Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, ajj,

Here's a good start for you: www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Then, after you read that webpage, there are 24 pages on this subforum. If you read all the pages, you will get the assistance that you need. Then, if you have any questions after reading the posts, we are more than happy to answer ay of your questions.

Wishing you the best
ajj wrote:I'm looking to use Saint Martha for bringing my husband home. I don't know a whole lot just what I've researcherd. Please help me from start to finish on how I go about this! Thank you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

Can you petition Saint Martha Lubana (the black woman) and another saint at the same time or one at a time ?

I ask becuase Im gonna continue my green candles til movement as suggested but I also want to ask Saint Expedite for help too, with contact from him (my ex) and money flow issues/bills... really didnt want to offend her tho by asking him for help too.

AJJ,please call on her for help and Lucky Mojo for their products in assisting what youll need! She is wonderful and has shown me small things already...and everyone in this forum is gracious enough to answer your questions! Please read the forums first and learn as much as you can before hand tho!

ajj
Newly Registered

Unread post by ajj » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:46 am

I've read almost everything but haven't read anything about this...can I put up and take down the set up every time or does it have to b left up? Just wondering as I don't want my family asking questions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm

natashanyc,

As explained a number of times in this thread, Filomena Lubana is not a saint of the Catholic church. The name "Saint Martha" was given to her (borrowed from the Catholic Saint Martha) but she is not actually a saint n the sense that Saint Expedite is a saint of the Catholic church.

It is up to YOU if you feel comfortable offering veneration to a Catholic saint such as Saint Expedite at the same time as to Dominican Sansi spirit. Some feel fine with this, others do not. It is YOUR choice.

If you were raised in Dominican Sansi, please ask your family or a priest in Sansi. Please do not come to an internet forum and expect a definitive reply to this question; your own family or house tradition would have already provided an answer.

If you were raised in the Catholic church, please ask your family or a Catholic priest. Please do not come to an internet forum and expect a definitive reply to this question; your own family or your local parish priest would have already provided an answer.

STA-CAS-MA12
12" St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

STA-CAS-MD13
13" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:56 pm

my family is Christian and they don't really involve in candle work like this or know too much about it. And i am African American...not Dominican....so i don't know what Sansi is either. Which is why i asked. my question wasn't intended to offend this forum or the advisors here, it just was a question i may have overlooked the answer to. all due respect , i am VERY new to candle work and i am trying everyday to educate myself more and more so that I can ask these type of questions much less. I appreciate your reply and time taken to answer me miss cat, my apologies for not knowing and also my apologies for asking.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:42 pm

No apologies necessary, natashanyc. I am just trying to be honest here -- i cannot answer your question.

Sansi (also spelled Sanse) is an African Diasporic religion, and it is its own thing, not the same as Santeria, Palo, Lucumi, Ifa, Quimbanda, Voodoo. Bakongo, Umbanda, or any of the many other Afro-Caribbean religions. Lubana is a venerated spirit in that religion. I am neither a Catholic nor a member of the 21 Divisiones of Dominican Sansi.

To learn how a member of the Sansi religion would combine or mingle Sansi practices and venerations of Lubana with Catholic prayers and petitions to Saint Expedite, you will have to ask one of them. However, since this forum is primarily about regular old down home African American hoodoo (magic) practices, we don't get too many folks here who would know about such things. The same would be true if you asked about combining Buddhist veneration with Hindu veneration -- we probably would not be able to answer.

If you want to know about Southern style rootwork, however, we have lots of practitioners and teachers, so ask away -- in another part of the forum.
catherine yronwode

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Mama,
Thank you for your continued support, guidance and love!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Just wanted to take a bit of a survey.

When doing your Novena to St. Martha, do you offer something each time you light a candle? I lit a candle, prayed and asked her to work with me and said that if I got a clear sign that I would light a candle the following Tuesday and bring her coffee. That day, the flame was calm... until I started to offer her a "bounty" for certain steps towards my goal.

As I've seen movement, I've made good on those promises. However, tonight while the flame has danced a bit (no draft - I always do a test after it bounces for a while by putting it in the tub), I just feel like it doesn't have the same energy. I've not seen much movement since the weekend (and I made good on the coffee), so I didn't add an offering with the candle.

I read somewhere about how you shouldn't fatten up your spirits, but at the same time, I want to keep her happy. What is everyone else doing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl,

Each person is different and the Saints work with each person differently.

Try putting an offering on the altar and see what the flame does.

You just have to work with her to see what she wants.

I don't adhere to the mindset that we ought not "..fatten them up". They are saints. They are superior to us. So, if they want something, I give it to them

Now, this is just the way that I practice.

Maybe others will give you their perspective

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:48 pm

At first, I was working with La Santisima Muerte to try to get the attention of an ex. Then when I finished the 9 days with her, I prayed for a sign. Then ironically, I had 2 dreams with St. Martha, two nights in a row. I'm worried because I don't want to leave La Santisima, but it's been more than 3 days after the spell with no signs or movement. What would someone do in my predicament? I'm not trying to piss the spirits off. I did like the energy radiating from Saint Martha.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

Again, this 3-3-3 is only a guideline. Sometimes, I don't get signs for weeks.

We've given you a lot of advice on this in the past. So, it's up to you now.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:25 am

I know the 3-3-3 guidelines rule. I wasn't asking about that in this post. If it's up to me, then I'll guess I'll stick with who I started with. Thanks as always.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Chiming Miss Aida I have had signs come within moments others come at the most random time. I dont always get 3 sometimes I get a tun sometimes I get one.. it differes. As for the saint If martha is showing up then pray to her as well, maybe this is a duel effort
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Thank you, I'll pray and see what happens.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:44 pm

St. Martha and I had a chat this week... and have decided that on the days I light a votive, I will buy her coffee and the days I light votive, I won't leave an offering.

However, we have set guidelines for rewards. Meeting our ultimate goal is a goblet full of my good Jamaican rum. I even said I would do a celebratory shot with her. We've set others for the steps along the way.

I had would could be a silly thought today. I've been dressing my candles with the St. Martha, Bend Over and Break Up Oils and then reciting the following prayer:

"Martha, Martha, the one who raises the winds, the one that Demons lust over. The one that pours then serves the wine over the deceased, The one that pulls the teaths of the hangedman. The one that digs up the bones of those that are buried. The one who sits with Mistress Maria de Padilla to converse. The one that bore nine children, and nine she buried. As this is the truth I ask you to enter into the heart of (n.n.), and from him remove three drops of blood. Where ever he may be I ask that you bring him to me. Bring him walking, running but is a haist, bind and tame him and place love only for me within his heart. May he love me and in his every thoughts may I be pressent. May he not forget me, night nor day, and where ever he may be, may he only think of me, and with no other woman whatsoever may he find peace and comfort. May he not rest, nor work, walk, nor run with his mind on any other woman but me. This I humbly ask you Santa Marta la Dominadora."

I have seen some small movement. Exchanging daily one line text messages while I was away. An hour long conversation last weekend and then reaching out to me last night via messenger with a link to something he thought I might enjoy... and when I didn't respond, with a second one.

My plan was to dress the candles with those oils until the rival was out of the picture and then switch to the Union, Come to Me & Love Me oils. Given the prayer that I have been using, should I switch and dress with the oils to bring him to me now?

Maybe there is a better prayer to use for the removal of the rival part? When dressing the candles, I always sit at my table and talk to St. Martha about what our job is to do and why.

Thoughts?

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

Again, this 3-3-3 is only a guideline. Sometimes, I don't get signs for weeks.

We've given you a lot of advice on this in the past. So, it's up to you now.

Take care

Can I ask what the 3-3-3 guideline is? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl,

It sounds like you have established a relationship with her. So, just do what comes to you (as she is speaking to you). You and she don't need our input.

The 3-3-3 guideline can be found here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

I'm very happy that St Martha is working with you!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:01 pm

I would just like to share my experience with St. Martha. So I was jumping around different topics in the forums since Friday and came across a post about St. Martha and how she is linked to domination and decided to check this topic out. So here I am! :)
I already have a honeyjar going on for a guy. Things have been going well with this guy and I really do think that the honeyjar has helped a lot in him being sweet to me and me being sweet to him in return. I have had a reading as well that the honeyjar is working. But sometimes, some things happen that freak us out. And I'm very thankful that at the time when I thought things would be rocky between me and the guy, I was reading on this forum and now that I think about it, it was definitely "divine providence" that I found out about St. Martha. Last night, before I went to sleep, I prayed my usual prayers before bed and prayed a personal prayer to St. Martha/basically talked to her.
So this morning, on top of my jar, I decided to light a 4" red candle for St. Martha, dressed the candle with love and domination oils, and prayed the prayer I found on this forum. I only had 3 hours of sleep so I decided to go back to sleep after I lit the candle and asked St. Martha to give me a sign if she would want to help me or work with me for this guy. I told her I'd get her novena candle once I have the money to buy it.
I didn't have a snake or dragon sign or something like that. So when I woke up again, I checked my phone and I had several messages from the guy. Although this might be normal sometimes because we are in constant communication, I took it as movement already since he told me a lot about what he was doing. I had 5 messages from him, I think when I woke up. Also, when I checked the candle that I lit for signs, I saw a heart under the candle holder which wasn't there before I lit the candle. :) I took this as another sign. And tonight, he sent me a message just to tell me he was thinking of me. This, I also took as movement. And every time I saw/felt movement and a sign, I would thank St. Martha out loud. I saw other movements and signs regarding conversation with this guy that are somewhat connected to domination, too, ;) but are too personal for me to elaborate on.
So I would just like to spread the word and thank St. Martha for everything she has done for me so far and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet! She is a very kind saint and I guess she really understands my struggles. I feel like as a woman, I also found a connection and friend and mother figure in her as I am a big supporter of women and inequality. So many great things to say! :D So thanks a lot to St. Martha, for helping me with this man and helping me feel awesome as a woman. Most of all, thank you for the hope and empowerment I am feeling right now due to all the things that has happened today! I am definitely keeping my promise to buy her novena candle the next time I place an order on LM, even if my petition has been answered by then. I would do the novena as a thank you and offer for her instead.
Again, thank you St. Martha and all the posters here and LuckyMojo! :D

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:44 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, PhillyGirl,

It sounds like you have established a relationship with her. So, just do what comes to you (as she is speaking to you). You and she don't need our input.

The 3-3-3 guideline can be found here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

I'm very happy that St Martha is working with you!

Congrats!
Thanks Miss Aida! I guess I was getting anxious since this is new and I'm starting to see movement. Or what I think it is movement. LOL I just don't want to mess it up.

This morning I said aloud that it's a good thing I like Red Roses as she helped move one part of situation along and I want to keep good on my promise. I did buy her roses last night and put them on her alter. The ones I get today I said will need to stay in the kitchen as I have no room. Would love some movement on another part of my issue... Because I am craving chocolate! LOL

Thanks for the info on the 3-3-3, too.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:28 pm

I think I got my 'OKAY.' To work with her and will begin the 9 Tuesdays prayer to her. I will be working with 'follow me boy oil,' or is olive oil best. Do I poke holes in the candle? Can I work with a green candle, or does red work better since this pertains to love?

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers my question. I will let you know what happens when the 9 Tuesdays are up.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 am

I have to say that since I've gotten serious in my work with St. Martha and the honey jar, I have seen some signs and movement.

In addition to the signs that I've mentioned before, last night while I was driving I smelled roses. Real roses. As many may know, when you buy roses at the grocery store (which is what I have been doing for St. Martha), you can't really smell them unless you get really close and practically put your nose in there. Add in the fact that I have had a cold for the last week and I really can't smell the last two bouquets that I bought this weekend. Last night I went out to run an errand. I was about half way to my destination and I smelled roses. Like, someone put my nose into a rose! I was in my car at the time, and while I had purchased roses earlier in the day, it had been hours since they were in the car. It was very surreal.

I also have noticed that the last week or so, I've somehow been managing to look at the clock right at 11:11. I know it's an Angel Number, but I've not yet figured out what that sign means. I do notice that I'm usually thinking about my target at the time and when I see the time, I admit that I tend to make a wish at time, too.

Incidentally, I also got a spam email for some online engagement ring store. I don't know the last time that I saw one of those, so it's just funny that I would see one now considering the proactive work I'm doing. LOL

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 am

Phillygirl,

Signs are personal and should be interpenetrated that way. When doing love work I will start hearing every love song that makes me think of my target non stop to the point im crazy lol. Looking at the clock, praying etc could all be signs from St Martha.. research her a bit more and see if you find any of these things as significant to working with her. Praying for clarity is also a good venue as well.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Mama,

Thank you so very much for your continued support and guidance, I am so grateful that you came into my life. You have made so many wonderful things happen. Not only have you made THINGS happen, but you have given me so much PEACE and have made my home even more beautiful with your alter. My family truly enjoys your beautiful red and white flowers, they look forward to your fresh flowers. My husband has even bragged that we have a fresh new bouquet in our foyer every week :D Love you!!!
Blessings!

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 am

I started my first Tuesday of the 9 Tuesday spell this week. I started praying to her everything. Oddly, while I was praying, my nose started to bleed. Should I be alarmed? I didn't feel any negativity what so ever. So, I'm wondering if it was unrelated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

I would stop the prayers and see a physician as soon as possible. This could be a Medical problem.

Or it could be some sort of sign (I don't know). BUT please see a physician first and foremost

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Funny St. Martha story... I know that some people report seeing live snakes as a sign. I've not seen any, though since I started to work with her, I have seen abundance of snake related things on the TV and internet, even though I'm not looking for them. St. Martha and I have some other signs that let me know that she's working with me.

Earlier this week, I had not seen any signs or movement in a number of days. So, while I had a candle lit, I questioned St. Martha about this. I went to bed that night and had a horrible dream about snakes. I have NO idea what the dream was about, other than it had snakes in it and I woke up incredibly scared. So, lesson learned. I'm not going to question if St. Martha is still working with me, even if I don't see anything for a while.

So, thank you, St. Martha for working with me... and for accomplishing what you have done already. I look forward to our success.

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you Saint Martha, for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and my home. Our household is calm, peaceful and very loving. Thank you for the generosity we've received from friends and family over the last several weeks. I look forward to my time with you on Tuesdays, and am so very grateful for the tranquility and peace that you fill me with. Thank you for all that you have done!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:56 pm

St-Martha, I apologize for being rude and believing that you were against me. The man I loved was a serpent and a traitor. You saw it and didn't allowed him to play with me any longer. Please give me the strength to pass over all obstacles he put on my way and may you block him of ever hurting me in any way. Banish him from my life...Blessed be your name!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you Mama for your continued support. You are so AWESOME and you are my diamond. I really do appreciate all that you have done for me and others. Your beautiful alter brings beauty, wonderful fragrance and delight to my home. I love you!!!
Blessings!

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 am

Quick question. I thought I read someone that if you can touch someone with St. Martha's oil that it may help move your petition along a little easier?
Did I read that or am I just making that up?

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 am

Quick question. I thought I read someone that if you can touch someone with St. Martha's oil that it may help move your petition along a little easier?
Did I read that or am I just making that up?

Reason: repeat post

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:45 am

Hello PhillyGIrl,

I have not read that anywhere myself but I also do not work with saints all that much. I suppose that the oil would be a good way of getting St. Martha's influence on a person that you wanted to effect. You could also use the Powders and lay them where he will walk or get them on his clothing. All of this could help to generate more influence on your target which could make things move a little faster. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 am

natstein wrote:Hello PhillyGIrl,

I have not read that anywhere myself but I also do not work with saints all that much. I suppose that the oil would be a good way of getting St. Martha's influence on a person that you wanted to effect. You could also use the Powders and lay them where he will walk or get them on his clothing. All of this could help to generate more influence on your target which could make things move a little faster. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Thanks Nathen! I actually put some on a hat that I am making for my target (to match the one for his daughter - long story) and made him try it on. Not sure if it worked or not yet, though something that I had been hoping to happen, did. I haven't decided if it was pure coincidence or not.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 pm

A question for those who are working with St. Martha that also drink coffee... If you left a cup of coffee sitting out over night, will you still be able to smell it the next day?

A little background: When I petitioned St. Martha to work with me, I asked for a definitive sign. The next day, I leave my house, run errands, come back, walk in my front door and I'm hit with the smell of coffee. I don't drink it, I don't even own a coffee maker, so I KNEW that was St. Martha telling me yes, but coffee is one of her favorite treats.

I light a votive Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights. Those nights, I also make sure that I stop and purchase a cup of coffee for St. Martha. I normally straighten up my altar space the next evening (dispose of the cold coffee, trim the roses if I've given her anything, etc). Today, as I was thinking about my situation and was thinking that it would be nice to just get a bit of a different sign from St. Martha than I had been getting lately. I'm very grateful for what we accomplished so far, but due to the nature of my situation, I realize that I will not see any actual movement until things happen, so for me, signs are important.

A little while later, I walk into my bedroom (where my altar is) and I'm hit with the smell of coffee. Now, the cup is still there from last night, but I didn't smell coffee at any other time of the day and since I work from home, I'm in and out of my bedroom often.

I just wanted to double check with the coffee people to see if I could explain this away (as I try to do with most of my signs before I fully believe that they are meant for me).

Anyone?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:34 pm

PhillyGirl,

Signs are personal and so are spiritual relationships with other spirits and how they interact with each of us. If you have a working relationship where signs are given in this manner then yes its a good sign. As for coffee, I drink it and if its cold I wont smell it. If it left on the pot it smells like burned grossness. My experience is coffee sent if just brewed will go away in an hour or so.. freshly grind beans however leave a lovely smell! I dont know your petition or anything but it sounds like the gift or offering to the saint was at least pleasing. You may want to consult a reading.

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:21 pm

j82 wrote:PhillyGirl,

Signs are personal and so are spiritual relationships with other spirits and how they interact with each of us. If you have a working relationship where signs are given in this manner then yes its a good sign. As for coffee, I drink it and if its cold I wont smell it. If it left on the pot it smells like burned grossness. My experience is coffee sent if just brewed will go away in an hour or so.. freshly grind beans however leave a lovely smell! I dont know your petition or anything but it sounds like the gift or offering to the saint was at least pleasing. You may want to consult a reading.

Honestly, my gut told me that it was a sign from her, however, knowing nothing about coffee (other than how my target drinks his), I wanted just to double check. I've been doing this routine for 3 weeks now, and this is the first time that I've ever smelled coffee in the middle of the afternoon the following day. It was very similar to my rose experience that I mentioned a week or so ago... like someone just put a cup of coffee right under my nose! Very strange-but in a good way.

So, on that note... thanks for the sign, St. Martha... and thanks for the baby step too!

PrincesaDelMar
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrincesaDelMar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Thank you Saint Martha,

We have just begun to work together more frequently now and I know there is a lot of work for us to do together to strengthen our bond. I thank you for any and all of the times you have been helping me in my life without my awareness, and all of the times you have helped me with my awareness. I look forward to you becoming a stronger member of my spiritual team and receiving the attention and respect you deserve from me. I thank you for all the future times you will help me and all the future petitions you will grant me (hopefully) positive results with.

xxiixx
Newly Registered

Altar for St Marta the Dominator

Unread post by xxiixx » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Hey I'm new.to this

I have a question.

I have small altar with my saint, the black version of St Marta the Dominator ... Wvery night I go see her and say a small prayer or talk to her of how i feel. ast night i felt asleep and she was perfect, but when i woke up this morning her snake was off. Now i am concern for the fact that if it was that she felt it would make sense but she was the same way i left her.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm

When a statue breaks or is displaced, it generally means that the guardianship of that spirit is warning you or has taken a hit from an enemy on your behalf.
catherine yronwode

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Mama,
I'm singing your praises once again - you are so awesome, amazing, beautiful, loving and powerful!!! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.
Blessings!

