband and the woman he is having an affair with. I don't have any personal concerns for this woman, I only know her first name and her cell phone number. Will the break up kit still work without any hair or photos of this other woman? Also, I don't have any hair left from my husband, will the spell work with just his photo? Much gratitude.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Generally the stronger the concern the better. Body fluids ( semen, vaginal blood, blood, skin, nails, hair, sweat, soiled clothing ..etc) but it certainly is possible and many people and great workers have had success with that type of information. Does your husband live with you or moved out? I would try to definitely get something personal of him. If you have her number can you reverse look it up and get her name then search the internet for a photo? I would also schedule a reading to see what else should be done in this matter.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 pm

aradia, my best and most successful spell work has been with personal concerns; they make the closest, most active link. However, her phone number along with her first name should help the universe to zero in on Miss Thing. It may not be a strong link, but it will be exact.

I once had to do some breakup work when I had nothing but a photo and a name for Miss Thing. That and a picture of a spider placed right in her face were enough to scare her off. It didn't keep her away permanently -- but the next time she came back she left something my client was able to use as a much more effective link.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 am

Thanks for the replies. We are in the UK and don't have reverse phone look ups so I can't get anything else of hers to use.

My husband has moved out, but still has a lot of personal effects here, just nothing biological anymore. I could cut up socks or something like that but they are all clean, would that help? Much gratitude!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

aradia71: That would work, especially due to the fact that he did wear them and they were his possessions. However, if you can find anything that has any of his skin, hair, blood, finger nails, teeth marks, etc in/on it then that would be a stronger link. Or even something he carried with him in his pocket or wallet. Something he keep close to him. Again, as Miss Michaele said, magical success has come out of working with less!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Do you have any envelopes he used or licked like a card he gave you, stamps he licked ( that has personal concerns) , nail clippers, nail file, brush, old clothing not washed, old shoe? used towel, tooth brush? anything like that? something in his handwriting?

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:03 pm

I think there is a towel he used on the morning he moved out that hasn't been washed yet. Is that useful for anything? Yes he still has shoes here.

I do have his wedding ring, but it is not his original ring he had when we got married, it is a replacement one he bought after his original ring was stolen. Can I use that in any kind of spell without ruining it?

Much gratitude!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:13 pm

aradia71 wrote:I think there is a towel he used on the morning he moved out that hasn't been washed yet. Is that useful for anything?
Why, it's just about perfect, that's all :)
Yes he still has shoes here.
More pay dirt for you.
I do have his wedding ring, but it is not his original ring he had when we got married, it is a replacement one he bought after his original ring was stolen. Can I use that in any kind of spell without ruining it?
If he wore it for any length of time, it'll be a link to him.

Treat it like a love doll baby. Oils, incense, sexual fluids, the whole nine yards. when you're not swinging it toward you to bring him home, like a pendulum or jack ball, wear it on a chain between your breasts.

Then, if and when he comes home, give it back to him to wear. Try to keep a straight face....

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Excellent, I've got some red pendant cord, shall I thread his ring on to that and wear it around my neck then?! Should I rub it on my lady parts?

What can I do with his shoes and the towel?

Much gratitude, this is great!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:44 pm

shoes try to get either a solid sent of him from it ( his essence) or his foot print by going toe to heal to draw him in. What She wants you to do is put the ring on string dress it with oils incense, your sexual fluids ... pray over it to bring him back and then Hold it in your hands like a cat cradle and push it back to your face over and over calling him to come back to you while you do this. I like to use this with a return or reconciliation incense..as the smoke puffs upward use the pendulum ring to blow the smoke towards you as you call his name and tell him to reconcile with you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am

Hello Aradia71!

The red string sounds perfect! Having his shoes is fantastic. If they are sitting inside your front door in a typical "this is where we keep the shoes" kind of space you can just set them so they are facing as if he is walking in to your home. I heard this on one of the hoodoo radio shows recently. YOu can also sprink some powders into those shoes for when he comes back and puts them on! With the towel you could us it to make some clothes for a doll baby, us a piece in a sugur/honey jar, all kinds of things can be done with it. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 am

Thanks Nathen, there were three pairs of his shoes inside our front door facing sideways, so I have just turned them all around to face into the house! :)

I also just found a bag of old work shirts he had stuffed there, I don't think they have been drycleaned so I'll cut them up into pieces. As I'm new to hoodoo, what are other ways I can use the material apart from a doll baby? With regard to a doll baby, should I trace a poppet pattern onto the shirts and sew a body into a doll or should I make a doll from something else and then wrap some of the shirt material around it?

Much gratitude!!!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Paydirt! I just remembered that before my husband moved out he was sleeping in our guest room and using the ensuite bathroom there - low and behold I have just collected a number of (what I hope are) his hairs from the inside of the shower curtain! :D

I want to go all out! But if I type "hair" in the search bar it comes up with way too many posts to read through! Any quick but powerful tips on how I can get the best use out of his hairs?

Much gratitude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm

well use any spell you connect with on the site and when it calls for personal concern use the hair, he moved out and is with another right? so use some hair in a break up jar, some in a reconciliation honey jar to sweeten him. Add come to me oil to the candle as well to draw him to you. Rec spell kit is good as well. Best advice is to hold the hairs and contact an AIRR worker and ask them what work specifically to do to get him back. Otherwise we will all recommend the same products from LM (which are great products) but a worker will tell you specifically what to use and do. Best of luck and great job finding it!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:45 am

I understand that you can get into someone's mind using a skull candle spell, but I am wondering if it is also possible to get into their mind by using their photograph?

eg, could I put a dab of oil on the forehead of the photo and then speak to the photo like you would speak to a skull candle? (I don't have my candles yet).

Much gratitude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 am

you can use a photo to speak to a person. I would work it late at night when the person is asleep as it makes it easier to get in their mind. Take a cigar and puff the smoke into the pictures face as you tell it what to do/think.

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks for replying, is there anything I can use instead of cigar smoke? Tobacco makes me sick.

Much gratitude!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:44 am

aradia, using photographs to control thinking is a good old-fashioned way to work. A spell that dates back at least as far as the 1940's is to make a few dots of oil around the head in a photograph while praying Psalm 23. This is a simple old love spell. You can also place your lover's photograph face to face with yours and sleep with them under your pillow. If you place them in an inexpensive folding frame - you know, for a pair of photos - you can also slip herbs and petition papers behind each photo: yours to influence, his to be fascinated.

You could still use tobacco - just a few shreds behind your photo.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you Miss Michaele.

When you say mine to influence and his to be fascinated, what would I write on the petition papers?

And would it be better or stronger to use our wedding pictures?

And which herbs should I use?

When I anoint the photo with oil and speak to it, do the thoughts appear in the person's head as their own thoughts (like the skull candle spell) or do they hear the thoughts as though they are coming from me? e.g. if I say to the photo "you love your wife" will he think the thought "I love my wife" or will he think "my wife is telling me I love her".

Also, would I use Controlling Oil, Influence Oil, or a different oil?

Much gratitude!

Thank you so much!

Much gratitude!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am

And I forgot to ask, which herbs should I use?

Thank you so much!

Reason: dupe

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:27 pm

aradia71,

Calamus root http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html and Licorice root http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html are great used separately or together to control a individual.

Influence products are great to get into someones head and influence their thoughts http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:15 pm

aradia71 wrote:

When you say mine to influence and his to be fascinated, what would I write on the petition papers?
Choose verses from the Song of Solomon. For instance:
  • Song of Solomon 2:16: "My beloved is mine, and I am his."
  • Song of Solomon 4:9-10: "Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!"
And would it be better or stronger to use our wedding pictures?
I really like that idea!

Miss Michaele

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 am

I forgot to ask - when I anoint the photo with oil and speak to it, do the thoughts appear in the person's head as their own thoughts (like the skull candle spell) or do they hear the thoughts as though they are coming from me?

eg if I say to the photo "you love your wife" will he think the thought "I love my wife" or will he think "my wife is telling me I love her".

Also, would I use Controlling Oil, Influence Oil, or a different oil?

Much gratitude!

Reason: dupe post

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi aradia71,

Different people will be affected by the work differently - even with skull candles. There's no single way in which the target will ''get'' the thoughts. Either scenario is possible as could be getting vague feelings and impressions rather than crystal clear words. Depending on how susceptible to the work the target is, they may or may not feel ''worked on'' which is usually what accounts for the difference between the thought "I love my wife" or the thought "my wife is telling me I love her".

Influence oilis a good choice, but do also add Marriage and/or Love Me to help it go over in a more sweet and loving manner. This can help avoid the work feeling coercive to the target.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi aradia71,

The use of a photo to work on a person is well accepted and your questions in that regard have been answered. Now that you know this, you can go to the section of the forum that deals with WHY you want to do this. We have a section of the forum about influence work, as well as sections for money, for love, for a court case, for a job -- each condition has its own section. We also have a thread on petitions and a thread on each of the oils you named. Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Is dried blood effective for use as a personal concern or does it need to be fresh?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello, dahliababy,

Yes, that perfectly fine (as long as you're not using it to feed to your target)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 am

Hello. I am collecting person concerns now from my husband for future use. I have hair from his head. How long for and where can I store it? I have it in a ziplock bag in a suitcase in my closet.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 am

Hello sammy81,

Hair doesn't go bad like a bodily fluid would (even those can be kept in the freezer for some time) so it can be kept indefinitely. If you are worried about him finding it just find a sneaky spot to hide it, which it sounds like you have already done.

Best wishes

Sammy81

Unread post by Sammy81 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you!

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello, I was wondering if using your own semen towards a target or to boost up passion between you and another can have a positive effect on sex/love hoodoo?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello Pink Moon,

You most certainly can use semen in love spells to boost their power. You can add it to conjure oils to personalize them and boost their power as well. Check out this link for further information http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Best of luck

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:41 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I do neither of these. Because so many people have the same names, whether those be married names or maiden names, I prefer

A) to use the current legal name or all names the person has had string together -- Juanita Susan Adams White -- or

B) to use the old Jewish magical qualifier, "son of" or "daughter of" as an identifier, either in short form -- Bryan son of Lori -- or in full form -- Thomas Gerald Hall son Gerald Samuel Hall."
I love miss cat's answer above! I am planning on following her advice, but I am curious about people who legally change their first names.
The person I am working on has two different names:
1. First and middle name given at birth
2. They legally changed their first name and middle name to something else (same last name, however)

Which one of these would be more powerful? I can't decide whether it would be #1 or #2. I will lump all five names together (all four first names and the one last name), but sometimes they don't fit...I would kindly appreciate anyone's help! :D
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Isolte ,

I would use the current legal name (since this is so confusing).

Or, cold you do the entire thing: full birth name followed by present legal name

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:56 am

I'm currently working a honey jar spell to sweeten my husband for reconciliation. It's only been a few days but I have seen some fits and starts in improvement, time will tell.

A while back I saw a post about sewing my pubic hairs into his pants and did that, using black thread to help the stuff blend in better. Today I noticed a pair of new pants that I bought him recently and hadn't sewn my concerns into yet, so I grabbed my needle and thread, but had a terrible thought that black mind not have been a good choice so I used red. More conspicuous, but seemed a good idea. So I guess my question is, would the color matter or am I over thinking?

The second thing isn't so much a question as just something that, ow that I'm thinking of it, was too dead simple and obvious that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it! Last time I I just sewed them in, and didn't think much beyond what I was doing it for, today though with every stitch is said stuff like: (husband) you will never love another woman but me (husband) you don't want any other woman but me (husband) the only one you will be able to think of is me.

I said things like that, and added some more risqué sort of intentions as well, the whole time I stitched. I figure it was good to put my intentions in there as well. Like it said, it seems a dead simple things to think of!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:02 am

venusblue,

I would only use a matching thread. The idea is to conceal the work completely, and that certainly trumps any colour value symbolism of the thread.

Praying over each stitch is the norm in hoodoo. Many people skip these spiritual portions of the work, but they are essential facets of black American folklore.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:20 am

Thank you Cat, I will be sure to go over it again with some thread to cover it.

render123

Unread post by render123 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Hi Iam not sure where this should be posted i hv a question regarding collecting semen to be used for different love spells. My question is if a women hv sex withher intended target but doesnt reach climax and he does immediately after can she wipe herself with a cloth and use it as a personal concern to use in honey jar, mojo or a nation sacks? everyone thoughts please

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

render123,

yes that is prefered to collect from him without your fluids to use the cum. Otherwise you tie yourself with his nature and thats not your goal! Collect it freeze it and use it for the work. It sounds like its unprotected sex or is he ejaculating on you? either way make sure you are not mixed up in it and all is good.

render123

Unread post by render123 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks for your reply, so even if she doesn't climax she will be still tied in the spell? Thanks good to know

render123

Unread post by render123 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 am

Thanks j82 yes its unprotected sex and no he doesn't ejaculate on me i usually just wipe immediately with a red cloth to save for if i want to do a love spell however i didnt know i was suppose to freeze it..its dried and stashed away can it be still used ? and also i was kinda unclear on your response did u mean it was ok to use as long as i dont climax sorry i just wanna make sure iam doing this correctly...please someone answer thanks

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:50 am

Hi render123,

Dried is fine.
Yes, make sure you don't mix up your fluids with his.
This is why oral sex is a nifty way to capture his fluids without mixing them with yours.

Act like you're going to the bathroom and spit it into a cup for use later.
Then go make love to him so you can climax. :)

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Niko
Newly Registered

Unread post by Niko » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 am

Although and maybe because it's gross ,when on the radio show this personal concern was brought up I couldn't, and can't get over the thought of it and the possibility of using it to get straight into someone's brain.

Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Rev Ken » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Not sure what topic heading best fits this question:

This past weekend I passed a kidney stone and the third question that came to mind after 1. Oh thank God its out and 2. Wow. how can something so small cause so much pain, is #3: I wonder if there is any hoodoo use out of this.

Any thoughts?
I first thought of a personal concern in a mojo, but then wondered it that was wise as it caused so much pain.
Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate #1869G
Court of Pentacles
www.courtofpentacles.com

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Hey Ken,
Glad you've got that rascal out of there. I don't get kidney stones, but I've had gall stones and I know the excruciating pain you've been through.

My suggestion is to "turn it" - maybe include it in a mojo bag for health and protection. You might want to symbolically dress it - dress it with John the Conqueror oil or wrap it with red silk thread to "tie it down" - if your intent is clear with it and what it means to you, then I think you can use it as a means to help rather than to cause problems.

Good luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

SapphireDream
Newly Registered

Unread post by SapphireDream » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not to Lucky Mojo. :)

Long story short, I successfully captured some "fluids" from a man I'd like to bring/bind closer to me. I have a small amount in a little glass bottle/vial and I would like to incorporate it into a spell. I'd thought about using it for a honey jar but didn't really want to empty the contents as there isn't that much (I also think hair and/or nail clippings are more practical for that).

Instead, I was thinking about doing the name-paper thing, folding it and tying it with a ribbon (to bind), stuffing it in the bottle with his contents already in there and adding several love herbs, as well as perhaps sugar instead of honey. I could also fix a little red chime candle on top and work it as well.

Does this sound like a good idea or is there anything else one might recommend I use his fluids for? I'd anticipated being able to get this from him for awhile So I want to make sure I put it to the best use possible. ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, SapphireDream ,

You can use that for many types of spells. I especially like to use this for nation sacks and love dolls.

But here's a webpage that Miss cat wrote to give you some ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Wishing you success with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:31 am

I have few, albeit significant, personal concerns of the target. However, I read the link on bodily fluids posted above and I DO have several objects the target touched in my possession. HOWEVER, these are gifts given to me. They have not been washed since he handled them and they were given to me out of sentimental attachment, so I am wondering if these would be suitable to use in spell work, or is the energy too confused considering I have left my own impression on these links as well?

I have often used dried rose petals from a bouquet given to me by my most committed, enamoured ex boyfriend to inspire that level of attachment in other suitors when working spells (and the results have been consistently successful, though I can't attribute that to any single ingredient) and I am wondering if these gifts could be used in the same vein to reignite those sentimental feelings on my current target.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi luckycat13,

You can use these personal objects for spell work. For example, If I am doing a love returning altar for someone, I will set the figure or item on that altar. Just an idea...

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi luckycat13,

You can use these personal objects for spell work. For example, If I am doing a love returning altar for someone, I will set the figure or item on that altar. Just an idea...

Good Luck!!
That was exactly the suggestion I was looking for! I wasn't sure how to incorporate them. Thank you, Ms Melanie! I will do that. :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”