• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 am

Spells for Changing to a Green and Vegan Lifestyle

Spells for Changing to a Green and Vegan Lifestyle

Unread postby charityrose13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:09 pm

I have been trying off and on to change to a more environment and animal friendly lifestyle (veganism, natural skincare, no GMOs, etc.) but I haven't been able to push myself 100% into it. It's not to lose weight but to live a life conscious of my impact on all creation. I figured I'd ask Saint Francis for support since he's the patron of the environment and animals. I performed bibliomancy with my bible and asked him if hes willing to help work with me on this.

Jeremiah 4:3 "Break up your unplowed ground and do not sow among thorns."

I interpreted this to mean I need to look inward "plow my ground"" and remove the "thorns" of myself that are holding me back from being the person I need to be before Saint Francis can "plant" anything that will prosper. I think writing down why I think I'm afraid of this change, then bathing in Cast Off Evil while asking Saint Francis to remove those things might help.

Then I opened my bible again asking Saint Francis if he'd help me once I did my part of removing my "thorns"

Joshua 6:16 "The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the army, 'Shout! For the LORD has given you the city!'"

This time it sounded like a big yes! Since this is the 7th day when the wall falls I figure it's best to bath in Cast Off Evill for 7 days.

Whenever this story comes up I always think of road opening. How would road opening fit into this?

Thanks everyone. Sorry the post is so long. I just like to figure most of it out myself before I come running to the forum.
charityrose13

Re: Rootwork for Changing to Green & Vegan Lifestyle

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey Charity! Don't apologize for the long posts, detailed information, can help for better answers. I too, love the green lifestyle and the extra bursts of energy i get from making healthier choices and definitely looks like you've gotten some great confirmation there from St. Francis. Great job. As you stated above though, sometimes we have to get rid of bad habits first to let the good ones come in. Cast off evil would be great for this. I would follow up with crown of success and/or King Solomons wisdom to make sure you are making the right choices moving forward. In my experience this is a slow process that doesn't happen over night, so the more you change the little things around you (water instead of soda), (salad instead of fries) the closer you'll get to your goal.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:35 pm

You may also wish to try Crucible of Courage and Power products, to give yourself the backbone to stick to your new lifestyle. Also, try John the Conqueror root products; you can mix them with the aforementioned products as well as with the products ProphetAvery mentioned.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:45 pm

charityrose13,

I can relate to your post. Similar "fear of change" but not over being green. I was a smoker ( gross I know) from hs I quit then but in college dated a smoker and got started again.. few years later I hated it but I was addicted. I tried the medical stuff nothing, I tried the gums and the patches , nothing. And part of my issue was the fear of actually doing it and dealing with the change it would cause (with drawls etc). Finally I decided to go to alternative medicine and I used LM cast off evil by putting it on the cigs and breaking them up and working the cast off.. It has been 5 years since that day and I have never looked back. Fears to me are equivalent to evil. fear is one of the devils tools. So cast it off and enjoy the new life style!
j82

Unread postby charityrose13 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks every one for your support and advice.I was thinking of doing the full blown spell for alchohslism on the cast off evil supplies page but tweaking it,using the products mentioned, to fit my situation. But Im sort of frightened of doing the bottle spell part of it.It seems very harsh and I don't want to flush my life down the toilet every time I take a sip of Pepsi lol.Is there a less drastic way to perform that part? Thanks.
charityrose13

Re: Rootwork for Changing to a Green and Vegan Lifestyle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

I agree with Prophet Avery and Mary Bee in that making such a change may not only be a matter of removing bad habits (with Cast Off Evil suppies), but also will tend to embrace new and better habits, for which their susggestions of Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, Crucible of Courage, and Power products would be particularly appropriate.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes