Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Queen_of_Wands
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:52 am

aura wrote:Hi Queen_of_Wands,

Sounds like you've got a stubborn target resisting the work. Working with a helper light or two might be useful. Combining the RTM light with a John the Conqueror is another idea. Although the clean burn is great, a third run might be advised in order to get a full burn without needing to relight.
Thank you Aura :)

The RTM was lit along with a Santisima Muerte candle. This guy came into my life after I asked Santisima Muerte to bring me a good man, so I'm petitioning her to bring him back to me. The previous Santisima Muerte candle also went out once and had to be relit and it had a thick ring of wax remaining in the bottom of the candle. That one was lit alongside the RTM candle that went out 6 times. The latest SM candle burnt clean and clear without going out. I've already ordered another run of the SM and RTM candle. Do you recommend that on top of those, I also light a John the Conqueror?
Also, I was told by the MISC that a clean burn indicates my wish would be fulfilled but because the candle had to be relit, there would be delay. Do you interpret it as the target being resistant instead of the matter being delayed?

Many thanks again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 am

Hi Queen_of_Wands,

I didn't see the burn or the candle glass - the candle deacon did - they are experienced readers and performed the service so if they say delay, then I'd trust their opinion on it. If you have another run going with the SM helping out, no need for the John the Conqueror to back things up, She is already doing that for you. I would pray to her at home (which I figure you're doing anyhow!) along with the work being done by MISC.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:53 am

Greetings! This is my first post, I am very new to candle work and hoodoo felt a connection to it right away!

So let me get to the point, I am doing reversal work with a red and black candle for reversing any negative blockages to love, also a green and black for money. The red burned out in about 4 hours over night while the green is still going (they were 2 diff. types) Both flames were VERY high and strong burning right away and very steady, which I took to be great signs. When I woke this morning I noticed where the red candle burned down to the candle holder, half of it had black soot, the right half. Also there were streams of candle wax (tears) with one skinny freestanding pillar tear on the left. I know this is usually not a good sign from my research on the site BUT As soon as I saw the wax I noticed it had melted away from me, on the opposite side of where I work and lay at night the front side of the holder, totally clean. I decided to use my pendulum to ask whether or not I should burn another tonite, which I planned to do for 3 nites anyway, and also whether the tears signified my enemy's tears whom I was sending the negativity back to. The pendulum said YES on both questions. It said they were not mine but theirs, which makes sense since the negatvity has caused me MANY tears in the past and that my work was successful but I am going to burn another after my cleansing bath to see if I can get a soot free burn.

Has anyone ever has a wax reading such as this where the tears were not signifying their own but another's??? I thought this was interesting so I wanted to share!!! Thank you for this site. I look forward to ordeing A BUNCH of things once my money situation turns around for the better, which should happen soon according to this current burn. The flame is off the chain!! :D
'

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:18 am

Wax tears simply signify tears -- someone will shed tears. It is up to you to determine the "someone" through your own or a paid divination.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Thank you for your thoughts, and I would gladly do a paid divination BTW!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:52 am

Hi LIONESSC,

If you want a skilled candle divination, take pictures of the burn and/or resulting wax formations and consider contacting a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers who performs candle reading. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest

Mizpahjwc
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mizpahjwc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi, this is kind of a weird question. My candle which is called "high john" appears to almost be making a wave with the wax curling at the end. Then today when I burned it it melted into the side of my "come to me" candle. Then the helping hand candle combined to the come to me candle and the Everything and then some candle melted into the High John and the Helping hand candle.. So now they are all combined and form a square. Im wondering if this means something? The candles are all burning normal height at the wick, but today for a short time the "Everything and then some" wick formed a heart shape at the end on fire. When the wick went back to normal a small hole shaped like a heart melted into the wax of the candle. My situation that I've been asking for help from the candles and spirits with is getting my ex who I was with for over 13 years back.. It's very complicated, we seem to really care about each other but something is holding him back... I'm wondering if this is a sign of what's to come. I've never seen candles do anything like this... The candles are on a flat surface. They are about 3/4 of a inch away from each other on a glass plate. A little over a week ago I burned another of the "come to me candle" by itself and it didn't melt like this at all.. The candles are moving into each other... And the colors of one wax is pooling into the wax of another.. It's almost like they are becoming one. Thank you for your reading this and hopefully for your help. I really appreciate it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Mizpahjwc,

I am sorry but we do not give candle wax interpretations on the forum

You may want to buy a tea leaf interpretation book for candle wax symbol interpretations (most widely used method).

You can find these books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Also, I am merging your post to the thread that deals with interpretations

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mizpahjwc
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mizpahjwc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Ok, thank you :)

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

I couldn't find anything about this in my searches but sometimes my candle wicks do something i refer to as 'blooming'. It actually makes me sort of ill to look at and makes my skin crawl. In some cases i break off the piece if it really bothers me. I was wondering if this had a proper term and if it means anything.

Thank you for your time!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm

ConjuringCat: Make sure you check this section of the Candle Magic Divination page for information about wick knots:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... l#signsA10

Hope that helps!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi, everyone! So I've been reading the forum and the information page about candle divination and I've seen a lot of things about the residue and the images formed by the wax. I recently started a love honey jar myself (just this past Friday, actually) and I got the love honey jar that LM sells. So I also got 4 different colors for candles - red, pink, purple, and blue (because he needs to heal from his past relationships). I lit a red candle Friday morning, pink candle Friday night, and a purple one Saturday morning. I also got a bunch or love-related oils to dress the candles. So far, clean burns and/or flames, no residue left, just puddles under the candle holder/top of the lid of the honey jar and drips around. I wasn't able to check it after the pink one but after the purple one, I saw a heart on top of the jar which made me really happy. Although, it's not like a wax puddle but more of like a heart image surrounded by wax. Still, I like to take it as a really good sign.
Actually, I've already noticed changes about the guy Friday night. I'm not sure if it's just psychological but I would like to believe it's the jar since someone has done a jar for me before for the same person and he became even sweeter and more affectionate. Things have been going really well and it hasn't even been 3 days so I would like to thank the people in the forums and LM! :D
I have one question though, what do I do with the wicks that are left in the candle holder? Do I take it out and throw it or do I leave it as is? If I leave it as is, wouldn't it be kind of a fire hazard since there will be plenty of wicks there, someday?
Also, just sharing, I plan on lighting the blue candle tomorrow for the person's healing. And since it's a love jar, after Sunday, I plan on lighting it MWF, Monday, the blue candle since I've read that for healing works, Monday is kind of the practice. Wednesday is for Purple and Friday for Red and Pink. :)

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:29 am

Hi. I am trying to breakup my bro-inlaw and his mistress. The black candle was noisy from the start of burning until it burned completely, the flame separated for a while making 2 flames then went back to one flame and the flame moved a lot too, and was shooting sparks although the flame was low, it was very noisy, and noisier while shaking the vinegar breakup jar, there was a flowery wax with a blackened heart-shaped too but not perfect heart shaped. I am not sure if that was a good sign. I read about candle divination but I dont understand what the noise mean, was the spirit talking to me? Thank you for reading.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:34 am

It seems the candle told you everything you need to know! The work will separate them for a while buy they will return again. Low flame means not a strong effect. have you had a reading on this matter? Sounds like it would help. Did you use the LM break up spell kit?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix ,

Congratulations on the changes in your target! That's good news!

Unfortunately, I have deleted your extraordinary large photo of your candle wax. We do not perform divination on the forum so there is no need to post the results.

As far as disposal of the wicks, here is a link that will help you: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you great success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:16 pm

Oops, sorry for that. And thanks for the link, Miss Aida! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 pm

luckynumbersix, if you have a nice clear picture of your candle (I didnt see it before it was deleted), try this:
Best of luck,

Miss Michele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks a lot, Miss Michaele!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am

Hey guys. I have been working a Saint Expedite candle to draw fast money to me and today I noticed a small round black spot in the middle of the candle but the glass is pretty much clear/hazy looking. Is this a bad sign.

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:36 pm

How about signs for free standing candles?

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 pm

What are some spell candle signs that means you are influencing your target? does the flame grow large? does it become bright, change color? please answer.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:20 pm

the bestest, do you mean the wick has a small black dot on it like a ball? did you trim the candle before lighting it.

wiffie666, you can find the answers to this on the LM forum.. a dancing flame is a sign that your work is getting through, a strong bright flame is a sign the work is going well, a clean burn with little to no wax is a good sign the work is going well

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:50 pm

j82 wrote:the bestest, do you mean the wick has a small black dot on it like a ball? did you trim the candle before lighting it.

wiffie666, you can find the answers to this on the LM forum.. a dancing flame is a sign that your work is getting through, a strong bright flame is a sign the work is going well, a clean burn with little to no wax is a good sign the work is going well

Yes the glass has a small black ball, and not to mention its like hazed rings going down the glass. I honestly did not trim the wick. I'm hoping all this happened due to my candle lighter. I really need this to manifest fast. :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, wiggie666 ,

We do not do candle wax interpretations on the forum

You can read this webpage for information: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:46 am

Hi wiggie666,
In addition to Miss Aida's excellent advice, you might want to consider booking a magical coaching session with one of the AIRR workers that offers candle divination services. They can help you understand better how to approach candle reading. Another great ressource is Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo candle magic that you'll find information and purchasing info for here: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html - it has info on both glass-encased and free standing taper burning.

Hi TheBestest,
Haziness in the glass isn't a great sign, but it isn't one of the ''this really sucks beyond belief'' signs either. Often it can mean that the situation is unclear but it depends on the specifics of your case - hence the reason that we don't do candle divinations on the forum - they really are divinations and require a consultation and photos for proper accuracy.
Also keep in mind that sometimes candles with perfect burns never manifest and pretty ugly burns come to pass (it's not the norm, but I have seen it happen). So go on with faith and if you want an extra push, burn another light after the first one (or a run of lights until you get satisfaction).
Aura Laforest

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:53 am

aura wrote:Hi wiggie666,
In addition to Miss Aida's excellent advice, you might want to consider booking a magical coaching session with one of the AIRR workers that offers candle divination services. They can help you understand better how to approach candle reading. Another great ressource is Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo candle magic that you'll find information and purchasing info for here: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html - it has info on both glass-encased and free standing taper burning.

Hi TheBestest,
Haziness in the glass isn't a great sign, but it isn't one of the ''this really sucks beyond belief'' signs either. Often it can mean that the situation is unclear but it depends on the specifics of your case - hence the reason that we don't do candle divinations on the forum - they really are divinations and require a consultation and photos for proper accuracy.
Also keep in mind that sometimes candles with perfect burns never manifest and pretty ugly burns come to pass (it's not the norm, but I have seen it happen). So go on with faith and if you want an extra push, burn another light after the first one (or a run of lights until you get satisfaction).

Thanks Aura! I may just burn a backup light or even listen to some positive affirmation mp3's to give me a more positive thought frame.... or I'll do both! Thanks again :)

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 am

A candle I am burning has two pieces of wax sticking up like 2 perfectly shaped "horns". I've never seen this before and was hoping to get some opinions since I may be translating it too literally.
It is a triple action candle representing me (I havent seen those here, but they are used a lot by the Mexican side of my family) and has burned about 1/3 of the way down the candle. After losing everything to my abusive ex-husband, I have moved and am trying to start over but he continues to try to control me and cause problems, so the candle has me concerned.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:27 am

Hi dahliababy,

I am sorry but we do not do candle divinations on the forum any more than we provide tarot readings. Ceromancy is a divinatory art and a skilled professional such as one of the AIRR readers who offers the service is your best bet: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading. When preparing for a ceromancy reading, take many pictures of your candle as it burns and provide the pictures along with a short history of your case to the reader - this way they can help you best.

Another choice is to consider having someone coach you on how to read. Most of the AIRR readers from the link above would do that. You can also start by looking through the candle divination informational page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html and by picking up Miss Cat's book on candle work which has a detailed section on candle reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:30 am

Thank you, Aura for the appropriate links. I have ordered Miss Cat's candle workbook as well as the Black Folder, Hoodoo Foods and the Hoodoo Bible magic book and am anxiously awaiting their arrival :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:43 pm

dahliababy,

We can only talk about products sold by LM because this forum is run by LM and is specific to their products. I have seen horns in candles before and it was devil or negative work. hope it helps. As for the books you will love and learn soo much from them. I strongly suggest you look at the candles LM does carry and consider them in your use. Here is a provided link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Thanks, J82. I actually started an order last night--there are so many products that I like to give it some thought before I close my order. I was doing this candle in the meantime. Does it help that I dressed it with LM Blessing oil and LM powders? LOL I forgot to mention that since I was so taken aback by the way the candle was burning! Thanks for the link

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am

dahliababy

IT is good to use LM products as its all I would ever use but the symbolism regardless indicates negative so possibly a person working against you with a benevolent spirit? What also matters is your petition and prayer. So if I was doing a crossing candle and see the horns its a good sign, if I was doing love work and seen the horns its a negative sign. Hope it helps.

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:42 pm

There is someone working against me. I just didn't know how bad it was until recently. The candle was for my son and I to be blessed with peace, love and prosperity in the home that we just moved into (!)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 pm

dahliababy,

Based on what you said and the wax I would do a cleansing on the house, burn uncrossing incense then dress you and your home with fiery wall of protection. Can add it to windows and doors. Order a st michael candle and burn that to protect you. then do the blessing candle on you and your son.

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks for the advice, J82. I think I need to do some serious reversal work as well.

candlemaker
Newly Registered

Unread post by candlemaker » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:05 am

Hi All i am new here so Sorry if i am posting in the wrong place.
I make candles for my spells and am noticing that when they burn down there are some really clear shapes left.
what i am trying to find out is what is this called is it Candle Divination (hot wax in water) and if so does anyone know anything about it please?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

Hello Candlemaker,

Reading teh wax from your candles as or after they burn is called ceromancy. You can read all about it on this thread and here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

People also read candle wax that they have poured into water from candles created just for that purpose, I believe it goes by the same name as just reading how the wax melts form a burning candle.

Peace~

Nathen

candlemaker
Newly Registered

Unread post by candlemaker » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:41 am

Thanks i have read through that link and it tells me im on the right pathway but does anyone know what it means when the candle has burnt itself out and has left images of a cresent moon & a open hand?
The spell was for money, im new to doing this so any advice would be appreciated

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:23 am

Hello Candlemaker,

Unfortunately we can not do candle wax readings on the forum as this is a service offered by Miss Cat and the other readers at AIRR (www.associationofreadersandrootworkers.org), but you can head over to their site and get a reading with one of the workers to look into it if you like!

Peace~

Nathen

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:23 am

Hi:
I started a skull candle last night and it started burning nicely, slowly. Tonight, the second night, I saw a part of the candle looking like it was going to fall off, so I nudged it with my finger. The whole candle then quickly melted, guttered and burned up in a big flame in about 10 minutes. It was actually very impressive looking. I was hoping the candle was going to finish by tonight anyway. But I am worried that it went up too fast. Should I do this candle again?
Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:42 am

Hi Sn7,

If you should do it again depends on a lot of factors including what kind of work you were doing (love? business? family relations?) and what the petition was. That's one of the reasons we don't offer readings on candle work on the forum - the context is too often far more complicated than the simple message posted lets on.

On a whole, if you feel the work needs to be backed up, without doing a whole new skull candle, you could have MISC set an appropriate light for you: this is a nice way to keep heat on the situation.

You could also wait for signs and see how the speed of manifestation is presenting itself and then decide appropriately.
Aura Laforest

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 am

I'm sorry, I guess I should have included more info. It was a black skull with a "think of me" or "remember me" for the person to feel remorse for my loss. Does it matter what type of work you are doing when it comes to the candle all going up in flames at once? Is that good for some work and bad for other kinds?

I saw that Miss Cat's guidelines for watching how a candle burns say that you should compare the burning to the way the same type of candle normally burns. I searched the forum and I had trouble finding any info on how long these skull candles normally burn.

Thank you very much.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:55 am

Sn7,

No matter what the sign (including going up in flames all at once), it always matters what type of work you're doing. And yes, it's good for some types of work and bad for others.

Let's look at a few examples:
1) In the photo of the very first post in this thread you see a crossing candle (a skull I think) in a puddle of flame. Given that the worker was prepared for this and the work surface is fire-safe, it's a good sign for the person being crossed up and affected by the burn. In HotFoot work it can mean that their heels are burning with the flames of hell driving them away.
2) If that same burn was happening in a white skull candle with Tranquility, Healing or Blessing oil - bad sign, it can mean that the situation is still quite inflammatory and/or causing flare-ups.
3) In love work with a red skull candle it might suggest that the passion will be very strong (if sex work is what you're up to), or that the love may be obsessive and cause fighting.
And in each of these cases, a variety of other reading possibilities also exist for those same signs depending on the wax shapes, the type of smoke during the burn and any leftover wax or charring in the work surface.

So as you can see, meanings can vary enormously for the same sign and that's why we suggest getting a divination or some magical coaching on the subject. Anyone can list a sign, not everyone can read the sign in a manner that will provide useful information - that's the art/intuition part of the divinatory science.
Aura Laforest

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you VERY much. This has really helped me get a sense of this and gives me something to think about for future activities!

Uncle PJ
HRCC Student

Unread post by Uncle PJ » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:15 am

Hello All,

I hope all is well in Lucky Mojo Forum Land.

Here is my issue:
I'm doing a moving candle spell for love. The other candle has been named "My Husband/My true love". This spell is to draw a love to me, not a specific person. My candle is burning at a faster rate than the Other candle. They both have a beautiful flame when burning and I have them away from a draft.

Can anyone help me with an explanation?

Some background on me:

I have been single for over 20 years because no one I'm attracted to seems to be attracted back. I have been celibate since the late 90's.
I am using two pink male figure candles. LM Lavendar Drops and Come To Me Oil to dress the candles and a catnip trail between the two (Madame Pamita's spell on YouTube. I just added Lavendar Drops).
The other candle sputtered and hissed about ten minutes into the spell but burned beautifully after that. It hissed a little bit after that.

I had hoped that my spirit friend would have spoken to me about the sputtering but only silence. I suspect that whoever the candle is affecting is being turned towards me but there is some sort of block slowing him down(?). Is there anything I can add to the spell to help HIm along?

I will add that guys that I'm attracted to do not show me attention. I went to Houston Pride this summer with a mojo bag and I actually got attention but that was all I got. No interest after that night from those I'm attracted to, literally.

Any suggestions on the candle? And if you have anything else to add I welcome it.

Thanks,
Uncle PJ

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 am

Hi UnclePJ,

I think to get a clear idea of what is happening with this you may need to get a reading. Here is a link that talks about how candle divination is done. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html , We can not do a reading on the forum because this a professional service offered by the readers over at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). Check the candle divination link to see if it gives you any ideas and if you need more work take some pictures and get in touch with a reader.

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Uncle PJ wrote:I will add that guys that I'm attracted to do not show me attention. I went to Houston Pride this summer with a mojo bag and I actually got attention but that was all I got. No interest after that night from those I'm attracted to, literally.

A reading is probably a good idea; for long-standing, complex situations like this, rootwork usually needs to be customized and you may need someone working on your behalf. Just off the top of my head, though, I can make two recommendations:
  1. Mix King Solomon Wisdom into all your love work, so that you can discern interest (Psychic Vision would help with this, too), make wise decisions about welcoming and nourishing interest -- and choose the right men in the first place!
  2. Consider ancestor work. I've worked with one or two gay men whose love-drought was caused by opposition from deceased relatives. Not everybody sees the light after they die.
Good luck,

Miss Michele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Literarylioness wrote:Well, the three method is popular, either three days, three weeks, or three months. Usually a spell will not take three months. Also we look for signs of the spell working. Signs are pretty personal, but what I have experienced and others have too, is hearing the intended's name quite a bit. It will be in casual conversation, or you will see it everywhere. Also, the intended's place of birth will keep cropping up. That's letting you know your magic is hitting the intended target.

Mary
I my magic is hitting the intended target , I got signs,1) I had a lucid dream it was so real then I had saw the vehicle I had said in the spell everywhere it was crazy, then I saw a look-a like of my target it was so crazy I thought it was her but it wasnt but it was like her identical twin ! then when coming back from a trip we got lost in her home town and we never pass through it on the route and it was like something sent us there and made us stay awhile. then my target had came to me in a starbucks parking lot. do you think these are signs that my intended target is being hit?

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm

I meant it looed like it could be her identical twin if she had which she does not lol

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:17 pm

wiggie666,

Signs are personal so we cant say yes or no per se but we do know time will tell! Iv had experiences where I get signs a lot in love work but not soo much in others (or I dont notice as much) but they are obvious..thing wit signs is you need to listen to them. Like if you hear the targets name but its in a negative manner its a negative sign, or if you see their name in a positive manner its a good sign. Praying about signs and understanding them is a great way to get Gods assistance.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:25 am

Hello.

I know recently I've been asking an awful lot of questions on the forum and I apologise to anyone whom it may be annoying, I love to learn and have tried to use my sick leave wisely and learn new things. I'm back to work next week, so I promise not to be such a bother! :)

I know that full divinations can't be given on the forum which is fair enough, but I have read Miss Cat's page on candle divination and I can't seem to find anything similar to what just happened.

I was burning a black candle on my vinegar jar, the candle was burning as normal and then the wax split across the middle (horizontally) so that it fell beside the candle and it looked like two candles were standing alongside one another, but it did not affect the wick at all and the candle continued to burn as normal at a normal speed with no drips, runs or sounds. I have read a lot about candle divination, but I cannot find information on this at all.

Any ideas? Thank you x :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello, maria84,

I'm not clear as to what happened here.

Was there a representation of 2 people standing side by side? Then that's what it means.

However, not sure. There are many things that I look for with candle symbols. There could be other things around it that men something.

If you're very interested, you could contact an AIRR member and for a small fee, they can read and interpret it for you: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello everyone, I read the Luckymojo candle divination page, but there was two things I was curious about that wasn't listed there.

I watched a video by Madame Pamita and she adds glitter while she's fixing her candle.

My 1st question: why is glitter sprinkled inside of the candle?

I recently sprinkled some cinnamon in a candle I was working with - overall it was a clear burn, but there is a ring of cinnamon, or herbs at the top.

2nd question: what does it mean when there is a ring of herbs - a single ring of herbs at the top of the candle?

Thank you for reading and answering my questions in advance!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi Eternal_Moonlight,

This may be interesting to you, it explains all about Candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Not sure about the glitter, I use it to make it sparkle and attract the spirits I'm working with.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Eternal_Moonlight,

Some of these questions are answered in the book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

Glitter is used "for pretty," to color code the work (in the same way that colored candles are used) and to provide a sparkly attractant to spirits. Also, glitter may leave marks in the glass, which can be read. Not everyone uses glitter, by the way.

A ring of herbs can mean delays or obstructions.

Get the book I mentioned. It will really help you become more confident and better schooled in candle magic.
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Thanks for the mention!

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Needing understanding as to what I am witnessing on my current work. I did a Open Road spell this AM and have a LM offertory candle burning. At first, the flame was straight and true, no movement. However, later this afternoon I moved the candle to a safer location in the same room and it started to dance - a lot of flame activity. Thinking it may be an undetectable draft, I move the candle back to its' original spot, but the dancing continued. I then moved it to the bathroom for the evening and shut the door. After about 10 minutes, I cracked the door to peek, the candle continues to dance. I inspected the wick and found no clubbing -it's perfect. There is absolutely no soot or any other problems; very clean. The candle is burning text book perfect; maybe a little faster than I would have expected. Would appreciate someone interpreting what I'm seeing. At this point, I figure I just need to relax and let it burn, continuing to do my daily prayers and just make observation as to what is happening. I thought perhaps that it was still working thru issues, even though I have performed a Cut 'n' Clear spell to rid past negative connections/emotions, etc prior to this one OR maybe it's just a happy lil' flame. LOL

Becky

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:25 am

Hello, Becky,

I am sorry but we don't do candle interpretation on his forum.

Your answer is here (and also on the pages of this subforum. Please take time to read through them): www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, you may be interested in buying the book just mention in the post above yours.

Wishing you the very best with your magic

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:12 pm

I am burning a green candle asking for st judes help. It's his day, sunday and two hours into the burn I noticed 3 knots in the wick. Now I trimmed to wick before lighting it. I also understand that knots means obstacles. Does this mean I have triple the obstacles? Can I try to remove the knots for a better burn?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 am

Hello eternal_moonlight,

I could see knots as being obstacles and it stands to reason that more than one knot means more than one obstacle. It could also be a crappy wick? I think you can try to remove them for a better burn but don't let removing the knots become so important that it mucks up the candle burn in other ways. Is the candle burning clean otherwise? It could be that despite the obstacles you will still have success.

Peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”