Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Serenity
Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Serenity » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:42 pm

I just came across the Vanilla Oil that LM has for sail but the description is rather sparse: "Used in love and luck work." I did a search here on the forums and found that vanilla (including vanilla candles) are used for a variety of workings. So much so that I'm now confused as to what I can use it for. Is this sort of an all purpose scent? Can you use it for ANYTHING to do with love? If you need a boost in your work, regardless of the work, do you add a little vanilla for luck? Also, what is the difference between an essential oil and a fragrance oil?

Thanks, guys!

Serenity

Serenity
Re: Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Serenity » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Okay, so a bit more reading on my part has turned up that Vanilla seems to be for adding sweetness to relationships, though I've also come across a few posts where people were burning vanilla candles with (I think) Run Devil Run oils.I assume this has something to do with cleansing? Or protection maybe? As of yet, I haven't read anything that uses vanilla with enemy, sex, or money work. I think I'm beginning to unearth the uses of vanilla, but I would appreciate any further information all the same.

Thanks!

Serenity

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Vanilla Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Vanilla oil -- like the vanilla essence used in baking -- has a rich, sweet scent. It is used in all manner of love work, luck work, and sweetening work. It is widely used to scent hair pomades as well. It is one of the most popular fragrances in perfumery, and its scent is persistent, not evanescent.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”