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:33 am

So, I've been working my St. Martha Novena for about four weeks now. I've gotten a lot of signs and even small & medium movement. Overall, I'm pleased with how things are going, but I would not complain if things were to move quicker. ;)

I burn votives 3 days a week and tea lights 4 nights per week. St. Martha apparently approved of the votives as I have very little, if any residue left in the candle holder once it's completed, the flame burns high and bright and all dances quite a bit (I double check to make sure there is no draft). I also notice that if I end up with the balls at the end of the wick (which if I read correctly are supposed to be obstacles) are almost always gone by the time the candle goes out. The tealights, I think she is only lukewarm on. I rarely have a completely empty tea light cup, and the flame tends to just burn (not high, overly bright). Last night, I finally apologized and said that I just can't afford to burn all of the good votives. Interestingly enough, my target contacted me last night and I noticed that while we chatted, the flame did burn a bit higher than normal. She got a hearty thank you and will get an extra treat for the movement when I light her votive tonight.

I'm getting quite a collection of tea light holders and I'm wondering can I dispose of them now or should I wait until the 9 weeks are up and dispose of everything all at once. I'm also not 100% clear on the crossroads idea either.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl,

Congrats on your great work and success!!

You don't have to dispose of the tea light holders. You can save them (in case you may need them in the future).

What don't you understand about the crossroads??

Please take a look at this page, also: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best (and More!).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for helping me. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. Thank you for everything, mama!

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm kind of upset with Saint Martha. I am doing the 9 Tuesday's prayer, but speak with her every day. I've been working with her for 3 weeks now. When Tuesday of next week comes, it will be my fourth. I've given her a red rose, burned vigil candles for her that last longer than Tuesdays, and like I said, I speak with her every day. Sometimes, I have given her coffee, the good Dunkin Donuts kind. I've had dreams about dragons and I've seen her novena in my dream, while it was burning. I've even seen some movement (saw someone that looked like the target on television, when walking down the street, and once in a dream). I do believe these are good signs, but I've asked for some physical movement, in other words, I'd like to see some movement from the target - even an inch.

I know she likes the rose I gave her, it's been 3 days since it's been there and it looked like it bloomed even more than it did before! I was really amazed. The leaves on it haven't dried, or sagged, and this rose should be showing signs of being dried up.

My question: with those of you who are veterans when it comes to working with Saint Martha, are these signs that she will answer my petition? I've got 6 weeks to go...but I always enjoy a head's up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:14 am

There's a problem here and it's your first statement. And I will quote you: "I'm kind of upset with Saint Martha".

She's given you signs (no, this is not movement, but signs). In fact, she's given you plenty of signs. So, because she's not moving fast enough for you, you're upset with her. Not good....

You really need to have patience. The spiritual world and our world are different when it comes to time frames. And, entities move at different paces depending on what they feel is best for us.

Being "upset" with Saint Martha is not good. If you're having: doubts; lack of faith; impatience; ill feelings; etc. then I doubt that any entity will help you. PLEASE take the time to read this page that Miss cat has written: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I'm wishing you the best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:45 am

Yes, you're absolutely right Miss Aida. I apologized to Saint Martha last night and again this morning. I'll be leaving her a cup of coffee (folgers since I ran out of dunkin donuts) for her later on. I have had plenty of signs. Patience is something I have to work on (that's been the case with other spells I've done when I've asked for a blessing, I don't think I'm alone in wanting results in a moderate time frame, but alas, these beloved spirits don't go by our time frame as you've mentioned).

I've explained to Saint Martha (I call her Mama Martha) that I haven't had much luck getting a saint to intercede with god for me and I'm not sure what made me different from others when it came to receiving a spiritual intervention/blessing. Hopefully, since she was once a human being, she can understand human flaws.

I'll give updates when the 9 Tuesdays are up.

Thank you as always.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:01 am

One more update I'd like to share...though it's a bit soon. I was looking at the glass, it was a clear burn. Looking closer I noticed that there was the face of a man in the class and I saw the image of two pyramids, one standing above the other. According to tasseomancy: seeing the image of a man's face means a fair-haired visitor with his arms out bearing gifts. The pyramids symbolize solid success. So I kissed Mama Martha. I believe she's forgiven me for being wrongfully upset. :D

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for helping me and guiding me. You are worthy, welcomed, saintly and loved by me.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Mama,
Singing your wonderful praises! Enjoy your beautiful flowers.
Blessings!

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Hmmmm. Been watching my candle for St. Martha tonight and the flame is dancing around. However, it's doing something that I've never seen before. The flame bends and it almost looks as though it's in the shape of a heart. Since I've asked her to help return my love, is it safe to assume that this a good sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl,

Sure sounds like it!!

Wonderful!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PhillyGirl

Unread post by PhillyGirl » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Craziest thing happened today! I was mopping the floor this afternoon and I use a lavender scented floor wash. I love how the room smells afterwards! Today, I didn't smell lavender after I got done. Today my hands (I wring out the mop by hand) and the water smelled like my love! After I got done, I kept smelling him and couldn't figure out where it was coming from... I FINALLY realized that it was coming from me. As luck would have it, I didn't throw the water out, so I went back put to the kitchen to stick my head in bucket. It was him. I pulled the bottle out and stuck my nose in it... It was lavender. Head back in the bucket and it was him. St. Martha has sent me smell signs before - but this one was shocking!

Has anyone else ever gotten a sign like this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 am

Hello, PhillyGirl ,

That is an incredible sign!!

Yes, many times sign will come in odors.

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:51 pm

I had a 7 day candle burning for Saint Martha since last Tuesday. I am doing the 9 Tuesdays prayer. The red csndle has been burning quite slowly. It will last more than 7 days. To make her happy I've given her a fresh glass of water each day and twice a week I give her black coffee and cinnamon. Recently, I had a dream and taste for red wine, well a dream about red wine. Though I have been given signs, I have seen no movement from the target. I think the candle started burning slowly after I told her I will not give her red wine until I see movement from my target. Am I making the right choice by withholding the wine?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Well, if the candle is burning slowly now, she's probably not happy.

I don't work this way (some rootworkers do). I don't withhold things from a Saint. I am an insignificant grain of sand compared to their sacred presence.

What I do is promise them something more when my petition is granted.

PATIENCE!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Mama,

Singing your praises again and again!!!

Love You
Blessings!

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 pm

So, I had a 7 day candle burning since last week and it's day 10 and it is still burning, but it will stop burning tonight. I wanted to stop it sooner by putting a lid on it to stop it, but it didn't go out! I promised I would get her red wine after she grants part of my petition. I heard she likes cigars, so I burned one for her and blew smoke on her image. That smoke nearly destroyed me because Iam NOT a smoker. I wonder if she is still upset about the wine...but I did promise to keep my word. Thoughts? Advice?

mop89

Unread post by mop89 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 pm

I have had wonderful luck praying to Saint Martha for love but also business help. Recently I believe that praying to both Saint Martha and Saint Jude helped me sweeten my relationships with men who worked with me, and helped me get a job.

I am posting here to thank her, but also do offer my apologies for not always being the most consistent in my relationship with her. I need to thank her more quickly and more often.

I am wondering if anyone knows any specific charities that would be appropriate to make a donation to in Saint Martha's name? I want a place that does good work and where donations will help people in need. Any ideas are welcome, thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:16 am

Hello, mop89,

My educated guess? Anything to do with the abuse of women.

Anything that has her name: "St Martha Church"

Just insure that you donate in her honour (and make that publicly known).

For instance, when I give to charities, I don't even use my name. I use the Saints' names. That way, I don't get a tax deduction and, therefore, there's nothing in it for me except humility.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Channy_Chan
Newly Registered
Re: Thank you, Saint Martha!

Unread post by Channy_Chan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 pm

I've been using Saint Martha for a few months now, at first it worked but now she seems like she's not trying to help me anymore. At times my ex will tell me he loves me but in the same breath he tells me to leave him alone. I will continue to burn my candle but can someone please help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”