Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Psychic Vision Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Psychic Vision Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Ask us about the Psychic Vision Mojo Hand here
HRCC Graduate #1631

mamabird39
Re: Psychic Vision Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by mamabird39 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm

hi well i seen this thread was empty so i'll ask the first question that will not only help brake the ice but also help find a answer. ok so what lucky mojo herbs would go in this mojo bag and for those new hear might want to know what lucky mojo oils to use ect..and you're experience with the pre-made mojo's that the wonderful folks at the shop make .
thank you and many blessings.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:26 am

Hello mamabird39,

Anise seed http://herb-magic.com/anise-seed.html is a popular herb used to enhance psychic ability that would prove useful in a mojo bag. Althea http://herb-magic.com/althaea-root.html is another herb that could be included, it draws in helper spirits and is protective.

Psychic vision oil http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html would be a good choice to feed the hand or you could use whiskey.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:20 am

thank you so much i hope others have questions too i learn so much on here .
thank you again and others chime in too any info is treasured too all new workers .
many blessings 2 u :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:22 am

The Psychic Vision mojo hand lucky mojo makes is a great option rather than making your own (why mess with perfection?). Setting it to work through the full Psychic Vision spell kit is a great way to go about it.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am

mamabird39,

I don't think this thread is for recipes on how to make your own Psychic Vision mojo, but rather it is about the one that Lucky Mojo makes. It does have anise seed in it -- i bought one and that is among the list of ingredients.

I use my Psychic Vision mojo as a dream pillow when I want to have a lucky dream or a dream of contact with someone far away or who has passed into spirit. I place it under my pillow, in the pillow case.

It's a very nice mojo, and quite effective for me. I am not guaranteed to remember my dreams, but I feel that when I want a special dream, it does increase my chance of having the dream and remembering it.
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:41 pm

coastwitch, thanks for the testimonial.

This is the mojo to order:

MH1-CUS-PSYC
Psychic Vision Mojo Hand
$25.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:54 pm

thank you all so much i was just asking i have hharm miss cats book i was just trying to brake the ice and ask a question that some one new would ask and well the answer would be here already.i mean no harm and i too think the whole kit would be a good buy everything you will need is already there.i enjoy this forum and Lucky Mojo shop .i hope i didn't upset any one.if i did i'm truly sorry.
many blessings
mamabird39.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Hello, mamabird39,

Oh no! We're not upset at all!!

We're grateful that you have shown an interest and have broken the ice (especially me because I started the thread!!)

THANK YOU !!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Would it be ok to wear the Psychic Vision Mojo together with love related Mojos in my bra at the same time?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Yes, you can!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 am

Hi, I am planning on purchasing a psychic vision mojo hand next week some time, but I have a few questions beforehand……

My first question is, can the psychic vision mojo hand single-handedly sharpen your intuition and give you psychic visions or would you still have to use it in conjunction with the other products from that particular line? I already know about the psychic vision kit, but I just wanted to know if the mojo hand itself was powerful enough to do the work on it’s own and if so, how would it work.

My next question is this……I read the king solomon information page and I quote the following text:

“Because Solomon excelled in so many fields of endeavour, King Solomon Wisdom, the hoodoo herbal formula named after him, is related to formulas of several other types of spiritual supplies. For instance, it is somewhat like Clarity and Master Key in that it enhances mental acuity and occult wisdom. It also bears a resemblance to formulas for personal achievement, such as Crown of Success; and through its connection with Solomon's excellent record as a judge, it can also be said to have a connection to Court Case spiritual supplies.”

With that said, the king solomon products seem very versatile, so could I possibly use the king solomon products such as mojo oil, bath crystals, and incense in conjunction with the psychic vision mojo hand to get the same results as if I were to use those from the clarity and mastery key line? In other words, could the king solomon products replace those?

I hope that my questions aren't confusing.

Thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:26 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

Yes it is powerful enough. Many people buy this product and love it, of course you still need to practice your skill to improve. You will need a bottle of the oil to feed the mojo as well.

They can be used in place of them depending on the use of them. Each item has a unique quality and a custom way of using them. Example someone studying hoodoo may use master key to unlock those abilities and crown of success to be successful in their learning and mastery. Someone wanting to learn to "see" may use clarity with psychic vision.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Thanks JayDee,

I'm glad to know that the bag would be powerful enough on it's own. I really am anxious to try it out. yet somewhat apprehensive at the same time because I don't know the effects, you know.

My intention for the psychic vision mojo hand is basically to enhance my intuition. My intuition is strong in some sense. Many times I can "feel out" things before they happen but for the most part I get most of my hits of intuition from foretelling dreams rather than "seeing" things while I'm awake. Speaking of foretelling dreams, one of those episodes actually just happened as lately as last week, but that's a long story in itself so I won't go into that.

The reason I was inquiring about the king solomon products was because I was wondering if I use it to cover the basis of clarity and master key to use with the mojo hand. I like the idea of having something that would enhance wise decision making, seeing with clarity, and self mastery. I could get all three but I just don't want to have redundant items at hand, if possible.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:03 pm

jdsmooth85,

You will want an oil to feed the mojo, I would do the psychic vision to feed my mojo, if you are learning other forms of psychic related topics like reading cards, then I would consider master key. If to make wise decisions then yes King Solomon would add to that as well. The mojo will enhance and work with your ability per the petition and statement you put into it. You can also experiment buy an incense in one and an oil in the other.

Clarity is used to see clear, to help others see clear, to help make decisions. Master key is to master the occult and other arts you are doing. King Solomon is wise decisions and knowledge. If you want an all around oil to start with you may prefer king Solomon. You can learn more about blending oils here: blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:53 pm

JayDee,

Upon more research, I think what I may actually NEED afterall for what I want to do is the clarity products and maybe not king solomon. I already have knowledge and wisdom on many things (still learning tho, lol) but I just need to be able to see clear and sharpen my 3rd eye. I think clarity is what I need after all. I already added some clarity incense powders, bath salts, and mojo oil to my cart along with the psychic vision mojo hand!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Put a moonstone in your mojo, and amethyst they are both stones of intuition

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:17 am

Pyromancer,

This is going to sound crazy but I was JUST coming back to this to ask whether or not it would be worth putting an amethyst cluster in the bag, and I saw your suggestion.

Crazy how that happened! lol

I would still like to know from the moderators though if the amethyst and/or moonstone is already included in the bag. I hate to purchase them and find that they are already made with the bag.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:56 am

jdsmooth85,

Neither stone is in the mojo bag. The bags were not made with stones as often as herbs and roots. If you are interested in stones and using them in conjure, their is a great book with many workings and suggestions: CRYSTAL MAGIC: DIVINATION, HEALING, AND SPELLCRAFT WITH GEMS AND MINERALS
by Jon Saint Germain

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:35 am

Thanks for the confirmation JayDee. Since you said that, I went ahead and added them to my cart for next week's purchase. Thanks for the suggestion on the book too. I definitely need to check that out when possible as this sorta thing interests me.

Thanks!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 am

Lucky Mojo sells crystals check and see. I know I did saw moonstone

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Well, I just placed my order for my psychic vision mojo hand today and I am plenty excited! I can't wait to receive it next week so that I can put it to use. I stated before that I am not what you'd consider to be psychic but I usually have spells of foretelling dreams every once in a while, but this is the very first time ever owning something that will actually enhance my intuition in general, so I am all at once a bit anxious and a bit nervous to try it out! I really don't know what to expect from it.

I actually thought about getting it in triple strength to begin with but then I reasoned that it may be better to start off with something a bit more subtle, just in case it yields some undesirable results that I'm not yet ready for...... :shock:

but then again I included some clarity products and a tumbled moonstone in my order and also ordered a tumbled ametrine stone from another supplier (lucky mojo doesn't carry that particular stone and the tumbled amethyst seems to be out of stock or discontinued), so I'm not sure if using these items in and along with the bag would basically be like making it double or triple strength in itself, perhaps???

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi jdsmooth85,

Sorry but we can't comment on products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo.

Your first instinct is correct. Start with the regular mojo and see how that helps you. You can always progress to a triple strength hand afterwards.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Ok, so I received my psychic vision mojo bag today and I was very excited!

Before activating the bag I took a 20 min. bath in clarity bath crystals and I burned some clarity incense. After bathing etc, I then activated the bag and within minutes it was alive.

I have to tell you, although it is a normal strength, that thing is POTENT! My head feels very loopy and I feel slight pressure around my 3rd eye area and the back of my head in different areas. It's like I am trying to get subtle impressions of intuition but nothing definite yet. It's like all my subtle thoughts seems to be enhancing or something. My head and overall body feels very sensitive, like it's trying to open up to all the energy around it. Kinda scary but at the same time I understand that is the nature of enhanced intuition. It is new but something I have to get used to.

I will continue to work with it more then report back here to share any tangible results.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:23 pm

jdsmooth85,

Wonderful testimony to the products created and sold at Lucky Mojo. You mentioned in a prior post about adding stones. Not many hands are traditionally made with semi precious or precious stones due to availability and cost. Adding them is a personal choice and one that many individuals may do. There is a book on stones by LM I highly recommend to further your learning and use. For the work and its effect that is wonderful that the mojo is alive and well. remember to feed it frequently, pray over it often and wear it close. Never let it be seen or touched. Order some more of the oil and dress your body with it as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html
Last edited by Miss Athena on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Miss Athena to include link to book reference

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks JayDee!

Definitely a strong product, for sure. I'm proud to know be the owner of one of these!

Yes, I added a moonstone and an ametrine stone. I decided beforehand that I would add them to the bag to give it some extra energy. I have to say that it must've worked lol. I've done this with a money draw bag that I had gotten several months ago and while I can't speak on how the bag would've worked without the stone and other items I added, I have to say that the bag has a lot of power. As of right now that money draw bag and the psychic vision mojo hand are by far the most powerful bags I have in my collection in terms of the energy that they give off. They are the only 2 out of the 4 I have that got stones in them. Crazy huh?

I definitely have to check out the book you recommended. I would like to get more into working with stones the proper way.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”