• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:01 am

Thank you, Miss Michaele at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Miss Michaele

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Miss Michaele's momma didn't raise any fools, that's for sure.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks for posting. Miss Michaele is a wonderfully compassionate worker and a fine reader as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Miss Michaele is a fantastic reader and worker. When a issue strikes too close to me for me to get a clear reading she is who I turn to. She has also fixed me a mojo that when I had it (Dog found it and made a chew toy of it eventually :( ) Made a marked improvement on my life :) I highly recommend her!
Turnsteel

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am

HailDiscordia wrote:She has also fixed me a mojo that when I had it (Dog found it and made a chew toy of it eventually :( ) Made a marked improvement on my life :)

Oh NO!!! :o I sure hope the dog didn't undo all the good luck the mojo brought you! Please let me know if you need anything else.

You know, I only wandered over here because someone sent me an email beginning, "You have recently been recommended to me by MANY of the members from the LM forum. Your clients have said such wonderful things about you..." that I had to see what all the fuss was about. Sure didn't expect to see a thread of my very own! :oops: :D <--- these two need to be combined into one blush-n-grin icon.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cortana » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 am

Just as good as any therapist, I have actually seen so much results with her help. I'm a fledgling rootworker myself and I believe her good magick helps strengthen my work. She has by far more experience then me so she is a big help when it comes to more complex matters situations that I may not feel confident in doing on my own. She not only gives an excellent reading but helps me come up with things that I could do on my own to ease whatever issue. Excellent listener too and always good advice. Exceedingly accurate too. Highly recommended, I feel like she has this strong maternal instinct which causes her to be very motherly to her clients, therefore giving them good advice and doing the absolutely the best she can to help with her clients issues.

<3
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Re: Thank you, Miss Michaele

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

In addition to her facility as a tarot card reader, counsellor, and root doctor, Michaele has also taken on the awesome work of chairing the MISC-AIRR Pro Bono Fund for indigent clients, a real labour of love and a generous contribution to our spiritual conjure community.

Yay! Miss Michaele!

:D
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dollangel5801 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thank you for your honesty and your patience you take throughout your readings. I love how you use biblical scriptures during your readings. You have given me hope to conquer any situation.

Many Blessings,
Angel
Dollangel5801

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Why, thank you :) The Bible is the scripture I know best; I'm so glad it helps.

I really love to see a client motivated to take dominion over her life! Can't wait until we get to talk again!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby doughnut_hand » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

thanks, i had the first reading from you last week. i look forward to more in the futre, and maybe i'll try to open up more : )

very friendly and good listener
doughnut_hand

Unread postby Willowspell » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 am

Thank you Miss Michaele for your time and efforts in helping me to get accepted for the Pro Bono fund!
It takes a truly caring heart to be so willing to take the time to help others in need.

May Love, Light and Blessing be with you always.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Re: Thank you, Miss Michaele at AIRR

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 pm

I just saw a couple of posts -- some months old -- from folks in need who can't afford a reading.

I just want to say that a candle is much less expensive, and leaves signs that can give you at least a rough outline of your prospects, and might even indicate what to do next. Like all other AIRR readers, I'd be happy to set a light for you. Just leave me a message.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

I really REALLY need to thank Miss Michaele, she has helped me through what I consider Hell. My situation keeps changing so fast it makes my head spin, but right from the start she gave me a very calm feeling when we spoke. She has done so much for me including when needed getting help from the Pro-Bono association. I look forward to our relationship for many years to come! THANK YOU!
hoodooTom

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Miss Michaele is wonderful!!! Thank you Miss Michaele for all that you do in helping others in Chairing the AIRR The AIRR ProBono Fund. Your work is greatly appreciated by so many! You are a great Reader and Rootworker, you have wisdom and compassion and are greatly respected. It is my pleasure and honor to know you.
Thank You Miss Michaele!!!
Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 am

I would like to Thank Miss Michaele for the reading she gave me,and all the advice and help offered.Also, I would like to say Miss Michaele is the most generous,caring,wise, warm hearted person I have ever had the chance to speak to.She makes me feel as though Everything is going to be alright,and I believe it!Thank You Miss Michaele for everything,A real angel on earth!
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Unread postby heartexalted » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for your reading last night! (I was the one who asked about game design.) You gave me a nuanced view of the situation, as well as some excellent rootwork advice to get me started. God bless! :-)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby mystic_fae » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 am

mystic_fae

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm

mystic_fae wrote:...I just want to say how much I appreciate her giving me a reading without judgement, since it was not the type of work or situation she usually takes on or deals with, in fact quite the opposite. ...

I really respect that even though it was not her favorite type of work, she was so into what the cards had to say and really put effort into giving good ideas. And the one she came up with was pretty harsh :twisted:

Well, sometimes you just get carried away with the art ... 8-)

On top of that she sends a recording of the reading - so I can listen to it whenever I want,

Yeah, I tracked it down and listened again myself when I saw this post.

I hope to return to her soon for help with things on the more positive side :mrgreen:

Looking forward to it.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mystic_fae » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:50 pm

I am especially grateful for the recording...I always expect the worse in readings so my paranoia gets in the way of what someone is telling me LOL. I listened to the recording 3 times and felt SO much better! I can't believe how much I misheard LOL
mystic_fae

Unread postby Temont » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I FINALLY have a chance to write a thank you out to Miss Michaele! You were very easy to talk to and offered suggestions and solutions rather than just stating the problem. I wanted to tell you thank you so much for everything, you're a doll and I am so glad I have had the chance to speak to you. Your guidance has really helped my little family so far. I'm sure you'll hear from me again, thank you so much for everything, God bless you!
Temont

Unread postby Jenny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:14 pm

My first reading was with Miss Michaele!
She is really nice and answered all of my questions.
I followed her advice as for protection and I can tell you I'm at much peaceful state of mind.
She is easy to talk to as well and I didn't have to wait too long for initial contact either, that I do appreciate a lot.
Very professional and positive.
Thanks Miss Michaele :)
Jenny

Unread postby prayerandwill » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:34 pm

I wanted to post a thank you to Miss Michaele, too!

When I first started with hoodoo, I was working on a really desperate situation. I'd gotten to where I was worn out and frazzled and working with nothing but the bare bones of my faith. I'd gone to another reader first, and the reply I'd gotten tallied with my own readings-- nothing ahead but heartbreak, destruction of plans, and hopelessness. I couldn't stomach giving up, and I contact Miss Michaele to see if maybe a second opinion from someone with a more patient reputation would get me through. I got the same basic reading-- 3 of Swords and the Tower and such-- but her attitude was, "Well, let's see what we can do about this".

It's been half a year now, and I've gotten through the dark patch and now it's nothing but the Star and the Sun ahead. She gave me very solid, very creative advice, taught me a lot about divination that I wouldn't have known alone, and gave my faith and my will power the boost I so very badly needed when no one else was able to encourage me. I recommend her very highly, and I owe her a lot.

And St. Jude, of course. =)
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Prayerandwill, I'm speechless. Thank you :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gifted » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

Hi Miss Michaele,

I just want to say THANK YOU for ALL your advice and kindness you've shown me..

I ALWAYS feel better after i contact you =)

yesterday i don't know why but i fixed a light blue candle with fire of love oil, comfrey, lavender poppy flower petal, a tiny rose petal, basil & penny royal,raspberry leaves and deers tongue i grinded all those herbs down to a powder.. i cleansed the candle carved my hubbys name going upward along with dob.

then i rubbed oil upwards all the way around entire candle. then i rolled candle in herb powder.

i made a petition, but this time" i dnt know why " something in my mind told me to do it differently.

so i wrote his name 3 times with dob then turned it clockwise and wrote on top of his name PUT ALL YOUR PAST ISSUES AND HURTS AGAINST YOUR WIFE AND AGAINST YOUR MARRIAGE BEHIND YOU

AND FORGIVE YOUR WIFE!

when i got home from work he was trying real hard to be close to me, i gave him the cold shoulder for hours and only then when i felt like being lovable i gave in, im a lil hard headed lol.

but he was REAL gentle and loving and affectionate. i dnt know if that candle had anything to do with it, but i will definitely keep you posted..i just felt he had unresolved issues against me & our marriage. i trusted my insticts like you have advised me to do.. today i checked the blue candle, to see how it burned? OMG! it burned down no wax residue even the petition was gone. only thing left behind was ash.. i was thinking of doing something with that ash..
like putting it inside his shoes or in the door way of our bedrm, maybe my inner witchy poo brain is working over time..lol have a GOOD weekend, BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

LOVE gifted,
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.
gifted

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Gifted, that's some nice work! I just have one thing to add:
gifted wrote:burned down no wax residue even the petition was gone. only thing left behind was ash.. i was thinking of doing something with that ash..
like putting it inside his shoes or in the door way of our bedrm

Save some for the next pot of coffee or batch of spaghetti!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:02 pm

people place the petition right under the candle? no barrier? to burn along the candle?

I never knew this
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, Sarafina,

I do that.

Also, I place petition papers in my incense to burn along with it. The petition is taken up to the universe

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Sarafina wrote:people place the petition right under the candle? no barrier? to burn along the candle?

I never knew this

You'll want to make sure the whole arrangement is fire-safe, of course.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gifted » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:41 pm

THANK YOU again miss michaele!
I always appreciate your advice.
xoxo
gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.
gifted

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics